User ImageUser Image
Ichiro Fullbuster
S Rank of Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Blue Pegasus
With:Jade
Current weapon:Sword

"Fairy Tail is my home...
= ☠ ☢ ☢ ☠ =
Ichiro had stopped training for a while and was interested in visiting Jade instead of going on a mission. He knew she was a pat of Blue Pegasus and like Fairy Tail, it was a well known guild. Of course the exact details of where to go were hard to find at first but he did some research and was aiming to surprise Jade. Of course as much research as he did, finding the guild took a while but soon enough he was outside the guild with his arms crossed before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the Call Card she gave him. "Jade, check outside." he said smirking.

(( Lemme know if I need to edit.))
= ☠ ☢ ☢ ☠ =
"Mock it and your life will end.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

She was seated alone at one of the tables in the Blue Pegasus guild hall, absentmindedly eating some nachos off of a plate. It was clear that her mind was elsewhere, evident in the sighs she heaved every couple of minutes. She was feeling wistful, not having seen Ichiro in almost a week now. To her, not being able to see him every day was something akin to agony. "..." Hearing a familiar voice coming from her chest, her eyes widened and Jade hurriedly withdrew her call card from within the folds of her kimono, staring down at it in delight as she held it out in front of her chest. "Ichiro!" She happily exclaimed as she rose to stand, turning and taking a few steps away from the table. When he instructed her to check outside, she blinked, pausing for a moment before she began jogging over towards the front entrance. Reaching the door, she threw her arm out, knocking the door off its hinges, dashing through the now open entrance as the door fell to the side. Spotting the blond, her eyes lit up and she took one more step forward before launching herself at him, her arms reaching out towards him as she neared him. "You're here!"

Mood: Bored, Wistful
Company: No One

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hiei, who had been busy sharpening his blade just around the corner of the guild where Seth and Yuna were talking. Gun's are a cowards weapon, At least Alucard has enough common sense not to try making me use one he thought to himself. He would rather take on an army of dark wizards bare handed than use a gun as a weapon. He then heard the racket and looked where Alucard was fighting a phoenix. "Tch, he takes on a phoenix and doesn't even invite me along for the fun" He scowled. He looks at his sword, it glowed purple from the demonic fire he had been using to heat it.

He dunked his sword into a bucket for a second to let it cool, then walked to one of the trees Yuna hadn't felled. The instant he got there he swung once and was pleased with the result. He walked towards the group before the tree began to fall, "Ghost stories... I could tell you ones that would give you night terrors for a year. If you want I could indulge you, but I warn you I won't be responsible if you decide to kill yourselves after hearing them" He said in a level voice. Before looking at Alucard "So Master, I see we have a new pet, minds if I play with it from time to time? I need something to ease my boredom now and then. It's just so hard to find a worthy foe now a days" He had a evil smile on his face while he spoke, a Phoenix would be fun to fight, though it's fires would be nothing to the dragon of the darkness flame Hiei could summon.

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Alucard, Seth, Yuna
Mood: Happy, Bored

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Celeste Harvey ]
See who I am
Break through the surface
Reach for my hand
Let's show them that we can
Free our minds and find a way
The world is in our hands
This is not the end

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

She stood in front of a full-length mirror propped against the wall, checking out her reflection as she did various poses, a pleased smile on her face, liking what she saw. Hearing Seth ask if Alucard was here, she shifted her gaze from her reflection in the mirror to his. "..." As Yuna responded, telling him Alucard hadn't shown up yet, the pink-haired diva place her hands upon her hips and spun around to face the pair. She was about to make a remark, but then a giant beast broke into the guild through the ceiling, on top of which was Alucard, though she only caught a glimpse of him before he and the beast broke through the floorboards and plummeted into the basement. Heaving a sigh, she muttered "Again?" She watched for a few moments, making no move to get closer to the hole, and then Alucard leapt out of the hole, calling down to the ghouls who had gone in after him to take the beast down to the cell at the end of the hall, and to make sure not to die twice in one day. Celeste watched him, tilting her head to the side as he mentioned them now having a pet phoenix. "So it's a phoenix this time..." When he asked them what they were up to, she shrugged, glancing over to Seth as he said they'd been sitting around the campfire telling scary stories, smirking as a small giggle passed through her lips. And then Yuna suggested to Alucard that he share some of his good stories, and she began approaching the Guild Master, a coy grin on her face as she asked "Please, Master! Will you tell us one of your wonderful stories?" Then Hiei chimed in, and she turned her head to glance back over her shoulder to him as he claimed to have ghost stories that could give them night terrors for a year. Smirking, she clasped her hands together and held them over her waist, her upper arms pushing her breasts together as she stepped towards the dark-haired male. "Really? How about you try scaring me?"

Mood: Vain, Playful, Flirtatious
Company: Yuna, Seth, Alucard, Hiei

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 123/2000
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 0%
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 20024/25000

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 60pt / minute
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx -22.62% / minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect

| Identity revealed to:
| Fairy Tail Members
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"14745... 14746..." Sakura said as she did push ups, using only her thumb, balancing on a spike, and with 500 pounds strapped to her feet. After the battle at Bloody Rose she vowed to become stronger. She would never let Arthas sacrifice himself again for her sake. She would never fail again. At the end of the day she had told Arthas she wanted to see Drako, and was going to train there. In reality, she wanted to be away from Arthas for he wouldn't approve of her training style. She knew a training called training under extreme circumstances. It was what Arthas had done to make his body as strong and as fast as it was now. Push yourself to the brink of death and recover, at that point, you surpass your limits.

"14894..." Her arm was about to give out, she hadn't slept in five days, and had been doing these push ups for a whole day. She had learned a new way to use her energy. By releasing it around her body as a aura, it becomes a repulsion field that can block attacks. However it drains power fast, she would have to know when to turn it on and off. So far she could maintain it for five minutes around her whole body before running out of energy, but at a single point, like she is doing now to balance on the spike while doing push-ups, she could maintain it forever as long as she isn't poisoned to death. In the last three weeks, she had improved exponentially.

"15000!" she said launching herself off the spike and landing on the ground with a huge crash because of the weights on her legs. She worked her arm which was throbbing. Knowing it was time to return to Fairy Tail, She sat down and rested for a minute. She would say goodbye to Drako before she returned to the guild. Am I strong enough now? I don't know, but I will not let Arthas fall because of me... Never again. she promised to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Forest
Who am I dying with: No One
How I'm feeling while Dying: Focused

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: Quatro-Cerberus HQ
Who is that?: No one
Condition: Great

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

When Nix returned to Quatro-Cerberus after the mission she was forced by her fellow Guild members to rest and not take any jobs. So being out-numbered, and possibly ordered to do so, the woman took it easy. Well for about a week until she vanished from the medical room, leaving a note saying she needed to train. The truth was that Nix felt weak, useless after losing the fight back on the island and the nightmares hadn't left her alone since then. The only solution she could think of was going somewhere private to think and train herself to get stronger. The tough, self-punishing training went on for two weeks without her contacting the others.

"Two weeks.. Why did it feel so much longer? Hopefully no one thinks I'm dead." Nix said as she waked into her guild's headquarters, glancing at the others as she made a beeline towards the board that had jobs posted. The snow haired woman stopped to look it over, needing to find a job that would give her a good amount of money since she had been out of work for some time. "Hmm.. What to do. I should go see the master but I did sneak off.. What if he's mad?" Her face paled a little at the thought and stayed where she was.

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXxxxXX 500 / 500 ( )
Mystic Pathways XXXxxxx 9500 / 9500 ( )
Mystic Power Marks xxxxi 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXiii Perfect

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects
-None-

Arthas looked at his power marks, he had mastered them in a way he never thought possible, He couldn't command it, instead he guided it, and he could do more with them then he ever thought possible. His understanding of it let him wield them perfectly, as such no power was lost in his attacks, His defense was twice as strong as before, His offense was not limited to size before, but became a blast that would level a small town. He was still a bit angry at himself though for taking so long to learn this.

He leaned against the wall, he had considered doing another mission after his three weeks of training. But he didn't, he would wait for Sakura to return, she had called him two days ago and said she would be back soon. He had been training with Ichiro for a while, They had both improved a bit. Though Arthas's training hadn't been in combat, it had been wielding power mark energies without harming himself.

He saw Leita in the guild hall, she had been confined to the guild, though Arthas had brought her dinner a few times from a expensive restaurant in the area, claiming it was thanks for saving him after the Catherdal fight. It had just been a few dinners brought in for her now and then, but he hoped it had lifted her spirits. In the end he was considering taking a mission tomorrow, after Sakura returned. In the end hew simply pulled out his own book, "How to kill a mocking beast" and sat down at a table.

User Image
Around: Anyone at Fairy Tail
Mood: Relaxed
User Image
Current Armor
-None-
Current Held Items
-None-
Other Objects
-None-

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~SABERTOOTH~

Alucard just kind of listened along with a smile as Seth explained they were telling ghost stories... Then things got... Annoying. He asked him to share some of his own, immortals don't really reflect on their past, there's no real reason to. Of course the two girls in the guild just had to follow Seth up, "Do I look like a grand..." Before he could finish Hiei walked up. It was pretty good too because that was a question best left unanswered.

Turning to Hiei Alucard smiled, "Feel free, if they kill themselves over some words then I suppose we would be better off without them anyway. As for the phoenix, well I don't think it's really evil but it can revive itself so help yourself as long as you don't go overboard." Sabertooth after all, were good guys. They wouldn't go around torturing animals just because.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Guests: Guild mates
Current Hobbies: Returning from an enthusiastic walk
Present location: Sabertooth Guild

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash had been walking threw the Guild Hall, He had been buried in paperwork for the past few weeks about the S-Class qualification exams, and his searches for Nix after she broke his orders and went off to train. He had to take a break, he considered just sitting down at the bar and getting drunk. That would be fun, right? Except for the hangover later, but that would be a excuse to not do paperwork. He ended up spotting Nix walking back into the guild and looking at the mission board. He flash stepped right behind her just in time to hear her ask herself if she should see the master, as she paled he almost fell to the ground laughing, any anger he felt leaving him from this hilarious situation. Instead he simply said "Who might be mad, Me? Now why would I be mad? It's not like you disappeared while you were suppose to be recovering right?" He wanted to sound serious, but he just couldn't hold back the humor in his voice... Actually this made him sound more dangerous, so angry he couldn't conceal it. He wanted to see her reaction so bad.

He waited for a second, Once she started to speak he would cut her off and say, "I mean if you did sneak off, I can only imagine the horrifying things I might make you do since I basically ordered you to rest and recover." At that point he would let her speak only because he wouldn't be able to hold back laughter if he tried to speak. He had been worried about her. He had actually expended all his magical energy the day she had left, and every day afterwards, by searching the whole city and surrounding cities at 1024 times normal speed. He almost posted a mission of his own to find her at the other guild halls. He had planned to do that tomorrow. Instead he would just listen for her to say something.

User ImageUser Image
Current Ammo - Hammer Head
Ammo: 100% ((Full))
Feeling: Angry, Happy, Playful, Relieved
With: Nix

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen
Quatro-Cerberus: S - Class
Silver Claimer Mage

Where am I?: Quatro-Cerberus HQ
Who is that?: Vash
Condition: Great

It would be a dream come true,
If you'd only realize
That it's only you who makes me feel this way...
Oh, how amazing would it be to believe in a new day,
Where we both could live inside of each other's hearts?

Nix was deep in thought about which jobs to take and if she should at least let Vash know she was okay. It looked like it was decided for her when an all too famiar voice sounded behind her. It was Vash and by the sounds of it he wasn't happy. The woman turned to face him, her face still a little pale and a hint of freight could be seen as well. The master knew full well she sneaked off to train but most likely wanted to hear it from her. "W..well I-" Her words were cut short as Vash spoke once again, making her now fear the worst. Who know what he was going to make her do?! So she had to take a moment and think clearly to find the right words or the courage to just speak the truth.

Nix took a small breath before speaking to Vash. "I'm.. I'm sorry, Master. I know you ordered me to rest and recover but I.. I just couldn't sit around and do nothing. Not after losing the way I did.. Failing everyone. It's understandable if you are angry with me but I felt like it was something I had to do. I'm fully recovered now so there's at least one worry off your mind.. Right?" After the snow haired woman was finished speaking she directed her eyes down towards the ground, too afraid to meet his gaze.

So then,
Until the end,
Won't you please keep watch over me?

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
Vash Dragneel - False Guild Master of Quadro Creberus

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I may not be the true leader...

Vash wasn't satisfied. With himself that was. He looked at her, she couldn't meet his eyes. Nix had a good reason for running off like she did, and now he had made her afraid of retribution for those reasons. He sighed, he was no longer having fun, but she should have told him that she was going to train for those reasons. "I guess if you have reasons like that, I can't be angry. Next time though trust us. If you would of given me those reasons earlier, I would of found time to help you train. Remember, you are not alone. We support each other like a family, that is what a guild is." He hoped that would ease her better, but there was something she had said that bothered him. "You didn't let us down, I know you fought with everything you had, That was all we asked of you. You made all of us proud to have you in this guild, I couldn't ask for a better wizard to lead." He hoped that would rise her spirits. If she looked at his face now, it would look like a parents smile. "I'm glad your back, welcome home Nix."

He then looked at the mission board saying, "Well if you were planning on doing a mission, Why don't I accompany you? It has been far to long since I last did a mission, and I am dying to do something... anything... Other than paperwork" Everyone knew how much he hated paperwork. This gave him an excuse to get away from his paperwork. Lazarus might be mad, but He needed to get out or he would go crazy. This was to keep himself sane.

...but I will fight like I am

User ImageUser Image
Current Ammo - Hammer Head
Ammo: 100% ((Full))
Feeling: Angry at Self, Relieved
With: Nix

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Hanako Yamanari; the Iron Dragon Slayer
of Quatro Cerberus
██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║

XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENT LOCATION :XXQC Guild.
XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENTLY WITH :XXWho actually wants to approach her
XX▇▇▇▇XXXOOC :XX; - ;

Hankao quietly watched the two squabble from where she was, siging internally as she ate her metal... Don't get her wrong, she loved to see people having fun and was happy to see that her guild mates were in a good mood but unfortunately they were always like that around her... Leaving her to her little corner to the point where someone might get the wrong idea and think that she was a little emo kid or something. As Vash brought up the mission a mixture of passion, hope, and despair flared up in her and her eyes twinkled but she didn't move... She just watched them quietly from her seat eating metal hoping to be noticed...

██ ███████████████████████████ ██████

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna looked at her new guild mates, Hiei and Celeste.They had joined only about three weeks right after she had gotten back. She was able to get along with Hiei but Celeste was a little hard to get along with. She then heard Celeste ask master Alucard to tell them ghost stories and shook her head. Then she mentioned they now had a pet Phoenix and she knew that they had quite a pack of pets from the missions. She sighed and then heard Hiei say he had a story that would scare them and she looked blankly at him. She had almost got out her book til he said that.

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia looked up from her book and and saw Arthas who had been kind to her by giving her some really good food every now and then. He had claimed it was thanks for saving him in the cathedral and she was thankful. She was still worried about Cloud and was still confined so she was broke and had to go home in order to get food. She had trained herself over two weeks in order to be stronger so she wouldn't be a burden to her guild mates. She had gotten stronger magically a bit from it physically from using her weapons. She went back to her book and felt a little better. Ichiro had been with Jade so she was happy for him.

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Magician

User Image

Three weeks had past since the island mission, something that still bugged Shihona's mind thinking what dark guild could have committed such a hideous act on young people but she had no clue who could have done it. While she was investigating that she continued her normal routine. Hearing about Nix disappearing caused some concern within the guild, Vash had gone to search for her as did she but couldn't find her anywhere she searched. She ended up back at her apartment and just rested for the next few days, currently she was walking towards the guild hoping to find a job to do. When she entered the guild she saw Hanako in her usual corner of the room, "Hanako, you're back from your jobs I see. Nice to see you back." She said before noticing that Nix had returned and Vash had gotten to her first so she waited with Hanako, "So how have you been Hanako?" She asked.

Who's around me?: Vash, Nix, Hanako
What's going on in my head?: Calm
Where in the world am I?: Quatro Cerberus
Current Equipment: Unruly Maiden Gear

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items