Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Enya's DVD ended and she was not sure what to do. She did not know how to change it to play a new disk of episodes. With no better ideas she picked upper twilight sparkle plush doll and walked to her door. Stopping right in front of it she looked at the door knob. All she had to do was think about it opening and it opened on it's own. It did not register that she had powers. All she knew was that if she thought about something it happened. With the door open she was now free to do as she wanted. Smiling big she. Ran down the hall cheering. The door to her brothers room opened and she ran inside. "Alvaro its my birthday!" 
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxAddisonxxDaniels
User Image

Usually, the day started at dawn- the Chitauri had learned over the years how useless the humans were when they tried to work in the dark. They would be awoken as soon as the sun’s rays peeked on the horizon, given a light breakfast- sometimes- and then set to work. Waking up was never pleasant- the Chitauri usually used a siren to wake their slaves, but they would also come up with some ghastly way to waken everyone now and then. That morning, Addison was roused with a swift kick to the ribs. When her eyes shot open, the Chitauri had already moved on to its next victim. As she sat up, she quickly realized that something was wrong. Everyone else seemed to be picking up on it too, rising quickly into the lines that they were expected to form for counting (so that the guards would know how many slaves had died in the night). It was dark in the room- there was no artificial light, and a handful of windows were therefore the only source of light for the building's many occupants. Addison pursed her lips as she gathered up a sleepy Serenity and led her by the hand to their spot in line. Whatever the Chitauri were up to, it wasn’t going to end well for someone.

After terrorizing everyone in line, the guards wasted no time in getting down to business. The guard in charge- a particularly big and ugly brute- began barking out accusations to the tired slaves. Apparently, someone had somehow stolen a little extra food- Addison doubted it was a lot, but it must have been enough to be noticed. The Chitauri never were ones to pass up a chance to punish a slave, no matter the reason. The demand was placed for whoever was responsible to step forward and confess- it was met with a still silence on the part of the slaves. The guards were restless, eager to draw blood, and weren't pleased with the delay. Addison glanced to her right and spotted a middle aged woman, deathly pale and shaking as a little boy- no older than six- clung to her skirt, whimpering softly. It was enough to tell her what had happened. The child must have stolen the extra food for his mother, who was quite clearly pregnant. Her son would be killed by the Chitauri if they found out he was the culprit. She would most likely die if she took his punishment- even if she did survive, the baby would without a doubt be lost. And if no one stepped forward... Well, the Chitauri would seek retribution from everyone.

The young woman glanced to the woman on her left, who in turn glanced up from the ground to make eye contact. Addison nodded to her, the movement barely perceptible as she placed Serenity's hand in the other slave's. The woman bit her lip, hand tightening around the child's and pulling the little one safely behind her as the blonde stepped forward. The Chitauri moved quickly, seizing her by her arms and dragging her away. There was no sound from the mass of thin, waif-like human slaves- it was not at all surprising. When someone volunteered to take a punishment, standing by and letting it happen was the only thing they could do to ensure that the sacrifice made wasn't in vain. The guards seemed to be satisfied with only one confession for now, and let the slaves return to bed until dawn with the promise of no breakfast.

Addison was no stranger to punishment at the hands of the cruel invaders of Earth. Over the years, she had learned that the best way to survive was to escape reality- at least, as much as she possibly could. She closed her eyes, losing herself already in the stories her father had told of life before the invasion- life as it should be. He had spoken of blue skies and clean air, flowers and trees (it saddened her that she hadn't seen anything like them before). He had told her of inventions that humans had made in the past to make life easier- airplanes, boats, and cars for transporation. She wondered what it would feel life to be in a vehicle because you wanted to- and not be crammed in to whatever little space it had with at least twenty others. Her father had said that families were supposed to be together- that even though parents often had to go off to work, they always came home at the end of the day to spend time with their children, eat together, laugh together.

As the whip bit into the skin of her back (why hadn't she realized that they had already stopped her and pushed her onto her knees?), Addison tried to picture what her family would have been like if Loki had been stopped. Her father was there- but he was healthy, more muscular than he had been in real life, as she supposed he would be if he had the proper diet. Her mother was there too, though she couldn't remember the woman. But her father always said that she looked a lot like her, and so she pictured someone who looked a lot like her, only older. And her baby brother or sister would have survived. She was sure they'd get along, wouldn't they? And somehow, Serenity was there too, rounding out their little family because she couldn't imagine life without the little girl. They were all happy, because life was perfect in her dream world- the opposite of reality.

As the blows rained down on her, tears welled up in her eyes, sliding down her cheeks. It hurt- not just the beating. No, the physical pain the Chitauri inflicted on her was the lesser of two evils. What hurt the most was that no matter how much painstaking detail she put into the version of reality in which all was right with the world, it wouldn't change the fact that it was nothing more than a dream. A dream that would never come true.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Damon Maximoff

Damon held Keira to him tightly. One hand held her as the other gently rested on the back of her head. "Keira listen you are badly hurt and need medical attention. I do not want to risk not getting you home in time to save you." gently he kissed her forehead.  Slowly he started to decent from the clouds into cover of the tall trees so no one could tell where they were. "not all humans are bad you listen to grandfather too much. Some of my best friends are just humans and one of them is going to help you. Please do not panic. I will be right by your side and this is the only way for me to know that you are safe." carefully he landed on the ground. As if he was holding a new born baby Damon slather on the ground and rested her against a tree. One hand stayed against her cheek, as the other went to his ear. It was a big mistake to use this line of communication against a brotherhood but she needed help now. "requesting medical attention. Quarter of a mile north of entrance fifteen." staying on one knee in front of Keira he looked at her. Softly kissing her forehead to let her know he was here for her. Hoping Roy or some medic got his message.

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*
Guileless son, each day you grow older,
each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold.
The child of my lover, the flesh of my soul,
will die in returning the birthright he stole

"Loyalty...loyalty...loyalty...loyalty, only to me."

Alvaro allowed a grin slip onto his face as Damon complimented his charts on the way out of his room. His winged body-guard was always supportive of his astrology interest. He didn't really care why that was, and was glad that at least someone was. His father greatly disproved of the interest and on several occasions ordered him to abandon the subject. Though maybe that was why he continued to study the stars? Maybe. Alvaro shrugged walking back over to his desk rolling the charts back up and placing them neatly against the side of his desk. Once that was done he shifted the telescope so that it no longer pointed out of the tower and closed the open window. Only once that was done he brought his plate of pancakes over so that he could eat them at his desk. Alvaro was able to finish eating before the door to his room opened and his darling little sister came into the room. Glancing over at her he smiled, "Why yes it is," Alvaro replied standing, went over to Enya and knelt down in front of her, "Happy Birthday sister. Did you enjoy your special breakfast?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magnetic Gekko

User Image
SAMPSON
mutant - sonic scream - loki

Sampson licked his fingers, he had killed some human that was picking on him for what ever reason. He walked towards the stark tower. He wanted to see Alvaro. He needed to see Alvaro. He had a gift for the little girl too, he wanted to impress the older male. He wouldn’t tell but he had something for Alvaro too. He looked down at the small key chain that was of an earth with the various orbits around it. It was supposed to be some astrological thing. Sampson smiled and pocketed the keychain. He entered the tower and made his way towards where the others would be. “Enya!” He shouted. He pulled out a coloring book and the small thing of daisy’s he got her. He smiled and made his way towards the group.

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

As soon as Alvaro was kneeling in front of her Enya put Twilie on the ground next to her gently. Patted her head because Twilie was a good pony sitting. a mischievous smile appeared on her lips as she jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "yeah cause Damon made them. Damon never makes anything bad." she said with a "why do you ask" attitude. As she got older she got more personality. With all her personal time with Damon it turned into a kind attitude and nothing like her father or mother. "I know what I want to do on my birthday! Damon has been teaching me to sing. But I want him to sing a song he wrote." another mischievous grin appeared. She was the god do mischiefs daughter no matter how hard Damon tried. "Damon told me a song was about you." she whispered to her brother. Damon had told her that with the idea she would not tell her brother. Enya looked to the hall when she heard her name. "come on Twilie." she said picking up her pony. Once she held her pony she carried her out into the hall to see who called her.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
User Image

ℓσcαтιση ~ S.H.I.L.D HQ - cafeteria

Annabell had almost finished the shading when Avalon walked over. Looking up from her drawing. She visibly surprised to see another younger girl in this place. Having not yet been informed of the schooling program in place for the few children at the base. " Oh, yeah. Sure. " She motioned with the end of her pencil to the seat right across from herself. Caught off by the girl asking to join her. Annabell had spent a lot of her childhood on the move and in the company of adults. While she could talk to people in her own age bracket, she found talking to adults more natural for the most part. " I'm Annabell, Annabell Piper. " She introduced. The girl's last name, Barton, sounded familiar. Annabell thought she may of heard the name being brought up between two shield agents while she walked through the hallway earlier.

(sorry wb)
                                        User Image

Magnetic Gekko

User Image
SAMPSON

Sampson smiled when he saw the little girl and her pony walk towards him. “Here hun” He said and held the coloring book and flowers out to her. It was a pony coloring book, much like the pony she carried around with her all the time. “Happy birthday” He smiled and walked towards where her brother was, he had heard her voice. “Alvaro” He said and tossed him the keychain. “Here” He nodded to the male and looked down at the little girl and smiled at her. “Maybe we will color later.” He patted her head.

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Regrets collect like old friends
Here to relive your darkest moments
I see no way
And all of these ghouls come out to play

User Image

Emma Fro st

Emma looked up at the blonde woman standing before her, taking her eyes off of the blue Mystique temporarily. "I am sorry to burden you while you appear to be in pain, maiden, but I am completely lost. I was told that Thor is a part of something called SHIELD. Would you happen to know where that may be?" the woman said.
Emma smiled and nodded at the woman. "One of the agents will help you."
she said, referring to Commander Hill and the twin agents. Emma avoiding digging to deep into the woman's mind. She had done so once before to Thor and it hadn't ended well. However she learnt her diamond form could withstand the god's hammer.

Emma turned towards Mystique, her body stiffened and her skin erupted into rock hard diamond just in time, breaking the mental illusion she was casting and breaking the contact she had with the minds around her.

User Image

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
But I like to keep some things to myself
I like to keep my issues drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

User Image

9,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRaven
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDarkhol me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'M ystique'

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰

There it was. A brief moment where only Wanda had eyes on her, and she knew she had quicker reflexes than the Scarlet Witch. Instinct took over and with a smirk on her face she took her eyes away from Wanda's and onto her new target.
                                        It was over in a flash. Mystique pushed off hard against the rough, pouncing into the air like a cat. Her hands outstretched like claws as she lunged for Emma Frost. Emma only had time to raise her arms in an attempt to protect herself. Her diamond form meant her body was solid and as Mystique connected with her it was like running into a brick wall.
                                        Emma stumbled, stepping onto the crumbling edge of the hole, and fell down to the next floor with Mystique on top. With a deafening crunch, Emma's diamond skin cracked the tiled floor below. Mystique rolled away assessing the situation. Emma got up slowly, dazed, her diamond skin slowly returned back into the defenseless human skin she had before.

"Give it up, Mystique." Emma said, using her mind to blast Mystique though the broken doorway. The mutants blue body transformed as she fell, her blue skin shifting into a pale white color, her hair growing from her skull and turning into a familiar pale blonde. Emma followed the fallen mutant and gasped as she saw herself lying on the ground. Emma stared at the Emma Frost, licking blood from her smiling lips.
                                        Careful, Emma broadcasted to the minds around her. Mystique has taken my form. I repeat, Mystique has taken the form of the X-Man Emma Frost.
                                        Mystique smiled and ran further into the ruined mansion. She had spent long enough in the original building to know her way around and so had Emma. Behind her, she could hear the click-clacking of Emma's heels as she ran after her. Mystique could feel her reaching into her mind. Emma was no longer protected. Turning Mystique lunged for Emma once again, kicking her left leg out into her chest. Emma ran into the blow, hitting her hard in the chest and knocking her backwards into the broken brick wall.

Mystique walked over to the crumpled form at her feet. Emma's eyes were closed and blood trickled onto the concrete. "I thought you would have seen that coming." Mystique laughed cruelly as she pulled Emma's unconscious body into a semi-formed cupboard. Running her pale fingers through her now long blonde hair, Mystique walked back along the corridor, back to the hole they had fallen through. When she could just see the light spilling in from the hole in the ceiling, Mystique stopped, lay down on the floor as if she'd fallen. Blood still dripped from the cut on her lip making it look as if she'd been knocked out. Now, anyone who came across her would believe she was Emma Frost, knocked out by Mystique when in truth, the real Frost was hidden only a few rooms away.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x x ↘ ↘ J a q u e l i n e M i l e s
( ) xxx Enter the 'Red' scientist;

( ) xxx The middle-sections of the Stark building.

( ) xxx Clothing.

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

User Image

Mama,
                          I just killed a man,
                          Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger-
                          now he's dead.

There, that was most of the maintenance done for the day.
The reactor, which was seated downstairs, was a breakthrough in energy technology. Infact, Jack had never seen anything like it before. Tony Stark was indeed a technological mastermind - and someone she hoped to measure up to one day. ...Well; That day was already fast approaching, seeing as she'd been protecting the building from outside technology for years. Loki used this little scientist to help with modern-day problems such as technology. Who knows who may've infiltrated the HQ if it weren't for her.

Her heels continued to clank along the floor as she padded through the Stark building, which was now Loki's headquaters. She had her glasses on, a light blue blouse, black leggings and blue shoes with a slight heel. Clutched tightly in her arms were papers, blueprints and other such boring nonsense. While everyone else goofed away, Jack had to work away.

She noticed the small clump of people, all around the little girl, Enya. Of course, it was her birthday, but Jack didn't get anything. Why should she? She wasn't related. She gave them a nod of the head, but then continued to snarl as she wandered on by.
Happy birthday, Enya...

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Will you do the
Fandango?!

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismilah! No, we will not let you go.
Bismilah! We will not let you go!

ooc;; First post~ Bleeh.

So you think you can stop me and spit in my
eye?!?!
So you think you can love me and leave me to-
die?!?!
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta-
here!

Interesting Prophet

User Image
*~ Alvaro Lokison ~*
Guileless son, each day you grow older,
each moment I'm watching my vengeance unfold.
The child of my lover, the flesh of my soul,
will die in returning the birthright he stole

"Loyalty...loyalty...loyalty...loyalty, only to me."

Alvaro chuckled a little at Enya's attitude as he hugged her back briefly. His sister was quite sweet, but she was certainly developing quite the attitude, and Alvaro momentarily wondered what their father thought of it. "Of course, he doesn't." Alvaro replied to her comment about Damon's cooking. The winged mutant was quite the cook and it was one of the things that he liked about Damon. Damon wrote a song? Alvaro thought as he just merely listened to his sister speak about what she wanted to do today. He felt his cheeks grow a little warm and his jaw dropped slightly upon hearing that the song Damon had written was apparently about him. Why would Damon write a song about him? For a while now Alvaro had had a crush on his body guard. What did this song entail? Alvaro wondered as Enya released him and went to go look out the doorway.

A voice from down the hall had called her name: Sampson. Alvaro stood from his kneeling position and hastily reigned in his emotions and composed himself by the time the other mutant walked into his room. He easily caught the key chain and as he examined it he allowed a smile to grace his features. It was of earth and it's surrounding planets. "Thank you, Sam." Alvaro said, looking up from the key chain. It seemed he had yet another supporter of his astrology interest. He then turned to walk over to his telescope and hung the key chain on a piece that was jutting out from the telescope. Hanging it there anybody would be able to see the key chain clearly from across the room. Alvaro briefly noted the red headed mutant walk by and wish Enya a happy birthday. It was the scientist that his father employed to keep the generator running as well as to deal with any technology his father didn't comprehend.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mega Werewolf

11,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Enya smiled as she got another present. "thank you." she told the mutant. Wanting to look through her book she sat down, with Twilie on her lap. She looked at the book and smiled as she saw things that will be fun to color. "Twilie we can color this one, and brothe can color that one, and Sam can color that one, and Damon can color that one." she told her doll as she looked at the pages. When Jaqueline spoke Enya looked at her and smiled. "thank you." her attention was drawn back into the book and she smiled. She gasped and hugged Twilie. "and daddy can color that one! HE WILL LOVE IT!" she said and hugged her doll. 

Magnetic Gekko

User Image
SAMPSON

Sampson smiled at the face of excitement that flooded the little girls five when he gave her the book. "Your welcome" he said when Alvaro thanked him for the key chain. Then when he hooked the item to the telescope he could feel a soft blush on his face. He looked up at the red head that joined them. He didn't remember her name or what she did. He would be honest and say he really didn't care for her, nor did he care for Damon. He cared for the dark royalty that was it. He looked down at his arm that damn human had managed to cut it up. He tucked the arm behind his back to avoid them seeing it. 
x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x x ↘ ↘ J a q u e l i n e M i l e s
( ) xxx Enter the 'Red' scientist;

( ) xxx The middle-sections of the Stark building.

( ) xxx Clothing.

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

User Image

Mama,
                          I just killed a man,
                          Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger-
                          now he's dead.

Even though she didn't entirely like working for Loki, he found his daughter to be ever-so-sweet. She was so innocent, as if the 'evil' royalty thing was never even apart of her. Though, when she grew up, it might've been different. She wouldn't be innocent anymore.

As she padded on by, she didn't even notice her papers slipping from her grasp. Her eyes widened as she dropped her entire stack, her blueprints and files flopping all over the floor. The woman groaned, pushed her glasses backward over her hair - to keep it up - and bent down to gather all those papers back together. Everything; everything had become disorganised. Even her star charts, to which she'd stolen from Tony Starks' archives. He was planning to even go to the moon, how amazing was that?

And now they belonged to her... If Loki didn't find out.

Her eyes caught the sight of blood, however, dripping slowly out from Sampsons' fresh wound. He'd put it behind his back, but his back was facing her.
Hey, you... You might want to get to the Med Bays to get that checked out... If it gets infected, I doubt even your 'mutantness' can save you.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche! Scaramouche! Will you do the
Fandango?!

Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
Bismilah! No, we will not let you go.

ooc;; Sorry if you didn't want me interacting. Just thought that I would.

So you think you can stop me and spit in my
eye?!?!
So you think you can love me and leave me to-
die?!?!
Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby,
Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta-
here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash