• First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

My Mask is there but only with you here I can smile truly

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

TIME SKIP=====>Yuna watched as the ghouls did the chores. it had been three weeks and Miroku had disappeared somewhere right after they had gotten back and hasn't come back. she was worried but didn't show it. She relaxed and decided to practice using her Harkonnen which she was getting used to. She shot a few trees from a long distance and watched as she got two of the three down. Smirking slightly, she went back and got out a book that she brought. She started to read while she waited for her guild master Alucard and comrades to show up

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Leita Talia Hiroko
Water Mage of Fairy Tail
When the rain falls I've arrived.

Letia sighed as she watched her guild mates look at the mission board. it had been three weeks since that mission that ended with herself getting a broken right arm from that female cultist. Others were injured as well but she had healed them. With this, she used her mana up so she was unable to heal herself. Cloud had disappeared after they got back. They had gotten in trouble and confined to the guild as punishment by Miko. She sighed as she watched this happening and got out a book.

Leita's Theme
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Blessed Hunter

User Image
Kara Yuki
Acnologia's Intelligence
Mood:Happy
Company: Karehe
Current Persona: Kara
User Image

Kara had wandered around from guild to guild acquiring Intelligence creating chaos from inside and felt he would return home for awhile before he made his way out to his next Target Fairy Tail they had spent to much time alone and are still growing. He made his way to the door of the guild hall hidden beneath the Cathedral he hadn't seen Medea on the way in but he could care less all he wanted is one person "Kraehe,I'm Home"~ he said harmonically as he walked into the guild hall it was dark and dank colorless he didn't like it partially the reason why he never stayed there for long "Is there Anything to eat" he asked walking around looking for food in the guild.

User Image
Drawing Days

Blessed Hunter

Seth StormChild
The Tidal Trickster of SaberTooth
Wheres the Party: SaberTooth
Who am I With: Yuna
What I Feel Like: IDK

Days upon days I've been floatin
And you don't care if I die or not
But when I'm deceased I hope you will be...

User Image

Seth floated around the guild before making his way to the door only to see yuna there and several felled trees her gun still smoking the thing was like a cannon that Alucard gave her and his gun as cool as it was seemed small and weak in comparison ""I wonder if i can get one as big as yours" he said with a laugh in his voice he knew that gun wouldn't suit him for his type of combat but who cares something to start a conversation with his guild mate none the less "Is Alucard here" he asked curious he had been gone for four days on an easy job for some money and had just came home.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dyin next to me in my watery grave.
Seth's Theme

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna looked up from her book and looked at him blank faced. "I think you would have trouble controlling Harkonnen here. She can be a strong and very temperamental if handled by another person. " she said and put her book away. When Seth asked Master Alucard was, she shrugged and said "Master hasn't shown up yet so I am not sure of where he is. So how was the job? It was probably easy for you." She looked at him with her blank mask and set Harkonnen to the side of her.

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inheriting the Saga of fate....
Devote it in your heart....
Those who face your fangs will wander hell eternally....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....

Rayleigh Darr
"Shadow/Dark God Slayer"
User Image

It had been three weeks since the mission on the island, once again things went back to the norm and also were somewhat quiet. In Rayleigh's case Fairy Tail was nowhere near quiet but he was more than used to it, he was reading a new cookbook he bought a while ago but never had the chance to read it. Things between him and Stella had grown quite a bit since their kiss on the island, he was still adjusting to the fact he had a girlfriend now. He never thought he'd even have one considering his disposition but it felt nice to have someone so close to him instead of keeping everyone at arms' length and distrusting them. He still disliked a few people within Fairy Tail but he tolerated them more than he did before, he was just hoping to having a calm day for a change instead always being enraged and such.

Putting up with certain people: No one
Ugh, what the hell is wrong with me?: Concentrating
What is the place?: Fairy Tail

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Time judged all, when fate crosses now...
Time judged all, soar into the sky.....
The darkness in my heart burns...
A miraculous power descends right here...

O.G. Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
And you were caught at the turn
caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delvin Rawls
Head of the Rune Knights/Sword Saint Mage

User Image

Three weeks had past since Delvin had visited all the light guilds, while some of the visits went well his visit to Sabertooth was..strange as no one but some ghouls were there. Come to find out Alucard and those under him went to take out the dark guild Bloody Rose as a job assignment from a client, it did save him the trouble of having to speak with the unorthodox guildmaster but he was still going to keep a sharp eye on the guild. Right now Delvin was attending to some paperwork and reports from the various law enforcement in the towns in cities, most were concerning the bounties the council put on Crime Sorciere as independent mages and bounty hunters were tearing up places looking for the rogue guild as well as fighting one another. "I feared this would happen, if only those old geezers would stop being so quick to stir things up." He thought to himself thinking of how to remedy these disturbances, he did think about assign a small squad of Rune Knights to the major cities and maybe hire some independent mages to help though he wasn't sure about that idea himself. "Maybe I should send a notice to all the guilds to be aware of these fights within their towns and such." His thoughts were disrupted when he heard a knock at his door, "Come in." He said not looking up from his paperwork.

The person at the door who entered the office was his second-in-command Selena, "Captain, I have a few more reports for you." She said as she approached the desk. "Just set them down Selena, pile on the right." He said as he read another report then sighed heavily. "Everything alright captain?" Selena asked. "Not even close to alright, the council really made our jobs harder what with these bounties placed on Crime Sorciere and Shinjiro. Bounty Hunters and Independent mages alike are disturbing the peace in most of the towns and cities with fights over who gets them not to mention trying to find them. I was thinking of assigning a few knights to the major cities to reinforce the law enforcement there though I doubt it'll do too much so I was thinking of sending notices to all the legal guilds to be aware of this. I'll probably end up doing both." He explained and Selena nodded, "I think that be best in my opinion, we're not up to full strength yet and it's still too soon to send some of the cadets out." Selena commented. Delvin sighed before putting the report down and stood then walked over to the window, "I know all too well...still we must do what we can in order to safeguard the citizens. We have on idea what or who our enemy is nor what they intend to do with the artifacts they possess." He said as he gazed out the window.

Who's around me?: Selena
What's going on in my head?: Irritated
Where in the world am I?: Era; Rune Knight HQ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down
We can't wait
To burn it to the ground

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
~SABERTOOTH~

The two wouldn't have to wonder where he was for long. Following a few shouts that might be heard outside, a giant beast broke through the ceiling with Alucard on top of it clawing and scraping to get him off. They two would only be seen for a second before also plowing through the floor, even though they have been here awhile the two would likely be unaware of the basement to the place. It was largely a secret and is where Alucard was held under the Hellsing's rule. Small wisps of fire could be seen coming from the hole the two made before ghouls rushed in from outside and leaped into the hole and after a few moments Alucard leaped out followed by more flames, "Take him to the cell at the end of the hall, and make sure not to die twice in one day!" Alucard said calling down to the ghouls before rubbing his neck, "Damn summoning wizards, well at least we have a pet phoenix now..." His gaze then traveled over to the two mages, "So, what are you kiddies up to?" He asked somwhat uninterested but as if there was really nothing better to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OOC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User ImageUser Image
Guests: Guild mates
Current Hobbies: Returning from an enthusiastic walk
Present location: Sabertooth Guild

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

Hanako Yamanari; the Iron Dragon Slayer
of Quatro Cerberus
██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║ ███▐│██████ ║

XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENT LOCATION :XXQC Guild.
XX▇▇▇▇XXXCURRENTLY WITH :XXWho actually wants to approach her
XX▇▇▇▇XXXOOC :XX; - ;

Hanako sighed... This was normal for her. Repede had decided to give Lazarus a rest and let Hanako out instead of pretending she was constantly out on missions but in all honesty she might as well be... She was the quiet wall flower of Quatro Cerberus, even if she sat here all day eating her metals no one would probably approach her and even though she knew everyone thought of her as part of their family just like everyone else she couldn't help but feel distanced because of it...

And so she continued to quietly eat her metal by herself, wondering if anyone noticed her or cared...

██ ███████████████████████████ ██████

Blessed Hunter

Seth StormChild
The Tidal Trickster of SaberTooth
Wheres the Party: SaberTooth
Who am I With: Alucard, Yuna
What I Feel Like: OK

Days upon days I've been floatin
And you don't care if I die or not
But when I'm deceased I hope you will be...

User Image

Seth let out a laugh when she said her gun was temperamental and he wouldn't be able to control it "Well you just gotta show it some love" he said still laughing before he heard crashing around in the background "Oh,It went well but it sounds like someone having a fun time in there" he gave a laugh as Alucard came out with not a hint of trouble which he thought was odd but who was to know what the man was thinking "Oh, You know just sitting around the campfire telling spooky stories"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dyin next to me in my watery grave.
Seth's Theme

Sparkly Lunatic

[ Eden Loxar ]
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

She walked down the hallway of the Rune Knights headquarters in Era, her bare feet padding against the tiled floor as she went. She wasn't particularly keen on wearing shoes, only wearing them when walking across rough terrain, and went without most of the time. In her hand was a crumpled up piece of paper, and her expression was cross, more so than usual. "..." Just as she was about to pass by an open door way, from which she could hear voices talking inside, she halted abruptly and turned towards what she knew to be Delvin's office. Swinging a leg out, she kicked one of the doors all the way open, causing it to slam against the wall, and she strode in as the door began reeling shut, and threw the crumpled paper ball towards Delvin's head. "Why haven't you put a stop to this?!" The blue-haired female demanded, glaring at the Head Knight as she placed both hands upon her hips, her legs spread shoulder-width apart. "Is this how you plan on tracking down Crime Sorciere? Getting a bunch of gold-digging bounty hunters to do it for you?!" Removing her hands from her hips, Eden strode towards where Delvin stood gazing out to window, reaching out to grab his arm when she stood beside him, so as to turn him so he was looking at her. "Send me out! I'll find them!" She already encountered them once, on the island off the coast of Hargeon Town, but she'd opted to let them go free, as she wanted much more to lay her late sister to rest in the old Loxar family plot. She'd been searching for her for years, and when she finally found her, she was too late. Unable to say even the briefest of goodbyes. Now she was dead set on finding the dark guild responsible for Elle's death and avenging her.

Mood: Annoyed, Cold
Company: No One

In a relationship with Effervescent Insanity

IRL Noob

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
Wizard Saint of Mermaid Heel
Locaᴛion:Mermaid Heel Guild
With:Whoever is there
Weapon/ Armor Form:Blue Armor/No Element

"You know who you face?

Three weeks had passed since her, if she could call it that, fight with Bloody Rose. Her attitude since then was sharp and hostile for the most part and no matter what mission's she took, she was still very much annoyed. Arthas was a flat out moron and yet, Alturia was still angry at his words. Hypocritical as it seemed, she had given a good piece of advice and she had meant well. She simply sat at a table with a mug of water wither, choosing to remain sober since sh didn't want to feel like crap the new day. With a sigh, she got up as if to leave. No missions interested her when she swept by and peeked, which annoyed her. Maybe a good book would held this situation? Of course she didn't know what she could read which made another issue. With a sigh, she took a seat again and lightly rubbed her forehead to calm herself down. Sounded silly yes but it sometimes worked. "I should go train.." she mumbled to herself.

"Before you stands the Knight of Mages."

Friendly Vampire

12,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yuna Aono

Wind Mage of Sabertooth

Yuna's Theme Song
User Image

Yuna looked at Seth with a half smile and then heard a crash. She looked and saw Master Alucard come out an area she hadn't noticed before. "Yes, we are just exchanging some ghost stories. I'm sure you have some good stories to share, Master." she said with a blank look and waited for Master Alucard to answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff