< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 >

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
Daughter of Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Can you keep a secret?"

The Big Bad Wolf looked at James and spoke up."Good."He said. She smiled a little at James compliment and mouthed thank you. She listened to him and spoke up."I guess that's understandable,you can go ahead and drink it."She said. She could tell he needed to get something off his chest and nodded her head. The Big Bad Wolf looked at the both of them and spoke up."Ms.Hood,James we don't have all day."He huffed. "Yes sir."Elisa said as she got to work on the antidote for the frog potion. "Can we talk after class in the Enchanted Forest?"She whispered to James. The Big Bad Wolf had his back turned as he got down to writing down what was in the antidote after Elisa finished it.
"Cloaked in Mystery."

User Image

Dark Gozenta

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Smiling at the girl that was in the red hood. He had then got back to his seat. When the wolf looked at them he had sighed softly. Sighing softly he had grabbed the bottle had then drank the potion and turned into a purple green frog. He had sat on the table crocking. Looking at Elisa when he had said to her that he would talk after class he nodded. He smiled in a froggy smile he had hopped and looked at Elisa's work. He had then waited as he had caught a fly. As he ate the fly had then looked over at the other frogs.

James smiled as he had feeling that Elisa was a good partner. When she had got the antidote he had drank and transform back. He smiled and then hugged her."Good job. Professor Big Bad Wolf how did we do?"He asked as him and Elisa besides a few had did the antidote right. A lot of the other students had messed up the antidote. He had sighed as he was waiting to tell Elisa and just stared at the time and then looked back at Elisa with a smile as he was happy to have her as a friend.
Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Can you keep a secret?"

Elisa watched as James drank the potion and with a poof transformed into a dark purple frog now croaking on their desk. She gave him the antidote and then turned to her father as he finished writing the ingredients for the potion. She hugged him back and spoke up."Thanks."She said. The Bid Bad Wolf looked at them and spoke up."Pretty well."He said. "Although some of you might want to practice."He said as he looked at those who had messed up on the potion. The bell soon rang and Elisa waited for James by the door and spoke up."I guess Home Evilnomics wasn't so bad."She said as walked with James to the Enchanted Forest.

Once deep inside the Enchanted Forest Elisa looked at James and spoke up."What is it you wanted to talk about?"She asked.
"Cloaked in Mystery."

User Image

Dark Gozenta

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

When their teacher said they did a good job he smiled and looked over at Elisa. He had said to her as the class was over."Yeah us as partners we will pass the class with an A for sure."He smiled and when they go to the forest he had looked at Elisa and stared at her and asked her."Can you keep a secret?"When Elisa had nodded James took a deep breath and said to her."Okay so...I don't want to be like my mom.. I mean I want to be a sea witch..warlock, but I don't want to be an evil one. I want to happy like all of the Royals...I also want to be with my prince...Elisa I'm gay."He had looked at the floor and then cried softly.

"Elisa...if I don't sign my book...Melody will hate...my mom....Prince Eric Ariel...All of them will hate me...I'm scared of what will happen to me if I don't...I just want to be the cool sea creature that helps people out and have a handsome man to marry."He sighed and looked at the floor as he was such an idiot in his eyes. I mean he was crying and Sea Witches/Warlocks don't cry. They made people cry.

Kitty of Music

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
»Sephtis«

xxxx »Son of«

xxxxxxxxxx »Hades«

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
Sephtis chuckled and took a bite of the pomegranate. Sure the pomegranate skins were bitter but what kind of taste in food do you expect form the prince of the Underworld. ”Come on Airlia have some sence of humor.” He said. Spitting out a couple of seeds into his palm Sephtis light them on fire with his blue flame powers.

”Sure I will offer you a pomegranate in four years but you might not like it. I mean you did just tell me to offer one to some one else. Maybe in the end I end up kidnapping them.” He said and kept eating the pomegranate. ”Why is your mom making a big deal I just kidnap you and make you mine for ever.” He said with an evil smile.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Getting to school Ashlynn smiled as she had looked at her new shoes that her mom gave her. She had hoped her friends loved her shoes as much as she did. She had giggled and went to Winter's place and got herself a frozen lemonade cream with lemon twist in a chilled cup. She had drank her drink and looked at all of the people. Smiling she walked over to her friends and hugged them. As she talked to them and just laughed as she was having fun. She had looked over at the corner of her eye to see Hunter. She had smiled and went over to their secret place. Kissing Hunter she smiled and then hugged him tightly.

When they got told to go to the Charmtourium. She went to the Royals and crossed her legs. As the speech went on she looked over at Hunter. She smiled softly and then looked over at the Royals. All of the Royals didn't know about Hunter and she wanted to keep it that way. She didn't want them to get in trouble of their love. After the speech in the Charmtourium Ashlynn had walked over to her boyfriend Hunter. She kissed him and said to him."Have fun in class...See you later."She kissed his cheek and walked off with the Royals to their classroom.

Seeing Mrs. Her Majesty she walked over to her to get to her room. As she waited for the others she had looked over to see Rose falling and she smiled when she saw she was save. She gasped to see it was Adam the boy that was Rose's villain in her fairy tale.

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Can you keep a secret?"

Elisa smiled at James positivity and soon looked at James while in the forest and nodded her head. She was in a bit of a shock when he admitted he was gay and felt bad as she saw him softly cry. She placed her hand on his shoulder and spoke up."Since were being honest,I have a secret but you have to swear not to say a word to anyone."She said as she looked James in the eye. She detached her pendant from her belt and spoke up."My family is hiding a secret of our own."She said as she pushed a button and opened the pendant to show James the family picture of her with her sister,mother,and her father The Big Bad Wolf. She closed it and looked at James a bit scared at what he would say.
"Cloaked in Mystery."

User Image

Dark Gozenta

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Adam son of Maleficent
User Image

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

Adam was holding Rose to his chest because well that’s just how he managed to catch her. With her being this close he noticed that her heart was racing, that must have been because she fell like that.

Still he smiled at her question and set her on her feet because she said she was okay. “I don’t care about that you were in danger. Besides remember there are two sides to every story. Before my mother cursed your mom she was a kind fairy who protected her homeland. I am choosing to fallow that path not the evil one.” he told her.

Seeing a small flower on the ground that had been stepped on and with a broken stem Adam picked it up and cupped it in his hands. What looked like green fairy dust circled his hands. When the dust vanished he opened his hands showing a healthy flower, so healthy it looked like it was just picked form the ground after just blooming.

Giving it to Rose he left her and went to find Twilight. ”Come now Twilie don’t be like that. If they love to talk about that curse so much I can always put it on them.” he said making those making comments go running.

✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷✷ ✷ ✷ ✷ ✷

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Looking over at the locket and see the picture of them. He smiled and said to her."Elisa..that's awesome...your father and mother made their own fairy tale and well that makes me happy. Elisa that means we can do our own story. I mean you and your sister are a product of something amazing."He looked at her and then hugged her tightly. He had wiped his eyes and then said to her."Your secret is save with me."He had then smiled as he looked at her.

He then said to her."You know your dad hates me. I think he I thinks I'm flirting with you at class."He then thought and hugged her."Elisa..can you be my secret girlfriend...just so people don't think I'm some weirdo."He had lean on the tree and looked up at him with a smile. He then gave her a look as he asked her."If you are cool with of course."He smiled and looked at her as she waited for him to speak. He looked at the trees then looked at Elisa with a smile.

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

Elisa Hood
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Can you keep a secret?"

Elisa was a bit surprised that he smiled at her and spoke up."Thanks,am glad you see it that way."She said. She hugged him back and spoke up."Thank you."She said. She chuckled softly as a bit of wolf fangs showed and spoke up."I could tell,that could be it."She said. "Umm sure."She said with a small smile. "To be honest the Big Bad Wolf isn't all that bad but if the headmaster ever found out they were the first Rebels well let's just say we'd be in Big Bad trouble."She said.
"Cloaked in Mystery."

User Image

Dark Gozenta

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                              User Image
                              User Image
                                                                Her attention was caught by a familiar voice greeting her, shocked she turned one way and saw nothing. When she turned the other way she was greeted by Winter the future Snow Queen whose fairytale had gotten quite popular more recently. She was practically the new Ashlynn Ella. "Winter, of course, duhh Melody, how could I not know you were going here? My summer was great, I spent it in the ocean!" Her nerves began to settle realizing she had at least one friend here. "And as far as the beast training I was thinking the same thing! I thought maybe my musical talents could soothe them. I guess we'll both find out soon enough."

She walked to class with Winter where they were greeted with Poppa Bear who apparently had a lineup of creatures in front of the class. She supposed that this meant maybe each would be assigned an animal for the semester to work with, she even saw some sea creatures but that would be too easy. "Winter, what are you gonna pick?" She asked her eyes widening as some of the creatures looked like they would swallow her up for lunch, grilled mermaid a la carte. She remembered her uncle Sebastian always warned her about people eating her kind. In fact Melody was a vegetarian because of the fact, she couldn't eat her own kind or that of any other.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty Warrior

User Image
.:: Airlia::.

"Something about her "precious little flower" being trapped in the dark. Honestly, she can be more suffacating than the Underworld could ever be.
She said with a sigh. While she loved her mother Airlia couldn't handle being on such a short leash with her. Her mother in spring and summer, Sephtis in fall and winter. In the future she would always be under someone's supervision. It was only natural she would want to be a little wild while she had the chance. Standing up, Airlia turned to face him. She placed her hand on the back of the chair leaned in a bit closer with a faint smirk painted across her lips.
" But really Sephtis, I tend to be quite a handful. I won't be as easy to sway as other girls. Do you really want to stuck with me forever?"
She asked with an arched brow. In her opinion, she really didn't seem to be his type. Then again, his type seemed to simply be female. She couldn't help chuckling at this realization. Airlia held her hand open, as a sprout formed in her palm. The sprout grew and bloomed into a rose with plenty of thorns and alternating petal colors. Some a deep royal blue and others an orange color that resembled flames. She held the flower close to her lips as she spoke.
"Or perhaps you don't mind that this flower has plenty of thorns."

Apple Bucking Applejack

Desirable Receiver

11,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                              User Image
                              User Image
                                                                In the auditorium Fayt got a little skirmish sitting in the royal section, it was weird, he wasn't a prince or princess. But he was a key element to many of their happiness, many of their fate. Whenever he thought of such a burden his chest got heavy and he needed to get up and walk around so the blood flow could return to his legs and his brain. "Clear your mind, you're a natural, and if you happen to misstep a little the story will still go on, after all fate can only be guided for the most part. Cinderella would have ended up with the prince even if her shoes were made of a normal material and not glass, right? Yes, because she had small feet." He reassured himself, talking outloud to himself until he was stopped by a familiar voice, Airlia the daughter of Persephone a goddess. And boy was Airlia a goddess.

His brow furrowed when he noticed she was trying to get Sephtis off her back. Just thinking his name made his teeth grit, was it jealousy? Or hatred for the dark forces? Fayt hadn't quite distinguished the two but he did decide to intervene."Y-you heard her Sephtis, she doesn't want any of your forbidden fruit. And its right she shouldn't fruit is one of many enchanted items that traps undeserving girls." While he was standing up and trying to be assertive his knees did knock against themselves in the process. Fayt wasn't one for confrontation, but for fixing things. But if he could keep Airlia away from Sephtis maybe he could actually muster up the courage to ask her out. At least he didn't have to worry about her being set on going to the underworld, if she wanted to change her fate maybe he could be apart of it. That was if he could get rid of his studder.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aya-Kage123

Apple Bucking Applejack

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

He had looked at her and asked her as he saw the fangs."So question you like meat. Do you chase bunnies?"He looked at her and then smiled softly and then got serious as the Legacy day was a few days away."So this is bit serious and umm what story are you going to follow...me you and sister are both red riding hoods with wolf in you."Smiling his friend he had hugged her and said to her."I'm scared of what will happen if I don't sign the book. I know my mom and sisters will kill me, but then I wondered if I can sign it and not follow it. I mean it wouldn't hurt right?"He sighed and took her arm.

When she had agree to be his girlfriend he smiled and hugged her."Thank you...really thank you."He smiled and put her arm link into his. Looking up at his friend Elisa he had said to her."So lets go off to our next class yes..I think it's beast training with Poppa Bear I thinking."He smiled and walked with Elisa to the next. He had stopped and then smiled as he started us his powers. As he had made his cup of chocolate milkshake refilled. He had then looked at Elisa and froze as he saw him. Fayt the son of the Fairy Godmother.

Kitty of Music

Villainess Harley Quinn

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

When she was being held by Adam she smiled and looked at him. She had blushed as being held by him was magical. When she was set down on her feet she had looked up at him and smiled. She looked at him and nodded."I like that path...much to nice to be a evil fairy."She had then looked at the flower she had watch him go with his sister. Rose had sighed and held her flower and walked over to the Royals. Looking at the flower she had looked at Dexter.

She smiled and asked him as she looked at Adam as he disappeared for her sight."So...are you read for Legacy Day."She had looked over at him and smile she then asked him."Your a Charming...so do you go with Ashlyn Ella as her prince in her story...what story are you from...I'm so confused."She had looked at her friend as she knew that his brother was with Apple White. She also knew that Ashlynn Ella's story had a Prince so was Dexter supposed to marry Ashlyn.

As she thought she then asked him."You are not with me...are you. I mean I love you and your brother like brothers, but I can't marry you..."She sighed and looked at the flower."I don't know if I want to marry a prince...at the moment."She sighed and smiled as she wanted to see Adam again as wanted to thank properly for saving her..

Apple Bucking Applejack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces