Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Imageтяιѕтιαη нαяωєℓℓ

★When it's time for a good time...☆

The doors to the shop almost flew open and a young man marched in, a smug look on his face. His hands were shoved into the pockets of his jacket.

"I have arrived!" Tristian called out, almost dramatically.

Tristian always had to make an entrance. Being the party boy he is, he believed the party didn't start until he walked in.

The doors were shut behind him. Tristian looked around and grinned. "So, how about we get this thing going, huh? I didn't come out here on my father's private yacht to sit and look at everyone. We need to mingle! Play some music or something!"

Tristian didn't realize how obnoxious he sounded right now.

☆...it doesn't start until I arrive.★

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageAnya Herrick

Bound by fate.

Anya sat in a corner by herself, tugging at the collars around her neck. She hated them with a burning passion. Yet, she had to wear them.

She didn't dare think what would happen if she did manage to get them off.

Anya wasn't much of a socialite. Large crowds like this? They scared her. Not so much as a few other things, but they still scared her.

But if she wanted to find someone to belong to, she needed to mingle. That's what she was told when she was brought here.

Anya didn't want to mingle. She wanted to go home.

But she was home.

Anya mumbled something inaudible and held her face in her hands. Why? Why did her mother do this to her?

At least some of the other slaves would talk to her. They tried to make her comfortable here.

But she would never be comfortable. Not while she had these collars on...

Anya sighed again. She just had to muster up the courage to go talk to someone. It couldn't be that hard.

Could it?

Saved by grace.
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

When Matthew started playing with her, she almost stopped, but kept going until the end. The sound was beautiful, something Tegan had never encountered with another musician. As the song ended, Tegan smiled at Matthew. ”Quite a team we are, Master Matthew.” She said gently as she placed her violin on top of the piano.

He needed her help? ”I’m not sure what help I can be, but I shall explain the charm and collars to you. Taking my for example. I have a music note to tell that I am musically inclined, a check mark for obedience, a flower for loving nature and skilled gardener, star for rare species and a cross for my skills in medicine. “ She went through each charm, showing him as she spoke. ” Colors are as thus, Green for quirky, funny, open to new things. Purple, Loyal confident, always speaks their mind. Red, stubborn, strong, passionate. Orange, hyper, happy, cute.” Tegan looked around the room a minute then turned her attention back to Matthew.

The young girl smiled at the neko. ”I think you and Nicole would be great together. You just have to make the first move. Don’t be shy about it. You’re super cute, and really nice, anyone would be lucky to be with you.” She meant what she said. Anyone of them would be lucky to have him as a master. He was so easy going and nice, but the two of them wouldn’t be great together. Or, at least she didn’t think so, however, she would be happy and adjust to whomever adopted her.

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one still….

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Location: shop With: a great deal of people Feeling: awkward Doing: asking for directions

Agonizing over where he ought to go was going to get nothing accomplished he decided. He was about to look up and ask someone where they suggested going when another man burst in ruining his concentration. And that seemed exactly like what this guy was trying to do. Did he not notice people were already "mingling"? Lord. Someone needed to chat with this guy about taking the enthusiasm and the obnoxious personality down a notch.

Shaking off that, Jasper turned to the two women who were standing beside him. He stood there for a second kicking himself and wondering how to intrude on what looked like girl time the least but still get what he wanted done accomplished. Finally he said, "Excuse me. But do either of you have a suggestion as to what I ought to do today?" As soon as that left his mouth he realized how stupid it sounded. In his head it was far less needy, but now that it was out there in the open it wasn't like he could take it back. Again he kicked him mentally and none too kindly.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

Akira ││Hirashi

⇒ -...Perhaps you could learn to love a monster like me...- ⇦

Akira could feel his cheeks flush when he was referred to as 'master'. He had never been called that before, and it sounded nice coming from Felix. The flame being took in Felix's reply and tried to remember what he had wanted charm and collar wise. He finally concluded that the other had all but one thing he had been looking for.

Considering this was the first companion he had spoken to, that was really good. The phoenix's personality was perfect on top of that. So outgoing and confident. The exact opposite of Akira. If Felix wasn't already perfect enough, he was a phoenix. Chances are he wouldn't be scared of what Akira really was.

'Perhaps I should make sure...' he thought, suddenly losing a bit of confidence. Akira looked down at Felix, his blue eyes locking with the other's red. "Well honestly, you're perfect for me." he paused and looked down at his feet. "I hope." with a sigh Akira looked back up at Felix. "There's just one thing that has scared people away from me in the past. I'm pretty sure considering what you are, you'll be okay with it but I just want to be sure." Akira was having a hard time admitting the truth for some reason. He was pretty sure Felix would be fine with it all, but what if he wasn't?

"I'm not human. I was created by a sorcerer from a flame and a soul. It's my flame form that scares people, and I have accidentally burned people before" he admitted quietly. 'Damn I could use a cigarette right about now' he thought to himself.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara followed Hein to one of the couches that spotted the room. He had put away the paper he had been looking at causing her to wonder what had been on it. She pushed the thought out of her mind as she sat down next to him on the couch. Kiara mentally sighed as she realized that her feet wouldn't touch the ground when she sat back on the soft couch. He asked her about a few of the colors and one of the charms of her collar. She tilted her head to the left and thought about how best to describe what the colors and charm said about her.

After a few moments she turned to look at him. "Well, white means that I'm shy, innocent, and quiet. Wile yellow means that I'm soft spoken and I don't trust easily." She said as she laced her fingers together in her lap. "As for the cross, I'm skilled in medicine. I know the healing properties of many plants, barks, and roots." She finished with a tiny smile. She hoped the fact that she was so shy or trust easily didn't run him off, though so far he seemed to like her.

Outfit
User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus sat still listening to Lien speak of her past and what he would consider the tragedy of it all.Someone such as her did not belong within the place she was now..No,that was not quite accurate.She should be on the other side of the mirror..The master,not the companion.But fate always played with a loaded deck and rarely permitted fairness.Happiness would find Lien,Of that Titus was certain.And if they parted ways and both left the shop with different masters to serve,he would certainly see her again.He was sure.He wished her the all the best in everything,He was proud to call her friend..Though she might not know he considered her to be one.

Titus heard the music play that passionate tune.He closed his eyes and took in the song keeping track of each note that came to pass.The boy opened his eyes again to see Saya looking at him with a wide grin gracing her features.Once more she grasped his hand.He felt her warmth,the pulse beneath her soft skin,and the life that flowed through her.Magnificent.Titus was a bit fixated on Saya. He could see himself connecting to her.She becoming his princess and he being her servant.The boy had the desire to be near her.As a mimic he craved her...

Titus blinked then looked at Saya as she was now standing in front of him with his other hand in hers.Saya had placed herself so close to him,he could smell the sweet candy on her lips.As the shop doors opened Titus turned not his eyes from the woman.He forgot the rest of the world around him and rose to his feet."Miss Saya,I would never deny you such a request.It would be a great honor to share this dance with you."Titus raised the girls hand to close to him then he bowed down and kissed it gently.Standing up tall Titus led Saya into a spacious part of the room.Titus laugh a bit when he heard her say she would not fail him,but then he silenced the laugh and put a warm loving smile on his face..A smile he could never form until now."My Lady,You could never fail me,It is I who should be worried of failing you.A servant always strives to please their Princess."And with those words the dance would begin.

Titus moved effortlessly on his feet,hitting each step perfectly.He recalled all those times years ago,when he was but an object placed around Lady Grace's neck.She adored fine ball's and party's.She loved to dance and the attention she gained from those who watched.Titus had every song they played locked in his mind.Every dance that was danced,each movement they made,he remembered and could do it all...And now here,dancing with Saya he felt as if he was back in the grand ball room.Only now he would be the young lad who finally got his first chance to dance with a beauty so rare.Another memory he would cherish..forever and always no matter what the future had in store.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

As Nicole patiently awaited Ms.Aya's reaction to what her race was, something had caught her ear. Music.... Rarely did Nicole hear music being played during the mingling hours. Most of the companions were musically inclined, but they all had their own rooms and instruments. Turning only her head, so as not to be rude to Aya, Nicole watched as the neko master played the piano. The song was beautiful, so much emotion. She smiled and started to sway her hips. It was said that music soothed the savage beast. But what if the beast was already soothed? Did music then control it?

When Tegan joined in with her violin and Nicole saw Titus dancing with one of the other Mistresses she laughed and clapped her hands lightly. It seemed as though, even just for the short amount of time the owners had been here, everyone was happy with who they were with. Maybe given more time and socializing things would change and companions would be paired off differently than they are now, but for the moment things were peaceful.... Oh boy. 'For the moment' was right.

As a man burst through the doors Nicole bristled. Just because one was excited didn't mean they had to interupt everything. Anyway, with her concentration now fully broken the shadow bracelet dissolved away and fell back onto the floor below her feet. She would have to find some other way to keep Aya interested. Before oving on to that plan Nicole heared another voice. She turned to face the first late comer (the one who had spoken), who had been standing next to her and Aya for quite some time ever so quietly. "Well, if you're not interested in the shop, then I would suggest the beach. On a hot day like today, nothing could be better." Nicole smiled at him as she fixed her hair, more curls falling out of her bun. Tilting her head she continued. "Of course, if you would rather see a different part of the island, then might I suggest the theatre in winter? I hear they have this amazing play showing and the actors walk about through the crowds so it feels like you're almost in it." Her voice indicated that she would love to go and watch but unfortunately had to stay here. Maybe whomever chose her would take her to the theatre someday

╚══════════════╝
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Titus and Saya
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien didn't respond when Saya let her leave, saying that Lien deserved a prince. As soon as her back was turned, however, Lien allowed herself to roll her eyes at the thought. She was a companion, she would accept what she got. Her ears twitched when she heard Nicole, the shadow halfling who was talking to another master, tell a different master that he should go explore the island. That wouldn't do if the man hadn't chosen a companion just yet. Lien glided over to the master who had come in late, or at least, one of the masters who had come in late. She hadn't missed the loud master who had come in and loudly announced his arrival. Lien was already annoyed with that particular master, it was a completely inappropriate introduction. However, the other master who was standing near Nicole and the female master, was someone who Lien could tell was simply a little bit out of his element. Coming to a stop in front of the three, she smiled and curtseyed. "Good afternoon sir, welcome to the Paradise Island Companion shop." she said, greeting Nicole and the other master with simply a smile. "The other attractions on this island are quite delightful, but might I suggest finding the perfect companion to accompany you before you go exploring?" she said, her tone proper and barely above a whisper. She was slightly disappointed that any of the companions would point potential masters in the directions of other things to do on the island rather than pointing them in the direction of a different companion. "If you could tell me what you're looking for in a companion, I'd be happy to help you find the right one." Lien added, despite the fact that she should be looking for her own master, Lien was well known for helping any master find his or her own perfect companion before looking for one for herself.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Imageтяιѕтιαη нαяωєℓℓ

★When it's time for a good time...☆

Tristian rolled his eyes and sat on a nearby couch. Obviously, these people were not familiar with his personality.

He took off his dog tag and proceeded to spin it around his fingers. It whistled slightly.

"Party poopers..." Tristian muttered. He ran a hand through his hair and took his jacket off, draping it across his lap.

Then again, he should have realized it was partially his fault. He would have known better than to just barge in like that.

Oh well. Not like he could go back and change it.

"Well, who should I look at first?" Tristian muttered.

☆...it doesn't start until I arrive.★

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageX
X
X
♥ ℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴω ♥

╔══════════════╗
✫✖♫ ᗩᖇᗩᓰ ♫✖✫

╚══════════════╝

The little Neko knew that Lien was right. She was always right. He also knew that he was acting a bit ridiculously, and that was a sour pill to swallow. He hated admitting he was wrong, but that was just in his nature. Squirming beneath the gaze of the beautiful woman, his ears drooped a little and he took on the expression of a child who had just been scolded. In a way, it was kind of cute. He pursed his lips to the side of his face.
The mysterious psychic foreseer always knows best, I suppose,” he answered her with a small smile. He knew that if he wanted to get the person he wanted, he would have to be a bit more aggressive about it. Even if it meant getting over himself. The fur on the tip of his tail prickled a little while he looked to the man she had pointed out. Currently he was conversing with the two girls by the wall. Hnn..wouldn’t it be rude to interrupt?

...Wait. What was he saying? He wanted to get out of here. He needed to feel the sunlight and breathe the fresh island air. The fact Felix had somewhat rubbed his fur the wrong way would have to be forgotten. And that was that. Mustering up his courage and swallowing his pride, he puffed up his chest (although with a body so petite it wasn’t noticeable at all), he hopped up from the table. His movements were smooth—they always were, and graceful in their own way.

Game time.
All it took was a little pep talk from a good friend to get the spunky neko back on task. When he was moody, it could be a real downer. One could almost swear there was a storm cloud over him at such times. But that was over with. He had just been feeling a little…discouraged, he decided. New masters always put him a little on edge, even if he didn’t like to admit it. And then the new guy. His ears stood straight up when the door flung open and the guy barged on in, being loud and…frankly, obnoxious. For Arai to find someone “obnoxious,” that was saying something. He rose an eyebrow at the man, shaking his head a little.

Turning his attention back to the male that Lien had pointed out, he caught the conversation as it came off of their lips. He twitched his tail and gently swayed his hips on his way over. Smiling, the points of his sharp feline teeth could be seen.
Hello! I don’t mean to intrude. My name is Arai.
His expression was akin to a Cheshire Cat. Standing there, he rocked from his heel to his toes, his ears positioned in a quirky tilt.
Lien and Nicole are both right! There’s lots to do, but I do think you’re in the right first place. You should probably find someone to get into trouble wi-..I mean…keep you company,” he giggled, a hint of a purr on his lips. He was trying to be charming, but...wasn't sure if he was overdoing it. The neko certainly hoped not.

♥ ℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴω ♥

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Location: shop With: Aya, Nicole, Lein and Arai Feeling: awkward Doing: talking to people

After listening to her Jasper checked the map again. The winter area wasn't that far off. And a play sounded like a fun chill way to start his time here. Of course so did the beach fireworks. "I figured I'd do the shop later once I knew what I was actually looking for." If he didn't he was sure he'd get lost. It was a problem. "But between the beach and the show which do you prefer." He could guess by how excited over the show that she'd pick that but he figured he might as well ask.

As he waited for the brunette to answer a pale women who oozed confidence, good breeding, and the otherworldly mothering atmosphere came over from the women in the cat suit and the hooded man to curtsey before him and welcome him to the shop. If she was trying to make him feel more comfortably she failed. As she kept talking he looked down feeling as if he was a child being scolded. If he hadn't stopped himself he would have said, 'Yes, mother.' That would have made what she said next even more awkward than it already was. "Um..." he started with but luckily he was saved before he had to finish that thought.

Who saved him though rounded out the feeling of being overwhelmed. The cat boy he had noticed was alone earlier had strolled over and had taken up the side of him that wasn't occupied. Jasper wanted to take a step back and reestablish some personal space but he couldn't think of a way to do that without looking as uncomfortable as he felt. "Oh," he said not sure where else to go with that train of thought. After a couple seconds he figure it out since both Lein and Arai had mentioned it. "Probably. Yeah." Even the cat was chastising him. Great.

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

As Rysie agreed to dance, she would widely smile. Watching him stand up and kiss her hand with a bow made her slightly blush. Well, he was very sweet she must say. But she knew there was something much more to him. Just cause he was, his personality was screaming something else was there. One thing though did burn her inside. Lien. Saya allowed herself to show happiness because she was with Rysie, but inside she could feel a bit wrong. Was thinking too soon and letting Lien go a mistake? Saya would watch as Rysie led her over to a secluded spot. Though she wanted to look at Lien, she kept her gaze only on Rysie. She even did not notice the new masters and companions come into the area. Sooner or later, this room would be full and the space would be cleared out one way or another.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Looking towards Rysie as he spoke, she would allow her head to fall. Princess? Did he just call her a princess? Though she wanted to jump for joy, and hug him for this compliment she did not do anything but grip his hand tighter in hers. She was very grateful for this. For his actions. For his words. And now they were going to dance. But she felt bad for letting Lien go. She wanted to-- Almost allowing herself to fall into her thoughts, she would be pulled back by the instant Rysie began dancing. Just a moment ago she was happy beside both Lien and Rysie and the music had started. She also felt just cause more masters had entered that Lien would find someone better. She knew she had to think of a plan, just in case things didn't go as planned.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Wrapping her arms around Rysies neck she would lay her head into the nape of his neck. Literally hugging him tighter she would close her eyes, her feet following his in every step possible. Feeling his body heat, and movements she would already know his next movements, following them effortlessly. This dance, already at the beginning was full of energy and chemistry. At least this was what she felt. Maybe a faster dance with Rysie would fuel a bigger and better connection, but until she could actually eplore this male, a slow dance would be soothing. A boat, a bus, some strangers, a shop, masters, companions. This was not the perfect mixture for a party! Never was she given the chance to dance beside someone. She knew she had her own beats, but this was rather soothing. Companion or not, Rysie was something more than she knew. His mysterious attitude was great to explore for Saya, she was the one that loved mysteries, but there was also someone else that was perfectly mysterious. Lien. Gripping Rysie closer and trying to focus on the song, she would not notice that the tune Matt and another companion had stopped. She would not even notice the happy clapping from someone else. Her thoughts were solely on Rysie and Lien. "Rysie... Earlier you mentioned how you looked like this in human form... What exactly do you truly look like?"
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Saya knew she left the question open for a variety of things, but it was something she would say she wanted to know. Loosening her grip around his neck, she would continue to dance though the song has ended. Looking into his face, she would raise one eye brow, tilting her head. "If you were a cute little item or animal, I would have to say... You'd be the best." Why had she said that? She did not entirely know. She just said it. Earlier Rysie said something about being a skilled fighter. Surely she would have to explore this fighting style. What did he fight with, a lot of questions were in her head right now and she knew she had a while to ask him. Maybe in a few, after their dance. She could do something more fun and fast paced with him. Maybe Saya would find out his fighter side. Though she was human she could still kinda fight. She just would get hurt really fast. Saya would lightly shake him playfully, laughing a little at her actions. This was going to be fun and she wasn't planning on telling him her future actions.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein nodded as Kiara spoke. Even the colors and charms he hadn't chosen still sounded interesting to him. He looked over at Kiara and thought for a moment. He had heard that there was a companion who offered every trait he wanted and then some. Perhaps he should speak with her before deciding who he wanted. But the idea of leaving Kiara to possibly be taken by another owner worried the man.

He turned and looked at Tegan's collars. She was the one he was told about and he had noticed that earlier. "Kiara how well do you know that compaion?" he asked, pointing to the girl holding the violin. "I was told she has every collar and charm but considering how appealing I find you, I don't know if what I wrote down is truly what I want" he explained, using the hand had had rested on the top of the couch to gently stroke Kiara's hair.

He was extremely fond of the female, even after having only known her for about a half an hour by this point. He looked around at the other companions. There wasn't really another that caught his eye at all.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew looked over to see Nicole swaying to the sound of his music, and that made him smile. She seemed to really be enjoying it, as well as Saya and the companion she was with. Maybe Nicole would be interested in him enough to talk to him now. The neko looked over at Tegan as she spoke. He took in Tegan's reply and sighed lightly to himself, standing from the piano and putting the cover back down.

He was nervous. She was surrounded by so many people and he didn't know how he would go about starting a conversation with her. "Okay Tegan I'm gunna do it" he spoke, trying too sound confident. "Thank you for playing along side me" he smiled at the blue haired girl and left. He was startled on his way over by another new master, who made his arrival known to everyone, then went to sit down.

Matt shook this off after a moment and made his way across the room and over to the new owner he didn't know, Aya, Nicole, Lein and Arai. He had heard the others names throughout his time there but seeing as the blonde haired man was new, he didn't know him. Matt tapped Nicole on the shoulder and smiled. "I noticed your shadow manipulation from over there and was wondering if you could show it again. It was truly amazing." he spoke softly, a light blush on his cheeks from all the people around who were making him quite uncomfortable.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan smiled and gave a nod to the neko as he left her to talk to Nicole. Seeing him just walk up to her like that, made the young female feel very happy. Perhaps her little pep talk did him good, only, now she was alone. Running her fingers along the piano, then over the handle of her violin, she looked around the room. Who could she go talk to now? She could see Lein and Arai talking to a man that had caught her attention when he came in, but it would be rude to go interrupt. There was another, who had made his presence very known and he didn’t seemed to be talking to anyone. Perhaps she would talk to him? Then her eyes caught sight of Anya, and decided to talk to the girl before perusing another Master.

Glancing at Hein and Kiara, she gave a soft sigh and picked up her violin. How long was he going to talk to her? It's not that she had anything against Kiara, they'd just been taking for awhile now. Messing with the strings on her violin,she wanted to play again, but decided against it. Who would want to hear her anyway? It’s not like many of them paid much attention when Matthew and her played. The young female was starting to get antsy now that she wasn’t talking to anyone. Walking over to Anya, who was still over in the corner, she smiled.”Anya, love, you’re not going to get adopted sitting over here.” She said softly, finding a seat next to the female. The two of them got a long, or at least Tegan thought they got along. Then again, Tegan thinks she gets along with everyone.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces