Lamia Scale 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Blue Pegasus 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sabertooth 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Mermaid Heel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quatro Cerberus 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Sparkly Lunatic

Sophia MulloezUser Image

Hearing Ulzaru's sigh, she tilted her head to the side as he said that it was hard to deal with comments like the one she'd just made, though he agreed that he didn't want anyone else to die, either. "..." "I heard that!" She snapped as she turned her head to glare in Izayoi's direction, raising a clenched fist in a threatening manner. "Say that again and I'll pound you into the ground!" At being asked where she wanted to go, Sophia blinked, all traces of her anger from just a moment disappearing, confusion taking its place as she looked back to Ulzaru. "What?" Reminded of the promise he'd made, that he would take her out on a date, her face lit up, her cheeks tinted pink as the memory of him making that promise rushed to the front of her mind. "The Super Express Restaurant!"

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
No, you'll never be alone
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tyson Strauss
Take Over/Kiryoku Mage

User Image

"What the hell..." Tyson mumbled to himself, he and Gharlest were headed for the Scarlet mansion so Tyson could see Lan and baby Lilith when they stumbled upon a young man named Xu. Now that wouldn't be so strange until the boy began saying he was from the future and he was his and Gharlest's son, Tyson didn't believe it at first but when Xu began revealing things about the two of them it was hard not to believe him, he had only been back for a few hours and now the strangest thing has happened. Finally arriving at the mansion Tyson saw Regulus and Lan with two young people that looked unfamiliar, "Oi, love birds. By any chance you have some rugrats from the future with you?" He asked though he had an idea the two unknown faces had to be them.

Who's around me?: Ghalest, Xu, Lan, Regulus, Juniper, Lilith
What's going on in my head?: Dumbfounded, Shocked
Where in the world am I?: Scarlet Mansion

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Izayoi Dreyar
S class of Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Volcano
With:Sophia, Satomi, Arthas, Sakura, Shinona

User Image
"Bring on someone strong."
Izayoi smirked and gave a thumbs up to Mercer when he figured out who he really was. "Bingo old man, you guess right." he said with amusement. It was then that Sakura returned and with Inuyasha in tow, which was a relief that he was okay. He quickly noticed too her face, which seemed to be asking him to come over so he did just that and took her hand. "Yup! Little grandson for you two!" he said very non-nonchalantly. He was being this way for Inuyasha, if he saw how casual he was, then he'd stop being shy...at least thats what Izayoi hoped. "I didn't really decide on the name so she picked it." he said with a laid back tone. Turning to Inuyasha, he reached out and ruffled his hair a little. "Come on Yasha, don't be rude to Grandma and your GRAND-pa." he said, saying the "grand" part louder as a joke on Arthas's age. He wanted his son to be open and talkative, he just needed time. Then his mom showed up and Izayoi couldn't help but laugh when she guess he was Mercer's brother. "Actually not quite, I already told pops over there so he can tell you."he said.
"I'm the strongest in Fairy Tail and don't forget it."

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I can't restrain this hot flame! It burns away my doubts!
It helps me forget everything I've felt up till today!
No one ever knows my sound! I everlastingly evolve
A part of myself thatI wasn't aware, is awakening...
Supernova!

Raymond Darr
Fire God Slayer

User Image

Raymond was a bit nervous that his mom was surveying him and said he was good-looking, "Well...I do take a little after dad so that's one reason." He said before she asked who Kaena was, "Twin sister in fact, I don't have a girlfriend or at least not yet. Never gave much thought to one but with Shade dead I think I'll give it a shot now, oh this is Adriana. She's a cousin, I can't tell you whose child she is but she really is related to us." "Hello Aunt Stella." Adriana greeted politely. "Anyway Kaena's over there in that tent with Nickolas and the others, we can go and see her." He suggested.

Who's around me?: Everyone at the Volcano
What's going on in my head?: Calm, Relieved
Where in the world am I?: Volcano

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none :

tab tab none :

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThose who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh raised an eyebrow when a young man came to Fuuka's aid and began talking to him, he could tell just by the way the young man looked at him he didn't like him. "Really, she may bare the mark of Fairy Tail but the darkness in her eyes tells me differently. I can't say with certainty why she bares such darkness but I can come up with a few possibilities though she still has time to change her path in life. Like I said before no child should bare the sins of their parents..." He stated honestly then sighed when the young man asked him to gather up everyone so they could return home, "I know you don't want anymore changes though it would be wise if you waited a while to recover, I may not know much about time travel but a change as major as this one must take time to take effect right? Besides no one wants to take advantage of the fact that some people are too exhausted to put up much of a fight am I right?" He said directly to Kiri, he could spot a dark mage three miles away. Opening a Shadow Tunnel behind he stepped back into as he continued to look at Fuuka and Kiri with a smirk on his face, Rayleigh appeared next to Stella, Raymond, and Adriana. "So, you two talk enough cause that creepy guy wants everyone to gather up so they can head back home." "Yeah but mom wants to meet Kaena and you mean Kiri right? I don't trust that guy at all especially now that Shade's dead and gone." Rayleigh couldn't help but chuckle, "Glad to know my son shares my insight into people and who's Kaena?" "My twin sister." Rayleigh raised an eyebrow and looked to Stella, "Twins...we have twins..."

Putting up with certain people: Everyone at the volcano
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Relieved
What is the place?: Near Volcano

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ ROY SCARLET ]
[ THE FLAME OF ERA ]

Justice is like fire....xxxxxxxxxx

Hearing Delvin come over, Roy kept using his healing green fire to restore their strength. "I think so. so far I have not seen a wound that can't be cured with my green fire, and I don't even see any serious wounds on them. I am just mainly restoring their strength" he said before the one of them seemed to start to come around. Nickolas slowly opened his eyes and looked around, Seeing Roy healing him and Delvin looking over them. "Crap... we all died didn't we?" he said as he started to get up. This must be an afterlife or something he thought to himself as he made it to his feet. Roy laughed slightly at his childhood friend's comment. Turning his green fire off for that hand, but keeping it on Kaede he smirked at Nickolas. "If this was the afterlife, would this hurt?" he asked as he snapped his fingers. A small bolt of purple fire came off his gloves and essentially flicked him in the head. "Hey! Don't do th- wait.... you mean were alive? I could of sworn I was eaten by Shade." he said as he looked over himself. He wasn't in Achillies mode, and there wasn't even a hint of a wound on his throat. It was then someone called out his name and hugged him which caught him off guard. His hand flinched for his sword, they had been in battle the last thing he really remembered but before his hand even moved an inch it relaxed. "Kaena..." he said in shock. He had once had a strong crush on her, but after Shade had attacked he cave up all those sorts of feelings. But still it was surprising to have her hug him like this. Seeing the tears in her eyes and hearing her say she thought he was dead. He closed his arms around her in a hug and simply replied "I thought so as well, but it seems I'm okay... I'm sorry for worrying you" he said softly. "Well I say he is okay... Okay enough that he even got himself a girlfriend~" he said, half answering Delvin's earlier comment, and half teasing his friend. "R-----Roy!!!" Nickolas yelled Red faced looking back at the rune knight. All Roy did was shrug. "hey no need to get embarrassed, haven't you had a crush on her since before Shade app-" "ROY!!!"

xxxxxxxxxx...Respect it or you'll get burnt

[ Where's the fire ] Near Volcano
                              [ Who's with the fire ] Leita, Delvin
                              [ What's the fire feeling ] Focused on Victory
                              [ Magic Energy ] 3%
                              [ Physical Condition ] Perfect yet Exhausted

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Shintaro Fullbuster
A Rank Snow Mage of Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Quatro Cerberus
With:Kaena, Kid, Shinonoa, Midori, others
Winter Soul State:Not in use

"Fairy Tail was my dads home..."
= ☠ ☢ ☢ ☠ =
Shintaro looked a bit upset that he had been knocked out by Shade early on but he was happy it was all over. "Yeah..." he said before suddenly Midori hugged. He nearly fell over because of it and he flinched with pain. "I-It's okay, I was more worried about you though." he said as he tried his hardest to stay up. When Sagira teased Midori that he was her boyfriend, Shintaro went red and tied to shake his head. "N-No! Were just friends!" he said before thinking over what he said. "I-I mean I wouldn't mind..." he said awkwardly.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

Delvin Rawls
Rune Knight's Head Commander/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

Delvin was relieved to hear that Nickolas and Kaede weren't seriously injured, "Maybe when Shade was destroyed anything and anyone it absorbed was healed." He thought to himself, when Roy flicked Nickolas up side the head with a purple flame he laughed, "Yeah, you were eaten by Shade but we all managed to destroy it and you, your friend, and anything else that was eaten was set free. You kids have a better present waiting for you when you get back." He said before a young woman came in and hugged Nickolas, "Who's this?" he asked curiously before Roy continued to tease Nickolas about having a girlfriend, looking outside the tent he saw that Arthas and Shihona were talking with three people he didn't recognize plus Relelia and Mercer. "Wonder what they're talking about?"

What's going on in my head?: Relieved
Where in the world am I?: Near Volcano

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait
To burn it to the ground

OTP

User Image
Hell is your f i n a l destination ...
You face the S c a r l e t Mage...

Regulus//Xavier//Scarlet

Regulus put his hand on her cheek and returned the kiss in full. After that, he simply stared into Lan's eyes like a dopey teenager. Tyson broke his romance, however, as he, Ghalest and some other boy made their way to the group. Regulus stood and helped his wife up, as well. His arm came to rest around her shoulder before he spoke to Tyson. "I think we've moved past the lovebirds phase but yeah, meet the kids. The girl is Lilith and the boy is Juniper." June looked up from where he was checking Lilith's injuries before seeing the gray-haired boy. "Oi! Cousin Xu. Is that you?"

Company:Lan, Juniper, Lilith, Xu, Ghalest, Tyson
Magic:None
Mood:Exhausted

OTP

User Image
I am the child of B e a u t y and B e a s t ...
You think you can s t o p that...

Xu//Oliver//Strauss
Fairy Tail | S-Rank

Xu followed close behind Tyson and Ghalest. They were his parents and neither of them were like him in the slightest. Xu had almost no emotions. He had rid himself of them early on when his parents were killed by Shade. This wouldn't be much of a problem now though. That blight was gone. The only problem is Xu was so used to being emotionless, he'd probably have to stay that way. Upon arriving at the Scarlet Manor, Juniper shouted to him. "Yes. Hello, Juniper." He turned to Regulus and stepped forward. "My name is Xu Strauss. Hello, Uncle."

Company:Tyson, Ghalest, Regulus, Lan, Lilith, Juniper
Magic:None
Mood:Passive

OTP

User Image
I am an almighty D r a g o n from before ...
I will taste your B l o o d on my tongue...

Vicelogia//Xepher//Eucliffe
Xepher pulled Krae to him. Both his arms were around her and he planned to show her some affection he almost never did. Xepher planted a kiss on top of the girl's head and kept her close to him. "You're right. You're turning into a fine young woman. You'll always be my little Krae-krae though, okay?" He pulled the girl's head onto his chest and sat there smiling at her.

Company:Kraehe, Leliana, Everyone at the Volcano
Magic: None
Mood:Relieved

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars
Hear my whispers in the dark
When darkness comes you know I'm never far
Hear the whispers in the dark

Mercer Dreyar
Lightning Dragon Slayer

User Image

Mercer was still in disbelief that he would have a son in the future who gets married to Sakura and has a child together, oddly it made him kind of happy to know this though he wondered how Relelia would take it. She had made her way over to the gathering, when she saw Izayoi and thought he was his brother he broke out laughing. "Rele, this boy is not my brother! Have a seat and I'll tell you okay?" He said to her as he guided her over to a love seat, "That boy is definitely a chip off the old block, he set me up to tell her. That's would I would have done..." He thought to himself before he would tell Relelia everything. "Rele, this young man is from the future. He's...our son, or will be our son, and he's married to the munchkin Sakura in the future plus they have a kid of their own. Basically, you, me, Arthas, and Shihona are grandparents in the future." He explained stressing "the future" enough times so Relelia wouldn't freak out too much.

What's going on in my head?: Elated, Surprised
Where in the world am I?: Near Volcano
What's playing on my headset?: Red Faction

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Despite the lies that you're making
Your love is mine for the taking
My love is just waiting
To turn your tears to roses

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A single tear falls into the serene water surface, creating a wave....
That wave is blown by the wind and reaches far away...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFlowing within me, originating from memory, I clearly hear fate crying out.....

Cindy Traynor
"Lightning/Explosive Mage"

User Image

Cindy watched in sheer amazement as the United Dragon Roar tore Shade a new one as well as kill it, the creature left everyone with some parting words before it fizzled out of existence. "And it died in classic evil creature fashion...meh." She said to no one in particular then sighed as she noticed everyone from the future was talking with their parents. It made her feel a little left out, "The future huh...I wonder." She pondered the concept of having a child or children in the future but the one thing that bothered her was that if she got married in that time. Mia's words from earlier rang in her mind, it just made her sigh and shook those words away. "Damn that vapid stuck-up drama brat, making me think negatively of myself!" Cindy didn't know why Mia was being the way she was towards her but it was beginning to wear on her nerves, putting those thoughts aside she went to look for Tsubasa to see if she was alright.

The company I keep: Tsubasa, Everyone at the Volcano
What're these feeling swirling around in me?: Extremely relieved

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

Turn tears to Reverse, you'll Re:birth...
Now open your eyes.....
Ah, if you can feel the brightness...
Evolution Reverse/Re:birth...
If you take a step forward a new future will be born right here...

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ SAKURA AMATERASU Dreyar ]
[ GUILD MASTER OF FAIRY TAIL ]
[ DAUGHTER OF MAGIC FORM ]

I'm the mother of Fairy Tail...xxxxxxxxxx

Arthas was completely shocked buy all this. Shocked in a good way though it was destroying all the fears that had come from Sakura's pause in aging. She was going to be able to have a normal life, grow up, and have a family. It was just so overwhelming he forgot to say hello to Inuyasha for a second. Though after Izayoi taunted him on his age calling him GRAND-pa. He couldn't help but chuckle. "well I guess I am still older than you" he said he said before adverting his gaze down to the child at their side. "Hello there Inuyasha... my name is Arthas" Sakura was now chuckling at everything Mercer was saying. She was nervous by all of what he said but wasn't showing it for Inuyasha's sake just like Izayoi was acting very non-nonchalantly. Hearing Mercer describe things to Rele and her Identity revealed to her, she decided to wait till it all digested and she had accepted it all before saying anything else. Inuyasha though didn't really get the atmosphere though. And with his father's encouragement he ended up saying "H.. Hello... I am Inuyasha. Are... are you my grand parents?" he asked still somewhat hiding behind Sakura. Having both his Mommy and Daddy with him was giving him a little more courage, and how they were acting casual was helping as well.

Arthas got foo the couch and down on one knee and smiled at Inuyasha. "That's right... I am your grandpa" it was easy enough for him to say it even though he was still in shock, because of how happy he was. "Do you like magic Inuyasha?" he said putting his hands together with a glow and when he separated them, a crystal sphere was there with a miniature earthland was in it. The world had a moon orbiting it.and the world itself was spinning slowly. Inuyasha's eyes opened wide amd started to sparkle with amazement. "You can have it if you want" Arthas said with a Kind smile and Inuyasha looked up at his Parants, his face clearly pleading for them to say yes. "hehehe... Go ahead Inuyasha" she said and nervously Inuyasha left the protection of being behind his parents and walked forward and grabbed the Sphere. "T... Thank you.... Grandpa" Inuyasha said with a smile and a look of amazement, but neither was directed at him. He was to entranced in the Sphere he was now holding. Sakura was smiling widely seeing Arthas interacting with their son. Looking at Mercer who had been really shocked to see them. "Well is there anything you want to ask us... any of you. There are things we can't tell you about the future but... neither one of us were able to get your blessings in the future because of Shade... It may seem odd I know.... but I would like to correct this."

xxxxxxxxxx...Treat it badly and I'll obliterate you

[ Where am I ] Near Volcano
                            [ Who's with me ] Everyone near Volcano
                            [ What am I feeling ] Overjoyed Nervous
                            [ Magic Energy ] 84%
                            [ Physical Condition ] Perfect

[ Absorbed Magic: ] 0%
                            [ Magic Poisoning ] 8%

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
[ TSUBASA HEARTFILIA ]
[ WIZARD SAINT OF BLUE PEGASUS ]

I'm a child of two worlds....xxxxxxxxxx

Tsubasa had been useless for the final part of the mission. She was a powerful requip wizard but she was only good with unison raids with her spirits, and she couldn't summon them, which came as a nasty surprise. Towards the end of the fight she was just praying that everything would be alright. Now that the fight was done she had tears forming in her eyes. "Shade is gone... Tsubasa's parents nor anyone else's will die now..." she said to herself so happy. But as everyone was gathering. Tsubasa felt left out. Her parents weren't here and it wasn't her place to go meet them. it wasn't long before She saw Cindy walking around. Tsubasa started walking over to her a smile on her face. "Cindy, we actually did it!" she said throwing her arms around the other woman in a hug.

xxxxxxxxxx...I won't let either one down!

[ Where is Tsubasa ] Volcano
                                      [ Who's with Tsubasa ] Cindy, Everyone at Volcano
                                      [ What's is Tsubasa feeling ] Exstatic
                                      [ Magic Energy ] 50%
                                      [ Physical Condition ] Perfect

[ Requip 1 ] None
                                      [ Requip 2 ] None
                                      [ Spirit 1 ] None
                                      [ Spirit 2 ] None

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash