Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image
Continuing to pound her fists against his chest, the pace at which she did so gradually slowed until she had completely stopped. She held them against his chest, her hands fisted around the fabric of his shirt. Her body seemed to sag, her head falling between her outstretched arms, her hold on his shirt seeming to be the only thing keeping her from falling into his lap. "..." When he answered, saying he hadn't told her because he was scared of having her hate him, Kraehe's head suddenly shot up and she glared at her brother. "Idiot!" She exclaimed as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" She continued, tears leaking out of her closed eyes. "What makes you think I could ever hate you?!"

Mood: Hurt, Angry
Company: Dark, Xepher, Ashe

OTP

User Image

✚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T h exxp o w e rxxo fxxaxxd r a g o nxxk i l l s . . .x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD oxxn o txxc o n t e s txxi txxu n l e s sxxy o u ` r exxs u i c i d a l .
j
═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xepher's hand reached to stroke his sister's cheek. "It was a big secret, Krae. I was scared." He leaned in and kissed the girl's forehead. This was affection he hadn't shown her in a long time but he knew it would comfort the girl. He loved her and would do anything to see that smile. "I love you, Krae. Now you know why I want you to come with me and not the Fairies. Only I can really protect you." It wasn't completely true but Xepher was upset. He understood his sister in ways no one else ever would. Xepher wrapped his arms around her and never wanted to let go.

Mood:Demoralized, Hurting
                                                                    Company: Kraehe
                                                                    Forms: Partial Dragonforce
                                                                    Location:Crocus, Honey Bone Inn, Chapel

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Kraehe ]
I don't wanna be left
In this war tonight
Am I alone in this fight?
Is anybody out there?
Don't wanna be left left in this world behind
Say you'll run to my side
Is anybody out there?
Yeah, yeah, yeah

User Image

User Image
She turned her head as he reached out to stroke her cheek, saying that it was a big secret and he was scared. "..." As he leaned in to plant a kiss on her forehead, she slid her eyes closed. After he said that he wanted to come with her and not go to Fairy Tail, saying only he could really protect her now, she was silent for a long moment. "I can't." Kraehe said, bowing her head, unable to look at him as she said she wouldn't go with him. She didn't hate him, she never could, but at the moment, she didn't think she could forgive him for having kept such a big secret from her all her life. "I'm sorry, brother. But I'm going to join Fairy Tail." She murmured as he wrapped his arms around her, her eyes red and swollen from all the crying she'd done.

Mood: Hurt, Angry
Company: Dark, Xepher, Ashe

Romantic Detective

9,925 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Cloud Sirius Arashi
Fire Dragon Slayer
Fairy Tail: A - Class

Claws of ember that rip through all.
Wings of flame that scorch the earth.
Breath of fire that melts stone.
This is the wrath of a dragon..

━━━━━━━━━━━━

When they seperated Ocarina got up set and then said that she had to go. "Ocarina wait..." however, she ran off without a word to him. He could only shut stand there watching her leave. He really didn't know how things like this worked. After a moment, he finally turned and walked off back to where he left everyone. He wanted to go check on Kraehe and see if they were ready to head back to Fairy Tail, or if she was giong to stay with Xepher.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Beloved Lunatic

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKenichiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNanekoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXShinryukenXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kenichi and Naneko watched as the boy wrote that he wasn't allowed to talk about it before throwing the paper and pen at the bars. The two stared for a second before Naneko pumped the palm of one of her sleeves with the fist of another, "Ooooh, I get it." Kenichi looked at her rather confused, "Get what...?" He asked, not really sure what there was to get out of the situation. Naneko grinned and gave a small triumphant laugh, "You see, this kid is new to Acnologia. He was probably just picked up recently after a member preyed upon the fact he can't talk." Kenichi blinked a few times at the girl... "And how do you know that?" Naneko was a prodigy so he wasn't going to do the smart thing and punch his little sister on the head and tell her to stop showing off... Naneko turned her back to Kenichi ,"Elementary my dear brother..." She said doing her best to imitate Sherlock Holmes, "First, when you look at this kid, would you say he looks like an Acnologia member to you?" Though one could make arguments, Naneko knew her brothers ability so how he perceived people was important, "More importantly though... Is that!" Naneko said in a dramatic fashion pointing to the paper, "Aside from his penmenship which shows his amount of communication with others, do you really think an Acnolgia member would simply say they weren't allowed to talk about it?" Kenichi tilted his head looking at her... It was a good theory at least... "So?" He asked her, "So?" She asked back confused, "The theories great and all but so...?" Naneko looked at her brother and her face started to become angry before she ran at him and started pounding her fist on him, "I don't know so! You do something!"She said yelling at him.

Kenichi sighed and took a seat on the ground. All things considered it must be hard for the boy to write anything of length without knowing proper technique. On top of that they already annoyed him which was probably pretty easy to do with someone in a cell. Well, not like he had much else to do, "If you get bored and want to do something I ave more questions for you. I'll try and make them easier this time so when you're ready pick up the paper and pen." Acnologia was taboo and anything longer than two words was probably bad...

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

Kotetsu watched as the flamed tower disipated rather easily and the man then took the brunt of his punch sending him flying down to the ground only to land hard onto his feet. The mask that occupanied his face was shattered which showed a rather scarred face which left the Wizard Saint to wonder what had happened to him. "Your foolish, you think of the small picture but not of the bigger picture." He said out finally as he dropped to the ground looking over to the Prince. "What will happen when war happens?" He asked him curiously. "The same poor people that your trying to protect will be affected... and don't you dare say some crappy s**t like thats the price to pay, because you will greatly anger me."

When the man talked about not underestimating him Kotetsu sighed. "I never underestimated you from the beginning, however your not going to win here." He said confidently. "All of our friends and family are counting on us, and we won't fail." He said to the man as he put up the Fairy Tail symbol. If Arthas were fighting with him he could get the mage to use his different dimension so he could go all out, but for now he would have to try to get the man outside. Moving his arms around in a circular motion towards the Prince, Kotetsu focused his gravity magic in an outwards push towards him to send him flying outside. "Gravity Push!"

With that he then quickly broke out into a run towards the man bringing his arms to his side making the earth come up and form into a armor around him as he charged towards the Prince. He knew the gravity would only push him back far enough to where he would need him and then with the added strength from the earth armor he could hit him out of the castle and then follow him outside. "I'll handle it commander." Devlin should have been happy hat Kotetsu hadn't let loose yet since usually he was known for destroying everything in his path and not holding back.

mood -- Serious - | - location -- Fiore Castle - | - with -- Wizard Saints, Alabaster, and Devlin.

Beloved Genius

8,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                          ▐ █ █▐▐ █ █▐▐ █ █▐▐ █ █▐▐ █ █▐▐_________

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄_______________

Ϛoɼɑ Υɑκυϛɑi_____

As Sora went through the ceremony and was being bestowed his chairmen status explosions happened everywhere. Quickly rune knights rushed around the new chairmen trying to protect him from whatever was going on. Four mages came into the coronation room attacking everyone in the room and causing chaos. At first one would think it was Acnologia, but then when the smoke would clear they would see otherwise.

All of the mages present were light mages from four of the notable guilds. The first was Cloud from Fairy Tail, the second was Nathan from Lamia Scale, Jellal from Blue Pegasus, and Tsubaki from Sabretooth. With the four of them now spotted by all of the rune knights and magic court as well as the magic council they would be framed for the attack on the new chairmen of the magic council. Tsubaki had attempted to kill him with one of her quick vanishing attacks or so it seemed, and one of the rune knights had failed at blocking losing his life by simply stepping in the way.

Jellal had kept the rune knights at bay and Nathan would then attack more rune knights in a way that made it seem like it was his pain magic. Finally Cloud would spit out a huge flame ttack and then the four assassins would disappear. Getting up from the ground, Sora looked around him at the burning and disaster what was an attempt at his life by the light alliance. Having fabricated the evidence with his Acnologia mages, Sora stood up slowly and looked around. "I want them all detained... if they resist capture use severe force." He said in an angry tone. He would not allow the light guilds to get in his way now that he was the chairmen of the magic council. "I'm ordering division two and division three, and four to apprehend all of the members of the light guilds and detain them into further notice." He ordered.

It was now starting, he would make sure that no light guild would be able to stop him in his efforts now. Looking over to councilmen Fay, he wondered what the man would have to say about this attack. He wouldn't allow the man to go light on the guilds, actually he wouldn't even allow the man to become involved since he had to much of an attachment to the light guilds as it was.

User Image

I am the heartache.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
Those who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

Rayleigh pulled out his recipe journal that he keeps on him and began jotting down something in it, New Year's was right around the corner and was planning on making something special. "Decisions, decisions." It kept his mind off the Abyssal Seed but now he could feel it reacting to something, possibly all the magic he was sensing in everyone was causing it to act up though he hoped it wouldn't cause him to lose control of his magic. Noticing Souma had approached him and Stella looked up at the younger slayer, hearing him say that Kotetsu was summoned to some castle he raised an eyebrow. "Some castle? That's odd..." He commented though he could care less of Kotetsu was away since it meant he wouldn't get the 3rd degree by him when Stella told him about his predicament.

Putting up with certain people: Stella, Souma
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Relieved
What is the place?: Magnolia Town; Fairy Tail

Quote:

тechniques
                tab tab none:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Stella Fernandes ]
Tonight
We are young
So let's set the world on fire
We can burn brighter
Than the sun

User Image

Seeing Rayleigh pull out his recipe journal, she watched him for a moment, looking like she was waiting for something. She was making sure he wasn't going to act unusual like he had been during breakfast. He must have opened and closed the fridge door at least three times! Turning her head towards Souma as he approached, stating that Kotetsu was summoned to 'some castle', Stella blinked, her brow furrowing, and asked "Castle? Do you mean Mercurius? In Crocus?" Why was Kotetsu summoned to the King's castle? Shifting her gaze onto Rayleigh, she asked "Do you think it's some kind of Wizard Saint thing?" Turning her attention back onto Souma, she crossed her arms over her chest and asked "Was he called in by the king?"

Mood: Teasing
Company: Rayleigh, Souma

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia felt a feeling of dread come over her and she suppressed a shiver. She then heard a member in the guild quickly tell everyone the news that the new head of the magic council had been almost assassinated by members of the light guilds including Fairy Tail. Her eyes opened wide and then froze when she heard that it was Cloud that attacked the chairman. She didn't believe one bit as she knew he would never do that and told to the member. She was worried about him more than ever and then heard the news that made her go cold. The chairman had ordered the rune knights to capture the guild members of every light guild and hoped Cloud was alright. Please be safe wherever you are, little brother she thought and then figured to send the news to cloud. She summoned a water serpent and told it to find cloud and tell him the news. It nodded and flew off towards where Cloud was. She held the exceed egg tightly and hoped he would be alright. She then figured out that Cloud getting framed that he would probably go into hiding so she ran to where he was living at so she could meet up with him so she could give him the gift.

Leita's Theme
User Image
User Image

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna opened her eyes when she felt like something bad had happened and got up. She stretched and then went out to get some food. As she was walking, she saw people glare at her and she glared back through her blank mask. They turned away and she went into the restaurant. she ordered some food and got the news of what had happened from over hearing a conversation nearby. She grimaced inwardly as the feeling she had before was correct and knew Sabertooth guild members would not be so easily captured. She was surprised to hear that it was Tsubaki that attacked the new chairman. She had wondered why she had not seen her but did not quite believe the news. She finished and paid, noticing the glares that everyone was giving her. She glared back and felt through her gift of empathy, contempt. She left with a word and hoped that miroku was safe wherever he was. She went back to the guild hall and sent a wind serpent to find miroku and tell him the news.

Wheezing Gawker

M i r i n
User Image
------------------------- H a m m e r + T i m e -------------------------

Mirin awoke to the sound of movement nearby. Upon joining Crime Sorciere, he had found a minor crawlspace under a storage room in their guild hall and set up a pallet for himself with some blankets he had purchased in town. There were spiders and bugs that shared the small crevice with him, but he didn't mind.

Feeling as though he should probably get up, Mirin popped out the loose floorboards above him and climbed out into the dank storage room, fully clothed in his typical unnecessarily dressy (and also dusty) garb and peered around himself. He heard movement above the storage room in the guild hall as usual.

"I could use a job," he muttered curiously, thinking of the large board on display in the guild hall. Shrugging, he made his way up the stairs toward the commons area.

------------------------- The Ripping Thunder of Crime Sorcière -------------------------

[[ O O C :: First post! ]]

OTP

User Image
Blood staiиs the p hy s i c a l grouиd ...
All you hear are m a n i a c a l souиds...

Alabaster//Horatio//Daedelus XVII
Alabaster got in a stance as the man shot out his push at him. There was going to be no convincing him of Alabaster's true motives obviously so that option was out. The push reached Alabaster and the man crossed his arms in front of him. He quickly seperated his arms and yelled to the red-haired mage. "God's Crush!" The air particles would thicken and slow down anyone near him as well as shoot a shockwave a gravity outwards. "I didn't come here to win."

OTP

User Image

✚━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

T h exxp o w e rxxo fxxaxxd r a g o nxxk i l l s . . .x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xD oxxn o txxc o n t e s txxi txxu n l e s sxxy o u ` r exxs u i c i d a l .
j
═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Xepher composed himself before speaking again. He had let his emotions take too much control over himself. He brought a hand to rest over his rapidly beating heart. "I know, Krae. I won't change your decision." Kraehe was never one to go against her elder brother. She had always respected him more than anyone. She would even turn Sora or Acnologia away for him. The news he had told her was startling though. Anyone would feel hurt or betrayed. "One day, when you forgive me. I'll take you back, lil sis."

Mood:Demoralized, Hurting
                                                                    Company: Kraehe
                                                                    Forms: Partial Dragonforce
                                                                    Location:Crocus, Honey Bone Inn, Chapel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff