Sparkly Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
↺ Not everything is what it seems.. ↻

⋙ Life is cold, yet so warm. ⋘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉X i e l Fon S a b r e ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
〖Location〗↪ Some Ghost Town...
〖Who I'm Talking To〗↪ No One.
〖Rank〗↪ S-Rank.
〖Affiliation 〗↪ None.

❝ My mask hides who I really am ❞

╔══════════════╗

"So, Acnologia was said to have come here.. Did they mean the Dragon or the people?" Xiel wondered as he walked into the town without a sound. It was quite peaceful, yet disturbing at the same time. He glanced around, examining the area for any signs of this underground tunnel that lead through the mountains. It was said to be surrounding the valley, but where? He continued his way carefully and slowly through this empty lot, searching for any clues or evidence that Acnologia was truly here... The dragon of dark destruction, doesn't seem like it came anywhere near this place... "Tested my luck..." he thought, rubbing the back of his head while letting out a large sigh.

It's been a few weeks now since his battle with the Sky Dragon Slayer. Facing through a pointless paralysis and a stale mate... It truly upset him, but there was nothing he could have done. "If I ever come across her again, I better be prepared..." Xiel told himself. "For all I know, she could have gotten stronger... Or at least have back-ups..." He paused in the middle of his tracks and shifted his head towards another direction, scanning the ground for any entrance or anything similar.

"What would Acnologia guild members want with the citizens that resides here?" he thought, thinking up of all the possibilities that could be it. Yet, not much seems to add him considering this area was quite new to him. "Whatever it is... It's not right." Xiel said out loud, truly hating the fact of the injustices that occurs in the world. He only wished that none would ever happen again, but it's only a far-reached dream. "I don't see any entrances nearby that leads through the mountain... Could it really be a underground tunnel?"

[[ O-O-C : Too lazy to edit my last post considering no one would go back and read it.
This mission better not be done yet, lol. ¬.¬; ]]

╚══════════════╝

❝ A Nobody ❞

⋘ Leave me be. Your annoying. ⋙

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: On the train, heading to Web Valley
Who is that?: Vash
Condition: Great

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

Nix waited outside for Vash after she saw him head back in to talk to Shihona for a moment. Which was understandable since she was volunteering to watch over the guild while they were away. She knew what the Wizard Saint wanted to say when she mentioned giving everyone a scare but was glad she didn't say anything more. The woman knew in a sense it was wrong to take off like she did but as she explained before, it was for her own personal reasons. When Vash came back she gave him a nod in agreement and a smile. "It must feel nice being out of that mountain of paperwork.. It will feel even better finishing this mission."

They walked to the train station and boarded a train to head to Web Valley. Nix sat down and glanced out the window while something suddenly came to mind. 'I hope I don't lose control on this mission. Master Vash is here and everything.. Wait. It's only the two of us. Someone was glaring at me.. AH! I didn't realize how wrong this looks!' A small embarrassed blush came to Nix's face as she over analyzed the situation. Quick! She had to get her mind off away from that train of thought. "So umm.. Vash, have you ever been to Web Valley? This is the first time I've heard of it."

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash was free... free of paper work... and he loved it. As he sat on the train, looking out the window It only took him a minute to hear her ask a question, but that question shouldn't be causing her to blush. He wanted to know what caused it, but it would be rude to ask. "I have been there a few times, but never there for business, only for fun." He said matter of fact. What is she thinking that is making her blush? He was the guild master, to him she was like his child. but I'm not the master, Lazarus is. We are actually the same rank, and farther more we are doing a mission alone he started thinking. He just looked out the window, a light blush on his own face. "You want anything from the snack bar? I feel like some donuts." He needed to walk out of the room and clear his mind. Curse my flirtatious nature. he thought to himself. While looking at her waiting for her answer. If anything it would look like he was blushing because of what he had said earlier.

...but I will fight like I am

User ImageUser Image
Current Ammo - Hammer Head
Ammo: 100% ((Full))
Feeling: Embraced
With: Nix

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Miko Dreyer

User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
We are fairy tail...

Miko had been out and about magnolia this day morning. She was picking up what she needed to breed some more of her special roses. She was still disappointed in Cloud, letia, and Relia. They knew better than to take up a S-class mission and yet they did it anyway. Miko couldent bear the thought of any of the dying.

As she returned to the guild she slowly opened the doors and walked in carrying a few bags. She took them into her office and then came out once more. Truth be told she was not in the mood for doing paper work or tending to her roses. She was about to make her way to the bar when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. Many strange things happened in fairy's tails guild hall but she had never seen anything quite like this. Miko made her way over to Rayleigh and sat next to him holding her hand to her face and leaning over and looking at what he way reading. "Rayleigh Darr are you actually reading a cook book" said the girl with a grin on her face as she watched him. She then poked him in the arm over and over. "Are you cooking a big dinner for some girl tonight, huh huh huh" said miko as she smirked and continued to poke him in the arm.

...We stand tall

Im with: Rayleigh

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Silver Claimer Mage

Out of Cash: XD This is hilarious.

If you'd only realize

'By business he probably means flirting with the local women.. But at least he kind of knows the area.' Nix thought as she listened to Vash before they both fell silent. He seemed like the talkative type so the silence struck her as odd. Though she didn't want to make her blush completely obvious but when he brought up the topic of food.. Her stomach seemed to want to join in on the conversation. When the snow haired woman looked at the master she spotted a blush on his face as well, not really knowing why it was there. "A.. A snack sounds like a good idea. Donuts are fine with me, Vash. Want me to give you a few jewels to pitch in? It's only fair right?" Her blush deepened a little as she mentally chewed herself out for stuttering like she did. The poor thing had no idea what she allowed herself to get flustered over a simple thought like that. Anyway Nix didn't want to appear rude so she brought out her wallet to see what money she had to spare. ".. How much do you think they are?"

So then,
Until the end,

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Her blush was worse, and Vash was blushing himself slightly. She offered to pay a little herself, as she asked what they might cost "I-I'm not really sure, I rarely use the train, I don't know how much they cost... I would guess a bit more than the stores so... Wait, I got this, it was my idea. This is my treat, I insist." He was blushing a bit more, mostly for stuttering, and some from constantly saying he would get it. For a gunslinger like Vash, stuttering is like being slow on the draw. Both of them were blushing and looking at each other. If anyone saw us now, they would think we're talking about something indecent or are in love. That thought alone made Vash get up and start walking out, his face was almost as red as his jacket. Furthermore Nix would of seen it for sure. "I-I'm going to get them now, I-I'll be right back" he said mechanically as he left the room.

User ImageUser Image
Feeling: Very Embraced

Blessed Hunter

Seth StormChild
The Tidal Trickster of SaberTooth
Wheres the Party: SaberTooth
Who am I With: Hiei ,Alucard, Celestie
What I Feel Like: Amused

Days upon days I've been floatin
And you don't care if I die or not
But when I'm deceased I hope you will be...

User Image

Sethh listened to the rest of the story with a sarcastic look on his face and let out a little chuckle when Celestie jumped on Alucard it was quite a nice day in his opinion though it was slightly ruined when Hiei asked if he wanted to go on a mission and tried to mock him back "Don't say it unless you can take it" he said with a laugh when he told him he could choose a mission he let out a sigh "You know i'm not one to chose a mission" he may have gotten back from a solo mission but that one was needed unlike this one he didn't need the money "I'll just be the relief cause' no matter what i do your going to kill them all in combat anyway" he said with a laugh Hiei was a weird man always wanting to be in combat and on top of that he was strong.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dyin next to me in my watery grave.
Seth's Theme

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Silver Claimer Mage

Out of Cash: Cuuuute XD

If you'd only realize

Right when Nix thought it wasn't possible for things to get worse.. They did. Now they were both stuttering like idiots with blushes on their face. Vash obviously thought of something that made his blush worse since for a second it looked like his coat became part of his face. She didn't have a chance to speak up while he rambled on before leaving to get the food. When she glanced and saw the others passengers looking at her her blush got worse. 'They can't be thinking we're.. Oh no. No wonder he's face was so red. He probably thinks I'm thinking of other things since we're alone! I hope it didn't look like I was trying to flirt or anything.. Well.. Not that I don't think he's-.. This isn't helping!!'

Thunk!

Nix err.. Placed her forehead on the window of the train in a poor attempt to hide her face and try to clear her head. Luckily after taking a few deep breaths her face almost returned to it's normal shade. Though the woman was no worried that the whole mission was going to be more difficult if they were going to behave like this the whole time. "Focus on the mission.. Just try focusing for once." The snow haired mage muttered to herself as she waited to Vash, taking her face away from the window.

So then,
Until the end,

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
Those who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh was busy reading the cookbook trying to come up with a new recipe for the upcoming festival, he was only using the book for inspiration and not as a guide unless something caught his interest. "Now that looks good.." He mumbled to himself before turning the page to another recipe, he was thinking of inviting Stella over later and cook for her but he had to do it discreetly so one in the guild would figure out they were a couple. His concentration was interrupt when Miko came over and started teasing him about reading a cookbook, "I can cook or have you forgotten? Besides a certain obnoxious guild-master told me to come up with a "new and invigorating" food item for the festival so I'm trying to get some inspiration from reading this new cookbook. So far I have at least three ideas that I'm going to try out when it's my week to cook, leave it up to the others to decide. My red velvet funnel-cake with vanilla cream cheese drizzle was well-received." He explained smirking a bit, cooking was probably the one thing that put him at ease since it balanced out his violent nature.

Putting up with certain people: Miko
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Concentrating, Annoyed
What is the place?: Fairy Tail

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia winced as she felt the pain of her broken arm which was a reminder of how she recklessly went out on the mission with her team. She saw Miko come down and talk to Rayleigh.She quickly turned to her book as she knew that Miko was still upset with her and the others for going on a S-ranked mission. She knew that Ichiro was visiting Jade at Blue Pegasus and felt a little envious as he wasn't confined to the guild as she was. She sighed as she heard her stomach growl a bit and tried to ignore it as she went back to reading

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Vash had made it half way to the snack bar before he stopped. He just stood there his face still red. Finally he turned to the wall and began slamming his head into it saying "STOP... BEING... SUCH... AN... IDIOT!" He stopped with his head in a dent in the wall. His face's color was getting closer to normal second by second. No doubt Nix heard him beating his head into the wall like he did all the time at the guild, even from this distance. I can't let my mind flow like it is, she is like my family! Everyone in Quadro-Cerberus is my family... He thought to himself taking one last deep breath letting his color return to normal "Focus on the task at hand... I have to get donuts" He said to himself before pushing off the wall.

He bought them for a freakishly high price, train food really was expensive. and began to head back to the car while regaining the last of his wits, He made it back into the room and looked at her as he set down the box of donuts between them. "Here you go, train food really is expensive. But hey, it is worth every penny!" he said biting off a third of one of the donuts. He was acting like he normally would at the guild. He seemed completely in control of himself, but that was only on the surface. His flirtatious nature wouldn't let him forget what his responsible side was trying to make him forget.

User ImageUser Image
Feeling: Embraced, Focused

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna sighed as she looked out the window and let her mind wander. it had been 2 years since her parents were killed by dark mages. She remembered it clearly and the images from it was still painful.Her mind started to play it out as she was looking it out the window.
Yuna was walking home when she saw the door off its hinges. She rushed into the house and saw her parent's bloodied bodies. She started to cry and then heard a crash come from the other room. She rushed there and saw two dark mages to trying to destroy everything. One noticed her and attacked with fire spell. She used a wind blade spell and killed him. The other dark mage attacked with a ice spell and she summoned a wind dragon which tore him apart. After they were dead, she went back to where her parents bodies were and let the tears fall. A year after the murders, she started to travel to join Sabertooth. She burned down her own her home so she would not go back.
She wiped away the tears that came unbidden as she remembered this and then felt the train stop. She gathered her weapons and belonging and started to walk with a blank look on her face.

RuneHartz's Wife

Gracious Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
User Image
мια ƒαɾσɳ
α c n σ ℓ σ g ι α xx s - c ℓ α s s xx м α g ε
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Summons: PixieThunderbirdHorned DemonicWinged SerpentSea SerpentHydra

нεɾε ι αм: Acnologia Guild Hall
                    ωнαт ι αм ∂σιnɢ: basking in the light, eating a bagel, taking The Rising Ruins mission
                    sυммσns συт: none
                    ωнσ's тнεɾε: Kraehe, Kara, Suzuki
                    sтαтυs: perfect

The green-haired mage sighed as she sat outside the guild, soaking in the sunlight. With a bright sun and a light breeze touching her face, it was a lovely day, but certainly she didn't want to spend the whole day lounging in the sun. Though, the thought was tempting, as her body drew in the light and stored its energy for her use later. Her silver anklets and golden bangles likewise took in the sunlight and absorbed the light energy into the small jewels etched onto the jewelry. With staff in hand, Mia stood and nearly entered the guild doorway when a shattering noise startled her. Her nerves became very tensed and as she peeked her head into the guild, she noticed three wizards of Acnologia conversing while a slime ball monster ate at the remains of a plate, it seemed. Mia cringed slightly at the sight of the oozing creature and snuck around near the side of the guild walls, trying not to catch their attention. She took a bagel out of her sleeve that she had bought earlier this morning and started to munch on it, approaching the guild notice board. She didn't see the guild master around, but figured it didn't matter. As long as she got a mission done and received her pay, Mia was fine with leaving secretly. She didn't talk very often, so it was rare that anyone noticed her departure from the guild.

As she finished her wheaty breakfast, the S-class mage looked over the missions posted on the board. There was a request for assassinating the king that offered a great deal of Jewels, but the violet-eyed Mia rejected the idea. There was no way she was gonna have her picture posted on a newspaper for the world to see as the murderer of Fiore's royalty. Well, not that she cared about what she was put in the news for, but not that many light mages knew specifically about her and she preferred to keep it that way. Not to mention, she felt as though 10 million was a little cheap for a regicide, though this may have been her greedy side speaking out. Mia merely scanned through any missions lower than S-Class, not interested in their low pay. She did come across a strange request in S-Class, at least one for a dark guild, about a few archeological professors hoping to explore an infested ruin site with some protection. Either they didn't know how to send in guild requests or they didn't care what type of guild accepted it, but Mia was intrigued by the possibility of new creatures to hunt and make her own. If she was lucky, there might even be treasure she could sell! She nearly drooled as she imagined all of the golden treasures that could be hidden in the ruins and swiftly stuffed the mission request in her obi, selfishly grateful that no one else had taken the job before her.

((ooc: ))

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXxxxXX 500 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXxxxx 9500 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks xxxxi 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXiii Perfect

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects
-None-

Arthas Closed his book, "How to kill a mocking beast" had to be one of the stupidest books ever made, It was a total knock off of "How to eat a mocking feast" and that was already a horrible book. He almost flooded it with magical energy and detonated the book. but Miko would have his head on a spike if he damaged the guild just to destroy a piece of trash. He instead tucked the book away and got up. He was about to do some more training when he saw Leita wince from pain, no doubt here arm. He didn't have any healing abilities, and she wasn't able to heal herself after her arm had been broken for so long. He had nothing to do so he decided to how she was doing, He had just gotten over there when her stomach growled.

"You know If you don't eat right, your arm won't heal fast" He said in a kind way. He still felt like he was in her debt. She had saved him twice when he went overboard, yet all he had done was give her a few meals from five star restaurants. If she wasn't confined to the guild, he would take her to one on them and let her have anything she wanted. But she wasn't allowed to leave, so he couldn't really do much for her. Normally he wouldn't of thought about a guild member saving another. If Arthas hadn't seen Leita with the broken arm, he wouldn't of thought anything. Instead he thought he should of followed them and helped them on the mission. Only then did he feel he owed her. He sat down next to her. "Want anything to eat? I can call something in." he said with a smile.

User Image
Around: Leita - Anyone at Fairy Tail
Mood: Relaxed
User Image
Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Objects
-None-

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiei turned to look at Seth. He seemed alright, Hiei had trouble respecting anyone who didn't prove their valor. He had seen Seth fight one and was impressed. Instead Hiei decided to show what he had with him. "I wasn't planning on doing a normal mission. If you didn't choose one I was going to suggest this." He pulled out a flyer he had pulled of a dark wizard he had killed. It was an S-Ranked mission to kill creatures around some ruins. "I found this on a dark wizard, It seems the local dark guilds have been asked to clear out these ruins. I suggest we take out any dark wizards that show up for the mission. What do you think?" He handed the flyer to Seth, It might be a dangerous idea but it seems this is the best way to take out some dark wizards. The mission was ranked as S-Ranked, so only high level dark wizards would take it. It would be the perfect challenge for Hiei

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Alucard, Seth, Celeste
Mood: Happy, Bored

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items