Total Votes:[ 20 ]

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 177/2000 ( )
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 70% (+70% from Power mark Drain)
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 18000/25000 (-7000 Transferred into Lacrima)

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 0pt / minute ( )
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx -19.38% / minute ( )

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect - Moderate Poisoning Enhancement Magic (-None-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura felt the anklet come off and in a instant Ammy was back "Sakura!!! Sakura! Oh thank God your alright!" she sent to Sakura. I'm fine... Mom and Papa's counterparts saved me she sent back before hearing Shihona ask if she could keep it. After thinking for a moment she nodded with a smile, saying "That's fine, you can have it. Thank you for getting it of M-.. Shihona" she said blushing a bit as she almost called the woman Mom. What she had heard about the situation disturbed her a bit. Things were bad over here with the country and such. When she seemed shocked about Earthland's Arthas and Shihona and asked if they were married she shook her head but explained. "Not yet, but on my world you two are dating and in love, Pa-... Arthas adopted me when I was 4 and only 6 months ago did you two start dating. But Shihona said it was alright if I call her Mom so I know it is only a matter of time before they get married." she explained before looking down at the unconscious bodies and finding 2 Lacrima they had not grabbed. "I don't have anything to give you in thanks, but..." she said as she grabbed the Lacrima and started to draw from her power mark and flooded the magic into the Lacrima. The Lacrima started to glow brighter and brighter until they were like shards of light. "Here, I have filled these to the brink with my magic. If you use the magic in them only on occasions they should last you a few years..." she said as she handed them to her parent's counterparts with unsteady hands. Her complexion had changed on the few seconds it took her to charge the Lacrima, he was now pale and looked frail. She felt dizzy as drawing magic from the power mark was not something she should do and her magic poisoning was back in force. She could feel her amulet warm against her chest, it was preparing to send out the Siren's call to warn all those who can help her that she is in danger. However without magic in this world her world drain wasn't working, and with her magic at this level she would feel better in 4 minutes. Regardless though she was very week now. "By the way... Do you know anyone important by the name of Kyo. I need to find him. He took 3 of my friends and one of them is injured... That was where I was running to when the soldiers jumped me..." she explained. She had lost track of them when the Anklet was put on and it would take her time to lock onto Kraehe's magic again and it would know what she might be up against.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Edolas
Who am I dying with: Earthlander wizards, Edo-Stella, Vigilante, Edolas Soldiers
How I'm feeling while Dying: Enraged

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia saw the assassin evade her attack use her legs coming at her and moved out of the way. She was getting tired and losing blood from the wound she just gotten. She was fighting the pain but was determined in the mission that she and the other mages from earthland. She aimed the arm that held the sword so she could disarm the assassin.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Elle

Her legs swung through the air after Letia moved back to evade both kicks, but her assault didn't stop there. Once her feet were back on the ground, Elle swung her sword arm out to parry the water mage's blade as she again tried to disarm her of her sword. With her free hand, she reached out towards Letia's head, reaching to grab a fistful of hair, so as to hold her in place while she thrust her knee up to slam into her stomach.

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Ragna Mulloez
S Ranked Earth Dragon Slayer of Crime Sorcière Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Edolas
With:Edolas Group

Ragna had somewhat been out of focus when the attack started so he was actually surprised. He had his motion sickness to thank for that so finally he was better. As Souma fought Edo-Stella, Ragna carefully observed the fights, trying to see where he'd best fit. It was then he saw Lakisha and Shinjiro clearer and he frowned heavily. Great....they were both here. Ragna had noticed Leita fighting the Edolas Elle and he felt concern. It was hard fighting people you thought were physically someone you knew. With that in mind, he watched Leita as she fought, trying to note her fighting style to give feedback for Arthas. He remained somewhat hidden from the fighting, trying to observe the fairy tail mages fight. They all had potential to be S ranks...but each lacked something of course. Even he did but he wasn't here for that. For now, he waited to see when he was needed to fight.
"The earth itself it my weapon....what chance do you have?

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Where do you go when you listen
to nobody else but yourself?
Where do you go?
You're so far from the willing
You're in such a rush not to tell
So where do you go?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sagira Dragneel
Shinmei Sword/Another Code/Archive Mage
User Image

Sagira continued to feign fear and held onto Kid, she smiled at him wryly when he comforted her, she had to play the part of scared wife so she couldn't scan for any mages though Kid had noticed what dark guild they were dealing with then informed to her. She's heard of Hell's Embrace a few times but Kid was right they weren't really renowned though it didn't surprise her they would use brute force. Noticing that Kid was leading them to a hotel she figured they had to go there in order to keep the facade up maybe even plan to get to the client.

Can't be alone all the time: Kid
What's bugging me this time?: Concerned, Feigning Fear
Where have I wandered to now?: Freesia Town

Quote:

тechniques

tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can I wish you away
Until you find your place
in this world it's so hard to get a feel
And all you do is wait for that one little taste
You're so caught up inside to know what's real

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Mason couldn't help but chuckle hearing Arthas tell him that Delvin had said something similar and it made him feel like he was approving to get married not just date, "I see, a lot of people say us Rawls men tend to be very direct when we speak and that sometimes it can make people feel like we mean something more." Mason said. "It's true, you should've seen my father when Mason asked for his blessing so that we can marry. Nothing has ever shocked my father before until Mason came along." Kanna commented before squealing happily when both Shihona and Arthas spoke in sync. "Mom, seriously calm down. I know you're happy for us and all but please...no more squealing cause your shadow is just jumping around everywhere." Shihona pointed out as Kanna's shadow was indeed just jumping around the room. With a nervous laugh Kanna wrangled her shadow before turning around looking embarrassed, "Sorry."

Who's around me?: Arthas, Kanna, Mason
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?:Downtown Era, Shihona's parents' house

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab Siren Maiden Gear: Shihona's new default requip that she always wears, this piece of gear has special magic imbued that allows the wearer to shift between different enhancements by changing the color of her garment. The weapon paired with the garment is special long sword that brings out one magic that lays dormant within the user.

tab tab Normal Shift: The settled state of the garment with no enhancements, the user's garment remain the same color.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia saw the assassin parry and grab for her hair. She used her free hand to grab the hand that coming towards her. She moved out of the way of the attack at her stomach and tried to flip the assassin over shoulder. She used the butt of her sword to try and disarm the assassin in the process as she was feeling a little faint from the blood loss from her wound on her upper arm.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Elle

Her fingers were mere inches from Letia's hair, and from grabbing a handful of it, when her wrist was grabbed, keeping it at bay, and her violet hues were as hard as flint when her gaze drifted over to the water mage, glaring stonily as she made eye contact. "..." Her leg still in mid thrust towards her abdomen, Elle shot out her lower leg to wrap around Letia's arm that held the sword, dragging it down when she swung out the butt of her sword, bringing the blade down towards the ground. With her sword arm free, she swung it upwards, stopping when the blade was held millimeters from Letia's throat. "Now do you surrender?"

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Luckily for Cloud, moving his head back to headbutt her caused him to dodge the slap to the face. But, the elbow to the face was more direct. He was struck hard on the face and staggered back a bit. He stood there for a moment looking at her with cold eyes. And, then he said, "Are you sure you are a girl?" His plan was simple. He was going to try and make her lose focus. Why was he doing this? Well, it seemed direct attacks didn't work. Maybe if he caused her to lose focus he'd have a better chance.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Edo- Shinjiro Maverick

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Edo - Shin thought about it for a moment and said, "So you want me to attack my own self?" He was merely joking when he said that, but if she wanted him to he would have to. "Well, alright." he said. He then pulled out a sword and said, "Hopefully, your other self will do what she needs to." He then charged at Shin. When he was close enough he jumped up in the air and attempted to stab him from above. To help warn them both of his incoming he cried out as he jumped up. Shin looked up to see him self attacking at him. "What the hell," he cried in surprise. He didn't think his other self would be attacking like this. And, with his legs still out it wasn't going to be easy. Shin rolled over just as his other self stabbed the ground. Edo - Shin then charged at Shin attempting to strike him.

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo -Kyo Kudo

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyo was sure Ocarina was annoyed with him, but he felt it was necessary. His goals were for their future. He needed to make sure everything went right. Kane suddenly appeared and offered to watch Cloud, but it seemed Cloud didn't want to even be around them. Ocarina said she would take care of him and then was led off by the child. Kyo knew she wasn't going to heal the other Kyo, but that wasn't neccessary for now. With the information Kane brought back, Kyo looked them over. It was informative, and by the looks of it they seemed to have also located the location of the Lacrima. "Very well. Kane you go with them. Show them to the Lacrima."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Edo - Cloud Sirius Arashi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Cloud was glad when Ocarina said she would take of him, when Kane offered to do so for her. Once he and Ocarina were far enough away he looked at her and said, "Did you see there was another Kyo in the next room? I saw him when you and Uncle Kyo were talking. He looks just like Uncle Kyo. I was wondering if there was one of me and you. Can we go see mama? Please? I want to see us. Please mama? Please?" he kept saying looking at her hopefully. He was hoping to go see what he was like.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
As she continued walking away from the store house, her eyes narrowed when she heard footsteps following her, and she turned her head to see the Edolas Letia following her, and she scowled upon seeing the smirk on the older woman's face. "..." Lifting a hand, she clenched it into a fist as Dark Fire ignited around it. "You keep looking at me, I'll beat that stupid smirk right off your face, you old hag!" Turning away, she heard Kyo order Kane to go along with them, and she glanced back over her shoulder to the man as he was instructed to show them to the lacrima, wondering whose counterpart he was.

Mood: Uneasy, Impatient
Company: Dark, Kyo, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Hearing the cry coming from nearby, her head snapped in the direction, eyes widening as she saw the purple-haired male she'd spotted in the distance a moment ago aiming his sword in slash towards Shinjiro, who rolled away to evade. "What are yo--?!" Before she could question what he was doing, the man made another attempt on Shinjiro, and Lakisha threw her hand out, a blast of ice rushing out in the space between the two Shinjiro's. "Ice Make: Shield!" She exclaimed, the ice molding to the shape of a shield that protected Shinjiro from his Edolas counterparts attacks. "Why are you attacking?!" Up until now, he and her counterpart had just been observing. She'd seen them standing next to the Edolas version of Kiritsugu, so she assumed they weren't the opposition, which seemed to be the Edolas versions of Stella and Jellal.

Mood: Determined, Worried, Defensive
Company: Shinjiro, Light Mages

Sparkly Lunatic

User ImageEdolas Jade

Watching as he staggered back after taking her elbow to his face, she placed her hands upon her hips, her head tilted to one side as he glared coldly at her. "If that's your attempt at trying to intimidate me, I hate to tell you, but you're failing." Asked if she was sure she was a girl, she blinked, a little caught off guard by the inquiry, but, after a moment, she smirked. "You tell me." Lifting her hands up off of her hips, Jade grabbed the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up over her chest, exposing her breasts. "What do you think? Still doubting that I'm a woman?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff