Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan smiled at the neko. He was incredibly cute. Bowing her head slightly, she scooted away from Kiara and Hein. The man obviously wanted to pay the red head more attention and Tegan thought it best to give them a little room. She would get her turn soon enough, hopefully. Though she still found it hard to keep her eyes off him, she forced herself to look at Matthew. ”Of course. I am a nymph. A soul that enjoys the outdoors as much as the trees do.” She chuckled slightly, the comment fairly true. “ I play the violin and I dance.” What else did she need to tell him?

Her eyes followed his as he watched Nicole. Giving a chuckle at the squirrel the young woman created, she looked at Matthew. ”Nicole is a Shadow-Halfling.” She simply said, figuring that would explain everything. As Tegan looked around, she got an awful gut feeling. What if no one here adopted her? She was an odd, but surly not that odd?

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one still….

Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Titus and Saya
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien had her ears tuned to everything going on in the shop, her enhanced hearing coming in really handy. While she wanted to keep an eye on Arai, whom she knew would get adopted today, she heard her name mentioned by Titus and the woman he was talking with. Silently, she walked in their direction, though she seemed to be gliding over the floor rather than walking. As she reached them, she dipped into a curtsey before smiling gently. "Forgive me for intruding, but I couldn't help but to hear my name mentioned. I'm Lien, a shifter." she said, her voice back at it's usual volume, barely above a whisper. "May I be of service?" she asked. Lien's eyes darted back over to Arai, hoping someone would approach him. She actually hoped he'd go back over to the first guy he had approached, despite the fact that Felix was also speaking to him.

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kiara Erina

The man standing infront of her was handsome and kind. 'Maybe...maybe he will choose me.' She though with hope as she looked up at him when he spoke to her. His voice felt warm to her ears and calmed her heart just a bit, her shoulders relaxed just a bit as he spoke. Her cheeks blushed a bit at his comment of envy over the males at the shop. Her heart fluttered a bit as he talked about taking one of them home with him, hoping it would be her. She held her breath as she watched him reach for a few locks of her hair. Her eyes followed his hand as it fingered her crimson locks. Her heart suddenly started to go haywire as her eyes returned to his face. "This beautiful hair is what made me notice you from across the room. It's so different and I find it hard to look away from" His soft voice reached her ears and Kiara was afraid she might faint from the hot blush that took over her face. "I-I...Thank you, Sir." She whispered softly as she dared look into his eyes.

She hoped that his words meant that he was interested in taking her home with him. Kiara offered a soft smile as she tried to fight the blush on he cheeks. She had always felt plain compared to the other companions. The others all had something special about them. Arai was cute, Felix was a Phoenix, Titus was mysterious, Tegan was a out going Nymph, Nicole could control darkness, and Winter was just drop dead gorgeous. What about her was special? Until now she thought nothing. Her smile got slightly bigger as she absorbed his words.

Outfit

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

'Boring is subjective from person to person'. Nicole had never heard anyone explain it like that but it was most certainly true. What she would consider boring math could be fun for an accountant. Aya had brought in a whole new way of looking at things and taking on a different perspective.

As the squirrel circled their legs and clambered back up her side Nicole gleefully smiled. Aya was transfixed by the creature and even said that she was interested. So using her powers was good all around. It helped calm her nerves and give her confidence as well as grabbed Aya's attention. "I am a Shadow-Halfing. What that means is I can manipulate the shadows. Even just the tiniest one from a flame or blade of grass can be stretched into something I desire." Cradling her arms so the squirrel had somewhere to lay, Nicole calmed it down and scratched behind it's ears. It flicked it's tail before dissolving into shadowy goo in her arms. She wanted to explain more about her nature, say that she could vanish into thin air, but maybe that was best to save for another surprise?

Cupping the goo in her hands Nicole blew gently and the substance became thicker. Still able to mold it, the girl stretched it out into a thing line and interwove it with itself. When she was finished the shadow was a bracelet. Nicole proudly held it out to Aya for her to take and examine it herself. "But it doesn't have to be an animal. It could be jewlery, a cloak, and so much more. That's the glory of the shadow. They're always there.... ready for us to use it...." Almost like she had captivated herself, Nicole went into a small daydream. The shadows were calling her.

╚══════════════╝

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

Well, at least he seemed to have liked the nickname she gave him. Because he had let a small laugh escape his lips. Rysie is was then. Listening to his protest about the heat, she could relate. And dressing how she was wanting to dress, made it all worse. When he spoke a little of his Bio, something caught her attention. He had said in this form..... what did that mean? Twenty one? One year lower than herself. That was cool. At least she knew he could be mature when needed. Then she listened carefully, spotting another odd word she did not know. He was a mimic? What were those? Slowly she waiting until he was done, giving way that the pretty white haired female name was Lien. She couldnt help but think of a cute nickname. Since she loved lollipops and since her name was Lien. Li Li, would be the perfect name. She followed his gaze towards the female, her hand cupping her chin in thought. If Li Li would would come along, both her and Titus and if they made her perfect companion all in one, she would not mind adopting the both of them. Twos a couple and threes a family. She knew she could handle them both. But it was fairly going to be up to them. Since Saya hadn't gone around to talk to the other companions yet, she didn't think she would have to. Everyone seemed to have already chosen sides, and well, she wasn't one to interfere with anyone's decision. Before she could dive into learning more of this mimic. The pretty white haired female knew they had spoken of her.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
She walked, no a closer look, she glided over to them As she gave way to her name, Saya thought about the nickname, and lightly chuckled. She was sweet, the way she spoke and her hair was gorgeous. Saya took liking to the silver/white shade of hair. Just look at herself and Hein too had that pretty colored hair. Another companion,female too had that color, but Saya did not know her. Li Li asked could she be of service, and Saya literally nodded with a big smile on her face. Grabbing Li Li's hand she would pull her over and then reach out and grab Rysies hand as well. "Lien my name is Saya Sorie. Though Saya is short for Misaya. I was speaking to Titus, wandering if you would talk to me. I had this idea, you see...." She would release both of there hands, and back up slightly. She had only allowed her voice to venture because Saya did not want to be to forward with them. There was no need for them to rush their decisions, even though she was already debating hers. Crossing her arms beneath her breast, she would nod again looking at the two, before turning around and slightly looking over her shoulder. "I don't know about you guys, but standing too long hurts my feet..." She would then venture over to what seemed to be a bunch of comfortable chairs. As she slowly made her path, hoping they would follow, she thought about all the questions she could ask them, and before she knew it, she was already talking. "Rysie, may you explain to me your qualities? Your charms and what the colors mean. For the whole collar thing? Lien, I would like for you to tell me of yourself. Age, where you're from, simple things of that matter.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
If they fit the description, the ideas in her head, then most likely Li Li and Rysie would be leaving this place. Only upon their choice. If one wanted to be adopted by another Master, than so be it. Maybe one would like to have been adopted with someone else. If Rysie did not want to be adopted by Saya. She would not force him and if Li Li would rather wait with the Neko companion and get adopted with him, she would be fine with that too. All she knew, personally to herself was that Rysie stook out more to her when it came to the male companions and Li Li stuck out when it came to the females. Finding a comfortable seat, Saya would spin on her heels, throw her arms up and flop down in the chair. Wiggling her butt a little she would let out a sigh of relief before placing her arms on the arm rests. Crossing her legs, she would tie her gaze upon the ones before her. A Mimic and a Shifter? What exactly did that mean? The excitement to want to know what those species meant, was really getting to Saya, but she didn't exactly want to know what that meant. Well, not in words.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
She would rather have them show her instead. And in this companion shop, there was no room to dive deep into ones life so suddenly. So, does that mean her mind was made up? She was thinking about life outside the doors for these two. Life beside her, where the world of crazy and epic memories will always live! She looked slightly down, until her eyes fell upon her stomach. Besides... She wasn't planning on staying here all day. Food would have to be a must. And well, Saya refused to eat anything but lollipops on the boat. She was afraid she'd throw up. She would lightly bite down upon her candy, crunching the sugary contents between her teeth. The mimic, and the Shifter.... could possibly leave here today... to never have to worry about being alone. Saya closed her eyes lightly. Yeah, cause..... Saya was here......
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein was surprised he was getting so much enjoyment out of this. Something about Kiara just made him smile. He then wondered which of the charms and collar colors she had. 'Which ones did I even want?' he tried to remember then realised he had written them down. The man pulled his hand away slowly and reached into the pocket of his dark blue trench coat. A moment later he pulled out a piece of neatly folded paper and opened it to read the list of things he wanted.

"Okay Kiara" he began. "Now that I know you're the type of woman I like, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself. What are the charms and collar colors you have?" he asked softly. He worried the transition between flirting and talking business was a little too abrupt, but he needed to know before he got too attached to her. His golden eyes looked her over a few times, making a mental note of all that he saw. The little green dress she was wearing looked lovely on her, and stood out against her red hair.

He wanted to put her in so many cute little outfits and take her around the island showing off that he had the most beautiful of all the companions. Then again Tegan had the look he liked as well, he just hadn't spoken with her yet. But when it all came down to it, Hein didn't want to take a companion home that didn't have the collars and charms he liked. Sure he could bring them back after, but that just felt wrong. They were still a person after all.

Hein looked Kiara over once more. He couldn't get over how pretty her hair was. He brought his hand up and pushed some pure white hair from his face. This was going to be one of the most difficult decisions of his life, and he hoped he chose right.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew was finally able to remove his eyes from the squirrel and look over at Tegan. "You can play the violin?" he asked curiously. He had always loved musical instruments, though he'd never been able to play a violin. His parents had paid for piano and vocal lessons but didn't listen when he had said he wanted a string instrument.

Matthew had been considered a musical genius in regards to the piano, being able to play a song after looking through the sheet music two times at most. He wondered if there was a piano there so maybe he could get more attention like the other two male owners were. "Is there a piano here? If so, we could play together" he offered, looking around for a piano. He spotted one over near a window just past the seating area.

Then neko smiled widely. "Grab your violin and come play with me Tegan" he said happily then ran over to the piano. The man opened the cover and sat down on the bench, his tail hanging off the back and swaying as he got ready to play. Matt aligned his hands on the keys and began to play the first song that came to mind. It started off slow, then got faster and more upbeat sounding.

After a while it became slow again, and almost lonely sounding. Matt was able to put so much emotion into his playing that he had made people dance, cry, and ask for more. Matt's emerald eyes looked over to Nicole, who he hoped was watching. She interested him a lot with her control over shadows and soft physical features. His eyes closed as he finished the last half of the song with a small smile on his lips. His ears pointed forward as he listened to his own playing. He could be amazing too, and he would prove that.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

((OOC: We have a new master! So for now only choose one companion since we have another master coming (hopefully. I haven't gotten her profile yet but she said she was joining as one.) I already gave instructions as to how the new master gets here since he wasn't on the bus. Please welcome new master Jasper Queen!))
User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus could sense Lien drawing near therefor he allowed himself to watch the graceful being glide over towards him and the woman.As Lien spoke softly Titus smile grew small but caring.Out of every other companion here Lien,with that special touch of winter,was one person he truly looked forward to seeing every morning.Her voice may have been quiet,but he felt such strength behind it.He wished to learn more of her..But for now his attention was to rest on the potential master before him.Titus felt a warm hand grasp his own as a the woman formed a connection between Lien,Titus,and herself.He looked at their hands then heard the name given.Saya.It was a lovely name spoken by one who clearly was deserving of it.

Soon hands were released yet the presence of the warm touch lingered.Titus couldn't help but have that youthful grin on his face.As Saya spoke then walked to the side of the room to sit,Titus gave Lien a friendly nod then followed Saya without hesitation.As the woman sat the boy chose the seat beside her.He pulled back the hood of his jacket then ran his fingers through his hair a few times,although it really didn't need it.When the woman asked the mimic to explain his collars and charms,The boy touched his neck giving a moment of pause before he voice his reply."Certainly,Miss Saya.The Red stands for strong,passionate..Purple represents the loyal and confident who are not afraid to say what resides within their mind.Blue,In my chase blue means but one thing,Calm."Titus took a moment to lower his hand and rest his arms on the arm rests of the chairs.When he spoke again his confidence still rang clear in his voice."Charms describe individual talents and skills.Mine stand for Creative,Rare species,as well as skilled fighter and body guard."

Creative,Mimic's were all creative and indeed their species was rare..They were loyal beings who would give their life to protect those in which that had attacked themselves to.Beyond Titus's gently,calm,and proper nature the boy was passionate,strong willed as well as physically so.Sure there were certain gapes in his being which made his personality alter a bit at times however one must remember regardless of his appearance he was not human..He was a creature many used to call vile fiends and monsters.But in truth not many understood Mimics very well..People often feared what they didn't understand.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kiara Erina

Kiara watched as the white haired man seemed to search in his pocket for something. Her eyes followed his hand as it pulled out a piece of paper and began to ask her a few questions. She blinked up at him for a moment before her mind caught up with the sudden gear change that the their conversation had taken. Hein asked her to talk about herself, also about what collars and charms she wore. She tried to fight back the sudden flood of shyness that seized her voice for a few moments. When she spoke her voice was soft, yet it was warmer than it was before. Taking a breath she began to answer his questions.

"Well I'm a nineteen year old human."
She started off softly and smiled. "I like sweet things as well as animals. I ware a yellow, orange, and white collar." Kiara fiddled with the hem of her dress as she looked up at him again. "My charms are a flower, cross, and a music note." She finished answering his questions. 'He went from flirty to serious.' Kiara thought as she tried not to let her hopes get too high. She liked Hein, but she knows better than to get too hopeful until a master took you to the counter.

Outfit
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan gave a nod to his question. ”I enjoy playing Irish folk songs the most, but I can be serious if needed.” She said sweetly, her eyes now fully on him, at least for the time being. The young girl twirled her hair slightly and when Matthew asked about a piano, she pointed.

He wanted her to play? He didn’t have to ask twice. ”I’ll be right back.” She said, before skipping off to her room to grab her violin. Oh she couldn’t wait for the Masters to hear her play. It was one of her many qualities. Before she got back to the main area, she heard Matthew playing. He was brilliant, so passionate. Slowly heading over to him, she smiled as he finished the song. ”That was brilliant! So beautiful!” She exclaimed with a large smile."Allow me to entertain you a moment." Lifting her violin, she winked at him before taking a deep breath and then she started playing. The song was a sweet sounding sadness that was infused with such passion.

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one still….

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Location: shop With: a great deal of people Feeling: awkward Doing: reading

((I never got those directions so... also sorry it's really really long))
((edited))

Jasper spent the entire boat ride on the front deck of the ship, running around like an idiot, more excited than a kid at Christmas. His white wind breaker kept him reasonably warm so he was free to watch the waves crash against the boat as it plowed through the water and the island grow from a green smear on the horizon to an actual island. Watching the island grow in size was probably his favorite part. If there hadn't been an unclimbable railing separating him from the front of the boat he would have climbed out there and stood like Leonardo DiCaprio did in Titanic. Still he had great fun. Enough fun he didn't bother to wander about and meet the others he had heard were on the boat. He figured he could see them again but he couldn't see this. Eventually they docked and multiple people got off. Jasper had spent so much time being silly he hadn't prepared to disembark so as the others left and got on the bus he didn't.

"Fuuuuuck," he muttered as he watched the tail lights of the bus begin to recede. Jasper ran a bit too try and catch up, but it was useless. The bus was gone. Normally people would at this point ponder how they could have been forgotten. Jasper didn't. This kind of thing happened to him a lot since people had a tendency to forget he existed. His parents, the maids, himself on occasion. But just because it wasn't a new concept didn't mean it didn't royally suck. Groaning inwardly and outwardly the blonde shouldered his leather satchel and began to plod after the bus. In the brochure he had scanned before running around on deck it had said the boat drop off point wasn't that far away from the companion shop. But that was by bus. Who knew how long it took on foot. At least it was a nice day out. A little on the hot side but one could expect that in the summer zone. Which reminded him of why he had in no way fought his parents decision to ship him off here. This island had so many cool new experiences to offer him. One of which was a companion. The brochure had been deeply vague on what that meant which both intrigued and concerned him. There were also other people for him to interact with, which was both a plus and minus. On the one hand he'd have to be sociable. On the other hand he might learn something. He decided to not think about it and concentrate on not getting lost.

Eventually, he did arrived at the gates of the shop or what he assumed was the shop because why else would there be gates. As he walked past the parked bus the driver gave him and odd look as if he didn't understand what the blonde was doing strolling about. Jasper ingored him since his thoughts didn't concern him. What did concern him was how achy he was. He assumed it was due to the walking. He didn't do a whole lot of it on a regular basis. 'I seriously need to get out more,' he thought to himself as he walked up to the door and stopped. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go in there. Sure he knew exactly what he wanted: someone intelligent, and interesting, and kind, and loved new things, and could be silly, and understood things better than he did, and could take care of him. But he was cynical enough to know the likelihood of him finding someone like that equal to the chance of an ice cube lasting long in the desert. One didn't kid themselves.

Still he figured he might as well try. Though once the doors were open and he stepped through the glimmer of optimism he'd been holding out extinguished. Every single companion, except the cat boy dressed like a male hooker was talking to someone. And in most cases it seemed like the serious talk that occurred right before papers were signed and keys were exchanged. 'Great,' he thought to himself with extreme sarcasm that bordered on self deprecating because it continued with, 'If you hadn't been screwing around you could have talked to them earlier.' Like that was true. Even he had gotten here earlier he was sure his nature would have turned any possible companions off. And he didn't consider the cat boy as possible. Mostly because just from looking he could tell they would most likely hate each other. And he didn't want a companion he wasn't going to like. Sighing softly he leaned against the wall near Aya, Nicole and the door. He was going to wait it out and see if anyone would come over, because even if he was gregarious he wasn't going to be that d**k who walked up to a merry pair or threesome and stole their companion. Well try. The other wording implied he might actually be capable of it.

To occupy the time before someone either came over or everyone went on their merry way Jasper decided he was going to select where he wanted to go first, since he was determined companion or no to enjoy the island. He reached down and opened his satchel before pulling out the brochure. He thumbed through it until he got to the page with the map. After a moment of searching he found the red dot that indicated the shop. As he had assumed it was inside the summer zone. Which meant the amusement park, beach and forest were nearby. Hming to himself he pulled a pen from his pocket, because he always had a pen in his pocket and a notebook for when things just came to him, and began to play with it by tapping it against his lips. He couldn't decide which summer attraction to try first. Turning his wrist to check his watch he frown. Already it was 3 o'clock. That meant the amusement park was out. The first time he went he intended to spend an entire day there trying everything out. Which left the beach and the forest. Though the zip-line seemed like the most entertaining thing ever he decided on the beach. A chill first day might be his best option. Or maybe he could do something from a different area. Jasper kept taping his lip with the eraser of the pencil indecisive.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageX
X
X
♥ ℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴω ♥

╔══════════════╗
✫✖♫ ᗩᖇᗩᓰ ♫✖✫

╚══════════════╝

Since toying with Felix a little, Arai had since backed off from most of the other companions and the new masters. His ears came to droop slightly on the top of his head, his chest rising and falling with a little sigh. This was how it went. All of the masters mingled with the companions, quickly finding the perfect match. He often wouldn’t even get to speak to most of them, they were so quickly paired. The neko didn’t like to be the sad sack on the side who was mopey and no fun at all, but he couldn’t help himself. Arai was…good at pouting, and easily discouraged at times such as these. He moved around the room, watching everyone, even Lien, get in on the fun.

The room had several tables and chairs placed around. Tail dragging on the floor, he made his way over to one and jumped up on the tabletop. His feet swayed beneath him, his little frame too short to let him brush the floor below. Feeling a little moody, he crossed his arms over his chest and hufed to himself.
Well this is proving to be a waste of time,” he grumbled sourly. His mind had been made up that this was going to be an unpleasant experience, that Lien’s vision must have been wrong. And when he made up his mind, he was stubborn enough to stick with it…even if it wasn’t in his favor.

♥ ℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴω ♥
{ ooc: Sorry it's a bit short }
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Titus and Saya
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien smiled gently and followed both Saya and Titus to some of the chairs located around the shop. Lien daintily sat down in one as she waited until Titus finished telling Saya about his collar and charms, noting that she hadn't been asked to explain her collar and charms. The collar she wore was high on her neck, allowing her to wear necklaces and chokers underneath it. Sometimes, it was covered by her hair though. As soon as Titus finished speaking, Lien spoke up. "Certainly Ms. Sorie, I would be glad to. My given name is Winter King, though I no longer respond to my first name. I go by Lien because it has less emotional ties to it than the name my mother gave me. I was born into a clan of shifters far to the north of this island. During my twenty-years among my own kin, I became known as the clans greatest warrior, not only because I am a good fighter, but also because I give mercy where mercy is due. However, my coloring when I shifted caused tension among the elders, it's not a natural thing to appear albino in every form you take. Shifters are supposed to be able to shift into anything of any color. My mother was fond of becoming a lion of a pretty shade of lilac. However, when I shift, I can only shift into things that are white in color. Also, unlike the rest of my kin, I cannot shift into anything remotely humanoid. Neither can I change the color of my hair or eyes, like most other shifters. It was because of this that my family sold me to the companion shop. I went willingly, for my youngest sister was sick at the time and my parents needed the money." Lien said, pausing to wipe a tear from the corner of her eye, "Anyway, that's the basis of my past, I've been at the shop for eight years now, so I'm twenty-five years old. Like Titus, I wear a red, blue, and purple collar. However, for me, the blue means that I am calm and level headed. The red means that I am stubborn, strong, and passionate. And the purple means that I am loyal, confident, and I always speak my mind. The charms I possess tell potential buyers that I'm a skilled bodyguard and fighter, I love nature, I'm skilled in medicine, I sew, cook, and clean, and I am musically skilled." Lien finished with her collar and charms, even though Saya didn't ask for them. Explaining collar colors and charms was a part of Lien's common speech, something she did for all masters.

Turning her head to the left, Lien noticed that Arai was sulking off to himself. Though she had implied that she had seen him getting adopted, his actions would prevent him from doing so. Lien might be able to know things, but they only came to be if certain actions were taken. So, by being so secluded today, Lien would be wrong about Arai getting adopted. Rolling her eyes, she gracefully rose from the chair she was sitting on. "Please, excuse me for a moment. I must speak with Arai, the neko sitting on the table. He won't get adopted if he continues to stay alone." Lien said, politely excusing herself and walking over to Arai. "Arai. If you don't mingle, you will not get adopted. I can't predict everything, but I know that if you try mingling, you will be chosen." Lien said, her voice disapproving and slightly disappointed. She looked around the room. While Felix was talking to a guy, her ability to know things flared, that guy Felix was talking to was the best match for Arai, though Saya might be interested, Lien couldn't tell. "Why don't you try talking to that man standing up against the wall. He's alone, you're alone, and I can't just abandon Ms. Sorie. I would go over there myself if I wasn't already presently engaged. Your anti-social tendencies won't help you here. I must get back to Ms. Sorie, it was quite rude of me to leave her as I did." Lien said, gliding back to her chair near Saya. She sat down with an apologetic smile on her face. "I apologize for that. He can be a bit stubborn at times, thus the red on his collar." she said. Lien's eyes darted over to the man who had just come in, standing by the wall, she wanted to greet him, however she couldn't just abandon the first buyer who had taken an interest in her.

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
      User Image

xxxFelix Lestrangexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Slave Companion of ______

It’s okay. Everything was going great. The brunette was, after all, hadn’t walked right past him to look at everyone else. Picking him out as the quiet type seemed to be completely right. Inwardly, Felix relaxed quite a bit. A mistake. He hadn’t heard the slow, calculated footsteps behind him until he felt a slender arm around his waist. Almost immediately, he tensed, unease flashing across his cordial expression for a moment before returning. God damn it, Arai! He bit back the screech of frustration, the corner of his lip twitching ever so slightly at his annoying antagonist.

His jaw clenched tightly, and it was only through sheer willpower that he managed to keep his pleasant smile on his face. Unfortunately, he couldn’t keep the hot red blood from flushing his cheeks and ears a warm, rosy color. Arai must have been enjoying this. ”Haha, such a kidder you are, Arai, always trying to ruffle my feathers.” His laugh was loud and strained, drowning out the neko’s giggle as he stroked a finger down the phoenix’s cheek. He wanted nothing more than to wring the neko’s little neck. Any other time and he’d have just taken it as a joke, but here? In front of customers? To say it was a relief when the shorter male sauntered away was an understatement.

Far more alert now, he couldn’t really let himself relax, too suspicious of the neko to return despite his cheerful farewell. The mischievous little imp had come over to try and sabotage the redhead’s conversation, and what reason did he have to not do so again? Red eyes their earlier soft look had gained some sort of edge as he examined the customer, hope glimmering within that he might still be able to talk the man into buying him.

”Something about me...?” Okay, he hadn’t really expected that. Did the brunette mean to ask something of his past? Before he came into the slave spot? It was the only thing he wasn’t entirely comfortable with. "You familiar with the system here, Akira? Or would you prefer I called you master?” Felix wasn’t too fond of calling the customer’s ‘master,’ but if it meant getting out... Well, it wasn’t that this place was horrible, but staying inside all day was driving his mind up the wall. If he’d been forced into a smaller room than he already had, and without a window, he’d probably burn most of his furniture in a temper tantrum, even if that meant having no bed to sleep on.

Lifting his chin higher, he pulled at the collar around his neck. ”See these colors and charms? They mean different things.” He pointed to the colors first one by one as he explained. ”Accurate or not, they’re pretty close, I guess, even if each means several things. Red can mean stubborn, strong, or passionate. Green: Quirky, funny, or open to new things. Hyper, happy, and cute is orange.” At this point he laughed; he always though orange was a bit funny. ”Do you think I’m cute?” The flirty question was rhetorical as he went on, not waiting for an answer. ”Oh, and purple means I’m confident, speak my mind, and, if you earn it, loyal.”

Glancing at the brunette, he made sure the man was still paying attention. ”As for these little charms here...” Felix couldn’t really see them, but he could feel them. They all had really distinct shapes. Well, the ones he had, at least. That, and he spent so much time touching and fiddling with them that it wasn’t too hard. ”Musically skilled, rare species--I told you I’m a phoenix right?” He really wanted to emphasize that. It was pretty rare and he thought it would help his chances. ”Loves nature, and skilled fighter or body guard... If I want to be.”

He let his hands fall back down to his sides, hooking his thumbs in the pockets of his jeans. ”On a more personal note, I love flying, learning new things, outside in general, and roasting marshmallows.” In the background chatter, he could hear Arai getting told off by Lien, the admonishments bringing a grin to his face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            [[OOC: Urgh, I’m really sorry for the super slow reply; went to my first job for the first time the day before yesterday, and when I got finally home, I meant to post... But fell asleep instead.
                                            And yesterday I had a performance for my theatre class, so I literally got home (for the first time since leaving for school) a little past 10PM >n<
                                            Sorry if this post feels a little rushed-- didn’t have much time ‘cause I’m gonna go to work now >.< ]]

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(Oh Orange Crackers, Batman: I had to let Lien go... crying )
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

As Rysie came over to sit, Saya was too in thought. She knew she could take them both, but what if other masters came and Saya was selfish to pull away both of them? She had to think. Out of both of them, it was Rysie she would take more than Li Li. But if no one came to claim Li Li, Saya would feel horrible for not taking her, so that she was able to escape this place. Both of them were beautiful... But she did not want to be selfish. Someone, please had to come in, so Li Li would have a better chance. Her eyes had slightly opened in time for her to spot the pants of the male. Knowing he had come over to sit, she would draw her head up in time to see him pull back his hood. His hair was really pretty. The sight of it she had caught when she first entered the shop. As he ran his hand through it, Saya had the sudden urge to want to touch the strands as well. His hair looked like Li Li's, really soft. Saya began to picture Rysie in something she would have chosen for him. The hoody hid his head and face too much. He wasn't bad looking at all. In fact without his hoody blocking his head, Saya could see that those beautiful eyes which captured her more better. A style which held his hair from his face would be really nice looking for Rysie. She wanted to comment on his looks. Tell him how beautiful of a mimic he was but she held back. The time wasn't now, Saya. They'll be plenty of time when...... we go..... home.... She had really decided upon Rysie, but she would not tell him just yet. She wanted to learn a few more pointers. As he spoke about his charms and colors, Saya made a note. She was looking for specific factors, and Rysie only had a few in which she wanted. But she also hoped he was opened minded. Maybe charms and colors only meant how they were now, but soon maybe in the future each companion would learn to adapt, and well, do things with there masters that were new and fun. Saya hoped Rysie was such way. He could teach her a lot and at the same time, learn from her.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Next, Saya would llisten to Lien speak her past life . It was sad what Lien was going through and as she heard her speak of her sister, Saya then felt bad. It wasn't truly right for her to take Lien. Lien would be better off with someone who would pay full attention to her. As she then listened to her speak her charms, she would learn that Saya was looking for someone like Lien. She knew how to cook! Saya would be fat in no time. But she noticed not like Rysie, she di have music on her list. It was very nice to have learned of Liens, And Rysies charms and some past life stuff. She made a mental note of it all. Before she was to fully choose Rysie and actually tell him this, she would have to ask more companions if given the chance. Lien needed a male to be able to comfort her and treat her like the beauty and princess she deserved to be. "Lien... You deserve a king, not someone like me.... Someone you can love.."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
What Saya hoped for most, out of everything in this world was not only of someone to love her, but someone to protect her. Someone she could love with equal. To have someone care for you that much, that they would protect you was awesome. She had hoped over many charms and colors that at least her companion would have protection. Yeah, Saya loved music and maybe he didn't have music as one, but she was hoping he would love to learn to play. Saya loved the Violin and The Piano. The sad music they could potray laced the emotions of beats around the world. The gentle yet soft tone each could play was amazing. As she thought of Rysie playing the Piano to express his thoughts, while Saya sung the lyrics to his tune, she could somehow hear a song. It was not the song she thought Rysie would play but it was a song. Slowly looking around she noticed the song was coming from the shop. As her eyes met the back of Matt she smiled in amazement. He knew how to play!! One of her favorite instruments. Saya only knew how to play the Violin and harp, and she always wanted to play the Piano. Thinking of Rysie she would spin her body over to him in the chair, a wide grin upon her face. She was already fascinated by the male, why not ask him to do something she would enjoy? "Rysie... Please... Give me the pleasure of dancing with you.." She would then reach out her hand and grapple his tightly as she quickly attempted to stand. Stepping before Rysie, Saya would grab his other hand as she doubled over, bringing their faces only inches apart. The souls of one heart and body could be expressed through dancing, and she could take this opportunity while Matt played, to dance with Rysie. Looking into his beautiful eyes, she would hold both his hands tightly bringing them up to fit between her breast. She was pleading for a dance. "Rysie. I would love to feel your dancing. I'm a very good dancer. I won't fail you."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Before she could even hear Rysies answer Saya would hear the sweet tune of the Violin, Quickly turning her head around in amazement. One of the companions was playing with Matt. This heightened her desire to grab a dance. Looking back at Rysie with a pleading look, she would tighten her grip around his hand, shaking them lightly. She really really wanted to dance. The sound of the shop doors opened and Saya turned to notice a male had come in. She instantly thought of Li Li. Learning about the beautiful woman, Saya knew now she would not have to be selfish because someone had entered the shop. And Li Li was saved. This made her heart warm in inside. Turning to Li Li she would laugh softly. "Lien we have another master here! Looks like the odds are evening out for you companions. It was an astounding pleasure to have been in your presence, but I think just so you won't have to share a master, you should go talk to the new guy. Thank god, someone else had came in. And this someone could be the answer to Liens future. Saya was now becoming really excited with everything that was unfolding. She knew she would have to set Lien free now. Knowing what she had learned of this shapeshifter, she deserved it all. Saya would lightly close her eyes, allowing the music to flow through her muscles. As she did this, she could already picture her and Rysie dancing. Hopefully through all her bouncing around and excitement he would say yes.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein listened to Kiara's reply. Nineteen wasn't bad compared to his twenty one, and she was very mature for her age. He checked off Orange, Flower and Music Note in his mind. They weren't all of the things he was looking for, but honestly her other traits made up for that. He then remembered the other things she told him. Yellow, White and Cross. Hein wondered what they meant.

He smiled and tucked away the paper for future reference. "Why don't we continue this conversation on one of those lovely couches?" he offered softly, leading Kiara over to one and sitting down. "So what do Yellow, White, and the Cross stand for?" he asked curiously. He knew what the others meant since he had them written down as the things he wanted. But hadn't made it a point to memorise the other charms and colors.

Hein sat back and stretched his arm out across the back of the couch. His one leg crossed over the other comfortably. He used his free hand to brush his hair back away from his face, though it fell perfectly back into place once he let it go.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew smiled as Tegan played for him, though he knew in the back of his mind it was more too get the attention of Hein. It took a second before the neko could figure out a good accompaniment piece and began to play along side Tegan.

They sounded beautiful together, and the sound was enough to put the musicians at the island's theatre to shame. Matt could feel his heart beat quicken for some reason. He couldn't figure it out until he looked over at the other owners and companions. They looked so happy which made the man worry he wouldn't find a suitable companion for himself.

His ears flattened, tail ceasing it's happy swaying. The song ended and he slid himself back from the piano. A soft sigh escaped his lips. He pushed his fingers through his hair, slicking his hair back and for a moment he looked oddly manly.

The neko let his hair fall back into it's usual place and looked over at Tegan. "Tegan I need your help. I really want to find the perfect companion but I don't know much about the collar and charm system here. I have a list of what I want but there are so many companions I don't know which too talk to. The charms I decided on were cross, scissors and heart and the colors were red, blue and purple. I would prefer a female though" he looked around, then back to Tegan. Even if she had those traits, he knew she probably wouldn't be happy with him.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas