• Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageX
X
X
♥ ℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴωℳℯℴω ♥

╔══════════════╗
✫✖♫ ᗩᖇᗩᓰ ♫✖✫

╚══════════════╝

Arai had been one of the first companions to be in the main entering area. He had known about the ariival of a new batch of masters for several days now, likely before any (or at least most) of the others in the little shop. He had this habit of...acquiring information that wasn't necessarily for him to know. It was true, the little feline fellow often crept around and spied and listened in on conversations. Usually the information was boring or didn't apply to him, and he would leave without a trace or a sound. But this was certainly news. Real news, that could affect him directly. Then again...maybe not. He had been through a good many batches, and there wasn't much interest in him. The youth could be a bit moody and outspoken, not the sort who would often hold back just to save someone's feelings. A rather offensive and unattractive feature to most. But he could be quite whimsical and rarely was a dull or boring companion. Just a bit of a handful sometimes.

He was sitting on the floor that morning, toying with his tail. The feline had always been a bit of an early riser. Bright eyed and bushy tailed, that was how to be! He had a kind of a lolita appearance. The male was short, maybe three or four inches over five feet, with pale skin and jet black hair and ears and tail. He had black boots that went up to his knees, fishnet-inspired arm-warmers that went up to his elbows. Cute in his own way, really, even if he tended to dress a bit scantly. He wore black shorts that may have been made out of leather or some plastic substitute, and a top that revealed his belly button. But yes. He was cute in his own way.

As others began to file in, Arai hopped up to his feet, ears perked forwards. A little smirk played on his lips, as usual; a sort of half smile that turned up in a crooked way. There was Felix, Kiara and Nicole, spritely little Tegan, stony Titus, and Lien. While many of the other companions did have a tendency to get annoyed with Arai and his...playful nature, Lien somehow or other managed to put up with him the best. He rather liked her, and skipped to her side.
"Oh hello there Lien~" he said in a sing-songy tone, sticking his tongue out at her.
"If I do get adopted, hopefully it's by some gorgeous man who isn't afraid to stand up to a little p***y cat like me."
He winked, and crossed his arms across his chest. A long ebony tail swept across the floor mindlessly. Every so often he would glance at the door anxiously. While he didn't show it, he was a little restless about the whole ordeal. Like everyone else, he was ready to be out of this place. He needed room to stretch and bounce around. Gray-black eyes turning back onto Lien,
"What about you hm? Do you have anything in mind that would suit your fancy? Maybe a strong, handsome, graceful stranger to whisk you away~" he purred teasingly, slipping behind her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Arai
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien smiled warmly when she noticed that Arai had joined their little group. Though most of the others couldn't put up with his antics, Lien found him to be endearing and thought of him as a little brother of sorts. Of course, Lien didn't have the heart charm of the caretakers, and truthfully, she wasn't the type to be a caretaker for her patience was easily worn thin. However, she did have that aura about her that many would call motherly. It was just one of those things, she hated drama and hated rude people, so she avoided things that could place her in that category. Thinking about it, sometimes Lien believed that she should have the caretaker charm. "Good morning Arai." she said, in response to his greeting. He had an infectious personality and she couldn't help but to catch some of that bubblieness that he had going for him. Little prankster, an affectionate nickname Lien had for him, thanks to his personality. "I wouldn't worry about that Arai, I believe that you will get adopted. I've seen it." she said, an inflection on the word seen that would cause some people to think that she had a seer's abilities. It was entirely possible, no one really knew what Lien was capable of except for Lien. Truth be told, she often joked about being able to predict things when Arai was around. They shared a common bond of being able to get information before others. "Male or female, it's not greatly important. However, I would much prefer a male to choose me. Hopefully there will be someone closer to my age in this group. I can't stay the oldest one here forever now can I." She said, smirking a bit at Arai. Lien often joked about being surrounded by children or being older than the rest. It was something that she couldn't help. After a few years, she was beginning to get a bit irritated with the fact that she was the eldest in the companion shop. "But let's be honest Arai, who would want to adopt an old woman like me?" she said, motioning to her still supple and nubile young body. Nobody who gazed at her would believe that she was twenty-five. She only appeared to be in her late teens or early twenties. The oldest she appeared was twenty, but no, Lien was much older than she appeared. Her eyes darted around the room as she shifted her weight from foot to foot, her patience was almost gone, "How much longer until the adopters arrive?" she asked, more to herself than anyone else.
User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus watched as the conversation unfolded around him.A small group had formed and even Arai had joined in.Yes Titus was being overly quiet today but honestly he just had nothing to say as of yet.The blonde haired boy often said what was on his mind not really understanding the point in biting his tongue.He was normally calm unless provoked by someone.After all feelings of anger was always the easiest emotion to copy.It came so effortlessly.Those surrounding Titus had their own unique personality's.Which had been of great help to the boy,with learning certain traits.

When the group started speaking of what they wished the masters would be like Titus let the smile on his face fade.He never thought about it before.Did it make much of a difference?Maybe he was taking this whole thing too lightly.Titus didn't have much experience in the ways of the world.He had not interacted with many people on this level.In many ways this was all very new to him.Hopefully he could keep himself under control.Titus needed a master though..Someone to attach himself to.Mimics required it in order to survive.They drain life from certain individuals.Not in a harmful way.People produce great amounts of life energy.They constantly create more daily to the point there over flowing with it.Mimic's take that extra amount of life and feed off of it in order to survive and make themselves stronger..It's how it works normally at least.

Titus looked around at those close to him then finally opened his mouth to speak interrupting the conversation a bit."Old woman?But Lien, it's not often one gets the honor of laying eyes on one as lovely as you."Titus spoke in his cheerful gentle tone as his smile returned.Lien looked younger than most of the other companions and was how some would say 'Pleasing to the eyes'.Titus liked having her around and enjoyed her presence..Mainly because he couldn't quiet figure her out.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

It was nice to good to be around Kiara in the morning. Not just because if the masters came in it would be easier to stand out against someone so shy, but because her shyness kept Nicole calm. Smiling at the reassuring thought, Nicole piveted as Felix came to join them. Shortly after Titus and Tegan had come to mingle as well. Seemed like everyone was on their toes.

Nicole listened quietly to the chatter and laughed her tinkling of a laugh when the conversation called for it. "If there's one thing that's for sure, it's that whenever they come and whoever they are, they are sure to get the best treatment. Just look at all of us!" She meant this as a compliment, of course. Everyone had something different to offer, and each one of them was attractive in their own ways. Her dark brown eyes took in the faces and her ears captured the voices. This was going to be the last time she was with them like this. Happy, nervous, excited, all together. Well, she could only hope that it wouldn't be. Without them, her life would surely be as empty as she was invisable.

As Lien and Arai came to talk Nicole began to feel less significant. Why have a shadow-halfing if you could have a pheonix or a neko or someone who seemed to know everything there was to know about everyone? Straightening her shoulders she resigned that that unhappy thought was preposterous. Being able to go invisable and create creatures of dark form was important..... To someone.

"Well, whoever I get better not be in a rock band. The strobes lights and noise combined could make someone go insane!" Nicole, among other things, had been known for her distaste of loud noises and flashlights. Most people didn't understand her hatred for flashlights, but almost anyone could agree with her about the noise. "Oooh, what about the houses?" Her eyes lit up as she cooed and her mind skipped onto the next track of conversation. "Where do you think they'll take us? How many rooms? Do any of the houses have swimming pools?" She trailed off, only barely picking up on the snipits of talk else where in the room. There was so much she wanted to know.

╚══════════════╝
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Arai
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien laughed a bit as Titus finally joined the conversation, "Kind words young Titus, I thank you for them." she said, her laugh still bubbling in her throat. It was not too much unlike the chiming of bells or the sound of a bubbling brook in a meadow. Everything about Lien seemed gentle and delicate. From her figure to her voice, no one ever suspected that she was a ferocious fighter. Before being sold to the companion shop, Lien had been one of the best warriors in her clan. Many underestimated the lithe young woman, and that had been the undoing of many. Her laughing continued as Nicole mentioned her distaste of rock shows. Lien didn't care for them either, but only because of her heightened senses. Lien stayed silent this time, smiling once more at Nicole's enthusiasm, and wondering just when they would see the nature outside the shop.

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
      User Image

xxxFelix Lestrangexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Slave Companion of ______

Felix opened his mouth to speak again, only to have someone ruffle his head from behind. ”Who- oh.” The phoenix gave the young nymph a look, clearly not impressed with her way of entering. Couldn’t she have given him a warning and then ruffled his hair? It was probably too much to ask and, besides, he knew he practically bathed in the sweet attention.

If the masters were here, they wouldn’t be clustering and chatting the day away. Instead, they'd be trying to woo said customers. ”No, Tegan,” he answered, just before Kiara laughed at his hair. Almost immediately, he rounded onto her. ”Oh come on, does it look that bad?” Now he couldn’t help but wonder if he looked silly. Awkwardly running his fingers through his hair, he could feel the cowlicks sticking up here and there.

Now fiddling with his ponytail--a habit when he started to feel uncomfortable, was thinking, or simply had nothing to say--, he turned his head to see the white-haired Lien join their happy-go-lucky group, whispering a quiet greeting. ”C’mon, Lien, can’t you speak up?” It felt like with every passing day the young woman’s voice got quieter and quieter. Had his hearing been any worse, he’d have thought she was just plain mute. Unfortunately, his being a Phoenix gave no added bonuses to his hearing, making it no better than some common human's.

It was just plain practice and getting used to listening to her quiet voice that really enabled him to hold a conversation with the female at all. Before this whole companion shop thing, he’d have blown them all off to go do, well, whatever he felt like. red eyes grew a little distant as he slipped into a short daydream, missing whatever tumbled out of the woman’s mouth next.

”...have any preference to the masters that might choose you?”

Huh. He hadn’t really thought about it. No, no, that wasn’t right. Felix had probably given it some thought at some point and just forgotten about it. ”A master, huh? For me...” Humming in thought, he folded his arms across his chest. What would he look for a in a master? Before he could really give it much thought, a loud singsong voice broke the temporary silence. Felix didn’t even have to look to know who it was. Arai.

”Oh please, like it takes any balls to stand up to a barely five foot tall Neko.” The redhead rolled his eyes, laughing as he spoke. Arai was dressed as scantily as ever, clearly the most promiscuous f their group. In his humble opinion, it took more than some tight leather shorts and pointy teeth and nails to intimidate anyone, especially when he had those adorable ears and tail. The boy was showing his belly button for Pete's sake. He’d never seen it happen, but he liked to imagine the neko had some sort of ability to puff himself up like some furry pufferfish. That was something he’d definitely pay to see.

He turned to Lien, who had started muttering something about being ‘old.’ ”Old? C’mon, honey, you could pass for a senior in highschool with those looks.” Lien looked anything but old. Hell, he’d seen people his age that looked way older. Too much stress, he’d say. Felix grinned, leaning in to whisper in the woman’s ear. ”Just say you’re nineteen or something. Gua-ran-tee no one will know unless someone tells them.” He broke into laughter, already picturing the shocked face of the master that learned how old the companion was. Sweet.

Nicole then mentioned something about rock bands and strobe lights, causing the phoenix to cringe inwardly. ”Ugh, I’m with you on that one, but, frankly, I think I’d be fine as long as they let me fly a bit. It feels like forever since last time and, no, I simply giving my wings a stretch in my room does not count.” Though if he were being honest with himself, he wouldn’t mind a gorgeous man--or woman for that matter-- too, but for some reason, he didn’t exactly want to voice himself agreeing with the neko.

”The fall or summer houses sound great to me. Not too keen on the winter one, but, hey, as long as it means going outside, I’m down for whatever.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            [[OOC: Dear lord, I need to post more quickly. Too much to respond to when I wait. :X
                                            This post got looong. ]]
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Hein listened to the others speak. He knew that if he joined into the conversation too much he'd end up flirting with one of the two females or stealing something just to see how long it took them too figure out it was gone. He didn't want to make enemies just because of his nature. 'Though they'll probably think I hate them if I don't say something' he thought to himself. The man flipped some strands of white hair from his face and sighed contently. "I'm Hein" he introduced himself in a soft tone, trying to hold back his urge to mess with someone. It would probably be the girl with the lollypop stick hanging from her mouth. She had introduced herself as Saya.

He watched the female remove the paper stick from her mouth and search for something. 'An interesting bunch' he thought. The girl with a fascination for suckers, a hyperactive cat boy, a girl who looked like she stepped out of a teen pop magazine, and that other guy who wasn't talking to anyone but himself. Saya asked about the kind of companion Matt and Aya were looking for, which got Hein's attention. He thought about it just in case she wanted his answer as well. 'What the hell am I looking for?' he wondered. He thought he should probably figure that out soon since he could see the companion shop from where they were.

The building sat on the outskirts of the forest with a cast iron fence around it. A long driveway lead up to the front doors of the building, closed off by a gate that only this bus could get through with the use of a remote control. The bus driver smiled at the front of the bus "We're almost there!" he called back.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew smiled as Saya tried to locate another lollypop. "Here, I have lots!" he called over and tossed her another of the same one she had just finished. Truth be told most of his bag was filled with candies, chocolate and mini cakes. He liked sweets a bit too much. Matt thought for a moment with an index finger pressed to his lower lip. "Hmm... I want a pretty companion who will love me and care for me and keep me company" he grinned as he finished his reply.

Just as he was about to ask about Saya's preference, the bus driver spoke up telling them they were almost there. Matt jumped in his seat excitedly. "Oh wow the shop is so expensive looking!" the boy exclaimed, his ears perking forward and tail swishing behind him.

The bus entered the property through the large gate and drove up to the front door. Turning so the side door of the bus was facing the entrance of the building, the driver turned to the owners. "Welcome to the Paradise Island Companion Shop" he smiled. "As you walk through the main doors you'll be right in the main lobby. I have been told all of the companions are there waiting for you. Once you have chosen one, take them with you to the front desk and you will be given their papers, and the keys to you new car with directions to your home. Have fun and welcome to the island!" the driver finished speaking and opened the door to the bus.

Matt ran to the front door and jumped out of the bus, skipping every stair step. "Cmon guys!" the male called behind him then ran to the doors of the building.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

((OOC: I'm sorry if I screwed anything up in this post. I was kinda distracted while writing it with dinner and such. Also, welcome to the shop owners! Check back at the updated match maker sheet for reference if you feel a bit bombarded by companions. Also there's 2 new points in the post about the shop on the main page if you haven't seen them.))

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori
"Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plum."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████ ███████ ██

Blinking a bit in thought at the question Aya hummed again, her tongue clicking in thought. What type of companion did she want? The woman was actually pretty unsure. Truthfully she really didn't want anyone to tie her down, someone who had to wait on her. "Ah..." she started thoughtfully, a finger pressing to her lips before she smiled faintly, perhaps the first sign of any real emotion since her arrival on the island. "Someone who can keep up with me, preferably cute and who won't weigh me down." she concluded out loud blinking as the driver gave the signal that they would be arriving at the shop.

Sitting upright Aya cocked her head at the large building as they descended within the gates, the bus coming to a prompt stop. Watching Matthew rush out urging the others to follow Aya stood tossing her purse over her shoulder along with the phone before casually stepping out of the bus glancing around. "Ah, it really is big..." she spoke, the awe in her voice obvious as she suddenly bounced on her heels. "Maybe there will be someone fun inside!" she sang playfully tucking a stray ringlet behind her ear reaching a hand up to adjust the ribbon hair clip, a decorative strawberry adorning the middle of the accessory before meeting up with the neko at the door.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageX
X
X

╔══════════════╗
✫✖♫ ᗩᖇᗩᓰ ♫✖✫

╚══════════════╝

The quirky feline leaned back against the wall. One leg crossed over another, an eyebrow arching over his left eye. Almost before she could finish speaking, those around her exclaimed out in protest at her comment. It really was ridiculous. The mystical woman was probably one of the most graceful he had ever known, even more so in the shop. She just had an...air about her that was entirely unique. Lien was special. Powerful. Arai held an incredible level of respect for the young woman, but his awe and fascination was relatively held back.
"Lien, you would have to be absolutely crazy to actually believe you were anything less than astounding," he added in his two cents.

He threw a glare over to Felix, ears twitching irritably.
"Watch it bird brain," he growled. It wasn't really hostile, more playful than anything. His tail whipped back and forth moodily as he made his way right up to the much...taller male. Much more muscular. Much more intimidating. Arai sometimes forgot his stature, or decided to ignore it. Either way, the headstrong neko did not shy away from the powerful phoenix. He extended his hand right up, pointing a finger right at his nose.
"Just remember you aren't in a cage to protect you, tweetie."
Playfully he flicked the nose, and quickly pounced away. Undoubtedly a phoenix could have a hot temper.

Popping up again he was beside Nicole. She was an odd one, that was for sure. He didn't speak to her all too often...although he never really knew why. They just didn't really ever get too close, a common thing for some families. But he would speak to her, and she didn't get out of his...charm. He flicked his tail over her nose, purring softly.
"I don't think you have to worry about that. And if I had my pick, I'd want to be somewhere I can enjoy a bit of sunshine on my back. Anyway, I don't---wait!"

The feline tensed up suddenly, ears standing straight up. As a neko, with his tall cat ears, his ability of hearing was beyond human.
"Bus tires. Engine. Creaking metal. They're here."
His voice became very quiet as he spoke. He thought he may have smelled another neko, but couldn't be certain. Unprecedented as it was, the feline began to feel...anxious. He swallowed hard and backed off a bit from the door, standing beside (a little behind) Lien. A hand was placed on her arm, a nervous habit. Her words resonated in his mind.
"I wouldn't worry about that Arai, I believe that you will get adopted. I've seen it."
Was it true? Lien had never been known to be wrong. About anything.
But...there's a first time for everything.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

Akira ││Hirashi

⇒ -...Perhaps you could learn to love a monster like me...- ⇦

Akira sat at the back of the bus listening to the other owners converse. It wasn't that he didn't like them, he just wasn't much of a talker. That may prove to be a problem now that he thought about it. He'd just have to find a companion who would talk a lot and make up for his lack of talking and laid back personality. Maybe one who was really playful and kept him on his feet. Male or female, he didn't care. It was personality that was the top of his list.

As the bus pulled through the large iron doors, Akira could feel his nerves getting the better of him. He hoped he would find someone he liked, and who would accept him for who he really was. Not the human he appeared too be. The bus pulled to a halt and the driver explained how things would work. Not even a minute after the man finished speaking, the hyper active cat boy was out and up to the main entrance of the building. Akira stood and fixed his clothing awkwardly.

He followed the two other owners out of the bus and looked around. It was a lovely view of the forest from here. He wondered if they let the companions out in the large fenced off yard at all. Probably not, what if they ran off? It would be hard to find someone who didn't want too be found on an island this large.

Despite his follower type of personality up until now, Akira stepped inside first and looked around. All of the companions had congregated in the same area, probably socializing with each other until the owners arrived. He looked over each face individually, not knowing where too start. He hoped one of them would just come over and start talking to him.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Watching Arai made Nicole smile. The cat had such a way of acting around others. A fire bird versus a lithe cat...hmm, could be interesting. Nicole had never really gotten to know Arai, but he seemed like he would be quite fun to know outside the walls of the shop. When he came up beside her and his tail brushed under her nose she scrunched her face. Breathing in cat fur could be called a funny sensation. She was about to comment on the house she wanted when he went quiet. His ears flicked and he backed away from the door, a sure sign.

Gasping, Nicole turned to look at the doors. She too could hear the voices just outside. Preening herself Nicole gripped some of her skirt into a sweaty fist. Meeting a possible buyer who frequented was one thing. Metting a new batch (not even just one, multiple) was completely different. Stand out. Oh please oh please stand out! Even with all her wishing Nicole knew that her toes were starting to dissolve and become transparent. A terrible nervous habit of hers was to dissappear when scared, instead of facing her fears. How she wished she could pull on some shadow. Even just twirling it around her fingers would make her less anxious. "Good luck." Her eyes flickered among the others.
Her friends. Her competitors. Her life.

╚══════════════╝

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
      User Image

xxxFelix Lestrangexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Slave Companion of ______

Ahh, that glare was quite wonderful coming from the neko. It felt almost satisfying that he could rile up the ‘little p***y cat,’ even if it didn’t take much to do so. So the guy was going to bring on the name calling now? Felix averted his eyes, snickering behind his hand at ‘bird brain.’ Like he hadn’t heard that before. An eyebrow arched in amused curiosity as the neko tromped up to him ”Yes?” He drawled, equally ‘playfully,’ re crossing his tattooed arms over his chest. What could the tiny cat possibly think he could do to him? A smug smile pulled at the corners of his lips, a small glint of challenge sparkling in his eye. A firm finger was thrust up in his face, mere centimeters from his nose.

”Just remember you aren’t in a cage to protect you, tweetie.”

He probably should have expected what came next, especially since it was coming from Arai. But no, he didn’t. Instead, he ended up with a flick on his nose, the air around him crackling with the heat of of frustration... And embarrassment. Literally. Now it was his turn to glare at the offensive, furry feline. He was just as easy to rile up. Muttering under his breath, he spun away with a low grunt of annoyance, fooling around with the end of his pony tail yet again. ”I wonder if roast cat tastes like chicken.” It was yet another theory he had in his head about the neko. The only reason he didn’t test it out was ‘cause he couldn’t stand it if he was chained up in his room. Just the thought sent a shiver up his spine. Maybe I could just singe his fur. Burn off some eyebrows. He glanced over at the chatty Kathy, fingers drumming thoughtfully against his forearm.

Felix would have seriously considered it if the neko hadn’t suddenly announced what they had all been waiting for. ”s**t, seriously?” If there was one thing he might like about Arai, it was his enhanced hearing. His knuckles turned white as they gripped his forearm tighter. If someone asked him right then, he’d swear his heart skipped a beat. Maybe two. They were here. His tickets out of the building. ”Okay, okay, I’m ready, I’m ready...” The phoenix suddenly felt horribly nervous knowing they were right outside. Deep breaths, man, deep breaths. He tried those stupidly helpful breathing exercises, taking a deep breath through his nose and exhaling through his mouth. Oh man, did that feel better. He could just feel the tension leave his body. No, no, it was still there. Most of it was gone though. Most of it. Then the door opened.

Without really thinking, he pulled away from his group and took a step towards the now open door to address the tall brunette who’d just entered and the others still lingering behind him. ”Hello!” He blurted, plastering the most charming smile of pearly whites he had in his repertoire. For a second, he felt a little stupid but, who was he kidding, he wanted out. Well, that, and the man was quite wonderfully tall. That and, though he was rather tall, he seemed the quiet type, just looking about and surveying. Maybe he could just talk his way into adoption or, in this case, out of the mansion.

Unconsciously, he ran his fingers through his hair yet again, ponytail swaying as he sauntered up to the brunette. Woah, he was as tall to him as he probably was to Arai. Felix gave him a once over before actually speaking, offering yet another charming smile. ”Welcome to Paradise Island, where you’re free to doze and repose.” The phoenix laughed at the cheezy rhyme--inwardly, he was surprised at himself for coming up with that on the spot-- before offering a hand and a playful wink. ”Felix the Phoenix, one of the companions up for grabs. Interested, perhaps?” In the back of his mind, he wondered if he was coming on too strong. Though he looked confident and, he hoped, funny on the outside, he felt like he was going to just die inside. Or something equally dramatic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            [[OOC: Hm. Felix is just so easy and fun to write for... Woo. >:.D ]]
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan giggled slightly at Felix’s reaction to her ruffling his hair. The young nymph twirled around the group as they talked about preferences. She had none, really. She just wanted someone who would allow her to be her. Dancing, singing and playing sweet folk music. It was after all in her species to do such things, though she had learned how to tone it down. Twirling around Lien, she stopped in front of her. ”If I were a master, Lien, I would adopt you.” She said sweetly before moving away from the woman. If she were a master she’d adopt every single one of them. They were all truly her family and being away from them was going to be hard at first.

The young girl stopped dancing immediately when Arai said they were here. That was awfully quick, or perhaps she was having too much fun dancing to realize the time. Taking a deep breath as the door opened, Tegan straightened her dress out and quickly fixed her hair just before a brunette man walked in. Felix had beaten everyone to the door, so Tegan just let him handle this one, but still smiled ever so sweetly. She had a way of turning her emotions in the snap of her fingers. Looking out the small window near the front, she noticed the others getting off the bus and twisted the ends of her hair in her fingers, nervously watching. Adoption was something she wanted, though, not sure she would get. After all, who wants a quirky nymph who has a hard time controlling her urges to sing and dance? Not very many people, that’s for sure.

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one still…
And sorry for the delayed post…been super busy today.

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageX
X
X

╔══════════════╗
✫✖♫ ᗩᖇᗩᓰ ♫✖✫

╚══════════════╝

This was it, the pressure was on. While it was true everyone in the shop was a bit like a big dysfunctional family, none of them could deny the fact they wanted to be free, more than anything. And if that meant you getting adopted instead of someone else...well, that's just how things went. Law of the jungle. It was an unspoken but universally understood fact that all of them were in competition. No, it wasn't necessarily pleasant, but it was the truth, and Arai knew it just as well as everyone else. Maybe even more so, considering how many times he had been rejected. It was his attitude, even he knew it...but it wasn't like he could completely change who he was.

It felt like an electric current zapped the entire room the moment the handle began to turn. The games were about to begin. Arai balled up his fists and his toes curled in his boots. It was as if he was trying to gather up all of his inner strength and courage. The door swung open
....it was a man! He was incredibly tall, and not bad on the eyes either. The neko's ears stood straight up, his attention fully on this new potential master. And for perhaps the first time in his life, someone was quicker than him. Felix stole the man's attention first. Arai wrinkled his nose up and frowned, brow scrunching together. He was...doing that thing. That thing where he decided he was the coolest cat on the block and could sweet talk his way into anything. Or more importantly, out of here.

Lien had spoken of her premonition; that Arai would be adopted today. As much as he respected the oracle or…whatever she really was, he did not share her confidence in the matter. Especially if Felix was going to be…well, Felix. Hmm…no one said that he had to play nice, did they? Certainly not! Besides, even if it didn’t help his own chances very much, the phoenix was not yet off the hook.

The neko fearlessly left Lein’s side to give Felix some hell. He sauntered on over, tail swaying to and fro as he went. He wore a Cheshire Cat grin, a couple of pointed teeth barely visible through the smirk. The man...he was a giant compared to Arai! The thin-framed, petite feline did not let that discourage him though. He knew very well that no matter what he did, Felix would do his damnedest to keep face. That only made the ordeal all the more fun.

Putting an arm around Felix, Arai chuckled, and brushed a piece of hair from his face gracefully.
My my, I’m sure anyone would throw themselves at the chance to get a little rhyming pet all the time. Hmm! It kind of reminds me of a parrot now that I think about it. Squaking out a few clever phrases here and there, oh how delightful! And fitting for one such as yourself! Considering you’re an avian, after all. Isn’t that right little parrot?
Arai purred through his words, stroking a finger down Felix’s cheek. He could do nothing to hold back a little giggle. Maybe he was being a little…unnecessary. The neko could have gone on all day with teasing and trying to provoke the phoenix. He backed off for the moment though, singing a cheerful,
Anyway, I hope to get the chance to talk to you soon~” and releasing Felix. The neko skipped back to where Lien and the others were, curious to see who else would come in through the doors.

{{ O o c: Hahah. Arai is such a brat xD }}

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

Slowly looking over the one who introduced himself as Hein, Saya would only smile. It was a cool, yet different name. None like she has heard. She didnt even notice the bus pulling up to the shop until she heard the bus driver scream. Saya tensed up then, deciding not to look at the large building her soon to be companion was in. This was the best moment of her life. Catching and storing Matts lollipop in her boot, Saya would nod and approval thank you. She decided to ask question and get to know everyone later. Before she knew it, Matt was already off the bus. Then Aya went and someone else, who hadnt spoke got off next. He seemed quieter than Aya herself. That only left Hein and herself. Slowly standing up and sliping from her seat, she would face the doorway of the bus, but pause before continuing to get off. "You have a pretty name... Hein."
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
With that being said, Ski would make her way to the buses front, cossing her arms beneath her chest. Her tight suit would crunch and tighten beneath her frame, causing some friction and some resistance. Seeing as though some of the masters already removed them selves of the bus and were now standing before the shop, Saya did to. Pushing past the large doors and both Aya and Matt, a burst of new found smell and cold air would hit her. Air conditioner was the best!! She would join the one who had not spoke his name, looking around and spotting some companions who already were taking control of the situation. Wow, they seemed in a rush. One male had already came up and spoke to them, introducing himself. He sure was a lively one. They were told what to do on the bus, and well, Saya was fairly ready for anything. All the beautiful companions that stood before, but only one would make it into her snowy home.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Stepping away from the crowd, Saya would scan her eyes before everyone, smiling to herself. Okay. This was the moment of truth. Bending down and retrieving the lollipop Matt had given her, Saya would unwrap it and stick it between her lips. Then with a few suckles she would speak. "Saya Sorie. So, looking upon all you good looking companions. Who by first sight might find little ol me interesting?" Saying it in a old western voice, Saya would raise one finger, slightly flip her hip out and wink her exposed left eye. This was when her true personality was going to show. Some side of her, everyone would see. Wanting the interested companions to come up to her, she would only show herself from the other crowds of masters. It was better to her to know the ones who wanted to know you first rather than loom over someone who didn't, even though some of them might be shy. That was okay. Saya wasn't going to pick her companion right off the muscle. She had traits she was looking for.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Deciding to push aside anything else until she picked her little friend, for now she would ignore the other masters, though she had gained the first level of respect. Their names. She knew all too well. Aya, Matt, and Hein. Some stranger guy as well, but she's going to have to get his name later. Slightly looking through the crowd of people, she would pick out the ones she found to have at least looked interesting from the start. Not like she was going to say anyway, but one male with brownish blonde type hair really caught her eye. Only time would tell, and right now. She sure was excited. Who would have the guts to approach the epic Saya? Hmmmm??
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items