Sabertooth 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Mermaid Heel 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quatro Cerberus 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

OTP

User Image

✚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D oxxn o txxj u d g exxm yxxf a m i l y ` sxxn a m e . . .x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xT h e yxxa r exxm o r exxj u s txx t h e nxxy o uxxt h i n k .

═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The teen with the terrible name flapped his wings lightly as he prepared for descent to Fairy Tail. He was named Jellal Fernandes, the same as his ancestor. Jellal's feet finally hit ground and what loomed in front of him was the grand guild of Fiore, Fairy Tail. He had been sent my Blue Pegasus after the ominous letter had arrived. He needed to check on the state of the other guilds. Jellal's wings flapped a few times while he walked and then disappeared as if they had never been there. He pushed open the door to the guild only to see someone he hadn't expected. He hadn't seen the girl in months so now was as good a time as any. "The Wizard Saints have been sent to Mercurius. I was sent by my master to check up on the other guilds." He said as he walked up behind his twin and rested a hand on her shoulder. No doubt a hug would ensue from her but he didn't expect any less.

Mood: Relaxed
                                                                    Company: Stella, Souma, Rayleigh
                                                                    Magic: Take Flight
                                                                    Location:Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail Guild

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

With his attack dissipated, Kotetsu found himself suspended and slowing down in mid air. As the shock wave of gravity headed towards him, Kotetsu just pushed his hands outwards which disrupted the air particles around him and made them more loose as he pushed everything away from him including the shockwave which would cancel out with his own wave of gravity. Kotetsu hated that he couldn't use his true strength but it seemed this man was twisted. "What did you come here to do?" He asked curiously. "Seek justice?" He asked him as he just dropped to the ground and looked at the man.

Kotetsu would hear the mage out and see what he had to say before moving further. Plus gathering more time for Arthas to get the King was ideal. With the King safe he could let loose all he waned and hopefully beat the prince, or at least destroy everything in a mile radius. Kotetsu had never let loose too much where he had destroyed too much except in the battle against Acnologia itself where it was a life or death situation.

mood -- Curious- | - location -- Fiore Palace - | - with --Alabaster

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magical Energy XXXXXXXXXxxxXX 446 / 500 ( -35 )
Mystic Pathways XXXXXXXXXxxxx 8459 / 9500 ( -665 )
Mystic Power Marks XXXXXXxxxxii 3 / 3
Physical Condition XXXXXXXXXXiii 100% Perfect
Lines of Incantation Completed Xiii 0 of 8

Armor and Weapon Bonus Effects
Speed (1000%), Agility (500%), Flight (250 mph)

Thankfully Arthas was able to get into the hallway without being attacked by Alabaster. Once he was down the hall he activated his power again. "Remake: Blade Constructs!" Two 8 foot tall iron golems called blade constructs formed in front of him. Both wielding huge metal Ax-swords. They started running down the hall in front of Archer. Only when he made it to the end of the corridor did he find a rune. "Trying to keep us away from the king then..." He said with a smirk. Handing Spell Breaker to one of his constructs, it stabbed the barrier with the magic destroying dagger. The runes screeched before being destroying themselves, and his blade construct had nothing happen to it. "I guess there was no side affects to these runes." He said as he walked into the room with the king unconscious on the floor.

He didn't fine any resistance as he walked across the room to where the king was. He wouldn't run, not let his guard down and fall into a rune trap. His two constructs were ahead of him as well, working as scouts for runes. He didn't find any more runes. Reaching the king he looked around, making sure there was nothing amiss. When Arthas was satisfied that there was no danger he picked up the king and... was caught in a rune trap. Sighing, he read the runes aloud. "Whomever tries to move the king shall be unable to use magic and not allowed to leave this space" He was indeed cut off from his magic, but his current creations were still there. He just couldn't keep them around very long. "Stab the runes" he ordered the blade construct that had spell breaker. It did so and the runes vanished again, but this time the construct and dagger fractured as all the magic in was ripped out of them. They vanished a second later. "Always helps to plan ahead" He said to himself as he felt his ability to use magic return. Creating another spell breaker, he handed it to the remaining construct and started to leave with the king.

The king was alive and unconscious, but that was all he could tell, he didn't see any wounds, but there was a chance that he could be internally wounded. He needed to get him to Delvin as fast as possible. Holding the king with one arm he created a simple blade in the other and threw it at a wall. This was a external wall, The moment the sword hit, it began to glow and fractures formed around it as Arthas overloaded it. He then released the magic in the sword and it exploded. A 6 foot hole was now in the castles wall, leading to the outside. Archer lifted the king with both arms and lept out the hole. His armor let him gracefully land on the ground and he walked towards Delvin, the runes were still up so the king and Arthas couldn't leave and Delvin couldn't enter. Jade had approximately 10 seconds to change the runes before Arthas would have his Blade Construct jump down and lower them itself. Arthas wouldn't be stopped this time.

User Image
Around: Wizard Saint's, Sakura, Delvin, Tyson, Alabaster, "King"
Mood: Worried, Alert
User Image
Quote:
Materializations and Techniques

User Image
Spell Breaker
This dagger is designed to be used solely against magic. when stabbed into a magical enchantment or spell, it disrupts the spell with it's own energy. It almost always disrupts the spell it stabs, but on powerful spells, the dagger and spell are destroyed. and on great magics it may not work
Enchantment - Nullify
Cost - 200 units

Shining Star
This armor is purely meant for speed and flight, this unique armor was used to escape imprisonment from a enemy fortress.
Enchantment - Speed (1000%), Agility (500%), Flight (250 mph)
Weakness - Does nothing to weaken attack damage
Cost - 500 units

Blade Construct
50 of this suits of armor were used to defend a fortress against an force of 1000 wizards, the battle was hard, but at the end one construct remained as the sole survivor.

This armor is made of 6 inch thick tempered Steel, making it exceptionally hard to break. It is also exceptionally strong, being able to lift 2500 pounds with each arm. And unless ripped into many pieces, will still fight. They can understand most basic commands, but all advance tactics are above them, making them more like brutes designed to act like damage sponges or to fight in hazardous where humans wouldn't be able to fight.

Enchantment - Independent Action, Near Indestructible, Extreme Resilience, Exceptionally Strong, A-Rank NPC
Weakness - Can only be given simple commands. Complicated tasks are above them
Cost - 250 units

Current Armor
Shining Star
Current Held Items
Spell Breaker (Handed to Construct, Destroyed)
Other Creations
Blade Construct (Destroyed)
Blade Construct (Following Arthas) [Spell Breaker]
Spell Breaker (With Blade Construct)
Spell Breaker (With Shihona)

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
[ Fay Heartfilia ]

Physical Condition: 100%
Remaining Magic: 100%
Current Spirit: Robin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageUser Image
Fay barely made it to the chamber in time for the coronation. He was still irritated over all this. Even that they hadn't even bothered to contact him about this. He was suppose to be alerted when there was going to be a vote. He sat and watched the boring ceremony while the king could be dying this instant and war could be coming. He wanted to yell at them to hurry it up but that would accomplish nothing. When the ceremony was over he was just about to bring up the report from the castle when the world seemed to flip. The place was under attack. Before thinking he began to chant. "Oh vigilante of justice, shrouded in mystery. Oh stalker of shadows, champion of the weak. Bring the fear of justice to all those who oppose it. Come forth, Robin!" He finished and the Spirit formed.

Them things became confusing, It wasn't Acnologia who was attacking... It was actually light wizards. "What in the..." Fay said, clearly confused. Everything here was wrong. Why were there only 4 attackers, and only one from each light guild. What would make them attack now. He only knew about the ceremony because a message had been left for him. No one else should know it was bumped up to today. His Archive Eye was recording everything trying to scan the 4 attackers but nothing happened. "Fay, what do you want me to do?" Robin asked, also confused. "Ummm... Detain them. Go after the fire user named Cloud." Fay said, making his decision. He was more confused now than he had ever been... well there was that one time... but this was a near second. He looked at Sora, and saw the man looking at him. The man wasn't panicked or confused at all. The man might have a backbone and not panic, but this should of been a shick to him. His suspicion of the man was now something he couldn't ignore. He knew about this attack, that is the only reason he wouldn't of been flustered like everyone else had been. He would get to the bottom of this, it was just a matter of time. While they looked at each other, it felt like Fay and Sora were the only people in the room. Like the beginning of a game of chess, this would be a battle of who would out maneuver the other. Would Fay not be able to solve this mystery, or would Fay be able to uncover the secrets. Let the games begin! he thought to himself as His archive eye recorded everything, he never knew what might hold a clue to victory in this game of shadows.

((OOC: I mean the NPC Cloud, not the real Cloud))

Fay Heartfilia
Where: Era - Coronation Chamber
Who: Sora, Rune Knights, "Light Wizards"
How: Worried, Very very very Stressed, Alert, Confused

Proud Lunatic

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser Image

| Magical Energy xxxXixxxx 1000/2000
| Magic Poisoning xxxxxxxx 0%
| Mystic Power Energy xxix 1912/25000

| World Drain Rate xxxxxxx 180pt / minute
| Poisoning Rate xxxxxxxxx 0% / minute

| Condition: xxxxxxixxxxxx Perfect Enhancement Magic (-None-)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura watched as her father took off into the castle over Regulas. "Be careful Papa" she said mostly to herself. She just waited there until Tyson came up and announced he was here to help Regulus. Delvin explaining it was a useless effort. "I'm stuck out here as well. Don't worry, he has lots of allies right now." Sakura said to the older man. She had a mask on, but it was still clear she was really young. "I'm sure everything will be alright, just wait and-" she cut off as a explosion blew a hole in the castle and a second later Arthas jumped out with a man on the most exquisite clothing she had ever seen. "I... Is that the king?" she asked as he was carried, seemingly asleep, unconscious, or worse, possibly dead. She was very very worried by the sight of it. If he was dead, then would there be war? She couldn't tell if he was breathing because of all that clothing he was wearing. "P... Papa... Is.. he?" Arthas smiled at his daughter. "Don't worry, He is alive, but... I'm not sure if he is just unconscious or if something worse is wrong" He said with his smile weakening It felt like that weakening smile meant that war was most likely the outcome now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser ImageXxXUser Image
Sakura's Theme
The Tragic Fate of the Eternal Child

Where am I dying: Crocus - King's Castle
Who am I dying with: Arthas, Shihona, Kotetsu, Regulus, Repede, Jade, Fay, Alturia
How I'm feeling while Dying: Nervious, little Scared

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
B.D.
of Acnologia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"..."
Near: Kenichi, Naneko
Ooc: [Eh...]

They still wanted to ask him questions? B.D. didn't understand, why did everyone here want to ask him so many questions? The boy rolled over onto his stomach, closer to the pen and paper. "..." It seemed like they weren't going to go away this time, so he reached over to the pen and wrote a simple 'K' on the paper. Since he didn't have much else to do, he'd answer some more questions. But if they asked about Acnologia again then he would just refuse to cooperate and take a nap. "..."

Beloved Lunatic

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKenichiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNanekoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXShinryukenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kenichi looked at the kid as he walked over and picked up the pen and paper with a smile. Good, looks like he'll have a way to kill some time as well, "Okay, so first question... My name is Kenichi and this is Naneko..." He said pointing to the girl, "What's your name?" Simple question really but the boy did need a name. Lest they call him 'he' for the rest of eternity.

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Watching as he placed a hand on his chest, over where his heart was, she reached forward, placing her hand a top his, sliding her eyes closed as she could feel the rapid beat of his heart, nodding her head when he told her that he wouldn't change her decision. "Thank you, brother." After a long moment of remaining in this position, Kraehe pulled her hand away, reopening her eyes as she did so, and pulled herself out of his lap and off of the bed. As she was making her way towards the door, she paused when Xepher said that, one day, when she was able to forgive him, he would take her back. "..." After a moment of standing there, she stepped towards the door, pushing it open after turning the handle. "I'm looking forward to that day." She said before she walked out, again pausing when she felt something fall onto her foot. Frowning, she reached down to pick up Dark, holding him to her chest as she resumed walking away from the Honeybone Inn. "You were eavesdropping weren't you?" She asked, giving him a light flick to the ear.

Mood: Hurt, Angry
Company: Dark, Xepher, Ashe

Wheezing Gawker

M i r i n
User Image
------------------------- H a m m e r + T i m e -------------------------

A strike of lethargy overcame Mirin as he stepped into the Crime Sorcière commons area. Grabbing a random job from the board without looking, the violet haired wizard strolled toward a nearby window that caught his eye and gazed outward. It was a cloudy morning, snow falling steadily outside of the pane. It was cold, dreary weather. He exhaled heavily, his forehead thudding against the glass.

Figuring that he would get nothing done by staying indoors, Mirin moved toward the doors and pushed his way out. He walked for an indeterminate amount of time before another sigh took his breath and he found himself sinking down into the snow. Laying on his back, his gaze searched for definition in the clouds above him, snow melting slowly underneath him from body heat. The cold did not bother him; his nerves had never seemed to be terribly sensitive to temperature. As far as he could remember, anyway, though admittedly it was not far.

Tired...

------------------------- The Ripping Thunder of Crime Sorcière -------------------------

[[ L o c a t i o n :: Laying in the snow outside Crime Sorcière ]]

[[ O O C :: I wish it snowed where I live! ; ^ ; ]]

Tipsy Gawker

Ιηis Mor†εgυε☰☰☰☰
of Crime Sorcière

User Image-----☌☈→oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

The winter days were shorter, or at least it felt that way, as the young red-haired female pulled a small cart behind her made of wood and metal frames. The four wheels of the object had a no trouble rolling through the snow as she made her way to the guild house to restock the guild's pantries as, with the help of a small glowing orb that floated near the ground about two feet ahead of her, what snow had accumulated on the trail melted away as the orb advanced upon it. The red hue of the orb and bellowing spiritual energy that raged like fire atop it confirmed the nature of the small light that attacked the fallen white snow.

With each step towards the guild, she could faintly see the warm air of her breath cause a small cloud of moisture as it met with the chill of the season. Inis gripped the rope that she used to drag the cart and swallowed hard. The cold air leaving her nose and throat parched and craving a warm cider. Her other hand was tucked into the pocket of a tan coat fit for the season and her face framed by the white speckled fur trim that lined the hood of said coat.
                                              "Almost there..." she mumbled, the neck of the coat covering much of her mouth, towards the small orb. The orb, as if understanding, began to pick up energy and attack the snow on the snow more furiously.

As she continued to follow her little friend, she found herself in view of familiar face. Inis arched a brow at the fancy dressed mage looking up into the sky. Curious, she too raised her stare. Is something happening? What's going on?

User Image

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shihona Rawls
Requip/Sword Mage

User Image

Shihona had seen that Arthas had gotten in without difficulty which was good though now they had to wait for the him to return with the king, she was a little anxious and she tried to not show it but it was evident on her face but deep down she knew he was a capable man. As the fight between Kotetsu and Alabaster raged on Arthas blew a hole in the wall carrying the king out of it, watching him bring the king close to Delvin she was worried as he was unconscious. "Lieutenant, get some medics here now!" Delvin ordered his lieutenant whom got on the communication lacrima ordering some medics to the castle. Shihona could see the look on Arthas' face and she had the same thought, if the King really was dead that meant war was evident. With the King with them Alabaster lost his hostage, she knew Delvin and his men would aid the King while they fought the misguided prince. "I've heard your reasons, Prince Alabaster, but it is not for you to take it upon yourself to change our country." She stated before she requipped her current gear into her White Tiger Gear, a large white magic seal appeared under her. "Sorry Kotetsu but this man needs to learn a very harsh lesson about the consequences of his actions." She said as the seal's light intensified, "White Tiger's Pride!" Once she spoke the image if a giant white tiger appeared roaring loudly as it glared at Alabaster, the imagery tiger then lunged at the Prince with the intention of mauling the masked man.

Who's around me?: Arthas, Sakura, Regulus, Repede, Jade, Tyson, Alturia, Kotetsu
What's going on in my head?: Serious, Cautious
Where in the world am I?:Crocus; Outside the King's Castle

Quote:

тechniques & equipment

tab tab White Tiger Maiden gear: One of three armors Shihona had commissioned to be made after she rescued an armor-maker from a dark mage, in her gratitude she promised to create three armors for Shihona using some unique magical black-smithing techniques that were passed down to her from her father. This armor is fashioned after the White Tiger Byakko and is a light armor, the main weapon are a set of claws that extend from the gauntlets. Funny enough the user also gains the ears of a tiger on top of their head.

tab tab Increased Offense: While wearing this armor, Shihona's offense is increased dramatically.

tab tab Enhanced Defense: While wearing this armor Shihona's defense is increased drastically.

tab tab Increased Speed and Agility: While wearing this armor, Shihona's speed is increased dramatically as well as her jumping ability. The wearer is so fast that they leave after-images as they move.

tab tab White Tiger's Pride: The user conjures the giant image of a vicious white tiger then sends that image at their target to attack and maul it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh dark, the darkness that dozes in the dusk,
Throw it all away
No one can break you, nobody can tear you,
You live an endless life forever

trashy bleach's Husbando

Hygienic Codger

7,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
▫ ▫ Souma Dragneel
" Fairy Tail's Lightning God Slayer"
User Image
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀

"I'm pretty sure that's what the letter said, and the guy who delivered it looked pretty official." spoke Souma as he put both of his hands behind his head. "How did you know?" questioned Souma before the scent of another entered his nose. "And you are...?" questioned Souma while staring blankly at the male. A trait picked up from Natsu was being shown. Their glares that seemed devoid of emotion except for that of anger.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀

Mood: Calm
Talking to: Stella and Rayleigh

Techniques Used

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
Those who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh glanced at Stella when she figured out it was Mercurius Castle in Crocus, he could care less about the reason why the Wizard Saints were summoned to the castle. When his girlfriend asked him if it were for some Wizard Saint thing he shrugged, "Don't know though summoning them to the castle is sort of strange." he replied as he put away his recipe journal when a blue-haired young man came over telling them what they already figured out, the god slayer remained silent but rolled his eyes. When Souma spoke to the young man asking who he was he too was curious about his identity, he said nothing of course so that the young man could speak.

Putting up with certain people: Stella, Souma, Jellal
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Somewhat Calm
What is the place?: Magnolia Town; Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

When Souma confirmed that it was castle Mercurius, the brunette heaved a sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest as he mentioned that the person who had delivered the letter looked pretty official. "Was it a summons from the King? let me see the letter." Hearing the voice of her brother, her twin, her eyes widened, and she spun around to face him, eyes widening. "Jelly! What are you doing here?!" When he mentioned that the Wizards Saints had been sent to Mercurius, her brow furrowed as he told her that he had been sent by his guild's Master to check up on the other guilds. "Why? What's going on? Why were the Wizard Saints call to Mercurius?" As he rested a hand on her shoulder, her gaze flickered over to Rayleigh before turning her attention back onto her brother, throwing her arms out to wrap him up in a hug. Glancing to Souma when he asked who Jellal was, Stella turned her head towards the God Slayer, her eyes narrowing when she saw his glaring. "..." Pulling away from her brother, she placed one hand upon her hip, while gesturing towards her brother with the other. "This is my brother, Jellal." She said, introducing him to Rayleigh and Souma.

Mood: Curious
Company: Rayleigh, Souma, Jellal

OTP

User Image

✚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D oxxn o txxj u d g exxm yxxf a m i l y ` sxxn a m e . . .x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xT h e yxxa r exxm o r exxj u s txx t h e nxxy o uxxt h i n k .

═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Jellal kept his apathetic demeanor throughout the entire affair. He let a soft smile crack as his sister enveloped him in a hug. His arms found their way around her as he pulled the girl in. He wasn't much taller, only an inch, so he could place the kiss easily on her forehead. Stella shortly broke the hug after screaming his food-like nickname. The Dragneel glared at him unlike the other man. Jellal temporarily removed his hat and gave an over dramatic bow to the two. "Charmed. Don't let the name fool you. I don't bite." He turned to his sister to answer her flood of questions. "Stell, Mercurius was taken over by a Prince from Pergrande. However, the Rune Knights and the Saints have gone to take it back. I was sent to check on the state of the guilds. Fairy Tail is my last stop."

Mood: Relaxed
                                                                    Company: Stella, Souma, Rayleigh
                                                                    Magic:
                                                                    Location:Magnolia Town, Fairy Tail Guild

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff