Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should be the next leader of Bahamut's Dragoons?

Fenrir 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Hakan 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
Xenia 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Navnik (Nika) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Atilus 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 > >>

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

C R E A T O R ▬▬Culex1 + ArchvolocofX

M O D E R A T O R S ▬▬SeleneG O S S A M E R

S T A T U S ▬▬Accepting!

A R T C R E D I T ▬▬All credit to mintyboob for the front pages special art. Thanks for your help!

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ IF YOU'RE A GUILD◞。
      take care of your friendsxxxxxxthat's all I have to sayxxxxxx▬natsu dragneel
      take care of your friendsxxxxxxthat's all I have to sayxxxxxx▬natsu dragneel

◞。STORY
                      Fairy Tail! A guild we all know and love. The exploits of Natsu and his friends are known far and wide. They have saved the magical world many times, with a few times teaming up with other guilds. Always pulling through by the skin of their teeth, the guild known as Fairy Tail has continued to amaze the world. But what of the enemies they have barely beat time and time again? What of the Dragons? Like the origins of Acnologia? Or perhaps even the Demons of Zeref? What was it like 400 years ago when magic was known but slayer magic was being introduced to humans? These people are the true heroes of this story. The ones who paved the way for the next generation of wizards. Long ago, during the age of dragons, demons, and other threats, there was a black mage known as Zeref who was causing chaos around the world. His legion of demons posed a huge threat to mankind who were already trying to fight off the Dragons. One dragon however stood at the apex of their kind, and stood against his own kind who wanted to use humans as nothing more than a food source. This dragon was known as Igneel, King of the Flame Dragons. Having sided with humans, he and a few dragons went off and began to teach the art of dragon slayer magic.

Dragon slayer magic is a type of ancient lost magic that is so powerful, it was said to be able to do exactly as the name implies. The ability to slay dragons was a thing of legend. One such slayer was Acnologia who recently obtained his slayer magic. While the world is in turmoil thanks to the demons and dragons, people also live in relative peace in a lot of the known nation. Since guilds had yet to exist, jobs were taken at request boards inside of taverns of sort. Recently though, a small group of people has banded together to form a team of sorts. This team has grown in fame over the past years. So much so they have built a small building that is a gathering hall for wizards of all types. But in order to join this "Guild" you must meet very specific qualifications. The Master is quite strict in this respect. Together this group hopes to earn a living, and make Fiore a better place to live.

3 Years later...
                      The world as we know it still lay in turmoil, the age of Zeref still reigns fierce over the lands. However, more guilds have began to appear all across Fiore. And word is whispering of a council forming. People are growing more accustomed to magic, and some have even developed more recreational uses for it. Singing, magazines. Where will you be on this progressing path?

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ ALL I NEED IS THE POWER◞。
      to be able toxxxxxxprotect my comradesxxxxxx▬erza scarlet
      to be able toxxxxxxprotect my comradesxxxxxx▬erza scarlet

◞。RULES

General Rules:
                      We all know the drill, here. I shouldn't even have to put some of these rules down for you to know them, but if I don't then I will not have a written record that I enforced them. No god-modding, power-playing, auto-hitting, puppeteering (unless permitted), etc. Do not ignore others, and do not fight outside of the roleplay. If you can think of any other similar no-no's, then don't do those either, because I will personally speak to you.

Profiles:
                      Please be diverse, we need a variety of characters in a Fairy Tail RP. Send all profiles to me. Send the pm with the profile using the template given! The other two and I will look at it, and if it is up to standards, I will respond saying you are accepted! Also, post a 100x100 image of the character's face/head within the post that you are Pm'ing me.

Characters:
                      Thanks to genetics and how far in the past we're all playing, you may be an ascendant of some sort of the modern cast. But go over the details with me first.

Keep it clean:
                      This roleplay is PG-16, get brutal with your battles, or descriptions. Don't get so gross that people can imagine the scenario and then make them vomit, or something. I don't think there will be any Sailors in the RP, but I really don't care how much profanity you use. I encourage some kind of romance, but when it gets to the nitty-gritty, bow chika wow-wow, please use a time skip for your characters only, the rest of us will catch up... Or if you are wanting to fandom about it, take it to the PMs (or a different website if you'd prefer that.. I don't care just don't make it public.)

Posting:
                      Decorate your posts! Have at least a picture and name with them. I know you guys can at least get a paragraph. This is a literate roleplay, so I expect at least a five sentence paragraph. Please use details if you are blocked, like make the person sneeze if you have to! I'm not looking for a novel. Speak in third person, please, and don't use IM text, or if you're unclear of what IM text is, d0n't do dis txt, lolz, OKAY!? Another thing, if you are unable to post for a set amount of time, please let me know ahead of time if possible. Also if possible please remove your character from any group he may be with. For the sake of keeping the Rp moving, I would like for it to be fair to everyone and not be stuck waiting for you to return. Should something come up and you cannot respond to move your character, then one of the mods will move them for you just to keep things flowing. If you do not post within a few days time and I or the mods get no answer from you, you will be removed from the rp. I do not want to see one person hold up five for three days.

Slayers:
                      In this day and age slayers are much more abundant than Natsu's day. That means Dragon Slayers, God Slayers, and Devil Slayers are available. Dragon Slayers are rare, God Slayers are even harder to find then Dragon Slayers, and Devil Slayers are nigh non existent. This is to give diversity to the roleplay. Remember you don't need to be a Slayer to be strong. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.

Celestial Magic:
                      Alright, so I know how the Zodiacs of the celestial world are cool and all, but don't be an a**. They're still rare, so unless you have a good reason for them, everyone is strictly limited to 3-4 zodiacs each. You are more than welcome to create your own celestial spirits so long as they aren't over powered and you submit them to me first. And the silver keys are abundant.

The most Important Rule:
                      Have fun! This is the most important rule of them all! Oh by the way, make sure you tell your friends about this roleplay! Lets make it happen, people!

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD◞。
      i don't go easy on anybodyxxxxxxwho hurts my comradesxxxxxx▬gray fullbuster
      i don't go easy on anybodyxxxxxxwho hurts my comradesxxxxxx▬gray fullbuster

◞。PROFILES

These are the required posting layouts to pm to me. They aren't as complicated as they look! And the ending results are pretty~!

[size=10][url=Your forum here][img]Here[/img][/url]
                      Name: Character name [b]||[/b] Played By: Gaianame
                      Guild: Yur guild or put Wanderer. [b]||[/b] Magic: Magic(s) your character uses.
                      [/size]

[align=center][img] MALFORMED URL [/img][/align]

[align=center][size=24][color=slategray]╔══════════════════════╗[/color][/size]
                      [/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] N a m e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert name [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] A g e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert age [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] G e n d e r
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gender [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] H e i g h t
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert height [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] W e i g h t
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert weight [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Home Town
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Home [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F a m i l y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Father:
                      Mother:
                      Siblings:[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] R a n k
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert rank/team (Ex: Wizard Rank like B Rank, A Rank, etc.) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size]Magic Type
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Magic Type / Slayer Magic Type [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S p e c i a l S t a t u s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special titles, or if you are apart of some organization [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Titles / Nicknames
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any nick names or Title your character may go by. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P e r s o n a l i t y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert Personality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] You know what they say!
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert your oc's Motto. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] B i o g r a p h y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert biography, at least a paragraph. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] L i k e s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert likes in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size]
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] D i s l i k e s
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] insert in a list, you don't have to fill them all out, but some would be nice.
                      [size=11][color=white]✖[/color][/size] [size=14]☼ [/size][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] T h e m e s o n g
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert themesong. (Optional) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] S e x u a l i t y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert sexuality. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] F i g h t i n g S t y l e
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] describe fighting style [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Magic Attacks
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=9] Insert all of your Magical abilities here. (if your a celestial wizard then list your spirits here) [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Crush / Who you like
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=9] Insert who your character possibly likes. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] Weapons
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert any special weapon(s) or even common weapons that your character may use. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]

[size=14][color=slategray] ✖ ‖[/color][/size] P l a y e d b y
                      [list][list][list][color=yourcolor][size=12] Insert gaia username. [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list]
                      [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
    ` ❖ JUVIA LIVES FOR THE ONE SHE LOVES◞。
      if you have love in your lifexxxxxxthen you have to keep on livingxxxxxx▬juvia lockser
      if you have love in your lifexxxxxxthen you have to keep on livingxxxxxx▬juvia lockser

◞。GUILDS

This is the fun part, more Guilds will be created by you through the roleplay. You guys will set the base for future guilds like Fairy Tail itself .

Bahamuts Dragoons

User Image
                      User Image
                      Guild Master: Ephyra Tatsù || Archvolocofx
                      Founder: Hakan "Lacie" Zyanye || DraumOrum
                      Founder: Reserved || Reserved
                      Member: Fenrir Zohar || Archvolocofx
                      Member: Lilly Dragneed || SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Elliot Mcgarden || Kiya Rose
                      Member: Xenia Katsaros || DraumOrum
                      Member: Chryseis Marvell || DraumOrum
                      Member: Cosette Brun || Roisa09
                      Member: Roscoe Bonnaire || Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Member: Navnik Scarlett || SleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Jon "Sparky"|| SpankingtheGiraffes
                      Member: Name || Played By

Zerefs Cult / Tartaros
                      Member: Hisuei Hirutei? || SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Vasillis Katsaros || DraumOrum
                      Member: Finch Balvada || Foxie Tomboy 556

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wanderer / No Guild

Member: Celia Starlia || Foxy ninja 14
                      Member: Bran I. Rial || Hiromaniac
                      Member: Flora Suzuki || Roisa09
                      Member: Shay Pierena || The Sphinxy
                      Member: Roy || SpankingThegiraffe

White Fox Thieves Guild

Co-Founder: Miakoda Zyanya || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Member: Yuki Whitefox || SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Aria Zane || Forever_Hikaru
                      Member: Esmeralda Hunter || DraumOrum
                      Member: Locke Achar || ArchVolocofx
                      Member:

Melontroupe Guild

Master: Lucas "The Wolfe" Finnix || SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Roland "The Ace" Finnix || SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Member: Adam Kozlov || DraumOrum
                      Member: Caelestis Laith || Foxie Tomboy 556

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ Don't look so down, it takes two to have a meaningful conversation beautiful◞。
      I'm going to make you payxxxxxxFor Hurting my friends!xxxxxx▬Natsu Dragneel
      Messing with Fairy TailxxxxxxIs the biggest mistake you ever made!xxxxxx▬Natsu Dragneel

◞。Celestial Spirit Keys

Celestial Spirit Keys! All 12! Yes we ignored Ophiuchus! (not really!)
                      There can be duplicates of the more common and other special keys. But for the zodiacs, there are strictly 12 plus Ophiuchus.

[b]Spirit type here[/b]
                      Chant: What do you have to say to summon it?
                      Spirit appearance: Got an image?
                      Charm on key: What does the key head look like?
                      Abilities: A few but not too many of the spirit's abilities
                      Name: Spirit name here

12 Golden Keys

Gate of "The Water Bearer" Aquarius: Reserved || Plot item

Gate of "The Golden Bull" Taurus: Lilly Dragneel || SeleneG O S S A M ER

Gate of "The Great Crab" Cancer: Reserved || Plot

Gate of "The Maiden" Virgo: Caelestis Laith || Foxie Tomboy 556

Gate of "The Archer" Sagittarius: Name || Played By

Gate of "The Lion" Leo: Lilly Dragneel || SeleneG O S S A M E R

Gate of "The Ram" Aries: Caelestis Laith || Foxie Tomboy 556

Gate of "The Twins" Gemini: Caelestis Laith || Foxie Tomboy 556

Gate of "The Scorpion" Scorpio: Caelestis Laith || Foxie Tomboy 556

Gate of "The Goat" Capricorn: Name || Played By

Gate of "The Paired Fish" Pisces: Lilly Dragneel || SeleneG O S S A M E R

Gate of "The Heavenly Scales" Libra: Name || Played By
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Special Golden Key:

Gate of "The Snake Charmer" Ophiuchus: Taken || Arc
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeweled Keys:
                      (Jeweled keys are Fox spirits. Meaning each one is more different than the last. They aren't quite as common as Silver keys, but I will add more as the list goes on if others are interested in using these.)

Opal Single Tailed Fox of Air/Wind
                      Owned by: Lilly Dragneel

Emerald Single Tailed Fox if Earth

Garnet Single tailed fox of Fire

Sapphire Single tailed fox of Water/Ice

Diamond Gate of the Five tailed Fox Nogetsune.

~~~~~~~~~
                      Common Silver Keys:
                      (These can be owned by more than one celestial wizard.)
                      GATE OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS KEY ~ Crux
                      Currently carried by: Lilly Dragneel, Caelestis Laith.

GATE OF THE CLOCK KEY ~ Horologium
                      Currently carried by: Caelestis Laith

GATE OF THE CANIS MINOR KEY ~ Nikora
                      Currently carried by: Lilly Dragneel, Caelestis Laith, Celia Starlia

GATE OF THE LYRE KEY ~ Lyra
                      Currently carried by:

GATE OF THE CHISEL KEY ~ Caelum

GATE OF THE COMPASS KEY ~ Pyxis

~~~~~~~~
                      Uncategorized Keys(?) :
                      GATE OF THE BEAR CUB ~ Polaris
                      Currently Carried by: Caelestis Laith

GATE OF THE SWAN ~ Deneb
                      Currently Carried by: Lilly Dragneel

~~~~~~

Emerald Keys:
                      (Rare keys with mysterious origins-- They are lesser known than that of the Zodiac but are just as limited)

Gate of the Water-Serpent ~ Hydra
                      Owned by: Caelestis Laith

Gate of the Chameleon ~ Chamaeleon

Gate of the Dragon ~ Draco

Chrysei's Celestial Keys:

Cheshire Cat
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Feline. Cheshire Cat!
                      Spirit appearance: xxxxx
                      Charm on key: A cat
                      Abilities: The Cheshire Cat himself is passive. What he does is sends both his summoner and anyone in close proximity to them into a 'pocket dimension', where the summoner is able to vanish and reappear at will.
                      Name: Chessur

Caterpillar
                      Chant: Open, Gate of Metamorphosis. Caterpillar!
                      Charm on key: A hookah
                      Abilities: The Caterpillar knows everything about everyone. How she acquired this information is unknown, and she only shares bits and pieces of it at a time. What she shares is completely relevant to what the summoner needs to know at the moment, however it's delivered in such a fashion that the summoner has to actually figure it out themselves. Stands at two feet tall.
                      Name: Branwen

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Twins. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum!
                      Charm on key: Two hands shaking
                      Abilities: Tweedle Dee and Dum are able to create illusions, which extend so far as to even creating duplicates of their summoner. While these 'duplicates' are able to attack the enemy their attacks do no real damage, the only purpose being to psyche out the enemy.
                      Name: The Tweedles (Male: Nereus, Female: Ariadne)

Mad Hatter
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Riddler. Mad Hatter!
                      Charm on key: A hat
                      Abilities: The Hatter tends to talk in riddles. These riddles, when finally deciphered, are full of rather impressive advise and knowledge. However he only does this for his summoner. For everyone else he quickly sets up a table and pulls out a tea set from who knows where and forces them to participate in a tea party, acting as a distraction so that his summoner can escape or spring a surprise attack.
                      Name: Tarrant Hightopp

March Hare
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Manic. March Hare!
                      Charm on key: A rabbit
                      Abilities: The March Hare is able to either slow down or speed up time around a certain person. However because of how spastic he can be he is prone to disobeying his summoner's orders and targeting a random person to either slow down or speed up time on. Both the person he targets and which effect happens is completely random when this happens.
                      Name: Thackery Earwicket

Dormouse
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Balancer. Dormouse!
                      Charm on key: A mouse
                      Abilities: When the Dormouse stabs her summoner with her sword, standing at only four inches tall, she is able to shrink her summoner down to the same height. To get back to normal height the Dormouse either needs to stab her summoner again or be dismissed.
                      Name: Mally

White Rabbit
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Messenger. White Rabbit!
                      Charm on key: A pocket watch
                      Abilities: A rather confusing spirit the White Rabbit is always in a rush. Whenever the summoner gives him a message he delivers it with the utmost haste, regardless of the obstacles that may be in his way.
                      Name: Nivens McTwisp

Jabberwocky
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Monstrosity. Jabberwocky!
                      Charm on key: A claw
                      Abilities: The Jabberwocky is a very vicious creature capable of flight. It attacks anyone that is deem the summoner's enemy. One of the only offensive keys in the set.
                      Name: Jabby

Bandersnatch
                      Chant: Open, Gate of the Canine. Bandersnatch!
                      Charm on key: A dog
                      Abilities: The Bandersnatch is the second offensive key. While around it's summoner it acts just like a puppy, however if anyone tries to hurt the summoner it springs into action to defend them from harm with tooth and claw.
                      Name: Fluffers

Set of Two
                      Keepers
                      Chant: Open Gate of the Keeper! Yin and Yang! (Same chant for both)
                      Spirit appearance: Yin and Yang
                      Key charm : one black koi on Yin and a white one on yangs.
                      Abilities: These two are Gate keepers they keep track of the celestial wizards and their power levels to make sure they are not over using their magic to summon Spirits. They however cant really control if a spirit goes to the earthland using their own gate. These two spirits are unknown to celestial wizards unless the spirits themself tell their wizard about them. The two are not very violent spirits they are more of guiding spirits to help wizards. They can open gates to other worlds ,but they are not really allowed to. Yang has a limited magic on healing while Yin is pretty decent on offensive magic. Both are no match for the 12 Zodiac's though.
                      Names: Yin (male ) and Yang (Female)

Chess Pieces: A variation on Celestial Spirit Magic. The chess pieces are basic in appearance, however they are carved from lacrima crystals. The summoner is considered the 'King'. When a chess piece is defeated it reverts back to it's lacrima crystal form, and it is unable to be summoned again for a while. However if they are dismissed their pieces automatically return to the specialized holding pouch.

Chant (activates all at once): It is time to defend the kingdom. Come forth my warriors!

Pawn
                      Summon Appearance: xxxxx
                      Abilities: Has high offensive and defensive capabilities. However it is a mindless drone and is unable to think for itself, relies completely on orders from the 'King'.
                      Amount:8

Bishop
                      Abilities: Is able to heal other chess pieces, but has a low defense. Either stays close to the knights or the rooks. Tends to avoid conflict.
                      Amount: 2

Rook
                      Abilities: Has an extremely high defense, however it's attacks are slow. Is a loyal servant to the 'King' and does whatever is commanded of it. Normally used for protection.

Knight
                      Abilities: Has an extremely high speed, but has low attack power. Will find the quickest way across the 'board' in order to attack the highest ranking opponents.

Queen
                      Abilities: Is able to teleport anywhere within her line of sight, takes half an hour to recharge. Tends to move of her own free will, although will follow the orders from the 'King' if it leads to victory.
                      Amount: 1

Khione
                      Chant: Grace of a thousand Flurries! Gate of the Snow Queen :Khione
                      Spirit appearance: human state
                      Charm on key: half of a snowflake
                      Abilities:
                      Shikai : Takes the form of a katana with a white, snowflake-like tsuba, a white hilt, a white blade, and a long white ribbon on the end of the pommel
                      White Moon :slashes at her opponent, causing an icy circle to form beneath them before encasing them in a huge pillar of ice, which proceeds to shatter alongside the enemy caught within it.
                      White Ripple: generates a large amount of ice, which surges forward and engulfs the enemy, freezing them solid.
                      Name: Khione

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ There are things in this world that you cannot oppose, no matter how hard you try.◞。
      Fear is not evilxxxxxxIt helps us understand our own weaknesses.xxxxxx▬Gildarts
      xxxxxxAnd it helps us become a gentler and kinder person.xxxxxx▬Gildarts

◞。Accepted Characters

Characters that are accepted! And for those of you who are dyslexic....sretcarahC detpeccA.
                      To keep things looking clean, every picture on every profile leads to the forum the character profile is set up. The image size has to be 150x150 with a black outline. If you can't do this, ask me and I will for you. C:

~~~~~~~~~~~
                      DraumrOrum (6 Characters)
                      User Image
                      Name: Xenia Katsaros || Played By: DraumrOrum
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons || Magic: Requip: The Knight, Sword Magic, Telekinesis

User Image
                      Name: Vassilis Katsaros || : DraumrOrum
                      Guild: Tartaros (Zeref's Cult) || Magic: Poison Devil Slayer

User Image
                      Name: Chryseis Marvell || Played By: DraumrOrum
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons || Magic: Sky Dragon Slayer, Celestial Spirit

User Image
                      Name: Adam Kozlov || Played By: DraumrOrum
                      Guild: Melontroupe|| Magic: Pict Magic, Archive Magic

User Image
                      Name: Hakan Zyanya || Played By: DraumrOrum
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons Founder || Magic: Arc of Time, Thought Projection, Transformation

User Image
                      Name: Esmeralda Hunter || Played By: DraumrOrum
                      Guild: White Fox || Magic: Card Magic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SeleneG O S S A M E R (7 in progress)
                      User Image
                      Name: Yuki Whitefox || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Guild: White Fox || Magic: Ice-make+Shooter+Binding

User Image
                      Name: Lilly Hunter Dragneel || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons || Magic: Celestial+Songstress+MaguiltySense

User Image
                      Name: Fenris Dalka || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Guild: Unknown || Magic: Slayer+Memory-Make+Shadow-Make

User Image
                      Name: Lucas "The Wolfe" Finnix || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Guild: Melontroupe Master || Magic: Archive+Terrain+Telepathy+Disassembly

User Image
                      Name: Roland "The Ace" Finnix || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      Guild: Melontroupe || Magic: Staves+Air+Sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forever_Hikaru (1 Character)

User Image
                      Name: Aria Zane || Played By: Forever_Hikaru
                      Guild: White Fox! || Magic: Water Magic + Ice/Freezing Magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Culex1 (1+Npcs)
                      User Image
                      Name: Himitsu Ato Dragneel / E.O.N / Etherious Himitsu Dragneel || Played By: Culex1
                      Guild: Bahamuts Dragoons || Magic: Abyss Magic (Named Phoenix Magic)

User Image
                      Name: Blazee || Played By: Culex1
                      Guild: Bahumoots Dragoons || Magic: Arial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      ArchVolocofx

User Image
                      Name: Ephyra Tatsu || Played By: ArchVolocofx
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons Master || Magic:Lightning+Archive+Requip+WhiteArts+Sealing

User Image
                      Name: Fenrir Zohar || Played By: ArchVolocofx
                      Guild: Bahamut's Dragoons || Magic: WhiteDevil Slayer+Projectile+Seal+Speed+Light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiromaniac

User Image
                      Name: Bran I. Rial || Played By: Hiromaniac
                      Guild: Wanderer || Magic: Descriptive magic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Foxy ninja 14

User Image
                      Name: Celia Starlia || Played By: Foxy ninja 14
                      Guild: Wanderer. || Magic: Celestial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foxie Tomboy 556

User Image
                      Name: Evangeline Heartfilia || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Guild: Bahamuts Dragoons || Magic: Heavenly Body Magic + Illusion Magic

User Image
                      Name: Caelestis Laith || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Guild: Melontroupe || Magic: Celestial Spirit Magic

User Image
                      Name: Roscoe Bonnaire || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Guild: Bahamuts Dragoons || Magic: White Dragon Slayer Magic + Thread Magic

User Image
                      Name: Miakoda Zyanya || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Guild: White Fox || Magic: Arc of Embodiment Magic + Jutsu Shiki + Green Magic

User Image
                      Name: Finch Balvada || Played By: Foxie Tomboy 556
                      Guild: Tartarus || Magic: Seith Magic/Human Possession Magic + Figure Eyes Magic + Acid Magic

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      SpankingtheGiraffes

User Image
                      Name: Jon || Played By: SpankingtheGiraffes
                      Guild: Dragoons|| Magic: Lightning Dragon magic

User Image
                      Name: Roy || Played By: SpankingtheGiraffes
                      Guild: Wanderer. || Magic: Gravity-Bullet-Teliportation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sphinxy
                      User Image
                      Name: Shay Pierina|| Played By: The Sphinxy
                      Guild: Wanderer (for now) || Magic: Earth Dragon Slayer-Sand Make magic

~~~~~~~~~

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ WHEN PEOPLE REALIZE◞。
      how lonely it is being on their ownxxxxxxthey will become kindxxxxxx▬mirajane strauss
      how lonely it is being on their ownxxxxxxthey will become kindxxxxxx▬mirajane strauss

◞。QUESTS
                      S-Rank Quests:

Help find pet lost in ancient ruins(Dragoons Only) ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Slay the Demon of the Mountains ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Investigate magical disturbance near a active volcano ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Destroy the Magic Absorption Cannon ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

A-Rank Quests

Help girl with finding lost trinkets. ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Help find two small balls in bottom of the river in river village. ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Find Missing Wife Near Dragons Nest ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Free mans family from Zerefs Cult ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played By
                      Name || Played By
                      Name|| Played by
                      Name || Played by

B-Rank Quests

Find missing Ring near Clover Town ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

C-Rank Quests

Assist in (town of your choice) in construction ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Find special herb for healer ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

Bring meat to restaurant ||

Current people on quest:
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by
                      Name || Played by

◞。Heists
                                      S-Rank Heists:

Steal Popstar's underwear in Crocus (Recurring) ||

Steal a small blue ball (trinket) from rich man in clover town
                                      Name || Played by
                                      Name || Played by
                                      Name || Played by
                                      Name || Played by

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
                        ◞。TIME PROGRESSION

Not a time skip. Just a progression of the story.
                  ~~~~~

User Image

Before Sunrise - Early Morning – Late Morning - Noon - AfterNoon – Evening – Dusk - Night Fall – Midnight

User Image

Freezing - Cold - Chilly - Cool - Moderate - Warm - Hot - Boiling

Full Cloud Cover - Cloudy - Partial Cloud Cover - Light Cloud Cover - No Cloud Cover

Thunder & Lighting - Pouring - Raining - Drizzling - Misting - Hailing - Freezing Rain - Snowing - Fog - Humid - Clear

Gail Forced Winds - Powerful Winds - Very Windy - Windy - Breezy - Gentle Breeze - No Wind

Bold is current

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
    ` ❖ I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOUR GOAL IS◞。
      but i'll hold you responsiblexxxxxxfor hurting my friendsxxxxxx▬laxus dreyarl
      but i'll hold you responsiblexxxxxxfor hurting my friendsxxxxxx▬laxus dreyar

◞。RELATIONSHIPS

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Welcome to Sorcerer Weekly Magazine! Where the news is COOL and the wizards are COOOOOOOL!

Weekly Wizard Information:

Name:
Goals:
Small Backstory:
Possible relationships:
Rivalries:
Friends:
Juicy Secrets:
What Magic They Use:
Anything Else:
Popularity Around the World: (1 - 5 with 1 being not known at all and 5 being extremely known)

=================================

Guild News:

Name:
What They Do:
Current Location:
Status in the World:
Guild Master:
The Masters Goals:
The Masters Magic:
Masters Possible Relationships:
Anything Else:

==================================

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
]User Image
    ` ❖ THOSE WHO BREAK THE RULES◞。
      shall be subjectedxxxxxxto a fate worse than deathxxxxxx▬freed justine
      shall be subjectedxxxxxxto a fate worse than deathxxxxxx▬freed justine

◞。 SLAYERS

There is a limited amount of Dragon Slayer Spots in the roleplay, so it's first come first serve. I would like to see other things besides Dragon Slayers, but I am giving you the option to make one.

Fire Dragon Slayer Oc's

Name: Navnik Scarlett || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      User Image

Name: || Played By:
                      100x100

Iron Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

100x100

Sky Dragon Slayer Oc's

Chryseis Marvell || DraumrOrum
                      User Image

100x100

Poison Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

Lightning Dragon Slayer Oc's

User Image
                      Jon L Harmes || Played By: SpankingtheGiraffes

Earth Dragon Slayer Oc

User Image

Shadow Dragon Slayer Oc's

100x100

White Dragon Slayer Oc's

Roscoe || Foxy Tomboy 556
                      User Image

[
                      =================================================

Fire God Slayer Oc's

100x100

Lightning God Slayer Oc's

100x100

Wind God Slayer Oc's

100x100

Water God Slayer Oc's

Tenor Lavender || Archvolocofx
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Earth God Slayer Oc's

Locke Achar || Archvolocofx

Poison God Slayer Oc's

100x100

White God Slayer Oc's

100x100

Shadow God Slayer Oc's

Name || Played By:

==========================================

Fire Devil Slayer Oc's

100x100

Lightning Devil Slayer Oc's

100x100

Wind Devil Slayer Oc's

100x100

Water Devil Slayer Oc's

100x100

Poison Devil Slayer Oc's

Vassilis Katsaros || DraumrOrum
                      User Image

Ice Devil Slayer Oc's

Name: Reserved|| Played By: Reserved.
                      100x100

White Devil Slayer Oc's

Fenrir Zohar || Archvolocofx
                      User Image

Shadow Devil Slayer Oc's

Name: Fenris Dalka || Played By: SeleneG O S S A M E R
                      User Image

Phoenixl Slayer Oc's

Himitsu Ato Dragneel || Played By: Culex1
                      User Image

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Fanatical Datemate

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

lSmexy Cheetahl Location: A stadium in CrocusxxThoughts: Here goes.xxCompany: People Mana: 100%

Lilly's Theme / Lilly's Voice

It was a rather sunny day today. One of which many doubted anything would go wrong. And so far, nothing had gone wrong! the young woman felt the energy buzzing through the gathering crowd. Who knew so many people would enjoy this music? She always loved the spotlight, and not to mention the cold hard cash that came with it! A silence fell over the crowd as they waited. She stood in a specialized dressing room, fixing her top, she had to ensure she looked good afterall~! And convincing. A man's voice rang through the sound lacrima floating about, welp... it was time for Lilly's debut in the city capitol! With a swift kick, the popstar shut her closet door and fastened it.
"Behave now honey, no stealing my spotlight." The mage cooed quietly. She soon exited the room and clicked down the hallway in fancy heels. From a side table, she picked up the microphone. An awing fog began to rise from nowhere causing the crowd to suddenly riot in excitement. Raising a delicate hand dressed in rings, she put the microphone to her lips as she turned on the charm. "Thank you all for coming! Iam so thrilled to see all of your lovely faces! This song is specially for you!" The popstar grinned to herself and opened her mouth, as an eerie tune began to play from the stages. People focusing on her began to calm down, many even began to fall asleep! Just what was this supposedly famous popstar doing to her fans?

Out Of Character:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces