Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira tried not to blush but she did after what Kid said to her, "Charmer." She replied back smirking, when Pyria decided to join the guild and Shihona stamped her shoulder the guild had erupted in a very loud cheer. It always happened when a new member joined. "Does it always get this crazy when someone new joins?" "Better get used to it because it does!" Sagira replied to Pyria, it had been a while since they had anyone new join the guild so it was going to be one hell of a party. When Kid told Pyria to speak with him and Sagira before she left to see Arthas or Alturia as a lot happened in the past ten years. "Yes, master." Pyria replied wondering what they had to say. Hearing Kid asking her if she thought what he said was good enough she shrugged slightly, "Aside from it sounding like you wanted to talk with her about the weather or something then it was good enough." Sagira teased back.

Can't be alone all the time: Anyone at Quatro Cerberus
What's bugging me this time?: A little flustered
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftberg Town; Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab text:

tab tab text:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

Dedicated Friend

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid smirked as she blushed and said charmer. "Angel~" he teased back. He could feel his exhaustion trying to over take him. So far his will power and being bear to Sagira was keeping it from showing, but he was starting to get a bit dizzy from just using his shades. It was mentally taxing to control his shades to do delicate things and not simple things like swarm attacks. Normally he could do it easily, but his weary mind was having trouble both controlling his body and every action of 30 shades. Still hiding his fatigue though he simply closed his eyes a bit and steadied himself then reopened then as Sagira answered Pyria. "I said guilds are like families. Basically you have been born into this one, just without any embarrassing baby pictures." he teased to Pytia then attended to his shades as they bought supplies all around down. People were used to seeing his shades buying things. After all he had been doing it for five years.

When Sagira replied to him he had to shift his attention from his shades to her telepathic voice and added "I thought that was best, after all I don't want her to worry to much as she just joined the guild. Don't want her acting all worried greeting everyone." He had let his shades work on autopilot a bit as he had already bought everything he needed and they were just being brought to the guild. It was surprising how fast a feast could be prepared if you use 30 restaurants that used magic to cook food fast. "What was it called again... Fast food?" he thought to himself. His mind was too sluggish to figure out in it's tired and taxed state.

When his shades were just about back, Kid acted without thought and walked to the buffet table and raised both arms. "Shade storm" he said and 100 shades formed with a very specific command, and that was to spin around the buffet table and him. That wouldn't tire him, then having such a basic command. As they spin the shades from town returned and entered the spinning mass of shades and placed the large quantities of food they gathered on the table, but something was off. Normally salads were at the front of the table followed by the main dishes then the side entrees then finally the desserts. this time though.... the main entree was in the center and everything else was scattered on the table in a very particular way. The shades vanished and kid c;eared his throat "I present to you.... A PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL FEAST!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. the food was laided out symmetrically with no concern for placement. It would be hard to find anything specific on this table. Kid stood infront of the center, his eyes sparkling. He was so tired he went full out OCD on the feast without ever realizing it.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Quatro Cerberus
[Company] Sagira, Shihona, Gaara
[Feelings] Exhaustion
[Magic Remaining] 74%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

O.G. Explorer

10,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Unknown beings that cannot be stopped...
This moment repeats once again...
Innocent voices are being erased...
Pain and anger as well as an oath...
Who is the right one?
A white soldier is waiting for fate...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pyria (Scarlet) Kurai
Shinmei Sword/Requip Mage

User Image

Pyria smiled when Kid said that guilds were like a family and that she was born into one so to speak, she couldn't help but laugh a little. "As odd as it sounds it's still nice." She commented before glancing to Sagira who was blushing for some reason and she was looking towards Kid, "Must be talking to one another telepathically." She thought to herself before noticing Kid summoning Shades and gave them sacks of jewels before they left. "I suppose you have a point there Sagira replied to Kid, it was for the best so that things wouldn't be awkward for Pyria, Alturia, and Arthas when they met. When the Shades returned with the food then began putting it all on the tables in a certain way Pyria was very surprised, it was a feast to honor her joining the guild though the way the dishes were arranged was strange. Sagira was laughing the loudest at this point which caused Pyria to look her way, "What's so funny?" She asked after hearing Kid call it a Perfectly Symmetrical Feast. "Pft, nthing..just...Kid's...oh god..." Sagira said trying to hold back her laughing, she knew Kid was exhausted because of what just happened. "Pyria, help me get Kid into the office." She said snickering." "Um, okay...." Both Sagira and Pyria helped Kid into the office so he could sit down, Sagira just found the whole thing hilarious.

Who's around me?: Anyone at Quatro Cerberus
What's going on in my head?: Elated, Curious
Where in the world am I?: Driftberg Town, Quatro cerberus

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reach for the sky! It's what you wanted!
Believe you can reach the blue sky...
Reach for the sky until you can reach it...
Even if it means sacrificing everything...

Hilarious Conventioneer

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Ling Strauss

S ranked mage of Quarto Cerburus

Locaᴛion:Dark Guild Hall
With:Repede
Take Over:Partial-Hands

Deus decided to make the first move, not that Ling minded honestly. His arms suddenly were covered with black as he used partial takeover on them, gaining sharp claws for hands now. Deus made the first move obviously, trying to punch him with a lunge. Ling knew it was too obvious to be just a normal punch. As he ran to meet Deus, he sinked into his shadow to avoid the lunge and it's magic properties to it. A moment later he shot up from his shadow, aiming a kick to Deus side. He didn't want to kill him, so he was avoiding his face for now, but he also knew he wasn't going to let Deus hit him. One hit was all it took to be nearly beaten by him, and Ling knew better then anyone how much of a pain in the a** his attacks were. "Something wrong Deus? Starting off with that is too simple!" he said, clearly amused and lost in the moment.

Hilarious Conventioneer

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
Kiritsugu ( Kerry ) Fernandes

Locaᴛion:Oceancrust Town- Walking to Mermaid Heel
With:Chifumi

"My name means little except a past..."

She did have a good point, as long as she was there, Adrianna wouldn't probably use magic. He was still worried though, especially since she knew how to use Meteor already. The conversation switched to the tournament, and he nodded. "I plan on joining, though mainly to investigate. We've sen strange activity in the area during the last several Games so I'm going in to help." he said, though she did have a good point. He didn't want to fight anyone he knew, but if he got picked then he'd fight anyway, simple as that. "I doubt I'll fight you or Stella, and if I did fight Ray I'd be fineeeee." he said, smiling back to her with amusement. Just cause Ray was the famous dark mage didn't mean there wasn't others who were strong too, he was sure he was more then a match for him. Adrianna chimed in too, wanting to watch as well. "Thats the spirit! You can watch with Rin and all the others as long as you don't get into a fight with Izayoi or Rin." he said, smiling back to his daughter. He wasn't too worried now, anything that came their way wouldn't stand a chance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff