Welcome to Gaia! ::

So far, is the new upcoming levelling system/ability system too complicated to follow?

Yes 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
No 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 4 ]
Could do with a little more explanation 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 70 71 72 > >>

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
кяιsтσρнєя || αllєσи

It's [okay], even if I can't see.
It's [okay], even if I can't breathe.
If I could meet you only -once-...
If I could give you -all- my [heart]..

How much more do I have to miss you,
So that maybe you could know my [heart]..
How much more do I cry and cry,
So that [tears] could be dry..

It's [okay],
-because- I love you.
It's [okay],
even if I get hurt.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

»» Because of loving you more...
        Kristopher looked over at Wakka and Garnet as Wakka seemed overly excited over the fact that the battle was over. Garnet didn't seem to enjoy being spun around like that, but Kristopher did end up smiling. The group seemed to be getting along quite well. Soon enough, Garnet came over to him and Aimi. "Feeling good. I didn't take any damage compared to everyone else." He smiled a bit, but soon enough he felt Garnet grabbing one of his triceps. He turned a little red, feeling a bit embarrassed by the comment. "I-I'm not really getting that much stronger.." Which was true. He hadn't really done any fighting except for guiding Quetzalcoatl or healing everyone. Still, it was nice to see that Garnet was in a happy mood. After fighting those two rather hard fiends at the same time, anyone would be happy to get it over with. Soon enough, everyone seemed to have started heading back to Besaid Village.

Placing his lute back in the slot on his back, he followed after them. Standing there could possibly attract fiends after all. Looking around, since they weren't in a hurry anymore, he had some time to actually enjoy the nature that he was walking through. Plus, it would be easier to go back to the village since they had to go downhill rather than uphill. He began humming a bit as he continued walking, wondering what else was in store for him and his new found friend(s). This may be an interesting journey after all, though it would most definitely be hard. He doubted that the Garuda and Iron Giant that they faced just now was going to be the hardest thing they'll ever fight. Definitely not the easiest either. He looked forward and saw up ahead Caius, some girl, and a few other people. He had no clue what they were doing since he was still some ways away from them. Shrugging a bit, he just continued walking.

Oºҫ - -

cℓαss : Summoner / White Mage [Bard]
sтαтus : Normal
ℓєvєℓ : 1
нєαℓтн : ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 100%
мαиα : ▁▂▃▅ 68%
ωєαρσи(s) : Lute on back, Staff on back.

αєσи || ɢ.ғ. : Quetzalcoatl
ɢιℓ : 300 Gil
ιтємs : Two Potions
ℓσcαтιση : Besaid Island
єxρ : 25 P / 3 BP

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conventioneer 300
...♠<---<<Shifra Latika>>---&♠...

User Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With everyone out of Balamb Gardens other than a few security and staff, Shifra wondered along the empty hallways. It wasn’t quite sure where she came from or where she would go when the students came back but she never appeared with others around, her senses made sure of that. She did not even make a sound, her chains where light enough and the way she moved was so agile it made her quitter than a mouse. This was also the reason that she always went around barefooted. “ Hmmm…Yes, Tarik will do fine in here. ..” Shifra said to herself, lightly touching a wall only to find dust. “Filthy but it will do.” She said then brushed the dust of her fingers heading towards the enrolment office but not before snapping her fingers and casting a spell that made her look like faculty. This way she could sign up the person she needed without proof of documents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats
Class: Black Mage & Thief.
Aeon: None.
Level: 0
Battles/BP: 0/0
HP: ======== 100%
MP: ======== 100%
Gil: Fair amount

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
[[◘-Hyde Sweetbox-◘]]

Not able to save those I loved,
I flew on wings from the past...

User Image

To save those in the present,
I am the harbinger of fate.
If I die that's okay...

Once Hyde reached the village he sat himself down on the temple steps to rest. He was quietly enjoy his momentary silence from the hyperactive group when some strange looking old man approached him. The man was wearing an extremely long jacket and had a beard equally as long. “Wanna buy a sphere watch?” The man asked in a yelling like whisper close to Hyde’s face while flinging his jacket open aggressively. Hyde moved back in fright thinking the man had just flashed him but luckily he was clothed. “Ummm…no thanks.” Hyde replied wiping spit off his face from the man being too close.

Stats
Class: Teaching assistant for theives and warrior classes. Ocassionally summoner classes.
Level: 1
Battles/BP: 3/10

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

Truth be known,
I'm destined to die....

User Image
...And if not,
I'll destroy all that's living.
The cycle is endless...

As Koda reached the village shortly after, she was unaware that both directions where unsafe. Behind her the group was being mugged and in front of her the same old man that spotted Hyde, spotted Koda. Hyde felt compelled to warn his sister about the creepy old man but he thought it would be funnier to see her reaction.

“WANNA BUY A SPEAR WATCH?” The man yelled with a creepy and excited grin, flinging open his jacket like before. Koda’s eyes went wide and she screamed like she had seen a zombie, making the whole village look but she stopped suddenly. “Oh…you’re clothed!” She said feeling a bit embarrassed. “No thanks. I don’t use a watch.” Koda said then the man walked off.

Hyde was seen having a laugh attack in the background making her furious. She made her way over to a tent that sold scrolls and purchased one, walking over to Hyde to then hit him on the head with it. “YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME!”

Stats
Class: Former guardian. Currently a songstress famous in Luca. Warrior class.
Aeon: Can't have aeons. Has a hover board she can summon.
MP: ======== 60%

User Image
User Image

Caius gave a sigh as he stepped forward and grabbed the gil instead of the thief, his neck bleeding from being cut. He really didn't care about being killed. Spira was full of death. And in that cycle he would be reborn quite easily inside of Sin's core. He then looked back at the thief, handing her the gil. "Go back to where what hole you crawled out of. Un fuimt oui nydran lusa fung vun sa? E femm keja oui ymm dryd oui tacena." He could speak the language alittle. Just enough to get by. After all, he had learned quite a bit of magic from the island of Bikanel just by their use to produce water and fill small jars to drink it from. It was obvious that the dark knight of Zanarkand might just bleed out if it continued...but he had to have her skills in his favor. After all, he needed someone to steal a certain object once he reached Djose.

Stats
Class: Dark Knight/Mage
Aeon:
NBP: 12
BP: 6
Weapon: Holy Sword
Armor: Dark Mail
Gil: 0

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
...♠<---<<Shifra Latika>>---&♠...

User Image

Once she had done what was needed, Shifra ventured down to the dorm rooms half using the hallway and half going through walls like she was a ghost. She was quick to find Koda’s room and began going through all her stuff, making sure it was placed back exactly how it was before. Being a thief she had the perfect photographic memory to do so. No one would be able to see Shifra in the rooms as all the students had locked their doors. “This is all too easy.” She thought with a smirk, everything was going according to plan. “Perfect just want I need!” Shifra thought as she rummaged through a drawer to find Koda’s address book. She had something to get from her aunt. “Number twelve in Kilika.” She took a mental note of the address and carefully put the book back. Taking a step back, Shifra took a good look at the room to make sure everything looked as how it had been left by Koda.

“On to Hyde’s.” She told herself, going through the walls of the students rooms with ease. Only one student was actually in their room but they seemed fast asleep. Normally, Shifra would have taken some loot for herself but she knew that could jeopardize her plan. When she finally reached Hyde’s room she was a bit confused by the things he had hidden away. He had a few things you just couldn’t find in Spira anymore. “Someone with vintage taste?” She wondered then found a book with a rather large piece of something sticking out of it. To her surprise it was a photo. With all the info she had been gathering about Koda as per her boss, she knew who four out of the five people in the photo were. The fifth one confused her but she had a good idea of who it was. “This photo may come in handy.” Shifra thought tucking it into her sleeve. “I’ll bring this back later. The dear won’t notice.”

Again she stepped back from the room and took a good look at it. “Time for me to head back.” Shifra said to herself then a dark portal of flames engulfed her and she disappeared among them as they closed into a diamond shape before completely vanishing.

Stats
Class: Black Mage & Thief.
Battles/BP: 0/0

Kitten

User Image
T i r a n o u a xxx V y r i m

❖So vysemo haat sa...

Dra ym prat dreav kenm,
Vekrdehk vun ran meva,
Lnunn ran yht cra femm lid oui,
Yht ouin binca.

Tira saw that Caius merely let the dagger cut his throat, allowing blood to drip onto the floor. Each drop turned Tiras stomach and she felt a little light headed.
-You not die?- Caius then began to speak in the Al Bhed language. He handed her the Gil, and she grabbed it slowly, unsure why he wasnt trying to kill her. Then, Tira seen the blood steaming down his neck, she couldnt Eli but fall onto the floor unconscious. It was all too much for her! At least she got money!

...yht e haat so vysemo❖

User Image

Sneak...

Stats
Class: Thief
Weapon: Desert Eye Dagger
Armour: Al Bhed clothing
NBP: 3
BP: 0
HP: ======== 100
MP: ======== 100
Gil: 1000/150,000
Translation: One, Two.

x
User Image

The dark knight seemed to smile as his chest seemed to glow where his heart should be, giving off strange symbols of ancient Yevon. He knelt down to pick up the collapsed Al Bhed girl, throwing her over his shoulder as he looked back at Dollet. "I'm sorry...but I cannot let you live to see tomorrow. You have already seen my power and what I can do. Goodbye, Gunblader." He spoke as he walked towards the port, his blood slowly forming into a large blue/green tentacle; a Sinspawn. It was clear, Caius was a spawn of Sin itself. The lesser spawn that came from his very blood seemed to start shedding scales, and if Dollet wasn't quick....soon enough the entire island of Besaid would turn into another Zanarkand. As for Caius, he boarded a red vessel that seemed to look like a copy of Balamb Garden; Galbadia Garden. It seemed that he had connections not only in Spira, but from across the entire world as well. If he wasn't stopped, Spira would fall under his control in just a few short years. Monsters infesting the land, people gone, the cycle of death continuing at an alarming rate.

Boss Battle

Sinspawn Ammes
HP: 100%
MP: 100%

Sinscale A

Sinscale B

Sinscale C

Stats
Aeon:
NBP: 13
BP: 6

((Thought it could use a twist. Too calm))

Noble Detective

9,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x x x x x x x IllusionDreamers
x x x x x x x x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

x x x x x x x x x x x x x
I was afraid of simple(days so long ago.)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x The days we could just (be free are far past)
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xIf we know the same pain,(bring along the same tenderness) !

User Image

Aimi had walked behind Kris and Garnet. Since the female didn't really know them that quite well and it seemed that both of them were already talking. She didn't wish to interupt their conversation. However the female did lightly laugh when Garnet had grabbed Kris' triceps."This seems to be an amusing group of people." She spoke to herself as she looked at the sky. Soon the female lightly sighed as she continued to walk towards besaid village. Aimi realized that she could get one of the signature besaid items as a gift for her friend. Aimi made note that she would do that before she left the island.

However the female lightly stretched as she continued to walk. "I think, I need a drink." She mumbled to herself. Yes the female did drink from time to time, she was even of legal age. However she tended to drink only drinks with low alcohol level.

xxxxxx»- - - - - - - - - - --▐ я•є•a•∂ ∂aтa ▌❥

[Class::Summoner] [Aeon::Tonberry] [Level::0] [Posts:: 7] [Battle:: 1]
    [HP::======== 100% ] [MP::======== 92%] [Gil:300]
    [Location:: Besaid] [Status:: Contempt, but sleepy]

Kitten

D O L L E TXXXK R A M E R

User Image
    Wearing (left)

BATTLE

Dollet's lip quivered as he witness Caius getting his throat slashed by the Al Bhed girl, who had fainted shortly after. How could Caius be alive? Something didn't feel right in the pit of Dollet's stomach. A noisy rumbling sound came out of nowhere and a mobile aircraft, very similar to Balamb Garden landed on top of the hill on a grassy patch. Dollet didn't know whether to be threatened or not. Caius picked up the blonde Al Bhed girl and threw her over his shoulder. Dollet narrowed his eyes and held the handle of his sword tightly, hesistating as he observed the situation a little more. What was happening? Suddenly, the thick blood creeping down Caius' neck formed into a tentacle. Caius said his goodbye to Dollet, calling him a Gunblader. Dollet shook his head, hoping this was a hallucination due to lack of nicotine. He wasn't a gunblader, he had read about them, but...
    "Caius!" Dollet unsheathed his sword and ran close to the Balamb Garden replica, swinging his sword.
    "Caius, you're a spawn of Sin?" Dollet had desperation in his voice. He felt so stupid, letting someone as dangerous as Caius enter the group. He knew this battle was going to be of epic proportions. Thankfully the group had fully recuperated. Wakka had headed back to the village with Koda and Hyde. The only people left to help Dollet were Garnet and Kris. Everyone else seemed to want to head back to Besaid. Dollet was glad, they wouldn't get hurt, but...without their help everyone else will, right?
    Dollet glared at Caius with ferocity, he hated nothing more than a liar, a trickster. He saw Garnet had ran up beside him, the same fear and anger in her eyes. Dollet merely nodded at her, they knew what to do.
    Dollet leapt into the air and striked Sinspawn Ammes with his blade. He had gotten stronger since the last battle, but was it strong enough?

Stats
    Class: Warrior
    Aeon: None
    EXP
    NBP: 19
    BP: 12
    Gil: 999

User Image

Kitten

User Image

G a r n e txxxS t r o n g h a r t
    Wearing (right)

BATTLE

Garnet's beeper pinged. She recieved an email from her tutor. Garnet opened the email and a live hologram of her tutor appeared.
    "Hello, Garnet!"
    "Sir!" Garnet saluted and stood to attention.
    "I heard you beat the Garuda?"
    "Yes, Sir. Also three other students, and two instructors, Sir."
    "We had restrictions on the party requirements, soldier."
    "I understand, Sir. We had difficulties. Two parties of three merged into one, Sir."
    "Why is that?"
    "Two monsters on the battlefield, Sir. Garuda and an Iron Giant."
    A short silence ensued. The tutor took his time to think over the situation. Garnet was still stood to attention, until the tutor muttered "at ease". A quiet murmur could be heard over the speaker and the tutor resumed his message.
    "I understand that it was...students...urm..." It sounded like the tutor was reading from a report, the rustling of paper could be heard, "You, Kristopher, Aimi, Koda, correct?"
    "Yes, Sir."
    "And instructor Hyde. And..." The tutor cut off, the rustling of paper got louder, "You said there was two instructors, correct?"
    "Sir, yes, Sir. You're forgetting intructor Caius Ballad."
    "Ahh! Yes, the travelling Instructor from Bevelle, I couldn't find the records on him, I'm sure I left them here somewhere."
    A further couple of minutes passed as the seemly unorganised tutor shuffled through his papers to find the documents he was certain he left on his desk. He mumbled curses about someone stealing them. The tutor was losing his patience and grumbled a few more words to Garnet.
    "You and the students involved are credited for completing the level 0 SeeD exam...now where..." The hologram fizzled out and Garnet couldn't wait to tell everyone the news! Until she seen tentacles wiggling out of Caius' face. This couldn't have been more of a shock! He was a spawn of Sin this whole time? Garnet was glad she felt a little intimidated by him when he first arrived on the scene. She noticed Dollet had realised before she did, and was ready to strike at any moment. He looked very tense, and the anger in his face was apparent.
    "Dollet!" Garnet yelled, running up beside him. Dollet nodded at her and she nodded back. They may have been enemies in Balamb Gardens, but they had to remove their differences and work together if they were to save Besaid from the same fate as Zanarkand.

Garnet raised her arms in the air, staff in hand, and closed her eyes. She brought her palms close to her chest and released a magical energy directed at both Dollet and herself.
    "Protect!" A magical shield aura appeared in front of both Garnet and Dollet, increasing their defense.

Couldn't choose between 8 or 10...boss battle!

((OOC: also, if everyone is okay with it, I would like Garnet to learn black/white spells as she levels up because it gives her something more to do in battle >_> ))

Stats
    Class: Summoner
    Aeon: Ixion
    NBP: 31
    BP: 8
    Armour: Student Uniform
    Weapon: Cyan Summoner's Staff
    MP: ======== 96%
    Gil: 500

User Image
    User Image

Caius smiled as he watched the battle unfold from atop his mobile fortress, turning his back to the ones he had used. "Let's just see on how long you last when your magic runs out and you cannot heal." He said to himself as he watched Ammes swing its one and only tentacle, a demi spell coming out of the tip, draining the opposing party equal to 25% of their health. Caius had noticed Garnet trying to put up barriers to protect herself. "Foolish child. The Sinspawn that nearly wiped out Zanarkand cannot be deafeated with defending. I think she will make an interesting test subject when she dies." He said as the Sinscales that were already moving closed in on Garnet, ramming into her with their bodies. It was their only attack and though they were weak individually, collectively they would deal significant damage. Over the course of time the Sinscales started to multiply off of the body. Though with each attack it seemed like Ammes wouldn't last too long.

Boss Battle

Sinspawn Ammes
    HP: 98%
    MP: 95%

Sinscale A

Sinscale B

Sinscale C

Stats
    Aeon:
    NBP: 13
    BP: 7

((I don't see why not. Since Caius can do the same thing.))

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    ♦◘•○Koda Sweetbox○◘•♦

Truth be known,
    I'm destined to die....

User Image
    ...And if not,
    I'll destroy all that's living.
    The cycle is endless...

Koda stopped beating her brother with the scroll when she felt a chill go up her spine and her muscles tense. She looked around and could see nothing about. “What is it?” Hyde asked while secretly grabbing the scroll from his sister’s grip and tossing it over his shoulder while she wasn’t looking. “I’m sensing Sin but I’m not seeing anything...” She told him wondering why that was. “The group!” Koda gasped and headed back out of the village down the trail to where they were, unaware of the battle ahead.

Stats
    Class: Former guardian. Currently a songstress famous in Luca. Warrior class.
    Aeon: Can't have aeons. Has a hover board she can summon.

User Image

occ: I got really sick yesterday and have a fever so I might not post as much and if the post kind of don't make sense I'm sorry, my head really hurts.

Dapper Fatcat

8,300 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Conventioneer 300
    [[◘-Hyde Sweetbox-◘]]

Not able to save those I loved,
    I flew on wings from the past...

User Image

To save those in the present,
    I am the harbinger of fate.
    If I die that's okay...

“Ah! You’re Sin radar.” Hyde said unenthusiastically, referring to the ability Koda had picked up after becoming the final Aeon. He knew there was a possibility it could even just be a Sin spawn his sister was sense but either way it wasn’t good news. As Koda darted off, he pulled out his gun just to be safe and followed after.

Stats
    Class: Teaching assistant for theives and warrior classes. Ocassionally summoner classes.

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    кяιsтσρнєя || αllєσи

It's [okay], even if I can't see.
    It's [okay], even if I can't breathe.
    If I could meet you only -once-...
    If I could give you -all- my [heart]..

How much more do I have to miss you,
    So that maybe you could know my [heart]..
    How much more do I cry and cry,
    So that [tears] could be dry..

It's [okay],
    -because- I love you.
    It's [okay],
    even if I get hurt.

»» Because of loving you more...
          BATTLE MODE

Kristopher watched as Caius picked up the girl that had been standing behind him. Though, as he watched him walk away, he saw something forming. Soon enough, he recognized what they were. He cursed under his breath as he took out his lute. He didn't like Caius, but he didn't think Caius would summon sinspawn all of a sudden. Kristopher came up from behind Dollet and Garnet, though the second he came close enough, Garnet was being attacked by the Sinspawn already. Should he summon Quetzalcoatl? No...Quetzalcoatl would have a hard time fighting with the surrounding trees. If anything, Quetzalcoatl could just cast thunder though. Still...for now, he would play support. Though...Garnet's Ixion should be able to fight in this forest.

Pushing the thoughts aside, he had to support quickly. Playing his lute, the bar staff's and music notes surrounded him, Dollet, and Garnet. "Cure!" The staff's and notes began glowing a bright white light, healing them of any damage taken. Kristopher could feel that he knew stronger magic, he just had to unlock them somehow. For now, he was content with Cure. No one had taken critical damage yet, so cure should be sufficient. Still...it seemed like they were in trouble sin that bigger sinspawn knew demi and they only have on warrior technically. This wasn't going to look good, but...they have to try, right? He just had to make sure not to take any physical attacks...or any magic that could damage his lute. And if anything, he would summon only in case of an emergency. They could handle these on their own...right..?

Oºҫ - -

cℓαss : Summoner / White Mage [Bard]
    sтαтus : Normal, In Battle
    ℓєvєℓ : 1
    нєαℓтн : ▁▂▃▅▆▇ 90%
    мαиα : ▁▂▃▅ 60%
    ωєαρσи(s) : Lute in back, Staff on back.

αєσи || ɢ.ғ. : Quetzalcoatl
    ɢιℓ : 300 Gil
    ιтємs : Two Potions
    ℓσcαтιση : Besaid Island
    єxρ : 25 P / 4 BP

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers