• Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

゚ ☪` E - Enchanted Skys ; an x - over chatroom
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    ____________ caughtup IN WHAT TO SAY :

AN IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ !!!

Please make sure if you are applying that you have a NICE layout and are literate. I will not be accepting anymore people that I think cannot be literate. This means that I WILL be looking at your past posts, etc to see where I think you might stand when it comes to roleplaying, chatroom roleplaying, etc. If I have previously seen you in other chatrooms or I know you personally then you don't have to worry about this little note here. Please move on to the rules section of the thread.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sky is always such a beautiful thing at night, to stare up at all of the stars and the moon.
                                        You lay down in a big patch of grass and relax as you see a shooting star go by. Smiling you make a wish to see new worlds.
                                        The breeze comes by and you feel so very peaceful, you feel like you would never want this moment to ever end.
                                        Then all of a sudden you open your eyes to find that the sky looks like it's getting closer.
                                        Thinking that you're just imagining it, you reach out you hand to see if you could maybe touch one of the stars.
                                        Though, you notice that the sky stars glowing with beautiful colors of blue and purple and a mixture of the two.
                                        Once gathering yourself, you come to realize that you actually are getting closer to the sky above you.
                                        Confused and almost paniced, you wonder what you should do. Then everything around you just starts to glow.
                                        It feels like as if you are just floating in the universe and watching all the beautiful of planets and stars.
                                        You close your eyes, thinking maybe you are actually just dreaming and might as well enjoy this.
                                        It's until you open your eyes that you realize that you aren't on the grass anymore, everything looks completely different.
                                        It seems that you. . .have ended up in a new universe! Thousands and thousands of others somehow got dragged here too!
                                        Welcome, to the Enchanted Skys x - over chatroom roleplay! Where all anime's, manga's, and video game's come to join together!
                                        I am your god in this world, going by the name of Yuneia. Please try to enjoy yourself ~

the pre - planning thread link can be found here

PROFILESOOCOFFLINE _____

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

GAIA TOS :

these are pretty simple really. easy to find as well if you look hard enough.
                                              just follow them, that's pretty simple right? after all, there are people that will kill you.
                                              if not myself, trust me, there will be others to get on your butt about them mk?

LITERACY :

alright this right here is a big thing for most of us all around the place.
                                              literacy, of course some people hate it, but lots of us love it. so if you do it hurray ~
                                              anyways try to write as much as you can for each response to one another please.
                                              maybe try different things other than just a simple yes or no kind of response instead.
                                              i'm not saying you need to write a big story, but if you want to do that please go ahead.
                                              no chat speaking either. i won't tolerate it because it's just annoying really.
                                              i don't even use chat speaking when i text my friends on my cell phone so don't use it.
                                              when you enter maybe try something better than, "This is lame, anyone here?"
                                              that way at least people have something to work off of if they reply to you at all.
                                              i also want people to respect one another about responses as well while i am at it.
                                              if someone writes too much, please don't complain about it or if they write to little.
                                              i mean if it's only like two sentences every response then yes you can complain about it.
                                              also, layout looks, please don't just have jumbled pictures and such.
                                              have a nice, clean layout for your person, if you don't ask someone to do one for you.

ROMANCE :

next is romance, the thing that we all enjoy and love at the same time.
                                              now this chat is open for all hetero, yaoi, yuri, whatever kind of relationship you like.
                                              though please, please have some variety. i don't want all yaoi or all hetero, yuri, whatever.
                                              i know we all love certain pairings like NaruSasu, yadda yadda, but please not so much.
                                              i don't care if that pairing does happen, but please don't always just pick obvious things.
                                              we all like crack once in a while, especially if it makes us 'aw' or laugh a little bit.
                                              the tos also goes into play here. kissing and stuff is totally fine, just nothing to graphic.
                                              also remember to keep some drama, but just not too much to where it bothers others.
                                              love triangles are always fun and amuse a lot of us depending on the situation

CHARACTER :

character playing is a rather simple rule actually if you look at it simply.
                                              as long as you know information about the anime and the character you are playing.
                                              at least know where the anime/manga currently stands in the plot as well.
                                              don't play a character and not know how they should be acting at the current setting.
                                              interact with more than just the people from your anime/manga or whatever as well.
                                              i like to see people talk to more people than just the usual ones they always do.
                                              as for a character limit there really isn't one, but please know what your limit is.
                                              also, don't take over three people from a series because it's rather annoying.
                                              please consider that there are many other people that might want to play that character

STEALING :

this is probably the biggest, if not, most important rule that's here.
                                              do not steal anything from this thread and that means anything, even simple coding.
                                              i have seen mine and other's layouts stole a few times, please just ask for permission.
                                              i am sure that there are people that would be more than happy to help you make a layout.
                                              if someone finds out you've been stealing, you will be gone faster than a speeding bullet.
                                              also if you find someone else stealing a layout on a different chatroom, please let me know.
                                              if you are a stealer you better be ready to face a lot of angry people and the gm's here.
                                              believe me, we are not joking about this. people work long and hard on their layouts.
                                              it sometimes takes hours just to get everything the way they want it and taking it makes you look lazy.

APPLYING :

the last rule that i'm sure half of you skipped the others just to find.
                                              believe me i do it every now and then, but please know the basic rules before reading this.
                                              anyways, applying is rather simple. just fill out the profile below and send it to me.
                                              if i do have any co - owners, they will maybe be accepting profiles as well as myself.
                                              for now though, all profiles will be going to me with the title "s - stupid dog !! you made me look bad!"
                                              yes, that title was randomly made because i am watching courage the cowardly dog.
                                              before i forget, do not change anything on the layout for profiles either when sending in.
                                              make sure to look over everything as well so you didn't forget any colors or coding.
                                              when I do accept you please post your profiles in the profiles thread that will be set up.
                                              i will also try to keep an organized list of who is taken and who is reserved, etc.
                                              there will also be a thread for pre - planning ahead of time so that way we can get pairings already started!
                                              but if you wanna just go with the flow and see where your character ends up that's completely fine too ~

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

so this is gonna be the layout that you use for your profiles.
                                        the title to use when sending them is in the rules so please make sure to read them carefully.
                                        like said before, please do not change anything on this except for colors and whatnot.
                                        the example below will show you how easy it is to fill out the profile alrighty?

User Image____ &&` x: .( Bleach
                  ____________________ we`re countin down .
                  ____ &&` x: .( ☯ ⋯ ωнιтє ❝SOUL❞яєacн。 ↘ σuт`нєяHAND▐ - shining *( FAITH )
                  ____________________ to the last breath of .
                  ____ &&` x: .( W - What?! Ahaha no I don't have that. ;;
                  ____________________ air that we will have .

[color=white]______________________________[/color] [size=22][b][color=#8f8f8f]안[/color][color=#7f7f7f]녕[/color] [color=#6e6e6e]하[/color][color=#5e5e5e]세[/color][color=#4d4d4d]요[/color] [/b][/size]
                                        [center][size=17][color=1]████████[/color] [color=dimgray]██[/color][/size][size=26] [color=white]x[/color][color=color1]*[/color] [color=white].[/color][b][color=color2]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/ShiningAngel/626.png[/imgleft][color=white]____[/color] [size=15][color=gray]&&[/color]` [color=color1]✱[/color] [color=white]x[/color]: [color=white].[/color]( [color=color2] Anime/Manga [/color] ☆[/size]
                                        [color=white]____________________[/color] [size=9] we`re countin down [color=indianred]♥[/color].[/size]
                                        [color=white]____[/color] [size=15][color=gray]&&[/color]` [color=color1]✱[/color] [color=white]x[/color]: [color=white].[/color]( [color=color2] Username here. [/color] ☆[/size]
                                        [color=white]____________________[/color] [size=9] to the last breath of [color=indianred]♥[/color].[/size]
                                        [color=white]____[/color] [size=15][color=gray]&&[/color]` [color=color1]✱[/color] [color=white]x[/color]: [color=white].[/color]( [color=color2] Crush [/color] ☆[/size]
                                        [color=white]____________________[/color] [size=9] air that we will have [color=indianred]♥[/color].[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

this is where pairings are going to go when they come up.
                                        if you have a pairing pm me and let me know the couple alright?
                                        pretty simple, so i hope we do get some here every now and then.
                                        though here's a twist to this little section, it's not just for couples!
                                        if there are character that just hate each other there's a place here too!
                                        all the examples are set below, so like i said just send a simple pm!
                                        also for the f*ck buddies, remember the graphicness of it please.
                                        just have them sign off if they plan to do anything alrighty?
                                        the pre - planning thread link can be found here!

(Lovers) Example ♥ Example
                                        (Haters) Example ☠ Example
                                        (Married) Example † Example
                                        (Broken Up) Example ✖ Example
                                        (F*ck Buddies) Example ☎ Example
                                        (Mutual Crush) Example ⇄ Example
                                        (Unrequited Crush) Example → Example

x User Image x x x User Image
                                        x Byakuya Kuchiki x xx x Hisana Kuchiki

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

events will end up here once i start putting them up and whatnot.
                                        have any ideas? just throw a pm my way, i promise i won't hurt you ~

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

gossip has to have it's own little place too don't you agree?
                                        if anything good and juicy happens just send a pm my way!

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

User Image

Yuneia ; me of course ~ here to accept profiles.
                                                    also i lay down the law and smack people with pies.
                                                    i am the god to this thread, if you no likey then just leave >3
                                                    still though, i don't bite so you really have nothing to fear.

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

Monday, March 14, 2011 ;

Thread has been created by little ol me and is accepting profiles!
                                        Profile thread has been made and the pre - plan thread will be soon!

Friday, March 18, 2011 ;

Alright well I need to post up this announcement so please read!
                                        I noticed that I didn't put a time limit really for reserves and such like that.
                                        I am going to do that now, reserves will last 24 hours and will be removed midnight the next day.
                                        I've been getting many profiles from people who wanted the character but someone else reserved them.
                                        Then a couple days go by and that person has yet to turn in their profiles.
                                        So that's why I'm going to make this rule, so if you reserve please make sure to get the app in ASAP!

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

Reserved for perhaps, later use!

Shy Gaian

3,900 Points