Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira listened to Huma's explanation, just the mere mention of the deity's name caused her Super Archive to bring up several articles of information that were connected to her including myths, legends, and so on. "So it's safe to assume those twins were taught Flame God Slayer magic by Huma or she has some deeper connection to them." She thought to herself, she had the deity to thank for bringing the eleven dead back to life. Judging from what she could hear through Arthas it seemed that was the complete explanation concerning how the assault group was brought back to life so there was no reason to record any further. "Let's see how Hiei likes this info-blast." She packaged Huma's explanation with a slew of "naughty pictures" and bundled them together before telepathically sending them to Hiei. Sagira giggled evilly, "Okay you lil troll, let's see how you handle hat magical data recorder." She mumbled to herself before catching onto what Arthas said about Kotetsu and Ichiro, "Arty, so far Souma's at Fairy Tail. Ichiro and Kotetsu are still at Blue Pegasus, wonder if Cindy dropped the baby bomb on Kotetsu." Sagira snorted before laughing wondering what Kotetsu's reaction was to Cindy's news, it was then she could hear Fay asking for an explanation, connecting him to the already crowded telepathic line she chucked. "Gimme a second, I'll send you a info-burst of what's been explained." She said before using Information Transfer sending a recording of Huma's explanation to Fay, the train was nearing Driftberg Town and would be pulling into the station shortly.

Can't be alone all the time: Alvin, Gaara
What's bugging me this time?: Intrigued
Where have I wandered to now?: Train bound for Driftburg Town

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab Super Archive: This Magic is a variation of Archive, allowing the user to convert information into Magical data, which can be stored, enabling the user to gain access to previously stored information, such as other types of Magic, but in a more powerful sense. It is mainly used by flat-screens which are projected into the air and contain information on them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

"Oh yeah, your group left for Era before Alturia gave birth." Chifumi said in response to Akane's question, "She gave birth to twin girls just before demons invaded Crocus, me and Cleo were with her at the time then were whisked away to the Spirit World for safety. Their names are Tsubasa and Rin, they're seven years old and already have magic which isn't surprising considering their parents." "They make shinies~!" "Yes, they use some kind of Jewel Magic." This made her wonder what kind of magic Adriana would have, Chifumi guessed she may have Kerry's Heavenly Body Magic mos likely or maybe Wind Magic is she didn't become a slayer by some strange turn of events. "You'll see them, knowing master she's gonna bring Alturia and her daughters to see you and the twins are not dead." "Of course she is." Seryna commented. "No way would master leave Alturia out of the loop especially about this." Ramona added.

Can't be alone all the time: Seryna, Ramona, Cleo, Akane
What's bugging me this time?: Overjoyed
Where have I wandered to now?: Ocean Crest Town, Mermaid Heel

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls-Scarlet
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona listened to Arthas explain that the situation was settled and that what Sakura sensed was true, "That's great to hear indeed." She said before looking to Sakura who was listening while she played with Roy, as he went on to say that things were under control and that they weren't needed in Era. "I'm guessing Delvin is there already, the situation had to have pulled him away from whatever meeting he had today." She mumbled though she wasn't surprised her brother was there, after Era was destroyed seven years ago Delvin and the Rune Knights have been extra protective when it comes to Era. When Arthas said that he'd personally planned on heading back to Fairy Tail so he could greet Souma, Kotetsu, and Ichiro. "That's understandable, knowing Houhouin, Repede, or whomever is out and about they went back to Quatro so I think I'll head over there after I've greeted Souma, Kotetsu, and Ichiro as well." It seemed like a solid plan because she figured Sakura wanted to be there as well so they'd all would go greet them.

Who's around me?: Sakura, Roy
What's going on in my head?: Elated
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia, Home

Quote:

equipment
                tab tab none:

Active Enchantment

tab tab none:

тechniques

tab tab none:

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Mystic Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud led the way back to the guild along with his family. Now that he got what had been irritating him for a long time out of the way, he was alot calmer and collective. As they walked though he turned to look at Leita to see her moping sadly to herself. Cloud sighed and then said, "Would you stop that? It's really irritating." Cloud wasn't the type to console, but it's the closest anyone could probably get out of him.

As they entered the guild Cloud could hear people talking. Curious to what was going on Cloud headed to the room to find everyone there. But, what was more shocking was... "Souma?" It couldn't be. Souma was dead. Then that must mean that this one was an impostor. it was the only explination. How dare this guy do this to an honored comrade. Cloud's fist started to shake and ignite from anger and then a ran at the impostor raising his fist. "MYSTIC FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST," Cloud shouted aiming for the guys arms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everfear2's Wife

Shy Vampire

10,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Imogene Ellen High

Song mage of fairy tail

'Life is like a rose because it shows how precious life is and the experiences one goes through'

" I know that my adopted dad tried to cheer me up by telling my about ice cream monsters...but it is still one of my fear I just need to work on them to over come them."said Imogene as she looked at Ray right before a white haired man named korvain came over and began to talk to heras well kissed her hand.Imogene took back her hand from Korvain's grip."My name is Imogene.It's nice to meet you Korvain."said Imogene as she felt uncomfortable around Korvain for some odd reason.Imogene then went over to where she dropped her cookie container and began to pick the cookies that fell out of the container and places them back inside the same container.'that Korvain makes me feel uncomfortable when I am around him..I should avoid him I don't like feeling uncomfortable it tends to bring up bad memories.'thought Imogene as she made her wings surround her in their feathery softness."Please Ray would you be kind enough to show where things are inside the kitchen now I really would like to make my devil's food cake now please."asked Imogene as she really wanted to bake something and to get away from Korvain.

Gigabyte9010's Husband

Shirtless Werewolf

Korvain Bhilani

Arcane Swordmaster of Fairy Tail

User Image

Korvain helped Imogene pick up the cookies that had fallen on the floor, and then followed her over to where Ray was. "You wish to make a devil's food cake, you say?" said Korvain with a grin. "Well, I will be delighted to assist you, my dear! Not meaning to brag, but I am quite the accomplished culinarian myself... You may know how to make a cake, but I will teach you how to make it fabulous!" he then took her hand, smiling. "With you and I working together, the fine men and women of Fairy Tail will have a dessert that they will never forget!"

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~The Ace~

Repede watched as Kid left the office. He looked well but he couldn't fool Repede. Repede extended his soul, waiting for it... Annnnnnnnd, plop. Poor Kid, it seems he was still neurotic. And after hearing Ling he simply grinned, "Is that so..." He had his own thoughts on the matter and wished to discuss them with everyone. Of course, there was so much for everyone to say and do, as Ling said, he was a relic. Whether he was there or not, life would go on, but the others were still very much a part of everyone's lives.

With the majority of the members being from Fairy Tail, he had an idea, 'Sagira, can you patch me through to Arthas?' He would wait until the two were connected and then begin, 'Greetings, I suppose it's been awhile? I was wondering if your guild would host a party for those returning? After all, it may be seven years later, but we still haven't celebrated our victory that day... Or loss?' Fairy Tail and Quatro Cerberus were perhaps the closest of all the guilds assuming things did not change too much while he was away. Between Shihona's relationship with Arthas and Sagira's family ties, they were almost always together in some form or another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Acquaintances:Kid, Ling, Sagira, Arthas
Activity:Speaking
Present location:QC GM Room

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ ULZEAL "DEATHSCYTH" SPIRADO ]
[ D RANK OF CRIME SORCIERE ]

I'm a living weapon, and a temple for my friend...xxxxxxxxxx

Ulzeal winced a bit as his hand got cut up by the birds talons and it spoke again. SO it wasn't the cat that spoke... still he was probably insane considering the bird didn't burn to death the moment it jumped into the fire. The bird then started speaking about something overly complicated that reminded him of someone he had forgotten. He couldn't remember the name, but that person always spoke of complicated things. It was probably best if he didn't stay around these people until he remembered something about himself or anyone infact. Finally Ulzeal walked off as the bird was still talking about the two girls and missed what Delvin had said to him since he wasn't there anymore. They might of assumed he was trying to take care of his hands that got cut up, but instead he wandered aimlessly through the city, not caring that his hands were dripping blood. He found his way to an ally and sat down, then tried to remember who that man was... that man that the bird reminded him of.

((Slight Writers Block as Ulzeal, sorry.))

xxxxxxxxxx...Disrespect him and I'll cut out your tounge!... Unless your hot!

[ Where am I ] Era
                                  [ Who's with me ] Delvin, Caleb, Arthas, Eden, Twins
                                  [ What am I feeling ] Confused
                                  [ Magic Energy ] 100%
                                  [ Physical Condition ] 100% ((Has Amnesia))
                                  [ Current Weapon Takeover ] Human

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
                                                          User Image

Arthas wasn't aware Delvin had missed a meeting due to this situation so Shihona telling him that made him wonder what he was missing. The thought left his head just as fast as it had entered as he knew the great magic games were coming up soon. Most likely it involved that. "Yes, he is here. he was actually the first to arrive here after the fires to investigate."

As Shihona told him she would head to Quatro Cerberus after Fairy Tail and meeting them as well, Arthas received a message from Sagira telling him that Kotetsu and Ichiro were at Blue Pegasus. "Sounds fine to me, but Kotetsu and Ichiro are currently at Blue Pegasus, probably catching up with Cindy and Jade" he informed her letting her know it might take them a while before they show up. Just then another message came to him telepathically from Repede asking if fairy tail would host a party for every that vanished. it didn't matter that 4 of the strike force had been from fairy tail, even if only one of them had been on the strike force, the guild would still throw a party in celebration. "I'm getting a message from someone, I'll be right back" he said to shihona as he heard repead "Welcome back to the land of the living. I suppose it has been awhile, at least for us. As for a party, Do you even need to ask? The better question would be when the party will be. For that I would say head over to fairy tail immediately. And yes, it was a victory. I'll fill you in when I can." he sent back before focusing on the communicator. "Repede will be coming to Fairy Tail for the party Fairy Tail will no doubt throw. Looks like you can welcome him there" he said to Shihona before thinking to Sagira. "If I may ask another favor. Let everyone know, Fairy Tail is going to be hosting a party for those that have returned. All are welcomed." with all that done he said to Shihona. "I'll see you at Fairy Tail. I love you" when she answered back he would hang up.

Looking to Eden he reached a pocket and pull out his wallet. "10,000 jewels should be enough for you to buy a ticket back to the guild on a train." he said before pulling out the money and handing it to her. Looking to Delvin he said. "Fairy Tail is going to be hosting a party soon for everyone in honor of the strike teams return. Please feel free to attend." with his parting words said he created his Parsing World Gates, and walked through back to fairy tail. The very first thing he saw was Cloud attacking Souma. looks like I should of headed back sooner.

User Image
Around: Himself
Mood: Curious

Materializations and Techniques

I'm Invisible

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ FAY HEARTFILIA ]

Physical Condition: 100%
Remaining Magic: 100%
Current Doll: -None-

User Image
                                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sagira sent the information to him, he went over it the best he could before saying in a playful voice "Ah, so it's you Huma. A good friend of mine, Crux, once told me about you. It's good to see you... Though to be honest... I expected a grander look~" he chuckled for a second before saying "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I am sure you look magnificent when you are fully grown." He finished laughing after that and added. "Still, thank you for the miracle you helped preform. And also thank you Karen, Tsukihi, for bringing everyone back safely" he said to them. Thank you Sagira for the information

((On phone, had to make it short))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fay Heartfilia
            Where: Era
            Who: Twins, Clarissa, Arthas, Delvin, Eden, Ulzeal.
            How:Confused.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 100% ( )
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 0% ( )
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 100%

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 5% / post or minute ( )
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx 1% / post or minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx 100% Enhancement Magic (-none-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura listened closely to everything said despite helping Roy build a small castle out of blocks. Everything sounded like she guessed, including the trees and shrubs. When the part came up that they were going to go to fairy tail, Sakura looked over to Roy and said "go get your shoes and jacket on. We are going to go see Daddy at Fairy Tail" Roy's eyes lit up and he went to put his shoes on. Sakura placed just two last blocks so Roy's creation wouldn't crumble and got up to put her own shoes on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where are we: Magnolia, Home
Who are we with: Roy, Shihona
How we're feeling: Curious

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh couldn't really imagine ice cream monsters but he has seen weirder things in his life than something like that, at least Imogene was going to work towards overcoming that fear. "That's the spirit." He said with a casual smirk before Korvain came over and introduced himself to Imogene, he stood back before noticing Souma had entered and nearly everyone saw him. "Hey Lan, remember when I said today something extraordinary would happen? Look over there." He said as he pointed towards Souma, when Imogene asked him to show her where everything was in the kitchen he nodded. "Sure, just give me a moment okay?" That was before Korvain stepped forward being eccentric as usual, "Cool it Casanova, she's a shy one so take it down a couple of notches." He said to Korvain with a slight chuckle before spotting Cloud about to hit Souma with a Mystic Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, "Hold that thought, Shadowspeed!" Disappearing a second Rayleigh reappeared between Souma and Cloud, reaching out he grabbed Cloud's fiery fist with his bare hand, "Chill Cloud, it's really Souma! Do you think I'd let an impostor stand within this guild for more than a second? I can sense this is really Souma." He then spotted Arthas coming through his World Gate, "Arthas, can you back me up here and tell Cloud about Souma being alive and all cause I assume you found out how that happened, right?"

Putting up with certain people: Guild Chefs, doppelgangers, Stella, Lan, Relelia, Mercer, Imogene, Souma, Korvain, Arthas
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Calm, Content, On edge
What is the place?: Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail; Kitchen

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

tab tab none:

Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira was smiling from ear to ear which was creeping Alvin out, "What are you smiling about? It's creepier than usual." He commented. "Because my little brother and the other mages are not dead! Look at Gaara, he was one of the ones we thought were dead." She pointed out which caused Alvin to look at him funny, "Gaara...sand...wait a minute, ain't he the fella that destroyed our guild hall twice? And we're inviting him back?" Sagira sighed heavily, "Yeah, Alvin that was seven years ago and it's water under the bridge so don't bring it up again, alright? Gaara's a different person now so give him a chance." "Tch, didn't give your older sister a chance...." Alvin mumbled. "What was that?" says Sagira as she shot a glare at Alvin who looked the other way, sighing Sagira looked to Gaara, "Pay him no mind, Alvin's got a chip on his shoulder is all." She said before hearing Repede's request, "You're already connected, I connected all eleven mages, myself, Arthas, Clarissa, Lakisha, Delvin, and now Fay so you can speak." She replied before Repede spoke to Arthas about having a celebration which got her excited, "We're going to Fairy Tail after we check in~! We're gonna have a party~!" The train pulled into the Driftberg Train Station and came to a stop to allow the passengers to leave, "Come on you two, shake a leg and let's get back to the guild~!" Sagira was already up and already off the train. "Ugh, think I liked her better when she was depressed and what not...this chirper version is way too energetic for my tastes." Sagira heard Arthas' request and smiled brightly, "Even that Lil troll Hiei too? Okay~!" Reopening all telepathic links with all the light guilds she would broadcast this news to every guild-member, "This is Sagira Dragneel of Quatro Cerberus with some more than exciting news, Fairy Tail will be hosting a get-together for some dear friends we thought were dead. Long story short something miraculous has occurred and the eleven members of the Assault Group that went to Era seven years ago have returned to life, they are alive. Everyone is welcomed to come to the shindig so don't be a sourpuss and bring yourself and your friends to Magnolia~!" With the broadcast complete Sagira marched to the guild.

Can't be alone all the time: Alvin, Gaara
What's bugging me this time?: Intrigued
Where have I wandered to now?: Driftburg Town, Train Station

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab Super Archive: This Magic is a variation of Archive, allowing the user to convert information into Magical data, which can be stored, enabling the user to gain access to previously stored information, such as other types of Magic, but in a more powerful sense. It is mainly used by flat-screens which are projected into the air and contain information on them

Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls-Scarlet
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona wasn't at all surprised that Delvin was first to arrive in Era when Arthas informed her of her brother, if anything he possibly wanted to get out of whatever meeting he was in anyway so the timing couldn't be perfect. Upon hearing that Kotetsu and Ichiro were currently at Blue Pegasus with Cindy and Jade which caused her to smile, "That's good to hear, I know both Jade and Cindy missed them terribly." She said knowing how both Jade and Cindy missed Ichiro and Kotetsu plus their children would finally meet their fathers as well. Shihona waited when Arthas said he was receiving a telepathic message from someone, she glanced over to Sakura and Roy who were now playing with some blocks. Turning her attention back to the lacrima Arthas informed her that Repede will be coming to Fairy Tail for a party they were going to throw, "A party? Well okay, we'll see you there honey. I love you too" She said before ending the call before turning towards Roy and Sakura but Roy had run off to get his shoes and jacket as Sakura put her shoes on. They would leave once Roy came back, she heard Sagira' telepathic broadcast meaning she was informing people of the party. "She definitely sounds happier now."

Who's around me?: Sakura, Roy
What's going on in my head?: Elated
Where in the world am I?: Magnolia, Home

Quote:

equipment
                tab tab none:

Active Enchantment

tab tab none:

тechniques

tab tab none:

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

Delvin Rawls
Rune Knight's Head Commander/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

Everything was more or less resolved now by the time Fay arrived, he asked for an explanation Delvin was about to do so but Sagira did it instead so it was better that way. "Basically everything Sagira sent to you will be in the report I'll write up later, the men are rounding up the animals and dissuading anymore elderly from pursuing and stray black flames. That aside the damage to the buildings due to the trees suddenly sprouting up is moderate at best, no one was harmed thankfully." He explained before Arthas said that Fairy Tail would be hosting a party celebrating the strike team's return and that he could attend, "I'll be there once Irisviel and Carter arrive." he said to Arthas before he departed, he then noticed that Ulzeal was missing, "Must've gone to get his hand looked at but I could've taken him to HQ or had a medic come to us, hopefully he didn't wander too far." He thought to himself.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Eden, Karen, Tsukihi, Clarissa, Huma, Fay
What's going on in my head?: Content
Where in the world am I?: Era, Town Square

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait