Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eiken Club! : Bigger than ever!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~{OoC thread}~

Another school year and Zashono Academy is about turned on its head!
A few years after the original members of the mysterious Eiken Club graduated, a whole new batch of students filled the niche, prepared to usher a whole new era of busty, squishy goodness!
The start of the club tournament is looming on the horizon, and there are some surprising new events as well as some old favorites.
So get ready for a facefull of boob because we're bringing in the big guns!
Brought to you by Wanda_Wonka and Busting at the Seams
Rules!: Can;'t live with them, can't live without them

Basic Thread Rules!
heart heart heart
1 - Follow the Gaia TOS. This thread might be teetering on the edge, but we haven't crossed it yet! And besides, if Gaia can make items that make big boobs, then we can make threads.
2 - This is a GIRLS ONLY thread. Dudes need not apply. Seriously, if you do, we're gonna ignore you.
3 - Hate and flames is not appreciated. At all. We know a lot of people may not agree with this sort of stuff but hey, we like it and that's all we're concerned about.
4 - While this is girls only thread, anyone is free to read what we post. We have no problems with that.
5 - Literacy is preferred. That means proper grammar, spelling and sentence and paragraph structure. Don't come in here using ** as actions. Not good.

Character / Application Rules
heart heart heart
1 - No bust sizes beyond a HH cup. Don't want it getting too crazy, from the start anyway.
2 - No nudity. Yeah, a thread with boobs and no nudity? Well, we wanna stay inside the Gaia TOS and there was never any nudity in the anime, so don't do it.
3 - PM profile skeletons and applications to Wanda_Wonka. Don't post them, PM them.
Profile Skeleton: I'm bigger than you!

[b]Played By:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 8+

[b]Grade Level:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] (In case someone wants to make a male character.)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Short Bio:[/b]

[b]Breast Size:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b] (Include inflation/expansion info as well if you're into that sort of thing^^)

[b]Dislikes:[/b] (Ditto for dislikes.)

[b]Crush:[/b] (When your character develops a crush^^ They can have more than one!)

[b]Theme Song:[/b] (Optional^^)
Accepted Characters: The lovely bunch of coconuts, big ones, small ones, and some as big as your head!

Played By:
Wanda_Wonka
Name:
Wanda Wonka
Grade Level:
12th.
Personality:
Incredibly bubbly, she generally has a motherly instinct and aura about her. She loves making friends and isn't shy about practically anything aside from her own boobs.
Sometimes she gets depressed insanely easy, and can be a bit of a handful if you don't reassure her everything will be ok. Though she's easy to upset, she's easy to cheer up.
Short Bio:
Wanda has only been at Zashono Academy for a year, this will be her second year here. She has been apart of Eiken club since she first arrived at Zaschono, and she is well on her way to becoming an Admin after she graduates, which she is actually looking forward too.
She lives in one of the apartment complexes with a long time friend of hers. When she isn't at the club house or at home, she is usually spotted around ice cream stands and by the pool.
Breast Size:
E Cup.
Appearance:
(-The Famous Wanda Wonka!-)
Candy of all kinds, long walks on the beach, relaxing in hot tubs and spas, playing video games and slicky twister(Ask her and Busting's character for more info XD). when it comes to inflation/expansion, she enjoys all kinds. Soda and Junk food.
Dislikes:
Food that's good for you... Spiders, Snakes. She's afraid of the dark.. when it comes to inflation, she does not like to be inflated at all.
Crush:
No one yet^^
Theme Song:
(-I don't know the name, but this totally fits Wanda XD-)

Played By:
Busting at the Seams
Name:
May Yoshi
Grade Level:
Personality:
May's what one would call a spitfire. She's fiercely independent and doesn't tolerate guff from anyone. She's blunt about everything and will tell you what she thinks, whether you like it or not. This bluntness often comes off as being rude or mean but she's a nice person, deep down.
Short Bio:
May's is an Airforce brat, forced to move around constantly and never able to make proper friends. Shunted around from prestigious school to another, she had a good feeling about the new one she atteneded At last though, she finally settled down in Zashono Academy and has been a student for a about a year. She recommended into joining the Eiken Club in her first year by a school administrator and was welcomed heartily.
Breast Size:
H cup.
Appearance:
5'7", glasses and and untidy mop of short scarlet hair, giving her an absolutly adorable rebellious look
Drawing, reading countless numbers of books, sleeping, swimming for hours on end and eating enoigh junk food to choke an elephant. and playing Slicky Twister. In terms of inflation, anything that involves a bit of weight. Water, soda, food, whatever! If it's heavy, she'll do it.
Dislikes:
Heights. Good god, she hates heights. For inflation, things that make you light, mostly air and helium. That whole afraid of ehights thing.
Crush:
Doesn't have one yet. But she will. :3
Theme Song:
N/A

Played By:
Wanda_Wonka
Name:
Pyre Fellpool
Grade Level:
Graduate. Math Teacher.
Personality:
Pyre comes off as cold at first, but he is actually a nice guy. He never asks for more than what he needs, and never does or says anything embarrassing. He can make any situation, be it an angry one or an embarrassing one, and turn it calm and joyful. His smile can blow your mind.
Short Bio:
Pyre lives with Wanda and provides for her while she still attends school. He works at the school itself and occasionally helps out the Eiken Club by donating the little money that he has to spare. He cares for Wanda like an older brother, and can easily befriend anyone he so chooses, but because of his sheltered past and eventual abandonment by the death of his parents, he has issues opening up to people aside from Wanda.
When not working at school he works at an ice cream store.
Appearance:
Pyre stands at 6,3' and has an athletic muscular build. He has spiky dark green hair with a single bang spike of black hanging in the center of his face with the rest of his bangs. His hair falls to just the middle of his neck.
His eyes are a bright lime green color.
He usually wears the male teacher uniform, but when he isn't attending school he wears white button up shirts and baggy black pants.
His trademark is the green flipflops he ALWAYS wears.
Apples, food that's good for you, Wonka's Candies, swimming, exorcising, studying, helping others.
When it comes to inflation he doesn't really have any preferences, as he is not a pervert. Though he doesn't mind it either, he'll help with someone's inflation if needed.
Dislikes:
Rude people. People threatening Wanda and her friends, staying up late, vegetables, pigs, cows.
Crush:
None, and it's very unlikely he'll develop one.
Theme Song:
Haven't found one yet, he's a new character.

Played By:
Thorn Alarune
Name:
Yoko Matsuda
Grade Level:
Graduate
Personality:
Lighthearted, spoiled rich girl type, though she's not whiny in the least bit.
Short Bio:
Yoko came to Zashono a shy, protected debutante before being accepted into the Eiken Club. Her schooling from then on consisted of odd contests, odder classmates, and being surrounded by even weirder body types. The wacky antics of the club caused her to blossom, turning her into the fun loving girl she is now.
Breast Size:
Low Cs
Appearance:
Yoko
Munching on sweets, various trashy romance novels, writing said trashy romance novels, and for inflating anything that involves eating.
Dislikes: V
egetables and fruits, clothing that's much too conservative, and anything that makes her lighter than she already is.
Crush:
None yet. smile

Played By:
E n k ii d u
Name:
Akiza Elise Braginski
Grade Level:
Grade Twelve
Personality:
Unfortuneately for Akiza, she has a body that attracts so much attention from both men and women alike, when all she really wants is to blend in and go unnoticed in the crowd. She has always been a timid young girl, never enjoying any sort of attention that others gave her since it made her nervous. Because of her timid personality, Akiza has not made a single friend in Zashono Academy during her eight month long stay. It was not because she was a nice person, once Akiza becomes comfortable around someone, she would open up more to them instead of closing herself off entirely. She is a girl who is easy to upset, yet, very difficult to cheer up once again. So, she must be handled like a glass vase : gently, and carefully.
Short Bio:
Due to problems with family at her home, Akiza decided to transfer to Zashono Academy eight months ago so that she could live on her own. Only a couple of days ago, she became a member of the Eiken Club after it was suggested by a fellow student in her class, so, she is still unclear as to what the purpose for the club truely is. Akiza lived in one of the apartment complexes with her elder cousin, who is allowing her to stay as she attends school. When she is not at school, it is common to see Akiza either at the club house, or in the art room.
Breast Size:
40 GG
Appearance:
(-Akiza-)
| Painting | Singing | Sweets | Roleplaying Games | Music | The Beach | Coffee | Blending in to the background |
Dislikes:
| Her breasts | The majority of her family | Having the attention focused on her | Spicy Food | The Dark |
Crush:
Wanda
Theme Song:
Romantic Theme - I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden
Angry Theme - Die ******** Die by Dope
Silly Theme - The Happy Song
Regular Theme - Surrender by Evanescence

Played By:
SloshyBelly
Name:
Sam
Grade Level:
Personality:
Bubbly but shy, naive, and like a little kid. Loves candy, and often eats more than what many people can handle.
Short Bio:
Although she's young, because she's smart acidemically, she was boosted up to 12th grade. Her family is very wealthy, but does nothing more than send her money. She wants to join the club, but unfortunately is too shy to even attempt.
Breast Size:
D-cup
Appearance:
Sam1

Sam 2
Stuffing herself, belly inflation/expansion, breast inflation/expansion. Chocolate/candy, video games, when people mistake her for a younger age (which happens alot), showing off, soda, anything fatty.
Dislikes:
People who treat her badly, having to act refined, inflation with air/helium.
Crush:

Played By:
E n k ii d u

Name:
Jendayi Nikoli Braginski

Grade Level:
Twelve

Personality:
Unlike her younger sister, Akiza, Jendayi flows with confidence and self-certainty. She enjoys having the attention focused on her, and so, she has the tendency of dressing in order to gain this desired attention. In short, Jendayi loves to show off her breasts and wears clothes in order to do this. Although she could be a little self-centered at times, Jendayi's primary concern is that of her sister. She transferred schools just so she could look out for her. Other than that, Jendayi tends to fulfill the "dumb blond" stereotype by being a little bit of an 'airhead' at times.

Short Bio: "I was born five minutes ahead of my twin sister, Akiza. We're fraternal twins, so, that's why we look nothing alike, just so ya know. Mom and Dad always showered me with attention and got me whatever the hell I wanted, awesome, huh? Not really, 'cause it made Aki resent me~ She tried hard to get their approval and attention, but I always managed to outshine her (big surprise there, huh?). They were always telling her to be more like me and all, and pretty much indicating that they did not like how Akiza turned out. I was like, flowing with confidence, best at sports, and best at school, and my sister was like... mediocre at everything. It wasn't a shock that she transferred schools to get away from us, buuut, I still followed her. Ya know why? 'Cause I wanted to look out for her. Oh yeah, and I joined this awesome club at the end of last school year. The Eiken Club, have ya heard of it?"

Breast Size:
36 FFF

Appearance:
{-Jendayi-}

|| Reading || Sports || Sleeping || Junk Food || Slicky Twister || Akiza || Breasts~ || She's never tried inflation/expansion, but she's open to it~ ||

Dislikes:
|| Conservative clothing || Healthy foods || Waking up early || Coffee ||

Crush:
"Maybe you~"

Theme Song:
Regular Theme - Diva by Beyonce
Romantic Theme - Drowning by Backstreet Boys
Angry Theme - Get Out Alive by Three Days Grace
White List and Black List!: Stay off one, try to get onto the other

White List!
No one here yet. Let's get some people on here!
:3

Black List!
Stay off of this one! Means you're not nice.
Setting: Phew I thought I'd have to use my imagination again...

User Image
wahmbulance -Reservedified- wahmbulance
The sun shone brightly down on the long bridge that led to the island academy of Zashono, a literal mountain of school.
May sighed, titled her head up and shielding her eyes from the sun with a hand and peering up at the school. At one time, that sigh may have been one of hopelessness, a realization that she probably wasn't at this school for very long. Now the sigh was one of relief, glad to be back to one of the few places she could call home. She frowned, seeing a small orange dirigible go floating past the school. She had seen it before now and had always wondered what it was for.
She shrugged and continued to walk the long bridge. At one point, she would've been tugging at the short purple skirt that was a part of the girl's uniform, or trying to adjust herself to fit more comfortably in the shirt that was also a aprt of the uniform.
But now she strode easily, not worried about the fluttering skirt or the shirt that constricted her oversized bust tightly. She was just glad to be back.
Wanda skipped happily down the right sidewalk of the bridge, passing by students with her jiggling bust attracting attention occasionally from mainly male students, and a few females. Her skirt billowed often, but she had been smart and wore leggings beneath that also doubled as pants in a way and hid her underwear from view.
With a wide bright smile plastered on her face, Wanda continued skipping, a hummed tune soon escaping her lips.

Eventually, she spotted a member of the the not-so-famous Eiken Club, May.
"May!!!!" she called through the students as she broke into a run. Soon she tackled the back of May and wrapped her arms around her waist and squeezed her tightly.
"May I'm glad you're back! I was so scared you'd move away or something!' she said releasing her and moving to walk beside her, her bright smile never faltering.
"How was your summer vacation?" she asked with a cute tilt of her head and c**k of her eyebrow.
May squeaked as she plowed into by Wanda, feeling like an opposing member of a football team that made the mistake of picking up the ball.
She beamed in return as Wanda walked beside her, peeling her eyes away from the girl's jumping chest. 'My summer was fantastic!' she said happily, falling to a more lazy dawdle than the purposeful stride she had adopted before. 'We spent most of it Tahiti, soaking up the sun there.' she said, laughing cheerily. 'Good food too. Everything was kinda spicy!' she finished, clapping her fingers together like she was playing a pair of castanets. 'You should totally come next time!'
'How was yours?' she asked in return, raking her fingers through her short red hair.

Predatress's Compadre

Tasty Garbage

A k i z α B r α g i η s k i

User Image

User Image

The sun was shining brightly in the sky as the young girl walked down the path that led to the school she had been attending for the past few months. To sheild her chestnut colored orbs from the light, she put on a pair of sunglasses that would do until she arrived to the school. A sigh managed to escape Akiza's lips. A sigh that expressed sadness for attending this school. Ever since she moved here, away from her friends back at home, it had been lonely. Not a single girl, she would speak to, for she got far too nervous. Maybe it was a good idea that she joined the Eiken Club as her classmate had suggested, it would help her make new friends and maybe gain more confidence in herself. Akiza found many things to dislike about this academy, and one thing about it was, the uniform. The skirt felt so short, it revealed too much of her legs! Akiza was constantly tugging down on it so that it would not reveal anything if it fluttered in the wind. On top of that, the shirt of the uniform constricted her oversized chest far to much, it was uncomfortable. What was wrong with wearing their own clothes to school? Akiza was beginning to wonder why she didn't decide to go to public school instead, maybe it would have been easier to do that... but, the girls here seemed nice, and they did not harass her because of her chest. The boys did not bother here either, which she considered a blessing. So, it was time to enjoy it. Akiza fiddled around with a piece of her hair out of nervousness as she continued on her path, not quite giving the other girls a glance. It seemed as though she went unnoticed, for the other students went on in their conversations as they had been doing before.

xxx

Mythical Bibliophile

Noticing Akiza's discomfort, Yoko dashed around a few chatting guys, ducked between a few overendowed girls, and caught up to the girl before slowing down. She flashed a toothy grin, trying to warm up the potentially icy waters before launching into what would surely be a speech for recruitment.

"Hello, miss...I noticed you were a bit uncomfortable looking..." she chuckled, her usual first-impression-creepiness popping up.

Predatress's Compadre

Tasty Garbage

A k i z α B r α g i η s k i

User Image

User Image

Akiza jumped a bit at hearing a voice of another female student addressing her and turned to face Yoko with a nervous smile on her face. She slid her sunglasses off to look at Yoko, yet, her discomfort remained. This girl wasn't making the best first impression on Akiza, in fact, Akiza was beginning to find her a little creepy from the sudden way she just greeted her. She did not want Yoko to know that was what she was actually thinking about her so she would not end up making Yoko angry at her, so, she just tried to be polite about it. "I-I'm not g-good in crowds..." Akiza explained as she brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "T-they make me nervous... sorry," why was she apologizing? It was just a bad habbit she picked up, apologizing when she did nothing wrong, especially around people who made her nervous.

xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces