• Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

~+~ ~+~ Aveline Maker ~+~ ~+~
~+~
Light Controller of the Elements
^ ^ ^ ^
-_ -_ -_ -_ _- _- _- _-

The girl seemed really sad that she had said no. That was weird, usually kids would give up after asking. Aveline really wasnt sure if she should play with them, but they looked nice. And one had a puppy. But she shook her head again. "I cant. Im hiding." She whispered so that the teachers couldnt hear her.
* [ ` ; ' ] * [ ` ; ' ] * [ ` ; ' ] *
Namir Kier

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Element Controller of Water

User Image

水 น้ำ dŵr জল nước წყალი 물 પાણી पानी 水 ನೀರು вода น้ำ 水 నీరు

"You don't want to be in school, do you?" Namir said, sitting down beside the girl. "It's not that bad. School, that is. Some of the teachers are nice. And it's not that hard, a lot of the time."

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

~+~
^ ^ ^ ^
-_ -_ -_ -_ _- _- _- _-

"Oh, I know thats school isnt hard. Its not hard at all. But the teachers are always treating me like a baby. And all they do is talk at us. We never get to do anything fun. Thats why I am hiding under here. Its nicer here anyways." Aveline said, tapping her shoes ont he ground to a song that she sang in her head. That song had been stuck in her head all day long, and she couldnt seem to get rid of it. "...How old are you?" She asked. Everyone asked eachother how old they were before becoming friends. It was playground law.
Namir Kier

User Image

Namir looked down at the ground. "six," he replied. The only reason he had been allowed to skip kindergarten was because (to his parents) it would make him look better.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Mitsukai Hime

The Electric Controller and leader of the Elementals.
Outfit: Look at the picture. She's wearing exactly what the picture shows.
Height: 3 feet 5 inches tall
Hair length: 5 1/2 feet long

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsu smiled warmly. "I'm five. How old are you?" she asked, sitting next to the girl under the stairs.

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

~+~
^ ^ ^ ^
-_ -_ -_ -_ _- _- _- _-

Aveline rapped her arms around her legs. This was when people could call her a baby. She wasnt a baby! "Im four. My mommy taught me a lot at home before school. But Im still in just first grade. I dont think the teachers will let a four year old into second grade." She didnt understand this whole age thing with school. It seemed like that was all that matterd.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Mitsukai Hime

Mitsu smiled warmly. "Wow! That's amazing! Me and Namir are both in first grade too!" she said, smiling. "You will be our friend, right? Namir's nice! Well, I think he's nice, and," she said, leaning over until she could whisper in Aveline's ear. "He's cute too! Don't you think?" she whispered, giggling.
Namir Kier

User Image

Namir blushed and looked at the ground. He had heard, but only because Bruce was being quiet for once. Suddenly the dog stood up and barked happily. Namir looked up and saw his parents walking to the school. "Uh-oh," he said, ducking behind the two girls. "Don't let them see me. I don't want to have to practice again."

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chiya Star

User Image

Mitsukai Hime

Mitsu's eyes narrowed. She could sense that Namir really didn't want to be found, so she pushed him and Bruce into a very dark corner under the stairs, where it was impossible to see them. "Bruce, stay quiet, my handsome puppy," she said, and the dog instantly calmed down. Mitsu seemed to have that affect on animals. She could make them do as she pleased. She sat in front of Namir and Bruce, just as a precaution, as his parents got closer. "It's ok Namir. I'll help and protect you, because you are my friend" she said. She looked back at him with her green eyes, and they were filled with a wisdom, intelligence, and strength well beyond someone of her age should have possessed.
Namir Kier

User Image

Namir nodded and heard his parents open the door to the school. "I bet they're here to talk about moving me up a grade," he said as he looked down towards the ground. Something sparklely caught his attention on his wrist. He looked down and had forgotten he had it on. The bracelet his grandma had given him when he was two. They had been washing the dishes together when he had caught his grandma playing with the water. She had told him to keep it a secret between the two of them and in return she gave him a bracelet that was suited for either a boy or a girl.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chiya Star

User Image

Mitsukai Hime

Mitsu smiled at Namir. "Don't worry, I wont let them move you up a grade! And neither will Mrs. Luka!" she said, hugging Namir softly. "Besides, you're my friend, and I don't want you to not be in my class anymore!" she said, then paused. "We are friends, aren't we, Namir?" she asked him in a whisper as she heard voices in the school.
Namir Kier

User Image

Namir nodded and hugged her back as he heard yelling coming from the window above him.
"Hey. Why don't we go play somewhere," he suggested, trying to ignore what his father was yelling about.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chiya Star

User Image

Mitsukai Hime

Mitsu smiled at Namir. "OK! Lets go play... On the swings? No... On the monkey bars!? No... Lets go play soccer!" she said, grabbing both Namir and Aveline's hands as she dragged them out from under the stairs and to the back of the school where there were two soccer goals and where there were always a few soccer balls laying around. She let go of Namir and Aveline and ran to one of the soccer balls. She picked it up and started bouncing it on her knee. She smiled at Namir and Aveline, still bouncing the ball without letting it drop. "Me and my mom and my dad love to play soccer together!" she said, smiling. The ball bounced from her knee once more, and while it was still in the air, Mitsu brought her foot back and kicked it hard right before it hit the ground. The ball flew through the air and smacked into the goal on the other side of the makeshift field. "I promise to hold back, cuz I don't want to hurt anybody! All we have to do is get one goalie, and two people kicking, and the goalie will try to stop the ball from getting in the net. If they stop it, they get to be a kicker while the person who kicked the ball they had caught becomes the new goalie. How about it!?" she asked excitedly. "And don't worry, I wont use my whole strength when I kick the ball, I'll be careful! Promise!" she said sincerely.

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

~+~
^ ^ ^ ^
-_ -_ -_ -_ _- _- _- _-

Aveline thought about being friends with Namir and Mitsukai. But before she could answer, the puppy barked at two adults walking into the school. So Namir might have to leave? Aveline didnt like that. If she was going to have to be in school she wanted friends with her. Aveline was going to ask if she could play with them, then Mits grabbed her hand and tugged her over to the soccer goal. She didnt really know how to play soccer. "Um, do I have to kick it?" She asked her new friends.
Namir Kier

User Image

Namir scratched his head and scrunched up his brows in thought. "What's soccer? Do you just kick the ball around?" he asked. He had never heard of this game before. "What's a goalie?"
Bruce saw the ball and instantly, the dog ran towards it. Butting it with his nose, he made it roll before chasing after it. Accidently hitting the ball with his paw, he made the ball roll faster. The dog ran after it that much more quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces