Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 554 555 556 > >> >>> »|

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            Creator
                            JD Fanclub President

Genre
                            Next-Generation. Everything will pretty much be the same, with the exception of a few new light guilds and a few new dark guilds. You will be allowed to make your own magic, so long as it does not seem to be god-moding.

Literacy Level
                            Semi-Literate to Literate

Thread Moderators
                            MavericktheRed
                            Keyblademaster333

Links
                            OOC Thread
                            Arc Thread

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            S T O R Y L I N E

It's been over a hundred years since the third generation of Fairy Tail took the world by storm. They grew old, settled down and started families, and eventually retired from their lives as mages. But Fairy Tail would never, could never end. Their children stepped up and became the fourth generation, and their children taking their place as the fifth generation, and so on, and so forth. Peace was known throughout all of Fiore, and the generations of Fairy Tail happily lived out their lives as mages, going on many an adventure. Unfortunately, the past can never be truly forgotten. Dark guilds still rose up from the shadows, seeking nothing more than death and destruction. But, each time they appeared, the light mages banded together and put an end to their evil plots. Behind the shadows, there was something much more sinister going on. There was a dark guild working in secret, formed after the appearance of the Dragon of the Apocalypse, Acnologia, had appeared on Tenrou Island during the S-Class trials of Fairy Tail's third generation. They have been plotting a terrible plot, seeking a means to harness the tremendous power of the dark dragon.

During the passing of the generations, word spread every so often of a magical artifact going missing, but it was overlooked, as these artifacts were harmless on their own. No one put things together, that they had power when combined with another artifact. Everyone went about their daily lives none the wiser. It wasn't until twenty-five years ago that the existence of this dark guild was brought to light, during their raid on the Magic Council trying to acquire another magic artifact that was in their position. Their might was incredible, overwhelming, and they effortlessly escaped with their prize. For years afterwards, the citizens of Fiore were wary, fearful of what this dark guild, now known as Acnologia, was planning. Ten years past, and everyone forgot about the incident. Except for Fairy Tail, tales of the dreadful power of Acnologia had been passed down through their generations. They were determined to prepare themselves for a terrible future that awaited them. But that future never came during their time.

Now it is the present day. The sixth generation of Fairy Tail is now starting their own adventures as young mages, unaware of the danger looming on the horizon. Will they be able to rise to defeat this dark guild and foil their terrible plot? Or will Acnologia reappear and bring about the apocalypse? Ready yourselves, because you're about to find out!

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            R U L E S

1. Gaia TOS: This is pretty simple. Read them. Learn them. Remember them. Use them.

2. Fighting: God mode, auto-hits and gamesters will not be tolerated in this role play if I find out that have been doing any of these and there is evidence you will be removed from the role play. The only person who is allowed to do that here is me and I don't even reach a situation where I have to do such a thing.

3. Maturity: Romance and Violence Both are ENCOURAGED. Anything other then that, take somewhere else. No cybering. You are also allowed to curse here, just don't over do it.

4. Literacy: This is a literate role-play, meaning proper spelling and grammar, and NO one-liners. Nobody's perfect, so mistakes are completely understandable, but no chat-speak. Writer's block is completely understandable, but having it in every single post is not. Please try to post at least one paragraph. If you can do more, then I encourage you to do so. It's more fun when you give others something to work with.

5. OOC: No disrespecting over OOC, and try to keep major OOC to the proper thread, do not completely stop role-playing to post in OOC. When you post in OOC in the role-playing thread make sure to use "{ }, [ ], ( ), or some other form of parenthesis. Also, respect me, and anyone who I decide will become a mod. If I get a complaint from my mods about anyone's rping, then I will put you on the warning list and I will pm and talk to you.

6. Advertisements: NONE. No Spammers, or advertising or anything of that sort. Unless you talk to me about it, then maybe we will be able to work something out, if not then do not advertise anything.

7. Profiles and Reserves: Send the reservations to JD Fanclub President titled "Acnologia". Create a separate thread for your profiles.

8. Long-term Role-player: MUST BE a long term RPer. If you do not post within three days without notifying me, you will be sent a message and deleted. Post at least two or three times a week. Don't just make a profile and never post, it's just rude and irritating. Also to be active in your rping, we all have lives outside of the net, but not posting for an entire week is just rude! If you're going to be unable to post for a while, then pm me, and I'll post. If you will be gone for an extended period of time, please PM me so I do not remove you.

9 Post Formats: Feel free to get creative with your posts. You can include your characters picture, lyrics from a song, ANYTHING.

10 Killing: No killing another person's character without permission from that person.

12.Characters: You can have as many characters as your can handle. For those who wish to have S or A class mages, I will need a rp sample. This is to make sure that I do not make any mistakes in allowing your character to become a S-class mage. Also, anime pictures only for characters.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            P R O F I L E S K E L E T O N

Reservation Outline.
                            [url=LINK TO PROFILE HERE][img]100X100[/img][/url]
                            [color=color]Character Name Here[/color]
                            [color=color]Guild/Magic Council/Independent[/color]
                            [color=color]Mage Rank[/color]

Profile Outline.
                            [align=right][color=color1][u][color=color2]Full Name here[/color][/u][/color]
                            [color=color1]⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓[/color][/align]
                            [imgright]IMAGE HERE!!! ANIME PICTURES ONLY!!![/imgright]
                            [size=10]
                            [u]╷[color=color1]Age[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Obvious[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Date of Birth[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Obvious, don't bother putting a year[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Gender[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Obvious[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Sexuality[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Hetero? Homo? Bi? Etc?[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Affiliation[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Guild? Or Independent? If you're part of a guild, then which one? [/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Rank[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Which rank? E,D,C,B,A, or S? S being the highest.[/color]

[color=color2]◁[color=color1]▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯[/color]▶[/color]

нeιgнт: [color=color1]Obvious[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color]weιgнт: [color=color2]Obvious[/color]

нaιr color: [color=color1]Obvious[/color] [color=white]xxxxxx[/color]Eye color: [color=color2]And, again, obvious[/color]

[color=color2]◁[color=color1]▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯[/color]▶[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Accessories[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]List accessories your character wears here.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Special Characteristics[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Anything special on your character that no one else should have? If so, put 'em here.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Magic & Techniques[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put the magic that your character uses. Dragon Slayer Magic is special, so it can't be all frees and breezes.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Special Talents[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]List any non-magic talents here.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Weapons & Tools[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Limit is three.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Biography[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]This doesn't have to be long, and it doesn't have to be short either. [/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Personality[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Like the biography, but just let people know how your character just might react to things..[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Likes[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put at least three[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Dislikes[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put at least three.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Fears[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put at least three.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Hobbies[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put at least three.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Played By[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Obvious[/color][/size]

NPC Profile Skeleton
                            [align=right][color=color1][u][color=color2]Full Name here[/color][/u][/color]
                            [color=color1]⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓[/color][/align]
                            [imgright]IMAGE HERE!!! ANIME PICTURES ONLY!!![/imgright]
                            [size=10]
                            [u]╷[color=color1]Age[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Obvious[/color]

[u]╷[color=COLOR1]Date of Birth[/color]╷[/u]: [color=COLOR2]Obvious, don't bother putting a year[/color]

[u]╷[color=COLOR1]Gender[/color]╷[/u]: [color=COLOR2]Obvious[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Magic & Techniques[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Put the magic that your character uses. Dragon Slayer Magic is special, so it can't be all frees and breezes.[/color]

[u]╷[color=color1]Weapons & Tools[/color]╷[/u]: [color=color2]Limit is three.[/color]

[u]╷[color=COLOR1]Personality[/color]╷[/u]: [color=COLOR2](doesn't have to be long)[/color]

[u]╷[color=COLOR1]Bio[/color]╷[/u]: [color=COLOR2](doesn't have to be long)[/color]

[u]╷[color=COLOR1]Played by[/color]╷[/u]: [color=COLOR2](Username)[/color][/size]

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            G U I L D S

| | F A I R Y - T A I L | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Arthas "Archer" Scarlet
                            Fairy Tail
                            Guild Master/Wizard Saint

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Stella Fernandes
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Ichiro Fullbuster
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Rayleigh Darr
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Kotetsu Akaze
                            Fairy Tail
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Ragna Mulloez
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Relelia Heartfilia
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Kraehe
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

M A G E S
                            User Image
                            Letia Talia Hiroko
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Sakura Scarlet
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Cloud Sirius Arashi
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Souma Dragneel
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Kyo Kudo
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Eden Loxar
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Elle Loxar
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Ocarina Heartfilia
                            Celestial Spirit/Fairy Tail
                            N/A

User Image
                            Imogene High
                            Fairy Tail
                            C-Class

User Image
                            Korvain Bhilani
                            Fairy Tail
                            B-Class

| | L A M I A - S C A L E | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Irisviel Dreyar
                            Lamia Scale
                            Guild Master

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Regulus Xavier Scarlet
                            Lamia Scale
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Mercer Dreyar
                            Lamia Scale
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Tyson Strauss
                            Lamia Scale
                            S-Class

OPEN

OPEN

M A G E S
                            User Image
                            Lan Heartfilia
                            Lamia Scale
                            A-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | B L U E - P E G A S U S | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Jade Elray
                            Blue Pegasus

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Cindy Traynor
                            Blue Pegasus
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Mia Cameron
                            Blue Pegasus
                            S-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

M A G E S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | S A B R E T O O T H | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Alucard Hellsing
                            Sabretooth
                            Guild Master

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Celeste Harvey
                            Sabretooth
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Tsubaki Tohsaka
                            Sabretooth
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Hiei Dragoon
                            Sabretooth
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Kanau Orlando
                            Sabretooth
                            S-Class

OPEN

M A G E S
                            User Image
                            Yuna Aono
                            Sabretooth
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Miroku Dreyer
                            Sabretooth
                            A-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | M E R M A I D - H E E L | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Clarissa Marvell
                            Mermaid Heel

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
                            Mermaid Heel
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Chifumi Senji
                            Mermaid Heel
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Karen Araragi
                            Mermaid Heel
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Tsukihi Araragi
                            Mermaid Heel
                            S-Class

OPEN

M A G E S
                            User Image
                            Akane Nakamura
                            Mermaid Heel
                            A-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | Q U A T R O - C E R B E R U S | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Death "the Kid" Porla
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            S-Class/False Guild Master

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Shihona Rawls
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Sagira Dragneel
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Repede Seishin
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Ling Strauss
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            S-Class

OPEN

M A G E S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | C R I M E - S O R C I E R E | |

G U I L D M A S T E R
                            User Image
                            Lakisha Milkovich
                            Crime Sorciere
                            Guild Master

S - C L A S S
                            User Image
                            Shinjiro "Shin" Maverick
                            Crime Sorciere
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Kiritsugu "Kerry" Fernandes
                            Crime Sorciere
                            S-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

M A G E S
                            User Image
                            Midori Darr
                            Crime Sorciere
                            A-Class

User Image
                            Ulzear "Deathscythe" Spirado
                            Crime Sorciere
                            D-Class

User Image
                            Rei Fullbuster
                            Crime Sorciere
                            A-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | M A G I C - C O U N C I L | |

C H A I R M A N
                            User Image
                            Fay Heartfilia
                            Chairman
                            A-Class

S E A T S
                            User Image
                            Ghalest Erza Scarlet
                            Magic Council
                            A-Class/Council Member

User Image
                            Jellal Fernandes
                            Magic Council
                            S-Class/Council Member

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | R U N E - K N I G H T S | |

H E A D - K N I G H T
                            User Image
                            Delvin Rawls
                            Magic Council
                            Head Knight

D I V I S I O N - O N E
                            OPEN

S E A T S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

D I V I S I O N - T W O
                            User Image
                            Xepher Hawke Eucliffe
                            Magic Council
                            Second Division Commander/S-Class

S E A T S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

D I V I S I O N - T H R E E
                            OPEN

S E A T S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

D I V I S I O N - F O U R
                            OPEN

S E A T S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

D I V I S I O N - F I V E
                            OPEN

S E A T S
                            OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

| | W I Z A R D - S A I N T S | |
                            User Image
                            Jade Elray
                            Blue Pegasus

User Image
                            Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
                            Mermaid Heel
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Shihona Rawls
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Repede Seishin
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Kotetsu Akaze
                            Fairy Tail
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Arthas "Archer" Scarlet
                            Fairy Tail

User Image
                            Regulus Xavier Scarlet
                            Lamia Scale
                            Wizard Saint

User Image
                            Clarissa Marvell
                            Mermaid Heel

OPEN

OPEN

| | I N D E P E N D A N T | |
                            User Image
                            Gaara
                            Independent
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Alister Strauss
                            Independent
                            A-class

User Image
                            Sora Yakusai
                            Independent
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Medusa
                            Independent
                            S-Class

User Image
                            Hazama
                            Independent
                            A-Class

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

OPEN

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image

D R A G O N - S L A Y E R S

Fire Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Cloud Sirius Arashi
                            Fairy Tail
                            B-Class

Sky Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Chifumi Senji
                            Mermaid Heel
                            S-Class

Metal Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Akane Nakamura
                            Mermaid Heel
                            A-Class

Earth Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Ragna Mulloez
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

Water Dragon Slayer:

Lightning Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Mercer Dreyar
                            Lamia Scale
                            S-Class

Shadow/Dark Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Kraehe
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

White Dragon Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Xepher Hawke Eucliffe
                            Magic Council

Ice Dragon Slayer (Lacrima):
                            User Image
                            Rei Fullbuster
                            Crime Sorciere
                            A-Class

Poison Dragon Slayer (Lacrima):
                            User Image
                            Hazama
                            Acnologia
                            A-Class

G O D - S L A Y E R S

Fire God Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Fire Sisters
                            Mermaid Heel
                            S-Class

Metal God Slayer:

Sky God Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Sora Yakusai
                            Independent
                            S-Class

Earth God Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Ghalest Erza Scarlet
                            Magic Council
                            A-Class/Council Member

Water God Slayer:

Lightning God Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Souma Dragneel
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class

Shadow/Dark God Slayer:
                            User Image
                            Rayleigh Darr
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class

Ice God Slayer:

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image

C E L E S T I A L - S P I R I T - K E Y S

G O L D K E Y S
                            Aquarius
                            User Image
                            Belongs to: Lan Heartfilia

Taurus
                            User Image
                            Belongs to: Relelia Heartfilia

Cancer
                            User Image

Virgo
                            User Image

Sagittarius
                            User Image

Leo
                            User Image

Aries
                            User Image

Scorpio
                            User Image

Gemini
                            User Image

Capricorn
                            User Image

Pisces
                            User Image
                            Belongs to:

Libra
                            User Image
                            Belongs to:

Ophiuchus
                            User Image
                            Belongs to:

S I L V E R K E Y S
                            Crux
                            User Image

Horologium
                            User Image
                            Belongs to:

Lyra
                            User Image

Nikora
                            User Image

Caelum
                            User Image

Pyxis
                            User Image
                            Belongs to:

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            D E S C E N D A N T S - O F - C A N O N S

| | D R A G N E E L - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Souma Dragneel
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Sagira Dragneel
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            S-Class
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | S C A R L E T - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Alturia 'Saber' Scarlet
                            Mermaid Heel
                            Wizard Saint
                            User Image
                            Arthas "Archer" Scarlet
                            Fairy Tail
                            User Image
                            Regulus Xavier Scarlet
                            Lamia Scale
                            Wizard Saint
                            User Image
                            Ghalest Erza Scarlet
                            Magic Council
                            A-Class/Council Member
                            NAME

| | F U L L B U S T E R - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Ichiro Fullbuster
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class
                            User Image
                            Rei Fullbuster
                            Crime Sorciere
                            A-Class
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | H E A R T F I L I A - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Lan Heartfilia
                            Lamia Scale
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Relelia Heartfilia
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class
                            User Image
                            Fay Heartfilia
                            Chairman/Independent
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Ocarina Heartfilia
                            Celestial Spirit/Fairy Tail
                            N/A
                            NAME

| | D R E Y E R - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Miroku Dreyer
                            Sabretooth
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Irisviel Dreyer
                            Lamia Scale
                            Guild Master
                            User Image
                            Mercer Dreyar
                            Lamia Scale
                            S-Class
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | S T R A U S S - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Alister Strauss
                            Independent
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Tyson Strauss
                            Lamia Scale
                            S-Class
                            User Image
                            Ling Strauss
                            Quatro Cerberus
                            S-Class
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | L O X A R - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Eden Loxar
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class
                            User Image
                            Elle Loxar
                            Fairy Tail
                            A-Class
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | R E D F O X - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | M C G A R D E N - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | M A R V E L L - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Clarissa Marvell
                            Mermaid Heel
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | A L B E R O N A - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | C O N N E L L - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | J U S T I N E - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | C O N B O L T - F A M I L Y | |
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | F E R N A N D E S - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Stella Fernandes
                            Fairy Tail
                            S-Class
                            User Image
                            Kiritsugu "Kerry" Fernandes
                            Crime Sorciere
                            S-Class
                            User Image
                            Jellal Fernandes
                            Magic Council
                            S-Class/Council Member
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | M I L K O V I C H - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Lakisha Milkovich
                            Crime Sorciere
                            Guild Master
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

| | E U C L I F F E - F A M I L Y | |
                            User Image
                            Xepher Hawke Eucliffe
                            Magic Council
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME
                            NAME

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            T E A M S

| | F A I R Y - T A I L | |
                            Blue Aqua
                            TEAM LEADER: Eden Loxar
                            MEMBER ONE: Elle Loxar

TEAM TWO
                            TEAM LEADER: (Name)
                            MEMBER ONE: (Name)
                            MEMBER TWO: (Name)
                            MEMBER THREE: (Name)
                            MEMBER FOUR: (Name)

TEAM THREE

| | L A M I A - S C A L E | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | B L U E - P E G A S U S | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | S A B R E T O O T H | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | M E R M A I D - H E E L | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | Q U A T R O - C E R B E R U S | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | C R I M E - S O R C I E R E | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | A C N O L O G I A | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

| | I N D E P E N D A N T | |
                            TEAM ONE

TEAM TWO

TEAM THREE

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            M I S S I O N S

| | L I G H T - G U I L D S | |
                            Investigate the Ghost Town
                            CLIENT: Anonymous
                            DESCRIPTION: Over night, the citizens of the City Without Sound have vanished without a trace. Rumor has it that Acnologia was spotted in the area, and are suspected of being the culprits behind this. They were last seen going into the underground tunnels that lead through the mountains surrounding the valley.
                            MISSION STATUS: Reserved
                            REWARD: 10,000,000J

Runaway Sparky
                            CLIENT: Petunia Potts
                            DESCRIPTION: My beloved dog has run away. I believe he is somewhere in the woods behind my estate. Please find him and bring him home as soon as possible.
                            MISSION STATUS: Taken by- Zane
                            REWARD: 85,000J

Chasing Sounds
                            CLIENT: Eva Almark
                            DESCRIPTION: Oak Town has reported to have been attacked by an unknown force. The towns people have reported that in the middle of the night they all hear strange music coming from outside of town, the music last for two to three hours and gets louder as the time passes. A certain few who hears this music are said to slip into a state of unconsciousness, after which a loud rumbling can be heard coming from a nearby forest. Over the days the numbers have began to increase drastically, those who have found themselves unaffected by this have banded together to come up with enough money to hire mages to take on the dangerous task of finding the source of the music.
                            MISSION STATUS: Open
                            REWARD: 2,500,000J

The Docile Monster
                            CLIENT: Clover Town
                            DESCRIPTION: While repairing the city, a monster has set up its domain just outside of the city. It isn't attacking anyone really, but it is interfering with transports and won't allow anyone to use the main road. Because of it's docile nature, this was a B-Class Mission but a group of B and A-Class Wizards went to deal with it and were never heard from after they left... It's been a few days and we're starting to worry.
                            MISSION STATUS: Taken by- Sabriel
                            REWARD: 500,000J

Rock Concert
                            CLIENT: Parker Peterson
                            DESCRIPTION: Members of my band have become sick and unable to perform for our next live show in Oshibana Town! Must have some knowledge of how to play an instrument, the rest I'll sort out.
                            REWARD: 60,000

Living Myth
                            CLIENT: Andre Madison
                            DESCRIPTION: Strange noises have been coming from a cave outside of our settlement, many thought it was a wild animal just taking up residence, but upon further inspection, it's a beast straight out of myth! The Lightning Kirin! It hasn't attacked anyone or anything yet, but we're concerned it may if left unchecked. Many would-be hunters and mages have tried to slay the beast but have either failed or died. Please, we need assistance!
                            REWARD: 3,500,000

Missing Cherubs
                            CLIENT: Mayor of Worth Woodsea
                            DESCRIPTION: The members of our local guild, Cherubs Touch, have gone missing after two strangers entered their guild. Since then our town of Worth Woodsea have been plagued by monsters when the sun sets and with the local guild members MIA we need help from another guild.
                            MISSION STATUS: OPEN
                            REWARD: 7,500,000J

Ruffians Discipline
                            CLIENT: Lucy Tomboiya
                            DESCRIPTION: Our small town has had a large group of ruffians take over. The town is being ripped apart by them and they beat anyone to a pulp if they try to resist them. We need the help of a wizards guild to get these ruffians out of our town. Beware that the ruffians do know magic and are rather strong.
                            REWARD: 3,000,000J

Ring the Bell
                            CLIENT: Repede Seishin
                            DESCRIPTION: The winner of any inter-guild sparring match held at Quatro Cerberus will be rewarded. Obviously, don't be too reckless, but it is training, so you should take the fight seriously.
                            REWARD: 50,000J

Exterminating the Undead
                            CLIENT: Anonymous
                            DESCRIPTION: A dark mage has discovered a ancient artifacts imbued with magic capable of raising the dead. He was last seen making his way to a town called Isela, with an army of undead warriors. It is believed that the dark mage is planning on invading the town. It is believed that the artifact is key to stopping the undead hordes but there may be another means of defeating them. Please stop them before it is too late!

Stop the Slavers!
                            CLIENT: Luke Gaspan
                            DESCRIPTION: There’s a group of slavers hiding in Seven. I’m not sure where, but people say they’re doing something big. In a bad way. You could find out more in the ghettos if you ask the right people.
                            REWARD: 5,000,000J

Inventory Check
                            CLIENT: The Rune Knights
                            DESCRIPTION: Though their is no set location, with the world becoming more hectic more and more towns are taking damage. If you are in the area could you take notes of the damage and anyone's personal losses before delivering it to a rune knight? It would be much appreciated.
                            MISSION STATUS: Always Open
                            REWARD: 5,000J

Rebuilding
                            CLIENT: Zentopia
                            DESCRIPTION: Witht he loss of our main church, the arch bishop, and all of our cardinals, Zentopia is in a state of dissarray. Our man power is heavily divided and there is much work to do so please help us rebuild our sacred church.
                            REWARD: Holy Cross -Magic Item, PM 5567 no Okami for affect-

Secure the Artifacts
                            CLIENT: The Rune Knights
                            DESCRIPTION: Acnologia continues to grow stronger by acquiring certian magical artifacts. Find these artificats and bring them to the Rune Knights to be sealed away.
                            REWARD: Gram -Magic Item, PM 5567 no Okami for affect-

Find the Assailant!
                            CLIENT: Zentopia
                            DESCRIPTION: We have scavenged together what money we could to offer as a reward. Find the one who destroyed our church by any means necassary, we have yet to find a living witness, all we have to go on is the icy crater left where our church once was!
                            REWARD: 4,000,000J

The Ultimate Evil
                            CLIENT: Daphne III
                            DESCRIPTION: Hi hi! I just can't stand seeing this world live in a false since of peace while a monster lurks in the darkness putting fear in all of our hearts, ya know! If it's not to much trouble would you mind bringing me the head of Acnologia, oh no, not the guild but the dragon! It shouldn't be too much trouble ya know!?
                            REWARD: 50,000,000J

| | D A R K - G U I L D S | |
                            Eliminate the Light House
                            CLIENT: Nocturne Sigma
                            DESCRIPTION: Word has it that the Rune Knights are expecting a shipment to come to Oshibana town, the supplies are believed to be weapons and other magic objects. If this is true then this can prove to be a problem for some of the dark guilds that are around Fiore. I, the guild master of Nocturne Sigma, am making this request to any dark guilds who are willing to take on the task. Unfortunately the light house is not unprotected it is highly protected by Rune Knights, upon recon of the light house there are a total of five Rune Knights. Once destroyed the ship should crash into the mountain side thus the shipment should be used, however if you are able to recover anything you can keep them.
                            REWARD: 2,000,000J

Assassinate the King
                            CLIENT: Aldonus Urya
                            DESCRIPTION: We are seeking someone to assassinate the King of Fiore. Whoever can accomplish this task will receive the grand reward.

Magic Staff Acquisition
                            CLIENT: Amon Sevarius
                            DESCRIPTION: We seek a magic staff in the possess of a magic shop keeper in Onibus Town. Take it from him and deliver it to us for the reward.
                            REWARD: 800,000J

The Monster of The Light
                            CLIENT: Yomi
                            DESCRIPTION: Many dark guilds have fallen under this umbrella known as Yomi. It is to offer protection against a certain light guild that has become too vicious for its own good. We are currently pot lucking money like a lottery. If anyone can take down the guy in charge of Sabretooth, Alucard Hellsing, the money is yours.

Some Unpayed Loans
                            CLIENT: Coupon
                            DESCRIPTION: Some no good low life beat up my men when we tried to collect the money he owed us. Who would have guessed he was a mage. We need someone to go and collect 50,000J from him, you can keep 20,000J as a reward.
                            REWARD: 20,000J

The Dark Dealer
                            CLIENT: A concerned Oak Town Citizen.
                            DESCRIPTION: There's a black market merchant selling goods to local hoodlums causing problems for all of us. He manages to trick the light guilds and rune knights so now we have no choice but to put him down.
                            REWARD: 50,000J

Make the Faeries Suffer
                            CLIENT: Acnologia
                            DESCRIPTION: Fairy Tail has always been a bothersome group for us dark guilds. After our recent invasion I'm sure their tired. Instead of attacking them though, invade and destroy a large portion of Magnolia three different times. Show the town how useless they are and make them taste a bit of depression!
                            REWARD: 800,000J

One By One
                            DESCRIPTION: There's mages we have to fear, and there's mages we don't. That's the way people normally look at it, but those weak little mages will eventually become a threat, it's ignoring them that allows the light guilds to stay so strong. So kill one of them, any one, and bring their body to us.
                            REWARD: 2,000,000J

End of the Light
                            DESCRIPTION: Our master fears no one. That does not mean that there are not mages to be feared however, bring us the dead body of a guild master and we will reward you with a very special gift.
                            REWARD: Understanding of said guild masters magic

Legacy of the Light
                            CLIENT: Daphni III
                            DESCRIPTION: Hi hi! I couldn't be more disgusted with how peaceful this world has been and continues to be, ya know! Honestly the real issue here is those damn dragons, it shouldn't be too hard for you strong dark mages to take down a dragon or two that teaches these light mages how to fight, ya know!? Bring me the head of a dragon and you'll get payed, yup!

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            C A L E N D A R

Dawn (3:00 am - 5:59 am) • Morning (6:00 am - 11:59 am) • Noon (12:00 pm - 12:59 pm) • Afternoon (1:00 pm - 4:59 pm) • Evening (5:00 pm - 11:59 pm) • Midnight (12:00 am - 12:59 am) • Night (1:00 am - 2:59 am)

Monday • Tuesday • Wednesday • Thursday • Friday • Saturday • Sunday

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

January • February • March • April • May • June • July • August • September • October · November • December

Fall • Winter • Spring • Summer

Moderate - Warm - Hot - Chilly - Cold - Lightning - Rainy - Snowy - Clear - Sunny - Cloudy - Windy - Stormy - Drizzling

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            A R C S

Arc 18. A Night to Remember

With the return of the mages that have been missing for seven years, it's cause for celebration. But these mages must come to grips with the changes that have taken place in the world during their absence.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image
                            U P D A T E S - N E W S

• June 15 - Remake is created
                            • June 15 - Remake is opened
                            • June 21 - Fairy Tail S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Fairy Tail
                            • August 8 - Fairy Tail S-Class positions have been opened - One Fairy Tail S-Class position available
                            • August 9 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Acnologia
                            • August 10 - Fairy Tail S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Fairy Tail
                            • August 11 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been opened - One Acnologia S-Class position available
                            • August 11 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Acnologia
                            August 12 - Wizard Saint positions have been filled - No longer accepting Wizard Saints
                            • September 4 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been opened - One Acnologia S-Class position available
                            September 13 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Acnologia
                            September 23 - Wizard Saint positions have been opened - One Wizard Saint position available
                            • September 23 - Acnologia S-Class positions have been opened - Two Acnologia S-Class positions available
                            September 29 - Wizard Saint positions have been filled - No longer accepting Wizard Saints
                            October 16 - Wizard Saint positions have been opened - One Wizard Saint position available
                            October 20 - Blue Pegasus S-Class positions have been filled - No longer accepting S-Class mages for Blue Pegasus
                            • November 4 - Characters Alucard, Repede, Kenichi, and Naneko are on indefinite hiatus
                            • November 4 - For Quatro Cerberus, Shihona will be serving as Guild Master in place of Repede and for Sabretooth, Tsubaki will be serving as Guild Master in place of Alucard
                            November 18 - Wizard Saint positions have been filled - No longer accepting Wizard Saints
                            • December 28 - Blue Pegasus S-Class positions have been opened - One Blue Pegasus S-Class position available
                            January 2 - Wizard Saint positions have been opened - One Wizard Saint position available
                            • June 15 - Wizard Saint positions have been opened - Two Wizard Saint positions available

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image

L O C A T I O N S

F I O R E
                            Fiore Kingdom is located on the westernmost peninsula. It is surrounded on three sides by ocean, and has land borders with Bosco and Seven. Additionally, Caelum and Fiore combine their sea trade routes.

Magnolia Town: Magnolia is located in the southeastern part of Fiore, with the sea and Hargeon Town not too far to the south, a series of minor built-up areas, namely Onibus, Kunugi, Oshibana and Clover Town, linked to it by a railway line to the north, and the state boundary with the nation of Bosco to the east.
                            Crocus: Crocus resides in a vast valley surrounded by rocky mountains of small-to-mid height, housing mostly mildly prominent hills, and has a small river not far from it, with some isles in its largest part, flowing in a similarly small gorge, which has woodland on both of its sides, occupying the western zone of the valley.
                            Hargeon Town: Hargeon is located in the southern part of Fiore, near Magnolia Town.
                            Shirotsume Town: It is located close to Magnolia Town.
                            Onibus Town: It's located near Clover Town and Oshibana Town and it's located on the same railways.
                            Oshibana Town: Oshibana is located near Onibus Town and Clover Town, being located on the same railway as well.
                            Clover Town: Clover is a rather small town, situated in a mountainous area, surrounded by forest. It is the best known for the fact that here is the place where Masters of Legal Guild are gathered, to discuss most important problems.
                            Oak Town: Oak Town is located in the northeast part of Fiore.
                            Balsam Village: Balsam Village is a small town located a little ways west of Magnolia Town.
                            Acalypha Town: Acalypha is a small city located near Magnolia. It is best known for the presence of the merchant guild "Love and Lucky".
                            Freesia Town: Freesia is one of the towns located in the Kingdom of Fiore.
                            Tully Village: Tully is one of the villages located in the Kingdom of Fiore.
                            Lupinus Town: Lupinus is one of the castle towns located in the Kingdom of Fiore.
                            Era: Era is a large town that serves as the headquarters for the Magic Council.
                            New Sieg Burrow: The town located in Web Valley.
                            Goldburrow Town: The location of the guild Lamia Scale.
                            Sylph Town: The location of the guild Blue Pegasus.
                            Indra: The location of the guild Sabretooth.
                            Driftberg Town: The location of the guild Quatro Cerberus.
                            Deep Crater Forest: The location of the dark guild Acnologia.
                            Mt. Hakobe: Mt. Hakobe is a large mountain near Magnolia.
                            Galuna Island: Galuna Island aka "The Demon Isle" is an island shaped like a crescent moon that is home to a tribe of friendly Demons.
                            Tenrou Island: Tenrou Island stands alone in the middle of the sea, with no other isles visible in the surrounding area.
                            Worth Woodsea: Worth Woodsea is located in a northern part of Fiore Kingdom.
                            Web Valley: Web Valley is a part of great Clover Canyon, which is near Clover Town.

S E V E N
                            Occupies a peninsula northeast of Fiore.

B O S C O
                            Located east of Fiore.

I C E B E R G
                            Located to the east of Seven, northeast of Bosco, north of Joya, northwest of Bellum and west of the Pergrande Kingdom.

M I N S T R E L
                            Located to the southeast of Fiore, separated from it by a large gulf with an island in its center.

M I D I
                            Located on a small peninsula south of Minstrel.

D E S I E R T O
                            A large region located east of Minstrel.

J O Y A
                            Located north of Desierto.

B E L L U M
                            Located east of Desierto, on the eastern shore of the large lake separating it from Desierto and Joya.

S I N
                            Located on a peninsula in the southern part of the continent.

C A E L U M
                            Located in the sea not far from Minstrel's western shores.

E N C A
                            Located south of Sin.

P E R G R A N D E - K I N G D O M
                            The largest country, located in the easternmost part of the peninsula, linking it to the mainland.

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image

User Image

A R T I F A C T S

User Image
                            Vial of Memories
                            Power: By holding this vial to a person's temple, you can draw out their memories. To restore them, you must repeat this process.
                            Possessed By: Acnologia

User Image
                            Rogue Gauntlets
                            Power: Forged and wielded by one of Zeref's Generals, they have retained a portion of his magic energy, enhancing that of whoever dons them.

User Image
                            Sacred Sword of Sealing
                            Power: Though it is a blade, it cannot physically harm any being. Pierce it through the heart of any mage, and their magic will be sealed. Repeating this process will unseal the mage's magic.
                            Possessed By: Mermaid Heel

User Image
                            Mirror of Souls
                            Power: This mirror has the power to draw out a person's soul and store it in the Chalice of Souls. If broken, the souls within will be freed.
                            Possessed By: Undiscovered

User Image
                            Chalice of Souls
                            Power: This chalice was created as a container to hold the souls taken by the Mirror of Souls. If the lid is opened, all souls inside will be freed.

User Image
                            Staff of Time
                            Power: Whomever wields this staff gains power over time. They can freeze time in the present, and travel to the past and future.

User Image
                            Essence of a Demon
                            Power: Long ago, a powerful wizard drew out the soul of a demon, forging it into a black crystal. Whomever wields this crystal has at their disposal all the powers of the demon, which included a vast amount of magic energy, regenerative capabilities, and immortality.

User Image
                            Scythe of Black Night
                            Power: With this scythe, one possesses the power to completely block out the sun for however long they wish. In the eternal night, the Scythe is capable of reviving the dead and controlling them and whatever power they possess.

User Image
                            Gem of Desire
                            Power: It holds the ability to capture and materialize the hearts of everything that exists around it. However, this power is not without limitations. Not only must the target’s heart be in the vicinity of the Gem, it has to possess a high-level of magic power, otherwise the desire will not be fulfilled.
                            Possessed By: Crime Sorciere

User Image
                            Andromeda's Reigns
                            Power: Whosoever possesses this artifact holds in their hands the power to control the Dragon of the Apocalypse, Acnologia, and wield his awesome power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces