Lamia Scale 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Blue Pegasus 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sabertooth 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Mermaid Heel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quatro Cerberus 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Lakisha

"Yes." She replied, nodding curtly in response to his asking if she wanted him to attack his other self. "It's probably the quickest way to determine the depth of their feelings for each other. I don't think we'll get anywhere just asking them about it." Watching as he pulled out his sword, Lakisha shifted her gaze to their Edolas counterparts as he said he hoped her other self would do what she needed to. "I hope so. Just be careful." She warned, watching as he charged towards his Earthland counterpart, crying out to get their attention before he swung out his sword, alerting him to the incoming assault. See her Earthland counterpart erect a shield of ice in front of the other Shinjiro, she heaved a sigh of relief. "Seems like I was right...now let's see how far she'll go."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Ocarina

Once he'd dragged her a good distance away from the others, she came to a stop when he stopped pulling on her hand, her brow furrowing when he made mention of the presence of another Kyo in the next room, and she cast a glance back over her shoulder to Kyo, making sure that he couldn't hear Cloud. "..." He asked if he could go and see their other selves, something he was rather persistent about, and Ocarina heaved a sigh. "Alright. I'll try to find them, but you can't say any of this to your Uncle Kyo, alright?" She'd been hoping to keep Cloud out of this, but his curiosity made it near impossible.

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud kept his cool, even as Jade pulled her shirt up to reveal her chest. She asked him if he still doubted her not being a woman. Cloud just kept staring coldly and said, "I don't think. I know that it's fact. Your chest didn't even feel real. I think you were once a man that under went some surgery and became a woman... or it. Whatever you prefer to be called." This wasn't too hard for Cloud. Being a dunce about alot of things helps when you are under pressure. Hopefully she'll take the bait and attack him without thinking things through.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin's attack was blocked by an ice sheild. That was indeed interesting. He turned to the girl as she asked why he would attack Shin like that. Edo-Shin thought it would be best to find out how far she would go. After all if they were to get together they needed to know how much they cared for each other. Shin glared at Lakisha and said, "He's a threat to our lands. All threats must be eliminated and with question. This is a law of the land. All must die." He then started to hack at the ice shield trying to get to Shin, or at least make it look like he was. Shin on the other hand was starting to get the feeling back in his legs, but it still wasn't enough to get up and fight back. When Edo-Shin nearly struck him down it came to be a surprise that Lily protected him.

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo - Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud smiled brightly when Ocarina finally agreed to go look for their counterparts. He wanted to cry happily, but went against it and then grabbed hold of her hand. "Come on mama. I want to see me. I bet I look just the same and you won't be able to tell who I am." he said. He was excited he would get to see himself and hopefully talk to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When he explained the reasoning behind why he was attacking Shinjiro, her eyes narrowed to slits and she glowered darkly up at the Edolas Shinjiro. "A threat..." She muttered, an icy undertone to her voice as she held up the ice shield as the Edolas Shinjiro hacked away at it with his sword. "If you try to kill him, you'll have a much bigger threat on your hands then the one he poses." The words came out icy, and, around them, a rose garden of ice spread out, with thorn-covered vines weaving their way around the ice roses, reaching out to snare themselves around the Edolas Shinjiro and bind him. "You want to get to him, you'll have to go through me, first!" She challenged as an ice sword appeared in her right hand, the blade pointing at the Edolas Shinjiro.

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Jade

"..." As he claimed to know that she wasn't a woman, as he didn't think her chest felt real, she exhaled, rolling her eyes as she pulled her shirt back down to cover herself. "Please...I bet mine are the first breasts you've ever touched, little virgin boy." When he said that he thought she was a man that had underwent surgery to become a woman, Jade's posture went rigid, lightning crackling around her fists as she clenched them tightly. "Take that back. Or I'm gonna put you through some surgery to turn you into a woman!" She threatened, gesturing to his groin to further her point.

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Ocarina

When he took hold of her hand, she again let him lead her as he avidly insisted that he wanted to see his counterpart, claiming they would look the same and she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two of them. "We'll see." Ocarina said, glancing back over her shoulder to Kyo as he led her to the exit, making sure he hadn't overheard. "Kyo, I'm taking Cloud with me to get some medical supplies. I'll be back soon."

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin looked over as ice began to cover the land. It seemed to come closer as ice spikes arose and threatened to bind him, or so it seemed. He jumped out of the way, just as they were about to bind him, and ran over to the girl as she challenged him. "Challenge accepted." Shin lied there for a moment watching as he charged at Lily. "LILY!" he cried out as he tried to get up to help, but struggled to do so. Edo-Shin slid on the ice and turned to left on her when he got close enough and attempted to strike her on her right shoulder.

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud saw he was starting to hit a nerve, but his expression remained the same. He wasn't going to show her any emotion. After all if he was going to win this fight he needed her to lose focus, not see through his ruse. "You sure act like a man, but I'm sure on the inside you are a scared little boy. Why don't you cry for your mommy... or should I say daddy? After all the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I'm pretty sure that's where you got your idea." he was needed her to lose since of herself, so that she may attack him without thinking, or even waste all her energy to attack him. After all, as they battled Cloud did notice she was starting to use less and less of her magic. It must have signified that she was running out of magic herself.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo - Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyo watched them for a moment before Cloud drug Ocarina off. According to Ocarina she was going to the store to get medical supplies, but Kyo knew that they had supplies there already. What was she up to? Especially, since she was now eager to help his other self. Ryo walked up and said, "Should I follow her sir?" "No, Ryo. I don't think that will be necessary." "Yes sir."

Cloud drug Ocarina outside and then looked around. "Um... Where do we go mama?" he asked her looking around. He didn't know where to go from here. After all he rarely got to go anywhere other then school, unless Uncle Kyo or Ocarina was around. He then looked up at her wondering what she was going to say on the matter. Hopefully she knew what she was doing."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Watching as he jumped out of the path of the thorns, she turned in the direction the Edolas Shinjiro had moved in, tightening her grip as he ran towards her, announcing that he had accepted her challenge. "..." Lifting the sword, she swung it out towards her swiftly approaching opponent, pausing for a brief moment when she heard Shinjiro call out to her, and her head whipped around to look over her shoulder towards him. In her moment of distraction, she was unable to deflect or evade the sword thrust towards her right shoulder, and a hiss of pain passed through her lips as the blade grazed her shoulder, creating a bloody gash. Gritting her teeth, she gripped the sword with both hands and swung it out towards the Edolas Shinjiro's midsection, hoping to drive him back.

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Jade

At his remark that she acted like a man, she scoffed when he added that, on the inside, she was a scared little boy. "If I'm acting like a man, then what are you acting like? A prissy little b***h? I bet your boyfriend just loves that!" When he mentioned her parents, she froze, her gaze going steely, and she coldly snapped "I'd do that...if I hadn't killed them already." With that, a cold smirk spread across her features, her eyes alight with something that could only be described as blood lust. Lifting her clenched fists, Jade thrust one out in a punch, firing off a burst of lightning towards Cloud's chest. "You're dead."

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Ocarina

Once they were outside, she began looking around as Cloud asked where they should go. There wasn't anyone around, the area was empty. "I'm not sure..." She murmured, still looking around, trying to find some clue that would signify the direction that Kyo had brought the blond girl and his counterpart in from. As she looked, she spotted a trail of footprints in the ground, and she turned her head to see that they led right up to the storehouse. "..." Reaching out for Cloud's hand, Ocarina began leading him in the direction the footprints had come in from. "This way!"

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ ARTHAS KNIGHTWALKER ] User Image
[ Freelance Mercenary ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arthas was as shocked to hear about their counterparts as Shihona was... however his guilt at considering handing her over overwrote that. When "So, in your world, Me and Shihona are are in love.... I guess some things don't change even across worlds" he said with a smile directed to Shihona. It was then he heard Sakura say she had nothing ti thank them with, but then picked up two lacrima. "It's no problem Sakura, We're just glad..." he cut off as the lacrima started to become filled with Magic, He had nothing to compare it to since he had never seen magical Items before, but the way the Lacrima was glowing it had too be power magic. He was so fixated on the stone he didn't Notice Sakura paling. When she handed them the lacrima he reluctantly took the one offered to him... "This... is a wonderful gift... but really it wasn't anything, All we did was remove a small anklet" he said holding the lacrima, tempted to give it back to her. He almost did, nut his greed won over. Looking at her face he noticed she looked sickly now and realized she had to of used up a huge amount of magic. "Hey don't push yourself.... your a kid after all" he said worried for her. When she mentioned Kyo his eyes narrowed. "Kyo, the Mafia boss. Yeah I think I know who he might be. It would be his style to take a few Earthlanders" hostage" he said before having an Idera and leaning in towards Shihona and whispered. "This Lacrima was way to much of a payment for removing that Anklet... but if we help her get her friends back it would make us not in her debt." He wanted to help her, and this might be a good Idea.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces