• First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna had figured Master would ask that and sighed. She looked up at Seth when he asked what everyone was planning to do and looked at him. She put her book to the side and said " I was thinking of going on a mission as I need some money for dinner anyway." She put her book back in her bag and placed Harkonnen on her shoulder. She went over to the mission board and started to look. She saw an A rank mission of capture the kidnapper and took it from the board. She looked blankly at her comrades and guild mates before going out to the door. She sighed as she walked to the train station in order to get to the town.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Celeste Harvey ]
See who I am
Break through the surface
Reach for my hand
Let's show them that we can
Free our minds and find a way
The world is in our hands
This is not the end

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

As Hiei began telling his scary story, she tensed up, holding her hands together in fists over her chest as she leaned in, as though she were bracing herself to be scared. He'd only just started, and her heart was already starting to race. The further into the story he got, the more scared, and horrified, she became, especially when he used his telepathy to show them the images. He finished the story by saying the girl was still alive to this day, and had escaped the cave with the help of the Hunger Beasts. "N-no way..." She protested, her fists inching upward, one now held over her throat while the other rested against her chin. "..." Hearing the sound of footsteps coming from the entrance, she froze, her eyes widening as she slowly began turning her head to look back over her shoulder, but she halted immediately upon Hiei's warning to not let the girl look at her, lest she be hunted for the rest of her life by the Hunger Beasts. "It's not her...right?" She was too scared to even look. At the sound of howling in the distance, Celeste's fear got the better of her, and she let out a scream of terror and she leapt up into Alucard's arms, wrapping her arms around his head as she buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Master, don't let her look at me!"

Mood: Vain, Playful, Flirtatious
Company: Yuna, Seth, Alucard, Hiei

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~SABERTOOTH~

Alucard smiled as the girl clung to him then let his gaze travel over to Hiei, "You know, you really should tell these stories more often. The ladies are always so cute when they are scared for their lives, though there is something you should know..." Alucard said redirecting his attention to the girl cling to him while resting his hand on her head, "In your life you will encounter ghouls and monsters, curses and taboos, massacres and wars, dark mages and killers, but in the end I will always be the scariest one." Alucard said in his normal voice which always carried sarcasm and apathy to it which made it impossible to tell whether he was joking or being serious though he did laugh slightly after speaking to her.

It was true though in a sense, Alucard was the scariest thing on the planet for some possibly if you took the concept of what makes something scary. His form could change into something more vile than than even the most gruesome monster, his gaze has seen more bloodshed than any living human, his hands have likely brought more direct deaths than any living creature, and it was all done while he was a pet of the Hellsing family. Yes, he fit the definition of a monster pretty damn well, the only difference between him and those he killed were the ones he targeted. Still, for his guild members he likely would never be considered scary, they seemed to adjust to his ghouls and embraced his methods so it was what it was... Hmmm, if he grows too complacent with them he might just ask them THAT question... But no, not yet anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Guests: Guild mates
Current Hobbies: Returning from an enthusiastic walk
Present location: Sabertooth Guild

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Ever since she'd returned from the island, she'd been sulking, though she didn't do it as often now that three weeks had gone by. The reason she was sulking was because she hadn't been able to eat the magic of the Earth Dragon Slayer she'd fought while on the island, let alone beat him. Their match had ended in a draw. "I wanna tear that b*****d apart!" She shouted, ignoring the fact that she was alone in the room. Grabbing an empty plate from off of the table, having just finished eating a slice of cake a few minutes ago, and threw it out against the wall, causing it to shatter into multiple pieces upon impact. "..." Hearing a voice call out her name, Kraehe blinked as they announced their return, and she appeared to have immediately perked up. Spinning around to face Kara, she grinned up at him before she ran towards him, wrapping her arms around his midsection as she buried her face into his abdomen. "Please tell me you're here to play?"

Mood: Childish, Sulking, Annoyed
Company: Kara

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna sighed as she got to the train station and boarded. Many people understandably avoided her with her weapons on her back. She sat down by herself and placed her weapons on the seat next to her. She felt relaxed as she was able to think and watch others as they pass by. She had learned to like this hobby as she could learn new things just from observing and listening around her. The train started and she looked out the window.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona shrugged, "According to the Sky Dragon Slayer she felt intense hatred coming from this man so it's safe to assume something very bad happened to him. Just be careful okay? She had a hard time against him so he's probably an S-class mage." She said to Hanako before Nix came over to them saying she'd love to chat but she and Vash needed to get going, "Just glad to have you back, you gave everyone quite the scare." She said wanting to say more but refrained from doing so. "If Vash is headed out guess I'll have to stay behind and keep an eye on things." She said then sighed, she wanted to do a job today but she'd have to wait for now.

Who's around me?: Vash, Nix, Hanako
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?: Quatro Cerberus
Current Equipment: Unruly Maiden Gear

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
Wizard Saint of Mermaid Heel
Locaᴛion:Mermaid Heel Guild
With:Chifumi
Weapon/ Armor Form:Blue Armor/No Element

"You know who you face?

Alturia sighed to herself again as she propped her legs on the table and leaned back lightly. Yes she was a knight but she was in a bad mood and didn't want to deal with being a knight right now. Of course Knight meant her title but nothing more. She hadn't seen the Guild Master yet which was a surprise but she wasn't worried at all for her safety. The Master was a strong person and Alturia knew that. When a voice spoke to her, Alturia peeked a glance towards the owner of the voice. "Chifumi, pleasure to see you." she said calmly though it was clear she was happy to see a ally and not family. "You sound tired, did you and Sahara get into it again? Or was it a sparring match?" she asked calmly as she adjusted her seat. She didn't doubt the girls powers though she wondered in comparison to Sahara's power which one was stronger though it didn't matter in the end as they were her allies. After a moment she took a drink of her water and looked around. "You can sit if you want." she said calmly.

"Before you stands the Knight of Mages."

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

"Thanks." Chifumi said before sitting down and relaxed a little, "And it was a sparring match, Sahara thought it would take my mind of things for a while. It worked to some extent anyway but..I can't shake the thought of that Xiel guy, to think something like a slayer of Dragon Slayers could even exist. Sometimes I keep thinking it's some truly sick joke that'll end but I know the truth." She said then sighed heavily. She wanted to take a nap but she wasn't that tired at least not yet, she wanted to try and find any text pertaining to the type of magic Xiel used. She wasn't the type to do a lot of reading but this was really important and her life did depend on finding such information. She wasn't going to live in fear of a man gripped with revenge that he has to kill all dragon slayers, if anything she wanted to beat some sense into him for even attempting to kill her for something she didn't do then find the dragon slayer who wronged him then beat the crap out of him or her for creating such a man in the first place..

Can't be alone all the time: Alturia
What's bugging me this time?: Worried, Tired
Where have I wandered to now?: Mermaid Heel

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Hanako Yamanari; the Iron Dragon Slayer
of Quatro Cerberus
██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║

XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENT LOCATION :XXQC Guild.
XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENTLY WITH :XXWho actually wants to approach her
XX▇▇▇▇XXXOOC :XX; - ;

Hanako was getting more depressed as time passed... First Nix takes off and then Shihona says that she will have to stay here. It was looking more and more like she was going to be having a boring day. As she processed the other, less important things Shihona had said she somewhat spoke to herself, "If you're fighting hatred, all you need is a little love. at least, that's what Metalicana told me." She said with a smile, she would find him one day...

██ ███████████████████████████ ██████

Blessed Hunter

User Image
Kara Yuki
Acnologia's Intelligence
Mood: Ok
Company: Kraehe
Current Persona: Kara
User Image

Kara gave a slight chuckle as Kraehe placed her head on his stomach "Someones a little anxious" he said still looking around the room to see if there was anymore people were around he couldn't see the clown or anyone else but who knows they could be lurking around "Well if by here to play do you mean I get food then we go out of this dark place to do something then yes" He didn't want to stay in this place he had half the mind to change it every time he walked into it with an illusion just to make it more lively.

User Image
Drawing Days

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash thought something was up when she said she would say hello while leaving. But he shrugged it off. At the question on how they would get there he said "We can go by train, I would prefer not to use magical energy Flash Stepping us all the way to the town." Granted it would cost him very little power to flash himself. But taking someone that distance with him would deplete a good chunk of his power. Flash step was only meant for one person, bringing others was costly.

As Shihona spoke about staying at the guild Vash jumped in. "Thank you, I have a communicator with me, if anything comes up please contact me, If need be I can flash step back here in a minutes time." Vash then thought for a second before adding, "I'll split my half of the funds with you for helping me with this. Thanks Shihona, Seeya." He didn't need the money, just the excitement, Not many people knew he was a billionaire. He really didn't act like the sixty-billion jewel man. He said the last word as they walked out of the guild. "Well I feel good, let's go save a child." He said to Nix as they left the guild.

...but I will fight like I am

User ImageUser Image
Current Ammo - Hammer Head
Ammo: 100% ((Full))
Feeling: Happy, Excited
With: Nix

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
The Sadistic Saint of Mayhem
User Image
Control Unused: 99
Remaining Power 299 (-1)
Suzuki's Theme

Suzuki had been having a wonderful day, He had killed a puppy, tortured a cat, Captured a weak light wizard from a meaningless guild as a key chain, and had come home to his guild, It just couldn't be a better day. He was walking along when he heard a plate crash and Kraehe throwing another fit. That would make him jump with joy normally, seeing a child angry, but she was part of the guild so he was just neutral on the point. He walked into the room to see her run over to Kara before he looked at the plate, "Hello there Kara, learn anything exciting on your runs? A Spectacular throw Kraehe" he said gesturing to the plate with a smile on his face. He loved all forms of destruction, even if they were minor like a broken plate.

He pulled out one of his key chains and said "Key chain of Slime... Animate!" A big blob of slime fell on the floor from the key chain with eyes, teeth, and a big tongue. It looked at him before saying, "What is it you wish my beautifulness?" All he did was gesture to the plate and say "Go clean up that mess my pet." and the smile ball flowed to the plate and began to eat the pieces. It was a desgusting sight to see as the tongue wrapped around the sharp pieces of plate and pulled them into itself where they began to dissolved. He let his smile ball do it's thing as he walked over to his comrades. "If you want I can find that earth dragon slayer and turn him into a key chain for you. I love a good fight!" he said to the little girl, "Then you can play with him when ever you want." He knew she had a fight with the dragon slayer and it ended in a draw, his devil bat had watched the whole thing. "At least until you break him" he said with a sadistic smile before looking at his slime ball as the last of them plate entered its mouth.

User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiei looked at Celeste and laughed as she clung to Alucard. He had told a true stroy, but the illusionary girl and the howling were lies in a sense. "Maybe I should tell you the rest of the story, I had to leave this out to make it scary. After she was freed by the beasts she tried living alone, but couldn't stand living away from humans any longer. So she burned out her own eyes and moved into a city. About a year later the hunger beasts began attacking that city and Four S-Ranked Fairy Tail wizards took out the beasts, even if she could see, the beasts she controlled are dead." He added It was a true story, He had seen it from a thousand miles away with his Jagan eye. He had watched everything, from the man going into town to her being locked away. She couldn't see him since he wasn't there, but he could see her.

He didn't care that Seth didn't believe him, It was his loss. The fool would remain a fool. "So Seth, did you want to do something? I'm not bust so I don't mind baby sitting, If you want to take a mission, go choose one, I'll follow." Hiei knew he had just mocked the Water Dragon slayer, but he had mocked the story Hiei had told, so Hiei didn't care one bit. He had still been holding his sword so he quickly sheathed it. He turned and began walking inside the guild. Keeping an 'eye' on Seth, Should he try to attack Hiei, He would avoid it with his demonic speed.

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Alucard, Seth, Yuna
Mood: Happy, Bored

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona looked to Hanako as she spoke, she didn't want to put the young dragon slayer down as she was trying to stay optimistic. "I'm not saying you have to stay cooped in the guild if you don't want to, I just wanted you to be aware of this masked man and his motives. I doubt he'll attack any guild with a dragon slayer head-on as he'll have to content with every mage but who knows." She said as she folded her arms under her breasts, "If anything I want to face this man and force the truth out of him not to mention pay him back for using Nix as a hostage to get to the Sky Dragon Slayer." She commented, she had already figured that was the one of the two reasons Nix disappeared from the infirmary. When Vash had heard what she said about staying behind to look after things then explained where the communication lacrima was she nodded before he felt out following after Nix. "I just hope today will be quiet for a change." She said though not speaking to anyone directly.

Who's around me?: Vash, Nix, Hanako
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?: Quatro Cerberus
Current Equipment: Unruly Maiden Gear

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Dangerous Ladykiller

7,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sahara Senji

User Image

User Image
User Image

The Trail's that i walk through and face

It had been three long weeks since sahara spent the entire day with delvin on the rune knights. The two went guild hopping from mermaid heel straight to fairy tail all in one day. Afterwards the boy even treated sahara to lunch. It wasn't the adventure of hunting down artifacts she was looking for but at least she had fun. Then there was delvin himself. He wasn't like most boys she knew, she couldn't manipulate him or even get him to buy her things. He treated her to lunch with no intention of doing anything vile afterwards. During these following weeks the two had actually hung out when delvin was free from work. It was always fun with sahara mostly laughing at him or teasing him but the two still had fun.

On the other hand she was also furious that her sister almost died when she went on a mission without her. She wanted to yell meiya's ear off but chifumi talked her out of it. She was not over protective of the girl and even stopped going on solo missions. Hell sahara even held back on the drinking just so she would be sober enough to fight. Outside of the flame god slayers rage she decided to keep her little fun trips with delvin a secret. She was not right yet ready to have her sister saying i told you so over and over again even though her and delvin were just friends at the moment. It was difficult since no one picked up on her emotions better than her sister.

At the moment sahara was on the roof of the guild again. She had just finished sparing with chifumi and figured a good look at the sky would do her some good today. "I still...have to find her a man..." said sahara to her self as her legs were crossed and her hands were behind her head as she looked to the sky. Chifumi was safe in the guild and if anything she could just make a hole in the roof to get to her.

...Are that of a God

Im with:Me Myself and I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas