Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Banner Created By Oninoshinenyo ~ Image found on Yahoo.com

===

In a world of ancient cities, claimed by the weathering world known as earth, chaos had emerged and taken over any civilized land. A portal break threw let animals of fantasy and nightmarish dreams become a reality to the people of earth. From winged humans to wild unicorns,
the land has been burned to ashes, it will take nine people tosave the earth from this wreckage, the selected nine will journey onward surviving only on hopes and dreams to return to a place they could once call home.
Each with a special powered bestowed upon them by Lord Lukae .. An untouchable wizard, will these nine survive this hellish world? This burrial ground with new trades and games.. ?

If you would like to be one of the nine and find yourself and advanced roleplayer, please feel free to PM ME.

Rules

1. You do NOT get to pick your power, it is provided by Lukae.
2. This thread is ADVANCED. The plot of the story is in place,
3. No modding, if anyone breaks this rule they will be band from the RP
4. You can have your choice of a creature or a sixth sense. to go along with your power
5. You will be provided with a stallion; for your travels however if the horse dies you will be forced to walk on foot or ride with your companion.
6. This thread is also shonen-ai (male x male relations) however anyone can play
7. if you are not interested in the shonen-ai .. Dont badger people that are.
8. No One lIners hence ADVANCED RPG

9. Please note that this RPG is my idea and mine alone, so please dont go about trying to replicate (steal my idea and make another on like this)
with out my permission.

====================UPDATES=====================
------------------------2/16/05 Thread Started & Players added!
---------------------2/17/05 Countries and Cities Added with Description player profiles updated
-----------------------2/22/05 RPG started on page two!
THE DYNASTY'S

1. Choi Luin

Choi Luin dynasty - a respectable dynasty from the ancient world.
they had fallen only from over powering of creatures from another world.
they were greatly respected by there people. They would lend a helping hand and rule with an iron fist.

2. Makin Rur
The Makin Rur Dynasty is said to be the most fierce, several attackts were made on the choi luin dynasty by this ruler from another country.
However, it was nearly impossible to get threw the three story high stone wall around Ma ne Ka (The central city) where the Choi Luin dynstasy and its people flourished.

3. Shure Dynasty.
The middle man, this particular rulers people were a variety, they came from all parts of the world including Vido Sa (Makin Rur) and Choi Luin
for a better life, this city was prosperous in the summer and about average in the winter. to say the least it was peaceful.
QUESTION AND FAQ

Q: This is confusing, what do you mean by "Dynasty"

A: sometimes I will use the dynasty, as for example, "choi Luin" for the city I know it sounds confusing but the dynasty for this is the rulling family. of that respected country. or city.

Q: each respected country or city?
The ancient world has been divided into several cities,
I will post them in another post. However the more massive cities appear on the map as countries.Choi Luin and Makin Rur are both countries however Shure is a city.

Q: When Can we play?

A: The thread will be open for play when I take the notice off the top of the first post and all members will be notified.

Q: How do I become one of the nine?

A: You Pm me and ask first come first serve.

Q: what the heck is a Quiber? they werent mentioned in the first post

A: Quibers (a made up word dont look for it in the dictionairy) are special beings that are not human and have three powers.
They are deaf creatures, they have no ears and brightly colored eyes most of the time they are a rare species but and they try to stick together.
They usualy have some kind of a strange marking on them each different indicaiting there strongest power.

Q: How can my character become a Quiber?!

A: PM ME first come first serve.

Q: How many characters can I play at once?

A: Due to all the possible players, you can play five. But down over whelm yourself

Q: What kind of time frame is this in?

A: ... Good question! its basically a fantasy world, the earth was like it is now in the year 05' however after it was destroyed the people left had no choice but to revert to mid evil times (kind of) and start all over due to the lack of resources. They seem to be handling things quite well. Keep in mind its not earth as we know it, it isnt an asian dynasty. Just a dynasty.
THE NINE

1.Player Satouru Tsukino
Name: Taebin Kahn
Height: 5'10"
Eyes: His right eye is steel grey, almost silverish. His left eye is aqua blue.
Hair: Shoulder length, dark brown hair that he ties back.
Race/Occupation: Warrior
Attire: **Refer to image.
Personality: A loner; he prefers to travel alone. He appears cold and stoic at times but will warm up and be friendly to those that manage to become close with him. He is suave and calm under tense situations.
Reference Pic: Click here.

2. Player: Oninoshinenyo
Name: Sie
Height: 5'4
Hair/eyes: Platnum blonde hair and ocean blue eyes
Race: Unkown
Attire: Sie wears mostly brown slacks and a white button up shirt accompnied by dangly cross earings
Personality: Sie is quiet, stoic and rude. He'll push you away without a second glimps. His lover is one of the destined. Although they have definately had there trials. They remain bound by blood,
Refence pic: none yet!
The QUIBER:

THE WIZARDS:
1. Player Name: oninoshinenyo
Name: Lukae
Hair/eyes: Lukae has Long Ebony hair (curly) and white ople eyes
Complextion: nearly none existant? he's really pale
Attire: He wears lots of leather doesnt go by what the other wizards wear like the traditional Robes and such.
THE MAJOR CITIES AND COUNTRIES

1. Choi Luin COUNTRY:

Choi Luin dynasty - a respectable dynasty from the ancient world.
they had fallen only from over powering of creatures from another world.
they were greatly respected by there people. They would lend a helping hand and rule with an iron fist.

2. Makin Rur COUNTRY:
The Makin Rur Dynasty is said to be the most fierce, several attackts were made on the choi luin dynasty by this ruler from another country.
However, it was nearly impossible to get threw the three story high stone wall around Ma ne Ka (The central city) where the Choi Luin dynstasy and its people flourished.

3. Shure Dynasty. CITY:
The middle man, this particular rulers people were a variety, they came from all parts of the world including Vido Sa (Makin Rur) and Choi Luin
for a better life, this city was prosperous in the summer and about average in the winter. to say the least it was peaceful.

4. Samurkahn CITY:

Samurkahn is the next city to the Shure Dynasty, they are also ruled by the Shure Dynasty. Its a bit more chaotic and friendly than that of the Shure dynasty.. It isnt as prosperous and looks gravely damaged. Many
gangs form here as well as thieves. This is the central spot for crime.
THE DESTINED:

As there are Nine heroic men and women, there must be the opposed.
Nine sacred gaurdians called "The destined"
These nine men each held captive to there respective places, have finally ventured to unfold there destiny. They are tied with one of nine by blood

They are the protectors of the nine; however. Their feelings about civilizaiton of man and the world as we know it is different. The Destined oppose the new world that the nine seek to recover. They wish to keep it how it is or destroy it completly, their feelings are contridictory to the nine. Making them hard to get along with. However there bond of blood remains strong. These destined are called so because they are part of the destiny, they are the part of the story that combines the good and evil
to reach an equilibrium (an even state) they rarely travel together but when one of the nine in need there destined protector is there to save them. They also obtain a power. Not handed down by Lukae but of there own birth right. These creatures are demons of the under world. Usualy pale skinned and dark haired.

There are Nine...

1. Player: Satouru Tsukino Name: Kain
Height: 6'0"
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Shoulder length, jet black hair with golden streaks. Long bangs that usually cover his face.
Race/Occupation: Demon
Attire: Usually wears all black, and covered by a long, black cloak with the hood over his head, reflecting
Personality: A creature of darkness, he can be vicious and vengeful. He only has a soft spot the angel Sie. He is clever and cunning but lacks compassion. Enjoys mocking those weaker than he is. Tends to get angry easily if he is contradicted or proven wrong.
Reference Pic: None at the moment.

THE DYNASTY ROYAL FAMILIES

NEED

1. The Royal family of Shure
a mother father and two twin daughters
2. The Royal family of Makin Rur
A father and two sons

3. The Royal family of Choi luin
a mother a father and three boys
OTHER PLAYERS THREADS heart
Ok lets get this game going! heart BUMP
(( Heeeyy oni-san! whee heart *helps bump* ))
((Hey satouru! *tackle* BUMP))
(( *bumps to get people to join* whee ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff