7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ FAY HEARTFILIA ]

Physical Condition: 100% Asleep
Remaining Magic: 10%
Current Spirit: Starfire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser Image
Starfire had been waiting back a bit as Lan talked to her friend, They weren't friends yet so it would be improper for her to listen in to their conversation.However as the man walked away and Lan turned to her Starfire perked up with a smile and walked forward listened to Lan ask how they could spend the time, Starfire smiled and held up two fingers. "We could think of Baby names like we were going to do earlier.... Oh but you won't want to stand here the whole time we wait for the others to return... One second" she said with a smile as she floated away and started slamming her fists into a bolder, shattering away several pieces till it resembled a Throne. Then she started using her Star Blast from her eyes to sand down the stone till it really did look like a elegant throne. In less then 30 seconds she had the chair done. "There we go~" she said happily as she picked up the throne that had to weigh a ton and set it down right behind Lan. "It isn't the best job I have done, but I hope it suffice." she said with a wide smile Ste started to float in the air and went into sat cross legged in the air in front of Lan. "Do you know if it will be a boy or a girl?" she asked happily.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fay Heartfilia
Where: Era
Who: -No One-
How: Exhausted

Starfire
Where: Era
Who: Lan
How: Exhausted

Friendly Vampire

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Edo-Letia

User Image
Letia's hand itched to grab her gun as she was insulted by the blonde kid that came with the bosses look alike. She stopped though as she remembered that she had to make sure the kid got the lacrimas and that her boss trusted he. She had worked up to being right hand woman after she was rescued by the previous boss. She had grown up there and learned how to be the best and ended up in the place she was now. She heard the boss tell kane to accompany them and smirked as she knew that it would make it interesting to say the least.

Friendly Vampire

10,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia looked at the assassin who had her sword at her throat and knew that she would pass out just from the blood loss that she was still having while they were fighting. She was already fighting the urge to pass out from the injuries alone and knew that she could not die yet. She used her leg as a kick to the stomach of the assassin as a distraction and moved out of the way. She closed her eyes let her healing power go to the wound where she was bleeding close it up. She then feigned on a punch and aimed for the spot the was vulnerable that she had spotted before.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image
[ Lan Heartfilia ]
You know it's never too late
Get up and start all over again
You know it's never too late
There's got to be a better way
Don't settle for the cold and rain
It's not too late to start again
Find a way to smile and never let it get away

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When she brought up her suggestion from earlier, which was that they could think of baby names, she brought a hand up, sliding it across her belly as Starfire mentioned that she wouldn't want to stand the whole time while she was waiting for everyone in Edolas to come back. Turning as the redhead flew off, Lan watched as she went about slamming her fists into a boulder, molding the slab of stone into something resembling a throne, using her Star Blast to smooth it out. "..." With it finished, she watched as the Spirit hoisted up the stone throne and carried it over, and she glanced back over her shoulder as she set it done directly behind her. "Thanks, Star." She said appreciatively, offering a smile as she took a seat. Looking down to Starfire as she sat crossed legged on the ground in front of her, she clasped both hands over her belly as she asked if she knew if the baby was a boy or a girl. "My gut's telling me it's gonna be a girl."

Mood: Worried
Company: Starfire, Light Mages
User ImageEdolas Elle

The blade still held to Letia's throat, she kept her gaze glued to the female as she awaited her response, eying her movements as she tried to gauge her reaction. Seeing the leg kicked out towards her stomach, she winced as the limb slammed into her side, sending her staggering in that direction. Recovering quickly, Elle's head snapped back towards the water mage, who'd moved away from her previous location. "..." She threw a punch, and she swung her leg out towards it, aiming to kick her arm aside, and thrust her sword straight for Letia's chest.

O.G. Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Edolas" Shihona Rawls-Knightwalker
Mercenary

User Image

Shihona smiled back at Arthas when he smiled at her, she was happy that her counterpart had found Arthas' then fell in love. When Sakura picked up the lacrima and filled them with magic, "....." Shihona was speechless when she handed them to her and Arthas but she shook it off when she saw how sickly Sakura looked, "Yeah, take it easy....you work hard for such a young girl." She commented before hearing Kyo's name being brought up. "That little mobster and his "bro-men"...he's been causing trouble for a while now, wonder how he found out about Princess Melons' plan though." It was strange but if her friends were taken by the mafia then her and Arthas should help, hearing him whisper to her she smirked a little. "I was just thinking that as well." She said.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Sakura
What's going on in my head?: Shocked
Where in the world am I?: Edolas, ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                User Image

CLOUD███████████████X ❜KANE NAKAMURA!
Cit'sXtheXmomentXofXtruthXandXtheXmomentXtoXlieXandXtheXmomentXtoXliveXandXtheXmomentXtoXdie
CLOUDCLOUDCLOUD• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
CLOUDTHE MOMENT TO FIGHT, TO FIGHT! ↓

CLOUDCTO THE RIGHT, TO THE LEFT, WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH
                                                        XX╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

XXXXX❜████ : EDOLAS AKANE NAKAMURA
XXXXX❜████ : --
XXXXX❜████ : Interacting with - Edolas people
XXXXX❜████ : BRAVE NEW WORLD

❛THIS IS WAR
                                                            ********. Kane thought he could take a break and chill with Cloud. It was better than doing work. "Yes sir," he smirked, hiding his lazy feelings. He quickly caught up with the girls. Kane had the ability to sneak up on people, but the blonde chick knew her surroundings. Probably because she was stronger than she looked. "Awww a mission with Leita," he said. "What an honour." He teased around. It was funny seeing her reactions. His cockiness and arrogance annoyed her so much. "Hmmmmmm, Earth land people are here~ Can I see my counterpart?" he said, switching his childish part of him. He knew all about the Earth Land so he wasn't stupid.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Dedicated Friend

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 489 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 4306 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks XXXXXXxxxxii 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXXXXXXXiii 100% ()
Lines of Incantation Completed Xiii 0 of 8

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects

Arthas was glad Shihona had told him about her mother being a Shadow wizard, otherwise he wouldn't of been able to remain composed at seeing the shadow start jumping all over the room. As it was he lost focus on the conversation only for a second as the shadow was leaping around. Focusing he listened to Mason talk about Rawls men being a little direct. Then Kanna's comment on her father's reaction to Mason which made him chuckle a bit. "That sounds like a story in itself. Probably the same about I was shocked by Delvin's comment" he said with a smile and Shihona finally pointed out the shadow which nwas jumping much more than before because of the squeal. After capturing her shadow, when she turned back and said sorry, he just smiled back. "It's alright, nothing to apologize for. I think Sakura would of enjoyed watching your shadow jumping around like that." he said with a smile... Just as long as she was not making any more teasing comments like they were moving in to sleep together, or that they were going to have kids in the near future he would be fine, comments like those messed with his head in the worst possible way. He was about to ask a question but then he remembered how hungry he was. He had been going to request something from Ray, but then he thought he could maybe go out to dinner with Shihona. There were snacks on the table, but he hadn't eaten lunch yet so if he started to eat the snacks, he would probably seem like a pig eating a lot of them. "I just had a thought. It is about dinner time, so how about we all head out for dinner. My treat" he said with a smile. If Kanna worked the diner in town then he didn't want her to have to cook.

User Image
Around: Shihona, Kanna, Mason
Mood: Nervous, Worried, Happy
User Image
Materializations and Techniques

-None-

Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Creations
Communication Lacrima - (Given to Lan)
Black Dress - (Worn by Karehe)

Dedicated Friend

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Deathscythe's Status
Takeover: Human
Physical Condition: 100%
Current Mode: -None-

Stein's Status
Physical Condition: 100%
Magical Energy: 60%
Rune Plates
-None-
Rune Mines
-None-

Frankenstein was busy working with Ray's data, trying to find the very core of his God slayer magic. If he could find the core of the magic he could find out if it was capable of consuming Acnologia's darkness. He hoped he had enough time to complete the formula. The changes caused by the staff of time incident had caused more than a few changes to Stein, one of which he thought was Ironic. Placing his hand over his heart as a small ache trembled from it throughout his entire body. "I just need a little more time..." he thought to himself. The change he thought was Ironic was that a latent illness in him had awoken in the new arc of time. This illness is incurable even for him. If he had remained evil and wished for his own death like he had in the past line of time, he would be as healthy as a horse. However now that he wants to live and now has virtue in his life, he is dying a slow and painful death. Ut was then he noticed the time. He had been so focused on the tests he had forgotten to take a dose of his medicine. It would only hold back the pain and slow down the illness, giving him more time. He felt off steady as a wave pain went threw him. Poor Ulzeal, he would of sensed that and thought I am in danger and would be rushing to me now, looks like he is going to miss out on his dinner date. he thought in a chuckle. Only Deathscythe would think it is a date. Sitting down he letting the medicine take over and remove the dizziness. He hadn't told anyone yet about his condition, not even the master ot Ulzeal, though he would have to tell them soon as he might soon be affected by the illness. "just a little more time"

Deathscythe could sense something was wrong, not in there area... but with Stein... "Don't tell me" he said lightly before turning and started to leave. He could sense Stein was anything from okay. It was a side effect of his heritage. He could be bonded to people in a way so he would know if they were in danger. Stein was sending out a signal that he was in danger right now. "On second thought, I will take a rain check. I just remembered there is something I need to do..." he said the sound in his voice was as of he was frantic and impatient. With that he ran off. It would not take him long to get to one of Stein's rune gateways. "Hang on Stein..." he said once he was out of range of the others.

((Decided Stein needed a plot twist))

Where: Crime Sorciere
With: No one
How: Reflecting
User Image
Current Rune Zones
"Rule" ['size'] (location) X quantity
If the rule is bold, it is visible

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud was quick to her reaction. It would seem that she was indeed easily irritated when insulted. In fact, it worked so well that she sent a blast of lightning at him. Luckily he spent time with Shin and knew how to avoid. He dodged the attack to the right and then ran at her. His fists ignited and he aimed at her torso. He hoped this attack would at last take her down.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin's attack made contact causing Lakisha to bleed. In his mind however he didn't mean to cut her like that, just to scratch her. However, she came back on the rebound aiming at his torso. Edo-Shin jumped back and struck at the sword. "You think you can just att-aaaahhh!" Without warning Edo-Shin flew through the air and staggered on the ground before sliding a few feet. He stood up and rubbed the place where a new red mark was then. "What... What the hell?" Dude that really hurt." Looking up he saw Shin standing on his feet and his fists outstretched. Apparently out of anger he had gotten up and ran at top speed and punched Edo - Shin with a lightning fist. He looked at with dark cold eyes and said, "Nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts Lily and gets away with it!"

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Hilarious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo - Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud watched Ocarina for sometime before she finally said that she knew where to go. She then grabbed his hand and led him to the battle field. He was so excited. He couldn't wait to see what he looked like. He ran as fast as he could to keep up with her. IT wasn't long before they arrived at the battle field. He looked around and saw that everyone was just going all out. But, what interested him was that they were using magic. "Wow this is so cool." He said excitedly. He looked at Ocarina and then said, "Do you see us anywhere mama?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image

User Image
Seeing the twitch of Letia's hand for her gun, she lifted her hand, Dark Fire spread around it, higher, prepared to defend herself, if necessary. However, the woman didn't draw her weapon, and she lowered her hand back down a moment later and turned away, though she watched her out of the corner of her eyes. When Kane spoke up, pointing out the fact that people from Earthland were here, Kraehe turned her head in his direction as he asked if he could see his counterpart. "..." After giving him a quick look over, she turned her head away and replied "No. I'm from Earthland, and no one who looks like you is with the rest that crossed over."

Mood: Uneasy, Impatient
Company: Dark, Edo-Letia, Edo-Kane

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image

Watching as he jumped back, out of the path of her sword, she winced at the pressure put on her injured shoulder as he struck her sword, forcing her to struggle to keep it at bay. "Nngh!" And then that pressure was gone, and she looked on with widened eyes as the Edolas Shinjiro was sent flying back through the air, stopping after a few feet, staggering as he rubbed his face, where she could see a red mark beneath his hand. "..." Lifting her sword, Lakisha pointed the blade at him as he remarked on how it hurt. 'Nobody, and I mean nobody, hurts Lily and gets away with it!' Hearing this, her eyes widened further and her head snapped in the direction of the voice, and she looked towards a now standing Shinjiro, his eyes dark and cold. "Shin..." She murmured, a little taken aback, moved, even.

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Jade

At the side of the blast of lightning she'd fired at Cloud, she spotted him dodging to the right and charging towards her, his fists igniting with flame as he ran. "..." Stepping back, Jade turned so that she was facing him, a smirk plastered on her face as he swung a fist out towards her torso. She threw her arm out, palm open, so as to catch his punch before it could hit its mark. Frost was emanating from her hand, and, if his fist hit her awaiting palm, she'd freeze his fire and spread the ice up his arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff