Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kiara Erina

Kiara smiled softly at him as he explained that the children always made it home safely. "Then there was no real harm done." She said as she felt his hand slip over hers. His skin was cool against hers 'They feel nice.' If it was possible her cheeks turned a shade darker as his golden eyes looked into her hazel ones. Strangely enough her heart didn't pound, it fluttered. His smile had slipped from his face and was replaced with a serious look. His question was simple yet they way he asked it seemed to mean more than just words. It took her a moment to find her voice "Master Hein, I think you are a kind and sweet man. You seem to have a warm heart." She spoke quietly. The entire time she spoke she wouldn't take her eyes off of his. Kiara couldn't help thinking how handsome they where.

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

His reassurance of the fact that the music charm was not a needed qualification set Nicole's mind at ease. As much as it would have been nice to maybe play with him someday, she just didn't have the skill for it. Knowing that the 'missing' charm wasn't a deal breaker was comforting. It would have been silly to lose someone like Matt over just one little charm.

As he tried out the sensation of touching shadow the cat purred. Nicole smiled and looked up at Matt to watch his reaction. He had such a soft face. His eyes were so captivating and his ears lively. Even his hair drew her to him. Kiara had red hair, Tegan had blue, and Lien had white, but she had never seen purple. Though, could she really be surprised that someone had purple if another had blue? Guess I'm as curious about him as he is of me... This was a dangerous thing to admit. Curiousity often lead people to places they should not go. However, it also brought people closer together. Maybe wanting to know more about Matthew wasn't so bad.

Gasping at how fast the neko had grabbed his tail and clutched it, Nicole laughed. It was a light laugh and her eyes brightened as she smiled at him. "It's alright, Sir. You shouldn't apologize for anything that comes naturally to you." Tilting her head to the side she laughed again. If Nicole had been embarrassed by something she would have masked herself in shadow and run. Her reactions to socially awkward situations tended to be overdramatic. Comparitively to Matthew's grasping of his tail, her actions were down right ridiculous.

╚══════════════╝

Liberal Shapeshifter

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image
Jasper Queen

Location: shop With: Lein and Arai Feeling: mildly frustrated Doing: leaning against a wall

When Nicole first pulled away, in what he assumed to be a comforting gesture, he scooted closer to her and would have grabbed her hand in a please-don't-leave-me-here-you're-the-only-person-who-hasn't-freaked-me-out-yet sort of way. But she was already talking to another guy. A cat boy if he wanted to get really specific. To make matters worse she seemed to be enjoying the chat so Jasper let her be and childishly pouted as she went over to sit on the couch with the cat who curled up around her. It was almost like he was jealous. Of course not like he had anything to be jealous of. Their conversation hadn't lasted longer than twenty second and hadn't been about anything of importance. And he'd read Sarte's bit about there is no if. Still. He liked to think he might actually have been capable of a conversation if thing one and two hadn't wandered over.

Speaking of them they were still invading his very limited personal space. Figuring that they weren't going to move off he took a step back and ran into the wall. Perfect. To make that look as natural as it could considering how uncomfortable and mildly irritable he was concerning these two he reclined against the wall into a comfortable position, put away his pencil and map, crossed his arms and gave them the look that said to the effect of, "You have my attention. What is it you want?"

Though to be honest he knew what they wanted. From how Nicole talked about the theater he assumed the charming residents of the shop didn't get to go outside without a chaperone, meaning him and his ilk. So he could understand and even sympathize with how badly they wanted to get back and explore. And he could understand why they were all on their kind of creepy over the top nice happy candy coated good behavior thing. But being a pretty chill guy minus the bad attitude, lack of capability and dorkiness that kind of scared the s**t out of Jasper and made him want to run away screaming. The only reason he didn't is he was pretty sure the lady who looked like the White Queen out of The Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Deep would drag him back and eat his soul. And he was a very big fan of having a soul.

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

There! Saya witnessed how his eyes grew foggy, her heart beginning to reach it's peak in speed. Yes! This was the excitement she was looking for! But she did not know what he was going to do. She heard the smirk and her eyes slightly narrowed. Cocky were he not? She suddenly was caught off gaurd by his dodge, and her fist met the air before him. So he was fast. Well, she was not a fast swinger. Before Saya could collect her thoughts on her next movements, she heard him chuckle. Damn! What was he planning?! Then he vanished, speed so fast she could not catch him with her own two eyes. A sudden rush of excitement went through her. Saya was not some dumb girl. She new some logic to things and when one usually vanishes they chose to appear behind you. It was like the default movement of everyone's choice. Watching so many cartoons and movies, Saya had learned that majority of them showed a person vanishing and then appearing behind someone else. Just like those epic movies, this was her chance! Rysie did not try to land any punches. He would have already. No. With this he was playing more like a tease. His smirking and dodging. He enjoyed this. And to Saya she knew he wanted the chase. Well, cat a mouse shall we
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Quickly turning around Saya would sweep her left leg before the male, attempting to trip him up. The side of her boot would scuff the shop ground, leaving a dark streak line as it was forced to act. Her other leg which helped balamce her out was folded, her calf touching her back thigh. Saya's boots had heels on them, wedges, and due to this her fighting would be a little off. She had not grown accustomed to fighting in footwear such as this. Her suit would give way to a tighter fashion as it slid up her thigh and crunched at her movements. The base of her suit which ended at her thighs when standing was now tucked just below her butt, allowing her free movement of her long legs. Things like this were fairly easy to move in. They made it more comfortable for the legs. With her left leg strung out and in position her hands would be placed on the ground to to hold her up for support. Oh, was it mentioned before that Saya was very flexible. Though she had no training in fighting, she was sure she could muster up a fairly good move. Though her attacks would be weak to Rysie. This still would be very fun. A light smile would cross her lips, better than her previous sadistic one. She too was special? No. If only he knew... Not wanting to dive into such thoughts, she would simply erase them and focus on her actions now. He also mentioned him being very cautious around her.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
What did that mean exactly? So, he was able to dodge quickly with a horizontal strike, let's see if he could take a low one. Give or take, sooner or later Saya would kick up in attacks, she just needed to find a weak spot. What was he most able to take control over? A few practice moves would allow Saya to know this. She just had to keep him occupied. "Rysie!! I'm nothing more than a girl! What is it you hope to gain in this lifetime? A friendly conversation would be okay when fighting? Right? She would have to keep this going. Only because there had to be an opening in Rysie fighting style. Though this wasn't technically fighting, because Rysie wasn't attacking back. Saya would make a mental note that he was probably just teasing her to maybe fill her out. If she allowed her guard to fall, then she would mistakenly leave herself open to be read. In battle the one who carried controlled could easily manipulate the other into doing nothing but what they wanted them to do. She just had to keep this in her favor hopefully it works out that way.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
All of these questions would be answered when they get into this a little better. A small gasp would cross her lips and her eyes would grow slightly wider. Thinking of the moment she had just went through she could tell she had missed the key! His eyes. Rysie eyes grew a shade of grey. Just before she swung. Was this the reason he was able to dodge? His eyes allowed him to see something beyond what was give. But what if.... his eyes.... weren't available? What would he do then?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageAnya Herrick

Bound by fate.

Anya nodded. "I hope so. I don't wanna be here either. I just want to go somewhere where I will be taken care of."

She didn't mean taken care of like a sibling or a lover. Anya knew she would never be seen as such. She meant just treated like a normal human being.

Anya sighed and looked out at the people. "I'm gonna hold you to that. I am not good at this at all."

Out Of Character: bah, short post...DX

Saved by grace.
User Image
Titus Ryse

Titus had been waiting for Saya to turn.Yes it was a predictable move for an oppenent to make,moving around their target getting out of their immediate line of sight.Titus felt as if he was being tested but he was also testing the young woman.The two were stuck in a game of knowledge,a good tussel revealed more than words ever could at times.The movements were echoes of the individual making them.If one was lacking in confidence or ovely confident in themselves it would be the first thing one could discover in battle.So many secrets lay beneath the surface,waiting to be found.What was Saya trying to hide?Titus was willing to answer most any question,but she was closed off from the world.It made him excited.He was a creature who lived to learn and she held information he could not require with ease.But in her little game would she find something she was looking for.A secret Titus kept locked away?A fragment of just what he trully was?Or maybe a side of him not shared with anyone else?As of now no one could say how the story would unfold.

Titus prepared himself as Saya dropped down and gave a sweep of her leg in order to throw him off his feet.The boy fell sideways catching himself with the palm of his left hand resting on the floor.With a bit of force he pushed of the ground,turned his body,then landed with feet firmly placed on the ground.The jacket he was wearing was a little restricting.It made his movements a little more stiff then he liked although it was hard to tell.He certainly moved with ease,as if naturally born to fight.He was graceful and seemed not to reguire much effort on his part to make the series of movements required in dodging Saya's attacks."I feel as though I am at a disadvantage Lady Saya.You are free to attack me but I have reservation about returning such violence."In all actuallity Titus would almost never return violence towards a woman unless he was facing real harm and instincts to protect himself over rided him..He would not raise a hand to Saya though...Chivalry was not completely lost to the world.Many years ago he was tought such a lesson..To protect not to harm.

Titus kept his guard up as Saya would attack.He managed to contue dodging her attacks but it was as if he had something planned.As if every move he made was part of something greater.As the woman started her conversation Titus replied in a calm and relaxed way despite what was going on."I beg your pardon My Lady,But I would have to disagree.You are more than what you say."Titus dropped his smile as his foggy eyes drifted back into Saya's stare."I have but one desire in life...To be real.And you Lady Saya?What is it you disire more than all else."Titus took the oppertunity after speaker to grow closer to the woman.Still he was waiting for her next move but the gap he had placed between them he was now closing.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Fuzzy Lunatic

User Image

Akira ││Hirashi

⇒ -...Perhaps you could learn to love a monster like me...- ⇦

Akira took the man's silence as an answer and nodded. "Thank you for your time" he said softly, then proceeded farther into the building. He looked over at Arai, the small neko boy who had gotten his attention as well, but hadn't said much to him. Akira made his way over to the male, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, I have finished speaking with Felix and was wondering if maybe I could request your company for a bit. I would love to get to know you" Akira wasn't used to speaking so much, but he knew he would need to seem more interesting than the poor man backed up against the wall if he wanted any attention.

It hurt to be rejected by another, and he hoped Arai wouldn't do the same. Though the neko's personality said he wouldn't care so long as Akira amused him and didn't bring him back to the shop. Akira looked at the boy's collars and charms. He had one less color than Felix but was still pretty darn perfect. Akira would have to find out if his personality and reaction toward him said the same.

Akira's blue eye looked over Arai. He had a petite frame and nice looks which probably made it hard to guess his age. For all Akira knew he could be ten, or twenty. There was no telling, though the flame being had never been good at guessing ages.

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

((OOC: Sorry I haven't posted. I couldn't really do much with out Felix. So I was told to continue and talk to someone else.))
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

A group of pearly white teeth became visible as Kiara spoke. Hein couldn't believe how understanding she was of his customs. He gripped her hand a bit tighter and found himself unable to stop smiling. No one had ever been so okay with the ways of a fairy, especially not a human.

The white haired man could feel his cheeks becoming pink as his question was answered. The female's eye contact let Hein know she was telling the truth, and not just saying what she knew he would want to hear in order to be adopted. "That's all I need to hear" he said softly, letting go of her hand and standing up from the couch.

Hein gestured to the front desk, still smiling. He then held out his other hand to Kiara, too help her up. "Let's go home" he said softly.

Everything about Kiara made Hein happy. Her personality, charms and collars, her physical features. She was everything he wanted. Hein was just glad he was able to get to her before anyone else had. Not that he wouldn't have fought for her. Hein chuckled to himself at the thought of actually battling someone for the affections of a girl.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew released his tail slowly after Nicole told him it was okay. But now he was focused on not letting it go anywhere again. He folded it behind him, letting half of it dangle off the side of the couch. He smiled at the shadow cat and pet it a bit more. It really was an odd feeling.

The neko looked up from the shadow and smiled at Nicole, then returned his gaze to where it was. "So what kinds of things do you enjoy doing Nicole?" he asked, his voice much more calm now. "Do you have any hobbies?" he added to his question.

He could think of things he enjoyed that he would love to share with her, but what did she like? Honestly he didn't know a whole lot about Nicole, but he wanted too. She was interesting to the man, which made it easier to come up with questions to ask her.

Matt's ears twitched at people spoke and moved around him. Now that he had stopped playing the piano, there seemed to be a calmness missing in the room. Or maybe that was just him. Music had always put Matt's nerves at ease. He wasn't able to sleep well at night with out some form of music playing quietly in the background. But he didn't ask for a music note charm because he wanted someone to enjoy the music with him, not play for him.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

((OOC: There's a new announcement in the "Announcements" post on the first page. Please read it.))

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Kiara Erina

She watched as he smiled at her, she couldn't help thinking how handsome a smile like that looked on him. Kiara looked up at the young master, her master. She couldn't believe her ears. 'I'm going home.' She thought with disbelieve as she slipped her hand into Hein's. A large smile stretched her lips. She didn't think there was a better master to go home with. "Yes master, lets go home." She said so softly only he would be able to hear. Standing up from the couch she softly squeezed his hand. She had heard a lot about snow elementals but she had never thought them to be as mean as people made them seem. Hein had proved what she thought about them, that they where just different then humans. Kiara followed him up to the counter, her heart fluttering as they got closer. She had watched many companions walk up to it but she had not been able to have the giddy feeling of getting a new home in her time here.

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

As Matthew relaxed Nicole took the oppertunity to gaze around the room. Finally people were moving about more than they had originally. Way more! She smirked and almost gaped at how Titus and the Mistress he was with were fighting. Well, the woman was fighting and he was dodging, but combat required a mix of both. Continuing to look she saw that Hein and Kiara were standing - hand in hand. Nicole nodded and smiled, more to Kiara than anyone else. Good for you, girl. Maybe this time 'round the majority of them would be taken.

Turning her attention back to Matthew, Nicole thought about his question for a moment. Even though she enjoyed manipulating the shadows she doubted that he would count that. "Um, well I really do enjoy listening to music. In terms of things I like to do..." Nicole hadn't really ever spent a whole lot of time thinking about herself. Usually her mind was filled with thoughts of her friends, the outside, and potential owners.

Racking her brain for answers Nicole finally came up with a few. "In the summer I like watching thunderstorms and the nightly fireworks. Dancing is also a past time of mine." Looking down at the shadow cat who had been purring softly from Matt's attention, Nicole thought harder. What else was there that she participated in?

While thinking her stomach growled quietly. How embarrassing! In all the excitement that morning Nicole had hardly eaten. One piece of toast and a glass of water was all that had seemed appetizing at the table. "Oh! And baking!" Of course! Nicole lit up and sat straighter on the couch when she said this- startling the shadow cat. How could she forget about baking? It was part of one of her charms for gosh sakes!

╚══════════════╝

[[Edited. Sorry to those of you who had read my original post. I'm in a bit of a writing slump and hadn't realised what a bad post I had made. This isn't much better, but it's something]]

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

As her attack landed with success, she looked back when her leg swept the male. This was all too easy. Rysie would dodge a punch but a simple leg sweep would be landed? Impossible. He was just standing there! Allowing her to hit him. Saya liked challenges so what was wrong with Rysie? Her suspicion before was proven. She had thought this was going to be a battle but, well, Rysie seemed to lack excitement. Maybe? Or Saya was just boring. She would watch him land upon the ground with one hand and then push himself upward to his feet. That was it. He made no attempt to attack her! This wasn't what she had hoped for, suddenly her rush of excitement was dying down as she realized Rysie wasn't going to do anything. Now, he was just standing there.... Like nothing.... Sayas excitement went down further when Rysie spoke his next words. He could not return the violence? But it wasn't really fighting. If a girl had attacked them, just some random girl ready to kill Say, would Rysie be her bodygaurd or would he not fight her because she was female? The thought made Saya wander. She would be on her own if it came down to it.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
it.

Well, this was a let down. Was Rysie even able to protect her? She knew better than to piss off someone of another species. Especially someone who was way stronger. Upon knowing swinging at him was useless if the other did not join in, she would ball up her fists. Well, he was not violent towards women. What more could she do? She would have to respect his choices in life if they ever were to be together. Saya would remain crouched down looking into the ground at her boots. The old stick which she never got rid off slowly fell to the ground beneath her. Was Rysie right? There were things even herself had been hiding, but it was for a reason. Saya knew she was nothing great, but Rysie insisted and for her, that is how it would stay. She would not argue his opinion. When his eyes hit hers, this time she would look away, and listen again to his word. He had asked her about her life, reversed the question on herself, but would she answer? Slowly pushing herself to her feet, Saya would adjust her clothing, before simply raising her hand and massaging the middle of her forehead in slight fustration.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Letting out a small uncomfortable laugh, she would look at Rysie through her fingers which blocked her features. The choice now was getting tough. Maybe Lien would be a little more interested in fighting? I mean after all. She was woman. And she knew Lien would fight a male, she seemed to be the protect at all cost type. What was there to do now? The dance stopped and now the fighting was a one man train. One woman. "You need to loosen up Rysie.... I mean attacking me back won't hurt me ya know. I can handle myself... I don't need you thinking I'm some weakling."

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
After all she was older than Rysie! By one year. Why would he think so weak of her? Well, if he did think weak. She hated being considered weak, because she knew she wasn't some quiet sissy girl. She stood up for herself when she needed to and fought for herself when she had too. Saya would fold her arms beneath her breast. Rysie was rather reserved in a manner that he seemed to lack movement or maybe he was just extra calm? What exactly could she do now? Looking around for an answer, Saya would simply sigh and scratch her head. Was the new masters already picking someone up? Did anyone get adopted yet? She looked over at the mixed pairs. Maybe it would have been best to do what they had done. Just talk it out. Saya was more hands on. But she made her mistakes. Since talking and messing around with Rysie, she was not able to keep track of everyone. Right now Saya would seem a little stubborn, but she was one that liked to have fun, keep things interesting. She was not a fan of boredom. Maybe she should take Rysie and herself over to the others. They had to have been doing something. Or maybe they could have a party. Hey, it was a thought.... Looking down at her crossed arms, her body would be turned sideways, away from Rysie. Saya simply inhaled deeply as she thought. She could not scold Rysie for not Listening to her because she hadn't adopted him yet. Maybe food would make it all better.... Yeah, food!!!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Imageтяιѕтιαη нαяωєℓℓ

★When it's time for a good time...☆

Tristian was bored. Ver bored.

It was not a good combination. In his mind anyways.

A party boy should never be bored.

There were a couple girls sitting against the wall. Tristian sighed. He didn't know whether to talk to them or not. One of them seemed rather shy. That wouldn't do at all.

The other girl he had seen mingling. Would she be ideal for him?

With how everyone else was talking to her, Tristian didn't want to risk taking someone that another person would want.

Out Of Character:

☆...it doesn't start until I arrive.★
Winter King

Wearing: Today's Outfit
Where: The Shop
Doing: Mingling ; Sitting quietly and observing from a table top.
Talking To: Jasper ; No One
Collar: Blue: Level Headed and Calm, Purple: Loyal, confident, always speaks their mind, Red: Stubborn, strong, passionate
Charms: ✿ - Loves nature and is skilled with gardening, ✚ - Skilled in medicine, ✄ - Sewing, cooking and cleaning, ♫ - Musically skilled, ☠ - Body guard, skilled fighter
OutOfComission: ----

User Image
          Lien's eyes slightly narrowed at the new master, she had been polite and hadn't gotten too close. She knew about people's personal space and she was quite sure she hadn't invaded his. But she could smell the fact that he wasn't comfortable and Lien was quite sure it wasn't her fault. However, if he perceived it to be her fault, then she was going to be quite irritated. She wasn't sure she liked this new master, and she took a slight step back from him. Her grey eyes flashed brighter with irritation at his next question. "Well, that's rude. It's as if you weren't paying attention to me earlier. It is not what I want, I'm looking to help you find what you want. However, if you desire to be left alone and not find a companion at all, then by all means go ahead. I really don't care whether you find a companion or not. While I'd love to get out of here myself, it's not like I'm desperate. So shoo, get out, go explore the island." she snapped, an unusual trait for her to be so rude. Her voice was also loud, another unusual trait. However, her purple collar was quite accurate, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind. His reluctance to be around her, his discomfort, was annoying and she could smell it coming off him in waves. "I can smell your discomfort and I already know that you're not comfortable in here. If that is the case, why did you come? Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I came over here to help you find a companion, not specifically to ask to be yours. In fact, I don't think I'd want to be your companion anyway." she added, her voice back to normal as she walked away. Her skin itched and twitched, reminding her that it had been a long time since she shifted. Her collar didn't prevent such, but it wasn't polite to shift during store hours and Lien couldn't stay asleep when she was in an animal form. So, she hadn't shifted much during the past few weeks. Today, however, she no longer cared about being polite. Not after this master was so rude, assuming she was rude enough to invade his personal space. She had come to a stop at least four feet away from him, just close enough to be heard. She rolled her eyes as she came to a table and she moved under it, using the table for privacy as she stripped out of her clothes. Rolling her shoulders and closing her eyes, she shifted into one of her favorite forms, that of a large, tigress. As with all her forms, she was white, but her eyes were a bright grey in color that seemed more silver than grey. She gathered her clothes into a pile under the table and then crawled out, trying not to knock it over. Lien then climbed up onto the table top and stared out at the other companions, the only bit of color was the collar given to her at the companion shop. It was enchanted so that, no matter what form she was in, she was always wearing the collar. Lien yawned, exposing bright, white fangs and showing off the fact that she was dangerous in this form. She was annoyed and didn't want to deal with anyone just yet. Though, she'd have to respect those brave enough to approach her. She wasn't to worried about the other companions, they weren't what bothered her, she was just annoyed at the masters who had come in. The shop was comfortable and offered comfort, so it wasn't as if she was in anything like a rush to leave. She laid her head on her paws and watched the companions interact, a bit of a growl rumbling in her throat as her tail twitched back and forth. Why she had chosen the form of a large tigress, she didn't really know, but it just seemed to be the right choice.
User Image
Titus Ryse

There it was,The response he had been waiting for.Finally he was able to learn what he needed to about Saya.It took a push to be sure but at long last he aquired a small piece of informtation and it was enough to put a hold on his curiousity.Titus started to laugh his eyes they flickered like a lit flame dancing in the breeze.He grew more relaxed as he shook his head."Lady Saya,forgive me."He said in a mix with his laughter.The boy was not laughing at the woman but more at himself.This whole being human thing was it always so exhausting?Even if it was it was worth it.Taking a moment Titus managed to calm himself down stopping the laugh but keeping a satisfied grin on his face."Lady Saya,you are a marvelous creature.No human has even been able to confuse me so.I fear I have not been playing fairly..I have been trying to hold information back from you in our tussel while expecting to learn a bit more of you..Selfish I know."Titus paused his expression an odd one now.A smile cold almost forced."You have told me to act myself,But I am built from information I have gathered on other people.Honestly I do not wish you harm.It is not that I think you weak.You are correct this is not a fight...It isn't real."In that moment he had learned something new.A lesson he would not forget.

Titus stepped back pondering over the thought.There was a difference in harming others and just fun.Attacking back would not become problem if he was only playing the game and not trying to harm others.Humans they were strang,But he loved there veiw on things."Lady Saya..I thank you."Titus let his eyes fog over once more.He was now one step closer to the completion of his goal.Maybe the old ways he had learned long ago had changed..Certainly he would protect Saya no matter who he had to face.Even if his enemy be female he would fight them to protect this woman.And there it was...Another thought.He had been tricking himself well.He was Mimic...Not human...He was trully no set gender.A thing..He could have chose a female form...And he could change it at anytime if he wanted.So would attacking a female really go against old codes?Now he was over thinking.So he came to set his mind on one conclusion.Not to really care.Throw it all out of mind.

"Very well,Lady Saya..Ive considered things.Next we should fight I will not hold back.I expect the same from you."Titus had spoke in a challenging way.He was serious though...Humans, so complicated..But how he loved them.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan had only heard pieces of what Anya was saying to her because her attention had gone back to Hein and Kiara. Was-they-he-Good for her. First master she talked to and Kiara was going home with him. ”Sorry Anya, I’ll be right back.” She pat the girl on the shoulder before slowly walking over to Kiara and Hein at the counter. Giving a curtsy to the master, she smiled at Kiara. ”Congratulations sweetie! You deserve it! I will truly miss you. Out of everyone here, you are the one I consider my best friend. “ She said softly before giving her a hug.

Though Tegan wished she could have spoken to Hein, she was glad that he was taking Kiara. The sweet girl needed someone to care for her the way she deserved to be treated. Turning to him, she gave another curtsy. ”If I may be so bold, sire, you have picked an extraordinary young woman. You will indeed be happy.” She said sweetly, giving him a smile before hugging Kiara again. ”Good luck my friend. I do hope we see each other again soon.” She whispered and then turned to leave.

ooc: Sorry for not posting sooner. I’ve had…well…boyfriend drama and then work. So sorry, hope this isn’t too horrible or anything. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff