Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara smiled softly as the young master asked about her close friend. ' Tegan is beautiful and rare, of course he would be interested in her. Shes been wanting to get out of her for so long too' she thought as she watched the neko master leave Tegan at the piano. Without realizing it she leaned into Hein's hand slightly as he stroked her hair. Even though she had known him for a short time she felt relaxed around him, yet she was still shy. Which is why she blushed slightly at his comment about finding her appealing "Tegan has many colors and charms but in my time here I have never met a companion that had all of them. She wares the music note, check, flower, cross, and star. As for her collars she has green, red, purple, and orange. She was the first person to welcome me when I got here." Kiara smile grew slightly bigger as she explained to Hein about her close friend.

She watched her friend look around the room as she stood alone next to the piano. She couldn't be bitter if he chose her, even if she wanted to. They all wanted out of here as badly as the next person. When she had first gotten here she didn't speak to people at all, but Tegan had all but dragged her out of her room talking about friends. Since selling herself into the companion trade to get her family much needed money, she hadn't had any friends. Tegan had fixed that with a large smile and a warm heart. Before Tegan she had been even more shy than she was now, at least she didn't hide and just watch people anymore.

Outfit
User Image
Titus Ryse

As Titus had spoke Saya had lay her head upon him as well as tighten her grip of his hand.Close,so very close they found themselves in the moment.Feelings of loneliness had departed,replaced by something precious..Titus realized he was not alone.Saya was here..Here with him.The two danced to the song being played but though Saya seemed happy Titus felt she was preoccupied by something.Just as he was about to ask what was wrong the girls arms wrapped around his neck and she hugged him tightly.He remained silent as he returned an embrace of his own.It was not forceful but instead protective.As if he was now standing between her and all that could ever harm her.A promise that existed with out words,residing only in action.

Titus continued to hear the song play in his head even after the music had clearly come to an end.Still he danced holding Saya in his arms.However it would not last for once the mistress had asked he question,Titus's movement's ceased.His true self?True form past that in which he copy's.It was good question but one he couldn't answer well."I do not know..Mimic's take on many forms.I can become almost anything.Even create something new from pieces of things I have seen.As I have in this form.But I..I have never tried to become nothing and see what rest there.If my kind has an original form I have never witnessed it."Titus had thought of it before seeing if he could just stop reflecting and become something true.But he feared if he didn't try to be a person,object,or well anything then he would become nothing..And fade to nothing..And that would be his end.As if he never was at all.

Titus smiled at Saya's next comment and looked at her with his mirror eyes reflecting all of her beauty within them."A cute little animal,an object..Yes I can become as such."Titus leaned down and whispered quietly in Saya's ear."Is that what my princess desires?"Titus's eyes grew a bit brighter as a gap in personality become apparent.A playful side surfaced for a moment make itself noticeable in the mimic's voice and the way he had whispered the words.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

The moment Lien showed up Nicole knew she had done something wrong. It was true, that she should have pointed the man further into the shop and told him that there was a nice selection of companions to choose from, but he had seemed determined to do something else. And for Nicole, that meant she would help him leave. If he returned he returned. If not, then oh well.

Unfortunately for the man, her "mistake" only drew in the attention of Lien and Arai. He seemed to be getting overwhelmed by everyone. Nicole sent him an apologetic smile. She wanted to help by taking his hand and dissappearing so that they weren't crowded, but that might not be best. Dissappearing was not the same as teleporting to a quietter place, and coincidentally it might make him feel even more self-conscious. Nicole dismissed the idea and instead took a few steps away from the now enlarged group. Hopefully the little bit of extra space would make him more comfortable.

A tap on her shoulder. Spinning on her toes to face the person her skirt spiralled around her knees. It came to a restful stop just as her cheeks turned a light pink. Matthew had called her amazing. Well, he called her natural abilities amazing. Not quite the same thing but pretty close! "Certainly!" Smiling and curtsying to the neko Nicole looked around for some shadow. This time, with just two pats on her thigh, the young man's shadow leaped off the ground and into her hands. "Your piano playing was marvelous, by the way." Keeping her eyes on the shaping shadow Nicole tried her hardest to not sound like she was sucking up to him. The compliment had been in earnest; she really had enjoyed it. In this situation, however, with her freedom on the line, it might have come across as buttering up to him just so she could get out.

Finally, when her hands ceized their movement, a shadow kitten rested in her palms. Blowing on the cat's ear it sparked into life. "I-I thought that since I used your shadow, it would only be appropriate to... make a cat." Stammering, now extremely nervous about her powers, Nicole stroked the kitten's spine. It purred and turned to rub it's head on her hand. Stretching her arm out to the side, the kitten walked across her arm and then into the air. Nicole let her arm drop and the kitten remained suspended, looking proud as if it was the one keeping itself from falling. "It's just a small hat trick, really."

╚══════════════╝
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄
❝You don't want too know what will happen if you call me a fairy.❞

Golden eyes shifted to Tegan as Kiara described her. The female looked lost now that Matthew had left to talk to another companion. The blue haired girl then went over to another companion who he hadn't noticed before. She looked pretty anti-social.

Hein then looked over at the master who had just arrived and went to sit on the couch. "I'll bet someone like Tegan could balance him out well" the man thrust a tanned thumb in the direction of Tristian. "Though he seems like an interesting guy" he smiled.

Hein brought his gaze back to Kiara. "So Kiara, is there anything you would like to know about me?" he asked. He wanted to find out more about her in ways other than direct questions. What kinds of things would she ask? She could show creativity, or intelligence through her questions. On the other hand she could show disinterest in him if the questions were too simple or generic.

- ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱ - ✱
- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

⇒ Baby I love you I never wanna let you go.
The more I think about

The more I wanna let you know

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do
Is super duper cute » And I can't stand it

Matthew was surprised to have Nicole so happy to speak with him. The way she twirled looked as graceful as Lien's movements. The slight pink tint on the girl's cheeks gave the neko hope. Was he the reason she was blushing? He hoped so, and the thought of that possibility made him smile.

Nicole commented on his piano playing skills and that made him want to play again. She had really noticed, and her comment didn't sound fake. 'Even if it was fake, it made me happy to hear that from her' he thought.

Matt watched as the girl turned his shadow into a rather realistic looking cat. He chuckled slightly to himself when she said it would be fitting to turn his shadow into a cat. He twitched his ears to mimic the shadow cat's movements and smiled. His tail swished gently behind him.

He looked down at Nicole as she said it was just a hat trick. "No way am I going to believe that. No one I have ever known has been able to take a shadow right off the floor and make it do that" he pointed at the cat. "You are truly amazing Nicole" he gave her his best charming smile but it probably looked cutesy.

"Would you be alright with coming over to one of the couches and talking with me a bit? Tegan told me great things about you and I would love to get to know you" he gestured to the couches, a hopeful look in his eyes.

❝This is more than just 'Puppy Love'❞
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ
I am not the ghost of past; Nor am I of the future. Your mind is my haunting grounds.

User Image
╔══════════════╗

There! He said it!! Had anyone else heard him call her amazing. Not her abilities, but her. Ha! Take that anyone whoever returned me! Still, she smiled bashfully and let her eyes roam over to the couches. Why was she suddenly shy? Looking back and seeing his smile and bright green eyes Nicole nodded. Sure, it was rude to leave Aya, but Matthew seemed more interested in her.

As she made her way over to another set of couches (the main room was full of them, thankfully) the shadow cat followed at her ear. If it was on the ground it would have been at her heels, but of course it wasn't. Because she was just that amazing! Nicole bit the inside of her lip to keep herself from blushing more. Easy. Stay calm and remember to breath. Matthew's compliment had been just the thing to make her day.

Nicole waited until the neko sat before sitting beside him at a slight slant so that they were facing each other. Calling the shadow, the kitten settled on her lap. The only thing she hated about creating the shadow creatures were that their eyes were as black as the rest of their body. It almost seemed like they had no eyes and that they were staring right through you. Creepy.

"So, how much did Tegan tell you about me? More importantly, what else would you like to know?" It was foolish for her to get her hopes up like she was now. Good things could be said and no actions taken afterward. It could be that Matthew just wanted to talk before going off and finding someone else. Instinctively (and also protectively) the shadow cat sat upright in her lap and stared at the neko. The nice things about her creations was that no matter where she obtained the shadow, they always knew to be loyal to her.

╚══════════════╝

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Covering her mouth with her hand Kiara tried not to laugh at his comment about Tegan evening out the boisterous master that Hein had pointed out. "I do think they would match well." She said after a soft giggle. When he asked her if there was anything she wanted to know about him she looked at him and smiled softly. There was much about him she wanted to know, though she thought she should keep her questions to just a few. Pushing back a few stray strands of hair from her face she thought about what questions she would ask. "Well, what was your favorite game when you where younger? Also if you could have any pet, real or mythical, what would it be?"

She hoped her questions didn't sound too strange. A persons favorite game as a child usually said a lot about them. Hers had always been hide and seek. Much like the first question a persons dream pet told her a lot about them. As she waited for his answer she twirled the end of a lock of hair around her finger
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄

Hein's eyes were fixed on Kiara as she brought her petite hand to her mouth to stop herself from laughing. He could feel himself blush slightly, but tried his best to avoid making that too obvious. He hated how easily he fell pray to cute things. It had always been a weakness of his that he had tried his best to overcome, but was clearly failing.

The female's questions surprised him and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit to himself. "Creative questions" he commented before giving his answers. "Well my favorite game as a child was the equivalent of hide and go seek for humans. Though my race had an interesting way of playing it" he paused, wondering if he should explain.

He decided he trusted Kiara enough to tell her. "You're not allowed to tell anyone else what I am about to tell you since I'm not proud of what most people call my race. I am a snow elemental. But most call us fairies. It's a game that has been passed down through out all of the years my race has existed. We..." he paused again and looked at the hand that was behind Kiara, still stroking her hair. "We would... "borrow" people's children and hide them. Then they would have to seek them. I know it sounds mean but there's something hard wired into us that says it's fun. There are other things like that as well. A lot of my personality is from old customs, such as my playful and forwardness."

He was trying to explain his fairy relatives in a way that made them seem less mean. But it was hard when they were given such a bad reputation due to their own traditions. Hein then remembered that there was a second question. "As for a pet, I've always wanted something small like a rabbit. Perhaps a white one to blend in with the snowy climate I will be living in here." he explained.

- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

The more I think about

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do

Matthew happily walked over to a couch and sat down, watching Nicole sit beside him. She had tilted herself toward him, something he knew meant she was interested. The way she was acting toward him was a lot more shy than the way she was with the other owners. Matt liked that a lot, and couldn't help but smile. He looked down at the shadow kitten sitting in Nicole's lap. It was cute despite not having many features, and it moved so realistically.

"Well I was told that you're a shadow-halfling and that we would be good together. She helped explain the collar and charm system to me so I could figure out that you're perfect for me" he blushed as the last four words escaped his lips quietly. Matt looked down at his hands which he had fiddling his his lap. His ears were tilted forward to make sure he could hear anything and everything Nicole said. Even her soft breathing was audible with those ears.

Matthew hadn't noticed he had wrapped his tail partially around Nicole, along the back of the couch. It curled around her hip, the end of his tail moving slightly as he got lost in his own thoughts of how life would be with Nicole as his compainion.

After a moment he looked back up at the cat. "Am I able to touch it?" he asked, pointing at the small shadow cat. He wondered what a shadow would feel like. Obviously Nicole knew since she could control them, but the creature left Matt's mind to wander, from imagining it being fluffy, to his hand simply going through it like it would a cloud of smoke. So many possibilities.

Bashful Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Kiara Erina

Kiara listened as the man next to her explained about who he was and was slightly sad at how his voice changed. 'A snow elemental.' She thought as she looked up at him. 'He can't help that his kind are slightly different in what they find fun.' Without knowing why she felt definitive of him. "Your secret is safe with me." She whispered softly as she offered him a smile. "The parents always found the children right?" Kiara asked warmly as she lightly touched his knee with her fingertips. From what she had seen of him so far, he was kind and sweet. The fact that he wanted a rabbit spoke to that. Rabbits where skittish and needed some one calm and patient to own them. Suddenly she realized she had been touching him, she had reached out without thinking. A deep crimson blush burned her cheeks as she placed her hand back in her lap. 'Why did I do that?' She thought to herself.

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Imageтяιѕтιαη нαяωєℓℓ

★When it's time for a good time...☆

Well. Now what?

Tristian didn't know exactly what he wanted. Just a female companion.

Maybe he should go to his home and try again another time?

But he didn't know who would be left. He didn't know if it would be what he wanted.

Tristian sighed and slumped on the couch. Obviously people weren't too thrilled with him being there. He put on his dog tag and looked at the floor.

Would a sock race be good here?

Tristian shook that thought out of his head. He didn't need to make himself seem more obnoxious than he already did.

Out Of Character: I hope Tristian's entrance was dramatic enough for you guys! Storm had told me he wanted to see a dramatic entrance for someone like Tristian and I felt like I needed to comply! XD

☆...it doesn't start until I arrive.★

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User ImageAnya Herrick

Bound by fate.

Slightly surprised, Anya looked at Tegan. "I know. But I don't like crowds...there is too many people here and I'm not comfortable at all." She replied, wringing her hands together.

She looked at a few of the masters. "I would prefer someone who isn't mean. Male preferably. But one that is also more on the quiet side, like myself. So far, I haven't seen anyone like that." Anya replied, looking at Tegan again. "I didn't exactly come from the best situation like you guys might have. My last master wasn't...exactly...nice to me and I don't want to go through that again. So I'm kind of scared to meet new people. Depending on who decides to take you home, can you convince them to take me too? I don't want to be left here by myself."

Anya wiped the forming tears out of her eyes.

Out Of Character: SO Sorry about the late reply, Night! I just noticed Tegan was talking to Anya!

By the way, I don't want my master to own my slave. XD

Saved by grace.
User Image

Tegan McVeigh

Tegan had to chuckle lightly and placed her violin across her lap, fiddling with the strings slightly. There were some shy ones here, that was for sure. The young nymph never had a chance to be shy and timid. She was thrown into this life in a very bad way. There was no time to hide in a corner. Sure, when she was owned by her previous master, she was terrified of him. Who wouldn’t be? He was some kind of sea creature that Tegan could never quite figure out.

The young female nodded her head slightly, agreeing with everything Anya was saying”Trust me dear, I totally understand. I will do my best to convince them. And I don’t want to be left here either, though, as I look around, I just might be.” Tegan let her eyes wander around the room as she spoke. Everyone was talking to someone, well everyone except the man that had come in very loudly. Obviously no one wanted to talk to him just yet. Perhaps she’d wander over there…

Letting her eyes land on Hein and Kiara a moment, she smiled at the two. She was truly happy for Kiara for possibly finding the right master for her with the very first one. She was another one of the shy ones, that Kiara. It had taken Tegan weeks to get her to come out of her room. Nonetheless, when she did, the two girls became very good friends. Pulling her eyes away from the two, before she got jealous again, she looked at Anya. Leaning in she placed a hand on her shoulder. ”You will not be left here. This I promise you.” Tegan said sweetly, smiling at the girl. Why was she making a promise she didn’t know if she could keep? Perhaps it was because of the feeling she had in her gut. The feeling of not being taken home by anyone.

ooc: No worries love! =)
Of course not! That would be….awkward.

Devoted Darling

Πɪϲѳɫϵ Ӈɑʂɧɪɡ

User Image
╔══════════════╗

As Nicole became more aware of the fact that Matthew wasn't about to leave her, the more relaxed the shadow cat became. It yawned soundlessly and curled up in the space the two of them. Gently scratching the shadow's ears Nicole wondered if the neko also liked being scratched behind his ears. Just exactly how much cat was he?

At his comment on her charms being what he wanted her eyes flicked up to his in time to see them turn towards his lap. Noticing the new colour in his cheeks she couldn't help but blush more as well. I'd be perfect for him.... She smiled and looked out across the room. Out of everyone here, she was the one perfect for him. Nicole's mind raced as she thought of something to say. What does one say to that kind of statement? "For a moment I thought you might have picked Tegan. She has so many charms and colours, and you played beautifully together..." Her voice almost broke when saying this but she managed to keep it level. Playing an instrument was something she had never been able to do. Hearing music was one of her favourite things in the world, but she couldn't play worth nothing and her singing was mediocre. Did it matter to Matthew that she wouldn't be able to do what Tegan could do?

"Hmm? Oh yes. They're quite solid most of the time." Nicole removed her hand from the cat and watched as it sat up and stretched. "They're...... kind of like feathers.... I guess. Solid, and soft. But way too light for their appearances." That was how she was able to levitate the cat earlier. It weighed next to nothing.

Before she could continue telling him about her shadows Nicole felt something at her side. She slowly looked down and saw the tip of a tail flicking. Following the tail back to it's owner Nicole realised it was Matt's. She bit her lip to prevent from blushing and laughing. He was so cute and gentle. I could see myself living with him... The thought was out before she even knew what she was thinking about. It was such a wonderful idea. He had even said so himself: she was perfect for him.

╚══════════════╝

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just when I thought I'll be alone forever, you came into my life....
Now, I don't want to let go....
You could never leave me...
Your's truly...

Misaya
Sorie

When his embrace tightened around her frame, Saya felt kinda weird. A shiver went through her frame as if she felt something that was there and he was simply portraying what was felt, but the point of it was.... what was Rysie trying to portray? Even though she had not known it, she felt kind of safe. Was that something of a mistake? Saya bit down on her bottom lip puzzling this feeling, but before she could ask about his tighter embrace, the dance which they shared, had stopped. She instantly let out a gasp, as her actions were forced to stop. She did not want to stop the dance, but she had soon found out why it had stopped. Her question had a reaction from Rysie in which she never felt. She listened to his words carefully and though he did not portray any sadness, she somehow felt it in his voice. He was created out of bits and pieces? And he hadn't known what he originally was? Saya took that kinda saddening. Maybe his words weren't of sadness, but to Saya if she was this way, she would be...... sad
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mimics... were they somehow walking amongst everyone and no one knew what they were? But to have so many forms and being able to change into anything, was there a possibility that they lost themselves in the chaos? She didn't want Rysie to believe he had to be anything but himself. Even though he was rather many things, he still was unique. To have so much creativity he would make a good looking form. That was epic!! Saya soon found herself looking into those eyes again, but being this close she had seen the pink hues of her own. It seemed as though Rysie was looking directly into her soul. It didn't creep her out or anything, just felt warm. Or rather he had seen what she was missing and with his eyes, filling in the empty holes. Listening to his next words, she would part her lips to answer him, but then Rysie would simply lean down and whisper his next few words in her ear. She would feel his warm breath as he spoke, a chill hitting her spine like a shutter.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
He was being playful, a side she did not know he had, but it was a side that would have to wait, because Saya took it differently. Everyone knew Saya and if you did not know her, you would not see that Saya was just like the seven deadly sin. Lust. Was that what she desired from him? No. She desired something else. Mistakenly hearing the playful tone of his voice as a more seductive tone, Saya would bite down on her own lip. Saya was always the tease! But to have Rysie whispering such words in her ear was rather, hot. She would try to keep herself from thinking of him... being what she wanted. Something more intimate? It has been a while since Saya has found a victim to play her games with. Slowly releasing his frame she would step back, shaking her head lightly. What was she doing thinking like this?! Not about Rysie, not just yet... She knew later that she would scold herself for being so dumb and thinking like that. She didn't think it was time for Rysie to get to know her just yet. That's why she didn't volunteer any information, and even if he did ask, she would not answer.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
She was not about bring this side of her out. Not right now. Slowly looking down, placing here hands on her hips, she would speak lowly. The rim of her body suit which ended at her thighs would be brought up a small amount from her movements, crunching as it did. "Rysie. Be nothing but yourself. I don't judge. You are special in your own means...." She would allow her voice to trail as her mind simply flooded with an idea. It was certainly a great opening for what she had planned after the dance. Her fists would quickly balled up, and in that instant she would drive her left fist in the air. "In fact, too special! So special I need to exploit it!!" Her head would look up and a sadistic type, mischievous smile would stain her lips. How good was his reflexes? Would he take this as the way she wanted it to be or would he take her actions all wrong? She hoped this would turn out right, but seeing his reaction would be good too cause then she would know a few more things of him. She was now, to get her mind off of everything previously about to find out just how good of a fighter he may have been. Would he dodge to the side? And understand she was about to give him a test? Or would he simply attack her back? Saya was no fighter but she knew how to punch and kick. Making a low noise before swinging her fist right towards the temple of Rysie, she would grow excited as to what he might do. This action would probably get attention from every person in the shop, but she had to find out just how epic Rysie was. No Saya was not planning on destroying the shop. Nor was she going to let Rysie do it. If she could not get to know anyone else, she knew she could dissect Rysie to the fullest before taking him home. This will certainly be fun! She wanted to tussle it out with Rysie. Well, she hoped he would....

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

"Blistering touch, your beckoning kiss.
Captivated my skin upon thee.
Tainted moments when a lonely heart bleeds.
Set in motion to corrupted lust.
Love me like you can no other.
My enigma you'll find.
Whispers of you, my sweet (slave name when she gets one)"
User Image
Titus Ryse

Truthfully the Mimic had not wanted to release his hold and be rid of the closeness he had obtained,yet he could not help but let go.Explaining what he was,who he was,it proved to be a difficult task.And once he had whispered quietly to Saya he sensed a change in her..A small change not show in expression but it was there for those who cared to look deeply.Titus had to control himself.Hold back from doing as he wanted,Making the connection he needed.But he could not be sure she wanted to be the person the mimic needed so very much.Titus was forced to wait and see what the actions of the girl would be as things progressed.

Eye's met,focused solely on each other.Again a stare left unbroken,words left unspoken.To the beast standing there with beauty, the rest of the was obsolete.A reality was created to where only two were in existence.No one else would catch his eye.A smile was shared.Playful antics still visible in face of the mimic as he stood before Saya.Then it came again the voice that could leave many left under its spell.Be nothing but yourself?She wanted to know who he really was..She may be left surprised to learn who he could be when free of the control he maintained.

The next bit of words Saya would speak made Titus raise his brow.He had not expected her to raised her first to strike but it was exactly what she had done.The sudden rush the mimic was all but prepared for allowed instincts to make a quick adjustment.His eyes grew dull like a foggy window.Blurring,retaining incomplete images of the things they reflected before.A smirk resided as the boy took a step backwards so that the blow would not strike him.Saya had done something 'Fun' like waving a string in front of a playful kitten.A new sense of energy had filled the Mimic."You are special as well Lady Saya.I will have to be cautious around you."Titus chuckled but remained not in place.With such speed he darted around Saya so that he was standing behind her.The expression or rather the smile the girl had given earlier just added to the fun.She could be so much more than what he already seen.How he wanted the opportunity to see who she really was.

Believe me when I say ' I really do Need you '..More than you know
User Image

►Master Hein Frost◄

Hein's expression changed to happiness as Kiara said his secret was safe. She accepted what he was with out a moment's hesitation. His golden eye scanned her for a moment, stopping on her lips as she spoke. He nodded in reply to her question. "Always. We had no use for human children and we knew the humans would hate us even more if we actually stole them forever." he explained.

It took the man a moment to realise Kiara was touching his knee. His cheeks flushed with a light blush that was even more apparent against his dark skin. He was about to take her hand when she moved it away nervously. With a charming smile, Hein lifted Kiara's hand from her lap and entwined it in his. Her skin was a bit warmer than his, but then again he was a being of snow. Being cold was normal. Though he was able to keep his body heat pretty high anyway.

"Kiara..." he gazed deeply into her eyes, smile vanished from his face and a more serious, yet curious look replacing it. "What do you think of me?" he kept his eyes on her as he awaited a reply. This would be his last question before he made his final decision.

- ✱ - ✱ -

User Image

The more I think about

Ⓜ ⓐ ⓣ ⓣ ⓗ ⓔ ⓦ Ⓚ ⓐ ⓘ ⓝ

♪ That everything you do

Matthew watched Nicole scratch the shadow cat's ears and could feel his own twitching. His mother used to do that to him, but that was before she abandoned him with those horrible servants.

The neko looked up from his lap and let his emerald eyes rest on Nicole. She had a simple look to her that he found very appealing. Most of if not all of the other companions had something physically that set them apart from most people. But Nicole just looked like a normal human girl. Though by the shadow cat sitting between them she was clearly not what she seemed to be.

The man smiled and shook his head at Nicole's comment. "I looked. Tegan only has one charm and two colors that I want. While you have two charms and all of the collars I want" Matt explained. "Sure she's a great violinist, but none of my charms said I wanted a musically talented companion."

Matt looked down at the kitten as Nicole told him what it felt like. He couldn't help but try and touch it, and she was right. It was an odd feeling to be touching his own shadow in this way. It was nothing he had ever experienced before.

Matt continued to explore this new sensation when he looked farther down and noticed his tail wrapped around Nicole. In a quick motion he pulled his hand away from the cat and grabbed his tail as if he wasn't able to move it. "S-sorry Nicole. My tail kinda...gets away from me sometime" he laughed awkwardly, holding his tail tightly in front of his body.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas