Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus laughed as the scene before him played out.The birdie and the cat were always teasing one another.It seemed to be harmless fun most of the time..But Titus couldn't help but wonder what rested beneath the childish antics.Just when everyone was starting to relax the whole room fell silent.Even Tegan ceased her dancing without hesitation.The door knob whined as it spun allowing entrance to the building.The first master stepped in and Felix and Arai were quick on reacting.Most the other companions waiting for the rest of the masters to enter before making their moves.Titus stood his ground for a moment and scanned the new potential owners.He wondered who would find him a good fit but didn't want to spend too much time in the back round so he decided to approach one of the new faces.He had seen the female glance his way,if nothing else he would be able to have a nice chat with her.

Titus put a friendly smile on his face as he headed to the woman wearing the body suit.It must be hell wearing something such as that in the overpowering heat.Regardless of the passing thought the boy approached the woman and gave a friendly introduction."Hello Madam,If I may I would like to offer my greeting.I am Titus Ryse."Titus bowed his head slightly,out of old habit,then he stood back up straight and awaited the girls reply.The boys mirror like eyes were reflecting the woman's lovely features flawlessly.Titus was interested in seeing just what kind of person she was.He felt as if she was special though he wasn't sure what it was that set her apart.Today would prove to eventful indeed.

As everyone else the mimic too longed to be free from this building.None of them were much of a companion without a master to stand by..He wanted to see all the wonders the island had in store.Oh the thought made him fill with excitement.It was possible that he would not be chosen today.That he would have to be alone even longer..In end thats what everyone had in common.No one wanted to feel loneliness.It was worse than any other feeling in the world.Titus hated thinking about such aweful things, so he didnt.He chose to believe everything would be just fine no matter what.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara tried to pay attention to the conversations around her but her mind went blank as she saw the bus pull up. Her heart started beating as fast as a humming birds as she saw the people start to get off of the bus. She smiled softly as she watched a neko boy jump from the bus and rush into the building. Running her fingers over her hair and then over her dress she tried to keep a soft smile on her face even though her stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. As the new masters walked in she became even more nervous as she walked near the door, still keeping back a bit. 'Why bust I be so shy?' she asked herself silently as she played with a lock of her hair. There was a woman in a body suit with white hair and the neko boy so far, she hadn't been able to get a closer look. Her short stature made it hard for her to see over the other companions. She didn't know if she would go t a home today or not but she hoped that she would, or that at least her friends would. She knew the others where itching to get out as much as she was.

Outfit
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Arai ; the masters ; Arai
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien watched the banter between Arai and Felix with amusement, they often bickered with each other. Though, Lien could tell it was merely playful, she also stepped in when she could tell one or the other was becoming more serious. She also heard the bus pull up, like Arai had, and her demeanor became more serious. "Arai, don't antagonize Felix." Lien said, only slightly disapproving. Everyone knew that she was rarely serious and that she enjoyed the antics just as much as anyone else. However, she really wanted everyone on their best behavior, they needed to make good impressions. She wasn't an oracle, or at least, she didn't think she was. Her grandmother was a mixed breed of epic proportions with a touch of just about everything. Lien knew all her abilities, and knowing things was one of them. Her biggest ability that everyone knew about was her ability to shift into any creature she could think of. The only downside is that her fur was always white in every form, making her appear to be albino. "I welcome you all to the Paradise Island Companion shop. Take your time to converse with some of the companions here. My name is Lien. I hope you all find your perfect companions." Lien said, turning her attention to the masters. She could scent humans in the mix, so she raised her voice a little bit higher than usual just so that they all would be able to hear her. Turning her attention to Arai once again, she gave him one of her signature maternal looks. A slight smile graced her lips once again, "Arai, if you continue acting like a brat, I might just have to get myself adopted by the same person you do just to keep you in line." she said, laughing slightly. She was joking, but she knew that he would need someone who could keep him in line and if the master wasn't able to do it, then she might need to. Lien saw Arai as a little brother, and to be honest, if any of the masters adopted two companions, he was one of the few she would want to be adopted with. Of course, Titus was just below Arai on that list, Lien found him intriguing.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

Akira ││Hirashi

⇒ -...Perhaps you could learn to love a monster like me...- ⇦

Akira was surprised to see two companions approaching him so quickly. The first, a red head who seemed to be heating the room himself, much like Akira. He could feel some relation between them despite not yet knowing what the other was. With a catchy rhyme Akira could tell this man would probably be a top contender for his choice in companion. Outgoing and makes up for how quiet he is. Perfect.

When the red head introduced himself as a phoenix, suddenly the closeness Akira felt with him made more sense. A being created from flame would feel comfortable around a flame bird. Next came a small, playful looking neko boy. He was another companion Akira could see himself with. 'This decision is going to be harder than I though and I've only met two' he thought to himself. The neko left just as Akira was about to say something, but said he'd like to talk later. Akira would make it a point to do that.

His ocean blue eyes drifted back to those of the phoenix. The male was a fair bit shorter than Akira, not that being taller than people was something the flame being wasn't used too. He towered over most other people. "My name is Akira. It's very nice too meet you Felix. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself" he smiled softly.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori
"Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plum."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████ ███████ ██

As the door pushed open by another master Aya stood aside watching the others go inside more eagerly before stepping inside herself, eyes narrowing in thought with a sharp intake of air. Batting an eye at all the introductions made by the companions the curly haired brunette nodded in thought. "I don't know if anyone will be fun enough..." she murmured looking over the others as she bit into her lip.

Knowing there was a variety to pick from certainly didn't help make her decision any easier especially when her entrance wasn't peaked from the beginning. Most of these...Companions probably wouldn't provide her with the level of entertainment that was required if any. She had more fun back home, back in the city where the alleys were dark, a maze of walls and echoes made it ten times better...Just thinking about it was enough to make her sigh in thought scorning her mother for such an idea.
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein had nodded in thanks to Saya's compliment. He hadn't ever been told he had a nice name. The man entered the building after everyone else. He didn't want to take all of the spot light from the other owners. As he walked inside he looked around. The guy who didn't talk much was somehow already speaking with two companions, though one left shortly after going over to him.

Saya was talking to a strange looking companion. He was an attractive guy, just looked like there was something strange about him. His golden eyes looked down to Aya who was standing a bit away from him looking a little disappointed. "They might not be as boring as they look upon first appearance" he whispered to her with a playful smile. He felt a bit awkward talking to her since she looked like she was about 16 years old. He chuckled slightly at the idea of her being 16 since he was pretty sure you had to be at least 20 to come here as an owner. Then again, he could be wrong.

Hein looked around at the companions to see if any of them interested him who weren't already speaking to someone. The first female his eyes were drawn to looked a little shy. But her bright red hair was what got his attention. She was on the shorter side compared to his 6 foot nothing, which he liked.

Hein walked over and with a charming smile, took the red head's hand and kissed the top. "Hello my dear, my name is Hein" he introduced himself before gently releasing her hand. He stood back up straight as he had to bend over be able to reach her hand. He looked over at the other females as well as the neko boy who had spoken to the owner he didn't know anything about. "Such beauties they have here" he commented as he finished looking over each companion.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew ran inside, his bright green eyes jumping around the room quickly. It was amazing on the inside, and so many companions! He was happy too see another neko who looked just as lively as himself. Now he looked for someone too talk to. The male had no idea where too start. There was a group of female companions over with Hein, but large groups of pretty women scared him.

Ears fell down to the sides, tail drooping almost between his legs and fingers fiddling before him. Matt looked over at the females, then down at the floor. Two girls were fine like on the bus. But there were four over there. To make matters worse, Hein was over there too. He was probably the fairy tale prince of every female there. Tanned skin, tall, muscular, handsome. How the heck was Matt supposed to compete with that if they both wanted the same companion?!

The male shook his head of purple hair and looked up with fake confidence. 'You can do it Matty!' he thought to himself. One step. Then another. Matt made his way awkwardly over to the group and smiled shyly. "H-hello. I'm M-M-Matthew" he spoke quietly, not noticing he had moved partially behind Hein who looked none too amused. Despite being taller than most of the females, he felt like the smallest one there.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara's cheeks burned with a blush that was a shade darker than her hair as a white haired man kissed her hand. Her shy nature made her stutter slightly when she spoke to him. "N-nice to meet you, my name is Kiara. How a-are you today?" She asked as he stood from kissing her hand. Next to him she felt small, yet not in the way she usually did. She had always been shorter than the other companions yet with him, just his pure confidence made her feel a bit small. Still, he intrigued her. 'He said his name was Hein, I wonder who he will choose.' Hein's voice broke her thoughts as he commented on the other companions.

Looking out at her friends she smiled without knowing it. "Yes, they are all wonderful in their own way." She said softly and her eyes watched them speak either amongst themselves or with a potential master. Her friends always made her smile, even when she didn't know it. She looked up at him, she almost came up to his shoulder. 'Why must I be so short?' She thought as she began to play with a lock of her thigh length hair nervously. Some of the other companions would gently tease her about it, they didn't do it to be mean only friends poking a little fun. Not wanting him to think her rude for staring she cast her eyes back to the companions. "H-hello. I'm M-M-Matthew" She heard a voice behind Hein, behind him she saw the young neko boy that had jumped off the bus. Her face burned again, so many people made her more nervous than usual. It wasn't that the neko scared her just that she was so nervous today.

Outfit

I'm with: Hein

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

After Saya spoke, the one she caught eye on the most had somehow came up and spoke to her. At least now she knew, not only did he catch her eye, but she caught his. So far so good. But what caught both her eyes was just something amazing. It was his. Her reflection she could see within his own eyes as they both met stare. Saya could instantly feel her face flush into a bright red. No one was able to do this to her. Ever. And she wasn't one to decide upon first glance but somehow his stare, those eyes, sent a fine shiver up her spine. Her pointed finger which was in the air, and her happy go lucky smile soon faded, leaving her to stand slightly hip pushed out, arm by her side, mouth slightly open, lollipop to nearly be hanging upon her bottom lip, and her face to show a emotionless stare. She was currently stuck in a trance. But what seemed to be trance was more like trapped in his eyes. Never before had she seen anything of the stature.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Neither has anything ever had this effect on her...... until.....now. For some reason, she could feel that something was shared between them. Something that could not be spoken with words. But more spiritually speaking. To Saya it was something magical, and at the same time.... weird. She barely could focus on aything but his eyes. 'Saya stop staring!! You will seem like a creep!' She thought to herself, but she didn't look away. Focusing her hardest on his name, she would draw herself to at least blink and in that instant her gaze would you shoot to one side, as she attempted to inhale sharply. It was as if she had just regained conscious or at least her soul. "It is a pleasure.... to meet you Titus Ryse." She had spoke his whole name slow and full only to reassure herself that she had heard him correct. Raising her hand, a dumb look swept across her face, she would begin to lightly scratch the back of her head. A small uncomfortable giggle would burst through her parted lips which she quickly pulled the candy from with her free hand.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
She had to get it together! She was epic. And epic people didn't act like this!! He might think that she was a creep, but it wasn't that at all. She was never fascinated by a stranger, especially one who just looked at her. Her flushed face would grow a darker red. "You truly are something special.." The impact his stare, his eyes had on her was beautiful. But she had to get her mind off it for now. There was a job to do. To give one lucky companion a shot at a home. This was most important. So lightly shaking her head, an inhaling slow she would calm herself of everything. Her lollipop would return to her lips and both arms would cross beneath her breast. All the owners were talking to someone and Saya felt pretty good about everything.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
A small smile would return to her lips as she began to approach Titus. Slowly circling him, she would make it seem as if she was studying him as a specimen. "I believe a nice little name like Rysie would fit you perfect." Saya would begin laughing. "Loveleeeely day today is it not? Though I frown upon summer. I guess the only good thing on this island is the shop. But anyway......" Her foot steps died down as she stopped before him, head leant to one side and a sarcastic look smeared across her face. ".... Tell me about yourself or must I read a Bio paper of some sort? Also whats up with your friend? The one with the white hair. You think she would talk to me?" Her short white hair would fall over to one side of her face, blocking out one eye, but allowing the other to give Rysie a soft gaze.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Letting her eyes wander to the door as the others came in, she stayed slightly hidden. Her eyes lingered around the room a minute, watching everyone mingle, something she had apparently forgotten how to do at the moment. Her nerves had gotten the best of her, a rare thing. Seeing Kiara talking to a tall handsome man with white hair, she sighed. If Kiara could talk to them, so could she. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to the threesome and gave a slight bow to the tall man and the small neko and gently touched Kiara’s arm, giving her a slight smile of support. Such a shy girl she was, but ever so sweet. ”Welcome. My name is Tegan.” She introduced herself the both of them, but then, not wanting to be rude to Kiara and the tall man, turned her attention to the small neko.

He was so cute, and she almost burst out saying so. ”Master, it would be my pleasure to speak with you, if you wish it. She spoke sweetly, giving another bow. Tegan tried to keep her eyes from the white haired man but it was ever so difficult. He was quiet captivating to her. Those eyes, and the fact that he was tall…Tegan had not expected these masters to be so attractive.

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one still….

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

They had come in quickly. Everyone was fast to react. Well, everyone except Nicole, it seemed. Felix had gotten the first bite, walking up to a tall man with full confidence before Arai went over to give him hell. The cat was troublesome, but in a quirky and fun way. Even Lien seemed to be moderating the situation more outwardly. Nicole breathed deep and straightened her shoulders. Her feet were still transparent but atleast she had contained it to below her ankles.

As a tall white haired man approached her and Kiara, Nicole smiled. She might have been nervous, but there was nothing fake about how attractive he was. The neko that joined him shortly was cute aswell, his purple hair catching her attention. But it looked like niether her nor Kiara were the only ones pulled towards the two gents. Tegan seemed intruiged and more than willing to make herself known. Nicole curtsied and bowed her head, some of her dark curls cascading down her head. "Good afternoon Sirs. My name is Nicole." At the neko's quiet greeting Nicole's smile grew bigger. So the companions weren't the only ones nervous.

Realising that Kiara and Tegan had claimed talking to these two -for the moment. Nothing wrong with butting them out of the picture if it meant staying or leaving- Nicole excused herself from the group, reassuring them that she'd talk later, and moved on through the common area. Most of her friends had already found a new arrival and were sweet talking to them. But a Master, excuse me, Misstress, remained off to the side. Nicole sashayed over to the shorter woman with thick brown curls. "Hello, Miss. I am Nicole, how was your trip? Comfortable, I hope?"

╚══════════════╝

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori

A dark eye batted at the white haired master who whispered to her not to judge these companions at face value. Of course it was good advice but to Aya it made little difference in her disposition. "Maybe but I don't know if any of them are my type." she responded quietly letting her shoulders slack as she adjusted to the crowd growing around them then dispersing giving her some breathing room. Most of the others seemed to be pairing off to chat already, mixing and mingling. As always Aya simply remained stoic, unmoving in her endeavors preferring to be approached rather than the other way around.

She wasn't left to herself for long being approached by a female companion with brown hair, much taller in comparison to herself who was small compared to most of the people here. As the other introduced herself Aya perked up with a small smile and nod, just enough to acknowledge the other but still remain closed off to the world. "Nicole, my name is Aya." she responded in a cheery tone bouncing on the balls of her heels at the question, eyes lifting up for a second before putting her attention back on the other. "It was alright, boring but I am from the city after all, maybe it's because I never really left it before." she remarked shrugging a little at her own response. Transitioning from city to island was a big deal though, especially when she was so used to the hustle and bustle of the streets and being ignored there. That was how she liked it though, being low profile and blending in relatively.
User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus was standing still and silent as the girl stared into his eyes.One might think him a statue if his chest had not been slowly bowing out and in with each life filled breath he took.His mirror eyes left not the girls own beautiful gaze.She seemed so fixated on him he didn't know if it would be wise to turn his eyes elsewhere,therefor he did not..Not even so much as a blink.However a charming confident smile still resided on his face.Most may have found the silent stares awkward but not Titus.That lack of understanding for personal space and incomplete data for common social interaction made situations like these normal.

Suddenly the girl pulled her eyes away and allowed words to escape her delicate lips..How majestic the boy found the females sweet voice to be.He enjoyed listening to it very much."The pleasure is mine."Titus said in his kind tone in response to the girls reply to his earlier introduction.As the girl raised her hand to her head and let out her giggle Titus couldn't help but laugh inwardly.He couldn't quite think of the word to describe her.Adorable?That she was but that wasn't exactly it.Oh how he wished he knew what it was.Yet before he could discover it he was graced once again with her voice.'Special,?'He could indeed say the same for her."My Lady is very kind."Titus said as the girl began circling him.It was as if she were taking in every detail of him and locking it into memory.In a way it made the mimic more comfortable,oddly enough.

"A nickname?Honestly it is a first for me."Titus said with a small laugh.It was more quiet but heart warming as if it had not been shared with many others.'Rysie'He would make a mental note of that one and add it to his collection of cherished memories.Titus moved the blonde hair from his face slowly and waited for the girl to circle round and stop in front of him before he responded to her further."It is a nice day regardless of the heat.I find too much warmth exhausting."Titus let his smile grow then he placed a hand on his chest as he spoke."I will of course tell you all that you desire to know.I am in this form of the age twenty-one.I am afraid I do not know where I come from originally but I spent much time traveling Europe in my younger days.As for my race I am a Mimic."Titus wasn't certain what all the woman would like to know.Did she desire to hear of just his days spent in human like form or his time before as well?It would take so long to share everything.And it was tiresome to play story teller.He was far more interested in hearing her speak.Titus tossed all thought aside as the woman spoke of his white haired friend.He turned his eyes to the familiar face for a moment then returned his gaze to the master before him."Lien?I'm sure she would be happy to speak with you."

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

It was as if the lady wasn't really there. She was communicating and present, but she remained reclusive. Or atleast concentrating on one task at a time. Nicole could be mixing what she was interpreting.Another nervous one. As she talked about the city Nicole could only recall glimpses of it. She had lived a life traveling from place to place every four or so months in order to see new places. Each city was different, so there was no telling what the one she was reffering to was like.

"Well I assure you there is nothing boring about this island. With three seasons at different points, attractions on everyone of them, plus the shop..... you couldn't be more entertained!" Nicole smiled, hoping her sales pitched was working. She hadn't said it just to make the woman feel better -though that had been a goal- but she had said it as well in hopes that Nicole herself would sound interesting. "Plus... each person here has their own secrets that make them exciting to get to know." Her eyes dropped to the floor where her shadow was. If she was going to be adopted, and this woman wanted someone not boring, Nicole would have to show who, rather what, she was.

Slowly kneeling Nicole placed her fingertips on her shadow. As she stood and brought her fingers up, the shadow stretched off the floor. Tendrels of dark matter were glued to her fingertips. Smiling softly, finally glad to let her true nature out, Nicole gripped the shadow in her other hand and pulled the substance off the ground. Where as before she had a shadow on the floor, there was no longer one there. She wrapped it around her wrist and began to mold it. At one point it was a still statue of a snake, but in the next moment Nicole had made it into a squirrel. "Here, I think Chatters wants to meet you..." Tapping the shadow squirrel on the head, the creature came alive. It looked around before shaking it's frizzy tail and skittering along Nicole's arms. Hopefully her show of power would capture the woman's attention.

╚══════════════╝

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori

Almost as if suppressing a little laugh Aya shook her a bit when Nicole spoke of how the place could be entertaining. This place was far from what she had grown up knowing, life in her city was destroy or be destroyed physically, mentally or reputation wise. There was no room for compromise and when you screwed up no one let you live it down. "Boring is subjective from person to person." she explained calmly, her eyes lighting up a little at the second statement, eyes following the others to the ground.

Fixation quickly overtook her watching the girl manipulate the shadow from the ground, causing it to rise before it lifted entirely. This, this at least proved interesting even more so as the other began to warp and wrap the shadow like clay molding it until it formed an animal, a squirrel then with a tap sprouted to life. "Aha, some secrets are the most interesting." she hummed, the interest audible in her voice watching the squirrel though not readily reaching out to touch it. It didn't appear to be a simple illusion, no...It was far to real to be anything like that. "Well then what exactly are you? You have my interest." Aya chimed playfully, this girl certainly would make a nice companion but that all depended on how she would react to the other, especially if Ayas' temper spiked.
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein loved it when his actions made girls blush and squirm under his gaze. He found it entertaining, but also secretly enjoyed how cute they looked. The female introduced herself as Kiara. A lovely name Hein thought.

She asked how he was and he smiled softly. "I'm good. Happy to be here meeting lovely women such as yourself and your friends. I envy the three men who get to live here with you." he paused then smiled playfully. "Then again who needs envy when I get to take one of you home for keeps" he chuckled slightly to himself.

Her smile as she spoke of her friends was sweet and small, but definitely genuine. Hein liked that. The man was momentarily distracted by another companion, one Tegan by name who had just came over. He smiled at her then went back to focusing on Kiara when Tegan turned her attention toward the neko still stuck to Hein's back side. When Kiara began playing with her hair nervously he found an opportunity to turn her red again that he just could not pass up.

Reaching a slender, naturally tanned hand out to her, he took gentle hold of a few locks of crimson hair. It was soft, and moving it allowed it's natural scent to fill the air. Hein breathed in and smiled softly. That scent was something he wouldn't mind getting used to. "You know..." he began in a soft tone for only Kiara to hear. "This beautiful hair is what made me notice you from across the room. It's so different and I find it hard to look away from" he continued. Hein was getting far too much enjoyment out of this.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew waved nervously at Kiara before Hein turned on his charm full on and took hold of a bit of her hair. The neko wished he had the guts too do that and not seem cutesy. 'Stupid baby face...Damn ears and tail... Nothing on me looks handsome it's all just cute' he thought to himself, glaring at the floor. He heard a voice and his ears picked up. She introduced herself as Tegan. "Matthew. It's nice to meet you Tegan." the man replied, a little more confident now that he was focused on only one person.

He was about to say something when he noticed how hard Tegan was trying to keep her focus on him. With a sigh Matthew stepped back a bit and stood upright to make himself seem like he was confident in himself. "I would love too. So tell me about yourself." he replied, trying to sound like the big strong manly neko he had in his head.

Matthew had turned himself so he could see the others out of the corner of his eye. He could see the owners and companions chatting with one another. Both of the other male owners were tall and manly and handsome. They could stop everyone in their tracks with a smile. But what did Matt have? Sure he was cute but so was the other neko boy.

As he awaited his reply, he noticed one of the companions entertaining Aya. She pulled what looked like a shadow right off the ground and turned it into a squirrel. "How..?" he whispered, not even able to finish his own sentence. The male hadn't even noticed he was staring, eyes wide and jaw slack. His ears perked forward, tail swishing from side to side curiously. "Tegan what is she doing?" he asked, not able to look away. He had never seen anything like it, and honestly it looked like a toy he could chase. Being part feline had it's perks but also it's flaws.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas