the event starts on august 2nd 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
and ends on august 10th 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
have fun! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 50 51 52 >

zenless's Partner In Crime

Beloved Spirit

I WANNA HATE EVERY PART OF YOU IN ME ________ I CAN'T HATE THE ONES WHO MADE ME
You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse
You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse You say that I'm privileged but my gift is my curse

User Image

______ix xcan'tx xrecallx xthex xlastx xtime______
              _______________SOMEONEx xASKEDx xMEx xHOWx xIx x xWAS

______last i checked i was a [******** wreck

_________________________________i called for help ↘↘
              _________________________________________________ANDx xNOx xONEx xSHOWEDx xUP

___JUST FORGET WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED____JUST FORGET WHAT YOU'VE HEARD

_______________________(xxthe truthx xjust confirmedxx)

________________________________________▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

ICAN'TBEARTHESIGHTOFYOUANYMORE__________

______the monster┆of BOTH worlds — » s.mile behind the :___ clown disguise
              ______________( ♛ )xonline┆offline______________( ♛ )xtired┆nnghh ...______________( ♛ )x. . .

xx
              xx
              xx

chatroom
                                  __________i bite my tongue so you don't hear me

... •lets out a long sigh. this .. isn't going as well as i hoped, really ..
                                    i knew .. this would be a bad idea .. ;

Dapper Businesswoman

xxxxxx xx xx ALL YOU DESIRED WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                User Imagexxx WAS x TO x BE x OLD, x WASx TO x BE x OLD ┈┈
                xxxxxxxxxxxx now that °you're here x you suddenly fear
                xxxxx ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌x ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌x ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

xxxxxxxxxxx O1° xxx kanda yuu
                xxxxxxxxxxx O2° xxx tired
                xxxxxxxxxxx O3° xxx hn, as if

xxxxxYOU'VΞ LOST CONTROL ( YOU'VΞ LOST CONTROL )
                xxxxxx do xxxx you xxx like xxx the xxx person xxx you've xxx become ?
                xxxx s - second × exorcist` ILLUSION of life ° death & re.birth

SCOWLS AND PICKS AT HIS COAT 」 now i don't have any buttons left at all
                          i should just switch back to the coat i wore before re-joining the order. at least it stays shut.
                          but at least we have a place to stay...for another night. tch. this is getting ridiculous.
                          and we can't afford to stay here for much longer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxx ❋ ❋ chat-room / actions

Beloved Spirit

User Image

______________( ♛ )xonline┆offline______________( ♛ )xtired┆nnghh ...______________( ♛ )x. . .

xx
              xx
              xx

kanda

ah .. i had a feeling you'd run out eventually.
                                    feels like it happened a little too soon though. maybe that's just me .. ;
                                    but, ah .. my performances usually bring in a big crowd, so i can do that if necessary?
                                    we might be able to collect enough for another few nights. •smiles a bit.

Dapper Businesswoman

it is just a coat, it doesn't matter really.
                          ....we did break down the door the other day, so the landlady charged us for the repairs of it.
                          do you think that you can handle a performance? i don't want you to collapse in the street.
                          i'd have to be the one to haul your stupid a** back to the room.
                          FROWNS 」 and you're still....recovering.

xxxxxxxx ❋ ❋ allen / actions

Beloved Spirit

User Image

xx
              xx
              xx

kanda

mm, true. but you were fighting me over it a few days ago.
                                    saying something like you didn't want to sell all the buttons on it.
                                    ... you broke down the door. i had nothing to do with that. •frowns a little.
                                    blinks. ah .. yeah. i'm sure i can handle a few performances .. ~
                                    and .. if i start feeling dizzy or anything, i can stop? so you and johnny don't worry about me.
                                    ah .. i promise to be careful, okay? trust me. ~

Dapper Businesswoman

just shut up about it. i changed my mind about the buttons.
                          and i didn't want to sell them because -- we already had this argument walker!
                          GLARES 」i wouldn't have broken the door if you hadn't.... nevermind.
                          fine. go and perform then. but johnny gets to make the decision when you stop for the day.
                          tch, no one should ever trust you.

Beloved Spirit

User Image

xx
              xx
              xx

kanda

blinks .. lowers gaze. .. i'm sorry .. okay?
                                    i didn't mean for it to happen. ;
                                    .. mmh. alright then. tomorrow, then, i'll start performing again.
                                    flinches subtly. .. well .. that was pretty harsh .. ;
                                    i guess .. i deserved that, then ..

Dapper Businesswoman

i know that. i'm not...「 SIGHS HEAVILY 」i'm not blaming you.
                          you just scared pissed me off. you and that goddamn fourteenth. he's an a*****e.
                          though i shouldn't have expected anything less.
                          no trying to run away while you perform either. or i'll slice you into piece.
                          FROWNS AND LOOKS AWAY 」 i don't want to have to distrust you.
                          but you almost killed johnny. i don't know how to keep you safe...and everyone else safe from you.

Beloved Spirit

User Image

xx
              xx
              xx

kanda

.. why aren't you? you should be blaming me.
                                    .. i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything, kanda.
                                    blinks. ... i won't run away. i swear to you that i won't.
                                    hesitates for a moment. frowns deeply. .. even if you don't want to .. maybe it's best that you did.
                                    i don't .. i don't know how to keep anyone safe, kanda. i can't .. i'm dangerous.
                                    not only that, but i'm scared. i don't .. want to hurt the ones that i care about ..
                                    but every time i try .. it still happens. it still happens, and i don't know what to do about it anymore .. ;

Dapper Businesswoman

because i've known you long enough to know what he does isn't your fault.
                          SCOWLS 」 you aren't the fourteenth. and he isn't you.
                          it won't make this any easier to blame you for some s**t you can't control. that you already blame yourself for.
                          ....you'd run away to protect everyone though, i know that.
                          stop thinking that you have to do everything on your own idiot, that's not the way this works.
                          even if you don't know what to do, i do. if anyone can keep you in line its going to be me.
                          until this war is over and we've gotten that parasite out of your body i'll be a sword and shield. for you.
                          don't give up, that isn't like you. you've always been sickeningly optimistic. 「 SMIRKS
                          ..... it might be for the best if we ditch johnny though.

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User ImageUser Image
                                            x██ x x x xi██x shards « ❛ of ◇ glass xnot !your bitch ˟ ˟ stranger ❤⋮poetry
                                            tab
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO BE BY YOUR SIDE xxxxxxIF THESE WINGS COULD FLY xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            User Image tab IN THE MOMENT WE'RE
                                            i▬▬ 10 FEET x TALL
                                            xxxxxxxxxAND HOW YOU TOLD ME AFTER IT ALLxxxxxWE'D REMEMBER TONIGHTxxxxxFOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES
                                            ████ ██ ONLINE tab pretty good.i xx ━━ magnus.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab ███ i↓↓ chatroom.
                                              tab
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI F xT H E S E xW I N G S xC O U L D xF L Y
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Oh. It turned back on. tab FROWNS AND FURROWS HIS BROW . Anyone here?

Stubborn Bookworm

User Image
                                                      jamesP A R A b a t a i → ║║ ♪ his ( great ) sin
                                                            User Image

No one can say that death found in ( me ) a w i l l i n g comrade -- Or that I went easily.
                                                                          User Image
                                                                              User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ♬ ◦║
                                                                          xx If aught butxxd e a t hxxpart thee and me.

JAMES CARSTAIRS
                                                        YOU'RE MY ( BA♪CK ) BONE.
                                                        xxxOnline
                                                        xxxYOU'RE MYxx¤xxCORNERSTONE.
                                                        xxxxxxCurious
                                                        xxxxxYOU'RE MY C R U T C H ( ) WHEN MY LEGS xxSTOPxxMOVING. . .
                                                        xxxxxxxxxThose I love, know that I love them.

devicexxx ˇ〈〈 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            ... Ah, wait! I think -- I do believe that I've gotten it. ( / tilts his head, his face just a few inches from the screen )
                                            William, I think I've figured it out! ( / Will doesn't actually care at the moment. )
                                            What an interesting piece of machinery... I wonder how Henry came up with something like this... ( /smiles, leaning back in his chair. )

So then, I wonder... Is anyone here?

Beloved Spirit

User Image

xx
              xx
              xx

kanda

shifts jaw. that .. that doesn't mean anything, kanda ..
                                    it is my fault because i .. i can't keep him in check. every time i think i have a good hold on him, he .. he breaks it ..
                                    and even if this is something i .. i can't control, i still don't want to put anyone in danger .. !
                                    .. what's wrong with that? the farther i am from everyone, the better it'll be .. ;
                                    blinks. ... how would you know what to do? you're not the one with a noah inside of you.
                                    .. if you could get the fourteenth out of me .. that'd be a miracle in and of itself. •dry chuckle.
                                    .. yeah, well. you're the one being optimistic, at the moment. .. surprisingly encouraging, too .. ~
                                    .. would that really be best? maybe .. we should at least send him back to the order .. ;

others

ah .. hello there. •waves a bit.
                                    i'm here for the time being. ~ c:

sigma___xx's Princess

Galaxy

User Image
                                        User ImageUser Image
                                            x██ x x x xi██x shards « ❛ of ◇ glass xnot !your bitch ˟ ˟ stranger ❤⋮poetry
                                            tab
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO BE BY YOUR SIDE xxxxxxIF THESE WINGS COULD FLY xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            User Image tab IN THE MOMENT WE'RE
                                            i▬▬ 10 FEET x TALL
                                            xxxxxxxxxAND HOW YOU TOLD ME AFTER IT ALLxxxxxWE'D REMEMBER TONIGHTxxxxxFOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES
                                            ████ ██ ONLINE tab pretty good.i xx ━━ magnus.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab ███ i↓↓ brother zachariah.
                                              tab
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI F xT H E S E xW I N G S xC O U L D xF L Y
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              .. Brother Zachariah? You're the last person I'd expect to see using a computer. tab SMALL FROWN. WELL. WAIT. HE LOOKS LIKE HIM, BUT IS THIS REALLY BROTHER ZACHARIAH. WHAT'S GOING ON HERE . ... Wait. You are Brother Zachariah, aren't you?

Dapper Businesswoman

yes it does. you're the only one who doesn't believe it, and its really starting to piss me off!
                          as long as you don't stop trying to keep him in check then you're doing fine.
                          ....he's strong. you just have to try and be stronger than him. for a little while longer.
                          you aren't putting anyone in danger, johnny and i are choosing this. get that through your thick skull.
                          tch, more like the farther you are away the more options the noah has to take you over with no one there to stop him!
                          because, i'm the only one who knows how to beat up both you and noah. 「 SMIRKS
                          and i'm the best at it.
                          if we kill the earl, the rest of the noah will die. right? that's all we have to do.
                          don't expect it to last moyashi. i just can't deal with you being gloomy, it pisses me off.
                          this isn't the end. you aren't allowed to give up when we might be able to finally end this war once and for all.
                          ....we shouldn't send him back to the order.
                          i might have beat the hell out of some CROWS when i first found johnny 「 LOOKS AWAY 」.

( ooc all: my head is pounding so i'm basically going to sleep right now ;;; sorry i hope to chat with everyone tomorrow when i inevitably pick up this conversation )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces