And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delvin Rawls
Head of the Rune Knights/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

As if his day could not have gotten worse, an irate Eden kicked open his door and marched into his office, Delvin shook his head as he listened to her complaints about the bounty fliers. "Eden, calm down! You know that's not the captain's style to have others do our job! It was the Council's lousy idea." Selena said to the Division Commander. "Eden, I tried as hard as I could but you know how pig-headed and stubborn those old men can be plus I think the Arch-Bishop is leaning on them because a member of his church was attacked." He said then sighed heavily, "They didn't consult me on the matter before they committed to it and I can surmise they had those fliers on hand but waited, probably had it planned when Shinjiro was being detained for questioning and used him as bait to lure Crime Sorciere out into the open to identify them." He explained as the blue-haired woman walked over to him then forcefully turned him to face her demanding that she be sent out to find them. He sighed again, "If I do decide to send you after them you must promise to do it discreetly, even if it's one of their members you bring them in alive for questioning. This is not a mission for revenge, we still are not sure if they are behind what happened on the island 3 weeks ago." He stated before going over to his desk and picking up the report he received from Hargeon Town's official.

Who's around me?: Selena, Eden
What's going on in my head?: Irritated
Where in the world am I?: Era; Rune Knight HQ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait
To burn it to the ground

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Hanako Yamanari; the Iron Dragon Slayer
of Quatro Cerberus
██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║

XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENT LOCATION :XXQC Guild.
XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENTLY WITH :XXWho actually wants to approach her
XX▇▇▇▇XXXOOC :XX; - ;

Hanako continued to glare at Vash and Nix, not even noticing Shihona when she first spoke to her... This would continue until she actually approached and asked her how she has been. Turning her head she looked up at the woman, "Oh... Um... I..." She was shy as is, but unexpected interactions weren't exactly helping. Taking a moment she composed herself, "Yeah, I've been fine. I heard you and Nix went on a big mission with everyone..." She said in a quiet, somewhat meek voice. Well, she might not have been ready for it but someone actually noticed her, it was a good feeling...

██ ███████████████████████████ ██████

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Eden Loxar ]
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Urged to calm down by Selena, her head snapped in the woman's direction, glowering darkly, the look in her eyes a definite warning for the woman to be quiet. "..." As she mentioned that it wasn't Delvin's style to have others do their job, but it was the Council's doing, she glanced away and turned her head back towards Delvin and muttered "You're still not doing anything to stop it..." She'd gone around, tearing down any wanted posters she'd seen, one of which was the crumpled paper ball she'd thrown at Delvin when she first came into the office. Listening when he spoke, the blue-haired female crossed her arms over her chest as he said that the Arch-Bishop was leaning on the Council after the Cathedral and a member of the church was attacked. "That damn b*****d...the church shouldn't have any pull in this situation!" Eden turned her head away, looking out the window, glaring, as Delvin said the Council had consulted with him on the matter, theorizing they had the fliers ready, but were waiting on Shinjiro, who may have been used as bait to lure out Crime Sorciere. "Just what is that boy's connection with Crime Sorciere? I looked into his records, and I couldn't find any connection between them prior to the masquerade ball. Do you think he's been working with them in secret?" Looking back towards him, her brow furrowed, and she tightened her grip on his arm as he told her that, if he decided to send her, she must promise to do it discreetly, and that she had to bring the members in alive for questioning. As he said this was not a mission for revenge, her eyes narrowed and she glared impassivly up at him. "If Crime Sorciere had anything to do with that...then I will not hesitate to break any promise."

Mood: Annoyed, Cold
Company: Delvin

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: Quatro-Cerberus HQ
Who is that?: Vash, Shihona, Hanako
Condition: Great

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

Nix looked at Vash when his tone seemed to change, no longer angry with her. It wasn't that she didn't trust them, it was more like she felt the need to train alone. Like that was how she had to do it. "I know, Vash.. But this was something I had to handle by myself. Old wounds got opened and I didn't want anyone to see me like that." Of course she wasn't talking physical wounds but emotional ones. He was one of the few who knew about the period in her life where she nearly worked herself to death, trying to find leads on the group who killed her family. When she felt she failed the mission that ugly urge started to come back so she had to go to a certain place to prevent herself from doing so and work off all the rage that was coming back. A small smile came to her face when the master welcomed her back and even gave her some praise. "It's good to be back home."

It did surprise Nix to hear Vash offer to join her on a mission, she thought they couldn't go on a mission but.. Whatever. He looked like he could use a break from all that paperwork. "J..Join me on a mission? That sounds like a good idea.. Let's see if I can find a good one here for us." She felt like someone was glaring daggers at her but when she glanced to the side she only saw Hanako, who normally kept to herself, and Shihona. 'Uh oh.. I bet Shihona went looking for me too.. I better find a mission and get out of here.' The woman focused on the board again and was about to just grab a random mission when one caught her eye. The daughter of a client named Boola Arcove was taken by a Dark Mage. There was no was no way she was going to let dark mages ruin another family. So the snow haired woman took the paper down and looked at Vash. "Let's take this one.. Sounds like something up our alley right?" Nix held up the mission she had chosen to let him read it.

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiei looked at his comrades, It looked like they really wanted to hear a ghost story. "Very well, but remember, you asked for it. Now before I begin, these ghost stories I tell are this horrifying because they are all real. I have seen every one of them with my Jagan eye." He said before closing his eyes and thinking of one. "Ok, here it goes. There was a village by the name of Hog-west, There specialty was making leather goods. It was a peaceful town. No one hurt anyone, there were no dark wizards, no crime. It was simply peaceful." He said painting the scene. As a touch he used his Telepathy to send the images of the peaceful town to each of them. "That all changed though as a dark wizard came into town, with a hoard of Hunger Beasts following a few minutes behind him." He says with a dark look on his face.

"As he walked into the town with the beasts following him, Everyone began to run, they were not fighters, most didn't even have a weapon to defend themselves with. One little girl though decided to try to save the man, He couldn't be dangerous, she knew all humans were safe. She had nothing to fear, she simply had to help the man run away from the beasts." A vile look forming on Hiei's face. "When she got to the man and told him to run, he smiled at her and said the following. You, who tried to save me, will be the only survivor, and the one who dooms your whole village. He grabbed the child as his beasts round up the villagers." mimicking the mans voice, Hiei said, "You get to choose the order they die! now... choose" Heie seemed to tremble like the child would. "The girl looked at her mother begging her for help, The man saw where she was looking and ordered his hunger beasts. On a seconds her mother was gone, only a pool of blood remained." Again Hiei showed them the scene in their minds

"The girl closed her eyes but the man forced them open again" Hiei continued. "instinctively the girl looked at her father, and again the beast attacked. This happened again and again until the girl began looking at people just to see the beasts attack. Once all of them were dead, the man let the girl go and began to leave... The girl slowly got up.... and looked at the man... The hunger beasts attacked and killed their master. Once he was gone, they fled into the woods leaving the child behind." Again he showed the scene.

"The other near by villages sent villagers to see what had happened. All they found was a girl drenched in blood and her eyes bandaged. As they took off the bandage and looked into her eyes, howling broke out in the woods. They took the child to the safety of another village called Olivedoor... That night, everyone who had seen her eyes went missing, only a pool of their blood remained... The child was said to be cursed and was locked away in a cave. Bandages wrapped around her eyes and chained to the wall." Hiei showed the scene to them with his mind.

"To this day, the child lives..." footsteps could be heard by the guild entrance. "She escaped the cave with the help of her kin... the hunger beasts!" The footsteps could be heard getting closer as someone was walking around the guild. "If you should ever see her, don't let her look at you... If you do..." The footsteps were much closer now, Just around the corner behind him. "For the rest of your days... You will be hunted by the hunger beasts!" The footsteps passed from around the corner of the guild revealing a small person covered in rags and a hood. As she looked their way you could see the face of the girl from the Images Hiei had shown. Her eyes opening and her mouth opened in a wicked smile with razor sharp teeth and pitch black eyes. In the distance you could hear a faint howling as the hunger beasts responded to their master. Finally the girl and the howling disappeared as Hiei's illusion faded from their minds. If any of them screamed as they saw her, Hiei would laugh, He just needed to see their reactions.

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Alucard, Seth, Yuna
Mood: Happy, Bored

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

Delvin Rawls
Head of the Rune Knights/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

"Eden, I talked with them many times about the bounty fliers especially after the reports on bounty hunters and independent mages fighting one another over the bounties. They wouldn't budge so I'm going with an alternative method by asking the guilds to help out if they can and I'll be sending some knights to the major cities to reinforce the local law enforcement." Delvin explained to Eden before her comment about the Arch-Bishop, "Then we're in agreement which is why I asked the Arch-Bishop not to act rashly by sending the Church's emissary enforcement squad to handle the matter. The last time they were used...well it didn't end well let's just say." He commented before rereading the island report, when Eden spoke up about Shinjiro he shook his head, "No, he's not secretly working with them. If anything he had no idea they were Crime Sorciere at the time, him being broken out of detain is just them returning a favor I theorize." He commented as he thought about sending Eden out to find them though her remark made him rethink sending her, "And that's the reason why I shouldn't send you, revenge is clouding your judgment but I can't fault you. My older sister was one of the guild mages sent to investigate the island, very sad it was." He said before putting down the report then sighed, "I'm allowing you to find them on the terms you bring one of them in alive for questioning, I can only give you two or three knights to assist you on this. You can choice who you want to take but none of the cadets got it?" He said to her seriously.

Who's around me?: Selena, Eden
What's going on in my head?: Irritated
Where in the world am I?: Era; Rune Knight HQ

We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait
To burn it to the ground

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Shihona sighed when Hanako brought up the island mission, "We did with mages from the other guilds, not the best mission in my opinion. I'm actually investigating some things on my end about what happened to the young people there but haven't turned up anything." She said before glancing towards Nix and Vash, "Actually Hanako I do need to tell you something, when you go on missions do be careful. A masked man going by the name of Xiel is hunting dragons and dragon slayers, he attacked the Sky Dragon Slayer while we were on the island and has some kind of strange magic that can copy Dragon Slayer magic and use it against you." She explained to the Iron Dragon Slayer thinking about what Chifumi told her about the masked man, hopefully he wasn't working for a dark guild but it didn't seem like he was according to Chifumi.

Who's around me?: Vash, Nix, Hanako
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?: Quatro Cerberus
Current Equipment: Unruly Maiden Gear

Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Sparkly Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
↺ Not everything is what it seems.. ↻

⋙ Life is cold, yet so warm. ⋘xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉X i e l Fon S a b r e ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
〖Location〗↪ Acalypha Town.
〖Who I'm Talking To〗↪ No One.
〖Rank〗↪ S-Rank.
〖Affiliation 〗↪ None.

❝ My mask hides who I really am ❞

╔══════════════╗

It's been two weeks since the incident at the Island of disappearing people and Xiel has already began wandering around for Dragons. It was horrible last time considering that he had to abandon a fight with a Dragon Slayer in terms of opponents. Basically, his body suffered through paralysis for no reason as the fight ended as a stale mate. "Not my best luck..." he thought to himself, rubbing the back of his head as he headed out to the outskirts of Acalypha Town. He wanted to know why Bloody Rose guilds was targeting the Love and Lucky Guild, even though it wasn't his business, he doesn't like the injustice of the action. He just happened to be at a inn in the town while in recovery from his recent battle at the Island. "So... All I have to do is stop them?.... How am I suppose to do that? Defeat them? Kill them? Ask nicely?" he thought, being sarcastic about the last option as he stood right outside Acalypha.

He examined the area carefully, planning his moves and magic ahead of time and how it was going to be performed, the flaws, and possibly outcomes. "Now where could they be?" Xiel believed that calling them out would only cause a ruckus, let alone revealing where he was, who he is, and ruining his planned attacked. He needed to avoid having to face multiple enemies, with the information that this mission is S-Ranked, not only that, he wanted to avoid having innocent people involve themselves in battle. He crossed his arms and stood there before realizing that if they were targeting the Love and Lucky Guild, would they be headed there already? More or less, he could meet them there and diverge an ambush. It was risky, considering members may be harmed in the process. "They are said to settled on the outskirts... If I invade their base camp, distracting their focused target, I can probably lead them away and strike from there."

"Alright, time to shed some real blood on roses."

[[ O-O-C : N/A ]]

╚══════════════╝

❝ A Nobody ❞

⋘ Leave me be. Your annoying. ⋙

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shackled and Chained, my soul feels stained I can't explain got an itch on my brain lately my whole aim is to maintain and regain control of my mainframe....
My blood's boiling, it's beating out Propane my train of thought's more like a runaway train...I'm in a fast car drivin' in the fast lane I'm in the rain and I might just hydroplane

Chifumi Senji
"Sky Dragon Slayer"
User Image

Three long weeks had passed since her encounter with the Dragon Hunter on the island, she had told Sahara about the man and it infuriated her younger twin but she was able to calm her down stating that she wasn't going to let this man kill her ever. She went and began to research this magic Xiel used trying to figure out a weakness in case she encountered him again but there wasn't much of anything which worried her more. Her only option was to train and get stronger but she wasn't sure if that was the answer, if she got stronger than so would her magic but if she didn't then this man would kill her so she was in a deadlock there. Of course Sahara stayed by her side the whole time just in case he showed up again but he hadn't and hoped he wouldn't until she found an answer on how to deal with him. Upon returning to the guild from some training Chifumi saw Alturia was there, "Hi Alturia, how're you doing?" She asked sounding tired.

Can't be alone all the time: Alturia
What's bugging me this time?: Worried, tired
Where have I wandered to now?: Mermaid Heel

Rise up! The blue sky is scorched until it's deep red
I'll show you the value of this love for you, if our gazes can connect..
Nobody, not one person's freedom can be taken away
If I decide on my limit, then for you, I say it's without limit.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna inside was shaking inside as she was a little scared but kept her blank mask. She had learned how to control how she showed her emotions and never to let her mask break.She had learned long ago to not let her emotions control her and was sure to keep it that way. She sighed and then got out her book. Harkonnen was by her side and she felt better with it near her a little bit.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash nodded at what she said, If it was a wound from her past that had opened, she would need to deal with that herself. There was nothing he could do help her with those. He had plenty of his own wounds like that. He wouldn't press the issue anymore. Instead took the flyer she handed to him.

He didn't need to look over the flyer, he had almost taken the mission earlier, but was to stressed to take it before. He looked at it for a second before saying, "Looks like a good one, Whenever your ready to go I'm ready" He said stretching his arms. He lowered his hand and said softly "Lost July" His gun appeared in his hand and he put it in his holster. Better to have it ready but not need it, than to need to call it when silence was needed. "Shall we go, or did you want to say hi to Shihona and the others?"

...but I will fight like I am

User ImageUser Image
Current Ammo - Hammer Head
Ammo: 100% ((Full))
Feeling: Happy, Excited
With: Nix

Blessed Hunter

Seth StormChild
The Tidal Trickster of SaberTooth
Wheres the Party: SaberTooth
Who am I With: Peoples
What I Feel Like: Ehh

Days upon days I've been floatin
And you don't care if I die or not
But when I'm deceased I hope you will be...

User Image

Seth looked at them man with a slight laugh as he told his story though he said it was a true story it seemed fake but he scratched his face and stared at the newer member "I think i wanted to kill myself by how bad that story was" he said with a laugh as he stared at the man he was a weird one in his book he looks S class but he acts like a B class acting S class "So what is everyone's plans for today" he asked Seth was bored he didn't know what he was going to do.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dyin next to me in my watery grave.
Seth's Theme

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~SABERTOOTH~

Alucard smiled at the girl as she appeared, "Girl, if you do exist do you mind joining our guild? Having you stare down our enemies would save us such a hassle." The problem with the story is that it was made up, or at the very least heard by ear since Hiei would be dead if he had been there, well likely be dead anyway. Still, it is too bad, Alucard had nothing to fear from the girl and as he said she would have been plenty useful.

The story wasn't really scary for someone like Alucard, but that is too be expected. For him merciless killing and gore is your average Sunday at the church. Ah, ***** ghoul preachers, he kills them again just for the hell of it. Wonder if they go to heaven? Bah, who cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Guests: Guild mates
Current Hobbies: Returning from an enthusiastic walk
Present location: Sabertooth Guild

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Hanako Yamanari; the Iron Dragon Slayer
of Quatro Cerberus
██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║

XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENT LOCATION :XXQC Guild.
XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENTLY WITH :XXWho actually wants to approach her
XX▇▇▇▇XXXOOC :XX; - ;

Hanako nodded along as Shihona spoke. It was all rather interesting to the little girl, "I see... I wonder if the dragons did something bad to him..." She spoke somewhat to herself. She was pretty sure the dragon that had raised her wouldn't harm humans but she didn't really know the other dragons, and just by examining the world around you it is easy to see that hatred is all too easy to create and it can only lead to more...

Great... Now she was depressing herself... She started to nibble on more metal. Before switching to this body, Repede never thought metal could taste so good and have so many variations... But then again, it likely would taste like crap outside of being a metal dragon slayer.

██ ███████████████████████████ ██████

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: Quatro-Cerberus HQ, heading to Web Valley
Who is that?: Vash, Shihona, Hanako
Condition: Great

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

Nix flashed Vash a warm smile when he approved of the mission, it was always good to be on the same page in the beginning. She folded the paper and slipped it into her pocket, to keep it safe. The woman moved her sleeves to make sure all her bracelets were accounted for, along with a few new ones she had gotten her hands on. "I'm ready to get a move on. The sooner we get to Web Valley the better." She laughed nervously when the guild master asked if she wanted to say hello to Shihona and Hanako. It would be rude not to at least say hello but if she stayed to talk then she would have to start apologizing all over again. The more time passed, the lower the chances were they would get the child back safe. Plus the snow haired woman wasn't in the mood to get a lecture.

"I'll say hello on our way out. Are we going to take a train or coach?" Nix asked as she headed towards the door, when she came closer towards Shihona and Hanako she slowed down a little bit. "Hello, Shihona, Hanako. I would love to stay and chat but we really must be going. We'll catch up later.." The woman said, giving them a small smile before leaving the building, waiting for Vash to make a decision on how they would reach Web Valley.

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out