Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Dhani 's Husband

User Image

Marvel characters owned by Marvel Comics.

Creators of this RP: Kai500 and ItsDhani

Links

OoC Thread

Profile Thread

Its Dhani 's Husband

User Image

Earth-1218. In the Marvel universe, that is the designation for our world. It is a place where superheroes and super powers don't exist. They only live within the pages of comic books, on the TV screen, or in movies. DC and Marvel rule the comic book lands and are known throughout the world. But what if the other universes existed? What if our world merely served as an original for multiple universes based on the comics we created? Could that mean that our world was just another place in the Marvel universe?

This is where our story takes place.

History is not altered. Everything in the past happened as recorded. However, during the early parts of the year 2014, everything started to change. For three hours, on January 23rd, the skies around the world turned dark. At first, it was just seen as something odd. However, as time kept going, it slowly started turning into panic. When news got out that this was a world wide phenomena, people started to claim that it was the end of the world. It was sort of strange, though. Despite the skies being dark, nothing else out of the ordinary was happening. Right before the darkness went away, a bright red light bathed the world, and then it was done.

The skies returned to normal, and it looked like nothing had changed. Electronics had not gone haywire, no missiles had been accidentally launched. As far as anyone could tell, nothing had changed. Of course, they were wrong. The red light that had covered Earth 1218 was interference from another universe. It was a ripple that had spread throughout the multiverse, originating in a place were superheroes very much existed. Somehow, it had triggered a hidden potential in the human race. There was a change at a genetic level in certain individuals.

It has been 6 months since that event, and the first mutants have started to make themselves public. How they have made themselves public varies greatly from each person. Some have started to use their power for evil, some for good, and some have made themselves into celebrities or turned themselves into lab rats for the government to study.

Our story takes place in San Francisco, a rather well known city on the west coast of the United States. There seems to be an oddly high concentration of mutants in this city. It had been noted as a strange similarity to idea of many heroes appearing in New York city in the Marvel Comics.

Speaking of the major comic companies, they seem to be running with the idea of real mutants. In fact, comics depicting fictional stories of the vigilantes that have showed up have started appearing in comic stores around the country. The public has tried branding the new mutants with names from comic books, based on the similarity of the new mutants' powers with existing comic book characters. Since the comic book companies own these names, they are using the publicity to make money.

So, now the new mutants of Earth-1218 are going to have to create their own path and figure out their own destinies. How will they fit into the world? Will they fit into the world? And what was the true origin of that red light that started all of this?

Kai500's Husbando

User Image

o1: We as in Kai500 and ItsDhani are god/ruler of the RP so whatever we say goes.

o2: No God modding please. Although the line between god modding and using powers can get blurred. Just be reasonable.

o3: This is Semi-lit+ so no one liners guys...TWO paragraphs at LEAST will suffice. However, Kai500 and ItsDhani are somewhat rusty when it comes to group roleplays, so it won't be the end of the world if SOME posts are short. Remember that post quantity does not equal post quality. We don't need you going off on a tangent about a falling leaf for two paragraphs and pretending you're "Adv Lit" for it.

o4: Romance is okay! Drama is cool too.This might be one of the important rules I want you to be aware of, this is based on reality so anything can happen if you just believe!

o5: Swearing I do not mind just not too much where it gets annoying. Violence? Well of course! Without it it wouldn't be MARVEL. Just whenever you have fight scenes don't make it soo long and please don't be all like hahaha I'm the best kung fu fighter in my class therefore I'm gonna win. Try to be open mind on things and that it is possible mistakes can happen for your character to lose.

o6: Okay so here's the jazz on this, for you're character to be accepted there are certain expectations that I am looking for in one to join. As I've mentioned before that this roleplay is based on a great deal of drama and a whole bunch of madness, so I would like creative OC characters that have interesting backgrounds and mostly (If you can be connected to another persons character). This is also something I will be looking into deeply.

o8: You are allowed at least 2 characters only.

o9: Once you fill out your profile the topic for it is "Shot Web" and send it to either ItsDhani or Kai500. Roles are limited so if you know you can't make a profile now then PM ItsDhani or Kai500 "Reserve my spot"

o10: This is an open Roleplay that means Straight, Bisexuals, Homosexuals and etc all allowed. Don't hate. ;D

o11: One of the most important things I value with every roleplay is BE ACTIVE! If you're one of those people who just join a RP and post maybe once or twice and suddenly quit.....GET OUUUT OF HERE. Please. All that I ask of you is to post at least twice a week, thrice would be great if you can but I won't ask much from you. I really want this roleplay to last long enough that its not 10 pages and THE END everyone quits. So, try not to fail me on this part if you are accepted. If you fail to meet that simple criteria the first is a warning then there goes the boot. If you do plan on quitting then just say so, I'll be hurt that you'll be leaving but it'll hurt more if you just leave without a word. ):

o12: AND LASTLY BUT THE MOST RULE WE ALL KNOW!.....Have fun! If you have any questions about the roleplay just ask away, I promise I don't bite. ^ __ ^

Its Dhani 's Husband

User Image

[imgright][Insert here][/imgright]
[size=11][color=darkbrown][b]Username:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Name:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Nicknames:[/b][/color] (Could include your character's Hero/Villain/Whatever name too, if you want)

[color=darkbrown][b]Alignment:[/b][/color] (Good, Evil, Neutral)

[color=darkbrown][b]Soul Of...!:[/b][/color] (Marvel Character that yours is based off of)

[color=darkbrown][b]Age:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Height:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Powers:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Bio:[/b][/color]

[color=darkbrown][b]Likes:[/b][/color]
[list][b][color=darkbrown]-[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkbrown]-[/color][/b]
[/list]
[color=darkbrown][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color]
[list][b][color=darkbrown]-[/color][/b]
[b][color=darkbrownt]-[/color][/b]
[/list]
[color=darkbrown][b]Extra Info:[/b][/color]
[/size]

Kai500's Husbando

User Image

- The characters you make in this RP are not necessarily the characters from the comics. What this means is that, your character can be any race, any gender, and have a completely different name from the Marvel character that your character is based on.
- This also goes for moral alignment. Who cares if Beast was good in mainstream 616? Who cares if Magneto was bad in mainstream 616? The moral alignment of your character is up to you.

Just letting you AGAIN it is in San Francisco, CA.

Month:
July
Day: 6th
Year:

Season: [ Summer Time ]

Its Dhani 's Husband

User Image

This is a list of the Marvel heroes that have already been taken. Just putting this here so someone doesn't create a profile, only to be told that the character they are basing theirs on has already been taken.

Sabertooth

Spider-man

Scarlet Witch

Copycat

Ursa Major

Its Dhani 's Husband

~Reserved~

Its Dhani 's Husband

~Reserved~

Its Dhani 's Husband

~Reserved~

Its Dhani 's Husband