This is not what I had planned
      It's out of my control

Don't be such a naughty boy~

Flying at the speed of light
      Thoughts were spinning in my head
      So many things were left unsaid
      It's hard to let you go

Tamaki

[/blinks] Kyoya... isn't he a guy? [/confused] that's a weird kind of relationship you all have there. [/slight chuckle] Sounds strange.
Eh... [/slight flush] The guy I've been goin' out with for... 'bout ten years. [/chuckle] It's just who he is, you know. I honestly don't mind at all.
Well, you mention you where a King. i'm sure kings are usually rich, hm? Hm... [/blinks] Well, then it's good that it's all guarded up. Though, we aren't the kind to steal, so you don't have to worry at all. [/chuckle]
[/blinks] Commoner thing...? [/slight shrug] Don't really think so 'round this time. usually those rich guys are the same as any other guy too, as far as I've seen. Heh, or a lot worst. [/chuckle] Yes, I guess love is love.

Takuto

Really. I'm sure if you wheren't here to begin with, you would have somthin' right? [/slight chuckle]
Anyways, it's nice to meet ya. Name's Nice holystone. [/slight wave]
What's up?

Chatroom

Well, I guess I can talk to a few others.
hello~ [/slight wave]

(( a bit lazy, but go talk to her~ otl! ))

Greedy Prophet

format made my unicorn death. don't you dare steal this. you bastards.
blarg█ ████ ██ █████████████ █████ ███ ██
ssssssssssi know the sound of your voicexxi know the touch of your handxxi know the way they bring me back again
xxxxxxxxxxxdra▪matic *K⇣NG ◟daddy: figure ♚.` beautiful!__ naive.- romantic.

User Image

xxxxxxxxx*&. i can't ↪sleep and▪ i'm up! all :night `
                unicorncount the hours they go so slow — — i'm losing my mind, please give me a sign
                __________░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ♔ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                trolololols oxxg oxxo nxxa n dxxl e txxt h exxr a i nxxp o u rxxxi ' l lxxb exxa l lxxy o uxxn e e dxxa n dxxm o r e
                trolololols oxxg oxxo nxxa n dxxl e txxt h exxr a i nxxp o u rxxxi ' l lxxb exxa l lxxy o uxxn e e dxxa n dxxm o r e

___________⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 01.__× tamaki suoh, but you can call me king!
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 02.__× those.. twins.... ... they need to stop influencing my haruhi! D>
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 03.__× unnecessarily worried and distracted
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 04.__× i wouldn't dare look anywhere but you ~

unideathformati'll be all you need and more..▪▪..i'll be all you need and more..▪▪..i'll be all you need and more
                dohohohohohohoWE'LLxxxSTILLxxxHAVExx↷ `xxEACHxxxOTHER- - - -)- -
                blaヽand⋮ just ⇣ ❜come ---↻.here ;to ▫ me `
                unideathmadewhen the world has dealt its cards, if the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart

xxxxxxxxso go on and let the rain pourxxso go on and let the rain pour

xxx│███ &.nice *
                  He is! (/beams) Have you met him, then? Huh? (/blinks) How's it weird? It works perfectly!
                  Ten years? I'm impressed, I've never heard of someone dating someone for that long ;; Are you planning on getting married?
                  Well, I'm not really a king... .. But I should be! (/is super happy that she should he actually was)
                  I wasn't necessarily worrying about you stealing, actually. Oh.. (/slightly downcast that he didn't learn something new)
                  It doesn't sound like you know very good people.. A-are you trapped there?!

xxx│███ &. kyoyaaa *
                  Then, we are going!? (/cheers to himself) Thank you Kyoyaaa! ~ I'll see you when you get here! Don't forget a camera!

xxx│███ &. guardian *
                  Oh, really? Huh, I thought I'd seen you somewhere before.. That's odd.. You're apart of the drama club? (/interested look, gestures to himself) You should know that I have an impressive acting career... ~
                  Good enough? (/suddenly super srs, takes his shoulders) Us beautiful people are always good enough. There is nothing out of reach!
                  I know I would! (/gives a charming smile) With my given looks, there's no doubt about that!
                  (/eyes sparkle at the thumbs up. thinks that's so cool and does one in return) Same to you..! Um.. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name!

[ ooc; yaaaaay my daughter! <333 ]
B × BANG BANG!! BomB FreaK loveingexplosion

( ON ) LINE

User Image
      This is not the end, this is not the beginning
      Just a voice like a riot rocking every revision
      But you listen to the tone and the violent rhythm

Nice Holystone

Though the words sound steady something empty's within them
      We say yeah with fists flying up in the air
      Like we're holding onto something that's invisible there

Wish they'll come back soon.

Cause we're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear
      Until we dead it, forget it, let it all disappear

Pretty good

Waiting for the end to come
      Wishing I had strength to stand
      This is not what I had planned
      It's out of my control

Don't be such a naughty boy~

Flying at the speed of light
      Thoughts were spinning in my head
      So many things were left unsaid
      It's hard to let you go

Tamaki

Heh yea, I met him a few times on this. [/blinks] Guess we just don't go namin' ourselves as "mom" or "dad" since we are all friends... but working at a business. I'm usually called "Boss" by the other guys. That's the only nickname we got 'round here.
[/slight chuckle] It was very sweet actually... but we where both 'bout nine years old at that time. [/slight flush] ... heh... we really haven't put much thought into that. We're still pretty young, you know.
Oh? What makes you say you should be a king then?
heh. Just watch out who you meet. I'm just sayin' is all. [/slight shurg] Hm? [/cant head] Now what's the matta? You seem pretty happy a second ago.
Heh... well, i don't know 'bout that. Guess it depends which side you're in. You may understand what we do, or you may just be against it. We don't really care much about what 'appens. [/blinks] Trapped? No way. I've only been caught once, but lucky had someone help me and Nike out. Other times, I'm the one savin' someone from our group. [/plesant smile]

Takuto

Really. I'm sure if you wheren't here to begin with, you would have somthin' right? [/slight chuckle]
Anyways, it's nice to meet ya. Name's Nice holystone. [/slight wave]
What's up?

Chatroom

Well, I guess I can talk to a few others.
hello~ [/slight wave]

(( a bit lazy, but go talk to her~ otl! ))

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
「 galactic pretty boy」PRO`TECT゜in•a•pinch ~g u a r d i a n tauburn

this is my duty, tab tab tab tab tab I'll protect you with my life,
                this is my duty tab tab tab tab tab I'll protect you with my life,

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ONLINE ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User Image

I'LL SAVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT
                                            tab tab it's something i've just gotta do.
                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                            it's why i'm here..

this is my duty, I think? tab tab tab tab tab I'll protect you with my life,
                                                this is my duty, I think? tab tab tab tab tab I'll protect you with my life,

↘♚『takuto tsunashi』♚↙
                                            tab tab tab ↘♚『Bored.』♚↙ tab tab tab tab

↘♚『just about to get into the bath.』♚↙
                                            tab tab tab ↘♚『Huh!? e-ehh, well....;;..』♚↙ tab tab tab tab

PRETTY LITTLE HERO
                                            tab tab i may just look like a pretty face
                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                            it's a fact that I'm a guardian

SING A SONG OF YOUTH
                                                    tab tab tab ↻▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab ♞ ⇥ K⇣NG

(/scratches cheek and smiles)Yeah, I've gotten that a lot lately, but no I don't do anything for magazines.
                                            Yeah, part of the night flight drama club.
                                            it's up to the president not me but, I don't really think we need anymore members.
                                            (/slightly taken aback)B-beautiful people?;; ah well, I've gotten that a lot too. though I guess I could model...
                                            (/sideways smile)there's no doubt about that. If it's something you really wanna do then go for it.
                                            Oh, my name is Takuto Tsunashi nice to meet you.

SING A SONG OF YOUTH
                                                    tab tab tab ↻▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab ♞ ⇥ Nice

(/chuckles himself) that's very true.
                                            Nice to meet you Nice, I'm Takuto Tsunashi.
                                            Hmm? oh nothing really, just hanging out for a little bit, Sugata and Wako are asleep so I guess I'm just passing the time.
                                            how about yourself?

Greedy Prophet

format made my unicorn death. don't you dare steal this. you bastards.
blarg█ ████ ██ █████████████ █████ ███ ██
ssssssssssi know the sound of your voicexxi know the touch of your handxxi know the way they bring me back again
xxxxxxxxxxxdra▪matic *K⇣NG ◟daddy: figure ♚.` beautiful!__ naive.- romantic.

User Image

xxxxxxxxx*&. i can't ↪sleep and▪ i'm up! all :night `
                unicorncount the hours they go so slow — — i'm losing my mind, please give me a sign
                __________░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ♔ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░

___________⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 01.__× tamaki suoh, but you can call me king!
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 02.__× those.. twins.... ... they need to stop influencing my haruhi! D>
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 03.__× unnecessarily worried and distracted
                . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .— 04.__× i wouldn't dare look anywhere but you ~

unideathformati'll be all you need and more..▪▪..i'll be all you need and more..▪▪..i'll be all you need and more
                dohohohohohohoWE'LLxxxSTILLxxxHAVExx↷ `xxEACHxxxOTHER- - - -)- -
                blaヽand⋮ just ⇣ ❜come ---↻.here ;to ▫ me `
                unideathmadewhen the world has dealt its cards, if the hand is hard, together we'll mend your heart

xxx│███ &. everyone *
                  Oh, sounds like Kyoya is here! Sorry everyone, but I must be going ~ Hah, I wouldn't be surprised if the twins suddenly
                  asked me to model for their show! Ahhh, well, I suppose I'll get back on here again, this was fun! (/smiles) It was nice talking with you all!

[ user has signed off ]

Shirtless Elder

__ .third `brother ⇩⇩strictly❝b-buisness make my own - - - luck !
I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn't deal Whisper in a dead man's ear

User ImageUser Image

:___lluck gandor
                                                    :___lonline
                                                    :___lmy office
                                                    :___lhm...? no

nAME
            ☎:_sighs; runs a hand through his hair At least it's been quiet today... Or as quiet as
            things can be while Mister Tic is working.
            Hm...
            Is anyone here?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
isn't it lovely?OTAKUcentric__boyslove((腐女子))torture tactics !!

xxxxxHERExISxTOxYOUxHONEY
xxxxxxxxxBUT I'M OUTOF YOUR LEAGUE
it's a nice night▇▇ never gonna pass me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'causexi'mxoutxofxyourxleaguexyourxleaguexyourxleague
blaaaaaahwaaaaahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blah rah roo mahh((karisawa, erika ))xxxx((fine ))

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY
xxxxxxxxxYOU’RE COMINGMY WAY
it's a nice night▇▇ but I move like a landslide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsoxgetxouttaxmyxwayxandxstayxaway
blah rah roo mahh((anime, manga, bl~ ))xxxx((online ))

xxx▇ ▇xname
                                  woooooo
                                  Ow. Ow ow ow ow ((sucking lightly on her finger))
                                  Mghnn...I should be a bit more careful when handling his ice picks ;; ((finally takes a look at
                                  it
                                  )) Well it's not as bad as it could be I guess....
                                  Anyone here?

Shirtless Elder

I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn't deal Whisper in a dead man's ear

User ImageUser Image

eRIKA
            Are you alright, Miss Erika? ☎:_faint frown
            I'm here...

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
isn't it lovely?OTAKUcentric__boyslove((腐女子))torture tactics !!

xxxxxHERExISxTOxYOUxHONEY
xxxxxxxxxBUT I'M OUTOF YOUR LEAGUE
it's a nice night▇▇ never gonna pass me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'causexi'mxoutxofxyourxleaguexyourxleaguexyourxleague
blah rah roo mahh((karisawa, erika ))xxxx((fine ))

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY
xxxxxxxxxYOU’RE COMINGMY WAY
it's a nice night▇▇ but I move like a landslide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsoxgetxouttaxmyxwayxandxstayxaway
blah rah roo mahh((anime, manga, bl~ ))xxxx((online ))

xxx▇ ▇xluck
                                  woooooo
                                  Huh? oh I'm okay~ ((smile)) I ahh...just stuck myself with an
                                  ice pick on accident ;;
                                  Hello~ How are you?

Shirtless Elder

User ImageUser Image

cHAT
            Hm...
            It would seem some unexpected buisness came up. I apologize for my sudden disappearance.
            Is anyone still here?

{ooc: sorry a friend of mine popped in for a bit. but i'm back now}

Generous Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Megurine ❦ Luka
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
The Girl in Byakkoya
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Tired
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Home
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Work tomorrow...
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Him?
╚══════════════╝

User Image

《№ 03》 ⇢ ℐ am ℂrimson ℂamellia ♫ ♪ ♫ T℧ℵÅ ℒover ❤

Everyone ; ℂan go Google it

[/yawns] Looks like the end to my lovely
                                        weekend. Tsk. It was boring so I guess it
                                        doesn't matter too much. Maybe I should
                                        have just spent it here? Ah well. I'm here
                                        now. Does any one want to talk?

Generous Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Ҭᾴῒώᾴɲ
/
Ӽȋᾀѳ ℳεῒ

☾ ∫l☼wẻŗ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ mªịЀתּ☽

{{Offline}} {{Online}} {{AFK}} {{Mobile}}

Home
Content
Stupid headache
W-what? [/Blush] I have no such thing.

Nî hâo Everyone!!

Tsk....I have a headache...
[/rests her head on her desk] I still need
to visit Gege...I hope he's not wondering
where I am. [/small sigh] Hmm? Oh! I
haven't been here in awhile. Well, hello
everyone. [/smiles]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Crimson Red [Pandas and Hello Kitty] The Symbol of Luck, aru~

is...Online~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you wander through the life?...
Wang Yao (China)

Like a child without a care

Do you fear the things you love?...
worried slightly..stressed

Do you seek the things you fear?

When the world comes crashing down...
Home

do you just smile and say

I am the Great Pretender, oh yeah...
listening to music

willing to dream forever

Oh I'll just float away and let the waves...
Whatever comes on.

keep pulling me in

I'll just hang out here and watch the world...
That's personal, aru!

pass over my head.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chatroom

He finally left. [sighs in relief]
I wonder where she is, aru..
Anyone on?

Generous Lover

7,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Ҭᾴῒώᾴɲ
/
Ӽȋᾀѳ ℳεῒ

☾ ∫l☼wẻŗ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ mªịЀתּ☽

{{Offline}} {{Online}} {{AFK}} {{Mobile}}

Home
Content
Stupid headache
W-what? [/Blush] I have no such thing.

Nî hâo Everyone!!

Oh! Gege! [/small smile]
You had company? [/headtilt] Who was
over? Brother is so lucky to have people
come visit him. [/small sigh]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Crimson Red [Pandas and Hello Kitty] The Symbol of Luck, aru~

is...Online~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you wander through the life?...
Wang Yao (China)

Like a child without a care

Do you fear the things you love?...
worried slightly..stressed

Do you seek the things you fear?

When the world comes crashing down...
Home

do you just smile and say

I am the Great Pretender, oh yeah...
listening to music

willing to dream forever

Oh I'll just float away and let the waves...
Whatever comes on.

keep pulling me in

I'll just hang out here and watch the world...
That's personal, aru!

pass over my head.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mei

[smiles softly] Ni hao Mei.
Yes I did. It was Korea coming to bug me about something..[frowns] and to grope me, aru..
Japan hasn't visited you recently?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces