Welcome to Gaia! ::

*The tree was only blackend a little.*
*The constrictor bites you fot 5 hp.*
~Raskal staggered back a few steps after getting hit, then quickly grabbed his sword off the ground and attacked~

((15 to see if i hit (and i know i do) adn i deal 13 damage total with my greatsword))
(you kill it with a harsh blow of your sword.)
Giving you xp of 270
~Raskal begins to head back to town for a little rest before he set out again the next day.~
~Raskal awoke to the familiar smell of briney air once more. His wounds from the snake the previous day left him in the night, and he was feeling fit and ready to start again for the lighthouse.
~he is standing outside of the tavern when he see a mage like fellow. he stalks up behind up and carefuly reachs his hand into the mans pocket to try and hind himself some goddies~
*Raskal you notice someone sticking there hand towards your pocket*
~Raskal spun around, noticing someone trying to sneak up on him. He saw a man only slightly taller than himself attemping to creep up on him, but thinking quickly, Raskal drew his sword and held it infront of hiimself defensively.~

"What, might I ask, do you thikn you are doing?" Raskal inquirred with a scowl on his face.
~bill bows to the man then with a very seriouse and straight face he speaks trying to fool the man~ i was only testing how ready you are for the world. i would hate to see a man like yourself be robbed by theives.
flying_riceball
~bill bows to the man then with a very seriouse and straight face he speaks trying to fool the man~ i was only testing how ready you are for the world. i would hate to see a man like yourself be robbed by theives.

~Raskal sheathed his sword and glared at the man, not certain whether or not to beleive him.~

"Well, I thank you for your concern, however i'm well prepared enough for the world."
~Raskal turned to leave, when he had a sudden idea. with a sharp jolt, he turned back around to face the stranger.~

"I was just wondering... I'm on a tiny mission for the mayor of this town. How would a "prepared" person such as yourself enjoy accompanying me? I could sure use the aid along the way."
well....im sure we could come to terms as to how to split and teasure or gold but i would be glad to get out of this place.
~with a light jump he walked next to raskal ~
flying_riceball
well....im sure we could come to terms as to how to split and teasure or gold but i would be glad to get out of this place.

~Raskal begins to lead the man out of town, stoping only once to gain his bearings, but soon the two were off.Aafter introducing himself and explaining what it was they were called upon to do, Raskal lead Bill to the spot where he defeated the constricter the previous day.~
(Your travels pass with out anything happening. It is a cool partly cloudy day.)
Raskal
flying_riceball

~Raskal begins to lead the man out of town, stoping only once to gain his bearings, but soon the two were off.Aafter introducing himself and explaining what it was they were called upon to do, Raskal lead Bill to the spot where he defeated the constricter the previous day.~

so what are we to do now?
~he looks around for anything that might have been missed before~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas