Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xxxxxFrom Children....User Image
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Inspiration: A roleplay by one of my friends.

Role play Status: Starting // open // Accepting
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image....To Teenagers

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The story begins with a group long ago who loved the earth so much they crafted a set of necklaces and bracelets to defend the earth with. Each necklace or bracelet would enhance the power of the elementals. Well, once the shadows discovered this power they wanted to use it to call upon demons and creatures of evil. The blackness surrounding the shadows was so intense he elementals had no way to fight at first. The shadows appeared to be stronger.

After the necklaces and bracelets were stolen by the shadows the elementals had to retrieve them with slaughter. When the group had children of their own they gave up the necklaces and bracelets and hid them in faraway lands. They did not wish for the kids to end up in war. It was already to late.

The kids are now teenagers and they know nothing of the old legends and old stories. Some have lost parents others haven't it's all a matter of what went down that day. They know of their powers and magic but they do now know of the shadows or the dangers coming to them. These kids are still friends they were raised together, but now they might have to lose their life for one they care about.

Roles
((If you REALLY want to play one of these, and the gender isn't the one you would want for your character, send me a pm and we can talk about it, ok?))

If it has a strike over it it's already taken, if it is bold then it is open

Psychic Element - Human female (Shadow needed most be Male) Can use evil energies as weapons but the downfall of this particular being is you feel pain of those you love. You can also take people's pain from them and put it upon your own body temporarily. Hard on the body.

Light Element - Human female (Shadow needed Male) kind of hard to control. Can make weapons and can overpower the dark. have to have a source of light around you. No making up light in pitch black.

Sound Element-Human Female (Shadow needed must be Male) Easy to control. The user can create and modify sound waves to mimic, intensify. Can affect music as well as produce it From their body. They can also see into a person's soul by looking into their eyes.

Electricity Element-Human Female (Shadow needed must be Male) Hardest to control. The user has the ability to generate electricity, shoot lightning, create storms ((Hurricanes and Typhoons, Tornadoes, Thunder and Lightning storms, Dust storms, and Firestorms)), scan through data on computers or any other electronic devices just by touching them, very smart and good with any kind of electronic, and can overload a circuit.

Plant Element-Human Male (Shadow needed must be Female) Hard to control. can create, control, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, fruits and flowers, even moss and fungus. The user can cause plants grow from the soil, move/attack or even rise from the soil. User can even Camouflage themselves by covering the user or blending in with leaves or petals.

Ice Element-Human Female (Shadow needed must be Male) easy to control. control ice or make weapons but you need water to start doing anything. You can make storms ( Snowstorms and blizzards, Ice storms, and Hail Storms.) no pulling out of thin air. You can not take water from bodies like the water element can.

Water Element - Human Male (Shadow needed must be Female) Semi easy to control can take water from bodies and use the water around them, and can create rain storms, squalls, and occasionally typhoons and hurricanes, if they are concentrating only on that and if they are by a large water source.. As a child you cannot do the storms or water from bodies it is too strong and too hard.

Fire Element - Human Male (Shadow Needed must be Female) Difficult to control can't take fire from air must have a source. Can use to make weapons, fire storms, etc simple enough to get.

Air Element -Human Female (Shadow must be Male)
Semi-Hard to Control. This is totally self explanatory can fly, can use wind as weapon. Simple right? No storms though only tornadoes.

Dark Element - Human Male (Shadow needed must be Female) One of the Hardest to control. Can use shadows or the darkness to hide and do surprise attacks. Can create clones from the shadows stuff like this.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
~RULES~

~Send all profiles to me in a pm, and after I accept you, post your profile in the profile forum.
~If you have questions do not be afraid to ask me, I will answer all even if it has nothing to do with RP XD

~No cybering
~Pg 16 or below please
~Cussing is allowed if someone gets offended please talk to me and we will sort it out
~No fighting in real life okay be nice to fellow Rpers
~Have fun and follow your character.
~I need you all to post frequently but do not leave anyone behind if you do I will give you one warning
~ You cannot use font any smaller than 12-14. Any bigger than 12-14 is ok, just don't go into the 20's, OK!? ^.^
~ When you post, make it a seeable color if you use color. So no yellow, or other super light colors.
~If you go one week without posting without reason i kick you out no warning

~Title your pm with the full name of RP please
~Three strike rule except for when you don't post
~I am God whatever I say goes but yes i too must follow rules
~Let's all just have fun and get along! I am really nice most the time!
~I do reserve characters but only for 48 hours before i stop unless there is a good reason to hold it longer
~Post at least with a picture and color at all times
~No one liners this is semi literate and/or post at least 2-3 sentences each post. I understand writers block, so I made the minimum low.
~Do not be afraid to jump on in and have fun
~So I know you read the rules put a ninja in your pm

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
~!LINKS!~

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXProfile ThreadXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC ThreadXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
RESERVES (send in first)
[img]100x100 icon please[/img]
[size=9]Name [color=white]xxxx[/color] Personality Trait [color=white]xxxx[/color] Age[/size]
Elemental or Shadow and what you control

PROFILE SKELETON

[align=center](Image here please as a child, doesn't matter what kind you choose)[/align]
[align=center][i][color=color]Quote[/color][/i][/align]
[align=center](Image as teenager here)[/align]
I am a [i][color=color](Gender)[/color][/i].

[color=color1]~~~~~~~~~~~ [/color] [color=dimgray][b][size=18]The Basics About Me[/size][/b][/color] [color=color2]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/color]
[color=indigo]My name is[/color] [i] [color=color1](insert name)[/color][/i] [color=indigo]and I am [/color][i][color=color1](age spell out)[/color][/i] [color=indigo]years old. I first found out my powers when i was [/color][i][color=color1](between four and thirteen)[/color][/i]. [color=indigo] It was confusing for me at first but my friends helped me through it. I am the [/color][color=color1][i](element)[/i] [/color][color=indigo]controller of the group. [/color]
[i] [color=color1]Personality Traits[/color][/i]

[color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=dimgray] [b][size=18]Who I am[/size][/b][/color] [color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color][color=skyblue]♪[/color][color=blue]♫[/color]

[color=color2]Likes
~
~
~[/color]
(Add More if ya need to)

[color=color2]Dislikes
~
~
~[/color]

[color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=dimgray][size=18][b]Where I Come From[/b][/size][/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=green]♣[/color][color=red]♠[/color]

[color=indigo]My life has been normal up to now. I used to be like [/color][i][color=color1](personality before element)[/color][/i], [color=indigo]and now I am[/color] [i][color=color1](personality after element)[/color][/i]. [color=indigo]Also, I come from this kind of home. [/color] [i][color=color1](Bio).[/color][/i] [color=indigo]Cool huh? I don't know what else to say besides [/color][i][color=color1](Other, if no other take the last sentence out please.[/color])[/i]
[color=indigo]
The real controller is [/color][i][color=color2](username)[/color][/i]

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ACCEPTED RESERVES

User Image
Mitsukai/Mitsu/Kai Himexxxx stubborn xxxx 17
Elemental- Electricity Element.

User Image
Aveline Makerxxxx Smart and outgoing xxxx 16
Elemental- Light Element

User Image
Namir Kier xxxx Happy-go-lucky and Intuitive xxxx 18
Elemental- Water Element

User Image
Senara Yasamo xxxx calm, quiet, caringxxxx 16
Elemental- Ice Element

User Image
Silver Hime xxxx Mysterious, Happy, Twisted sense of humor. xxxx 16
Elemental- Sound Element

User Image
Nao R. Underwood xxxxCold, Aloof xxxx 17
Elemental- Dark Element

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's the first day of first grade and our heroes are just now getting the same class. They are still getting used to one another and sometimes they get frustrated and fight. That's what kids do though right? It is in elementary that the leader is found and named. The shadows are also in this class but they do not know they are in the same area as their enemies and vice versa. This day is going to be very interesting.

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((just a quick note once we get into the older stages there are certain pairs who squabble and what not a bit okay it doesn't have to be serious just because of the opposite elements though we gotta make it a bit realistic which means.....

Water x fire disagree on mostly everything
Light x Dark also disagree
Psychic x Wind enjoy fighting
Ice x fire disagree on few things
Plant x fire Disagree on everything
Sound x Light Enjoys fighting
Plant X Ice Disagree on a few things
Leader gets along with all and also disagrees with all at times check page one for leaders
Elemental leader is Mitsukai

Shadow leader is....

Now those who get along really well and agree on mostly everything

Light x fire
Dark x Sound
Dark x ice
Psychic x water
Wind x ice
Sound x Psychic
Electricity x fire
Electricity x Water
Plant x Water

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Mitsukai Hime

The Electric Controller and leader of the Elementals.

•°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°• •°o.O O.o°•

Mitsukai walked into her first grade class, Class 1-A. She walked past desks, feeling the eyes of some other kids on her as she made her was down an aisle, she Long hair sweeping on the ground and her pink-purple dress clinging to her upper body and falling gently from her waist down to her feet. "It's OK Pascal..." she said, taking her chameleon off of her shoulder and holding him gently in her hands as she sat down at her desk.

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

~+~ ~+~ Aveline Maker ~+~ ~+~
~+~
Light Controller of the Elements
^ ^ ^ ^
-_ -_ -_ -_ _- _- _- _-

Aveline tapped her white, freshly polished shoe on the ground nervously. She had stopped walking to class, and now just stood in the middle of the sidewalk that lead to her school. Today was her first day of first grade, but she didnt want to go. She was nervous and refused to be put through the torture of already knowing what the teacher wanted to teach. Honestly those people always treated her like she was a stupid little girl. Her mommy had dressed her up in her white summer dress and expensive head laced hat that was pink and attached to her light blonde hair. She had told Aveline that in order to feel confident and pretty you have to look confident and pretty. But all she wanted to do was take off all this itchy stuff and go home to her toys. One thing was good so far about her day though. She had a large coffee that was so big she had to hold it with both hands. It was nearly empty and she could already feel the buzz of energy run through her little arms. She had asked her daddy if she could now start drinking coffee that morning, because all the girls in the movies had coffee before school. Of course he said yes. But now she was nervous and bouncy. What if she didnt know anybody there? Maybe all the other seven year olds wore green, but she was wearing white and pink. She would stick out of the crowd. "Maybe I should stay here all day until the bell rings." She thought outload to herself. Aveline decided to stay outside, where no one could make fun of the way she was dressed.
* [ ` ; ' ] * [ ` ; ' ] * [ ` ; ' ] *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces