Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wanda smiled at Akiza and squeezed her a bit in a make shift hug, though it wasn't strong or anything giving her condition.
She looked over at May and giggled.
"You're silly May.." she said patting the girl's rear jokingly.
She then looked back up at the ceiling and sighed.
"I feel allot better.. I want to leave.." she said quietly. She already had her medicine, and her half hour rest made her feel tons better. She was just a bit tired was all, she could leave and take it easy right?

"Hey you two.. Get up. I'm leaving." she said with an assertive tone in her voice.
"I don't want to stay here confined when we can be spending our time elsewhere before class.." she said. She still had off from the first half of the day, and so did the girls that came to the infirmary to check up on her.
((Five pages later~~

Anyone have crushes yet?^^))
May buried her head underneath the pillow, acting for all the world like a kid who didn't want to get up simply because they liked to sleep. 'Mmm, do I haaaave to?' she groaned, her voice muffled by the pillow. 'This bed is so comfy.'

((Mmm nope, can't say as I do. Still too early to say properly.))
Sam ran in, in actual clothes (although it looked like he stomach was about to burst through her buttoned dress), holding a trademark candy bar.
"S-Sorry I'm late! Had to change! Is everything alright? Is Wanda hurt? Is she-" she babbled on, freaking out over this girl she'd me just that day.
Wanda giggled at May and pushed her off the side of the bed. "Dork." she said giggling again.
When Sam came running in, Wanda looked sad.
She moved off of Sam's side of the bed and moved over to the girl and put her arms around her shoulders in a loving hug.
"It's alright Sam. I'm fine. Calm down ok?" she said kneeling down a bit to hug the girl softly and smile at her.
she was dressed in casual cloths, a long skirt and tank top since she had to change out of her bathing suit before being tested on and such.
She patted Sam's head and smiled sweetly.
She calmed down, her gurgling belly rubbing against Wanda's.
"Y-You sure?" she said, nibbling on the bar.
Wanda giggled and gave Sam a big kiss on the cheek.
"Of course.. I wouldn't lie to you dear." she said hugging her one last time before standing up and smiling down at her.
"You're so cute.." she said quietly.
She then turned around to face everyone.
"Well... Lets go do something." she said clapping her hands together and smiling happily.
May yelped as she tumbled off the side of the bed, landing with a thump on the floor. 'Ow...' she grumbled, standing up and staggering for a second. 'I-i"m okay. No harm done,' she said, her eyes having become swirls (anime style) and her glasses askew. She stumbled around, occasionally spinning on one leg and out to the door. Right, go do something...' she said dazedly, her eyes still spinning. 'Just a soon as we get off this ride...I'm getting a bit dizzy...'
She blushed a very deep red. Not only did she just get a kiss from an extremely busty girl, but she also might have just heard a very good compliment.

"M-May? You okay? What happened?" Sam said, starting to spaz out again.
May staggered into the door frame, cracking her head smartly on the plaster. Her eyes returned to normal and she adjusted her glasses, which had titled askew. 'Fine,' she said, shaking her to clear it. 'Thanks for asking, Sam, but I think I'm good. Just took a bit of a tumble off the side of bed.' she said with a smile, giving Wanda a side glance.
Wanda leaned against the doorframe leading out of her room, and sighed a bit.
She then looked back at Sam and May.
"You two coming?" she asked before heading out of the room and allll the way back to the club house.
There she walked in and sat down on the main couch and leaned back, sighing a bit again. She was just sore really, she'd be fine eventually.
"Coming..." Sam said, finishing the candy, then trowing out the wrapper.
Then she turned around for a moment.
"May? You sure you're okay?"
May blinked to clear her eyes properly. 'Yeah Sam, I'm okay. Everything's starting to settle now.' she said, flashing Sam a brilliant smile.

When they got back to the club house, Wanda was already there, sitting on the couch. 'What the heck!' May said in fake indignation. 'You just had, like, a heart attack and you somehow got back before us? You cheated.' she said, smiling despite.
Wanda giggled and waved her hands. "I'm magic." she said giggling again as she sat up better on the couch and scooted back. She sat with her legs together at the knees, and her hands folded in her lap.
"So.. What would you two like to do?"

Predatress's Compadre

Tasty Garbage

"Aww, my poor Aki~ You got ditched didn't you?" Jendayi giggled after spotting her sister in the hallway coming out of the infirmary. She moved to wrap her arms around the girl, but Akiza's expression darkened considerbly and that caused the blond to stop in her tracks "What ever part of you touches me, you're not getting it back." she hissed with venom dripping in her voice before she began to walk back in the direction of the club house. Jendayi followed the girl with a childish pout on her lips, the candy she had gotten for wanda in a plastic back hanging in her hand. "You're so mean, Akiza. No wonder you don't have any friends," she flinched once the girl turned around to toss her another glare. "Better to be alone than to be surrounded by a bunch of slutty airheads," Akiza replied, of course, referring to Jen's friends back at their old home. She turned back and headed inside of the clubhouse with her saddened sister following her with a childish pout on her lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff