Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick kept the ship on course, if they had a course that is. All he needed to do for now was to get anywhere away from the station he had brought Koz from. He piloted the ship through the asteroid field the station was hidden in and then spent a few minutes thinking about where to go after that. After a while he settled with planet Felucia, thinking that the dark side presence would disguise his and Kroz's force presences there while the trained her in how to control them. The then looked up at the vent which would carry his voice to Kroz's room and said "Kroz. Please come to the cockpit so I may discuss things with you."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz made a soft noise, the bed was warm and she moved reluctantly out of teh bed, with the covers wrapped around her " yes master merrick?" she asked softly after walking there, now clean and much more rested, she smiled softly

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick looked at Kroz and then pointed at a seat in the cockpit before saying "Sit down there Kroz and I'll tell you what we're going to do." When she had sat down he said to her "Ok. First of all I'll tell you who I am. My name is Merrick and I am descended from Jedi knights. My current line of work is bounty hunting and smuggling, which you will be helping me with from time to time. Now this is what we are going to do now. We are going to go to planet Felucia in the outer rim in order to train you. That ability you used to play with the water earlier is called the force, which is the tool of Jedi and Sith alike. I will train you how to use these skills so you can be of good use to me. Your duties around the ship are going to be to cook, clean, and take care of any guests or captured bounties that are on the ship and any time." He then looked into her eyes and asked "Any questions?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz listened to it all and then nodded "master Merrick will train me" she said softly " and ill do my chores" she nodded " and ill help with master's missions" she said softly "is planet Felucia warm?" she asked a bit curious

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick nodded and said "Felucia is warm enough Kroz. It is a beautiful planet full of wild animals, large fungi, and a wide range of wild animals. It is the perfect place for force training since the wilderness is a bit wild and most of the natives are force-sensitive. There are also a few spice farms there so we might be able to pick up some work as well."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"oh" Kroz rocked some on her chair and nodded smiling, curling under theblankets she had dragged from her room "can i also pick my clothes?" she asked peeking at Merrick , waiting for his answer " id love to wear shoes" she wriggled her toes a bit and shifted "if its ok with merrick-sir" she said softly

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick nodded and said "I have some spare female clothes in one of the storerooms of the ship. If you go back to your room for a while I'll pick some out for you you to choose from. I don't have a really big selections but if you find something you would like to wear when we are planet-side then I'll buy it for you. However that will be a one time thing. I cannot spend all my money getting you new clothes."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz nodded she smiled and stared at master " thank you master" she said softly " but the cargo clothes will do, even if they are not female, Merrick-sir2 she said softly " thank you verymuch" she said softly "ill return then, to not bther and wait"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled at her and said "You are not a bother to me Kroz. I forgot to tell you the reason that I chose to buy a slave in the first place. I have been alone on this ship for a few years now with only my astro driod for company. I brought a slave I I could have someone to have and intelligent conversation with. If you wish to stay you may."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz made a soft noise, she stared at merrick " i know very little about the universe Merrick-sir" she said softly "but ill try hard to keep you entertained" she said softly and smiled lots looking at him "ill stay master, i wantto be useful to teh person that payed teh double of what i was worth"

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled at her and said "Surely you must know a fair bit Kros. I bet there are many things you learnt and saw as a slave that I have never experienced as a free being. You do not need to know a lot about the universe. All you need to know is your part of it." When she mentioned that Merrick had paid half her price tag he shrugged and said "Well that isn't how I see it. The way I see it, I paid your true price. It's just that the crucible had priced you a bit too low."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz made a sof noise at teh door of her cabin, she nodded, she wouldnt tell the master he was wrong. "yes ma- merrick sir" she said softly and moved inside her cabin with a warm feeling, is she coudl, she wouldnt let anything bad happen to this master who was kind, and spoke to her like a person would, and if she did anything wrong a couple of slaps didnt sounded that bad. she moved to curl up on teh bed again happily, waiting for her clothes

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled as he walked past Kroz's room and saw her curled up like a child on her bed. It was probably the most comfortable way she had ever slept in her life and he was happy he could improve her life, if only a little. He went into one of the storerooms and went to a corner where he kept some female clothes he had collected during his journeys. Some were given to him and gifts, whereas others were taken from bounties he had collected. He picked out a selection of four he liked the looks of. From those four he picked two out for her. One for use while on dangerous assignments, and another for all other times. He took them through to Kroz's room and placed them down on the chair there. He looked at her, still curled up in her bed and said "I've found you some clothes to wear, along with some armour that will fit if we get into a dangerous situation. Try them on once you are ready and by then we should be ready to land on Felucia."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz moved to sit on the bed and stared ta the outfits, she blinked lots na dmoved to touch them softly, she thought the armor was very impressive, specially to keep her alive"thank you master" she said softly and took the other outfit smiling " its soft and will keep me warm" she said happily hugging it " ill change right into it" she said happily

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled back at her and said "Well they should be your size so we should not have to worry about them being able to fit." He then made for the door to Kroz's room and said "When you've changed into your clothes meet me in the galley. I noticed on your slave collar that you are trained to cook. I would like to see what you are able to cook up." He then went over to the technical station, which was opposite to the galley, to check the bounty list to see if there was any targets on Felucia that would pay out well and be a good training run to test Kroz's skills in battle and the force.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff