Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bunny

x !♕² FIREFLIES & STARLIGHT ⊹: xxxxxxxxxxx a x-over chat
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
          ★⋮ ◞TO TEN MILLION ◟ ⊹FIREFLIES█⋮ ⇢♔ I'M WEIRD 'CAUSE I HATE ★ GOODBYES⋮«
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxi'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly i'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly i'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxi'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly i'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly i'd like to make myself belive that planet earth turns slowly

_____________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

F⊹FIREFLIES² AND STARLIGHT!

welcome! welcome, to FIREFLIES AND STARLIGHT an up and coming crossover
                                            chatplay with a basic autumntime feel to it. the general atmosphere is solely to provide a
                                            peaceful ambiance for our character muses to slip into and interact with one another. here
                                            at FIREFLIES AND STARLIGHT we like to make it our mission to provide and warm and
                                            friendly atmosphere for all muses to come and play. so, we welcome you and hope you'll
                                            join us in this peaceful little venture.

and for those that might not be well versed in terminology. essentially a X-OVER is a style
                                            of roleplay, or in this case chatplay where actual muses from a multitude of mediums come
                                            together in one place. that being said, you might see people from anime like Haruka Nanase
                                            from Free! or Kenma Kozume from Haikyuu!, as well as novel characters like Bilbo Baggins,
                                            video game characters like Handsome Jack, and a plethora of others. Put simply, it's where
                                            roleplayers come together to act out their favorite characters. Make sense? If not, feel free
                                            to ask any questions you may have.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Bunny

xxxx User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      ★⋮ ◞ TO TEN MILLION ◟ ⊹FIREFLIES█⋮ ⇢♔ I'M WEIRD 'CAUSE I HATE ★ GOODBYES⋮«

「 ♛ : ❝BASIC GUIDELINES
                              xxxx▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

x general
                                                  x
                                                  yes, it should go without saying that the gaia TOS should be followed to the letter,
                                                  i'd really rather this chatplay stay open than be shut down due to something that could
                                                  have been avoided. nor do i want any of you fabulous people to get banned. that being
                                                  said, please, we're going to try and keep this pg-13 rated. given the nature of some fandoms,
                                                  yes, there will be violence, and like with any roleplay there will be romance but know the
                                                  limits. if limbs are being torn off or the body blown open, skip it. if clothes are coming off
                                                  and cheesy romantic music is playing in the background, skip it. some profanity is okay
                                                  but try to use actual words as well. a very important note is that i want this to be a friendly
                                                  enviroment for all levels of roleplayers and as such i want every to be courteous and
                                                  resepctful towards one another. do you best not to blatantly ignore anyone, and make
                                                  everyone feel welcomed and loved. if there is an altercation or problem please contact
                                                  myself or my admin nekkoma. but most importantly: have fun!

x literacy;
                                                  x
                                                  now, i realize that this is a chatplay and as such, it is hard to put a literacy tag on it.
                                                  so i'm just going to be simple about it. i'm calling this a literate chat, but that
                                                  does not mean novels. i simply mean that i do not want text/l33t speak. use your words
                                                  show us your craftsmanship and make us love your character as much as you do. little
                                                  quirks like 'omg' and 'brb' are okay, but pleae try not to overuse them.

x posting;
                                                  x
                                                  first things first: im the realest. no, in all seriousness, i just want to say that i completely
                                                  understand if you have a life outside of your computer. i'm a college studeent, so believe
                                                  me. i'm not going to put a certain number of times per week that you need to post, i'm just
                                                  going to request that you don't join and then go m.i.a., please? you may be holding a
                                                  character hostage that someone who'd be really active would like to play. other than that,
                                                  i honestly just want to know your alive. so, you don't have to post every day, but please do
                                                  check in and let us know how you're life is. layouts and post formats i would love to be
                                                  neat, organized, and appealing to the eye, if you please. though please make them yourselves
                                                  you have no idea how frustrating it is for someone to see their hard work in the hands of someone
                                                  else. profile sweeps will be conducted monthly for the inactive members, but honestly, if you
                                                  don't post in two weeks and we don't hear from you, we're going to assume you've flown the coop.
                                                  though honestly, i'd love for you to stay forever!

x characters;
                                                  x
                                                  as i mentioned in my little blurb, characters of all sorts fandoms are welcome. and on that
                                                  same note, we're not going to bully or harrass someone because they might like a particular
                                                  fandom that we're not part of. this ties into the be respectful rule. all sexualities are welcome,
                                                  and shipping is as well. though, please don't ignore someone or be mean to someone because
                                                  they don't ship your ship, or they don't want to pre-plan with you. honestly, this is just for fun
                                                  and not every one likes the same things. you know?

x joining;
                                                  x
                                                  and here's the part that you probably all jumped to, but that's okay. i did the same thing when
                                                  i was joining roleplays. though please go back and make sure to read through the rules just
                                                  to make sure you understand the whole run down. there is actually some important stuff in
                                                  there. before joining, please be sure to look at the taken lists, and the reservation lists. i'll be
                                                  updating it as regularly as i possibly can to avoid any sort of conflict or confusion. if you have
                                                  a reservation please send it to me titled foxtrots & sockhops, for your profiles, make sure it is
                                                  titled light up the world and for requests title them bursting at the seams. requests last a week.

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝THE ANNOUNCEMENTS

x february 15th, 2015
                                                  xFIREFLIES AND STARLIGHT goes into construction

x february 16h, 2015
                                                  xFIREFLIES AND STARLIGHT begins to be posted in the threads

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝THE APPLICATION

x example;

x
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xxxx*⋙.YUU*₂ NISHINOYA ▬ !
                                                          xx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                          xxxxxBUT I GET A THOUSAND HUGS xx FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS
                                                          xxxxxBUT I GET A THOUSAND HUGS xx FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS

-------------- 「 ♛ : ❝HAIKYUU!! xxx 「 ♛ : ❝U-UH, WELL YOU SEE
                                                          -------------- 「 ♛ : ❝SIXTEEN xxxxx 「 ♛ : ❝HETEROFLEXIBLE

xxxxxXAS THEY TRIED TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE xx ME HOW TO DANCE
                                                          xxxxxXAS THEY TRIED TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE xx ME HOW TO DANCE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋙.JOHSAI

x reserve;

x
                                                  hello! my name is [b]username[/b] and i'd like to reserve [b]character[/b] from [b]fandom[/b] i understand that this reserve ends in seven days which would be on [b]month/date[/b] thanks! <3

x request;

x
                                                  「 [b]character name[/b] from [b]fandom[/b] is being requested by [b]anonymous/username[/b]

x profile;

x
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i61.tinypic.com/14azszc.jpg[/imgleft] [list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxx[/color][size=18]*⋙.FIRST*₂ LAST ▬ ![/size]
                                                  [color=white]xx[/color]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                  [size=8][color=white]xxxxx[/color]BUT I GET A THOUSAND HUGS [color=white]xx[/color] FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS
                                                  [color=white]xxxxx[/color]BUT I GET A THOUSAND HUGS [color=white]xx[/color] FROM TEN THOUSAND LIGHTNING BUGS[/size]
                                                  [size=10][color=white]--------------[/color] 「 ♛ : ❝SERIES [color=white]xxx[/color] 「 ♛ : ❝CRUSH
                                                  [color=white]--------------[/color] 「 ♛ : ❝AGE [color=white]xxxxx[/color] 「 ♛ : ❝SEXUALITY[/size]
                                                  [size=8][color=white]xxxxxX[/color]AS THEY TRIED TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE [color=white]xx[/color] ME HOW TO DANCE
                                                  [color=white]xxxxxX[/color]AS THEY TRIED TO TEACH ME HOW TO DANCE [color=white]xx[/color] ME HOW TO DANCE[/size]
                                                  [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14]⋙.USERNAME [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝THE EVENTS

x event name
                                                  x

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝THE MODERATORS

x johsai
                                                  x
                                                  allo! allo! i'm johsai, but you can honestly just call me bird or blair, but my username
                                                  works well too, if you don't feel comfortable calling me a nickname. i'm the momma
                                                  admin around here so you'll probably be seeing a lot of me, which is good considering
                                                  i just came back from a long hiatus. this is actually my first ever chatplay, so if you
                                                  join i'd love for you to stick around and watch it flourish with me. i'm also in college, so
                                                  i completely understand when things get hectic, but for the most part i'm just here to
                                                  answer question, roleplay and talk with all you lovely people. so, get to know me! i
                                                  don't bite! <3

x nekkoma
                                                  x
                                                  hello kitens~ i'm nekkoma but you can call me peter or kp or anything really. i'm not
                                                  picky. i'm the cool uncle of the roleplay who gives you candy when your mom isn't
                                                  looking. i'm an overall pretty relaxed person and i'm sure we'll get along fabulously.
                                                  i'm actually taking a semester off of college to work on my writing and because of
                                                  health issues, so i'm on all the time. don't be afraid to come and say hi, i promise i
                                                  won't bite! also if you have any questions or concerns and birdy isn't on, feel free to
                                                  come to me and i'll help sort it out! that's about it for me! i hope we all get along
                                                  wonderfully~

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝THE WISHLIST

x
                                                  x

the karasuno boys from haikyuu!! are being requested by johsai
                                                  the nekoma boys from haikyuu!! are being requested by nekkoma

Fashionable Bunny

「 ♛ : ❝ITS RESERVED

x reserved, in case i need a thing
                                                  x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Fashionable Bunny

x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces