Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who was your favorite character from the last thread?

Ty 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 8 ]
William 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Nes 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Cryska 0.12962962962963 13.0% [ 7 ]
Yuki 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Krim 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 2 ]
Ace 0.018518518518519 1.9% [ 1 ]
Just here to be a poll whore. :3 0.46296296296296 46.3% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Tipsy Genius

Ɍesonance

User Image

Death of Meisters

Top // Story // News // Rules // Profiles // Banners // OOC

Tipsy Genius

User Image

x
x
x

Ɍesonancexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Death of Meisters

x
x
x

Story // It has been two years since Tabitha the panther witch was killed, and with that the disappearance of the Nephilim from the world. Death City has once again rebuilt itself from the ashes of another tragedy, still standing in Nevada. However, the eyes of the world have turned to the DWMA, questioning their presence. Many support their existence, but there are groups that would have them disbanded. Furthermore, governments around the world have begun a push for the DWMA to declare their alliances, and the US is evaluating whether or not the DWMA may remain in their borders, claiming that they are a dangerously powerful force.

In all the fallout left in the wake of the fall of the Nephilim, witches have begun to gather together in the shadows, away from the already occupied minds of the people of the world. It would seem as though something big is going to happen, though despite their best efforts, the restrictions placed on the DWMA have kept them from being able to pursue the case. There is no telling what the witches are planning, nor how to combat them if they would chose to attack.

With tensions high, the pressure is on for meisters and weapons all over the world. Teams on missions are met with the hostility of the former wielders of the Nephilim, sometimes even violence. Still, they continue their missions to eradicate the kishin eggs in all locations.

And even further underneath all of this lies a larger mystery, a plot dark enough to seal the fate of the DWMA and the entire world.

Top // Story // News // Rules // Profiles // Banners

Tipsy Genius

User Image
x
x
x
x

News

4/15 - Officially accepting profiles, thread is planned to begin on 4/18.
4/15 - Welcome to Akninja, El Ogro Borracho, and Seerz.
4/17 - End of previous Resonance thread.
4/18 - Welcome to TheElvenSamurai
4/18 - Official story posted.
4/19 - Welcome Sho Isugara

Tipsy Genius

Rules

As GM, my rules are absolute. If I send you a message about breaking on of my rules, I promise I'll cite the rule and quote the post. I don't pick on people and I'm not particularly mean. So please, no drama and no arguing. I will always give you proper reasoning before making you change a post, and I try to avoid it.

ⅰ. Please be respectful of the rules I set forth. I make an effort not to ask players to change posts, nor do I wish to remove anyone from the RP. However, if I see anything in direct violation of my rules, I will have to take action.

ⅱ. Make sure to follow Gaia's ToS. On this note, I will say that this RP will be violent, cursing is allowed, and some of the themes are a little heavy. However, in keeping with the requirements of the site we're using, everything needs to be kept in moderation.

ⅲ. Romance is allowed, HOWEVER, I don't want any of the 'love at first sight' kind of romance where two characters fall instantly and madly in love with each other for no reason. That's not love, it's lust. And speaking of, none of the icky stuff. Time skip if you have to.

ⅳ. This will be a lit RP, but I'm not hardcore on post size. That being said, we need proper grammar, spelling (use spell check if you have to), and at least a paragraph each post. No asterisks, use italics for thoughts and quotation marks for speech. Writer's block happens, but it should not happen every post.

ⅴ. Before you decide to join, you need to be sure you want to play. It's a pain when people post and then suddenly leave.

ⅵ. Don't spam in my thread, it's mean and no one likes it.

ⅶ. Don't auto-hit/kill, puppet, or otherwise manipulate other characters or NPCs unless agreed upon by the other player or myself.

ⅷ. DON'T be a Mary Sue. This kind of character is obnoxious, over played, pointless, and a lot of other mean and nasty words. If your character is a Mary Sue right from the moment you send me your profile, I'll deny it. If you start to play a Mary Sue in the game, I'll give you a warning or two.

ⅸ. Also don't make your character over powered or give them things they wouldn't typically have with them.

ⅹ. If I give you a riddle or a puzzle to solve, solve it in character. If your character is a little on the dumb side, play your character dumb.

ⅺ. I reserve the right to change or add rules as I see fit. You have the right to send me suggestions for new rules, to ask questions about said rules, or to tell me if you feel a player is breaking my rules.

Tipsy Genius

Profiles

Listed below is the code to fill in and PM to me for approval in Resonance. Due to it's popularity, space is limited. I expect anyone filling a profile to be a dedicated player. Due to the nature of this RP, your partner will depend on you, and if you suddenly decide to drop out your character will be given to the remaining player for the duration of the RP. I will decide how many players this RP can handle at a time and adjust accordingly, however once your profile has been accepted and posted you are in the RP unless asked to leave. However, you must make your first post within two days of being accepted, or your profile will be removed from the list. If for some reason you are removed from the list, your position will be offered to the next person in waiting. I ask that players post once every two days at least, however, I will make exceptions for real life issues/vacations/periods of time without internet as long as you make sure to inform me of said.

If you have read and consent to my rules, as well as believe you will be able to fit the requirements of this RP, please click the 'spoiler' button below, copy and paste the profile code, and PM your full profile to me using the title 'Resonance - DoM'. PMs without this title will NOT be accepted, partially for sake of ease, and partially to ensure everyone has read the above information before submitting a profile.

▸[size=20]»[b]Full Name[/b] [b]//[/b] [/size][size=18][color=color 1]Name [/color][/size]
[size=10][color=color 2]█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ [/color]User Name[color=color 2] █ ██ ██ ███████████[/color][/size]

[imgleft]200x200 image here[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][b]〔[/b]Personal Data[b]〕[/b][/size]

∷[u]Age and Birthdate[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]Age, month and date of birth.[/size]

∷[u]Country of Origin[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]Country[/size]

∷[u]Meister/Weapon Level[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]Define your character as a weapon or meister here. For weapons, include type.[/size]✭ ✩ ✩ Most meisters and weapons will start at star level one, collecting souls. Level two is specialized missions, reserved for experienced meister and weapon pairs. Three stars are for Death Scythes and their Meisters.

∷[u]Partner[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]The name of your partner will go here.[/size]

∷[u]Resonance Powers[/u] [b]//[/b]
[size=11]Pairs will start out with one resonance power and gain powers as they continue to collect souls.[/size]

∷[u]Skills[/u] [b]//[/b] Three specific skills, combat or otherwise, that your character is particularly good at.
[size=11][color=white]xx[/color]✚
[color=white]xx[/color]✚
[color=white]xx[/color]✚ [/size]

∷[u]Weaknesses[/u] [b]//[/b] Three specific weaknesses that are -actually- weaknesses. I will tell you if yours are not up to par.
[size=11][color=white]xx[/color]✖
[color=white]xx[/color]✖
[color=white]xx[/color]✖[/size]

∷[u]Personality[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]The specific traits of your character. How the interact with other people, their partner, family, etc.[/size]

∷[u]Brief History[/u] [b]//[/b] [size=11]A detailed history of your character. We don't need every detail in their life, just major points and events will do for now, leading up to where they are and what they're currently doing.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Accepted Profiles

»Full Name // Agnes 'Nes' Stenberg
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ TDK █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 20 years of age. Born on the 24th of August.

Country of Origin // Britain

Meister/Weapon Level // ✭ ✭ ✭

Partner // Tyberious Carde

Resonance Powers //
                                Armor - Ty's blade fits itself over Nes' body and becomes armor, adding extra protection in battle. Despite being less quick and having less range in the blade, the blade becomes one handed.
                                Resonance Spark - By gathering energy from the air around them, Nes and Ty can discharge a powerful wavelength attack of electricity. It arcs through the air and hits whomever is in it's path until the energy is spent or grounded. This attack can be used to stun or worse depending on the amount of charge, but is typically better suited to large groups.
                                Other - TBA

Skills //
                                xx✚ Well trained and experienced in hand to hand combat
                                xx✚ Charismatic and well spoken, easy to get along with
                                xx✚ Small and very light on her feet, making it especially easy to evade attack.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Small in size, and thus not as strong as most other people.
                                xx✖ Despite being in a leadership role, she doesn't often plan very well.
                                xx✖ Weak to madness, being around a person afflicted with madness will take it's toll on her and even make her physically ill.

Personality // Generally considered to be the most friendly of her group of friends, Nes is outwardly very smiley and polite. People who get to know her know the other sides of her personality, the less soft pieces she hides away from the general public. Quick to anger if provoked, she can sometimes snap before she gets a chance to think of what she's saying. She's a perfectionist to a fault, pushing herself far beyond her breaking point in order to prove herself. By far not the smartest of her group but quick witted in emergencies. Nes' ability to take control of situations has often dumped her into positions of leadership, especially within the DWMA. Her reputation has her known far and wide through the DWMA and the world of Witches alike, and though it's advised that she remain more careful in who she surrounds herself with just in case they have intention to harm her, she never hesitates in making friends. Above all, she is loyal to people she considers close to her, and most of all to her partner Ty.

Brief History // As the heir to the Stenberg family, Agnes grew up in a wealthy family, attending private schools and training non-stop physically and mentally to one day take up her family title. Her older half brother, Sylver, had already long since set the bar for her, ensuring that perfection was nothing less than expected. And through the years she followed most of the rules, setting a fine example for any young meister...except that she didn't have a partner. Any weapon that tried to pair with her was never a match, no matter their type, they didn't have the ability to resonate with her soul and were turned away. With options dwindling, Nes took it upon herself to leave her private school and her home in order to attend the DWMA.

There, she met Ty Carde, the son of her father's former partner and current largest industry rival. With both of them running out of partners to try, and ill advised trial partnership brought them together. Initially, the two could barely get along, though Nes had thus far been the only person in the DWMA capable of hefting Ty's large weapon form around. Through defeat and victory, the pair came together and were able to forge a bond seemingly unbreakable. However, the rise of Arthas would derail them, eventually ending in Nes' untimely death. It seemed that their story had ended in tragedy, but by the power of what Nes would describe as the most uncanny set of circumstances that ever existed, Nes' soul was bound to her body, and she came back from the dead a bit more beat up than usual, but surprisingly no worse off than she'd been before. The exception being that she'd lost the special power of her soul that had allowed her to beat Arthas in the first place, a shining light that chased away madness and shadow.

Over the next year, during the take over of the Nephilim, events moved almost too quickly to recall. Her mother's death, her brother's play for power that resulted in the death of Ty's twin sister and Ty's near fatal gunshot wound. Nes killing her own brother in an act of revenge. Their two families, now completely divided by their lossed. The Carde family dropping Ty completely. Defeating Rez, setting the world right after the Nephilim nearly took over...it had been a busy year. One marked by hardship, tragedy, loss...but a time in which Nes truly learned how valuable her friendships were, how strongly bonded she was to the people who depended on her, and who she depended on. And furthermore, the year she knew she'd fallen in love with Ty.

In the months to follow, they took part in the rebuild effort of Death City. Nes and Ty defeated a witch and collected their final soul, turning Ty into a full fledged Death Weapon. Nes became head of her family, stepping down after the trouble caused in London by the Nephilim and Rez, who had accused her family of harboring a witch. Lord Death handed down the order for her to return to London and resume her brother's post as the DWMA lead in Europe. She'd offered for Ty to come with her, though he declined, his ambitions were focused on dismantling the Carde empire. She agreed to help him, hoping to take advantage of her position as their rival to relieve them of some of the territory they collected by 'protecting'. Hiring Cryska on as her body guard, she returned to her home town and set to work of achieving her goals. Ty used to visit, then his visits became less frequent until they stopped all together. He still contacted her by phone from time to time, but now after almost a year of not seeing each other, she had to begin to wonder where their relationship stands.

»Full Name // Tyberous Carde
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Ogro █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 23, May 11.

Country of Origin // United States

Meister/Weapon Level // Weapon, Broadsword ✭ ✭ ✭

Partner // Agnes Stenberg

Resonance Powers //
                                Armor - Ty's blade fits itself over Nes' body and becomes armor, adding extra protection in battle. Despite being less quick and having less range in the blade, the blade becomes one handed.
                                Resonance Spark - By gathering energy from the air around them, Nes and Ty can discharge a powerful wavelength attack of electricity. It arcs through the air and hits whomever is in it's path until the energy is spent or grounded. This attack can be used to stun or worse depending on the amount of charge, but is typically better suited to large groups.
                                Other - TBA

Skills // Three specific skills, combat or otherwise, that your character is particularly good at.
                                xx✚ Soul Perception: Ty can see the souls of those around him.
                                xx✚ Soul Blades: Ability to control and attack directly with his wavelength.
                                xx✚ Martial Arts Training: Ty has been trained in many Chinese martial arts, preferring Xing yi quan almost exclusively. Due to his family's focus on being powerful weapons he has also mastered the ability to partially transform at will.

Weaknesses // Three specific weaknesses that are -actually- weaknesses. I will tell you if yours are not up to par.
                                xx✖ Anger: Ty often loses himself to anger pushing away friends and even his meister from time to time.
                                xx✖ Anti-Social: Not exclusively, but Ty doesn't warm up to people and even when he does he tends to keep his space with those outside his inner circle.
                                xx✖ Large: Due to his large weapon size he is wielded best in open spaces or rooms with ugly walls.

Personality // Ty's the strong silent type. Generally mistrusting of others he often thinks the worst of people. He doesn't hate everyone, but too often his feelings of unease about people have been spot on causing him to distance himself from them. Ty generally takes the place of enforcer or right hand, choosing a main role in activities, without the responsibility of having to lead. Despite being loyal to his friends his main concern is his partner Nes, and would be willing to give up any other ties to protect her. This doesn't mean they always get along. More often than not Ty can be found picking on or fighting with Nes, both of them being very stubborn.

Recently due to his goal to take down his family's empire he has become more comfortable with leadership.

Brief History // Ty grew up under the burden of responsibility. He was raised to take over his family's less then legal business empire. At the age of 12 he ran away, spending the next seven years on the streets. It was there he met his first meister Rez. It was Rez's gang that he joined and that would shape who he became. It wasn't until Rez died that Ty was discovered by the DWMA and brought to Death City. Not long after he was partnered up with Nes, her wavelength and personality being so abrasive they couldn't find her a partner. It wasn't an immediate resolution but both of them being stubborn neither gave up eventually becoming a perfect match. Their fist year together was spent being attacked by witches, their friends being controlled by madness and trying to kill them, surviving an assassination attempt, and an ex-professor of the DWMA who became a kishin. This all resulting in his meisters death, well temporary death. During this Ty went back to his family to continue his martial arts training. His twin sister Kimberly had becoming the new heir. Ty accepted this and found it a relief that he was not going to be shoved back into his old role.

Skip ahead a year and they had nearly made Ty into a Death Weapon, his little sister Rachel had started to live with them at Death City, and during a short holiday in China he and Nes had fallen in love. As a response to Ty enjoying any happiness at all the universe unleashed hell on earth. Rez turned out to be the one leading the army of nephilim who were fighting the DWMA, Ty was shot and put in the hospital, the same shot killed his twin sister, his mother disowned him and abducted his little sister, his father attacked him and scarred his face, and he was forced to kill his former meister to protect Nes. In the end he found himself unable to follow his meister to England, instead focusing on destroying everything his father had built.

Two years later and Ty has gathered a gang of his own made up of weapons, meisters and some of the more reliable monsters. He has been using them to disrupt his father's shipments and businesses eventually planning on being able to kill him the next time they meet. He has become cold and direct, no longer hiding his hatred for his father. Recently he found his sister and managed to take her back to the DWMA leaving her under their care.

»Full Name // William Grace Spicer
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Akninja █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 22 years of age. Born on the 19th of December.

Meister/Weapon Level // ✭ ✭ ✩

Partner // Krim Faust

Resonance Powers //
                                Soul Resonance: Culverin (Cannon mode) - Allows Krim to use special ammunition that focus on stopping power, speed and explosions.

Soul Resonance: Gandiva (Bow mode) - Allows Krim to use special arrows that focus on debilitating effects and utility effects.

Skills //
                                xx✚ Only skilled Meisters or Weapons can sense his soul.
                                xx✚ Able to use wavelength attacks.
                                xx✚ Can fight even without weapon.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Has no sense souls whatsoever.
                                xx✖ Physically weaker than most Meisters.
                                xx✖ Can be tempt to make bad decisions.

Personality // William is a person that has much to say about anything, but most of the words that come out are bitter. He's sarcastic, egocentric, and quite a sadist. He only shows compassion to a limited number of people, but very rarely. William doesn't believe in anyone other than himself, and his partner Krim. The term "teamwork" to William, is expecting everyone to stay back while he completes the mission. Or completely does nothing and waits until the very last or crucial moment to act. On the outside, he may seem normal and even friendly, but under his smile, he's already plotting and scheming your downfall.

Brief History // William was born in the golden state of California, although his side of town wasn't so "golden". A city terrorized by mobsters, William didn't have much to look forward to each day. Born into poverty, he's always hungered for more. From robbing candy stores and moving to actual banks by the age of 16, William abused the his power as a meister. Several years after, he became a self made millionaire from scamming and investments in the right businesses, but it still wasn't enough. He wanted power, he moved from the sunny California to the flashy desert of Nevada to enroll in one of the most dangerous places in the world. DWMA

Over the next 2 years he's grown attached to a certain group. They've gone through a myriad of missions of together. From simple loose kishin eggs to fighting a powerful monster that threatened the DWMA, but those don't compare to stopping a full kishin. That was just their first year, and William didn't even have a weapon through most of it.

»Full Name // Krim Faust
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Seerz █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 22 years old. Born February 2nd.

Country of Origin // Germany

Meister/Weapon Level // Weapon, Bow and Cannon ✭ ✭ ✩

Partner // William Spicer

Resonance Powers //
                                Soul Resonance will have a different effect depending on the weapon form Krim is currently in:

Culverin (Cannon mode) - Allows the Meister to use special ammunition with a focus on stopping power, explosive force and wide area attacks.

Gandiva (Bow mode) - Allows the Meister to use special arrows with a focus on debilitating / utility effects, speed and single target attacks.

Skills //
                                xx✚ Astounding sense of smell and hearing.
                                xx✚ Excellent tracker.
                                xx✚ Possesses a wavelength that is calming and soothing to a Meister.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Unable to speak. Communication is extremely limited.
                                xx✖ Cannot fight as a solo weapon.
                                xx✖ Long ranged-type Demon Weapon. Near useless in small spaces.

Personality // On the outside, Krim is a quiet individual due to her inability to verbally communicate. This can sometimes be seen as being high-strung or a large opinion of self-importance at first meeting. However, the exact opposite is the case. Krim is humble person and does not mind if the spotlight is on her or not, she just wants to be a part of whatever situation she is in because often her silence will leave her ignored. Krim has a heart big enough for the whole world to fit inside, she is always open to make new friends and many will find she is easy to get along with. Patience is something one must have for Krim since she communicates via typing on her phone, sign language or sometimes in Morse code. In turn, Krim has unlimited patience for other people.

As a result of her silence and inability to verbally speak, Krim wears her emotions on her sleeve. Her facial expressions are usual far more pronounced than with other people to easier show what she is feeling rather than having to type every little thing out. Her messages generally contain the bare minimum responses unless a lengthy explanation or answer is needed. It is not uncommon to have an entire conversation with Krim that consists of 'Yes and No' answers. She is innocent at heart, a genuine maiden despite her rather rugged origins and hobbies. Krim is easily embarrassed by intimate emotions or actions toward her. Embarrassment is sometimes caused by her own hand because physical contact or actions is sometimes made without an explanation since carrying out the action will explain it anyway. This sometimes leads to awkward situations for both her and the person being acted upon, though these occurrences are somewhat rare and usually only happen with her Meister.

Krim loves hunting and exploring. One could say she is an adventurer at her very core. The thrill of the hunt is something that drives and invigorates her. In the heat of the moment, both in battle and during a hunt, her inner voice sometimes gets carried away. While she communicates politely, Krim is guilty of immense trash talking toward her opponents in her thoughts. She will never outwardly communicate any of these feelings since she finds them unbecoming of a woman and realizes she gets carried away; but her Meister is the one person who can actually hear this inner banter while she is in weapon form after he/she learns Krim's 'Wavelength Language'.

Brief History // In the wilderness of Germany, a small hunting town in which all inhabitants are demon weapons is where Krim was both born and raised. The town made its living by selling meat, fur, pelts and bones of hunted animals and so, Krim naturally was raised to be a hunter. The life of a hunter was gritty and dirty, but Krim loved it. The outdoors were always her kind of place. One day, while learning to better control her weapon forms, Krim accidentally concentrated her wavelength too much and prematurely fired off a cannon shot. The shot ricocheted off rocks and soon came barreling back toward her, hitting her in the neck and upper chest area. Though her life was not in danger, the heavily concentrated wavelength shot had singed and burnt out her voice box, leaving her unable to speak. Losing her voice was disheartening for awhile, but soon enough, Krim took to writing on a pad to communicate.

Eventually, Krim decided to enroll in the DWMA with permission from her parents. It was her desire to see the world and all it had to offer and also, to have the chance to experience the thrill of a hunt against greater prey. It was in the DWMA where Krim learned both sign language and Morse code to better extend her communication possibilities. After a time, she adopted the use of cell phone to type out messages on as opposed to manually writing things on a pad.

A year later, Krim was placed onto Agnes Stenberg's team by Lord Death in recognition of her hard work and the team's need for another demon weapon at the time. Although, things were fairly tense at the time and Krim often felt out of the loop because there was a lot she didn't understand about the group or what they were involved in. Surprisingly, friends were made easily within the bunch of apparent misfits. It was in the group that she found William Spicer as a meister and the young man, despite his arrogance and seemingly cold demeanor, put forth much effort in learning to communicate with Krim while in weapon form. It was also this same collective of people where Krim learned the true meaning of camaraderie.

»Full Name // Cryska Eden
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Seerz █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 21 years old. Born October 22nd.

Country of Origin // Brooklyn, New York, United States

Meister/Weapon Level // Weapon, Demon Scythe ✭ ✭ ✩

Partner // Yukimura Gasai

Resonance Powers //
                                Gravelord's Reprisal (Yukimura exclusive) - Manifests the madness within the Demon Weapon into the physical world as a thick, malleable, obsdian sludge. Cryska is able to control this at will to create traps, additional weapons, armor and even her own personal doppelganger - Alter - the madness side of herself. Additionally, the Meister gains Cryska's power boost from madness and the ability to attack directly with her wavelength.

Skills //
                                xxSuperior personal wavelength control. Able to attack directly with wavelengths.
                                xxPersonal style that revolves around feints, cheap shots, underhanded tactis and an otherworldly finesse in transformation into full-weapon, partial-weapon and human forms.
                                xxCapable of shifting freely into a state of madness via Madness Release.

Weaknesses //
                                xxUntrained in fighting aside from self-taught style.
                                xxSweeping/Cleaving-type Demon Weapon. Open areas are needed.
                                xxToys around too much while under the effects of madness.

Personality // The Demon Scythe - Cryska Eden - is not an easy person for those unfamiliar with her to get along with. She is abrasive, crude and selfish. The girl is haughty and often prone to be egotistical when it comes to comparing herself with other Demon Weapons. Some would even say Cryska is cold and insensitive because she speaks bluntly and without restraint. Her personal persuasion leans more closely to females than to males, but even above that is other Demon Weapons. A harsh upbringing has caused many various traits and mental issues to emerge as she got older; Meticulous eye for detail and dangerously perceptive. Cryska is a strategist and planner at heart. Dissociative Identity Disorder caused by coping with a soul drenched in madness as a child and a Martyr Complex that formed as a result of meeting people that both care about and accept her for what she is. Cryska is perfectly fine with being the bad guy, the one who is blamed, the one who is punished and the one who gets hurt. The concept of 'fate' is something she fervently believes in; that there is a predetermined end for everyone and that all that matters in life is the different paths you take to reach that end.

That isn't to say Cryska is an entirely bad apple of crazy. The girl loves children and goes out of her way to make sure they are protected. She can be very playful toward them, especially if they are Demon Weapons. That said, Cryska holds an intense love for her own kind - Demon Weapons. There is an indomitable amount of pride in what she is and strives to make others respect living weapons. The girl does not anger easily either, she thinks with a clear mind in essentially every situation. More often than not, what throws her mind into turmoil is none other than herself. There are many mental scars, but Cryska does not regret any choice she has ever made in her life; saying that "Calling anything I've done a mistake would be calling who I am today a mistake."

Despite all of her shortcomings, mental and physical trauma, Cryska has a spirit made of fire and brimstone. She has a vivid sense of self and is very down to earth and rational. Understanding of the cruelty of the world and life is something she discovered and came to terms with long ago. Soul crushing experiences unintentionally paved the way for a wise individual who is able to offer significant advice and insight. It would also be accurate to think of her thought process as one that belongs to a romanticist or even a hedonist as she seeks to find pleasure at all times in her life. However, her understanding of people and their feelings - in particular, the notion of 'love' - still leaves a lot to be desired. Her form of love is selfish and twisted, based on what the person can offer her and how much of their suffering she can derive enjoyment out of.

Brief History // The life of Cryska Eden in her early years were ones that adamantly tested her will to live. Abuse, torture, drugs, killing, stealing, any vice one could think of, the young Demon Weapon was subjected to it at one point or another in the forms of both lessons to learn and punishment for failing. After being abandoned as a child by a family and mother for a reason unknown to her, Cryska was picked up and taken in by an a man who held a lot of power in the underworld of New York. One could say he was a jack of all trades for anything related to crime. The man took Cryska in, not as a showing of mercy or caring, but because he saw a young Demon Weapon ripe to be taught young and controlled as a tool of his to use. He did so, brutally, savagely, efficiently. Molded the girl into what he envisioned. Invested time and money into raising a Demon Weapon that was unconditionally his. Cryska's loyalty to the man was unflinching. He rewarded her accomplishments with the pure souls of humans, a taboo for Demon Weapons to consume. The young girl did not know of such things and was simply told that if she ate enough, she would become stronger. She did so and she did get stronger just like the man said. Eventually this gave rise to a growing desire to consume more and more souls as well as greater dips into madness.

Once Cryska earned her 'freedom', the DWMA was the place she chose to relieve the dullness of her new found freedom. On the first day she attended, she stumbled upon and was unofficially recruited into Agnes Stenberg's group. Over the next year, there were many personal trials Cryska faced. For awhile, she had continued to consume pure human souls without any difficulty maintaining her sanity. It wasn't until her meister was captured by the leader of the Nephilim that Cryska finally realized the people around her weren't just tools to be used and that she genuinely had affection for her meister who had accepted the broken person that she was. Falling into despair, Cryska lost herself in madness for a time. She went on a feeding frenzy, taking any human souls she could get her hands on. There was a point when she was dangerously close to becoming a Kishin and was even about to be slain by Lord Death because of it. Despite the slope she had fallen down, Agnes vouched for her, took responsibility for letting Cryska fall so far and spared her life. In that moment, a life debt was created that Cryska had to pay back. The demon scythe then devoted her all to following Nes an ally for the rest of her life because of the mercy she had been shown.

Regaining control of her madness was an arduous ordeal. There were many times when Cryska nearly lost herself again and struggled to the point where merely being alive was physically painful to her. A special device placed around her soul made sure that her already corrupted soul could not deteriorate any further down the path of the Kishin, but did nothing to alleviate the corruption and madness already there. It wasn't until Cryska took her meister back to New York and locked them both in a vault for weeks that Cryska was able to overcome her madness. There was a moment when she had nearly been consumed by the madness that had locked her away and was able to best the demon that resided in her own soul. She conquered her own madness, no longer a slave to a desire to consume pure souls. Afterward, Cryska returned to Death City and demanded that Lord Death remove all the pure souls within her, forcing her to start over from scratch.

Overall the year was marked with tragedy and suffering for Cryska with very few personal victories. Still, even after having an eye gouged out because she played the role of a martyr, Cryska never lost the drive to continue forward. Dying was never an option to her and when all was said and done, Cryska continued to uphold her devotion to following Nes. Her ambition to become a Death Scythe was put on hold after being employed by Nes to serve as a body guard as she took over as head of her family. In time, Cryska managed to finish gathering 99 kishin eggs by herself. All that remains is the soul of a Witch.

»Full Name // Oliver Octavian
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Elven █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 15, February 6th

Country of Origin // United States of America

Meister/Weapon Level // Meister✭ ✩ ✩

Partner // None Currently

Resonance Powers //
                                N/A

Skills //
                                xx✚ Soul Perception: Oliver has the ability to see souls
                                xx✚ Agile: To make up for his strength, Oliver has become quicker and better at dodging than blocking. He is no expert yet.
                                xx✚ High Intelligence: Oliver is considered the top of his current class. Despite the events of the past four years, he still managed to find time to study.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Socially awkward: Having lost one partner and being a nerd has made Oliver very awkward socially. This prevents him from not only making more friends but from finding a replacement weapon partner.
                                xx✖ Physically weak: Oliver isn't a strong person. Though he may be good at dodging attacks, heavy hits take Oliver out of the fight fairly easy.
                                xx✖ A picky soul: Another reason Oliver has yet to find another weapon partner. His soul rejects most without them even having to transform. His soul needs a very specific type of soul. It has proven impossible for him to simply work through the differences in wavelength.

Personality // Oliver is a quiet person even in front of friends. His social awkwardness prevents him from making new friends. This often makes people think he is a loner and looks like he is sulking most of the time. In reality, the few friends he has know him to be a nice and friendly person. With his former partner, the two had a bond of understanding. Oliver is on good terms with his family.

Brief History // Oliver Octavian is from South Carolina. His family sent him to the DMWA when he first exhibited his powers in the form of soul perception. Though both of his parents had a family history of meisters. The two themselves were not but supported him regardless. When Oliver first got to the academy, he couldn't be matched up with a partner until one year after he started. During the Arthas conflict, the weapon and himself had miraculously survived the Arthas conflict without breaking and major bones or any other injury. They had even claimed a few Kishin souls from some of the citizens who had fully turned by the madness.

A year later, the two were, not only top of the class in terms of grades, but they were also on a fast track to getting their second star. This ceased once Nephilim has started to attack. Most of the missions the two picked up ended up in Nephilim control before they could respond bringing their careers to a momentary pause. This didn't bother them much and the time was well spent on grades. It wasn't until the invasion that action was seen again. They had held off a fair ammount, but were quickly over run. Oliver's partner took a fatal blow, like many other weapons or meiester that day, allowing Oliver to survive precious seconds for Lord Death to save him.

It has been two years and Oliver is still a weaponless meister. He has had time to train his Soul Perception and agility. Oliver, however, feels like a waste of space and has been contemplating dropping out of the DWMA.

Tipsy Genius

Accepted Profiles : continued

»Full Name // Yukimura Gasai
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Sho Isugara █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 23, Born on the 11th of April

Meister/Weapon Level // ✭✭✩

Partner // Cryska Eden

Resonance Powers //
                                Gravelord's Reprisal (Yukimura exclusive) - Manifests the madness within the Demon Weapon into the physical world as a thick, malleable, obsdian sludge. Unlike Cryska's tactical usage of the sludge, Yuki focuses his powers of madness into his armor's durability and his physical Strength trained through sheer effort and training. A Mobile Cannon Tank and a fearsome foe on the field of battle. Yukimura can also harness his partner's wavelength attack when her body and his are in alignment whether he holds her in his grasp or if he has her attached to the sludge on his back.

Skills //
                                xx✚ Endurance Training- Working on his brittle state while meeting Cryska, Yuki's overall physical prowess has increased greatly, giving him a greater ability to absorb damage and dish it out as well.
                                xx✚ Unwavering Determination- When Yuki's heart is finally settled on a matter, he has the will and heart to see it through to the very end and defend anyone who he fights with. No matter the foe or the circumstances, he's a driving force when he's motivated.
                                xx✚Madness Tuning- Unlike anyone he's met before, Yukimura has a high counter to the effects of madness, rather he is healed by it's potential power and can adapt quickly to any form of madness cast at him and turn it into his own strength. He cannot be overwhelmed by any madness other than his own partner's from their pain induced Soul Resonance Feedback.

Weaknesses // Three specific weaknesses that are -actually- weaknesses. I will tell you if yours are not up to par.
                                xx✖Missing Eye- Yuki's depth perception and cognitive functions when under severe stress are half of what a person with two eyes can produce. Without Cryska, this weakness cannot be compensated for and can prove a rather aggressive hindrance in battle.
                                xx✖Advance Battle Tactics- Yukimura isn't one to usually adapt to strategies on the fly rather wishing to just solve all the problems in front of him with blade in hand. Simple and to the point works best for him, but against a foe that needs a particular strategy to defeat, he may struggle to overcome the challenge.
                                xx✖Anger- While Yuki is usually calm headed in most situations when his anger boils over, Yuki is usually overcome with it and will hesitate to listen to other people's calls or pleas to calm him down.

Personality // Yukimura is a jack of all trades when it comes to personality since he's had a complex with trust and new people because of his childhood. Any mood of the spectrum could be displayed to new people though he usually tries to go out of his way to make people see him in a good light. Underneath that is where Yukimura becomes much more clear as a person. Yukimura has an almost 'Big Brother Complex' where anyone who he considers a piece of his inner circle and goes out of his way to protect them, bring them up from failure or anything else. Yukimura's continued interactions with Cryska have formed a deeper self of Pride in himself which breeds an arrogant disposition, but it hides a deeper fear of self doubt in his own previously sharp beliefs which throws his heart into chaos at times of decision.

Brief History // Yukimura was an orphan at birth and what happened to his birth parents is still under investigation. Yuki was admitted into a small orphanage with a small group of children who were all socially normal and friendly, nothing too odd out of the regular. Yukimura even had a best friend named Charles Harding. He was adventurous blonde who was always out to do something exciting whether it was just causing some chaos or making a scene. They were just being kids at that point where discipline was little and few in between. Yuki's childhood was something basic with a secret love for Meisters and Weapons. It was said that people who held onto that power were loved and respected... Not only that, but they promised each other to become amazing Meisters when they grew up into adults. That was when the unthinkable happened. That was the day their dream suddenly became a nightmare. In before his teens, Jack the Ripper was a kishin who was out for blood and was a local terror out on the streets of Nevada and DWMA was finally on the tail of the Kishin...but they brought their fight to the orphanage. At first, it was an inspirational fight against good and evil as the two battled for supremacy, but then the Meister and Weapon were slain in a splash of crimson and jack was not satisfied. Jack decided that the two children who were watching were the perfect after dinner snack. Standing up to the creature with trembling knees, Charlie took a brave attempt to block off Jack from Yuki, but Charlie was quickly carved up by the carver himself as his life was quickly extinguished by the Kishin.. Then the kishin came after him with a swing as he felt a sudden sharp pain as he hit the ground. His body felt cold, he couldn't move his arms and a sharp pain rattled through his brain as his wails filled the night air... His right eye was gone and then he went to black.

The next thing Yuki remembered was waking up in the hospital with half of his lower body and his face wrapped up as nurses tried to console his loss... They explained that he had not only lost his eye, but a lot of his motor functioning abilities and would have to take the next year to study and survey his wounds. The year was slow and painful to come back into functionality as he was returned to the orphanage with a set bag of medications and his now deformed self with an eyepatch to remember what he had to do to keep himself alive now. He could feel people treated him differently, they pitied him more than generally cared for his well being and thus he began to falsify his feelings to other people.. They couldn't be trusted. No one could be trusted with their heinous eyes. The years went by and Yuki's overall confidence mixed in with his now failing health finally dividing himself between the orphanage and himself as he escaped the shelter at eighteen and began to work at a local diner as a busboy to keep and maintain a small apartment until he could save up enough money to own a small home for himself.

It has been several years since he held his promise with Charlie and visited his grave many times, but one day he finally decided to address their promise and took himself to the DWMA school and found himself seated with Nes's classroom and Yuki locked his eyes on uncaring, but powerful weapon. Cryska Eden. After a heated selection process, Yuki and Cryska joined in the fight with Nes's group. They showed their true colors and excelled in the group's already powerful dynamic. New York was one of the largest effects on Cryska and Yuki's relationship and it bore a secret that they could never tell Nes or the others. There was also a moment when Yuki and Nes were captured and tortured which made their bond stronger through their pain. It was then that the time of Alter Cryska and her show of affection for Yuki... It stirred the deep feelings that Yuki had wanted to share with her....Then came Hong Kong. His feelings had reached the pinnacle of their expansion and he told Alter Cryska that he loved her and for the moment, she accepted his call happily. It was then that Allen placed a lock on her powers without her consent that caused a divide in their happiness, then Spicer who had been weaponless for some time tried to make an exchange with his weapon right after that said confession. Yuki was jaded and he felt that betrayal that he had been so commonly thrown in his face return.

On the next visit to New York, Yuki's mind and spirit were at the point of breaking as Cryska wished to train Gravelord in secret with her master's permission to use the hidden spot to her liking. Almost two weeks went by and Alter Cryska had an event that caused their relationship to tear. Cryska revealed that she had been sleeping inside herself as the Alter took over and he denied that piece of Cryska which she despised him. That was the end of their relationship, he was sure of it. When they returned, Cryska decided to run with Spicer as Judas and his nephilim army decided to attack Nevada and Yuki had to brace for the challenge on his own... He was angry and pissed off, but he held himself strong and fought with the group as they moved forward and defeated Judas with some trouble. Then the Steinberg house brought them back together with Sylver's attack on Ty's family and Revenge on Sylver, Nes's own flesh and blood. Finally, the battle with Rez came and through their combined efforts, they ended the battle victoriously and worked to repair the broken city of Nevada after their continued battles against the Nephilim force.

Two years later, Yuki was working alongside Ty in an effort to not only calm down the mind of Nes but to make sure that Ty would be able to work effectively with someone he could trust outside of his regular party. Since Cryska had joined with Nes as her bodyguard, Yuki couldn't bear the thought of being so complacent when everyone was fighting to accomplish their goals, his 'Big Brother' complex kicked in and he decided he'd go with Ty whether he wanted him to or not. It seemed like he was still out to break his father's ambition and take down his trade.. His usually darker deeds became more understood and he became less naive about how to stop evil. To stop it, you had to understand what it was... You had to think like a criminal. Ty was preparing for his own fight and so was Nes. So Yuki had to watch over Ty as Cryska would look over Nes... Soon enough, they would meet once more. He wondered how much everyone would change when they returned?

»Full Name // Sigma Vargas
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ Sound_Shape █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // One-hundred and seventeen, June Seventh

Country of Origin // Unknown

Meister/Weapon Level // Not Applicable

Partner // Not Applicable

Spells/Abilities //
                                ● Madness Immunity - Naturally immune to the effects of Madness. All witches possess this trait.

● Soul Protect - Magic which hides the true nature of one's soul. Basic spell, all Witches know this magic.

● Blink - Sigma has the ability to transform his body into a flurry of butterflies that disappear into thin air, and then reappear elsewhere after the butterflies come together and he reforms.

● Flurry of sleep - Sigma is able to summon a flurry of butterflies who surround their target and put them into a deep sleep. (If the target breaks out of the onslaught of butterflies before they are put fully to sleep, the effects wear off instantaneously).

● Fury Flutter - Sigma summons an onslaught of butterflies whose wings are razor sharp. The butterflies surround the target and continuously harass them from all sides.

● Doppeliners - Sigma can summon two groups of butterflies who form to create two copies of him. These copies may act on their own and may use the same abilities as the original, but the power is divided among the three of them (the original and the two copies). If one is defeated, the power is returned to the original.

Strengths //
                                xx✚ Power in numbers
                                xx✚ Is able to summon butterflies from thin air
                                xx✚ Quick reflexes

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Low-damage abilities (Pretty much all utility)
                                xx✖ Extremely lazy
                                xx✖ Enjoys talking more than fighting

Personality // Sigma - in short - is apathetic and lazy. Two words that couldn't describe him any better. Since a young age he always thought of himself as better than everyone else, and because of this he felt that he just didn't have to try anymore. It wasn't long before he felt he was above any task Tabitha tried to give him - or anyone else for that matter - and instead decided to spend his days laying in his flower patch and dreaming of excitement. Sigma is very curious when it comes to meisters and weapons and would much rather spend time talking to them than killing them. Not to say he hasn't killed his share of meisters and weapons, but the boy had his reasons. Being a warlock, and not a witch like his peers, he was always looked down upon as a lesser magic user. As somewhat of an outcast, he merely flipped the tables around took it as everyone was jealous of him and his skills. Not quite evil and not quite good, he has a tendency to waver one way or the other depending on his mood.

Brief History // A child prodigy, Sigma was able to use the majority of his abilities from a very young age. But growing up as a warlock and not a witch as his peers, he was somewhat of an outcast. This caused him to grow up with the idea that he was better than everyone else (or so he thought) and soon after felt less of a need to actually try. Since then, Sigma was rarely ever seen actually doing anything. Most of his time was spent in the flower patches and fields of remote forests or plains where he would occasionally lure unsuspecting young women and place them in a peaceful and unending state of unconsciousness. An "endless sleep," if you will. He even created his own domain in which he could indefinitely sleep in a ray patch of flowers illuminated by a magical "sun". At least until Tabitha called all Witches (and Warlock) to arms.

When Sigma finally felt that it was time to get off his a** and actually answer Tabitha's call, he found himself once again in the human world. His mission was to spy on the DWMA and gather information on Lord Death and the inner workings of the school. But that's when he found a somewhat odd group of meisters and weapons (A group who would soon destroy Tabitha and the Nephilim army she had created). He managed to intrigue one of the meisters in particular, Nes, who ended up taking on of his butterfly roses into her possession. This allowed him to spy on her and see what was going on around her. But since Sigma was so lazy and felt he'd done the bare minimum Tabitha had asked him, he decided to take a nap and leave the butterfly flower with her and have it tell him what it learned when he woke up.

Now, several years later, Sigma awoke from his nap only to find that Tabitha had been destroyed and that the group had split up. Maybe now it is time from him to pay a visit to his old "friend".

»Full Name // Rachel 'Kid Dynamite' Carde
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ TDK █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // Age 14, October 8th

Meister/Weapon Level // ✭✩✩ Weapon - Baseball Bat

Partner // Oliver Octavian

Resonance Powers //
                                Unknown

Skills //
                                xx✚ Unusually Tough - Able to take much more damage than her peers and remain standing.
                                xx✚ Wavelength attack - A family skill similar to her brother and father, Rachel can attack at close range with her wavelength.
                                xx✚ Fearless - Rachel doesn't have any known fears.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ No formal training in fighting.
                                xx✖ Impulsive/Immature
                                xx✖ Overconfident

Personality // The best word to describe Rachel Carde is 'loud'. Like her self given nickname 'Kid Dynamite' implies, Rachel has a very outgoing personality. Because she was raised away from most other people, she doesn't quite understand how socialization is supposed to work and can be frequently seen as rude by other people. She speaks mostly in demands to those around her. When fond of someone, she'll spend time to poke fun at them. She especially takes delight at making fun of her brother and Nes' relationship and even takes full credit for pushing them to confess their feelings.

Brief History // The third and youngest child of the Carde family, Rachel was treated more like a princess than an heir, and for that reason she was raised away from her twin siblings. She was never taught to fight, and her only expectation was essentially to be pretty and reserved. Taking on the same rebellious streak as her older brother caused her to develop instead into a complete tomboy, shunning the expectations placed on her by her family. She never had friends her age growing up, only her body guard 'Knuckles Malone' kept her company.

When she grew up a bit more, she was brought back to her family and then promptly passed off to Ty and Nes so that they could 'baby sit' her for awhile. At this time, she decided that she wanted to follow in Ty's footsteps and attend the DWMA, parting from the beliefs her family held that meisters were inferior. However, she thought her fate had completely changed when her sister, Ty's twin Kimberly, was shot and killed by Sylver. Their mother, consumed by the loss of her oldest daughter, kidnapped Rachel and hid her away. Ty eventually found them and took his sister back to Death City to enroll in the school.

»Full Name // Brandy Steele
█████████████████████ ██ ██ █ JonesyNeko █ ██ ██ ███████████

User Image
                                Personal Data

Age and Birthdate // 16 years old, Born on the 21st of December.

Country of Origin // Italy

Meister/Weapon Level // Meister✭ ✩ ✩

Partner // N/A

Resonance Powers // N/A

Skills //
                                xx✚ CQC - Is especially good with close-quarters-combat.
                                xx✚ Highly Flexible & Agile - Swift, quick, and light off her feet.
                                xx✚ Knife Throwing - Spot on accurate hits when it comes to throwing knives.

Weaknesses //
                                xx✖ Deadly Fear of Heights - Flying? Okay. CQC at the edge of a building?... Not her cup of tea.
                                xx✖ Easily Angered
                                xx✖ Highly Stubborn

Personality // Calm, Cool, Collective, and Very Sarcastic; Brandy has a relatively normal personality, but what throws her off is her anger issues and her inability to keep her smart comments to herself. When Brandy is nervous, she starts to look like a delinquent; her face turns cold, and she gives off an uncaring aura, when in reality, she is actually freaking out.

Brief History // Brandy had a relatively normal childhood, she has an Italian mother and Japanese father that she adores dearly to this day. Her mother is a writer and director for action movies, which inspired Brandy to take after her father who was a martial artist. He taught her everything she knows about fighting and self-defense, but was also the reason for her fear of heights.
                                When she was 14, her parents told her about how she was to go to a special academy when she was to turn 16 and followed through with it even though they passed away a year after telling her. It was days later she found out they enrolled her to the academy because they were aware of their time of death. They prepared a plane to take her from Italy to DWMA so she may start her new life there.

Tipsy Genius

Banner

Reserved for banners that will be revealed at a later time.

Tipsy Genius

User Image

Agnes
xxxxStenberg

x
x

love is our 」xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
RESISTANCE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they'll·keep·us·apart·and·they·won't·stop
˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ Breaking us Down

»OOC: Forgive the temp posting skelly. I ordered one from another user and it hasn't been completed. v_v

x
x
x

► A heavy sigh escaped her as her lips parted and hands reached up towards Cryska, adjusting the woman's tie without being asked. Meetings were much too boring for either of them and Nes would have much rather escaped through a high up window than to speak with the head of security again. An employee of her Father's and someone Nes had known since she was young, she couldn't bare to simply fire him despite his less than fond attitude towards Nes' body guard of choice. With a bored stare, Nes pulled her phone from her pocket and checked it. It was the same every hour or so. Check the time, check for messages, check for meetings. Messages were piling up, though a quick scan through the names told her all she needed to know about them: she didn't give a damn. No one worth talking to had sent her any messages within the past few days, a fact that made Nes feel lonely at best. Ty tried to check in whenever he got a chance, though it seemed that his calls were few and far between. Yuki sent messages more often, which at least served to tell her that the man she loved was alive even if he wasn't very good about checking in. With the two traveling together, Nes could at least take comfort in the fact that Ty was with a capable friend. William and Krim had come to visit recently too, but she hadn't heard much from them since then. She stashed the phone away and refocused herself on walking down the hall.

"Cryska, try not to antagonize Harris too much this time. I have the final say, but as the head of security he is technically your boss...that's the way he sees it, anyway." She scratched the side of her cheek, remembering the last time Cryska and Harris had been in the same room. It hadn't gone well, to say the least. He seemed to be of the opinion that Nes was a frail flower of a woman like her mother had been, and incidents with the former Nephilim wielders was becoming more frequent since she'd returned from a trip to France. "Just let him have his moments as a control freak, then we can be on our way. His words are of little consequence, considering that I feel completely safe with you around." Talking about the matters at hand served to keep her thoughts from wandering and her hands from migrating to her phone. She allowed Cryska to open the door as protocol demanded. Sitting in the meeting room as expected was Harris, but also a young man she didn't recognize at all. Without any regard for proper introductions or polite greetings, Nes plopped down in a chair and slouched while Cryska too up the space on the chair's arm next to her.

"Miss Stenberg, you really ought to sit more like a lady." Harris scolded more like a father than a hired employee. He crossed his arms disapprovingly, but Nes didn't budge. In honesty, it had always given her a bit of a thrill to disobey this particular person, mostly because he struggled to keep himself professional if she wasn't being professional. It wasn't that Nes had anything against Harris at all, but she had to get her amusement somehow. A small smile crossed her face as Harris struggled for his next words. "As an official representative from the DWMA, your safety is without a doubt a topic of concern. But remaining professional in all given situations is important, considering your status." His eyes fell on Cryska, not exactly a shining beacon of 'professionalism'. A body guard was meant to fade into the background, but Cryska of course stood out. Intrigued, Nes leaned forward onto her elbows, staring intently at Harris. He was known for his polite demeanor and tact, so what exactly was he about to suggest? There was no polite way to outright say what he was hinting at. "That is to say..." "That is to say, it's been suggested that I relieve your current guard of her duty."

Cryska shifted, but Nes raised a hand in the air to stop her from any outbursts. "Oh? Last time I checked, I'm still alive. So what makes you think you could do much better?" Over the past two years, she'd become quite bold with her words, finding that no one questioned it most of the time. She was still renowned for her kindness, but people like this were the types she found herself being the most straight forward with. Otherwise, they might take advantage of her and gain the upper hand in the contest of speech that was the only way they knew how to interact. "For starters, Miss, I don't mean to come off as rude but for someone in your position, this woman doesn't suit you. A body guard should equal their client in class, so as not to stand out."

"Yes, well, first of all, you do come off as rude. Secondly, you don't come anywhere close." They stared across from each other, and the air suddenly went cold. "Appearances aren't remotely the most important part of being a body guard. You have the look, sure, but your attitude is wrong. Also," Nes stood and walked towards the man, running her fingers across his jacket softly before pulling it open, revealing his empty holster. "It's no coincidence that a body guard is armed at all times around their client. And you aren't. I'm guessing Harris didn't think to take your weapon, and you don't have it. Meaning you've already handed it off to someone else in this building, right?" The man didn't confirm or deny, he just simply sat there staring at her. But there was a hint of him being impressed, followed by contempt. "So, that being said, go home. I've got no interest in detaining you or questioning you now that I know why you're here."

The man laughed and rose, shrugging his shoulders. "Clever. Killing you was, unfortunately, only a back up plan." He grasped her wrist and twisted hard until he was behind her, holding a knife to her throat. It was hidden in his sleeve, something Nes hadn't counted on. "You're worth more alive than dead. Ha...gotcha. So, now Miss....Cryska, was it? You've quite proved my point, letting Miss Stenberg fall into the wrong hands." From his angle, he couldn't quite see Nes' face. All in all, she didn't look scared or confused, but rather...bothered. Like the man was more of an annoyance than a threat. In her mind, Nes was trying to decide whether this man was worth throwing into her coffee table and breaking the china, or leaving alone since he was more in danger than she was. He just didn't know it yet.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[Oliver Octavian]

User ImageThere was a knock on the door somewhere before a pair of legs seemed to kick the door down and fly through the door at the same time. The person responsible had long flowing hair as well as armor that looked modern day yet still playing homage to medieval armor. In the corner of the room there was what appeared to be a witch cowering in the corner. "Fear me witch for today your reign of feeding orphan babies to wild coyotes is over for my Death Scythe and I are both here to save the day." There was an odd gargling sound coming from the witch before the man pulled out his sword from his back. It was somehow on fire. When the man brought his blade swinging down on the witch, a sound pierced the air. "Oliver, Oliver."

Oliver Octavian rolled out of bed and fell on the floor. His alarm clock was programmed with his mom's voice. It was a nice gift for when he had first come to the Death Weapon Meister Academy. His parents had supported the idea from the start of him going. They even paid for rent on an apartment instead of him housing in the dormitories since his grades were so high. Aside from what the school did, the resources the school offered in terms of learning were top notch, so it was his reward for working so hard. Even through the events of the past five years, Oliver's parents still allowed him to stay at the academy.

"Ugh." Oliver let out before reaching up to turn off his alarm. "That was a good dream, too." He leaned up and pulled a journal off next to his alarm clock. It was something he had started to do for the past couple years. It was supposed to be a form of coping. It had helped him keep some of his spirit up, but it still was hard some days. After writing every detail down, Oliver got up off the floor and continued his morning routine. A shower, breakfast, and gathering his school belongings and he was at the door. He picked up a baseball cap and placed it on his head from a table. He was then out the door and on his way to school. On the way there, he stopped at the memorial that was built in honor of not only those who had lost their lives durring the Nephilim Invasion but any casualties during the Arthas Conflict as well. It had been two years to the date since the Elite Squad had succeeded in defeating the witch Tabitha. It would be something Oliver would always remember. "You would've loved the dream. You were on fire this time. Well I need to get to class." He was of course talking to his dead weapon partner. It might have seemed strange, but it was how he coped.

Once Oliver got to the academy, he closed his eyes and reopened them. He was using Soul Perception. It had been suggested to do this every morning before school for training. It helped strengthen them as well as take less out of Oliver. He could almost tell the difference between a weapon and a meister now, but he was still having issues with some of the people he didn't know. He also tried looking out toward the city, but he could only see the souls in the school's courtyard as everyone walked to class. It was improvement, but it wasn't good enough to Oliver. He let out a sigh not really paying attention as he turned around and closing his eyes right quick as he did so.

With: Himself
Thoughts: Almost there I suppose
OOC:

Aged Codger

User Image

x
x
x
x

If there ever was a time, if there ever was a chancexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To undo the things I've done and wash the bloodstains from my hands
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxIt HasxxP a s s e dxxx
xxxxxxxxxx↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand been forgotten, this is the path that I must take
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause you and I, Nes, we are different,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████ We can bend and we can break. ██████

x
x

xxx▸ The light blinded him temporarily as Brick had his hood removed. He spit out the blood seeping into his mouth and it joined the pool on the floor along with one of his teeth that was knocked out during an earlier beating. He was still tied to the metal chair but he had been moved to the center of the room. People stood all around the room, most of them only wearing loose fitting jeans, women included. The only two that were fully dressed was the one with the gloves who had been using him as a punching bag throughout the night and the man now sitting on the weapon crates he fashioned into some sort of seat or throne. "It turns out your fellow employees were less then cooperative." he said gesturing at one of the men carrying a body over his shoulder. "So now that you have had a moment maybe we can try again. Who is your supplier?" The man asked, his head in his hand in a display of boredom. "You're a dead man. You walk into here and think the boss will just let you walk away. You dumb son of a b***h. You think he won't find out the way you shot your way in. He's probably on his way right now...ugh." Another punch to his chest had him doubled over in pain and he was sure another rib was broken. "Your boss is already here. You must of been too busy to notice." Brick looked across the room where the man was pointing. He recognized the body of the large man laying on the ground. He had been hoping his boss would show up and put these punks in their place, but after looking at what was left of the mans face he started to heave. "Don't act like that. He was at least that ugly before we started beating on him. If anything I think the raw hamburger look is an improvement." he had to turn away to catch his breath before he could answer the man on the crates. "Heh, you think your tough, Do you know who we work for? You're digging you're own graves." The man on the crates stood up stretching before walking over to him. Brick was certain he was going to end up like his boss but did his best to keep a stern face. "I do know who you work for, why do you think I targeted this specific warehouse. What I want to know is who is supplying you with the weapons he is buying?" The man was now right in front of him, looking down at him waiting for him to talk. "Why ask me, The boss is right there, shouldn't you be asking him. Oh that's right, you killed him. You're a stupid b*****d if you think I'll talk." He said spitting more blood on the man's shoes before looking up and smiling. "Ok, well lets try this again..." the man said before using his shoe to kick over the chair, above him was one of the crates being suspended by a chain. "I'll make you a deal, you have until I count to ten, then I'm going to drop this crate on you. Ready? 1...2...3." Brick just sat there quietly, thinking of his situation. 'He hasn't killed me yet, he keeps giving me chances. He knows I'm the only one who can give him what he wants. He won't kill me.' The man reached seven before one of the other people came running from another room and whispered in his ear. "Really, three fingers huh. Well cut him loose then." Brick suddenly realized his mistake. He hadn't been the only one left. "Looks like times up." the man said turning away as brick watched the crate fall.

Ty tossed a towel to Yukimura to help clean off the blood on his fists. "All that work and Katya still beat us... and she only had to cut off three fingers. How does she always get them to talk." He said looking over at the door to the warehouse office. The door opened and Katya, one of his pack walked out. Like the others she wore only jeans, her hands covered in blood. She looked over at in their direction and smiled before joining some of the others. "It's got be the breasts." he said before walking back over to the crates and sitting back down. All around them people were running around loading crates in to trucks or moving bodies. Out the doors he could see the sun starting to come up. For a moment he lost himself in the sunrise. Things were looking up. He was surrounded by his pack, they had just dealt an expensive blow to his fathers business and there wasn't a single casualty on their side. In addition he had gotten the name of one of his fathers suppliers. He looked over at Yuki giving orders to the people carrying the crates and walked over to him, slapping him on the back. "You know what, I think it's going to be a good day."

Location -Warehouse // Company - Yukimura // Emotion - Content
                                              OOC . None

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                        Suits were always a nice touch; looking professional and such. It was all right every once and awhile, but lately it was turning into everyday. Still, Cryska liked her suits, though with her more recent appearance, they kind of clashed. To say the least, streaked hair, piercings and an eye-patch to cover a nice little reminder that she's a masochist sort of destroyed with the whole 'professional bodyguard' look. Needless to say, dressing as such relieved both Nes and Cryska irritation from those her employer associated and did business with. In particular, Harris, whom they were both going to meet with was basically incapable of approving of Cryska. Add to the fact that Nes may have picked up some bad attitude and habits from Cryska and it was generally all bad whenever Harris and her were in a room together.

"I'll try not make him feel completely incompetent." Cryska replied passively with a low click of her tongue. There went most of the afternoons entertainment. A wide smirk passed over the woman's lips toward Nes. It was always nice hearing that she really did put a lot of trust into her now. Cryska opened the door for Nes, as was pretty much second nature for both of them at that point. Apparently the world would spontaneously combust or something if Cryska didn't follow an apparent bodyguard etiquette. Regardless, it wasn't something either of them placed a lot of priority to following except when they really didn't want to deal with potential annoyances if they didn't. Nes took her seat in the room and Cryska remained standing next to her side stoically.

The first thing out of Harris's mouth were complaints about the way Nes was sitting rather than getting straight to business and Cryska subtly rolled her eyes. The man's eyes found their way to Cryska and she kept a stone faced as he eyed her like he always did. Then the talking in circles began and both Nes and Cryska knew what he was getting at before the other person in the room spoke up. Listening to the first thing he said, Cryska straightened herself out and narrowed her eyes, but Nes had stopped her before anything could be said or done. The man implied he would be taking Cryska's place and naturally, Nes began to make him look like an idiot. Well, that wasn't the first time someone was gunning for Cryska's position, but it was still amusing watching Nes toy with them every time.

The two stared each other down briefly before the man laughed and stood up. He had taken Nes by the arm, twisting it behind her back and held a knife to her throat. Was that really it? He wasn't even a demon weapon? Honestly Nes didn't even need Cryska's help for that one, but it looked like she was trying to make a point to Harris since she didn't immediately disarm and subdue the man. These kidnappings and hostage situations were really getting pretty old now. Boy the guy was going to feel silly about taunting Cryska in a few seconds. The golden haired woman just kept staring at the man with a lethargic and disinterested expression while he spoke.

With a heavy sigh, Cryska slowly put her hands up in the air, bent at the elbow. "You're pretty good. Posing as a potential new bodyguard. Never seen that one before." The amount of sarcasm dripping from Cryska's voice was astonishing. "Hum...wrong hands indeed..." She said, though the low tone was a little apology to Nes. In an instant, a sound of brandished steel echoed through the room and then silence fell. A thump sounded off as the arm wrapped around Nes hit the ground and the knife flopped to the floor. In front of both Nes and the assailant, Cryska's left arm was now in the form of a scythe's blade. Cryska had only raised her hands to get a better angle. She arced the blade over Nes's shoulder into the shoulder of the man behind her, severing the arm at the socket in one clean slice. "Ah...I ruined your clothes, sorry, Nes." Cryska said in a bored tone, pulling out a rag to wipe the blood from her own blade. Meanwhile the man finally fell to the floor screaming in agony once the initial shock of the unexpected wore off. "Guess that means I get to keep my job." A little gloating as she glanced over to Harris who was slack-jawed. If Nes falls into the wrong hands, then naturally, the best course of action is to just remove them. Cryska had to wonder who's bright idea it was to send a regular human against a meister like Nes and her demon weapon bodyguard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Tipsy Genius

User Image

Agnes
xxxxStenberg

x
x

love is our 」xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
RESISTANCE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they'll·keep·us·apart·and·they·won't·stop
˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ ˟ Breaking us Down

»OOC: Forgive the temp posting skelly. I ordered one from another user and it hasn't been completed. v_v

x
x
x

"You know," She started towards Cryska in a somewhat teasing tone, "Ty never got my clothes dirty. Next time he's in town I should have him show you." Leaning down, Nes retrieved the hand kerchief from the man now rolling on the floor in agony. She patted some of his blood off of her shoulder using it while she turned him over carefully. "Oh, be quiet you tosser. Give me a moment..." Reaching a hand behind her she plucked the table cloth from the table and tightly wrapped it around his bleeding stump that was formerly an arm, tying it off when she was sure it was completely secure. "Now then, that's better. Now you won't bleed to death on my floor, yeah? Listen." The man was still wailing on in pain when she grabbed his chin and forced him to look her in the eyes. His whimpering quieted as she commanded his attention. "Your type is rather severely cutting into my schedule. See, I still have a horridly busy day of meetings and whatnot, still have to make some phone calls, and now I also have to change clothes. I asked you to leave nicely as could be, and you did something quite stupid. Cowardly and stupid. If you'd been more brave or more strong, you'd have kept your arm. And you can tell whoever keeps sending you people that the next one is coming home without a pair of bollocks between his legs. Harris...please escort our guest to a car outside and ensure that he makes it to a hospital. There's no point in wasting his life over a silly mistake."

"Miss Stenberg..." Harris began in protest. He was polite, but a hard a** to the bitter end. He wouldn't have minded watching the young man bleed out if it meant he didn't seem like a complete fool. But it was too late for that. "Harris, I was pretty sure I gave a direct order...I could escort him myself and ensure he receives medical attention, if you'd rather...?" Harris shook his head, and even without words she knew she'd won the argument. She gave her assailant one last pitying smile before leaving the room. "We'll need to remain on guard if someone in the building still has a gun. But I trust you, so I suppose it's nothing to worry about." Nes wrapped her arm around Cryska's and gave it a squeeze before parting. In her pocket, her phone was cutting through the silence of the hallway with a racket. ""Ello? Yes, this is Nes. ...mhm. Yes, understood. Then Cryska and I will be on our way." She removed the phone from her ear and gave her friend a sideways glance. "Seems like we've been saved from another boring meeting. We're headed back to Death City, seems like our team has some work to do. Ty, Yuki, William and Krim will be meeting us there." Secretly there was a bit of excitement in her voice that Cryska hadn't heard in months. She hadn't seen Ty in over a year, and the idea of being on a mission with him again made her eyes light up.

Enduring Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                        Cryska exhaled mockingly whe Nes teased her about her handy work moments before. "Whatever, at least I didn't kill him this time. I think he got off pretty easy compared to the last one if you ask me." Cryska shrugged innocently as she glanced at the man once more before ignoring his wailing altogether. Nes was still a bit of a softy at heart, so she always made a point of trying to get Cryska to not take the life of every person who threatened her. Information could be gained from them, so it seemed like a valid enough reason to at least try, though most times it was easier to just get rid of the problem completely. Either way, the man wouldn't have an illusions of grandeur anymore after losing an entire arm. It was two birds with one stone really. Another person reaching for Nes's throat down and Cryska once again secured her position as a bodyguard again. Harris oughta keep quiet for awhile, but she was sure he would bring up the subject of Cryska not being good enough in due time.

Nes wrapping an arm around Cryska's caused her face to light up in delight. Even little shows of affection by the girl were enough to make the bodyguard swoon with a blissful mood and demeanor whenever it happened. It almost was like Nes did it as a little reward whenever Cryska did a good job. Walking down the hallway, Cryska tilted her head toward Nes, glance down at her when she was off the phone. "Death City, huh? We haven't been there in a long time. Speaking of which, I hope Yuki won't be angry that I finished collecting Kishin eggs. Well, he can help me get my Witch Soul since someone doesn't want to ever wield me!" The woman said, making a pouting expression toward Nes, but like always, she tried to look away and brush off the subject. Cryska had almost expected her to start whistling. Wrapping her arms around her employer, the bodyguard complained with a girlish tone as she hung her over her shoulder from behind Nes. "Awwww come onnnnn... You always ignore me when I talk about you wielding me! It'll be fun! Just once!" Still in the entire two years Cryska has been at Nes's side, not once did they ever pair up as meister and weapon. She even went out to collect the rest of her Kishin Eggs herself whenever there had been down time during their busy weeks.

Dejected, but not in a bad mood, Cryska followed Nes into a private room of the building. There was a change of clothes for Nes and since it seemed like there wouldn't be anymore meetings that day, Cryska changed into her loose tank top and leather jacket. While Nes was changing, Cryska came up behind her, cupped her hands around the girl's chest from behind her and squeezed a few times. "Heheh, this is the real reason I made it messy in there. Always a treat getting to run my fingers over you." Cryska giggled as Nes became flustered like always, struggling to get loose. "Struggling only makes me hold on tighterr~ Oh! You're getting bigger to. Ty will be happy." One last squeeze and a quick peck on the cheek just to get her monies worth and Cryska backed off with her hands held up. "I'm done! I'm done! You're just too irresistible and I haven't seen Krim in a few months." A devious yet charming smile plastered across the weapon's face as she let Nes finish getting changed. Cryska had to wonder how the others were fairing. Apparently William was fine and Krim was still at the DWMA herself, though neither Nes or her had seen either of their partners for over two years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Tipsy Genius

User Image

It was just as Cryska said, she always avoided the subject of wielding Cryska as a weapon. It wasn't entirely that she didn't want to, either, there would have been many times where it would have been far more convenient to do so. Still, she wouldn't admit that it was mainly because she was worried that they might accidentally hurt each other. With Cryska's madness and her soul's light, wielding her as a weapon had the potential to cause them both some damage. Nes took to looking out the window and avoiding Cryska's stare as she waited for a definitive answer.

"Kyaaaaah~! Cryska, you're always teasing me!" Nes puffed up her reddening cheeks at the woman as she turned and gave her a light playful slap. "Besides, Ty's been rolling around with all sorts of women...who knows what could have changed in a year! I know he meant well by telling me about the people they were working with, but really, could Yuki really expect me not to be jealous?! Ah, annoying...it's annoying to think about..." Nes huffed, slamming a nearby book onto the closest table. The table made a horrible cracking noise as if it would collapse in on itself, and from beneath it crawled a yawning Claws. The cat had run of the building, considering that the manor was her home now. Some of the staff might have complained, but most of them were quite fond of the kitty wandering around. Nes picked him up and patted his head before setting him on the chair beside her. With a finger under his chin, Nes cooed at him. "You're the only man who understands me, aren't you~? Uhg...and just like that I've turned into a ******** cat lady. Before you know it I'll have tons of the little buggers running around in here, and I'll have started hording newspapers. Kill me now, before anyone can see me fall into despair." Nes went limp onto the couch dramatically, holding her wrist to her forehead mockingly. When she was done with her amateur acting she turned herself over so that she was gripping the nearby decorative pillow. "But seriously," she mumbled into it, "I haven't seen him in over a year. He used to come around all the time, and now he only calls. Even then it's not often. Taking down the Carde family was supposed to be something we were working on together, but it's like I don't even exist sometimes."

»OOC: Yaaaaay! It's done!

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[Oliver Octavian]

User ImageOliver made it to his class and sat down in the back corner of the class room near the window as always. Though the boy has never really had a thing for being social, it wasn't until the past couple years that he had decided to melt away into the back of the classroom. It was his former partner who had dragged him all around to the school functions and parties for the various reasons. He, however, didn't really feel like trying on his own. It was awkward enough with a friends there, but without the aid of someone else it was too uncomfortable for the teen. It was the primary reason that he hadn't found another weapon partner.

Oliver seemed a bit more distracted than usual as he stared out the window. He paid enough attention to still maintain his grades; he would read everything over again anyway. When called upon to answer a question, Oliver had the correct answer. It was enough to prove he was paying more attention to what was going on in class. What's even the point anymore? he questioned himself. Without a partner there was no real reason for him to be at the school. Though Oliver had been reassured that there was a decent chunk of students without a weapon by Lord Death, he had doubted he was being truthful and more trying to be reassuring. He enjoyed having the learning resources, but without the ability to do missions, Oliver was even more of an outcast among his classmates. He let out a small sigh and continued staring out the window contemplating something in his head. What's even the point?

With: Himself
Thoughts:
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out