Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Introduction.

It is said that as of the conclusion of the Galactic civil wars there is no more slavery in the galaxy. That is far from true. In the dark streets and lawless regions of the galaxy there still exists a black market trade for those who's freedom has been removed from them. Looks hard enough and you will find slaves from the glitzy high rises of Coruscant to the arid wastes of Tatooine. Now you have a chance to have a slave of your own, unless you are one of the unfortunates who are to be traded. Now dive into the dark side of the Star Wars Galaxy, and may the force be with you (or not).

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick sighed as he piloted his ship through hyperspace. He had grown tired of only having an astromech droid for a companion and decided to go and buy a slave in one of the shadowports that still held host for the trade of lives. As he came out of hyperspace he saw his destination, an abandoned space station that a group of slavers called the crucible operated out of. After docking he got up from his ship and made of the exit ramp. His astro droid whistled a request to Merrick to which he responded "Yeah, yeah. I'll pick you up some 20 weight oil after getting the slave. Just stay on the ship and don't let anyone in unless I am with them." After getting off the ship and waiting for the ramp to close behind him he headed into the station to find the slave master. After searching a while he found the slave master's office and entered, saying "Hey, I'm looking for a slave and some 20 weight oil. Can you help me out with any of those."

The slave master, a female Toydarian, lifted off from her chair and said "Well I can help you with the slave, but if you want oil you should talk to the station mechanic or my cousin on Tatooine. Follow me." She led him to a storage area in the ship that was full of individuals from many races. Some were kept in cages while other were merely chained to the walls or floor by chains attached to their slave collars. When the doors to the area opened the slaves turned their attention to the ones coming in, hoping it was a buyer rather then the trainers who would beat them a few times each day. The female Toydarian motioned through the open doors and said "Take your pick human. Call me when you have made your choice."

As Merrick made his way through the slaves some of them reached out of their cages, or crawled to him on all fours, asking to be brought. The whole experience was almost sickening to him but he was determined to find a slave before he left. He wanted a race that at least looked human, maybe a Zeltron or Arkanian offshoot, Twi'lek at a push.

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz yawned some and curled up on the floor, she still hd her hands chained and her collar, but still she managed to curl and stared at teh bowl of water there was nearby, she had stared at the new buyer and quickly lost interest, there were so many exotic slaves she was used to be ignored.
She turned teh bowl with what she called her mind some, and small ripples appear on it that amused her and was subtle enough to not be noticed by common masters, since she had never belonged to force user, she didnt knew how to hideherself or what she was doing.

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick kept walking through the slaves until he felt something he had not felt in a long while. A disturbance in the force. He looked around until he saw the source of the disturbance. A slave that was paying more attention to her water bowl then him. She was beautiful for a slave, and appeared to be an albino Zeltron, a very rare occurrence. He slowly walked over to her and saw that she was manipulating the water in the bowl to make ripples. Me smiled in amusement of this, sure that the slave was not sure that the slave knew that there were others with skills like hers. He positioned his hand high over the bowl and used the force to lift the water into the air and held it in a spherical shape. He smiled at her and said "You have and interesting skill there slave girl. I think I could use a slave with skills like yours. Do you want to learn what you can really do?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz blinked, she looked ta teh water act strangely like another power was overruling hers and made eth water float and shift, she looked further to meet the current buyer's eyes. she sat surprised and stared at the master " do i have a choice?" she asked surprised, she would just be bought not ask if she wante dto learn "i like to learn master" she said softly cuddlling to hug her knees

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled gently and said "In this case you do have a choice. I may be buying a slave but I still do not want to buy someone who does not want to be brought. I do not want a slave who will be too scared of beatings since I will be taking them as a companion as I work." He then used the force to place the water back in the bowl and said "But if you love to learn, I am willing to teach you all I know if you do a good job."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz shifted some she tugged her chains " i want to.. be yours master" she said softly thinking it was a bit daring but this master looked kind " beatings..." she looked around "im not a stranger to them" this was true fro every slave one way or teh other

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick nodded with a smile and said "Very well. I shall take you." He then looked towards the entrance and called out "Toydarian! I have made my choice!"

When he said this the slave master came over to them and, after examining his choice said "Are you sure you want this one Human? She is a bit strange and all her previous masters have met with and untimely death."

Merrick shrugged and said "I don't care about her past. All I know is that she is the slave that I want and I am willing to pay top credits for her." He then took out a data pad to make the credit transfer and asked "So how much do I have to pay you?"

The slave master looked down at the Zeltron slave girl and said "We put her at little value because of her strange ways and the life expectancy of her owners. You can have her for two point five thousand credits."

Merrick sighed at this amount. Surely a life could not be this cheap, his droid cost more then that. He started punching numbers and said "I'll give you five thousand for her. I don't know what you people look for in the slaves you sell but I think she is worth much more then you give her credit for."

He then handed the pad over to the slave master for her fingerprint to begin the credit transfer. After a few seconds the pad flashed up to indicate that the transfer was successful. After that the slave master took out a blaster and shot off the chain that was holding the slave girl down and asked "So, do you want us to implant her with a slave tracer? It's the best way to make sure she does not run away."

Merrick went over to the slave girl to help her up and said "That will not be necessary. I have my own ways to make sure she stays in line."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz blinked surprised he would buy her, and listened to the bargain, she felt ashamed her former masters had died before time. then he was willing to pay double of what was her price. she shivered some from emotion and tried to stood up quickly as he helped her, glad she wouldnt stumble this way "thank you master" she said very softly moved to tears

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The slave master scoffed and said "Very well then. Now that you have brought her I don't really care what happens to her now. Use her, kill her, it is no worry of mine. Just get to your ship and make sure the authorities don't find out where he are." She then flew off back to her office, leaving the doors open for Merrick to take his new purchase through.

Merrick sighed unhappily after the slave master left. Never before had he met anyone who had such disregard for sentient life, apart from imperial commanders of course. He turned his head to look at his new slave and saw that she was crying. The force revealed that these were tears of happiness so he smiled gently at her and suggested "Let's get you back to my ship. I have some female clothes in one of my cargo holds you can change into and you can use the wash-room to clean yourself off. Do you think you can walk by yourself?"

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz made a soft noise she wiped her face quickly, knowing better than to express any of her own feelings. "i think i can master " she said softly still looking down, even if it hurt some she would still walk happy to be away frm the dealer and that place.

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick smiled at her and said "There is no need for you to refer to me as 'master'. My name is Merrick and I would prefer it if you would refer to me that way. I will not ask for your name. You can tell it to me when you feel comfortable enough to give it. I prefer to keep all my business dealing casual." He then started walking to the doors and stopped half way. He looked back at her and said "You'll have to follow me if you want out of this place you know."

6,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kroz shifted and stared at the master , then moved after him, the ifst steps where always hard, but still she moved after him, using all she could to balance some ,walls and crates to walkafter him trying to not slow him down " yes ma.. Merrick" she said softly and tried to not loose sight of him

Gracious Consumer

5,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Merrick sighed as he saw his new slave struggling to keep up with him. She was probably starving and, if the rumours were true, she was probably still recovering from her most recent beating. He went over to her and put and arm around her in order to support her weight and help her to the ship. He looked at her with a gentle expression and said "Don't worry. I've got you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff