Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira tried not to blush but she did after what Kid said to her, "Charmer." She replied back smirking, when Pyria decided to join the guild and Shihona stamped her shoulder the guild had erupted in a very loud cheer. It always happened when a new member joined. "Does it always get this crazy when someone new joins?" "Better get used to it because it does!" Sagira replied to Pyria, it had been a while since they had anyone new join the guild so it was going to be one hell of a party. When Kid told Pyria to speak with him and Sagira before she left to see Arthas or Alturia as a lot happened in the past ten years. "Yes, master." Pyria replied wondering what they had to say. Hearing Kid asking her if she thought what he said was good enough she shrugged slightly, "Aside from it sounding like you wanted to talk with her about the weather or something then it was good enough." Sagira teased back.

Can't be alone all the time: Anyone at Quatro Cerberus
What's bugging me this time?: A little flustered
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftberg Town; Quatro Cerberus

Quote:

Ñ‚echniques

tab tab text:

tab tab text:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid smirked as she blushed and said charmer. "Angel~" he teased back. He could feel his exhaustion trying to over take him. So far his will power and being bear to Sagira was keeping it from showing, but he was starting to get a bit dizzy from just using his shades. It was mentally taxing to control his shades to do delicate things and not simple things like swarm attacks. Normally he could do it easily, but his weary mind was having trouble both controlling his body and every action of 30 shades. Still hiding his fatigue though he simply closed his eyes a bit and steadied himself then reopened then as Sagira answered Pyria. "I said guilds are like families. Basically you have been born into this one, just without any embarrassing baby pictures." he teased to Pytia then attended to his shades as they bought supplies all around down. People were used to seeing his shades buying things. After all he had been doing it for five years.

When Sagira replied to him he had to shift his attention from his shades to her telepathic voice and added "I thought that was best, after all I don't want her to worry to much as she just joined the guild. Don't want her acting all worried greeting everyone." He had let his shades work on autopilot a bit as he had already bought everything he needed and they were just being brought to the guild. It was surprising how fast a feast could be prepared if you use 30 restaurants that used magic to cook food fast. "What was it called again... Fast food?" he thought to himself. His mind was too sluggish to figure out in it's tired and taxed state.

When his shades were just about back, Kid acted without thought and walked to the buffet table and raised both arms. "Shade storm" he said and 100 shades formed with a very specific command, and that was to spin around the buffet table and him. That wouldn't tire him, then having such a basic command. As they spin the shades from town returned and entered the spinning mass of shades and placed the large quantities of food they gathered on the table, but something was off. Normally salads were at the front of the table followed by the main dishes then the side entrees then finally the desserts. this time though.... the main entree was in the center and everything else was scattered on the table in a very particular way. The shades vanished and kid c;eared his throat "I present to you.... A PERFECTLY SYMMETRICAL FEAST!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. the food was laided out symmetrically with no concern for placement. It would be hard to find anything specific on this table. Kid stood infront of the center, his eyes sparkling. He was so tired he went full out OCD on the feast without ever realizing it.

User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Quatro Cerberus
[Company] Sagira, Shihona, Gaara
[Feelings] Exhaustion
[Magic Remaining] 74%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Unknown beings that cannot be stopped...
This moment repeats once again...
Innocent voices are being erased...
Pain and anger as well as an oath...
Who is the right one?
A white soldier is waiting for fate...

Pyria (Scarlet) Kurai
Shinmei Sword/Requip Mage

User Image

Pyria smiled when Kid said that guilds were like a family and that she was born into one so to speak, she couldn't help but laugh a little. "As odd as it sounds it's still nice." She commented before glancing to Sagira who was blushing for some reason and she was looking towards Kid, "Must be talking to one another telepathically." She thought to herself before noticing Kid summoning Shades and gave them sacks of jewels before they left. "I suppose you have a point there Sagira replied to Kid, it was for the best so that things wouldn't be awkward for Pyria, Alturia, and Arthas when they met. When the Shades returned with the food then began putting it all on the tables in a certain way Pyria was very surprised, it was a feast to honor her joining the guild though the way the dishes were arranged was strange. Sagira was laughing the loudest at this point which caused Pyria to look her way, "What's so funny?" She asked after hearing Kid call it a Perfectly Symmetrical Feast. "Pft, nthing..just...Kid's...oh god..." Sagira said trying to hold back her laughing, she knew Kid was exhausted because of what just happened. "Pyria, help me get Kid into the office." She said snickering." "Um, okay...." Both Sagira and Pyria helped Kid into the office so he could sit down, Sagira just found the whole thing hilarious.

Who's around me?: Anyone at Quatro Cerberus
What's going on in my head?: Elated, Curious
Where in the world am I?: Driftberg Town, Quatro cerberus

Quote:

Ñ‚echniques
                tab tab none:

Reach for the sky! It's what you wanted!
Believe you can reach the blue sky...
Reach for the sky until you can reach it...
Even if it means sacrificing everything...

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Ling Strauss

S ranked mage of Quarto Cerburus

Locaá´›ion:Dark Guild Hall
With:Repede
Take Over:Partial-Hands

Deus decided to make the first move, not that Ling minded honestly. His arms suddenly were covered with black as he used partial takeover on them, gaining sharp claws for hands now. Deus made the first move obviously, trying to punch him with a lunge. Ling knew it was too obvious to be just a normal punch. As he ran to meet Deus, he sinked into his shadow to avoid the lunge and it's magic properties to it. A moment later he shot up from his shadow, aiming a kick to Deus side. He didn't want to kill him, so he was avoiding his face for now, but he also knew he wasn't going to let Deus hit him. One hit was all it took to be nearly beaten by him, and Ling knew better then anyone how much of a pain in the a** his attacks were. "Something wrong Deus? Starting off with that is too simple!" he said, clearly amused and lost in the moment.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Kiritsugu ( Kerry ) Fernandes

Locaá´›ion:Oceancrust Town- Walking to Mermaid Heel
With:Chifumi

"My name means little except a past..."

She did have a good point, as long as she was there, Adrianna wouldn't probably use magic. He was still worried though, especially since she knew how to use Meteor already. The conversation switched to the tournament, and he nodded. "I plan on joining, though mainly to investigate. We've sen strange activity in the area during the last several Games so I'm going in to help." he said, though she did have a good point. He didn't want to fight anyone he knew, but if he got picked then he'd fight anyway, simple as that. "I doubt I'll fight you or Stella, and if I did fight Ray I'd be fineeeee." he said, smiling back to her with amusement. Just cause Ray was the famous dark mage didn't mean there wasn't others who were strong too, he was sure he was more then a match for him. Adrianna chimed in too, wanting to watch as well. "Thats the spirit! You can watch with Rin and all the others as long as you don't get into a fight with Izayoi or Rin." he said, smiling back to his daughter. He wasn't too worried now, anything that came their way wouldn't stand a chance.

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~SABERTOOTH~

Have you ever just laid on the ground, staring at the ceiling of some old temple as monsters feasted on your entrails? No, well maybe you shouldn't be such a prude and give it a try sometime, needless to say that's where we find poor Alucard...

The room, mostly filled with the sounds of gnashing and chewing from rather grotesque creatures grew quiet as clapping could be heard and a man in rather fancy attire entered the room, "My, my, not all I imagined. Even so, the tainted blood of the great Alucard who has killed so many will make for a great circle. Once the preparations are complete, I can finally bring death to this world. Those fools in Fiore... Zeref was just a boy, hardly worthy of the title god... But..." The man was suddenly cut off, "But my god is so special, And when I revive him, I'm going to give him some pretty flowers and he'll naturally obey me. I'ma cut ya short, some bull s**t like that right?" Alucard had appeared behind the man cackling. Whipping around in confusion the man looked back at where Alucard's body was, "But ho..." The man was once again cut off, "Different country, same reactions... Those 'monsters' of yours are actually kind of cute don't you think?" As the man looked at the monsters, blood drained off of them revealing bones and rotting flesh. They all started to stare at him with the blood pooling to their head in the shape of Alucard's hat. Alucard kindly stepped out of the way grinning, as the beasts charged, the man ran, why is it their types are always all bark?

Frantically, hall way to hallway he ran. Every time he passed a door or a window, there would be Alucard, watching him with a grin, "I just have to make it to..." After one more turn he slammed open a door and there they were. His guild, it was rather massive, and he even had an S-Rank. Chuckling for a moment, the man calmed down, "No way that wannabe vampire could get the better of me..." He soon took a seat, "Now that's not very nice..." Looking around he realized the voice came from one of his guild mates... As he took a closer look, the blood drained from his face, or should I say the blood drained from the faces of everyone in the room and the signature red hats appeared.

Alucard sat atop the castle on top of a hill, "Ah, got to love the first chase of the new year." Blood would start to poor out of the first floor of the castle that Alucard was sitting atop and rushed down the hill. The town the hill overlooked would have a present in the morning. The blood fell neatly into ditches carved into the hill spelling...

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

Just as he thought his work was finished, the hill began to rumble... Soon, a massive worm like creature burst up through the castle. Alucard jumped but it still managed to consume him. Now as he slither down the beings throat, all Alucard can do is laugh, "Oh, this year's going to be good!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Guests: A god
Current Hobbies: Having fun
Present location: Outside of Fiore

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

Chifumi listened to Kerry explain why he would be joining a guild for the upcoming tournament, she nodded her head in understanding but she was slightly worried. He even went on to say he doubted that he would have to fight her or his sister but if he'd fought Ray he'd be fine. "I know you will but I'd still be really worried, Ray isn't your typical mage nor are some of the other mages in the other guilds but you already knew that." "Uncle Ray's strong but Daddy's suuuuupppppeeerrrr strong!" Adrianna happily shouted with all the confidence in her father. Hearing her father tell her that she can watch with Rin and the others but not to get into fights with Rin and Izayoi. "I'll be good daddy but Rin always starts the fights and Izayoi is just a poopie head!" Chifumi giggled then sighed, "So what guild will you join?" She asked curiously.

Can't be alone all the time: Kerry, Adrianna
What's bugging me this time?: Happy, a bit tired
Where have I wandered to now?: Oceancrest Town, In front of Mermaid Heel

Quote:

Ñ‚echniques
                tab tab none:

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It took Kid a moment to realize he had an OCD moment and that he had been moved to his office by Sagira and Pyria. Now a days he could feel when he was about to have an issue and stop it before it happened, but with his exhausted mind, one slipped through. After all he had just spent a two days up and at the same time had a thought projection doing paperwork exhausting his mind as well. It's only natural he would be tired. sighing audibly he said "Heh, well that could of gone better" hne said a littlew disapointed with himself, but then laughed as well thinking hiw bad his OCD got there. It was good he could laugh at it now. "And here I thought I was suppressing my exhaustion rather well."

Seeing Pyria's confused look, he gathered she probably had no Idea what on earth was going on. "Well, now you know how I got the name Kid. I have an unnatural obsession with symmetry. A nonreturnable gift from my psychotic father and grand father. as you can tell, when it hit's It can get a bit comical." he explained, shrugging it off as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Looking to Sagira he grinned before saying "thanks for helping me get my wits back firecracker" using his cute nickname for her. Sitting down in his chair he thought for a second then said "Well Ptria, you only join a guild once, might as well enjoy your party while you can"

User ImageUser Image
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Quatro Cerberus, His office
[Company] Sagira, Pyria
[Feelings] Exhaustion
[Magic Remaining] 74%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Dreyar

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna was just carrying a sleeping Sakuya to her bed for her nap when she heard a voice she did not recognize and then heard Master Alucard. She sighed as she knew that someone was finding out why they were not to be messed with and knew that he something planned for this person. She then got to her room and was about to lay her daughter down when she saw the hill not far from the city start to shake. She saw a giant worm come out out and then saw the message that was left by her master. She just sighed and knew that she was used to something like this happening. She smirked though and then saw the monster gobble up her master. She knew that he would be able to get out and placed her child down for her nap.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 25% ( )
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 100%

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx 100% Enhancement Magic (-none-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura floated on the ocean's surface, looking up into the sky confused. Her training had been going so well. she had maintained the storm for roughly 5 hours without running out of magic and had only needed to pause once to release her magic poisoning. She didn't understand what happened. one moment her magic was working fine, next, her body tried to shift on it's own into Sakura, pain shot through her like a thousand knives had been stabbed all over her, and all her spell faltered and the island she had been floating on shattered into dust. it took everything she had to reactivate her magic a minute later before she would of crashed into the ocean as lethal speeds. In the end she landed safely in the water, most of her magic exhausted and needed to let her world drain restore her power, but her mind was confused. why did she almost change like that, what was that pain, how come her magic failed like that. She had no clue, but she would have to learn. If this happened in a actual life or death fight, she would be helpless.

((OOC: It has begun))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where are we: Floating in the Ocean
Who are we with: Alone
How we're feeling: Confused

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100%
Magical Energy: 100%
Demon Energy: 100%
----------------------------------------------------------------

Bracing himself up with his sword, Hiei was gasping for air, his body ragged, beaten and broken. He barely had the strength to stand before the being of unrivaled power and experience in front of him. If it wasn't for the bond he had to Alucard through Tsubaki and Celeste, he would of died from blood loss ten times over by now. "Is this all you have. I thought you were better than this." the tremendously powerful demon said to him, a mocking playful look on his face. How had it come to this?

-30 minutes ago-

Hiei arrived at the mouth cave he had felt the calling from for the past month. The feeling had come from so far outside Fiore even with his Jagan he couldn't see it. "Took you long enough to get here, I almost thought you were too cowardly to come" a voice said from the cave. "You have the wrong Idea, fools to lazy to come to me aren't worth my time, your constant signal into my head was just so annoying I came to shut it up permanently" Hien responded his hand on the hilt of his sword. Laughter rang from the cave. The laugh was very simiolar to how Hiei laughed and it gave him the oddest sense of nostalgia. "You speak just like your mother." the voice replied as foot steps could be heard from the inside of the cave. The strange line caught Hiei off guard and baffled him before drawing a smirk to the demons face "My mother? Clearly you haven't done your research. Otherwise you would know I was an orphan. No parents to speak of. Just talking with you is annoying, any last words?" He said fully gripping the sword. "Just this... You may be an orphan,. but you had to come from somewhere" a figure said walking out of the cave, a figure which caused Hiei to freeze in place. "Isn't that right... son"

Hiei was frozen like a statue, trying to make sense of the situation. His father standing before him. He could see the man's essence, the demon's power and saw it was what made up half of his essence and power. There was no doubting it, this man was his biological father. "Alright, you have my attention. So old man... tell me why you summoned me... and more importantly, why I should care." The demon tilted his head and grinned. "Yep, definitely Yukina's rudeness. Had to see it for myself." the demon said and sat down on the ground. "I summoned you because you awakened the true power of your magic, and I felt it was time for you to know your origins. As for why you should care... I will rip your arms and legs off if you try to leave. Might as well get comfortable." The threat felt more like a challenge. Hiei found himself actually liking this old monster. "Sounds like fun, but maybe later. You have 10 minutes" he said and sat down.

The demon laughed and added "After our talks I will spar with you a bit, see how strong you have become, but for now, what you need to know." there was a pause in the air as they both remained silent for a minute. It had taken only a second though for Asura to use his own Jagan and breach all of Hiei's mental defenses and immobilize his body and take control of his mind. Hiei helpless found a image wrap around him and like a spirit he floated inside one of Asura's memories. A demon of pure raw power hunting down anyone he thought was worthy of behing his opponent, Hundreds of powerful wizards all over earthland falling to him, but only one ever giving his trouble, a beautiful woman who wielded the most amazing power and was a demon slayer to boot. She had been ordered to exterminate him. Time and time again they fought to a deadlock. Each time the two becoming a little more closer, but also wanting to defeat the other even more. It got to the point where after they would try to kill each other, they would spend the night together then try to kill each other again before going their own ways to prepare for another fight. However at one point a year passed and they never met. He could never track her as her demon slayer magic kept his Jagan eye from seeing her.

Finally when he met her again, he prepared to fight, but saw she had something with her, a bundle of cloth, inside slept a baby no more than three months old, radiating both human and demon energy. Yukina, the woman handed the child to the frozen demon before falling on the ground, Looking into her memories he saw her take a mortal wound protecting the child from a church assassin. "Make sure... he grows up strong" she said to Asura before her magic power flowed into Hiei, her Demon Slayer magic becoming a part of him, concealing his demon power. Then she passed away. Asura buried her where they had always fought and took Hiei to an orphanage and left him at the door. Before leaving though he imprinted his own curse onto Hiei so one day he would form a Jagan as well. He then left and killed every single member of that religion. five years later when he returned to get Hiei, the boy was missing, run away. It didn't take him long to find the boy, but he was growing stronger fending for himself. So he decided to let Hiei grow on his own and not take the child in.

Hiei's body was freed from Asura's Jagan and he fell over, his mind overwhelmed. 10 years of memories had jusr ben shoved into his head in less than a minute, it was only natural. "Now you know your origin, feel better?" Hiei didn't respond to Asura's taunt, He didn't know what to say or how to feel. so many experiences, so much to take in. "Guess you need time, but you don't have much of that, after all you said ten minutes." He said mocking his son's words. That snapped Hiei out of his stupor and he began asking questions which Asura answered.

"So, still want to spar against your old man? maybe you will learn a thing or two"
---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Asura (Hiei's Dad)
Mood: Grim.
Index: "Verbal", "Telepathic", Personal Thought

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

"You did alright Kid, give yourself some credit." Sagira said to Kid after he chastised himself over his OCD episode, he had been working so hard as of late for their unborn child's benefit though she wished he'd take it easy even for a bit before he burned out due to exhaustion. When Kid spoke to her about how he got the name Kid Pyria was a bit put-off but sort of understood, she didn't know what to say at the moment but she nodded meaning she understood. She would have asked him about it but it seemed rather personal from what she gathered. Sagira smiled lightly when Kid thanked her for helping him get his wits back, "You're welcome tiger." She replied before he spoke to Pyria, "I will, never really had a party thrown for me before." Pyria said, "So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about, Master?" Sagira looked at Kid wondering how he was going to inform Pyria about Misaki's passing.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid, Pyria
What's bugging me this time?: A little flustered, a bit sad
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftberg Town; Quatro Cerberus; Kid's office

Quote:

Ñ‚echniques

tab tab text:

tab tab text:

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid chuckled as Sagira used his pet name, Tiger. He had only recieved that nick name after they started dating and considering how sagira gave out nick names, it felt nice to be finally given his own nickname from her besides from the standard Kid. However that chuckle ended as he tensed when Pyria asked about what he wanted to talk about, he had hoped to have a little more time to get things orgenized in his head, but he didn't have time to it seemed. "A lot has happened with the Scarlet family that you may not be aware of. If you meet them not knowing these things, there could be misunderstandings and it could hurt both you and them. I thought it would be best if I fill you in before you meet them for both your sake and theirs." He took a seat behind the desk and signaled for Sagira and Pyria to take seats in front of it. Taking a deep breath he prepared himself.

"First off, seven years ago there was a being that threatened the entire world known as Sora. He is the son of Zeref and we fought him several times as he caused trouble along with the former dark guild named after the black dragon, Acnologia." he explained hoping she would be taking this seriously. He didn't want to come out and say the bad news, he felt he should let her know before hand. He suspected Sagira was right and that Pyria thought Misaki died as a kid. If so he shouldn't grant her hope then take it away. "During those battles, several people died. and during one specific fight, a member of the Scarlet family. She was an S-Class wizard that used.... what was it called... It was a form of armor that singing gave it power. I wasn't there when she died, I had been away on a year long mission, but from what I heard she sacrificed herself to save several other mages who were about to be killed. She was considered a hero for it, but her and the other Scarlet's were close and it caused them a lot of pain. The reason I bring this up is you look almost identical to her. Many people came back from the dead for real 2 months ago, and if they think you are her only to have their hopes dashed it will most likely reopen old wounds." he said being careful not to say the person's name. If he was right, then she wouldn't suspect it was Misaki he was talking about since she was already dead long ago, if not, then he would tell from the expression on her face and would know he handled this wrong. He would wait to say more until he had a feel for the situation.

Kid focused for a second and created a thought projection, but not at the guild, It appeared in Arthas's Office at Fairy Tail. Immediately He and Arthas saw each other.
"Ah, Hello Kid, Ragna, can you give me a second" Arthas said to the Earth dragon slayer.
"Hello Arthas, how goes your son's training?, Greetings Ragna."
Arthas pointed at the couch where Roy slept. "He's improving, but at such a young are magic really exhaust him."
"I see. Well at least he has two good teachers. Arthas, can you come to my guild As soon as possible. There is someone here that you should meet." Kid said but his thought projection broke down before it could get the reply, Kid's exhaustion kicking in again. Maintaining the projection wasn't easy. Especially after he had just relaxed when he got to the guild, his body wasn't ready to use that level of power again after just stopping ten minutes ago.
"Okay, something seems wrong with Kid... Ragna, can you stay with Roy for a few minutes while I check on Quatro Cerberus?"
Kid sighed and sent to Sagira, "I just contacted Arthas, but couldn't fully fill him in. Could you do that please, or at least enough that he knows not to expect a resurrection?"

User ImageUser Image
[Location] Driftberg Tows, Quatro Cerberus, His office
[Company] Sagira, Pyria
[Feelings] Exhaustion
[Magic Remaining] 74%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
-none-
[Status] 100%

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Unknown beings that cannot be stopped...
This moment repeats once again...
Innocent voices are being erased...
Pain and anger as well as an oath...
Who is the right one?
A white soldier is waiting for fate...

Pyria (Scarlet) Kurai
Shinmei Sword/Requip Mage

User Image

"Misunderstandings?" Pyria asked curiously wondering what Kid meant and, more so, what happened within the Scarlet family that could hurt her and the others. She say down when Kid offered her and Sagira in front of his desk before he began explaining about what transpired seven years ago against the son of Zeref, Sora, and the former dark guild Acnologia. "I've heard the stories even all the way out in Caelum from when I was with Kasuga back then, we've even had problems with dark mages because of Acnologia's influence." She replied after he said that, Kid then went onto explaining a particular battle concerning a member of the Scarlet family who was also an S-class mage, this woman had did something to save several mages but had lost her life in the process but when Kid mentioned that this woman looked almost identical to her Pyria's eyes went wide. "He can't possibly mean...I thought she had died back then. But what if he says is true then..." She thought to herself as Kid stated that several people who were thought dead returned two months ago and she could be confused with this woman and their hopes dashed. "I see." Pyria said sounding slightly sad, if it who she thought it was then it meant that she missed someone very close to her. Sagira placed her arm around Pyria's shoulders unaware that Kid had sent a thought projection to Fairy Tail until he spoke to her telepathically asking her to inform Arthas not to expect a resurrection, "Sure thing." Sagira replied before telepathically linking to Arthas, "Arty~ Sorry Kid didn't finish telling you anything in his message, he's been working really hard lately. Anyway he asked me to fill in the blanks, I'm guessing you told you about meeting someone here right? Uhh, you'll see when you get here but don't expect a resurrection like with the others play? This person is completely different individual." She explained.

Who's around me?: Sagira, Kid
What's going on in my head?: Curious
Where in the world am I?: Driftberg Town, Quatro Cerberus; Kid's office

Quote:

Ñ‚echniques
                tab tab none:

Reach for the sky! It's what you wanted!
Believe you can reach the blue sky...
Reach for the sky until you can reach it...
Even if it means sacrificing everything...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff