Welcome to Gaia! ::

After a wild ride through darkness, I shake my head. The teleportation didn't get to me at all but the sudden change from warm to freezing to sweltering hot was a bid disorienting.

My team had successfully placed trackers on each of our companions. I look down at my Poketch and gasped as the numbers marked 2 and 4 (Autumn and Kai) Were miles away from us. I look up and blink as the tracer app told me that Tracer 1 was right in front of me. (I assume we are on Mt. Chimney based on team Magmas presence)

"Oh look its my old friends Team Magma, What did you do to bring me here?" Scanning the crowd, I blush slightly but shake my head when i see my secret girlfriend in with the crowd of Magmas.

I turn to the ones that had been transported with me. "Stay back, Team Magma, like Team Aqua is ruthless, Grunts forward" I give the aqua grunts under my command a signal which only my girlfriend among the Magmas knows its true meaning. My poketch beeps 3 times with the Magma emblem to show that she saw and understood. I watched her face dissappear from the crowd.

"Oh its the land mass group, What do you want here?"

Familiar Seeker

((Yes! I couldn't remember the name of the mountain.))

Seraphina crossed her arms. "You're in our Territory Tristan." she said, her grunts moving in as his did. "And it was sure lucky that you plopped down right here. You just missed our boss. But it won't matter." she circled him tauntingly. "How have you been Tristan? Well?"

Owen's stomach churned. The hatred and hostility in the air was palpable. He had the feeling he was in the middle of something he didn't want to be in. Like being between a fight between the Montigues and Capulets. Still, he couldn't run. Not with then on all sides. He had to think of a plan. Fast.
(Well I may not know the anime well anymore but i do know some of the locations)

"Aside from being bounced around from place to place lately everythings been fine" I say walking forward and brandishing my a Netball. "How's Groudon oh wait I Forgot you haven't managed to catch him yet Seraphina"

"Don't lay a hand on my prisoners either" I say putting my hands out. "Play along" I whisper to the rest of the group, "If we can trick them, I can get you out of this mess"

Familiar Seeker

"Yeah and then I'll be in your ever so capable hands..." Owen muttered bitterly, though he couldn't think of an alternative. For now, he had no choice.

"I haven't, but our boss has." she said with a confident smile, "Besides, I don't need Groudon. I have a Pokemon that is just as good." she said, glancing at Owen and his Latias. "Your prisoner seems to have a pretty valuable Pokemon there. But you know I can't just let you go Tristan. You intruded. And now you're coming with us."
"I don't go anywhere I don't want to" I say as I smile. "But how about showing me which pokemon it is that trumps Groudon? Perhaps the Legendary Celebi, or the Powerful Cresselia perhaps? Either way I have you trumped" I say throwing up my Netball and catching it before it opens. I then put a spin on it and it spins on my finger.

"I bet you know what is inside this ball don't you" I saw tauntingly as I catch it in my hand and return it to my belt. "Not that you will get to see it anyway I only use this for special occasions."
Kai hesitated for an instant then decided to accept the loaf of bread. He took a bite of it before he offered it to Suicune. He was certain that Autumn had done nothing to the bread but one could never be too careful these days. After consuming some of the bread, he felt instantly better. With that said, he offered Suicune her share which she ate without a second thought. "Thank you" he said sincerely.
((Sorry I haven't posted. My computer malfunctioned and one of my pets died today. This really isn't my day so I apoligize if I don't type much today.))

Sampi was about to leave when the scenery suddenly changed. He saw that he was in a snowy landscape near a lake. He also noticed someone nearby. After she said hello to him, he then asked her "Where am I?" He was very confused on what was going on.

Familiar Seeker

Sera rolled her eyes as he waved his legedary in front of her face. "And you're humble. Don't forget that." She said with a sarcastic tone. "I'm not stupid enough to show you my ace in the hole. How about we just wait. You may see them soon enough." She gave him a confident smile. It was so cute how he thought he was in control.

Rose blinked for a moment, thinking it odd that he had no idea where he was. "You're at Lake Varity." she said simply, giving him a worried look, "Are you okay?"

Autumn gave him another small smile as he and Suicune ate her bread. "You're welcome." She said, "Glad I could help. Now, I'd recall your Suicune or leave soon. I'm out of my jurisdiction. If you two are captured by Team Plasma I can't help you." she said, the last part more quietly.
Kai silently returned Suicune to her pokeball, his expression somber. "So, are you close with Morty?" he asked quietly. He really didn't want anyone else to hear him. For all he knew, the area could be crawling with Plasma.

Familiar Seeker

Autumn glanced back at him at the question. "Yes." she told him, "But that does not mean he is in Team Rocket. I assure you, he isn't." she said simply, vaguely wondering for a moment how she would explain herself to him if need be.
I return my Net Ball to my belt curiously. "What do you mean?" I ask snapping my fingers and the grunts close in around Owen.

"You think you are in control of the situation but with the powerhouse I have in my belt, I don't have a thing to worry about"
Kai shrugged his shoulders when she began to explain herself. "Whatever your reasons are for joining Team Rocket is none of my business. I won't bother you about it unless you feel the need to explain yourself. I believe you when you say Morty does not work for Team Rocket, I was just curious when I heard you mention his name during your phone call" he replied.

Familiar Seeker

She rolled her eyes. "You don't get it at all do you? You're not a threat." she said simply, "Even with your Kyogre and that so-called "Powerhouse of yours. It won't make a difference." she snapped, and her grunts mirrored his, closing in on owen. "Now, why don't you all leave quietle before you get evaporated?"

Owen frowned as the two teams closed in around him and his Latias. The pokemon gave him a nervous look before Owen patted her head. "It's okay girl. We'll get out of this." He whispered to her.

Autumn blinked, looking at him. He wasn' like the others, pestering her about her reasoning, looking down on her because of her team affiliation. She smiled softly "Thank you." she said, "Ecruteak is my hometown. Morty is using his ghost Pokemon to keep the fluctuating psionic energy under control and protect it from...whatever this is." se explained, figuring she could give him that much of an explination.
"Alright Fine, KYOGRE HYPERBEAM The ground" I say throwing my Net Ball high in the air for Kyogre to come out. After a bright flash of white a large fish pokemon comes out. Its red markings glow brightly in contrast to its blue scales and white underbelly.

It makes a loud call which shakes the earth and makes many bird pokemon fly away in alarm. As it charges up my team and I grab Owen and run in the opposite direction. I catch the ball and keep running. I say softly into my poketch, "I hope you got away safely love" Just before Kyogre lets out a devastating blast at the ground leaving a large crater and knocking many grunts, admins and commanders of Team Magma flying. I recall Kyogre to its ball and keep running. "Hey, how much can that legendary bird carry? We need to get away from here"

Familiar Seeker

As Seraphina's grunts become alarmed at the sight of the large Pokemon, she keeps her cool, releasing a Pokemon from her Pokeball just as the hyper beam hit. He was foolish and underestimated her.

Owen was in awe at the large Kyogre, but was pulled back to reality. Literally. He followed Team Aqua, hopping on Latias in order to go faster. "Not many." He said honestly, "Maybe only one or two."

"Pity. My flyer holds plenty." Came a voice from behind. Seraphina was pursuing them on the back of a large, serpent-like, green dragon. The Rayquaza let out a mighty roar that tore through the skies like thunder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff