Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Kid listened as Sagira said sadly she couldn't drink beer after today anymore. He knew it would be hard on her. "Well, we will just have to find you something else you can drink for a few months" he said determined to help her through the liquor drought that was to come. "Once this is over, I will get you several kegs of your favorite beer." he promised hoping it would at least lighten up her spirits. WHen she said she had to tell Kotetsu and Souma, and others. He knew it to be true. Well, if we can find Souma, we could tell him... but I bet he is off catching up with Elle. As for Kotetsu... He looked over and saw hin need Ray, Clarissa, and Ragna. "I could ask him to join us so we cam tell him." he suggested before an Idea popped into his head. "You know, He doesn't know that we haven't been dating before now. That could make it easier as he might assume we have been dating for awhile, same goes for Souma. The others... well, we could tell them later and make them think it happened after today. Just a thought." thinkng this was like the first mission they went on where they had to pretend to be married. This time thought it would be pretending the opposite. "It's just a thought. Might make it easier to say to everyone." he said not sure if he explained himself well enough
User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Fairy Tail. Secluded spot
[Company] Sagira Sakura
[Feelings] Flustered, Dread
[Magic Remaining] 99.9%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
10 Seeker
[Status] 100%

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Split decisions, fighting fixes
I test ride my memory
Tunnel vision, I give in and put
An end to make-shifting relief
This game has got me shaking hands
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clarissa Marvell
Summon/Aura Mage

User Image

"I know all too well how Fairy Tail is." Clarissa replied to Kotetsu, he was still the same man he is and that wasn't surprising at all though she wondered how he handle all the changes that were coming his way especially with the growth of Fairy Tail's mages.Glancing to Ragna and Rayleigh she did ponder whom would win a fight between those two and Kotetsu, it was an interesting thought indeed. "Hm, sounds like my kind of crowd." A voice echoed around them and Clarissa knew whom the voice belonged to then, behind her, a large man clad in dark red samurai-like armor. "Just tell me you have some stronger ale, Clarissa likes to get my the cheap stuff." "Only because you're a nasty and destructive drunk." She said to the Esper then sighed heavily before looking back to Kotetsu, "Please excuse him, Gilgamesh can be quite crud." "It's a celebration isn't it? I want to drink some better ale!" Gilgamesh stated before looking down at Rayleigh and Ragna, "Hmph, you two may make for a good fight. You there Dark God Slayer, that was a real dirty tactic you played on that Fire Dragon Slayer but overall it was a good fight." "Gilgamesh....do not start picking fights now." She scolded the Esper.

Who's around me?: Everyone at fairy Tail
What's going on in my head?: Happy
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't need you to find resolve
Cause when it's said and done
Down to one
I'll hate to say I told you so
And as your promises dissolve

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira perked up a bit when Kid he'd get her several kegs of her favorite beer, "Aww thanks Kid." She said smiling at him, she'd just have to endure not having beer for a long while possibly longer after remembering something Cindy had told her. When Kid offered to ask Kotetsu to join them so they could tell them Sagira nodded, "That works for me." She replied before he suggested that they tell him they've been dating for a while and they could tell the others later on. "That's a good idea, a real good idea. We aren't telling that Dingbat Ling though, I still need to find a Wyvern big enough, cut off its tail, and shove it up his a** for being a S-class jerk shooting off his mouth the way he did earlier." She stated, she was serious about doing that just to shut him up finally but that would wait til her and Kid got through this day.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: A little overwhelmed
Where have I wandered to now?: Magnolia Town; Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab text:

tab tab text:

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Irisviel Dreyar
Guild Master of Lamia Scale

Locaᴛion:Heading to Era -> Era
With:Herself -> Delvin, Alturia, Children, Twins, Fay
(( Somewhat crappy sorry. ))
"A Dreyar always fights."
Iri was happy to see the people who had vanished come back despite how they looked now. Once that was over though, she headed off to Fairy Tail where the party was being held at. Once she arrived, she tried helping but the Fairy Tail guild had taken care of it for the most part. This let her sit around for a change, enjoy the guild, and talk with anyone else there. Delvin had been talking to Ichiro it seemed though, so when he entered Irisviel decided not to ask what was going on since Ichiro seemed upset for some reason. Maybe it was because of the last seven years of his life missing his family? After a moment though Mercer approached her, mentioning something about it being very important too. Iri blinked with surprise, her attention turning away from the children for now to focus on him. “What’s wrong? Everything alright with you and your family?” she asked curiously.

"Don't let my appearance fool you."

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Mercer Dreyar
Lightning Dragon Slayer

User Image

"Rele and Izayoi are fine, Iris. It's...about Miroku" Mercer said then took a deep breath, this wasn't going to be easy to say to Irisviel because he knew she'd take it really hard. {b]"I met his wife, Yuna, and daughter, Sakuya, today, actually they're here now in Fairy Tail. His wife is in Sabertooth as was he...but the thing is his wife had told me that, uhh, he...he's dead. His wife told me he died sometime ago." It was finally out there now, he didn't need to wonder what Irisviel's reaction would be as he knew what she'd be feeling as he felt really bad right now. "If you want to meet Yuna she's around here somewhere."

Who's around me?: Everyone at Fairy Tail
What's going on in my head?: Solemn
What's playing on my headset?: The World Calling

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses
+ How do you feel? That is the question.
+++ But I forget you don't expect an easy answer.
+++++ When something like a soul becomes
+++++++ Initialized and folded up like paper dolls and little notes.

Kanau Orlando

❝When you cease to strive to understand,+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++»
Location ¦ ↬ Magnolia, Fairy Tail Guild: Party Room
Whose nearby ¦ ¤ Everyone at the party
How am I ¦ ♫ Nervose

User Image
++++++Kanau had been exploring the party for a bit. It looked like everyone was busy in their own conversations. He didn't want to just jump in the middle of one and feel like he was being rude. He sighed inwardly for a moment. It was hard to feel not out of place. Then he heard something. It was a Mercer, though he didn't know his name, telling someone about Yuna being somewhere close by, though that was all he caught of the conversation. "Last I saw her, Yuna was in the training hall with her kid." He again tried not to sound nervous. Looking at the two of them, he could tell that something had happened. It wasn't really his business though. Especially as they weren't even in his guild. They were both Lamia Scale, he was Sabertooth. Being gone the last seven years, he knew about the guilds, but didn't really know who lead them. It wasn't that he had lived under a rock, it was just never important before. Either one of them could be the guild master and he wouldn't know it. He realized now, that he would be learning a lot over the next few weeks. He almost couldn't wait for the party to be over. He thought how he could get to know his own guild, and perhaps others when he started taking jobs. For the moment, he waited to see if the information he gave them would help, and would probably move on afterwards.

«++++++++++++++++++++++++++Then you will know without understanding. ❞ - Chinese Proverb
«++++++++++++++++++++++++++Then you will know without understanding. ❞ - Chinese Proverb

You can't expect a bit of hope.++++++++++++
So while you're outside looking in++++++++
Describing what you see+++++++++++++
Remember what you're staring at is me.+

MavericktheRed

Keyblademaster333

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Your welcome" he said with a more genuine smile. He was starting to look forward to this more and more. Partially because he remembered the promise he had made to Jubilee and Kagura. He had never forgotten them, but he had forgotten his promise. Ironically though his promise was to never forget them, so even thought he had forgotten his promise, he had still kept it. When Sagira agreed to his Ideas but added they wouldn't tell Ling and she was serious about the Wyvern Tail, he couldn't stop himself from laughing. "You're one of a kind Sagira. You have no Idea how long I have missed this side of you." he said happily while still laughing a bit. He stood up then thought to Sagira as he maneuvered to where Clarissa, Ragna, Ray, and Kotetsu were. "We are going to need to keep our story straight, we can't say different amounts of time if he asks how long we have been dating and stuff, so keep our minds connected so we can collaborate as he talks to us" when he arrived he heard Gilgamesh provoking Ray. "If you want a good fight, go speak to Ling. He has been bored recently, I bet he would take you on. It would probably liven up the party for them." he said to the spirit with a grin before addressing them all. "It's nice to see you all. Sorry, but I need to borrow Kotetsu from all of you... Kotetsu, I need to have a word with you alone if that alright." he said hoping he wasn't interrupting too much.
User ImageUser Image
-------------------------Status-------------------------
[Location] Fairy Tail. Secluded spot
[Company] Sagira Ray, Ragna, Kotetsu, Clarissa, Gilgamesh.
[Feelings] Happy. Worried
[Magic Remaining] 100%
[Black Angel Form] 100%
[Shade Troopers]
10 Seeker
[Status] 100%

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Ling Strauss

S ranked mage of Quarto Cerburus

Locaᴛion:Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail
With:Repede
Take Over:Not in use.

Once it was made clear that Kid would take over the guild, Ling leaned back in his seat and relaxed a little. In reality though, he was thinking over Repede's actions for making Kid the new guild master. Was it because he was wanting to relax more? Ling was guessing it had to do the Tournament that was coming up soon. Repede was such a hard person to figure out, so he knew his reasons were his own. Maybe it was so that Kid could do what he had been for the last seven years as a tempoary Guild Master. After thinking this over, Ling leaned back in and watched as Sagira and Kid left the room to talk. Whatever they were talking about didn't interest him, so he gave a bored look. "All these f^#^@&g kid's and nothing fun to do." he mumbled with annoyance. This party sucked, nothing like the bars back in the "underworld" he called it. Woman, alcohol, food, this party had none of that.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Tyson Strauss
Take Over/Kiryoku Mage

User Image

"This is some party Fairy Tail's throwing, just about everybody's here." Tyson commented as he looked around the guild hall. He, Ghalest, and their son along with a few others from Lamia Scale came for the party though a handful decided to stay behind and watch over the guild hall or continued to train for the upcoming Grand Magic Games. He saw the ones that were brought back to life just as Sagira informed, that surprised him a bit but it was a welcomed sight seeing as a lot of people loved to have them back in their lives. Now that Tyson was at Fairy Tail he figured Quatro Cerberus was present as well so he might as well meet Ling but first he had to find Kid, he left to look for Kid and spotted him over with some very noticeable individuals (Rayleigh, Ragna, Kotetsu, and Clarissa). "Well now, quite the collection of people we have here." he commented as he approached the group then looked to Kid, "Got your message about Ling, where is he? Thought it was time we met." he was a bit nervous but it was better to do it now than later.

Who's around me?: Everyone at Fairy Tail
What's going on in my head?: A bit nervous

Quote:

Active Soul:

Active Enchantment

тechniques
                none :

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
After returning to Magnolia Town, she parted ways with Kyo, saying she wanted to relax for a bit after the mission, and Dark flew her off. Since then, she'd been lounging about on the roof of the guild. There was not a thought in her head, though, every now and then, she'd lift her left arm, holding her hand above her face, palm facing the sky, and stare at the engagement ring that now adorned the third finger on her left hand. Kraehe was so out of it that she wasn't even aware of the party going on beneath her in the guild. Recalling Kyo's earlier, her feelings darted back and forth from giddiness to anxiety, the anxiety stemming from her worry that she wouldn't make a good wife for Kyo. Heaving a sigh, she rested her head against the roof, glancing to the side as she felt the vibrations from those inside, talking and moving about. "Maybe I should talk to one of them..."

Mood: Happy
Company: Dark, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lan Scarlet ]
You know it's never too late
Get up and start all over again
You know it's never too late
There's got to be a better way
Don't settle for the cold and rain
It's not too late to start again
Find a way to smile and never let it get away

User Image

With the party underway, celebrating the return of those who had been thought to have been dead for the past seven years, she sat around one of the tables with some of the other mages in attendance, conversing as her children ran about the guild, playing with some of the other children. She had to admit, it was nice to be talking to people her own age for a change. Turning her head, Lan scanned the guild hall, her gaze passing over a few of the mages that had just returned, before they landed on her children. "..." Seeing them sneaking some desserts from one of the tables covered with various other dishes, she chuckled as she shook her head at their antics.

Mood: Calm, Happy
Company: Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

After getting word that those they had thought to have died seven years ago had returned, alive and well, Fairy Tail had decided to throw a celebration in honor of their return, inviting mages from all of the guilds to attend. During the preparations, she lurked around the kitchen as Rayleigh, Arthas, and Sakura, went about preparing food, sneaking in when they weren't looking to steal some of the finished dishes, particularly the desserts. Now that the party was underway, Stella was pretty full from having pigged out as a secret taste tester, she sat around with Sagira and Cindy, drinking as they talked. After Sagira left with Kid, she swigged down what was left in her glass before going to pour herself a refill, a smirk on her face as she did so. "Think they're gonna sneak off to find a closet to do it in?" She joked as she looked towards Cindy.

Mood: Cheerful

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Fullbuster ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

Heading to Fairy Tail to attend the party being thrown there in celebration of the return of the mages who had been gone for seven years, going with members of Blue Pegasus. For the past while, Jade had been on her own, having seen Ichiro go outside. "..." She was worried, to her, it felt like he didn't want to be with her, though she was rather eager to be with him, having longed for and dreamed for such a chance when he was gone. Trying to distract herself, she drank until she was red in the face, then proceeded to stuff her face with some of the foods that Rayleigh, Arthas, and Sakura had cooked up earlier.

Mood: Anxious

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image

After having gone to Era with Shinjiro, Re,i and Ragna, where they encountered Arthas, Delvin, and the mages who had just returned, they were invited back to Fairy Tail to celebrate their return. She reluctantly accepted, seeing as Ragna was rather eager to be with Eden. Now, Lakisha kept to herself, eating from a small plate of food in her hand as she watched the mages partying. "..." She wasn't much for social gathering such as this, though she decided to stick around, as it gave Shinjiro the chance to reconnect with his guild mates.

Mood: Calm, Thinking

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A single tear falls into the serene water surface, creating a wave....
That wave is blown by the wind and reaches far away...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlowing within me, originating from memory, I clearly hear fate crying out.....

Cindy Traynor
"Lightning/Explosive Mage"

User Image

The party was on at Fairy Tail, been a while since Cindy attended a big blowout with the fairies but it was always the spectacle. She didn't know where Jade wandered off to but Cindy was going to drink with Sagira, Stella, and Ramona. Seeing Sagira acting like her old self was very welcomed instead of that forced self of hers, Cindy understood why she was depressed but she wasn't going to miss that. When Sagira and Kid wandered off somewhere leaving her, Stella, and Ramona Stella made the joke about Sagira and Kid doing it in a closet. "Pffft, I wish they would already! There's some serious sexual tension there, girl needs to sow some wild oaks in my opinion and get it over with." She commented before swigging down her drink. "For real, I saw the way he was looking at Sagira. He wants in dem jeans! Me on the other hand..." Ramona said before looking around the guild hall, "I got some slim pickings seeing as mostly everyone here has a significant other or is married, where's the eligible bachelors at?!" She shouted before noticing Chifumi and Adriana with Kiritsugu. "Well look who decided to show up, Kerry's here. Bout damn time..." She grumbled. "Yeah it is him, good for Chi-Chi and Adriana." She then looked to Stella, "So...when you and Ray gonna start having kids?" She asked curiously smirking a little.

The company I keep: Everyone at Fairy Tail
What're these feeling swirling around in me?: Happy

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Turn tears to Reverse, you'll Re:birth...
Now open your eyes.....
Ah, if you can feel the brightness...
Evolution Reverse/Re:birth...
If you take a step forward a new future will be born right here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff