Welcome to Gaia! ::

So far, is the new upcoming levelling system/ability system too complicated to follow?

Yes 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
No 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Could do with a little more explanation 0.375 37.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 70 71 72 > >>
User Image

Raines sheathed his sword as this battle was as good as over. He then picked up the unconscious Hyde and tossed him over his shoulder, carrying him and walking over to Melene slowly. He was going to stay out of reach of Fang's attacks...she was one brutal woman. "You should surrender. He isn't dead but he will be soon if you don't stop your effects." He spoke as he walked towards a small hut that seemingly belonged to Melene. He layed the young man down on one of the beds softly. "You weren't ready for this...but soon her life will depend on you. Stay strong." He spoke as he put a phoenix down on Hyde. It was time they talked while not in conflict. At least when he awoke he wouldn't be affected by the status effects that were forced upon him by his sword. If they were to stand a chance they would have to work together.

Stats
Class: Divine Knight
Aeon:
Level: 0
NBP: 3
BP: 3
Weapon: Save the Queen (Knight Sword)
Armor: Crystal Armor
Shield: Crystal Shield
HP: ======== 70%
MP: ======== 100%
Gil: Quite alot, Galbadia Garden funds
User Image

Delita walked over to Melene and Fang as the battle seemed over, sheathing his sword. "You should go and stop the other one from doing something too rash. We will take care of the young warrior." He said to her and looked at Fang. "Go and help her. You should be able to talk some sense into Caius. It is time for a meeting of the minds." He told Fang and then looked at Rhain. "Tch. What a mess." He said as he walked over to the hut, guarding the front of it so that no harm could come to the ones inside. It was simply protocol, nothing more.

Stats
Class: Holy Knight
Aeon:
NBP: 1
BP: 5
Weapon: Masamune (short version)
Armor: Aegis Armor
Shield: Aegis Shield
HP: ======== 59%
MP: ======== 50%
Gil: 0
User Image
FANG

NON BATTLE POST

Fang lowered her spear and bit her lip, "tch!" she spat some blood out and turned, propping her spear up on her shoulder. "Fine." but as she started to turn she heard Delita tell her something. "Just cause Im going," she said, and pointed her spear at him, "Doesn't mean Im following your orders. I have my own agenda." She said and took off in a sprint toward Cauis, she knew what kind of hell he could bring about, and if the battle was over, and no more danger, there wasn't any sense in instigating another fight.

Stats
Class: Paradigm (Commando)
Aeon:
NBP: 12
BP: 7
Weapon: Bladed Lance
Armor: Silk Robe
Accessory: Kaiser Knuckles
HP: ======== 90%

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
***..***||Melene Rithus||***..***

User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melene grabbed her swords and sheathed them. She didn’t understand what was going. They were suddenly helping her which confused her. “Why should I trust you strangers all alone with the wounded?” She asked once everyone was safely on the beds in her place while Shifra was outside waiting for Melene to leave before confronting the others about and alliance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats
Class: White Mage & Warrior.
Aeon: None.
Weapons: Two katanas and an uchigatana.
Battles/BP: 1/8
HP: ======== 60%
Gil: 1500
User Image

Delita smirked hearing Melena. He shrugged his shoulders. "It was our purpose in fighting you to determine if you were capable to killing Edea. You failed miserably. She could have torn all of you apart with a single spell. So go on and find that other girl of yours. If I'm right and she's a summoner, then Edea will kill her and take away her Aeon to use for her plots. Whatever that may be." He said. He would gladly join forces with Koda if it meant killing that witch once and for all.

Boss Battle: Cid Raines & Commander Delita, Fang

Stats
Class: Holy Knight
Aeon:
NBP: 2
BP: 5
Weapon: Masamune (short version)
Armor: Aegis Armor
Shield: Aegis Shield
HP: ======== 59%

Tipsy Cleric

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
кяιsтσρнєя || αllєσи

It's [okay], even if I can't see.
It's [okay], even if I can't breathe.
If I could meet you only -once-...
If I could give you -all- my [heart]..

How much more do I have to miss you,
So that maybe you could know my [heart]..
How much more do I cry and cry,
So that [tears] could be dry..

It's [okay],
-because- I love you.
It's [okay],
even if I get hurt.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

»» Because of loving you more...
        It was confusing really. First they were at Besaid, fighting a bunch of Sin Spawn. Then the girl named Koda took out most, if not all of them with one rather powerful attack. After dismissing Quetzalcoatl, it seemed like at first it was finally peaceful. However, it was cut rather...short. A little too short for his liking. In fact, it was rather annoying even for him. Soon enough, Garnet said that they had to leave and head to Kilika...now. Why? Soon enough, he heard the announcement that they had to head back to Balamb Garden since it was leaving in an hour. Though, Garnet threw her beeper away as it seemed like an hour would've been too short. He ran after Garnet, worried for her safety and everyone else's as they all left the area they were currently in. He just hoped that nothing bad would happen...though...he doubted it. With Spira as it was and with all of this stuff happening one after another, well...he didn't like it one bit.

After leaving Besaid and heading over to Kilika, it seemed like they were too late getting here. Looking around as he stood on the pier, he felt a bit saddened. Kilika...wasn't as lively looking as it used to be. He has definitely been here before and seeing it the way it was now...it was disheartening. He felt the need to have to perform a sending. Who else would do it? It didn't seem like anyone else was going to do it. But....it seemed there was still trouble happening. He pouted a bit as he followed after Garnet whom had taken off once again. Someone had to perform the sending soon, otherwise the spirits of the people will end up becoming fiends. He knew that those whom lived would definitely not want to see that happen. Plus, it would make Kilika Forest even more troubling than it was before. That wouldn't be good, especially for the villagers that make their way to Kilika Temple every day for prayer.

Heading through the forest, it seemed like there wasn't many fiends in sight. In fact, it was a little too quiet. He didn't like where this was heading, but....it did help them get to the temple faster. Finally, they were out of the forest and in front of the rather tall temple steps. Making their way up the flights of stairs and finally the Kilika Temple, the temple was disheartening as well. He couldn't hear the fayth's song...the hymn of the fayth that always sounded in all temples. He looked at Garnet, then at the priest whom had come to them to explain their situation. Listening to his story, a look of shock and grief came across Kristopher's face. Ifrit....had been taken from the temple? How does someone take the fayth's statue out of the temple...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Oºҫ Okay...from what I know, I THINK that Kilika has been attacked and most of it is in ruins. If I am mistaken, please let me know >.< Plus, I'm not sure if I got the details right ._.

cℓαss : Summoner / White Mage [Bard]
sтαтus : Normal, Confused
ℓєvєℓ : 1
нєαℓтн : ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 72%
мαиα : ▁▂▃▅ 60%
ωєαρσи(s) : Lute in back, Staff on back.

αєσи || ɢ.ғ. : Quetzalcoatl
ɢιℓ : 700 Gil
ιтємs : Two Potions
ℓσcαтιση : Kilika Island - Temple
єxρ : 26 P / 5 BP

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
***..***||Melene Rithus||***..***

The courage within my soul,
Sees through your mirage.

User Image

The fire within my heart,
Fights for salvation.

“Yes but I believe Garnet and Koda can defeat this Edea you speak of. I’ve heard some stories about that witch. I only met Garnet today but I can tell she has the same heart as Koda.” Melene explained looking over to the passed out Rhain and Hyde. Still not comprehending how Rhain had been wiped out so easily, it was almost as if he had forgotten how to use his magic skills. “Odd…” She thought then hung up her swords grabbing a different style of the same set of swords and some items before taking off. “Don’t touch anything! Especially not my swords.” She told the group before heading out the door.

Stats
Class: White Mage & Warrior.
Weapons: Two katanas and an uchigatana.
Battles/BP: 1/8
HP: ======== 70%
Gil: 1500

Shapeshifter

User Image

G a r n e txxxS t r o n g h a r t
Wearing (right)

Garnet examined the Priest's bodies to see if she could find any living soul, but it was no use. Garnet stood back up and peered through the temple doors. There was silence. There was no more prayers in her head. Were they leading her to the temple?
Suddenly, Garnet spotted Caius sat on the stone steps behind her. She took her time, but she walked over and sat down beside him.
"What are you doing here?" Garnet spoke, her voice wasn't high and bubbly like when she was on the Airship. She was very straight forward.

((*eyetwitch* ...how much did I miss?))

Stats
Class: Summoner
Aeon: Ixion
Level: 1
NBP: 38
BP: 11
Armour: Student Uniform
Weapon: Cyan Summoner's Staff
HP: ======== 100%
Gil: 500

User Image
User Image

Caius looked over at Garnet whom was sitting beside him. "I was here to aid Edea in her quest for power. However, while my guardians are dealing with your friends I will be teaching you how to prepare to face Sin. Do you think you can?" He asked. He was kinder in his efforts towards women since they seemed to be weaker than males. "But be warned, I have grown much stronger than the last time we met. You may have to share the same fate as them." he spoke, hinting at the fact that even though it was evenly matched in Kilika by numbers it made little difference. It was the same here.

Note: Chaos Ifrit is not the same as a real Aeon. Caius only uses an imitation like he did in XIII-2. So it's only as strong as maybe between a level 0 and a level 1.

Stats
Class: Dark Knight/Mage
Aeon: Chaos Ifrit
Level: 2
NBP: 32
BP: 14
Weapon: Holy Sword
Armor: Dark Mail

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
...♠[---<<Shifra Latika>>---]♠...

The gates of eternity,
Should stay open to none.

User Image

There is no such thing as justice,
I'll fight for revenge.
Even if I end up with blood on my hands.

Shifra took back the idea of forming an alliance with the group from the fight. She had been sitting on the roof eavesdropping on them since they had gone in Melene’s place. Now her goal was to find this Edea and speak to her in person. She didn’t want these two faced people on her side plus by the sound of it, both her and Edea had the same idea in mind.

Stats
Class: Black Mage & Thief.
Battles/BP: 1/2
Gil: Fair amount
User Image
FANG

NON BATTLE POST

Fang darted around the trees, following Cauis' footsteps untils he came back to the temple. "CAUIS!" she called up the steps, taking them two and three at a time, keeping her spear at the ready, just in case a fiend decided to show up. There was no answer, he must be all the way up, if not inside. She poured on the speed and finished up the stairs quickly. "Cauis!" she called, looking around, her spear close to her body, her hands tight on the shaft.
Stats
Aeon:
NBP: 13
User Image

As Caius waited he started to think of what options he had left. He could possibly use the others to kill Edea, stage his own death and be revived later via a Sinspawn, and at the time hoping that one of his 3 pawns would be able to rise to the position as Ultimecia's bodyguard and wait for the right moment to assassinate her. He then started to hear a familiar voice as he waved over at her. "Over here, Fang. I'm just taking a small break." He said. Normally no one would sit next to their enemy with the fear of death looming over their heads, but Caius had nothing to fear.

Stats
Class: Dark Knight/Mage
Aeon:
Level: 2
NBP: 32
BP: 14
Weapon: Holy Sword
Armor: Dark Mail

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

Truth be known,
I'm destined to die....

User Image
...And if not,
I'll destroy all that's living.
The cycle is endless...

Koda still had another set of steps to go up with Melene significantly behind due to the fight holding her back time wise. “I’m coming Garnet!” She said to herself but when she reached the temple found Garnet simply talking with Ciaus and Fang. So why did the Fayth call to her. "Garnet!" She waved walked over to the group.

Stats
Class: Former guardian. Currently a songstress famous in Luca. Warrior class.
Aeon: Can't have aeons. Has a hover board she can summon.
Level: 1
Weapons:Wrist blades
Battles/BP: 3/13
Gil: Fair amount

User Image
User Image
FANG

NON BATTLE POST

She ran up to him and kneeled down infront of him. "HOw are you?" She said, she wasn't really concerned, she knew he could handle himself. It just wasn't like him to take a break. She cocked her head to the side and looked him over. He didnt seem to be hurt, or have any big wounds.
Stats
Aeon:
NBP: 14

Friendly Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
||~||Rhain Tryton||~||

User Image

Rhain woke up holding his head in pain but feeling alright otherwise. “Where am I?” He asked looked around and could hear half Rhain’s voice and Traik’s original voice. “The garment grid must have been damaged in the fight.” He said to himself looking at his hand as it shifted from his original hand to the disguise continuously like a television going on and off.

Stats
Class: Rhain-Summoner/Tarik-Warroir
Aeon: Valefor
Weapons:Rhain-Staff/Tarik-Sword
Battles/BP: 0/3
HP: ======== 10% (out)
MP: ======== 80%
Gil: 800
Real Appearence: Tarik Mayath

Quick Reply

Submit