Make Sure to Get Pictures and Layouts! 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Info About the Event Will Be Updated Soon! 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 96 97 98 >

Invisible Junior

User Image

「。тєα ⇌ sαcнєʀтσʀтє。」❥ м゚→υsιc ƒʀoм тнє ♡ нєαʀт ➠ мυsιк ιsт ⋗ ℓєвєη ❂
↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

▐ What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive ▌xxxx▐ What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive ▌
          ▐ What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive ▌xxxx▐ What day is it? And in what month? This clock never seemed so alive ▌

。 『 Name: Roderich "Austria" Edelstein 』xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx。 『 Crush: No one /// ;; 』

▐ I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much. time ▌xxxx▐ I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much time. ▌
          ▐ I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much. time ▌xxxx▐ I can't keep up and I can't back down, I've been losing so much time. ▌

。 『 Thoughts: Oh? What's this? 』xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 。 『 Doing: Examining this device. 』

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose.

αη∂ ιт`s уσυ αη∂ мє αη∂ αℓℓ σтнєʀ ρєσρℓє
                                ι ∂ση`т кησω ωну • ∫ ✉ Eliza ♥ ⇢ ノ ι cαη`т тαкє my му єуєs 域 σƒ уσυ ♡
                                          ♫ / nods )
                                          Yes, it is.
                                          Hopefully, I never met him here = = ;;
                                          Ah I see. Hm? Oh it's nothing. Just a presentation at a festival.
                                          We've been conducting more things together though it's been slowing
                                          because of what happened to his country. I hope his country recovers fast. ♫ / smiles slightly )
                                          ♫ / smiles ) I have been well. Though the disturbance with that idiot hasn't changed at all ;;
                                          Although, there has been something that changed after his last birthday... ♫ / sighs ) ;;

ooc ;; I'm pretty excited. It's the first time I've spoken with a Norge and a Hungary [ that isn't gender bent ] x'D

ι ∂ση`т кησω ωну • ∫ ✉ Lukas Norway ⇢ ノ ι cαη`т тαкє my му єуєs 域 σƒ уσυ ♡
                                          ♫ / sigh ) I just clicked the site and then a pop-up thing appeared and it was this. And yes, I'm quite aware of that.
                                          The albino idiot, named Gilbert ;;
                                          Yes, for some reason I'm surrounded by them. Though the biggest idiots I've met
                                          are still Denmark and Gilbert ;♫ /massages temples )
                                          I can see that you are ;; ♫ / grimaces )

ooc ;; DAMNIT.There went my fangirl side for Norge.
                                          I just started giggling like made at your reply > w > ;;
                                          And yes, roddy is surrounded by idiots. x'D
                                          Or maybe he attracts them. Because we all know it takes one to know one 8D ~
                                          ♫ / piano'd )

Romantic Raider

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
S↳tubborn ↣ Frying Pan Knight ⇙⇙ Ⓕⓤⓙⓞⓢⓗⓘ

`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

╔══════════════╗
Elizabeta Héderváry
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Akai Tori
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Normal
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Reheating food
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Hmmm
╚══════════════╝

Visszatérés én boldog helyen
Roderich:

[/crosses her arms and sighs]
I'm sure it would mean trouble if we all
were here at once...A festival? I see.
[/nods] I do too. It's never nice when one
of us gets hit with something hard...[/small
frown; perks up a little] That is good to hear.
Except about him. He will never change I fear.
His last birthday...[/tries to remember] Hmm...
I wonder what could have happened...

(Lol. Nope, i play the characters as they are.
Specifically because I just love her with pru and Aus.
But again, this is my first Austria. X3)

Lukas:

No, nothing like that. I wouldn't eat
something like that this late. It's just a
simple snack. [/nods] I've been here about
twice now. So I am still fairly new. Of course
I'll talk. [/smiles]

Invisible Junior

User Image

↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

。 『 Name: Roderich "Austria" Edelstein 』xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx。 『 Crush: No one /// ;; 』

。 『 Thoughts: Oh? What's this? 』xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 。 『 Doing: Examining this device. 』

♫ / chuckles ) it would be nice to see Germany on here, he works too much.
                                          Yes, a festival of theirs.
                                          I'm sure his people will remain strong and so will he.
                                          Maybe one day he will, by a miracle. ♫ / slight smile )
                                          Maybe next time I'll drug his cake and let's see how he likes it.
                                          Oh I have no idea at all. All I notice is that he became less destructive.
                                          Other than that he's still a dimwit. = w=.

Message Sent!

Romantic Raider

6,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image
S↳tubborn ↣ Frying Pan Knight ⇙⇙ Ⓕⓤⓙⓞⓢⓗⓘ

I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.

I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.

I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

╔══════════════╗
Elizabeta Héderváry
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Akai Tori
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Normal
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Reheating food
╚══════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
Hmmm
╚══════════════╝

Roderich:

I wish I knew how many of us were on here.
A festival sounds like fun. Especually with
spring weather right around the corner. Of
course they will! It's Japan! [/reassured smile]
Well, let's just hope it stays that way for awhile.
Although...It's really hard to bring him down...
I wonder if something is really wrong...[/frowns]
[/giggles] Yes he is. But France and Spain
seem to hang around with him often...I
wonder how they deal with him...

Lukas:

[Message Sent]

Invisible Junior

User Image

↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

I don't ... = = ;;
                                          Yes. it does sound like fun.
                                          ♫ / smiles ) Kiku is quite strong. I'm sure he'll prevail.
                                          I hope so too.
                                          ♫ / irritated look ) Then I'll just have to try harder.
                                          I don't think so. Other than not destroying things in the house
                                          he's quite normal.
                                          They're idiots as well. = w=.

Message Sent!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* b - blunt — ❛olderbrother__ ✕; re.clusive ⊱: t - trolls &&. faeries`
unicorndeathmadethispeiceofshityosodontstealitandstufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffBUT I'LL BREAK MY SILENCE ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
unicorndeathmwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauser is currently... online.xxofflinexxaway.xxdisconnected.

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of youxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of youxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you
      ___I'M ( H - HOLDING ) ON TO; WHITE ↺.BALOONS!
      xxxxxxxxu pxxa g a i n s txxaxxs k yxxo fxxd o o m_____t e l lxxm exxi fxxy o uxxs e exxt he m
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

unicorndeathmadethisshit▇▇ ゚ lukas bondevik norway[xx♔.xxannoyed and bored
      unicorndeathmadethisshit▇▇ ゚ ;m fine... little tired.[xx♔.xx... .. (/blankstare)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat's inside of me is invisible to most
      xxxxxxxxxx「 ▒▒: I KNOW I'M NOT • IN ⊹ C - CLEAR VIEW - - -
ahahaha⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯
mwahahahahahahahahaTHE CHANGES IN ME ARE LIKE THE WEATHERxxxSTORMY AND CLEAR STRENGTH BOUND TOGETHER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN WHAT'S BEHIND US
                  mwaha████ ;`& ICE

.... .. (/stares) I thought you didn't like when I cared for you..? (/doesn't really take it as a joke) I'll come over and take care of you more, if you'll let me.
                  Nothin' wrong with it. Ja, 'm glad you went and made a friend. (/frowning, suspicion waves coming off of him like woah)
                  Your sickness is makin' you blush? That's not how it works, Ice. (/takes the blanket off of him all the way and staaares) Why are yah blushin'?
                  ..... Knew it. Yah do like him, don't you? Even tho' you say different a lot. (/pretty much already knew this)
                  Glad that yah listen to me 'bout that. (/very pleased) Good. (/stares at him) ... Oi.. (/motions for him to stop moving)
                  I'll help you with that, alright? (/steps close, expression blank, and helps him get the jacket on the rest of the way, zipping it up when it's set)
                  Oh, s' you like me and Anko lots more than you let on? (/being very blunt) Like I said, sick doesn't make yah blush, other things do. (/frowns)

[ ooc; bgiaogaer ;; /sees that now. oh, so soon! hm.. he might be.. xD ]

mwaha████ ;`& RODERICH

If it's a popup then you'll have a virus. (/completely serious but is totally teasing) Better get a new computer, aristocrat.
                  That one gives me headaches. (/raises a brow) Your own fault you're surrounded by 'em.
                  Anko's top of the list, I think. (/blank stare) Wasn't even all the fights he's been in, either. He was just born stupid, I think.
                  Then why'd yah ask that? Yer odd.

mwaha████ ;`& Elizaveta

You should teach my brother some'a your habits. The kid's gonna give himself a bad stomachache one of these days from all those sweets.
                  Hnn. Don't remember how long I've been gettin' on this. Not that much, I don't think. Really only get on 'cause Ice does.
                  Alright. Don't talk to you much, really. (/stares at blankly)

Invisible Junior

User Image

↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

Message sent !

I'd rather not. Better if this gets destroyed really. Then Gilbert would stop convincing me to use this thing.
                                          Well of course. He is Gilbert after all. ♫ / shrugs ) I just want to play my piano, the idiots just keep popping up and bothering me ;;
                                          Hm. How can you deal with him? ♫ / blinks ) That would actually explain everything and i thik Gilbert was born and idiot too.
                                          ♫ / sighs ) Eitherway, how have you been?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* b - blunt — ❛olderbrother__ ✕; re.clusive ⊱: t - trolls &&. faeries`
unicorndeathmadethispeiceofshityosodontstealitandstufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffBUT I'LL BREAK MY SILENCE ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
unicorndeathmwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauser is currently... online.xxofflinexxaway.xxdisconnected.

User Image
      xxxxxxxxu pxxa g a i n s txxaxxs k yxxo fxxd o o m_____t e l lxxm exxi fxxy o uxxs e exxt he m
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

unicorndeathmadethisshit▇▇ ゚ ;m fine... little tired.[xx♔.xx... .. (/blankstare)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat's inside of me is invisible to most
mwahahahahahahahahaTHE CHANGES IN ME ARE LIKE THE WEATHERxxxSTORMY AND CLEAR STRENGTH BOUND TOGETHER

mwaha████ ;`& ICE

.... .. (/stares) I thought you didn't like when I cared for you..? (/doesn't really take it as a joke) I'll come over and take care of you more, if you'll let me.
                  Nothin' wrong with it. Ja, 'm glad you went and made a friend. (/frowning, suspicion waves coming off of him like woah)
                  Your sickness is makin' you blush? That's not how it works, Ice. (/takes the blanket off of him all the way and staaares) Why are yah blushin'?
                  ..... Knew it. Yah do like him, don't you? Even tho' you say different a lot. (/pretty much already knew this)
                  Glad that yah listen to me 'bout that. (/very pleased) Good. (/stares at him) ... Oi.. (/motions for him to stop moving)
                  I'll help you with that, alright? (/steps close, expression blank, and helps him get the jacket on the rest of the way, zipping it up when it's set)
                  Oh, s' you like me and Anko lots more than you let on? (/being very blunt) Like I said, sick doesn't make yah blush, other things do. (/frowns)

mwaha████ ;`& RODERICH

Really? Me 'n anko could come over and break it if yah want. (/serious stare) My troll hasn't been able to do much lately...
                  Guess so, ja. (/frowns) Why don't you lock anythin' in your house? Set up traps outside, that'd keep him away from yah.
                  I don't do it that well. If he gets too close I shove him away an' I tell him when he's bein' an idiot and all that..
                  Been bored. (/glances off, uninterested) Just doin' work and readin' books. Ice's comin' over, so I'll be less bored then. You?

[ ooc; OMG i missed your ooc last time, my bad xD i think you said you fangirled and giggled at norway?
                  that makes me happy xD he's so much fun to play ~ i've never talked to him with a roderich before! ]

mwaha████ ;`& Elizaveta

You should teach my brother some'a your habits. The kid's gonna give himself a bad stomachache one of these days from all those sweets.
                  Hnn. Don't remember how long I've been gettin' on this. Not that much, I don't think. Really only get on 'cause Ice does.

Invisible Junior

User Image

↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

Message sent !

;; let is get destroyed itself.
                                          ... I don't even want to know ;;
                                          ♫ / sighs ) I lock everything in the house actually. As for setting traps, maybe. ♫ / shrugs )
                                          Since he eats my sweets, I think I'll drug one of the cakes while I'm baking it. ♫ / small smile )
                                          ♫ / chuckles ) Well I guess those two are the same peas in a pod. Or maybe they just spend too much time drinking ;;
                                          ♫ / nods ) I see. Iceland... i don't think I've ever spoken to him before...
                                          How is he though? ♫ / just asks to be polite )
                                          ♫ / shrugs ) I've been well. Aside for the usually routine of Gilbert coming to bother me, I've been well.

ooc: That's fine x'D
                                          Yes, I did. I'm a Norway fangirl x'D
                                          I've never let Roddy speak with a Norge before too x'D

User Image

mwaha████ ;`& ICE

mwaha████ ;`& RODERICH

Nn? Me 'n him could do it quicker. (/assured nod) Him and that huge axe, me and my huge troll. (/studies) ...
                  Then he has a key, obviously. (/nods) Ja, traps are the best. I could help you, if you wanted. (/thinking of hidden pits with stakes at the bottom)
                  'S probably the best idea to come up with in this case. Jus' don't kill him. Or do. I dunno. (/shrugs)
                  They must'a drank together sometimes. Though never when I was there. Both idiots, both drink... Might'a gotten into fights.
                  He's good to talk to. Interestin', though if he doesn't like you, you'll know. (/takes after his brother)
                  Sick. (/is not interested in pleasantries and just staaaares at) 's borin'. You should try expandin' again.

[ ooc; you're not alone xD i love this guy with a passion <3 lol, a friend of mine is actually playing roddy in a different
                  chat. so it's weird having a different one ;; in that chat i'm germany and turkey, though xD ]

mwaha████ ;`& Elizaveta

Invisible Junior

User Image

↳ ιs 。 ℓιηє ‼ xxxxxxxxxx

Message sent !

Thank you for the offer but I'd rather let it get destroyed on it's own ;;
                                          I don't think it's a key ;; He talks about passing through windows than doors ;;
                                          ♫ / blinks ) Well, if it will get him to stay away for a while... As long as you don't intend on killing him then I'd gladly accept the offer.
                                          Oh, I have other plans that poison ♫ / chuckles and smiles )
                                          I'm pretty sure Gilbert has been through a lot of fights while he's drunk.
                                          It's the reason i started keeping a first aid kit under my beds since he knocks
                                          on my door half past midnight, drunk and wounded = = ;;
                                          ♫ / nods ) Ah I see.
                                          I'll pretend to know that I get what you just said ;;
                                          ♫ / coughs awkwardly and polishes his glasses )

ooc: Lololol. i've never played any other character in Hetalia other than Roddy or Kiku.
                                          They're my main muses x'D
                                          The rest are just to try them out x'P

Chatty Flatterer

■ .NOBLE♜Bl.ood ❜( M - mystery˖ `death ✗▌⋮ ___1: Earl of Poisons ✁ `x&&. ノp.risoner of secrets » serve!ONLY. me
            ━━━━━━━━━━━
            ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███
            synonymous♜.❜Caught Up in!this m- madness ✗▌⋮ ___ . ノToo Blind To See
            synyonmous logic posting layout please no steal▌⋮ ` you know I make you wanna scream____▌⋮ ` you know I make you wanna scream
            synyonmous logic posting layout please no steal▌⋮ ` you know I make you wanna scream____▌⋮ ` you know I make you wanna scream
            synonymous logic posting layout please do not steal or use any partON linesyn☐ mobilesyn☐ idle syn ☐ disconnected
            ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███

User Image
                                                ♜.❜( S - scream from!the ˖ `pleasure ✗▌⋮ __1: un.mask your desires
                                                synonymous posting layout no steals mkay?scream till there's silence - - - scream till there's silence - - - scream till there's silence
                                                synonymous posting layout no steals mkay?scream till there's silence - - - scream till there's silence - - - scream till there's silence
                                                syny███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███

synyonmous logic1 ▌⋮ ` Earl Cain Hargreaves_____________2 ▌⋮ ` Reviewing a Case File & Organizing Poisons
                                                synyonmous logic3 ▌⋮ ` Romance? Are You Serious?........____4 ▌⋮ ` Scream - Avenged Sevenfold
                                                do not use this posting style or take anything that is being used exactly please
                                                synonyms■ .SCREAM♜⋮ ˖ ( when » ` there's l - life.left___
                                                syny███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███
                                                space this because i hate negative space D<
                                                ♜.❜( W - we've all!had a ˖ `time ✗▌⋮ __2: wh.ere we've all lost control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✗▌⋮ __ En - chanted❜. )
                          synonymous1) . e - enchanted skys. com (chat)
                          syny███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███ ■ ███

❜. /pouts) B/ hmph...i am not entertained. Word around
                              London says that there's a Gala tonight at another Earl's home. Not looking forward to it, yet my
                              family name and reputation to seems to be the only thing anyone cares about...I have some time
                              before i must leave. Hello? is anyone on the device?

space this for logic
                          ooc:x
                          synonymous logic's use▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dapper Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
isn't it lovely?OTAKUcentric__boyslove((腐女子))torture tactics !!

xxxxxHERExISxTOxYOUxHONEY
xxxxxxxxxBUT I'M OUTOF YOUR LEAGUE
it's a nice night▇▇ never gonna pass me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'causexi'mxoutxofxyourxleaguexyourxleaguexyourxleague
blaaaaaahwaaaaahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blah rah roo mahh((karisawa, erika ))xxxx((tired ))

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY
xxxxxxxxxYOU’RE COMINGMY WAY
it's a nice night▇▇ but I move like a landslide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsoxgetxouttaxmyxwayxandxstayxaway
blaaaaaahwaaaaahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blah rah roo mahh((anime, manga, bl~ ))xxxx((online ))

xxx▇ ▇xname
                                  woooooo
                                  ((yawns; slumps slightly in the back of the seat)) Mou, I don't
                                  get what Dotachin means when he says we stand out too much. Hm...~ Well that's nothing I
                                  need to worry about~
                                  ...and I was careless again huh? ((huffs faintly)) Well as long as there's still power I'm not
                                  gonna worry. After all I need to make sure my new anime dvds can play~ and that other
                                  thing...

Anyone here?

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
My master calls me: Kohaku
My ever changeing moods: Content / curious
Love is eternal: ......

ONLINE - OFFLINE- BRB

Thousand~~Year~~~ Curse~~~

Speak to me: anyone
Hm, I haven't been on this for a while.
Is anyone on?

User ImageUser Image

Chatty Flatterer

˖ calm classic __ ノMommy`s Approval &&. »__*prince of darkness ` Host ! l - lover B.usy ___ xxSilence/Please
              ━━━━━━━━━━━
              ˖ ( those » ` three w - words.are said too much___
              synonymous logic posting layout . forget what we're told &&. ______ ( If I. if i just lay here )
              synshow me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life
              synonmous logic posting layout, no steal. with me.To Find My Own
              synonymous logic's posting layou, please do not steal or reusei need your grace i need your grace i need your grace
              synonymous logic's posting layou, please do not steal or reusei need your grace i need your grace i need your grace
                User Image

xx xx x xxx xx x xx x xx x xx x
              ❜ __ ノIs Here In Your &&. »__*perfect` Eyes ! T - they're all i can see

synonymous logic posting layout .around our heads &&. ______ ( Confused About. how as well)
              synonymous logic posting layout please do not steal or use any partON linesyn☐ mobilesyn☐ idle syn ☐ disconnected
              . Ootori Kyouya . That's Idiotic...Too Busy . What You KnowTwo Door Cinema Club . Relaxation

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                          synonmous logic's chat& . E - nchanted.
                          1 ) :xe - enchanted skys .com (chat)

space this cause i needs a space : D
                                The weekends bring a lot of much needed rest into my life. I am at peace.
                                to put it simply, however, i am growing rather bored. this place is of a sort entertaining. Hello?
                                is anyone on today?

ooc:
                          synonymous logic's use▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces