Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who was your favorite character from the last thread?

Ty 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
William 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Nes 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Cryska 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Yuki 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Krim 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Ace 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
Just here to be a poll whore. :3 0.46296296296296 46.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31

Aged Codger

User Image
They say your eyes are on FIRE.
They say you'd kill a man for walking the wrong side of the line.
But men, they say a lot of foolish things...

✦ ✦ ✦

Ty gently set Nes down after she had collected herself from the gun going off in her hand. She straightened herself as Cryska retrieved the gun. Ty didn't bother getting it back from her deciding it would make Nes feel more relaxed... besides the duffel bag he had brought with him had much more dangerous weapons in it. It was one of the perks of flying into a private airfield. While Nes, Cryska and Oliver all made their opinion of his actions clear, Yukimura had stayed neutral having seen Ty do much worse back with the pack. William however almost seemed amused by the whole event. As Cryska walked over to the guy on the ground he started babbling about helping the professor. Ty would have felt bad about shooting him, but he had warned him not to lie again. "See, see how easy that was. The truth will set you free." he said earning a dirty look from Cryska who was treating his wound. It wasn't until Nes explained who they were that he let them know where the professor was hiding. Ty had taken that chance to grab his bag and return to the group. Nes glared in his direction, first at the bag and then at him. Ty shrugged, knowing that she didn't approve, but Ty wasn't willing to play games anymore. If he could kill Arthas without letting him near Nes he would. They left just before the authorities arrived and followed the directions they were given. It was a decent walk but when they got close it wasn't Ty who noticed Allen's soul first, instead it was Oliver who let them know they were there. Ty was surprised when Oliver said he saw the professor. Oliver's soul perception was getting better but Ty was sure he would have spotted him first. It wasn't until Oliver pointed to their left that Ty noticed why he hadn't found him first. The professor's soul was much weaker then the last time he had seen him. In fact it was almost nothing compared to the first time they had met. Oliver didn't seem worried and Ty wondered if he had noticed the professors soul getting weaker, though he had only been with the professor for the last few months. Ty hadn't seen the professor in over two years and the difference was night and day. Ty leaned over to Nes as everyone followed Oliver and whispered to her, "The professor's soul is bad. Do you remember before the Nephilim attack? I don't think he ever found a cure." She looked back at him concerned and was about to say something when Oliver called back at them. "We're coming." Ty said exchanging one more look before they kept going, following the group to meet the professor.

"...Agnes, Tyberious, you're here too."
Allen said as they entered the house after the rest of the group. Nes walked over to him and hugged him saying how glad she was that he was ok. Nes wasn't generally close to Allen but the fact that Arthas was the one who had attacked him it was a wonder he was alive. There was not open wounds but Ty could see the bruising creeping out from around the bandages and assumed there were more than a few broken bones involved. "Why did he let you go? Why did he take my sister?" Ty said ignoring any common courtesies. Truthfully Ty was glad that Allen was ok, but if he was the reason Rachel was taken Ty would be happy to finish the beating that Arthas started. "...Your sister? Little Rachel? Oh no, no no no, that can't be right. He was looking for something when he came to the lab. I assumed he was looking for the artifact, but Oliver has kept it when he's not in the lab with me. I seem to remember something..." He frowned, scouring his mind for something. "He kept calling the name of his old partner, Hope. Some how he's gotten the idea that Hope is alive, and for some reason that she could be found in my lab...that's all I remember. Except...Arthas didn't seem to recognize me at all. He cast me aside like a rag doll. Lucky, that. But...what he could want with Rachel is beyond me." Ty clenched his fists and wanted to hit someone but held it back. He would collect all of his hatred for when he found Arthas. Ty just hoped he wouldn't have to wait long.

✦ ✦ ✦

You're gonna have to do better than FEAR.
Because when I come after you they will know what it means
To have FEAR dragged out into the Light.

►►►Location - House
►►►Company - Everyone
►►►Thoughts - Irritated

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

With: Everyone and an Unexpected Guest
Action!: Interrogation and Problem Solving
Inner Voice: "Jesus, What the hell"
Mood: Startled.
OOC: Sorry guys! Life kind of ******** with me, So RPing has taken a backseat.

I never quit and I never surrender!

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Left, two blocks." Following Ty's order, Yukimura and Spicer split up as the two surrounded the fleeing man with no option to escape from their combined presence. Yuki tried to speak to the man in terms of his native language before things got out of hand, but when Ty arrived to the scene, Yuki could tell that things were going to get rough just from his expression. After a moment of hesitation, Yuki released the man as his rapid french excuses tried to sway Ty only to be met with a shock of his wavelength as Yuki cringed at the feeling of his sudden intensity, but that was how Ty worked.. Force on top of force, usually very effective, but it's a one time deal. Just then, the gunshot broke his train of though as the victim was cringing from pain as his blood gushed from the wound Ty made. "Ty, was that really necessary?" Yuki spoke at Ty in his blinded state as he slapped him in the back of the head, hard. That bullet was a ridiculous waste of force and ammunition to go with the foot grounding... He should of known better that that. Arthas was making him dull and on edge.

Then Nes's leadership... and clumsy nature showed when she took the gun from Ty and shot it into the air with a loud bang and an almost comedic jump into her partner's arms. It was then that Cryska showed... some surprising changes. A certain calmness came from her when she took care of the man exacting serious control over herself against a Non-weapon person. It was too bad that the reports of Meisters dying in New York was ridiculously high and she was the source of it... It wasn't something Yuki could just overlook because of history or his past affection or current dislike. No, she would have to face the music eventually, just not now. Catching up to Allen after Oliver pointed out the direction of his soul, Yuki grasped Aria's arm as he held it casually in the back of the group. "Aria, We have some potential problems here that you've probably already noticed. Nes and Ty are too emotionally involved in killing Arthas and Cryska's past has lead me to believe other than assisting Nes, she may blind herself to save Rachel and leave. We may have to prepare for several different contingencies. Be prepared." Releasing Aria's arm, Yuki raised a hand to Allen with a waive and a 'Yo.' to greet their former friend as he informed them of Arthas's broken state of mind. Needing and wanting his former weapon, Hope. That would be his weakness and his undoing.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

That's just the kind of guy I am!

Tipsy Genius

User Image
Aria Nocturne

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDMWA Death Weapon

"I will wait for you," she said, "Endlessly."

Aria didn't even flinch when the next shot went off, she simply stood there watching with her arms crossed. "Do what you must to gain information. It's for the sake of your sister and your meister." She was the only person to speak in Ty's defense, though it wasn't exactly a riveting speech, nor was it going to change anyone's opinion. And with that said, she was once again completely hands off in the given situation. There was no point in her getting too far involved. Yukimura might have been willing to jump into a deadly situation for the sake of proving himself to these people, but she had no attatchment to it. The only part of this mission giving her any sense of peace was that she might be killed and reunited with Sylver.

Yukimura caught her attention by grasping her arm to speak to her in secret, something which Sylver never did. Sylver had always been a man who needed to be heard, and as such her always spoke out loud to her. She listened to Yukimura's concerns before smiling bitterly at his worries. "If that is the case, you shouldn't let their actions concern you. If they're invested in killing Arthas and you have no interest in it, let them go and they can kill themselves with this suicide mission." Yukimura didn't answer, but he seemed somewhat surprised. It was somewhat amusing to see her meister a bit flustered when she spoke her mind. "Of course, you're not willing to do something like abandon your friends. I respect that. However, that means you're emotionally involved in killing Arthas as well. You're not a neutral party." Professor Laberlin seemed surprised to see her there, but he must have known she'd wished not to be the center of attention, and didn't bring it up. He was fairly good at reading people, more so than he let on.

Location ▏Paris, France . Company ▏Yukimura, Nes, Ty, Oliver, Cryska, Laberlin . Thoughts ▏Hmm.
                                      OOC ▏None

Tipsy Genius

User Image

User Image
[********] She mumbled, going trough the drawers in the room. Nothing of use presented itself, just dusty clothes that looked ready to fall apart. Arthas seemed reluctant to leave her here and lock her away in this room out of his sight, like she might disappear if he turned from her. But whoever that witch was insisted. They had some sort of business to attend to, supposedly. With a heavy sigh, Rachel scanned the room one more time for a sign of anything that might help. The dusty mirror might have been a viable option, at one time. But since Lord Death had died, the mirrors were no longer connected and couldn't be used for communication. Arthas had long since discarded anything she was carrying, so her phone was probably in the dirt somewhere. Tired from fighting against her captor and more than just a bit discouraged, she collapsed backwards onto the dusty bed, watching the particles settle around her. From somewhere on the floor below her, she could hear a woman shouting, but she couldn't make out what was being said at all.

"What do you mean you didn't retrieve the artifact?! You had one job, Arthas! One. Job. I made it very clear that this was part of our deal. I gave you a body, and not only that, I followed Tabitha's research to tie your life to mine. Yet, you couldn't do the one thing I asked." He didn't seem to be paying any attention to her, staring out the window with a melancholy look. No doubt lost in thought over the girl he thought was his deceased partner. The witch let loose a long sigh, slipping her arms around his shoulders from behind him. Her beloved little pet project was backfiring, it was time for a reminder of what he stood to lose if he failed again. "I'll forgive you, this time," she cooed, running her hands along his chest, "But you will get me that artifact. Because if you don't, I'll pull that soul from your replica body and destroy it completely. But first, I'll kill Hope in front of you. Do I make myself clear?" Arthas swatted her hands away, moving out of her reach before giving a bitter smirk. "You'll get your damn rock." Surely by now, that green haired b***h would be in the way of his goal. Two birds with one stone, at least.

»» >>Show some respect.<<

Tipsy Genius

User Image

x
x

「 I'm ready to suffer and ready to hope 」
━━━━━━━━━━━
Agnesxxxxxx
xxxxStenberg
━━━━━━━━━━━
It's·a·shot·in·the·dark·aimed·right·at·my
xxxxxxx˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ Throat

✭ ✭ ✭

"Other than Hope, was there anything else he was looking for?" Allen thought for a moment, and finally he seemed to remember something. "I'm fairly certain he was looking for the artifact Oliver has. Whoever is behind bringing him back to life is probably putting him to use, I would assume." "...so he doesn't know Oliver has it. That's a relief, then. Oliver won't be an immediate target. If that's the case...we could lure him out with the promise of finding the professor and I in the same place. Even he wouldn't be able to resist that, considering he would think he could kill me and get his hand on the artifact at the same time. But, of course, the Professor can't go with us in this state...." Nes considered it for a moment...Yuki was far too tall to pretend to be the professor, and William probably wouldn't be willing....but if they could also convince Arthas that Nes was without Ty by her side... "Hey Ty, think you could fit into some of the Professor's clothes?" She gave a crafty smile, it was clear that she had a plan. He rolled his eyes, but he didn't disagree with his tiny meister. Things were falling into place, but the professor stopped her as they were making their way out the door. "Nes, don't do this. You don't need to take responsibility for stopping him again." "Hmm, I wonder. Don't I?" She smiled reassuringly at Allen. His words were laced with a fatherly concern she'd never had the privilege of hearing before. "The first time I took on Arthas, it was against direct orders of the DWMA. He wasn't my responsibility back then, either. But...had I followed orders, had I not done anything at all...this world would be a much different place. Even that wasn't my reason, though. My intentions weren't noble, my intention was revenge for all the people he harmed. The people who were killed or injured because of his desires. This time isn't about responsibility either. It's completely personal this time, too." That seemed to be enough of an explanation on her part, and he let her turn to leave without another word.

✭ ✭ ✭ Looking for heaven, I found the devil in me.

Aged Codger

User Image

✦ ✦ ✦

Nes got her chance to question the professor as Ty just stood back seething in anger. It wasn't until Nes mentioned William and Yuki not being able to fit that Ty suddenly felt the sense of dread. "Nope... No. I pass." Nes ignored him and continued to talk to the professor. Despite Ty's lack of comfort with the situation Nes knew how to set a trap for Arthas. If he was after the artifact then he would be back. If he happened to find out the girl who killed him along with the man who had experimented with his soul were the ones with the artifact even the most obvious trap would not stop him from attacking them. After Nes lectured the professor about fighting Arthas she led Ty out the door telling everyone to meet them at the airport. Ty debated about talking to the professor about his soul but in the end decided it was pointless. The man knew more about souls then Ty could even fathom. If he couldn't figure out a cure then there was no reason for Ty to even bring it up. Once they got outside Ty unfolded his arms and put his hands into this pockets. "So, we're really just gunna call him out huh." Nes just kept walking as he followed. "Don't get me wrong, I would rather get this over with but you think a straight out fight is the bast idea. William is the only one who was there before, the rest of them don't know how dangerous he really is." Despite acting like he didn't care, Ty found himself worried about the others. Nes shrugged though she didn't bother turning around to look at him. Ty dropped the subject. He knew Nes and when she refused to acknowledge him it was because she was worried she wouldn't be able to. Any worries Ty had, Nes probably had a hundredfold. As they neared Allen's house Ty could see the DWMA agents wheeling boxes out to trucks waiting outside. "We better get what we need quick. Looks like the DWMA is planning on taking everything."

It was another hour or so before they made it to the airport. In addition to the duffel bag he had been carrying, Ty was now holding a plain brown briefcase. Inside of it was the articles of clothing Nes had decided to use as part of the trap. Ty wasn't thrilled about having to wear anything of Allen's but it was the best way to keep close to Nes while still luring out their target. As they got inside they saw the others waiting and Nes waved them all over. She led them through the airport to the private plane she had payed for. The airport security seemed on edge as they passed by the checkpoints ignoring the normal security checks. For once it was Ty who was shaking while they boarded the plane. He told himself it was out of anger but the feeling in his stomach undermined that reason. The thought of losing his partner and his sister hung at the back of his consciousness, nagging at him. As he took his seat on the private jet Ty closed his eyes, knowing this would be his last chance to get some rest before having to face Arthas, and the knowledge that he may not be strong enough to save his sister.

✦ ✦ ✦

►►►Location - Private Jet
►►►Company - Everyone
►►►Thoughts - Worried

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
They see you as small and helpless
They you as just a child

Surprised when they find out a warrior will soon run wild

[Oliver Octavian]

User Image

Once the plan was formed there was some complaining about the risks, but there was still no better idea other than using Nes and Ty as live bait. Once everyone was successfully on the plane and they were in the air, Oliver started to fiddle with the artifact in his hands. It was still safer moving than risking the DWMA team getting ambushed and them losing the artifact. Though it may have looked like Oliver was just trying to pass the time by studying the thing, in all reality it was because of how worried he was about the entire situation. It was affecting him, even if ever so slightly. Bags were starting to slowly form under his eyes from the lack of sleep. He still had a look of guilt on his face for letting it happen.

Oliver let his mind wonder to how Rachel might be doing. The fact that Arthas seemed to think that Rachel was "Hope" gave him a little comfort for the time being. He wondered how long it would be until Arthas realized that Rachel wasn't the person the reborn meister sought out. He also began to wonder if the group had a plan for separating Rachel from Arthas. Though he personally knew how hard a hit she could take, he didn't think she was strong enough yet to go up against a Death Scythe let alone three of them. Oliver hoped the heat of battle didn't cause any mistakes. Over all, the sleep deprivation was starting to affect his ability to clearly think. Worst case scenarios started to come to his mind as well as bad memories.

With: Nes, Ty, Yukimmura, Aria,Cryska, and William
OOC:

Prepare for your greatest moment.
Prepare for your finest hour.

The dream that you always dreamed is suddenly about to flower

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                              Personal. That's what Nes had said before leaving. Somehow that seemed wrong to Cryska. It didn't really strike her fully until they were on the plane. That claim was uncharacteristic of Nes to make. Enough to raise attention to it after they had taken off and everyone was seated. The plane was quiet and eerily so. Nes didn't seem phased by the fact that she was up in a plane, Yuki and Aria were probably discussing things in private. He had changed and was it for the better? Becoming the academy's go-to team since the rest of them departed. It must have been addicting, that spotlight. Would it cloud his judgement? Aria was well-grounded though, so Cryska was at least taking solace in the fact that she wouldn't let anything turn irrational with her partner.

"Hey." Cryska said softly, tapping Ty on the chest with the back of her hand. "Are we really going to do this? If I'm to understand correctly, the only reason you.... won.. last time was because of that light in Nes's soul. We've got no plans other than trying to get him to come to us right now. Don't you think that's a problem?" A sideways glance conveyed her concern. It was essentially two ghosts fighting one another and the rest of them being dragged into it. Was the time in between when those two last fought enough for Nes to have an edge now? Would she be able to make a difference? Aria? Yuki? The three of them had no idea what to expect from Arthas. As confidently as she portrayed herself, it bothered Cryska to walk into a fight blind yet again as was Nes's style.

It was jarring, to know that her haste in going to France was wasted. That Arthas wasn't there. No danger was present at all in fact. They had to bait it out first? What kind of villain has to be baited out? What's more was the deal made with Rez for his little service. Cryska planned to deliver on it. Falling into his debt? Not something she wanted even if there were greater consequences later. It was a matter of principle really, but that was an issue for when the time came.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

((Sorry about disappearing. Big changes happened.))

Aged Codger

User Image

✦ ✦ ✦

Ty let his mind settle with his eyes closed. He pushed everything from his mind and focused only on his own soul, and repeated his mantra's over and over. Even now it helped focus him and keep himself balanced. It wasn't until he felt the tapping on his chest that he snapped back to the present and opened his eyes. Cryska had turned towards him and Ty could tell she seemed concerned. She whispered about their lack of plan and her worries about Nes. Ty shrugged in response and almost left it at that but the knowledge of what was coming made him realize he couldn't just keep her in the dark. "We have a plan... It's just not a good one. There is no sneaking up on Arthas or luring him into a trap. He's the kind of person who if you put a wall between him and his target he will walk right through it. After his partner... After Hope died he somehow joined what was left of her soul to his letting him still use their resonance."

Ty felt himself start to shake as he remembered when Arthas attacked death city. He watched meisters and weapons fall all around him. When he and Nes had fought back, his chains nearly broke through Ty as if he was little more then paper to Hope's blades. He remembered watching the other chains whipping around, tearing other death weapons apart, and feeling his blade crack under the force of the attacks. Even then Ty knew he was one of the luckier ones though. Being a direct combat weapon he had some defense against the chained blades. Other more indirect weapons like their friend Negana had been torn to shreds. Even after the fight she had never fully recovered, and instead together with her meister left the DWMA before the Nephilim incident.

"The plan is we hit him with everything we have and hope it's enough." he said looking back up at Cryska. There was a few more moments of silence before she sighed and rolled her eyes dismissively. Ty knew that being flippant was just her way of dealing with someone being deeply serious but this time Ty felt like he couldn't just let it go. She needed to know just how dangerous this was going to be. He thought back to his fight against silver and how he had briefly matched wavelengths to talk to Aria during the fight. He closed his eyes again and used his soul perception to match her wavelength. As soon as he was synced, he reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. He couldn't talk to her over the tentative link he had created but it would still be enough for her to see the surface of what he was feeling. it was only a few seconds before she pulled away and Ty leaned back as her motion had caught Nes' attention. Ty let his soul settle back into its own wavelength before holding his meisters hand letting their own link form. 'She needed to know... they both do.' Ty said looking over at Yukimura.

✦ ✦ ✦

►►►Location - Private Jet
►►►Company - Everyone
►►►Thoughts - Worried

msmotionless's Husband

IRL Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
W I L L I A M---- S P I C E R

Company: Everyone
Thoughts: ...
OOC:

█████████████████████ ██ ██ █

All this talk of baiting out Arthas and then trying to eliminate him with brute force didn't seem like the ideal plan William wanted to be following. But this was the plan that Nes and Ty had decided, he didn't have any other plans and killing Arthas was the only thing that mattered. Although he knows firsthand how impossible it is. The last encounter he had with Arthas, it was only Nes and her power that saved them. Without it, William doesn't know how they will deal with him now. He looked around the cabin and saw that Ty and Cryska were talking. He figured that he was explaining a bit more about their plan. Cryska, Yukimura and the others weren't there to fight Arthas before. They don't know what he's capable of and how merciless he is in combat. His resonance with Hope was better than Nes and Ty's, his individual combat skills outmatched William's and the pure power he can deliver was terrifying. A small smile creeped onto William's face, he must be insane for agreeing to see that man again knowing that their only way of defeating him is gone.

William looked at his watch, and saw Yukimura's face reflecting off the screen. He and Aria were sitting together. He wasn't sure what Yukimura was thinking, his face seemed a bit complex. He was appearing calm, but subtle signs were telling him that was he worried about something. William stood from his seat and made was way to the row across from Yukimura. ""Seems like you have something you want to say. I do hope that you're not thinking of doing some outrageous." William was looking at Yukimura with only eyes while facing forward. "Arthas is a fellow that shouldn't be taken lightly, he's the kind of man who doesn't know mercy in the midst of a fight. Honestly, I'm not too sure of what's going to happen, but I do know that Nes is doing something to make sure that Rachel is safe and defeat Arthas. And if she can't do one of the two she will unmistakenly give everything she has to avenge or save one of them." William stared at Nes and was reminded of the events that happened. "But things are different from before, last time I was powerless and couldn't help Nes. Now that Arthas is back, I plan for things to end differently. This time I won't allow to her die again." William's face looked stern and almost angry. He didn't want things to repeat like how they did.

█ ██ ██ ██████████████████████

Tipsy Genius

User Image

x
x

「 I'm ready to suffer and ready to hope 」
━━━━━━━━━━━
Agnesxxxxxx
xxxxStenberg
━━━━━━━━━━━
It's·a·shot·in·the·dark·aimed·right·at·my
xxxxxxx˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ Throat

✭ ✭ ✭

From her place on the plane, she could hear all of the ongoing conversations. This plane was small, after all. Awkwardly, she shuffled the pages in front of her, trying her best not to show the guilty expression on her face. In truth, if she thought she could, she would take Arthas on herself without getting anyone involved at all. After all, she'd killed him once before, and as a rookie meister at that. But that sort of optimism wasn't going to pull her through in this situation, that much was for sure. Ty grasped her hand, and for the first time, she didn't feel the warmth his contact normally brought. She felt a chill. How far was he willing to go to keep her from dying again? How far would William go? With that in mind, she cleared her throat, ending all lingering conversations around them and stood up. "First off, thank you, Cryska, for securing the detailed documents about the building we're using. I took some time to look through the layout of this place. It's an open enough space that none of us should have any trouble navigating, and there's a few exits just in case." Once locked in a battle, leaving wouldn't be an option. At least not for her. This was going to be a battle to he death between the two of them, she was sure of it. "Arthas is a strong man, much stronger than any of us, I can assure you of that. Even without a weapon, that one man could have wreaked more havoc than the nephilim, given the chance. He has the potential to destroy absolutely everything in his path. Everything he touches dies or descends into madness, everywhere he treads falls into ruin. But that isn't what any of this is about. He's taken one of our own, and that won't stand. Not again." Nes tossed the pages back onto the surface in front of her seat. "We've done everything we can to ensure that we have the advantage. We can all resonate individually, but also as a group. We know the location. Half of us understand his fighting style. But that may not be enough. With more time...we probably could have done even more. But even that may not have been enough. And so...if anyone wants to back down now, I understand. I won't hold anything against anyone who wants to quit now." A silence overtook the cabin as everyone stared at her. Nes knew full well that anyone backing down wasn't likely to happen, but if she hadn't given them the chance, at least, the guilt might have killed her before Arthas got a chance.

✭ ✭ ✭ Looking for heaven, I found the devil in me.

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                              After what she felt from Ty, that just made the uneasy feeling all the more worse. Throw everything they have and hope it's enough. What if that wasn't enough, they all just die? She couldn't really admit to her potential death because of a grudge match thrilling. Oh, but it would be that sort of violent death she always envisioned if it came to pass. Thoughts drifted and Cryska couldn't seem to really focus one on anything in particular. There were ideas of how to not die, excuses that were attempting to be formed for if they happened to beat Arthas only for her to come out with always popular 'I'm taking that soul' she was sure all them would be thrilled to hear. Lastly she thought about when Nes and her were trapped on the other side. She came back because of a special power or something or other to do with her soul, but what about Arthas? Tabitha had brought Rez back, albeit more corpsy than he probably originally was. Another witch had brought him back to life as well? Was death actually just a revolving door you could come back from if you just really didn't want to die? How funny would that be? In the end, it was just irrational thoughts like those keeping Cryska collected.

Arthas and his madness, Nes mentioned. Well, at least she would be okay in that department. At the very least Nes should be....adaptive since she wielded Cryska. One of the meisters becoming ill during the fight? That would make their already dwindling shot at success even worse. "I doubt there is even going to be a building left, do you?" She said with a dejected sigh. All they were saying about how strong the man was, it was probably pointless trying to confine him in any sort of area. No one said anything when asked if they wanted to back down. Was it really an option. Probably, knowing Nes. There was no telling if Arthas wanted to destroy the world or something so if someone walked away they might be able to easily get out of stupid death. That wasn't really Cryska style though. The easy way? Nothing is ever that easy. There was a weapon that needed help and besides, running would mean living and not completing that deal with Rez. A fate surely worse than death out of sheer annoyance alone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
They see you as small and helpless
They you as just a child

Surprised when they find out a warrior will soon run wild

[Oliver Octavian]

User Image

While Nes was talking about the stakes, Oliver focused on the artifact. He was now attempting to move it between his fingers like one would with a quarter. He ended up dropping it a couple times. "Well, I should back out," Oliver said after Cryska rhetorically asked if there would be any buildings remaining. "And Rachel is going to kill me once we get out of this situation, but I think I lost my chance to get off this ride before Japan when I agreed to be Rachel's partner." His confidence in their success was probably out pf character, or at least to actually voice it. "Besides I don't think I could live with myself if I let one of my friends die just because of a slight disadvantage. Though Arthas is dangerous, we do have an upper hand in terms of strategy. We know that he will appear when the bait is set even if he sees right through it. We also know that he thinks Rachel is his own partner, which means he will be fighting like Rachel is Hope." He looked out the window the entire time he was speaking. "There's also something else we know now. He's a product of a spell that a witch cast. If we can find the witch and neutralize her first. Of course the plan with Arthas would change to simply hold his attention instead of defeating him, and since we would have to split the attack power, it would carry a greater risk of loss against Arthas." He then turned back to the Elite Deathsquad members. "Though if anyone could do it, it would be you guys. Shame we don't have any magic to throw back at them for a change."

With: Nes, Ty, Yukimmura, Aria,Cryska, and William
OOC: Sorry I have been gone

Prepare for your greatest moment.
Prepare for your finest hour.

The dream that you always dreamed is suddenly about to flower

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Well guys, since it's been nearly three weeks since the last post, I can only assume that this thread has come to an end. I sincerely hope that things in your personal lives are not the reason, and it is only because you didn't feel like rping anymore. If it is real life, I hope things will get better soon. Rping with you guys have probably been the most fun on my time on Gaia. I am going to take my leave of gaia now. It was the plan after we got done. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and that 2014 will bring you great joy to your lives. Should things pick back up please send me a PM. I have it set to notify me via email, so I will be able to come back and finish up with you all.

Best of luck with everything you do
TES

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas