12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia heard Rayleigh say that the stew was ready and stopped training. She was hungry and would be able to think of new ways to get stronger as she ate. She grabbed a bowl and got some stew. She smiled in thanks to Rayleigh and sat down near the area where she was training. She knew she was acting more different than usual but had every reason to. She just wanted to be able to protect her guild mates and be free of the darkness that was in her own heart.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Seeing the fireball coming towards him out of the corner of his eyes, Dark leapt off of the tree branch that was his perch, his wings appearing just as he began descending, halting the fall and leaving him hovering in the air a few feet from the tree. "Missed me! Loser!" Having seen this, Kraehe's eyes narrowed and she grabbed one of the empty bowls and flung it out at Cloud's head. "I saw that! You try setting my partner on fire again, I'll train you into your grave!" When Ocarina offered Cloud a fork, which she urged him to use instead of eating with his hands, she scowled and turned her head away as he took the fork and started using it to eat. "Keh! Dumb idiot..." She muttered to herself as she looked back towards the food that Kyo had cooked, grabbing a bowl and holding it out so he could fill it. "Gimme some food." Hearing Cloud's remark about her telling him to bench press the tree, which he deemed to be easy, she glanced over her shoulder to him as he broke the tree in half and started bench pressing one of the halves. "Before I forget..." She started, pointing to some nearby boulders, the combined weight of which was likely a ton, at least. "You have to strap those to either end of the tree."

Mood: Bored, Annoyed
Company: Dark, Cloud, Kyo, Ocarina

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Meiya Sterling ]
These scars on my heart I own them
Dark days when my will was stolen
I can bring it back
Yeah I know it, I know it
And I'm starting to feel again

User Image

Watching as Clarissa made her way over to the basement door, she glanced over towards the entrance of the guild before she pushed the door further open and stepped out into the guild hall. As she expressed relief over the fact that she and the others were unharmed, her brow furrowed as she cast a glance over her shoulder, down the stairs that led into the building. "Yes, we're fine..." Sahara was the only one who had been captured, but, thankfully, she'd been rescued by Delvin, and now all of Mermaid Heel was safe and together. Bringing a hand up as Clarissa apologized for her absence, Meiya stepped aside so that she could get to the stairs and said "It's fine. You're here now, that's all that matters. Now let's get downstairs before someone sees us."

Mood: Worried, Wary
Company: Chifumi, Sahara, Alturia, Fay, Clarissa

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Jade Elray ]
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope and glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

User Image

"Um, Shihona...you're cheeks are red." She pointed out when the gray-haired woman's face turned red as a result of her daydreaming. Still looking towards Shihona as she asked if she loved Ichiro, she nodded her head in response. "Of course I love him." Looking towards Cindy as she began sniffling, Jade tilted her head to the side when her guild mate said that 'mommy' was proud, smiling when she said she was happy for the both of them. "..." When Shihona added that if there was no doubt in her mind or heart, then she would know what her answer was, the brunette blinked as she lifted both hands, holding one over her heart and the other over her head. "There's no doubt." She replied. From the very beginning, she'd wanted to say yes, despite the fact that she'd gone speechless at the exact moment. Ichiro had given her time to make her decision, and she still wanted to tell him yes. As Cindy agreed with Shihona, saying she'd never known her to doubt herself, she again blinked as she told her that she should say yes. When she said that she was saying this not only as her friend and guild mate, but also as her unofficial couple's counselor, tear starting pooling in her eyes and she threw herself at Cindy, wrapping her arms tightly around her. "Thank you!"

Mood: Uncertain
Company: Rayleigh, Kiritsugu, Sakura, Relelia, Souma, Kotetsu, Ichiro, Delvin, Sagira, Shihona, Cindy

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Lakisha Milkovich ]
The night is deafening when the silence is listening
And I'm down on my knees and I know that something is missing
Because the back of my mind is holding things I'm relying in
But I choose to ignore it because I'm always denying them

User Image

'Mom.' Hearing this small utterance pass through Ragna's lips, she frowned, thinking he was mistaking her trying to comfort him as his mother trying to comfort him. "..." It was like a reminder of how he regarded her, sending her awash with guilt over how carelessly she'd been treating him. She'd found him, lying on the ground, in the rain, beaten and left to die. She didn't know why, but she'd taken him in. She'd just been broken out of prison, she thought if she helped him, she'd be able to start redeeming herself, but she ended up sending herself several steps back in her quest for redemption. Looking to Eden as she came into the room, touching a hand to Ragna's forehead, Lakisha's brow furrowed when she said his was burning up, shifting her gaze back onto him as the Water woman urged her to get a bucket and a cloth. After a moment of deliberation, she pulled away from Ragna and moved off of the bed, turning to leave the room to retrieve the items. "..." Pausing at the doorway, she turned her head to look back over her shoulder to the pair. "Please look after me." With that, she exited the room, pulling the door shut behind herself. Rather than grab the bucket and cloth Eden had asked for, she grabbed her cloak, draping it over her shoulders as she strode out of the guild, pulling the hood up to cover her face as she started walking away from it. There had to be something that would rid Ragna of the side effects of eating Etherion. Forming an Ice Swan, she hopped on its back and began flying towards Magnolia Town. 'Maybe Delvin has some kind of cure...'

Mood: Heartbroken, Tired, Worried
Company: Ragna, Eden

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Eden Loxar ]
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

User Image

After Lakisha had left the room, she turned her head as she pulled the door closed behind herself. "..." A moment later, she thought she'd heard the front door to the guild open and close. 'Where's she going?' She wondered. Feeling Ragna flinch beneath her touch, Eden shifted her gaze back onto him as she withdrew her hand. Sighing, she reached out to take hold of his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. Seeing him like this, it reminded her of a time when Elle had gotten sick, high with a fever, and she was left to care for, as their parents were too busy to look after their own children. She'd ended up getting sick herself. Poor Elle, she tried, but she just didn't know what to do. Heaving a sigh, Eden moved to climb into bed beside him, still holding his hand, and lied down on her side next to him. "You remind me of my sister." She murmured, uncertain whether or not he was conscious.

Mood: Uncertain, Worried
Company: Ragna, Lakisha

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Ocarina Heartfilia ]
All the stars are coming out tonight
They’re lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you
All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you

User Image

Seeing Cloud retaliate against Dark for his teasing of Light, firing a fireball at where he sat on the tree branch, she heaved a sigh as he leapt to safety, activating his Aera to keep himself in the air, taunting Cloud for missing him before Kraehe lashed out, throwing one of the bowls at Cloud and threatening to train him into his grave. "..." Hearing Light ask her if she did good, she smiled down at the Exceed and reached a hand out to rub behind one of her ears. "Yes, you did good." Watching as Cloud paused in eating, Ocarina blinked as he took the fork she'd suggested he use, watching him curiously as he started eating with his fork instead of with his hands. He'd promised he'd change for her, so long as she didn't change him too much, and she was trying not to. This was probably the first time she'd done so, at least to her knowledge. As he went to carry out Kraehe's next training regiment, breaking the tree in half and bench pressing it, her eyes widened when she saw her pointing to two boulders, which she told Cloud to strap to either side of the tree. "Um...isn't that a little too much?"

Mood: Uneasy
Company: Cloud, Kraehe, Kyo

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Mia Cameron ]
Give me a second go
Don't let me go alone
You saw me at the worst
You caught me falling first
All I wanted to know
Give me a second go

User Image

"...!" When he slammed his fist down on the table, her eyes widened in an alarm and she jumped. "Sh-Shinji?" She asked, her eyes still wide, though they were now filled with worry. Had they really tortured him? Was that why he slammed his fist down on the table? Figuring he just didn't want to talk about it, she was about to change the topic when he suddenly pointed to a mountain range on the map he was looking over. "Here?" She asked, glancing down to the map, to the mountain range he held his finger over. When he said something about a perfect storm, Mia's brow furrowed as she lifted her gaze back up to Shinjiro. "Perfect storm? Why are you looking for a perfect storm?" As he said he just needed to get there, she frowned and asked "Shinji, what's gotten into you? Why do you want to go out in a storm? That's dangerous!" Seeing Seth walk into the cavern, she turned her head towards him, frowning when she saw the distance he was putting between himself and the other mages. "..." She thought he'd forgiven himself, but she figured she was wrong about that.

Mood: Worried
Company: Shinjiro

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi and Light
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Light beamed happily as Ocarina said she did good. However, she got upset when Kraehe threw a bottle at Cloud. She was close enough that she flew up into the air and caught it before it hit him. "Don't hurt Cloud." she said putting the bottle down. As Cloud bench pressed the tree Kraehe gave him further instructions. She said he had to tie two boulders to the ends. Ocarina stated that it seemed a bit much. However, Cloud was up for the challenge. He walked over and examined the boulders. He then gave a smile and turned to her. "Fine. I accept your challenge." he then bent down and started to pick up one of the boulders. It wasn't easy, but he finally got it onto one of the ends of the tree and tied it on securely. He then did the same with the other boulder. Carrying it to the tree and then tying it off. Cloud then got back into position. He put his hands on the tree and then pushed. At first it didn't seem like it was moving at all. But, then slowly he started to bench press the entire tree. "How... is... that..." he said between each bench press.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Kyo Kudo
Ice Mage
Fairy Tail: A - Class

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kyo watched as Kraehe threw a bottle at Cloud. He thought he deserved it, but unfortunately Light was there to protect Cloud. Kraehe then turned to Kyo and cried for more food. "Sorry Kraehe. We're going to have to ration for right now. We didn't bring alot of money and we need to save the rest for dinner." Kyo then turned to watch as Kraehe told Cloud to go over and get two boulders and tie them to the ends of the tree. Cloud followed afterward and was even snarky about doing the work. He then picked up the boulders before tying them to the tree and bench pressing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Shinjiro Maverick
Black Lightning Mage
Blue Pegasus: S - Class

Where I am:
Who's with me:

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » »

Shin looked over having forgotten that Mia was even there. "Oh, yeah your here." he said toward her. She looked confused and rather worried. Shin knew what she must have been thinking as he sighed and said, "Look. I'm dying right now. And, If I don't get to a storm soon and get eletricuted I'll die." He acted so non-shelantly about it that he just began to think to himself. He wondered how he was going to get there. However, when he started doing that he started to think of Lakisha and how she would fly him on her ice swan all around the place. "You know. I miss her. Everyday." He didn't realize he was saying this out loud. He was only saying what was on his mind at the time. He wanted to be with her. But, he didn't know if she felt the same. Especially since she ended the relationship. He thought that they were getting passed all the childeren games, so why was it that it started back up?

« « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 500/2000
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 0%
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 1807/25000

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 180pt / minute
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx 0% / minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect Enhancement Magic (-None Active-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura watched with passion as Jade, Shihona, and Cindy talked. She was actually learning a little from it. Jade and Ichiro were going to get married. Her ears and tail twitched with excitement. At some point she had let go of Souma's hand. She listened intently as they all spoke and it caused her to think of something else. Her and Shihona had become a lot closer since she told her about Ammy, the Mystic Wolf inside her. She really likes her, and she knows Arthas really likes her. The thing that completely won her over though was when Arthas passed out, suffering his rebounds from the magic. Shihona's reaction was what she felt as well. She cared for Shihona a good deal, and with jade getting married made her think of Arthas in a tux, and Shihona in a wedding gown, the two of them getting married. The thing that shocked her though was what she felt towards the thought. She didn't object to it, she instead would like to see it happen. "Hey Souma, would Papa and Shihona... make a good married couple?" she asked the man she thought of like an older brother. Ray was close by so maybe he would overhear but wasn't sure with him focusing on the food. A second later, Ray announced the food was done. She kept looking to the older man. She understood from listening that if they loved each other and there was no doubt, then they would be a good married couple. She didn't know if they loved each other, but she thought they did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Underground Cavern
Who am I dying with: Souma, Rele, Rayleigh, Kotetsu, Delvin, Sagira
How I'm feeling while Dying: Happy

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Relelia "Rele" Heartfilia
Fairy Tail

Locaᴛion:Caverns
With:Souma, Light Mages
Current Summon Spirit:None

"I am a Fairy Tail Wizard......

Stella had always been supportive of Rele so out of everyone, Rele trusted Stella the most. So when she asked what it was she needed, she scratched her face lightly to think of what to say. "Well...I feel like dead weight around you guys. I don't have a special rare magic and I can't hold my own in a fight but I was wondering if you could help me get stronger." she said with a sigh. She hated being so weak when everyone else was stronger. She relied on summoning and even then Lan had the stronger ones. Her strongest summon was Scorpio after all, which didn't stack up well against someone like Loke or Gemini. With that said, she had her own unique magic and if she worked on it, maybe she'd get stronger? "I know your going to say I'm not weak but I am, I know that." she said before putting on a tougher expression. "I want to protect you all and I need your help to do that!" she said loudly.
"And this is my choice..."

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Kiritsugu ( Kerry ) Fernandes

Locaᴛion:Magnolia, Underground Caverns
With:Kotetsu, Light Mages

"My name means little except a past..."

When Delvin seemed to sigh in acceptance, Kerry gave a light smile. "Besides, it will make the people Fiore happy for you since you'll catch the criminal Kiritsugu Fernandes." he said, trying to make a point. As they made there way to the group, he heard Rele talk to Stella and gave a surprised look. Stella was sure popular, but wasn't that Miss Fairy Tail that was talking to her? She looked much younger then Stella. Shaking the thought, he turned to Ray. "Hey, Delvin needs some people to check out a possible location of a Acnologia base and he recommended you, mind if I tag along?" he asked fairy calmly. He was going to confront him too, but that was when it was just them both. He wasn't going to let some Dark Fire wielding god slayer date his sister when she could be in danger.

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Condition: 100% (Perfect)
Magical Energy: 100% (Full)
Demon Energy: 100% (Full)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing Celeste's comment on how he looks cute when he blushes was a little embarrassing and caused him to blush a little more. He had a swordsman's pride and thus dislikes feeling embarrassed, but he was also happy he could show his embarrassment around Celeste, normally he can keep it hidden but he lets it show around her. when she claimed though she would make him moan her name, he chuckled slightly as he said "Only if I can get you to moan mine."

After the thralls of passion, which Celeste successfully made him moan her name, Hiei rested beside her in the tub. His current lack of demonic traits and being basically human had made this feel so much different than any of the other times they had been together. There was something unique about this time. He had to admit though without his demonic stamina, doing that was much more exhausting, but he was more relaxed than he had ever been before. He felt like all his joints were unhinged. "I love you, Celeste" he whispered in her ear. He would be content if this moment never had to end.

---------------------------------------------------------
User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Hiei's Theme

With: Celeste
Mood: Relaxed, Satisfied, more or less Human
Index: "Verbal", "Telepathic", Personal Thought

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers