Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World of Fable.This is a awesome game. and i think it might be an even better rp.So i put together the data and info on fable and now branging it to you in an rp form.

Heres a map of the towns and places for adventureing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

if you have never played the game or never even heard of it this thats goes.When you was a kid you villaged OakVale was raided by bandits then set afire. A few mins later you find that your familiy was killed.you find your father in the middle of the road.but out of no were the bandit comes after your head.before he reaches you though you are saved by a hero in the Heros guild.His name maze. he then brings you to the heros guild were you spend your child hood and your teenage years training. after the training you are set free as a hero or a understudy you might as well say.well anyways to make things short you do quest and get up your reknown points the more your reknown the more ppl like you. you can as get marryied/fish/etc. you also get bad and good points if your good more ppl like you and you also look like a church boy lol and if your bad you get badass horns but ppl are scared of you. you can also get tatoos and new cloths and i wont go on but its really awesome.

your bio should look like this:
Heros name:
Age sad you all start out at 18 unless you want to be a villager or a guild leader.or a monster or bandit leader)
Class sad i basicly said all the classes monster bandit leader/villger/hero/guild leader)
Apperence:
weapon mager sad Archer/fighter/sword welder/mage)
Theres also ranks you can buy with a some gold if you have the right amount.

that should about cover it. if i think of anything else ill put it in here.
Heros name:Sol Badguy
Class:New hero
Apperence::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
weapon mager:Sword weilder

(thats my bio)
Heros name: Naoko Kurosaki
Class: New Hero
Apperence:
User Image
User Image
weapon mager:sword welder
Heros name:Ghalleon
Class: New hero graduated from hero's guild training
weapon mager:Sword Wielder
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Hello ^_^))
Naoko sat in the bar/inn of a small town, drinking alone at the counter.
(hey shall we begin.Naoko if you get lost just read what me and ghalleon type and stuff)
Quote:
(hey shall we begin.Naoko if you get lost just read what me and ghalleon type and stuff)

((Okay))
Ghalleon entered the tavern, carrying on his back his Iron katana. He received it after getting an A+ in his melee combat test. He then sat down at a table looking around.
Naoko heard the newcomer come in but said nothing and didn't look. She was too lazy and tired sitting there.
*Sol walked into town and started woundering around,looking for something to do*
*Sol started walking into random houses and stealing people items and there and cloths trying to get his evil state up* this is fun. Maybe i should bust out a few windows?
He noticed the woman whom looked towards him he figured he might introduce himself if she didn't mind company. He then got up and walked casually over to her. "Hey."
Naoko looked at him, "Hello." She nodded to the stool next to her, indicating to take a seat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff