<< < 1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 96 97 98 > >>

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
isn't it lovely?OTAKUcentric__boyslove((腐女子))torture tactics !!

xxxxxHERExISxTOxYOUxHONEY
xxxxxxxxxBUT I'M OUTOF YOUR LEAGUE
it's a nice night▇▇ never gonna pass me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'causexi'mxoutxofxyourxleaguexyourxleaguexyourxleague
blaaaaaahwaaaaahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blah rah roo mahh((karisawa, erika ))xxxx((fine ))

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY
xxxxxxxxxYOU’RE COMINGMY WAY
it's a nice night▇▇ but I move like a landslide
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsoxgetxouttaxmyxwayxandxstayxaway
blah rah roo mahh((anime, manga, bl~ ))xxxx((online ))

xxx▇ ▇xcharles
                                  woooooo
                                  Eh? ((blinks)) why would you have to cut them? ((blinks))
                                  Ne, aren't they not? I mean one can be a serious medical condition and the other's just human
                                  nature after all...
                                  Well it was~ ((light smile))
                                  Eh? It's really not that complicated....just call me Erika after all~ ((smile~)) huh..? Earl?
                                  Is that a title of royalty that makes you entitled to certain reigns of power and whatnot?
                                  ((curious)) Oh ah...I'm alright. Just bored since I can't go anywhere right now.
                                  How are you?

((ooc; well you need some way to get the test answers from the teacher -nodnod- pffft fail dark fail ))

xxx▇ ▇xluck
                                  woooooo
                                  Ne, maybe Luck-san needs a vacation?
                                  Ehhh...kinda ((rubs her head with a sheepish smile))
                                  Wanted to go do something but Togusacchi's still mad about the fire incident sooo....((prods
                                  her fingers together
                                  )) I'm kind of bored and stranded

xxx▇ ▇xkyouya
                                  woooooo
                                  ((light smile)) Bored as ever or so it seems. Though I guess that
                                  just means Togusacchi's still upset over uh..."something" so I'm kind of stranded and bored right
                                  now ;;
                                  How are you?

xxx▇ ▇xothers
                                  woooooo
                                  Ah~ Hello~ wanna talk?

((ooc; orz. distracted distracted > u>;;; ))

Shirtless Elder

__ .third `brother ⇩⇩strictly❝b-buisness make my own - - - luck !
I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn't deal Whisper in a dead man's ear

User ImageUser Image

:___lluck gandor
                                                    :___lonline
                                                    :___lmy office
                                                    :___lhm...? no

eRIKA
            I couldn't agree more, but I can't afford to go away now. ☎:_sighs
            Hm?
            . . . ☎:_small sigh; leans his forehead against the balls of his fingers before resuming his
            look of apathy
            Fire incident?
            Of course reguardless of what you did he shouldn't have left you stranded.

kYOYA
            Hm? Because she's a bodyguard of sorts, and the person she's looking after is... rather
            important. ☎:_shuts his eyes; masked expression People can get away with just about
            anything when money and fear are involved. ☎:_rests his chin in his palm Although you
            may be right, a reform may be in order.
            I took care of things, and appropriate punishments were handed out all around. ☎:_raises an
            eyebrow
            You have your own police force? If only we could all be so lucky.
            Well that's good to hear. ☎:_measured smile So you run a magazine then? I've always
            considered that an interesting buisness.

gLUTTON
            ☎:_nods Yes, but the situation is under control now.
            Hello.
            Luck Gandor. ☎:_stiff nod And you are?

mEMORIES
            Hm? ☎:_raises an eyebrow; otherwise apathetic stare
            I'm here if you would like to talk.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'causexi'mxoutxofxyourxleaguexyourxleaguexyourxleague

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY

xxx▇ ▇xcharles
                                  woooooo
                                  Eh? ((blinks)) why would you have to cut them? ((blinks))
                                  Ne, aren't they not? I mean one can be a serious medical condition and the other's just human
                                  nature after all...
                                  Well it was~ ((light smile))
                                  Eh? It's really not that complicated....just call me Erika after all~ ((smile~)) huh..? Earl?
                                  Is that a title of royalty that makes you entitled to certain reigns of power and whatnot?
                                  ((curious)) Oh ah...I'm alright. Just bored since I can't go anywhere right now.
                                  How are you?

((ooc; well you need some way to get the test answers from the teacher -nodnod- pffft fail dark fail ))

xxx▇ ▇xluck
                                  woooooo
                                  Hmm...~ ((taps her chin)) maybe Luck-san should come to
                                  Ikebukuro for a vacation when possible? ((smile))
                                  Ahh....
                                  ((prods her fingers together more)) We ended up buying a faulty stun gun to replace the
                                  one Yumacchi had in his uh.."stuff" apparently. It's not like it was our fault we didn't even know
                                  it was faulty until it sparked and got the supply bag--eh...I'm sure you can figure out the rest ;;
                                  Ne, I agree ((nodnod)) besides we told him we wouldn't use fire in the van anymore
                                  because of what happened last time ((huffs))

xxx▇ ▇xkyouya
                                  woooooo
                                  ((light smile)) Bored as ever or so it seems. Though I guess that
                                  just means Togusacchi's still upset over uh..."something" so I'm kind of stranded and bored right
                                  now ;;
                                  How are you?

xxx▇ ▇xothers
                                  woooooo
                                  Ah~ Hello~ wanna talk?

Chatty Flatterer

˖ calm classic __ ノMommy`s Approval &&. »__*prince of darkness ` Host ! l - lover B.usy ___ xxSilence/Please
              ━━━━━━━━━━━
              ˖ ( those » ` three w - words.are said too much___
              synonymous logic posting layout . forget what we're told &&. ______ ( If I. if i just lay here )
              synshow me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life
              synonmous logic posting layout, no steal. with me.To Find My Own
              synonymous logic's posting layou, please do not steal or reusei need your grace i need your grace i need your grace
              synonymous logic's posting layou, please do not steal or reusei need your grace i need your grace i need your grace
                User Image

xx xx x xxx xx x xx x xx x xx x
              ❜ __ ノIs Here In Your &&. »__*perfect` Eyes ! T - they're all i can see

synonymous logic posting layout .around our heads &&. ______ ( Confused About. how as well)
              synonymous logic posting layout please do not steal or use any partON linesyn☐ mobilesyn☐ idle syn ☐ disconnected
              . Ootori Kyouya . That's Idiotic...Too Busy . Chasing CarsSnow Patrol . Looking For Something Interesting

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                          synonmous logic's chat& . G - lutton.
                          1 ) :xHer MAJESTY'S Will . Queen's butler. GLUTTON

space this cause i needs a space : D
                                You seem to be quite determined to kill if it were a living organism. Perhaps
                                you should get that mentality checked out. A simple suggestion. And yes, that was slightly
                                nonsense, but i suppose that's something you'd like to do someday. We have a vareity. Today
                                we have settled on South African sweets. very exotic and the ladies loved them. Perhaps, we'll
                                do some Belgium sweets tomorrow, i must place the order in tonight for the chefs.❜. /Blinks)
                                Apples aren't boring. They're part of a balanced diet. I'm quite fond of the red fruit.

ooc:
                            unless one of us do it again xDD
                          synonymous logic's use▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          synonmous logic's chat& . L - uck.
                          2 ) :x__ .third ✩ `brother ⇩⇩strictly▬❝b-buisness ↻ make my own ⊰- - - luck !

I see. Either way, a sense of public decency should be enacted.
                                demolishing property by no means should be taken lightly due to the people she is in charge
                                of protecting and locating. However, i suppose that since it isn't my buisness. I will no longer
                                debate on the matter.❜. /sighs; pushes glasses up bridge of nose)
                                That is a truthful statement. Even in the very liberal world we live in, material posessions still
                                determine power. i will not lie, i've used my wealth and status to my advantage. It's the way
                                most things are done sadly. It depends the person doing the bribe. That's good to hear. Every
                                aciton, has an equal reaction. Yes, indeed i do. My family has them employed for private matters.
                                ❜. /laughs lightly) Actually no, i'm the
                                vice president of a host club in my academy, however, i maintain it as a buisness for activity
                                purposes and nortority.

ooc:
                          synonmous logic's chat& . E - rika.
                          3 ) :x☇OTAKU。centric__boys♂love❤((腐女子))torture ☠ tactics !!

❜. /Blinks) Stranded? As in a remote location? Well, you are in the heart of Tokyo,
                                There should be something to do around the town. Perhaps go out to dinner. That'll seem like
                                a good pasttime. and may i ask why he is upset? Ah, well, i'm doing well, going over some
                                documents and trying to find something interesting to also do.

ooc:
                          synonmous logic's chat& . C - old.
                          4 ) :x---x-Lїcọriće-ⓘce::✽:: Warm▶or◀Cold☆[Memories]{{ Ⓘ Refuse to call you お兄ちゃん!!

i'm on if you wish to talk. Ootori Kyouya, pleasure to meet your aquaitance.

ooc:
Her MAJESTY'S Will . Queen's butler. GLUTTON

User ImagetomydearCharlesGray,fromDark
                    And who do you think you are?
                    Runnin' round leaving scars
                    (Charles Grey)
                    Collecting your jar of hearts
                    And tearing love apart
                    (Good food~)
                    You're gonna catch a cold
                    From the ice inside your soul
                    (Ha-ha~)
                    So don't come back for me
                    Who do you think you are?

Chat
                        eyes with lies~

Whoopsie~ time to head out finally!!

[/user log off]

((@pochi:.....I'll come back to save you my love~ xDD miss you <3
                    @calli: ....stfu! You kill my cool mood now. XD ))

❷ ❸ ❹❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿

--- ---x-Lїcọriće-ⓘce:::: WarmorCold☆[Memories]{{ Ⓘ Refuse to call you お兄ちゃん!!
User Image

♪♫{{-Online-}}{{-Offline-}} {{-AFK-}} {{-Disconnected-}} ♫♪

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
engin leið! engin leið! engin leið! engin leið! engin leið!
▬ :: :: ▬

xxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( Snow drifts build up and enfold us)--❅--- ------
Nafn :: ヾ( ̄o ̄; )チガウッテバ、、、 {{- ERIK "ICELAND" LEIFSON||☩

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( As we wait out this winter storm)--❅--- ------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Staðsetning :: ( ´△`) アァ- {{- At Home, bored from being sick ||☩

xxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( So we snuggle close in the darkness)--❅--- ------
Skap :: (*´ο`*)= はふぅん -- ---- {{- Bored and a bit stir crazy||☩

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( And keep each other so warm)--❅--- ------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkærleika :: ε-(´・`) フー {{- .....No one! .||☩

⇣ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••x•X•x•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ☸ ⇣⇣ ---- -- ---- -
User Image
||▬▬▬x▬▬▬ ⇣This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet ⇣⇣
||▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ⇣ Þetta piparmenta vetur er svo sykur sætur ⇣⇣

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWere you expecting something from me?⇣
Bjóstu eitthvað frá mér? ⇣

xxxxxxxxxx{CHATROOM} ⇣⇣* ☸
(/Yawn's and sighs) Last night, was rather fun I guess. HK said, his brother fixed dinner up, and it would be smarter to save money and eat at home.. so we ate, with his family... (it was rather embarrassing though)..... Well, I stayed over night, but I'm back now.. so uhm, is anyone here today..?

[user is now online]

(ooc: Uhm, talk to him if you want, doubling elsewhere and talking to a close friend I've not talked to in a while, so slightly distracted. )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- -- ----

xxxxxxxxxx{BUSINESS} ⇣⇣* ☸
Oh uhm hey then...
So, who are you? (/blank stare)
and uh.... how, are you...? (/horrible at starting convos.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- -- ----

xxxxxxxxxx{CLASSIC} ⇣⇣* ☸
Oh, hey.. Uhm.. Iceland.. er.. Erik... Nice to meet you too I guess. (/blinks)
So uh.... how.. are you..? (/horrible at starting convos)

(ooc: @DARK: Noooooo. XDD why you leave me like this?? adfasdfd )

⇣⇣ It's keeping me warm, it's keeping me warm ⇣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬||
⇣⇣ Það er að halda mér hita, það er að halda mér hita ⇣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬||

- ---- -- ---- ⇣⇣ ☸ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••x•X•x•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ⇣
User Image

Shirtless Elder

I died So many years ago But you can make me feel Like it isn't so And why you come to be with me I think I finally know You're scared Ashamed of what you feel And you can't tell the ones you love You know they couldn't deal Whisper in a dead man's ear

User ImageUser Image

eRIKA
            Hm? ☎:_raises an eyebrow; doesn't think she's serious Perhaps I should travel a bit.
            I'm sure some time away would do me good.
            . . .
            ☎:_sighs I see. Perhaps you should have tested it before you put it to use. I am rather
            glad Mister Tic is so low-tech...
            But yes. I can see how things would have gone down
            hill from there.
            . . . Dare I ask what happened last time?

kYOYA
            I suppose you're right. ☎:_shrugs But I don't see it happening anytime soon.
            I can't say I argue with you. But on the other hand I'm not currently in a position to get rid of
            her. And replacing her would be another matter entirely. ☎:_shakes his head; straightens
            the paperwork on his desk

I suppose those with money and power are naturally inclined to use is, and why shouldn't they?
            On occasion I have done the same. ☎:_closed eyed smile But naturally you have a point.
            ☎:_leans back slightly in his chair Of course if it was as easy to enact such reforms as
            it is to talk about them we wouldn't be having this conversation. ☎:_nods I see. Well
            then I suppose you're lucky in that respect.
            Hm? ☎:_nods; small smile Ah, I see. Although I admit it's interesting that you could
            take such an activity and turn it into something so productive.

mEMORIES
            ☎:_nods; neutral expression Luck Gandor, it's a pleasure. And yourself?
            Oh, I'm doing very well. Just dealing with the aftermath of some unfortunate circumstances.
            How are you?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY

xxx▇ ▇xluck
                                  woooooo
                                  ((smiles)) Ne, you should. It could do you a bit of good and if you
                                  do decide to come here I could give you a tour of the city~
                                  Eh? Ne, we didn't even put it to any use. It just got caught on the strap when it went off
                                  that guy you mentioned before?
                                  Yeah...((small sigh))
                                  Eh? Nothing bad happened last time. It was contained to where it was suppose to be, but
                                  Togusacchi was complaining about how he wasn't going to get the smell of burnt flesh out of
                                  his van for a week ((nonchalant about it))

xxx▇ ▇xkyouya
                                  woooooo
                                  No, more like my poor word choice in an example ((idly taps the
                                  cover of a manga with a brief pout
                                  )) I know that there is and there was a sale i wanted to go
                                  to on the other side of town but I can't go since he's the only one who drives ((makes a face))
                                  Dinner? That's not really a good past time...hm...((taps her chin)) Though I think it's
                                  Yumacchi's turn to pay so...~ ((slightly impish smile; blinks; shrugs)) He's blaming the
                                  incident of...ahhh..."faulty technology" on us even though we promised we wouldn't do anything
                                  like that in the van again ((idle smile)) Hm? Well that's good at least right...? Hmm...
                                  maybe Kyouya-kun needs a hobby of sorts?

xxx▇ ▇xothers
                                  woooooo
                                  Ah~ Hello~ wanna talk?

Chatty Flatterer

˖ calm classic __ ノMommy`s Approval &&. »__*prince of darkness ` Host ! l - lover B.usy ___ xxSilence/Please
              ━━━━━━━━━━━
              ˖ ( those » ` three w - words.are said too much___
              synonymous logic posting layout . forget what we're told &&. ______ ( If I. if i just lay here )
              synshow me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life ﹕chasing cars ﹕show me a garden that's bursting into life
              synonmous logic posting layout, no steal. with me.To Find My Own
                User Image

xx xx x xxx xx x xx x xx x xx x
              ❜ __ ノIs Here In Your &&. »__*perfect` Eyes ! T - they're all i can see

synonymous logic posting layout .around our heads &&. ______ ( Confused About. how as well)
              synonymous logic posting layout please do not steal or use any partOFF linesyn☐ mobilesyn☐ idle syn ☐ disconnected
              . Ootori Kyouya . That's Idiotic...Too Busy . Chasing CarsSnow Patrol . Looking For Something Interesting

synonmous logic's chat& . E - nchanted.
                          1 ) :xe-enchanted.com (chat)

❜. /scowls; rubs temples) The twins have broken a table....i must take my leave for the night. Good Bye all

❜. /user has logged off)

ooc:
                            what's up with the distractions this week xD

Shirtless Elder

User ImageUser Image

eRIKA
            ☎:_waves a hand I'll see what I can arrange then. But I can't guarantee it will be anytime
            soon. Hm? Well I suppose I would need someone to show me around.
            . . .
            Ah... Well I suppose that was a stroke of luck. Had you discovered it was defective while using
            it things could have gotten messy. ☎:_nods Yes. That would be him. His preference
            is scissors.

. . . You are reminding me more and more of someone I know. ☎:_heaves a sigh; can't help
            but smile a little
            Even when she does what she's supposed to do there's a mess involved.
            And I can see how that would be a problem. Do you always do your work in a van?

kYOYA
            I must say I feel your pain. ☎:_nods Farewell

mEMORIES
            ☎:_nods; neutral expression Luck Gandor, it's a pleasure. And yourself?
            Oh, I'm doing very well. Just dealing with the aftermath of some unfortunate circumstances.
            How are you?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image

xxxxxLOOKIExHERExBABY

xxx▇ ▇xluck
                                  woooooo
                                  Hm~ Alright then. I do hope you do come ((smiles; claps her hands
                                  together
                                  )) Good! I promise I'll be the best guide you ever met~
                                  Yeah I guess it was. It'd be pretty bad if it was on a job like you said Huh...((taps her
                                  chin; mumbling more to herself
                                  )) Don't think I've ever tried scissors before...they always
                                  seemed too messy

...eh? Someone you know? ((confused smile)) Ne, you know that makes me wonder if
                                  that's a good thing or a bad thing. And we don't try to leave a mess behind if we don't have to.
                                  Togusacchi gets really mad after all~ ((smile~)) Hm? ((nods)) Yumacchi would set
                                  a building on fire if we did it in one and there aren't exactly many places where wandering eyes
                                  wouldn't be able to see us at work in Ikebukuro after all.

xxx▇ ▇xothers
                                  woooooo
                                  Ah~ Hello~ wanna talk?

--- ---x-Lїcọriće-ⓘce:::: WarmorCold☆[Memories]{{ Ⓘ Refuse to call you お兄ちゃん!!
User Image

♪♫{{-Online-}}{{-Offline-}} {{-AFK-}} {{-Disconnected-}} ♫♪

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
engin leið! engin leið! engin leið! engin leið! engin leið!
▬ :: :: ▬

xxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( Snow drifts build up and enfold us)--❅--- ------
Nafn :: ヾ( ̄o ̄; )チガウッテバ、、、 {{- ERIK "ICELAND" LEIFSON||☩

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( As we wait out this winter storm)--❅--- ------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Staðsetning :: ( ´△`) アァ- {{- At Home, bored from being sick ||☩

xxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( So we snuggle close in the darkness)--❅--- ------
Skap :: (*´ο`*)= はふぅん -- ---- {{- Bored and a bit stir crazy||☩

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⇣ ▒▓▓ ▓ ( And keep each other so warm)--❅--- ------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkærleika :: ε-(´・`) フー {{- .....No one! .||☩

⇣ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••x•X•x•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ☸ ⇣⇣ ---- -- ---- -
User Image
||▬▬▬x▬▬▬ ⇣This peppermint winter is so sugar sweet ⇣⇣
||▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ⇣ Þetta piparmenta vetur er svo sykur sætur ⇣⇣

xxxxxxxxxx{CHATROOM} ⇣⇣* ☸
(/Yawn's and sighs) Last night, was rather fun I guess. HK said, his brother fixed dinner up, and it would be smarter to save money and eat at home.. so we ate, with his family... (it was rather embarrassing though)..... Well, I stayed over night, but I'm back now.. so uhm, is anyone here today..?

[user is now online]

(ooc: Uhm, talk to him if you want, doubling elsewhere and talking to a close friend I've not talked to in a while, so slightly distracted. )

xxxxxxxxxx{BUSINESS} ⇣⇣* ☸
Mhmm... (/nods) Iceland, er... Erik. call me either one is fine.
Dealing with an unfortunate circumstance..? what happened..? It doesn't sound like, you would be doing very well if something like that happened.... (/stares)
Hmm..? oh, I'm.. alright. Been sick, and stuck at home for like a month... but, yesterday, Hong Kong asked me out to dinner, so I am feeling a lot better...

xxxxxxxxxx{OTAKU} ⇣⇣* ☸
Oh sorry, I didn't see you there...
uhm, hey... who are you? Uh, I mean.. how... are you.. (/fidgets, terrible at starting convos)

(ooc: ---------------------------------------- )

⇣⇣ It's keeping me warm, it's keeping me warm ⇣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬||
⇣⇣ Það er að halda mér hita, það er að halda mér hita ⇣ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬||

- ---- -- ---- ⇣⇣ ☸ •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••x•X•x•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ⇣
User Image

Shirtless Elder

User ImageUser Image

:___loffline

cHAT
            Hm...
            It would seem she's back.
            Pardon me.

Greedy Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* b - blunt — ❛olderbrother__ ✕; re.clusive ⊱: t - trolls &&. faeries`
unicorndeathmadethispeiceofshityosodontstealitandstufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffBUT I'LL BREAK MY SILENCE ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
unicorndeathmwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahauser is currently... online.xxofflinexxaway.xxdisconnected.

User Image
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of youxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of youxxxi'm sending out a signal to the possibility of you
      ___I'M ( H - HOLDING ) ON TO; WHITE ↺.BALOONS!
      xxxxxxxxu pxxa g a i n s txxaxxs k yxxo fxxd o o m_____t e l lxxm exxi fxxy o uxxs e exxt he m
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

unicorndeathmadethisshit▇▇ ゚ lukas bondevik norway[xx♔.xxannoyed and bored
      unicorndeathmadethisshit▇▇ ゚ ;m fine... little tired.[xx♔.xx... .. (/blankstare)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhat's inside of me is invisible to most
      xxxxxxxxxx「 ▒▒: I KNOW I'M NOT • IN ⊹ C - CLEAR VIEW - - -
ahahaha⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯
mwahahahahahahahahaTHE CHANGES IN ME ARE LIKE THE WEATHERxxxSTORMY AND CLEAR STRENGTH BOUND TOGETHER

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMORE THAN WHAT'S BEHIND US
                  mwaha████ ;`&CHATROOM

Finished 'm work early... .. Anko's gone and without him to bully I don't have much to do. (/gives a blank stare, frowning)
                  Been ignorin' this thing ever since I almost broke it. ..... .. Might as well pay it some attention again for a bit.
                  Well. Anyone on..? Oh. But don't talk to me if you're gonna annoy me. (/staaaares)

[ ooc; still formatting ftw. and. repost 'cause i'm lazyyyy ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces