Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
I mean no disrespects but hun you didn't make this thread so you can't close it. So it if bothers you don't follow it anymore.

Devoted Darling

angelmerchant
I mean no disrespects but hun you didn't make this thread so you can't close it. So it if bothers you don't follow it anymore.

No disrespect taken, just thought I'd put somethin out there seeing as Krim hasn't been online in two months and probs wont being coming on again. Also, at this point, you guys can carry it out in pms.
Sorry to step out of my place.

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
XxLittle_bundle_JoyxX
angelmerchant

No disrespect taken, just thought I'd put somethin out there seeing as Krim hasn't been online in two months and probs wont being coming on again. Also, at this point, you guys can carry it out in pms.
Sorry to step out of my place.

No I understand that. But I wonder if you understand that it's much more user friendly to carry on here rather than writing strictly in pms.

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I still check back to see if he replies, so unless he comes back and says that it is closed I think the thread is to stay open.

Devoted Darling

That is true, my apologies.

Fuzzy Lunatic

Hey guys sorry about being away for so long. My brother and I have had a hectic couple of months and haven't had any time to ourselves. We also lost internet for a month.

Who ever is still interested, we wouldn't mind hearing what's happened in the 20+ pages we've missed. We would be fine with making a nice pretty new thread for this role play just to freshen things up. So PM myself or Krim if you're interested. This time though, we're thinking less members to avoid the crazyness.

Sorry again for not being able to get on sooner.
-Moto-San
As my sister said we're back and very sorry for the absence.

Now, I've read through a few pages and thought I made myself perfectly clear on the rating of this role play. Whether I'm here or not I EXPECT my rules to be followed. So SparkleLeech and angelmerchant, you are both hereby banned from my role plays. Any further posting in this thread will result in my reporting you. Go be horny somewhere else. I'd like my role plays to have a little more class than this.

XxLittle_bundle_JoyxX thank you for trying to enforce my rules. That was much appreciated.

Devoted Darling

Welcome back you guys!

In regards to staying and taking it up again I am definitely interested! I'll admit, for a while I was a sadden by the fact that neither of you were coming online, but now I can rejoice because you weren't killed or anything!!! (which had been speculated once..... ninja )

Whether we continue on this thread or make a new one doesn't matter, I am there.

Fuzzy Lunatic

XxLittle_bundle_JoyxX
Welcome back you guys!

In regards to staying and taking it up again I am definitely interested! I'll admit, for a while I was a sadden by the fact that neither of you were coming online, but now I can rejoice because you weren't killed or anything!!! (which had been speculated once..... ninja )

Whether we continue on this thread or make a new one doesn't matter, I am there.

Lol well there was this dragon....
XD
We're so glad you're still interested. We've both felt horrible for not being able to get online but we're happy you haven't given up on us :3

Devoted Darling

Moto-San 13

Lol well there was this dragon....
XD
We're so glad you're still interested. We've both felt horrible for not being able to get online but we're happy you haven't given up on us :3

Let me guess...... The dragon scorched your car so you had to walk home from the convention. But a terrible wind storm swept you off your feet and pushed you in opposite directions, causing you to search for each other first. Yep, I can see that happening. xp

Nah, Krim told me what happened. You guys had a lot to go through and it's wonderful that you're all in one piece and doing well. ^-^

Fuzzy Lunatic

XxLittle_bundle_JoyxX

Lol EXACTLY!
Good to know you understand dragon attacks XP

Thanks for understanding. I'm glad we can get everything back on track. Just make sure to post in the new out of character so we can get everyone on the same page and start up a newer, better role play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff