Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori
"Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plum."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████ ███████ ██

The arrival was...Well, less than entertaining, at least that was what Aya believed. Tight ringlets of dark brown fell neatly on petite shoulders, equally dark eyes scanning the horizon of the island as she made her way onto the bus, the vehicle designated to take her to the so call companion shop. Paying little mind to the other people on board Aya let her gaze move to the large purse on her lap thoughtfully then back up watching out the window as they moved onward taking in the scenery.

It wasn't a long ride, relatively short actually according to the brochure as she sighed, legs crossing in mild boredom. This move to the island hadn't originally been her idea, in fact it was her mothers', the hope that Aya could settle down with a companion and maybe learn to control herself was appealing. If only it was going to be that easy..."Maybe there will be something interesting.." she murmured doubting it personally, it took a certain type of person to earn the womans' affection and Aya didn't give it freely. Tapping her chin with a finger Aya shrugged her shoulders nestling back against the seat before pulling out a pink, heavily decorated phone thumbing over the contents of it with a quiet hum.

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

Nicole flitted in and out of visability, slinking along the walls as she made her way to the common area. There was said to be new arrivals that day. Of course, new arrivals of Masters, that is. She couldn't explain why she felt nervous about this fact. Rarely did she ever feel nervous around new people.

Allowing herself to come into full, solid view again, Nicole stopped just outside of the common area to fix her hair. It was a hasty job, scooping her dark, thick curls into a loose and frizzy bun on her head, but it suited her. Niether here nor there for sure. Taking a deep breath she smoothed down her green shirt and black knee-length skirt. Breath. She reminded herself. First impressions were everything here.

Passing a few of the other slaves made Nicole feel fidgety. Normally she would be in her room morphing the shadows into cats or birds, but she had to save her tricks for when the Masters arrived at the shop. To keep her fingers occupied Nicole tapped out the notes to a song that had been stuck in her head all morning. Her fingers trilled across the tops of couches and chairs as her eyes skirted the room.

Waving to a few of the companions she knew she smiled. It was good to see familiar faces. Perhaps she could talk to the others before metting the masters. "Good afternoon." The small talk made her feel calmer and more controlled. If she could just get through the next few hours everything would be fine. Being a shadow-halfing had its perks when she could just slip away and not be noticed, but now was the time to stand out.

╚══════════════╝

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kiara Erina
Kiara sat on her bed and brushed her hair. 'We will be having new masters coming tomorrow.' Was what the shop owner told them the night before as they where getting ready for bed. Pulling her brush through her hair one last time she placed it down on the bed and began to tie a few locks back with a small lace ribbon on either side of her head. She turned to look at herself in a mirror and decided that she was ready.

Even though she was shy most of the time she did want to see who the new masters where. 'I wander what they are like.' She wondered to herself as she slowly walked to her door and looked out at the store. Some of the other companions where already out there talking to each other. Taking in a small breath and letting it go she walked out and started to wander around the shop.

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

Akira ││Hirashi

⇒ -...Perhaps you could learn to love a monster like me...- ⇦

Blue eyes scanned their surroundings calmly, showing little emotion. "So this is what I spent my money on."

Akira was a tall man, standing at 6'2". A fair bit taller than most. He took out a cigarette and produced a flame from his index finger tip to light it. He took a drag of it and slowly exhaled the smoke from his lips. Smoking was a horrible habit, but having been created from fire, it didn't bother him. His flame form released more smoke than the small tube between his fingers anyway. He stretched his long, slender arms above his head. The boat ride had been pretty long and he stayed in his temporary room until they landed. Akira wasn't one for socializing.

He made his way with everyone else to the bus and took a seat at the very back. A hand full of other masters were there already, then progressively more joined them. The bus exited the pick up area and was on it's way. Akira stared at the rest of his cigarette. He had put it out before getting on the bus out of respect but he wished he could continue to smoke it. The boat was non smoking, now the bus. He let out a silent sigh before tucking the cigarette back into it's case, and the case into his pocket. To keep himself occupied, Akira gazed out the window at the beautiful sights with a slight smile. This was his new life.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: Her Room ; The Shop
Doing: Getting Ready ; Wandering Around
Talking To: No one
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien woke up rather early, her dreams haunted by her past. Her past wasn't terrible, but she missed her family. Her given name was Winter, but she never went by that name. She had changed it as soon as she got to the island. Her family was better off with her at home, despite how much she missed them. A gentle sigh escaped her lips as she ran her hair brush through her still damp hair. It was pure white, which was just another thing that set her apart from her relatives. Her dove gray eyes were cast down towards the floor of her room in the companion shop, counting the strokes of the brush. Finishing up, she set her brush down and gazed into the mirror, starting on her natural make up. It was really hard for her to do more than just a natural look, thanks to her pale eyes, skin, and hair. She couldn't really pull off the bright colors, but pastels and dark colors worked fairly well. There were times when she attempted to pull off more dramatic looks, but it never worked. 'New masters are arriving today, I must make a good impression.' Lien thought to herself, finishing her make up. It hadn't taken long, after all, she wasn't wearing much. She gracefully rose from her sitting position and put on the dress she had chosen the night before. It was a pale, mint green in color and didn't cause her to look washed out like a lot of colors did. Her ample chest was almost falling out of the dress, but that was a common problem no matter what she wore. Giving herself a once over, she put on her chosen jewelry, including the ring her mother had given her when she was thirteen, Lien deemed herself ready and left her room. She strolled around the shop, smiling gently at those she knew and just allowing herself time to be alone until the masters arrived.

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

As more and more companions came out to socialize Nicole could feel herself returning to normal. No longer did she feel nervous. Instead, her anxiety was replaced by determination. Looks like everyone had heard about the new arrivals. That could only mean one thing. Competition. With the number of available companions, her chances of being choosen were getting slimmer by the second. She would need to do her best to make a mark if she wanted to get out of the shop.

Nicole had rarely been outside to the different parts of the island. Only when the owners came in talking with each other did she hear of its wonder. She wanted so badly to be out and roaming in the winter season. So many places she could sneak away to. Would her feet leave prints in the snow if she were to cloak herself in shadow? What would it be like, to have someone to share in the wonder and excitement? Every night she would look out her window and admire the fireworks display over the beach. Would it be different, to have someone beside her and watch?

Spotting a companion Nicole was more familiar with she smiled and waved. Kiara would be the perfect person to be with when the Masters came. She was shy when meeting new people, which meant that Nicole had a better chance of standing out and looking good. It was terrible, to use her friend like this, but she wanted -nay, needed- out. "Kiara! Hi!" Nicole skipped over to the girl and rocked on her feet. "Are you ready for today? There should be more people coming in, there was said to be a new boatload arriving just this morning." Nicole tried to hide how happy she was. It got old, talking with the same people who came in but always left empty handed, acting as if she wasn't good enough. Well she knew one thing was for sure. She was good. Good enough to have her own owner and good enough to relish the feeling of being wanted. Nicole would show them. She would show everybody just how good she was.

╚══════════════╝

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

Quickly jumping off the boat, Saya was the last one to get off. Rushing her thoughts, as she placed a hand over her eyes, she would quickly locate the bus. Oh, gosh? Was she late? Couldn't be. Huffing slightly to catch her breath, she would begin to quickly walk over to the large bus. My gosh! This thing was huge! As she continued her quick stride, she could already feel her body sweating beneath her tight body suit. She hated summer, it wasn't compliance to what she wanted to wear. Slowly circling the front of the large bus, Saya would quickly wave towards the bus driver, who spoke happily through the window. Was going to the shop really this fun? Well, Saya had been alone her early lifetime, at least that's how she felt.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The companion shop was the best thing one could make up for people like her. Saya would soon look towards the open door of the bus. It was all or nothing. Quickly running up the steps, she would drop her hands by her side. Well, looks like everyone was on the bus after all. Slightly leaning her head to the side, she would narrow her eyes. The heat was horror. It was a reason why she favored snow than heat. No use in complaining. Time to get on the bus and cool down. Slowly crossing her arms beneath her breast, she would walk down the isle of the bus. "Hello, everyone." she would say to make friendly conversation. She had all her gear stuffed in her bra, that was needed for the purchasing, because she didn't have pockets. Picking a seat rather to the front, she would lean her head into the fabric.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
That boat was uncomfortable but luckily there was air conditioner and comfy seats on this bus. Since her drive to want a companion was more than her sea sick, she was able to ride out the distance to the island. She wanted a male companion, though she has considered maybe a girl. They would understand her better, perhaps. Waiting to save her Chippy personality for her companion, she would cool down for right now. Reaching down, her fingers would slip beneath her left boot, only to retrieve a lollipop. Slowly opening it and pushing it into her mouth, she would make small suckling noises.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Since this was going to be a little ride and she hadn't made friends yet, maybe it was best to get to know some of the other soon to be masters. Slowly turning her frame, she would be pushing herself to her knees, her arms laying before the top of the large seat for support. Looking back at the other soon to bes she would switch the lollipop to one side of her mouth. Better to talk with it in her mouth this way. "Names Saya. I do not know if you ladies and gents want to talk, but how about some friendly conversation maybe?" Slowly tracing her hand over the soft chair, she would think about her newly purchased home on the island, and how different life was finally going to be for someone like her. She then decided to look at the masters to be, picking out a few people. As she looked around at the faces of others, one guy looking out the window, another girl picking with her phone, and one more male looking around as if he mistakenly said something, she could tell they too must've had lonely lives and maybe just maybe they weren't so different... after all.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew made his way happily off of the boat and looked around the the island he would now be living on. "So beautiful!" he exclaimed, walking over to the bus but not without exploring all of the things before him on the way there. Cars, bikes, people, sights, smells. It was a whole new world too him. He adjusted the small backpack on his shoulders, key chains from all over the world hanging off of it. His parents sent them to him every time they moved somewhere else. No letters or phone calls, just a single key chain. One from Italy, another from Brazil, Switzerland, Japan, India. They had been everywhere after leaving their son.

Matthew jumped up the stairs of the large luxury bus and smiled at the driver. They exchanged hellos before the neko found a seat near the middle and looked around. The other masters seemed nice enough but none of them looked like they wanted to talk. He pulled out his papers from his back pack and looked them over. He was so happy to be there.

He looked out the window until the last person boarded the bus and said hello to everyone. Matthew waved at her. "Hi I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt" he smiled. He hoped to gain some friends as well as a companion from this experience.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Cute Punk

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAya Mori
"Bitter and dumb, you're my sugar plum."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████████ ███████ ██

As suddenly as the bus had began to move it came to a haul again for another late master of the island, brown eyes cast upward at a boy boarding with features that Aya hadn't been familiar with. Cat ears...So this boy was a neko? A cheery little ping diverted her attention back to the phone and the message now displayed on the screen.

Subject: Aya! I can't believe your mother sent off like this! Especially after that guy talked to you outside of the club! Any chance you will home soon?! D=

Aya smiled at the screen at the thought of her friend, Mei or as Aya affectionately called her 'Mei-Mei' had been one of the few who stuck around, who actually put up with her strange behavior. Oh if only she really knew what Aya had been doing at the club, it wasn't trying to pick up men (Though the young man was quite handsome that she had met) but it was something far more appealing in her mind.

Subject: Wah, I know! I didn't even want to come to this island but it looks like I'm stuck here. T__T I wish you could cooommmmeee! The people here are different from our city! Mei-Mei would love it here! <3

Sending the message the other female who had just boarded spoke trying to make conversation. Hearing the neko speak up Aya placed the phone onto her lap as she flipped the screen down, the candy pink little device not alerting her to more messages just yet. "Aya, just Aya. I have no nicknames." she stated rather blandly, eyes casting to the window finding the conversation awkward. Then again to Aya most conversation in an enclosed space tended to be awkward, it gave little room for her wiggle out of a situation and because of her general nature most of the time it was far too hard for her to find others interesting. Throwing a leg over the other Aya slowly moved her gaze back to the others then the phone on her lap finding it unbearable to just stare at.

"Mei-Mei takes too long to answer.." she murmured letting out a pathetic sigh placing it back into her purse.

Shameless Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
      User Image

xxxFelix Lestrangexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Slave Companion of ______

Still lazing about in bed, a young redhead by the name of Felix was comfortable swaddled in the soft blankets of his bed. It was just so warm and comfortable. Who in their right mind would even think to get up early? Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case, and the young phoenix knew it. Just remembering brought a deep pout to his face. The new guys--the masters-- are supposed to be coming today... The pout turned into a mere frown as he pulled his pillow over his head. Already, he could hear the footsteps of the other ‘companions’ walking past his door. Those people probably preened their metaphorical feathers extra early to look extra nice.

Still... He knew he had to get up. Sighing, he kicked the blanket off the bed into a pile on the floor. ”Mmmm...!” Felix hummed as he stretched his lithe muscles slowly and languidly, wiggling his toes before rolling over onto his stomach, immobile. It took a few minutes, but he finally got up and running, rolling one more time off the bed and onto his feet a little too quickly. ”Ugh, dizzyyy.” The world wobbled in his red-eyed gaze. If he didn’t know any better, he’d have thought the world was trying to swallow him whole.

Fortunately, everything steadied out rather quickly, the redhead blinking repeatedly to clear his blurry vision. ”Ready, ready, gotta get ready... Ish.” Unlike the other guys, he wasn’t too keen on prettying himself up for the masters. Sure, he’d wash his face and comb his ponytail a bit, but... Eh. Any more than that just felt like too much work. ”If they pick me, they pick me.” Pulling on a pair of dark brown jeans, he left his room to go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit.

-----

When he finally showed up at the common area, he felt clean and awake, but that was probably due to the cold water he’d splashed on his face. Most of the tangles in his ponytail had been brushed out, but the rest of his hair was still a bit of a mess. No problem. Running his fingers through the short hair, Felix strolled about, his free hand in his pocket. I wonder if there’s anyone interesting. Or if he’d catch their eye. He wasn’t tall, but he wasn’t short either. Pretty average in his opinion at five feet and eight inches. He was a bit too thin in his opinion too, though a previous master had told him he had just the ‘right’ amount of muscle. As much as he’d love to put on some weight, though, his high metabolism let him just put away food without a problem. Annoying, really. Then there was that thing where he was lighter than he looked...

”Geez!” He muttered under his breath, shaking his head. Why was he thinking so much? It wasn't like him. He'd been cooped up inside for far too long. Felix rolled his eyes at himself before spotting a couple of chatting females. Maybe a good chat would help him out.

Getting closer, he called grinned as he greeted them. ”Morning, Nicole. Kiara.” The shop was like a small town; everyone knew everyone. ”Excited for the big day?” Now that he was out of bed and really thinking about what was going to soon be happening, he could actually feel a tingle of excitement bubbling up inside.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            [[OOC: Woooo. ]]
User Image
Titus Ryse

The night,How much contempt he held for the sky when the sun hid and the moon was in unquestionable control.No,it was not that hatred was present in his heart for the darkness for he rather enjoy the sight,However he did not like being shut away in his room away from others until morning returned.He craved others,He yearned to be close to others.It was a natural instinct for one such as him..A mimic that is.

Joy was apparent on the males face as he grew ready for the new day.His blonde well kept hair was tucked nicely beneath the hood of his jacket.His skin was pale but not overly so.The boy was tall and thin but still in shape.He was a decent looking companion to be sure however one feature many happened to take notice of first was his eyes.No real color,they resembled a mirror for they reflected all that was around seemingly perfectly.He often was told they were unique..That's why they looked as they did..It got people to come close to him and pay him a little attention at least.His features he created to be as bait.Not many mimics take a human like form.Several of his kind appear as objects to make things simple..But not Titus,he wanted more than that..A little greed never hurt right?Everyone he saw in his past seemed to be having so much fun.He wanted to be part of that world..Not just some piece of jewelry hanging around someones neck.So he made the leap.Left the life he knew and traded it for something oh so much better.But how it made things so much more difficult...

Titus left his confinements and made his way to where every one else seemed to be gathering.Companions flocked to the main room awaiting the arrival of master's the boat would bring to the island.New individuals to study,people who wanted someone to near them.Titus joined the group keeping a small smile on his face as he looked around.It was a favorite game of his to watch the people around him.He could learn so much and develop himself further to what he considered to be normal.It was a goal of his...All he really wanted was to be real.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Oh how this day couldn’t of come any quicker! The young female danced around her small room she was given at the shop, getting ready for the new masters. Picking up her violin, she started playing. Perhaps it was a much too cheerful song, but why not? New masters were coming today. The Celtic music was her favorite to play. So much mystery in every note. After a few minutes of playing, she set the musical interment down and sat at a small mirror that had been so kindly given to her by the store owner. They weren’t so bad, she supposed. Brushing her long hair out, she pulled it back in a clip before placing a bow over-top. Slipping into her usual attire, a slimming knee high dress, she walked to the common area. Perhaps her music cheered them up…highly unlikely.

”Good morning everyone!” She called from the entrance before twirling in. So, she was a little excited for today. Walking over to some familiar faces, she ruffled Felix’s hair playfully and smiled at the three standing together. ”Are they here yet?” She asked in a small soft voice, letting her excitement die down a little. Never would she act like this with a Master, but these people were more or less her family. They couldn’t get rid of her simply because they didn’t like her, or whatever the reason for returning a Companion was for the Masters.

ooc: Forgive the layout...working on one..but I wanted to get a post up. =)

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara smiled at her good friend Nicole, "Yeah, I'm hoping I get out of here soon. I miss the smell of flowers and nature." She said softly and started to fix one of the lace ribbons in her hair. " How many do you think will come today?" She asked with an even larger smile on her face. Before her friend could answer she turned to a voice calling out her name. Spotting the redheaded phoenix "Morning." She called out and waved. Excited for the big day? he asked them both. Nodding Kiara looked at the window again and then back at Felix "Yes, I just wonder what they are like." She said softly. Tegan walked over with her signature large smile on her face. Kiara smiled and said good morning to her as well. "No, they haven't gotten here yet" She said getting slightly anxious and laughed softly seeing parts of Felix's hair stick up after Tegan ruffled it. These people had become close to her heart and each of them had gained her trust. She did want to get out of here as well as them to find a home, but she couldn't help the little bit of hurt knowing she would be separated from her friends.

Outfit
I am with: Nicole, Felix, and Tegan.
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling.
Talking To: Teagen, Kiara, Nicole, Felix, and Titus
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: Burning_Of_Insanity, I don't mean to be rude, but could you put a space between the beginning of your sentences? The lack of spacing makes it really hard for me to read your post. If you're not sure what I mean, I'm talking about pressing the space bar after you end a sentence with a period or if you break in your sentence using a comma.

User Image
          Lien finished strolling around the companion store on her own, quite happy with the amount of time she had gotten all to herself. Most of the other companions already knew of her strange need to be alone for a while at the beginning of each day, though only the newer ones were still surprised. It had everything to do with the fact that Lien had issues in groups larger than four. There were many companions out today, and Lien knew the names and faces of each and every one of them, though she didn't socialize with them all. With the pale green fabric of her dress making a slight train behind her, Lien approached the group containing five people. It was already a daunting task, but they seemed to forget that there was a fifth member of their group. Titus, of course, he was just as silent as Lien seemed to be, maybe more than she was. She smiled as she approached the group. "Good morning fellow companions." Lien said, her voice barely above a whisper. Though she wasn't shy in the slightest, Lien barely raised her voice above the level of a whisper. Of course, what was considered a whisper varied according to the race of the person she was speaking to. It was more of a whisper in the minds of humans. For any race with enhanced senses would hear her just as well as if she had been speaking at a more conventional tone.

Lien took a look over at the more silent member of the group, the one who had been forgotten, or slightly ignored. It wasn't his fault that he was more of a people watcher, but her dove grey eyes took in his form. The mimic was always a curiosity to her, especially his eyes, whose color she could never describe. While her eyes were also very light in color, they lacked that ability to reflect everything around her. A sigh escaped her lips once again, a bad habit Lien had, as she turned her attention to the others who were discussing the masters coming. "I have a good feeling that most of you will get chosen today." she said, a knowing smile on her lips. It was common for Lien to seem to know more than she should. Though, no one could be sure if it was a power of hers or just her ability to pay attention to the smallest things. Having been in the companion shop for over three years now, Lien never held hope that she would be chosen. Like all companions, she wanted to be chosen, but she was already much older than the other companions. Lien had also noticed that she was older than most of the masters that arrived on the island, which put her in a less than perfect mood. Lien didn't care much about age, but there was a line she never crossed when it came to interacting with those younger than her. To anyone younger than her, Lien took on more of a motherly role, and she felt as if she had taken that role for far to long. In her deepest heart, she hoped that a male master would come along that was either her age or older than her. As a shifter, she wanted her life mate, but she wouldn't go for anyone more than a year younger than her. As it was, that was even too much to ask. "Though we are companions, do you guys have any preference to the masters that might choose you?" Lien asked, wondering if she was the only one who would seem picky. Lien wanted a male to purchase her simply because she couldn't preferred them. Women tended to be more emotional and Lien wasn't a fan of showing emotion.

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

As she hoped to get some reactions from the occupants of the bus, she spotted one boy with ears speak his name. Matthew. He was seemingly happy about all this. Saya was in a way, just like him. Well, we were on a roll. She was learning some of the other masters, an possibly gaining some respect. Nodding towards the friendly male she would wait to see if anyone else would speak up and they did. A female would pronounce herself as Aya. Though to Saya she was rather reserved and cut off. That was okay. After all, everyone was strangers, but hopefully they could get to know each other and get a mutual understanding. Do things with their slaves beside them. She couldn't wait and get to the shop. All the different companions to choose from. She wandered, even though her money may have been limited, if she could take more than one. The excitement grew inside her as the bus continued to drive. She knew too well that they were getting closer. Quickly looking out the window, she would smile greatly. "Aya, Matt. What kind of companion are you looking for, if you don't mind me asking?" She knew the question was personal, but she wanted to get to know them. When and if the others masters would speak, she too will try and make conversation. They will be living on the island together, so they should try and at least get along.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Slowly turning her head back to the occupants she would let a small smile come from her mouth, her lollipop making a click noise as it knocked against her teeth. This grape colored lollipop was really good, and sooner or later, it was to surely give her a sugar rush. She was hoping for someone cute, and lovable so that they would love her forever, but also she hoped for a protector. Someone to protect her when she needed it. Tracing her finger around the soft chair back, she would lay her head onto her arm. The anticipation was growing. She was to have a home as well. Good thing she bought a place in the snow area before they ran out. All other seasons sucked. Waiting for a reply from the others she would begin to hum to herself. It was a song she heard almost every night when she lived with the gang of women. Slowly closing her eyes, she would try to imagine her life here on the island. There was only one thing she could think of, EPIC!!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
So, now that time was passing by, and she knew the companions were probably growing just as excited as they. What could they all could do? Maybe they should take their companions and all meet up. One thing did happen to bother Says... What happened to the ones who didn't get adopted? The thought was saddening, because she knew how it felt. She wished to save everyone who was lonely. The heroine in her. She wasn't just going to pick someone when she arrived. She was more going to get to know them all, before making a purchase. Even if that meant waiting a few days to see. She would most likely be looking for special qualities, and she wandered if they would allow her to spend the night with her for sampling. See if they would like it in her home. Was that too much to ask the owner? Saya would probably have to pay more for that, but she probably would. Some how, she also thought about twins. What if they had twins? That would be awesome!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Quickly popping her head up from her thoughts, she would look around. She must've been day dreaming because when she was able to close her mouth, she noticed her lollipop was gone and that somehow, the only thing left was a stick. It was beginning to deteriorate because she now tasted the paper. That made her frown. Just one minute ago, she was sucking on a grape lollipop and now...... paper. Did she even carry anymore? She remembered eating a lot of them to calm her nerves on the boat. Slowly leaning down to fish for another one, her suit would crunch to her moments and become tighter. Slowly her fingers would slip under her right boot. Biting on her lip, she would slowly search for one..... when she felt nothing, her face suddenly turned sad. Without her candy, her lollipops, things were bound to get ugly. Switching legs she would fish through her left boot and to her amazement one was there. Deciding to save it, she would posture herself upright again. Gosh, this bus driver was slow!!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items