Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

Damon Maximoff

Damon heard his phone go off and was pulled out of his thoughts as he looked at the cup with his future in it. Being careful of the cup he took his phone out of the night stand and after reading the message he put it back. Not having a lot of strength he managed. To get off his bed and into the hall. Knowing his grandfather he went back to his room so that's where Damon headed. With only half his strength he moved very slowly. It was ether he moved very slow or his mom was really really fast. As he turned the corner he saw a women that had her facial structure but nothing else looked like her. With other guards around Damon pushed himself off the all and walked like there was nothing wrong. "grandfather it's alright I'll talk to her being as I was the instant messages her. Can you please go talk to alvaro and send him the message? I can't go the because he is in the higher levels of the tower. Being as Phoenix throw me in prison earlier I dout she wants to see me."  he said. 

Yeah he kind of didn't tell his mom about that earlier and wasn't sure if his grandfather knew or not. But it didn't matter hopefully Damon being locked up was the last thing on his moms mind and she would not care what happened. With his mom now hear and his energy running out fast as soon as he got back to his room Damon was taking that thing magneto made and was going to evolve. Until it happened Damon would lose energy until he could not live nay more. 

Precious Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

Right here, right now, stand my ground and never back down
I know what I believe inside. I'm awake, and I'm alive.

Wanda watched as a large titanium plate floated down toward her. She stepped on it, knowing perfectly well that he would not drop her. She crossed her arms as the titanium floated upward and stepped off once she reached the podium. "It's Crimson for today, father. Now where is my son?" she asked, already walking into the building. She did not get very far before Damon rounded the corner, weak. She never heard anything he said to Magneto while she ran over to him and made him lean on her, taking much of his weight. "What are you doing out of bed? You look awful. Come on," she said, leading him back from whence he came. She easily found his room, the only one with the door still open. She got him to his bed and watched as he drank some liquid from a cup. She sat on the edge of his bed, determined to be by his side through this, even if the son of Loki did show up. "How long have you known this was happening," she asked, voice monotone.

When my faith is getting weak, and I feel like giving in,
You Breathe Into Me Again.

Gracious Genius

User Image
THOR ODINSON

Waves are but water. Wind but air. And though lightning be fire...yet it must answer thunder's call.

I have already spoken my name.
There will be no need for me to repeat it.
Let others speak it. Let my name ring from the mouths of my friends!
Let it be cursed by my enemies! Let my name bring cheer to those I cherish!
And fear to those who seek to do them harm!

Thor shook Barton's hand warmly. "I would love to meet your daughter... However right now I must meet my brother." - a much less attractive prospect under the current circumstances. "It is high time he knew of my arrival here, perhaps it will give him second thoughts." He let Barton move away then turned to follow Maria back towards the lifts now that the prisoners were secured; It looked like they were to be facing the Chitauri once again but the prospect of seeing his brother's face was oddly heartening.

"My son arrives to lend his axe to the fighting... however he may have blown himself off course..." Thor followed her out onto the hangar floor, but shook his head when he was invited onto the plane. He'd never liked travelling by them, especially over short distances, on board there was nothing to do but wait for arrival and it chaffed at him. Instead he tugged Mjolnir from his belt and gripped the lanyard in his right hand.

whum, whum, whum. He gave her a few experimental swings before nodding to Maria. "I will follow behind, if it's all the same to you, Lady Hill."

User Image

What if this storm ends and I don't see you, as you are now, ever again? A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning, sets you off against the planet's last dance.

Precious Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image

No apology.
Push your luck, say your prayers.
Make believe you don't care.

"That will do, Odinson. I'm going to cover Ms. Stark. If you want to, cover your son, do so. Otherwise, watch my men's backs if you can," Hill requested. The jets took off, heading straight to where Cory and Ryon were. While in flight, Hill and the others stocked up on weapons and ammo. She had a penchant for small guns, but this time she took two Uzis, one big and one mini, plus some smoke grenades and various other small devices. The two jets, like the first, could not land, and so the commander and her fellow agents leaped from the jet with parachutes. Before landing, Hill shot at the Chitauri with the regular-sized Uzi. If it weren't for the other agents below, she would have thrown a grenade. Once she landed in the cleared-out space, she shot her way through the army in order to get to Cory. "Stark, I'm at your back," she informed the girl, not mentioning the huge amount of trouble that the daughter of Iron Man was in. That would wait for later. For now, she turned her back to Cory and pulled out the mini-Uzi, shooting at the close-range creatures.

Better stand tall when they're calling you out.
Don't bend, don't break, baby.
Don't Back Down.

User Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
Corlene "Cory" Stark

"Shatter every window till it's all blown away,
Every brick, every board, every slamming door flown away
Till there's nothing left standing..."

Through out the battle Cory was thankful for Ryon's assistance as they were fighting. Each time he called out a warning to her, Cory immediately got out of the way of buzzsaw-like attacks coming her way. The Chitauri were attacking her from all sides, and the energy blasts were starting to take their toll on her. She hadn't expected this many to be fighting them. With each one she took down, two more seemed to take it's place. It seemed like they multiplied out of thing air. "The jets are on their way, Miss Stark." JARVIS informed her as she shot off some flares, which took out some of the attacking Chitauri. "Thank god," Cory muttered tiredly in response. She ready to get out of here and away from the violence. She had known violence would be part of this, but she had thought she could handle it. Cory could feel small beads of tears start to accumulate on her eyes, but they didn't spill over yet. The suit certainly helped to keep her fear at bay, helped her to push away the urge to simply give up. Though she wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to last, to keep her focus on getting out alive. Still, Cory had to admit, she was setting a new record for not giving in.

A few minutes later she turned her gaze up to the sky and saw black jets coming to their location. Cory smiled as she watched them begin to hover and agents began to parachute from the jets in order to help them. In her distracted state she hadn't noticed a Chitauri on a speeder coming at her. The Chitauri speeder collided with her from behind, taking out the jet pack that protruded from the back of the suit. Corlene gasped in pain. Despite her being armored, Cory still felt the impact force of the speeder and she knew there would be bruising in that area. With the jet pack damaged, Corlene began to fall. Luckily she hadn't been too high in the sky or the impact of hitting the pavement would have probably killed her. As soon as she impacted the Chitauri were upon her, beating on her where she lay. For a few minutes Cory was in a daze, barely aware of JARVIS's voice speaking to her.

"Miss Stark damage to the jet pack has rendered it unusable." the tears had gathered spilled over, running slowly down her face. Cory blinked, coming out of her daze. "Miss stark?" "I'm here JARV." Cory responded weakly, as she managed to turn her palms upwards. Repulsor beams began shooting out from them, driving back the Chitauri enough so that she could stand once more. It was in that minute that she heard the Directors voice and saw that Hill was now beside her. "Thank you Director," Cory said as she fired a few more repulsor beams at the Chitauri. Having another woman fighting with her, gave her confidence that this fight would soon be done and over with.

"...Nothing left to yesterday
Every tear-soaked whiskey memory blown away,
Blown away."

Distinct Poster

The answers you seek shall be yours...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RYON THORSON

{Outfit} - {25} - {Asgardian} - {The God of Wind}

Mood: Focused | Location: Sidewalk | With: SHIELD/Maria/Corlene
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Indent<Taking the fight to new heights as the more damage that was done to him, the more aggressive he would be, Ryon found himself becoming much more aggressive at not caring who was in his way as Chitauri were starting to fly everywhere. Whether it be means of dismemberment or overall chaos done to their body to which their reptilian blood would be spent on the ground below or drip off of the razor sharp blades of his axe, Ryon found dominance in destruction. His glances over at Corlene would find that she was starting to get overwhelmed with Chitauri, a shout of warning to her would come too late as she was taken out by a Chitauri speeder and taken to the ground with her ability to fly from her jetpack disabled. "Corlene! Are you alright? Do you think you can withstand more or shall I come by your side?" Ryon shouted out towards her, minutes later not anticipating two more SHIELD planes to come and dispatch a wide array of soldiers who came to Corlene's and his aid, a shout of "Nevermind" would confirm that he figured the situation would be dealt with fast. A woman carrying a small weapon and blue-ish black clothing would take to Corlene's side and defend her which was a plus in his mindset, Ryon having no problems fighting Chitauri on his own despite burn marks and multiple cuts and blood spots from both his own blood and Chitauri splatters about him resulting from close combat hits both taken and dealt. Regardless, Ryon still kept up his intensity of fighting even when he was brought down to a knee with a low energy shot to his thigh, but he managed to fight through it and now that SHIELD was here and assisting, he didn't have to have Corlene on his mind as a worry or a distraction which made him focus more on the fight in front of him and less elsewhere.

...once I claim what is mine

Precious Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image
User Image

Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go
berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got
worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely
out of my mind..

Maci was about to give up hope when she heard a familiar voice. She looked to the source, and grinned at Moonbeam. As she walked over to the young woman, Maci transformed to Mac. "Moonbeam, dear, it has been far too long. My time away from you has been dreadfully boring. I do hope you have been far better," he answered her. He followed her into the room and looked around as Moonbeam took off her shoes and went to the minibar. He rarely visited this place, and had never seen this particular room. "Do make it a strong one, darling. It takes quite a lot of alcohol before I can become satisfactorily tipsy," he said. He walked over to the giant windows and looked out on the city. He hoped that soon he could eliminate those horrid creatures under Loki's command. "I do wonder at the king's need for those Chitauri things. Does he not keep mutants as pets? Why does he not use them?" he wondered aloud.

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you
laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed
and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

User Image

Interesting Prophet

User Image
I must contain my anger, or I won’t control my power
But, gods, how long I’ve waited just to see this very hour
It’s just as well I’m not the one who calls the storm of fire,
Or I would turn this battle plane into your funeral pyre
The priests all say I must not hate, but I will not pretend
I saw the wreck you made of her, my Herald and my friend
The scars you left in flesh and soul will be so slow to fade
Oh would I had your coward heart beneath my naked blade

Avalon Barton
"Tag-a-long"

As soon school was over with, she folded the review sheet up and slid it into her pocket dress pocket. Since her father had just come back from a mission, she knew that he'd more than likely be picking her up from school. A smile spread itself across her face as she thought about spending sometime with her father...that is if Hill hadn't sent him out on yet another mission already. That happened sometimes and Avalon tried not to be too upset if it did happen. Her father was second in command of this base after all. It was part of his job. Slipping her backpack over her shoulders she slowly crossed the classroom to the doorway, mentally bracing herself if her father wasn't waiting for her. Though as she exited the classroom her smile widened into a grin as she saw Clint sitting on the bench across the hall. Avalon walked quickly crossed the hall to stand by her father. "How was your morning Papa?" she inquired, though after a second or two fired off a couple more questions. "Did you hear hear when Mama was coming home? Also I heard from another student that the other Avengers are back. Is it true? I want to meet Thor if it is, Papa." She was determined not to miss out on meeting a Norse God. Ever since her parents had told her that they'd met a Norse God she'd been nagging them about how and when she could meet a Norse God herself.

I must control my rage or lose ability to plan
I must direct the fight from here, not charging in the van
As you will likewise do, no doubt, for all that you are cruel
And revel in shed blood and pain, I think you are no fool

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Magneto smirks as he watches 'Crimson' rise towards the podium with his arms crossed. "Ahhh, Crimson is it. Do not fret dear, your boy is.." Magnus pauses as he sees Damon walking weary in towards him. It was then that Magnus was asked to find Avalon and give him message about his absence. He nods and dismisses the small mutant crowd who was curious to see this new mutant member. Seeing Wanda helping Damon to his room, Magnus gives a smirk and finishes off his sentence saying "becoming a man."

On his way to the upper levels Magnus feels the metal on Alvaro's cloth and pocket as he gets nearer and nearer. With that in mind, he also felt the presence of Loki's armor. He then found his presence down the hall near the thrown room. This was Magnus's least favorite place to be knowing the Phoenix was there every time he visits. Walking in, he finds Alvaro along with Loki and Phoenix in the same room. "I do not wish to disturb you my emperor, but I bring a message to Alvaro from Damon." Magneto addresses and turns to Alvaro. "He is undergoing a mutation and will not be able to give his services until further notice" he says looking at Alvaro and continues "I humbly apologize for the inconvenience sir Alvaro." Magnus then nods his head and leaves back towards his chamber, not wanting to be anywhere near Loki's or the Phoenix presence unless needed.

"Liberation will come" Magnus says quietly to himself as he walks towards the elevators to check on his grandson Damon.

User Image

Precious Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

User Image
Siren
Currently wearing: link

It's really good to hear your voice. It sounds so sweet.
Coming from the lips of an angel, hearing those words, it makes me weak.

Keira pulled her tongue back into her mouth and, instead, frowned. "Better? Is there some other way you prefer to be disrespected? Perhaps pouting?" she asked, half-joking. She was beginning to wonder why he bothered giving her so much attention while she was locked in this cage. If he turned away and ignored her, she could go back to her brother. But, for some reason, he kept up his snide remarks, and she kept quiping, and she could not figure out why. She huffed at his next question. "Well, duh. Mine is simple evolution. Amoeba became dinosaurs, dinosaurs became monkeys, monkeys became humans, and humans became mutants. You dumb humans don't seem to be getting it. Or maybe you're jealous," she responded. She looked back to her brother, then back at Austin. "You know I'm going to kill you for hurting him, right?" she said, half-joking again. She would get back at him for it, but not in such an extreme way.

Faith doesn't come from inside. You got to go and get it.
Faith doesn't stay by your side. You've got to not regret it.
If I look my
faith in the eyes, And let my tears flow with grace,
Then maybe someday I'll find A Life For Me To Embrace.

Keira-Siren-Grape-Kei-K-Daddy's Girl-Angel-Goth-Punk-Scene-Lolita-Doll

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
User Image

Clint smiles at her daughter Avalon as she makes her way towards him. The moment she was in front of him, he gave her a kiss on her cheek and says "Hey sweetheart." Avalon was filled with questions for her dad, but Clint couldn't blame her, he was just as excited to see her as she was for him. He smiles and says "Slow down babe, one question at a time" then standing and grabbing her hand as they start to walk. "First of all my day was pretty eventful, I got to play with bows today. That was pretty fun" he says he kept eye contact with her.

Seeing a popsicle stand, Clint could help but want to grab some for his little girl and himself. After purchasing the two popsicles he leads Avalon in a different direction and says "come on sweetheart, I know a place where we can eat these" and winks at her. The two enter towards a location in which only staffs were aloud in. Clint uses his S.H.E.I.L.D id badge to enter the area and before they knew it, they were outside. The sun was setting and the stars were beginning to appear. The sight they saw was towards the ocean, and made it seem as if the world was never taken over by Loki and his Chitauri. The weather was perfect.

The father and daughter took their seat on the floor. Clint sat in more of a lay down position with one leg straight down and the other bent keeping his knee pointed towards the sky. He used one arm to support him up and the other to eat his popsicle. "Ok, to answer you next question, I'm sure she is coming home soon.. she's almost done from what my boss said.."he says giving her a smile and filling her with some hope that she might actually be home soon. "You know, this is where I gave your mom our first kiss.. I swear I thought she was ganna knock me out" he laughs eating his popsicle and continues ".. but she didn't." Nostalgia kicked in and put a smile on Clints face. "Your mom is something else, you know that" smiling at Avalon.

"Ok, and to answer your last question, I have no idea hun. All I know is that for now, we still have our separate mission and that we're probably going to get together again and take care of that bully, Loki" he said to her with confidence that it will happen. Clint didn't want to mention seeing Thor today because he knew if he did, he wouldn't hear the end of it. Luckily he mention Avalon to Thor earlier, only because he knew that he was a man of his word and would eventually visit. "Trust me sweetheart, you're ganna meet him. I promise" he reassures her. "Pfft, why meet Thor when you got the best avenger right here" he winks at her as they both laugh with the day darkening and the stars shinning.

User ImageUser Image

Mega Sailor

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

My name is April Parker

M a y h e m

And so I've said too much and not enough

And so the play is finally at an end

You never had the care to call my bluff,

and so I must be pleased to be your friend

But what then was the purpose of this game?

I never really had a chance to win

It's true, I rather like who I became

But what am I to do with who I've been?

ɅҎ

April sat at a table, her food devoured and the remnants had been picked at and played with until it had become mush. She finally decided to walk around again; the girl had nothing better to do. Once her trash was thrown away and her place cleaned she set out to explore some more. The girl wondered through the floors, not finding much to do. She was not an official S.H.E.I.L.D. member so she wouldn’t be able to do any sort of missions or anything like that, she didn’t know if she wanted to be part of this group, normally she would be on her own and doing her own thing.

The girl wandered into a lounge area and took a seat near a golden haired girl. She picked up a magazine and began flipping through it, all the ads and news were years old. Some of the events she had never knew happened or never happened in her world so it was very interesting to read this particular magazine. She looked over to the other girl and decided to strike up a conversation.

“Hey, I’m April Parker,” She held out a hand towards the girl with a smile, “I’m kind of new here…it seems every moment something is dramatic is happening.”

April let out a light laugh. She did not recognize Freyja from before, when she was fighting Wanda, that rage had blocked out a few faces and actions she had committed. April smiled as she waited for Freyja to answer her.

ɅҎ

It burns from within me as I look at you, shades of red are all I see...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{{OOC:}}

Mega Sailor

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Ϻooɳbeɑm Єlectra

Death is in the flower's heart –
Why to cry for life of any petal?

Death in purple ink of weary pensxxxxxxxxxx
Betrays the written yearningsxxxxxxxxxx
On her scented paper.xxxxxxxxxx

Death is laughing in her cry; xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her broken heart forlorn upon the sleeve.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Death ignores the plight of any purity – xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He doesn’t care or seem to be aware ofxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What her dewy eye desires, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Death beckoned: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

'Embrace the jar! 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And yes, she did –xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Death, of course.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After all, no other man would
Open up her hand and bid her with a kiss,
So Death became her bliss.

⊰〖 M ♥ E 〗⊱

Moonbeam mixed this and that, not quite knowing what was what she wasn’t really paying much attention to anything. She filled two large glasses with a toxic concoction and walked it over to the now changed Maci. The girl took a seat near the large window, placing her drink on the coffee table and holding the other one out to Maci, or once was Maci and was now Mac. She looked up at the man with a smile, her eyes going over his wildly curly orange hair and his somewhat odd apparel.

“Well…I think the Chitauri are ‘a dime a dozen’ as one might say.” The girl shrugged and folded her legs beneath herself and took hold of her drink, taking a sip at first then large gulps. She closed her eyes and let the taste settle and flow down her throat, a sort of warmth following. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening and trying to think but her mind was blank. Moonbeam looked out the window, her eyes scanning the land, wondering what was going on down there.

“So…if you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to see a show. Earlier it never happened and I very much wanted to see you do your magic.” The girl smiled bright, giggling lightly for no real reason what so ever. She drank the rest of her drink and set the glass back onto the coffee table, sitting back, her arms crossed over her chest. For a moment she fiddled with her white gloves and hat, taking them off and setting near her cup, then going back to fix her short bright orange hair. Moonbeam smiled up at him again, wondering if he would agree or decide to do something else
“I can show you my powers after if you are interested, though I’m sure they are not as interesting as others powers…” The girl trailed off and got up, going back to make another drink. She came back in only a few seconds, another drink in hand, waiting for him to say something.

⊰【 D ♡ G 】⊱

Here I am standing infront of the mirror
Staring and talking myself, eye to eye
Looking at my face analyzing and examining it
Asking question and says Who Am I?

With this question i have been realized
That I am nothing and useless humankind
Just like a dead walking woman
Who could not feel anything nor coulld not hear anyone
Not even see all things that happens around
Doesn't know my role in this world
Doesn't even know the right direction
Just like a drunk man, who doesn't know where to go.

I am here breathing but I'm not sure if it is a sign of life
I do smell but could not recognize whether it is bad or good
I have mouth but can't detect if it is bitter or sweet
I have a head but I don't know if I have brain
I could think but it is not right
Because I am this useless humankind.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Somewhat near Ryon and Mac/Maci
Where: New York
Tattoo: :*:
Clothes: Dead Girl
OOC:{{}}

Mega Werewolf

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Austin Tony Rogers

"no I am not jealous you little birdy. And if you haven't noticed I'm not fully human, I'm super human." Austin told her. Yes his dad raised him to respect girls but this one was just so much fun to tease. Her little threat made him chuckle a little. blue] "I would love to see you try." he smirked a little as he thought of something. "let's say you ever get out of here, I'll give you that fight. If you are nice ill go easy on you, but if you keep threatening me no way." he said. There was no way for them to shake hands so it would have to be a verbose agreement. 

Precious Strawberry

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
Freyja Njorordottir
User Image
Goddess of Love, Beauty, Fertility, Etc
My Current Style

Hold me and Love me. Just wanna touch you for a Minute. heart

Freyja could be found sitting very cozily on an armchair, boots off and knees up, balancing a Midgardian periodical. She was very hasty at making herself at home, lounging about and reading, no different than at home. No, there was a slight difference. As she flipped through magazines, plans formed in her head. Though she found war loathsome, she had grown up having a sort of instinct in battle, and so whenever she found herself in one, she instantly started forming strategies and plans that could be used. In fact, right now she was so far into her thoughts that she did not know another person had entered the lounge until they spoke to her. At the sound of the voice, her head snapped up. She let surprise paint her features before corralling them into a more amiable one. Smiling, she took the girl's hand. "Well met. I am Freyja Njordrdottir of Asgard. I am newly arrived, as well," she greeted with a smile. "And I do agree," she added. "This realm seem very excitable." She did not recognize April's face, as the last time she's seen it, it was bloodied. Instead, she smiled when the young woman laughed.

Freyja closed the magazine she had been fruitlessly flipping through on the coffee table before her. Now that she had someone to speak to, she could act socially once more. She placed her feet on the floor and sat back in the chair properly, smoothing her skirt out and crossing her ankles. That was when she noticed April's clothing. "Dear April, are you not one of the women who had been doing battle above ground earlier today?" she asked.

Maybe 3 Seconds is enough for my Heart heart to quit it.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games